Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast The Weekend. For me, it's all about tonight. We must to call tonight. Dad's got this. My wife is going away until tomorrow afternoon in our house. This is like and if my wife pulled me aside yesterday and went, have you got this?
Speaker 2: Do we need a babysitter for the kids?
Speaker 1: Also been working with you at times, work with you to raise these children. They're fourteen and sixteen. We've got them together this far. She's like you this because Friday and also Friday night for the kids, end of the term today for them is Shenanigan's and that's why she spooks. And even I'm like, have I got this? Because there's two of them, two of them, and the it's so bloody smart and I'm so thick. Child one right there, almost seventeen year old, that's the one who's got Shnanigan's plan. Tonight. You just dropped me off here. Then where we go I don't know. We're going somewhere else, and then we're going somewhere else, and I'm like, oh this somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Dad's got this.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if I get this child one. That's why I call my kids have mother learning the her names. I go, child one, come here, child two, Child one, the almost seventeen year old. Right, she's after school, she's got all her closed ready, she's getting changed at another friend's house. They're all going back there Shenanigan's. She said, can you turn up at five o'clock. One of her friends is her birthday today. Right, she's bought She's bought her mate a nice orchard in a pot. Okay, posh friends around our way? She said, can you bring the orchid? Can you bring the orchid? Wait, get this, Bring the orchid at five o'clock. Leave it on the doorsteps. Do not do not ring the doorbell, because once I roll the door b right, and they don't invite me in for drinks.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I ended up staying for six hours. Ruby went home? Right, I stay was exact. Do not ring the doorbell, Get in the car, get out of there. Text me saying the orchid is on the doorsteps. Fida's on the doorstep. The eagles fly upside down in the summer. Then come back at seven o'clock to take us to a restaurant for dinner, and then I'll be back around you pick me up somewhere at midnight, this mysterious couple of hours.
Speaker 2: Again, don't be seen. Come and pick us up wearing black cloak while you drive.
Speaker 1: Weight around the corner. So, yeah, Dad's in charge. It's all about this Friday night. Thank you. If I'm not here Monday, you know it's all about what went down Shenanigans, Jackie boy, what's knock off Friday few? Mate?
Speaker 2: We're going to buy a knife after the show.
Speaker 1: Do you mean a knife? You don't? Just no, one says I go to buy knife? Who are you boor by knife? Going to it by night? I'm here to by knife? Do you have knife?
Speaker 2: We're actually not looking for a knife set. We're looking for one knife, one powerful main cutting knife.
Speaker 1: What's you up to?
Speaker 2: Is it cooking? Cooking?
Speaker 1: Never know with you what the hipsters might be uple to, getting into some sort of husband and wife knife throwing out to the weekends. Whatever gets your rocks off.
Speaker 2: So the argument of the moment, banker wants to go to the high end chef's hat where you get the good stuff. I just want to go to dfo Oh yeah, places plastic with sales signs.
Speaker 1: Oh that place, it's got nine thousand pots of pants ingriddles everywhere you can just about squeeze into the taill there. Whether it's just like the back, what a great way to do your shot. Why not bring all the crap you've got out of the back and just put it in the front. Like the shop the warehouse.
Speaker 2: If you want to buy stuff, you've got to collect more things on your way to the register to get there.
Speaker 1: So you go into that place, they're like, you're yellow with like Big Shoppie ninety nine point nine. It seems good because it's cheap, so she's obviously one. You're going to get a high end chefs.
Speaker 2: Now, that argument is still go on going The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connor Show podcast