Speaker 1: It's a Christian a Commons show podcast.
Speaker 2: Just hearing that Amy Shark stuff. Jack give us the news that only Jack Post can have where most of us if we didn't record an interview, it didn't record the interview, and we all had Friday's moment of the fouled Amy Shark interview with Jack Posts. And then within a couple of hours.
Speaker 3: The podcast angels are looking down on me. Amy recorded a video on her laptop at her end sent me the video and I can use the audio from the video, stitch it all together. I'm saved.
Speaker 2: This is kind of pirouet and skate on them through this all this tornado of crap oder. Everybody in radio, if you've had a decent kind of a number of years under your belt, you've all got a story about an interview that didn't record. Okay, but it didn't record. There's no magic kind of mending it afterwards. And that's how I thought you were now going to get your first what I would call war wounds. You know, we've all got shrapnel rooms from a long career in radio. And I finally thought, this is a coming ange moment of you. You finally got like in I think as leather weapon too, where Mel Gibson starts showing that lady all his very scars on his body from a life in the force. I finally thought you were gonna have your first radio scar. Healed up within hours.
Speaker 3: It was a blank. Yeah, you didn't even even pierce the skin.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look so sad. You guys should be happy that the podcast goes ahead next week.
Speaker 4: Honestly, you are sainted or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, he is in your life. Yeah, yeah, So over the weekend, highlight of my weekend was and this is what we are now where you know this is the so called highlight just because it was something different from a normal weekend at the moment was the fast I put my through Friday night, six o'clock, so I ordered the takeaway early and the kids were going, we don't want to take away at five o'clock. Went, it's the best time to get it because it's quiet. Then I think they turn up. They got their most. They're not as tied like two or three hours. They've already made a couple of dishes. They're getting a little bit sloppy, a little bit irritable when you straight out the gate. That's really doing your best work in a takeaway place.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know they delivered it five yeah, but deliveries fast too, because you beat the rush.
Speaker 2: Suddenly at five twenty two, he's outside. He's on the street waiting for the handover. By the way, I noticed because I was sound from the front of the house waiting for him to turn up. Right. It says, who's coming, gives you a name and if you want I didn't know this, and I did because I was bored. It says you can click to find it more information about them. You know that you do with a Nuba driver, you know where they go. Raoul Is has got excellent conversation skills of this this this person. I didn't know there was a category for this excellent handover.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: So what were you like about that? Anyone in life, we can all be rated and how we are in a handover situation made me nervous about do you remember that you at sports stage you ever had to do the reday? I was forever dropping there or the pressure of that baton change over because you can three other people would just hate you and everybody else if you've got that bat and change iver wrong even at the Olympics if you've seen when people just drop it and you think you've been training for four years and even you get it wrong. So anyway, we had the early takeaway, so then at six o'clock from six o'clock onwards on a Frida night until six o'clock Saturday night, no food. It wasn't too bad until Saturday lunchtime. Then it was really bad because I had to make the kid to lunch and I was making them cheese toasties and just smelling that that melting cheese.
Speaker 3: To stay away.
Speaker 2: You stay away from the food you can't. And they were like waving their hot sandwiches under my feet, and you would do if your dad was doing that, of course you're going to wind him up. I really was so tested just to quietly when they left the kitchen, I was clear on the most. I saw a little lump of cheese, a little mouse. No I didn't, but I picked it up and I stared at it. I thought, do you know what, I want to stay at this for a minute. If I still feel hunger in a minute, I'm just gonna eat this little bit of cheese. And I thought, I can't break it for a lump of cheese. So I made it through till six o'clock. Well done, It's hardgoing. I'll doing it again this week.
Speaker 3: Really well, you have a glow this morning.
Speaker 2: I think it's because I've eaten in the last twenty four hours. That's why I'm.
Speaker 1: Going the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Jack, what's the latest with the socks?
Speaker 3: The socks? I mean, I haven't talked about anything on this show that has tapped into the public consciousness more than wanting to bulk by a whole lot of new socks. I'm still getting a week on. I'm still getting messages about what is the best sock to bulk buy. Haven't updated my socks in three years, and I want to do it all at once, maybe get good ten fifteen pairs. The standout of the callers we had last week was probably the guy with the Marino woolf suggestion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't have a look over the weekend. I was even in terms of the impact, Jack. I was doing my shop in Woolworths on Saturday, getting barbecue sauce if you want to know, went for sweet Baby raised at the end, which is really put at woolworst but very very good barbecue sauce record to me, I recommended my Hamish blake because I was doing this chicken which I'll talk about later anyway, I I was looking at some socks in there, thing it socks. Maybe I will get try some of these, seeing what they had because I saw some of the ones that were recommended in Woolworths. And a lady walks by with a trolley and goes, which one are you going to get? I looked at her like and I thought, oh ah, oh right, I went, I don't know, but this one's too high. I don't want it too near the knee. I want it just short, but not too short and not too long. What have you done?
Speaker 3: In the end, So people are worried about buying socks and getting the right one. The guy suggesting Marino will was icebreaker that he says brand, Yeah, fifty dollars per pair. Now that is at the high end of what you want.
Speaker 2: I went on the website that money can come down if you go from micro.
Speaker 3: Oh what's a micro?
Speaker 2: I've got no idea.
Speaker 4: It'd be a fine.
Speaker 2: How they used these words now and we'll go, oh yeah, because it's a micro one, and then I think, I don't until you've asked. Actually, I don't know what that means. Does it mean micro Lorino? I can't really, it was just a little one. He's not one of the bigger guys. There's we just called it ten bucks. We can't get twenty five dollars for a foot of.
Speaker 3: It either way. It looks like I don't have to go with icebreaking sad. Someone messaged me and said, go straight to the sauce. I have a sock suggestion for you in New Zealand, the home of Marina.
Speaker 2: Who's just going to put a load of it in an envelope, a jiffy bag.
Speaker 3: It's practically coming straight off to the shore.
Speaker 2: Go to the out packers themselves, the outpacker Union.
Speaker 3: So this I haven't got him yet.
Speaker 2: I've ordered.
Speaker 3: I just did a three pack. Too risky to bulk buy the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you take it easy.
Speaker 3: But instead of that's like life's work.
Speaker 2: Okay, make this a life's work. Three They must be going right, imagine doing that order. They see it today right at nine o'clock. Orders though the weekend for people will bulk buying three packs in Australia. Who gets three.
Speaker 3: It came in a pack of three. If you go, if you go for the pack of three, comes down to twenty dollars per pair. So still at the upper end pod your paper sock, but it's not fifty dollars per pair, and it is pure hundred percent merino wool.
Speaker 2: Describe the sock to me cradling the foot, cradling the foot, and then in terms of north of the ankle.
Speaker 3: I will say it's a little higher than I would have wanted. Not up, not halfway up.
Speaker 2: There's a shark going out.
Speaker 3: No no, no no no, hear me out, hear me out. I would say maybe a thumb's width off the shoe. So somembtimes with sorry thumbs one going up. Thumb's length it's.
Speaker 4: A bit like an anklet, a bit higher than an ankle, higher.
Speaker 3: Than an ankler. Yeah right, I'll go a thumb in a half length.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a good you'll need it over the way. Can we put on Facebook and Instagram how big your thumb? It's a bit. We can have an approximation. Otherwise it means nothing.
Speaker 3: So I'll be the the canary down the mine for the I won't tell you the brand yet because I don't want to endorse them.
Speaker 2: You get them. How long is it going to come from M zeal Yeah? Exactly what's this twenty twenty five they're going to turn out?
Speaker 3: I know there's a bubble between the.
Speaker 1: Bubble jack he Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, I was watching a movie and sort of scene. We've all seen the scene many times in the movie where character will just go into a shower and then just turn it on. Yes, yeah, right, I've seen it a billion times. Never thought anything of it. But there was a fast or something and everything was irritating me and I paused at rewounded like, no one does that. You don't kind a savage just goes into a shower. You never just turn it on, do you stand? You turn it on, leap back out the way and wait until it's doled.
Speaker 3: It sounds you gotta get you got to get the temperature. There's a movie, what's the Whole Cogan sorry, Whole Hogan movie where he's babysitting.
Speaker 2: Or feeling in the suburban commando. I don't know, but he in that not over familiar with Whole Hogan's category movies. And when you say movies, you know include those dodgy online? Are you? Is that on IMTB? Is that a porn person TV has?
Speaker 3: In whatever the babysitting one is. They rig up powder somehow into the shower and so he goes, stands right directly under it, turns it on and all the poweruse. But you never stand under the shower like that. The only thing that would get powdered in real life is his hand checking the temperature.
Speaker 2: That's right. And also what is it about even your own shower? So you get into that shower all right, and you dial it into a right little nanu bits, isn't it? You just you do it not even one millimeter. It's like point not millimeters.
Speaker 3: It's like cracking a safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got the telescope temperature right, No one touches that. In twenty four hours you go back into that shower, that things moved itself as an overnight. Why is that so anyone? I'm watching this thinking, no one does that. They only do this in movies, And then I was wondering, why has anyone invented a shower where like the thermostat these days, you can go up and down on a digital thing. Can't you set the temperature? Your whole home could be heated to seventeen point two degrees.
Speaker 3: Well, that's pretty gone for a shower, but till.
Speaker 2: The kids just put on a wet suit or something to keep warm. Why can't you set a shower temperature, save it like you like a setting, and then it just go to that temperature. Why can't we do that?
Speaker 3: So true? I bet in the top end of town that does exist somewhere.
Speaker 2: Never heard that phrase. Were a big fan of it right away to the top end of town.
Speaker 3: I bet Eddie Maguire just pushing.
Speaker 2: Him and Sam Newman and warning, they're all in the top end of town. They've got shower settings. They just plug in the coordinates to that heating and it's then, uh, if anyone has got one those, maybe that's already been invented. Sure, it can't be that hard to do it. Otherwise. I just got to think, these days everything is so smart, you know, with smart technology in our homies, why can't you just set the shower? The other thing, by the way, now, think about it. Things you only see movie scenes. What's about the other one where a character's brushing his teeth and then starts off a chat with somebody else. No one does that. You're not having a conversation with you at the half when you've got a mouthful of two payers.
Speaker 1: Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: Last Monday run about this time. I was talking about how my kids told me about a game they play to get warmed up for their drama lessons, right, and then it's called the Alphabet game, And what it is is the drama teacher gives them a topic, names of cars or something, and then they've all got to go around and in the sequence of the alphabet A through the Z case you're wondering what the alphabet is, just explaining it and they get them all warmed up. I thought this would be a great thing to do in the first hour of the show on a Monday, So we sort of stumbled on air with it last Monday, and you know, we thought it was okay. I thought it's okay, we had fun doing it all right. Friday, our boss comes in gathers the whole team. All right, I thought it was gonna be more good news about another pay cup, but no, I can wait until Christmas Eve. You can wait, we're laughing too hard of that, and it's not even one of those has no. No, she wanted to bring us all together just she this is very kind. She want a great thing to do. She went through a long list of all of her favorite bits of the show last week, and then she said, she's stuck it in, Right, really stuck it in. We're stuck it up the guts to the Alphabet Game. Couldn't just leave it with the compliments. Let's just go out high, finding each other and carrying each out on our shoulders out the door. Right had to mention three times the stink of the Alphabet Game, and she left the studio, and we were like, did you think it was No? I thought it was okay.
Speaker 3: I also feel the language she used was as if we were all in agreeance and had already agreed that the Alphabet Game was actual.
Speaker 2: We know, I think we all know we won't be hearing that again. I'm thinking I thought we were actually the only thing that is platinum for next week at the moment used to return of the Alphabet Game. Friends, we have not heeded her words. It comes back today, not just we're doubling down on this. The boss tried to be the boss, the boss, the boss. She said, let's not have that back again again by no management.
Speaker 5: To mend.
Speaker 2: And now worry that everyone listening is their antennai are up? If we just rolled into this, have we spoken them too much? We're now that now they're going to be listening too critically to what is essentially this show is really radio wallpaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you get away with the alphabet game if it's just background noise.
Speaker 2: Now we're making a big buss production saying we're sticking with it despite the boss saying get rid of three times? What do we think if there was anything we can approve them? Last week, it's the only game we've ever involved playing with the producers.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was there?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I'm meanly are asking the question if we had to look for a week link, is it Patsy or the producers? Oh, come of it, it's never me, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's quite good at the game last week?
Speaker 2: I thought, yeah, yeah, all right, So do we want to warm up round? Before we asked the listeners to text in what topics we could try and do the alphabet of this week? Yeah? Okay, all right? So who up? From the producers. Are we going to have on to play? Rio?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Rio? Are you good to play? Born to play? All right, Patsy remember Patsy. You remember how it works? Yeah? Oh yeah, yes, sas.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Double serving of SATs and Patsy. All right, let's go with Oh no, honestly, I actually get tents playing this game. As everyone got up. By the way, the alphabet on, I've got the alphabet. Yes, let's go with vegetables. Now we've done that. I don't know what that is. There we go here, it is all right, sixty seconds starting now, starting with Rio. You take a four the vegetables. Vegetables, I told you, joke to joke, joke.
Speaker 3: Are we going to.
Speaker 2: Go broccoli, uliefowl, d D vegetable? Oh that is hard, blimey umm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: Imagine going to the grocers or the super Monkey.
Speaker 3: And I'm walking through the vegetable there's a dim Sims.
Speaker 2: You have vegetables in We'll taking it from now, moving on from f you.
Speaker 4: Fbi. Oh, oh the clock's getting faster.
Speaker 2: The cocker state, Oh you can have had fung guy. Yes, mush build mushrooms of course, flaffle.
Speaker 3: I think we've gone backwards from where we were last.
Speaker 2: Perce, come on everyone, right, game fans is on. We're going to play it properly.
Speaker 1: Next Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: The Boss, The Boss, The Boss. She said, let's not have that back again by no management.
Speaker 3: To Mega, can I say one thing about the opener? Can you queue it up again? When I said to Rio, say Sue and then the Boss, I meant like that is drifting off, like echoing into the background. Not just say the Boss three times.
Speaker 2: So try the Boss. The Boss, The Boss. She said, Let's not have that back again again. Alright, See the Boss has tried to get us to stop this feature. We did it last Monday, okay, based on again that my kids told me they play before they do drama at school. It's called the Alphabet game. The teacher gives you a topic and you meant to go through the alphabet like a teamwork thing. The letter that lands a new defg haychi and you go through the alphabet. We thought we try it as a warm up first out of the show on a Monday. I thought it's okay. Last week Soon mentioned on Friday's meeting three times about how stinky it was. We decided to double down on it. It's staying for now. So when we're going to try and do to ap piece the boss, she sent me a text message. You know she loves them cats. Yes, I mean, if it's a choice between us, we can. I think we do cat names. Alphabet game with cat names. Okay, for the.
Speaker 3: Boss, what's a cat name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an exactly exactly. Let's try and tip it in our favorite sixty seconds. Okay, team, let's try and get to Z with cat names. Okay, starting with a Andrew Andrew cat.
Speaker 3: Oh, mister Benedict Benedict, Yeah, yeh.
Speaker 2: Patsy d Ah Dominic.
Speaker 3: Okay, E four Ernie feline clever, little Humphrey.
Speaker 2: Miss, don't worry, he's just one of the producers, Governor. I mean the alphabet you've only just learned it. He only like nineteen years of age, Governor. I like it for a big Tugby one. Yes, Patsy my h would be Herbert Emmy kins An he thinks a kurtne uh.
Speaker 3: Miss mister Jingles Jingles.
Speaker 2: Little louis what you do in British. This is why you don't let the bankroom team, front of house, Kenny Kenny, Kenny's a great one, El Lisa, mister mister someone's a fan of mister mister.
Speaker 3: Oh half way, pretty good, way halfway?
Speaker 2: All right, let's just take the temperature of the alphabet game. Is it back next week or was Sue the Boss? Right?
Speaker 3: I think it was good.
Speaker 4: I thought it was fun.
Speaker 2: Rio don't play next week.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So in the next twenty minutes, we're going to go around telling you about our weekends because we just so much stuff's happened. Patsy, What is the song that sums up your weekend?
Speaker 4: Just the most horrifying experience. Yesterday, boys, there's been a bit of this happening when everyone's working at home. Yesterday the Love God was skyping with one of his mates on his laptop. Anyway, I was in the shower and his laptop was running low and he charges it in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've tried that one. Why is it blugged in next little bed? That's the only PowerPoint that I couldn't reach. Anyway, no history on there either, virus.
Speaker 4: I don't check his laptop. That's business, his business.
Speaker 2: What he does on that lege exactly. It was between him and the laptop.
Speaker 4: Anyway, He came into the bedroom cradling the laptop in his arms so as not to break their conversation. Baby, Yes, him and Clint, they'll talk about their new podcast. Anyway, he failed to realize that I was walking out of the bathroom after having just got out of the shower, not dressed. So Clint got well, he got the premium package, didn't he.
Speaker 6: Because the Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, mama.
Speaker 4: My lovely lady Lembry singing bump. He was treated too, and it was majorly, majorly embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Couple of things. Said Patsy, I feel sorry for you, right, I mean, this is you know where the world right now, people skyping people. You don't know whether or not. I just need to make clear to everybody Patsy chose that sign on people thinking, you know, they've tuned into the nineties on Triple Lemma Canes. Oh, Patsy's um throw of the week again, guys, am, I right, she came to us with that clip. Okay, So I just want to know that is not us choosing that song because I feel very uneasy, right, why, I just need people to know that. That's all. I don't people think that I've played that in some kind of whacky lot. Does he always have that there case she gets some things out or something. No, it's just that one. So what did what did you do? I mean, that's it? What can you do?
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm here trying to cover up my bits in christ As and Clint's like cli Clint's face was like I can't even describe what Clint's face was like.
Speaker 2: Listen, just I'm just going to ask a question here, and that's what my job is. Sometimes I don't have the answer. Do you think Chris.
Speaker 4: You No, No, he's just totally oblivious.
Speaker 2: Let me ask your second question. Have you guys seen recently the movie in Decent Proposal? I'm just going to leave it there. That's all.
Speaker 1: Just going to leave it there, Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: If you are to pick a song that would I'm not the weekend you just had? What would it be? That's what I'm asking Jack and Pats and we do every Monday. Pantsy just told us about the accidental nidity online. Yes, and they're good friends. You will see that guy once we can lockdown. You're going to see him again, aren't you?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think I can face him again. It's too embarrassing.
Speaker 3: My weekend is a video call based as well, because really, what else is there to do? What other highlights are.
Speaker 2: There in the weekend and you reduced to talking to your family? YEP.
Speaker 3: I got on a zoom chat with my friends from high school that we watched the Saints Essendon game yesterday together, tried to are your Bombers fans? No, there's two Saints fans, two other bombs fans. So it's actually a good shakeup of people watching the game, but some people watching on streaming, so they're on like a thirty second delay and they're reacting to things. To begin with, you can hear the comments position.
Speaker 2: So you're watching the game and if you've got laptop pointed at you got.
Speaker 3: The laptop pointed at me.
Speaker 2: So they're watching you watching the game, You're watching them watching the game, watching it exist my head spinning.
Speaker 3: So the commentary is bleeding through there and then it's it's it was all messy, and then of course es then from about the six minute mark, how we're going to lose. So the fun got sapped out of that real quick. So we start. By the end of the game, we're trying to make it all the way to the final siren. Some of the desperate conversations that went on yesterday on that zoom call because nobody's doing anything.
Speaker 2: No, we've got his stories to swamp.
Speaker 3: This is the low point that it got to. So what are you guys having for dinner tonight?
Speaker 2: A well known question for guys to ask other guys over beers with a game, Right, what do you having dinner?
Speaker 3: It gets worse. One of my friends goes, oh, Britt has had the slow cook on for about five hours. How hold on, let me let me show you. Takes his laptop over so we can see into the slow cook lashing. Really, letter, I think it's about time to hang up the call. Guys, After that, we didn't make it to the final siren.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm worried that when we come out of lockdown, right, you know, everyone's gonna go, hey, let's come around, let's go out together. Don't do it meaniately because you'll still have no stories. Yeah, just be sat opposite those people you're assume with you and go just got for tea tonight you're gonna need to leave it three months. So everyone's got up stuff. Yeah, we should just be going out in skye. Just get some stories, okay.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: And my thirteen year old daughter. I let her knock off early on a Monday afternoon and she watches a movie with me. We sit down watch a movie together, and then we talk about it afterwards. So I'm looking for the movies that I'm looking for over the next couple of weeks are movies about life. Kicked off with a great one last week. From all your suggestions, there were so many great movies, but I'll end up going back to stand by Me and a beautiful movie. You can't recommend that if you're looking for extra things to watch at the moment. Stand by Me is a perfect movie. It is just about as perfect as movie making can get to. It's a great movie. Stand by Me. So I've done the first one. It went really well. Now feel the pressure. That's why I need a great movie for us to watch this afternoon. That's what we're talking about from seven thirty. Now, I need to take you back to the weekend then. So two things happened, really I was fasting no food for twenty four hours from six o'clock Friday night to six o'clock Saturday evening. And last week I mentioned the show my wife had got this thing called an air fryer. Never even heard of it. Turns out it's a big thing. People are getting into these air fris They've been around for a couple of years, but they're really big at the moment. And I don't know how it works. It's a box that is some kind of air thing in it and fries food with no oil. It's amazing. So the Hamish Blake has one, right, He's had it for two weeks and Jack said, look, give Hamish a call, right, he's obsessed with it. So I called him and he was really excited. You know when a priest, I guess someone rocks it, going, father, help me, I have sinned, and they go, my son, sit down. That's what they live for, a broken soul. Me calling him Friday, going I've got an air fry I've never heard him so excited. It's more excited. And then when I told him I was moving to Australia that he was like, ah, yeah, this he was, and oh my god, you've got it. You won't look back. This is going to change your life. See, he goes listen. The very first thing, the very first thing you cook is this chicken recipe I've got for fried chicken, better than KFC, better than anything. Right, sends me like a long email with all the ingredients. Not just that, a second email. He's cooked it in one week. He's cooked it three times and likes it so much. The second email is my learnings. The first thing says you need and then in block capitals here that's not someone's yelling at you. A great barbecue sauce for this. The gold taste in this is sixty eight percent of the barbecue sauce. So, and he was very specific about what barbecue sauce to go and get. So it gives me all the ingredients. So I go out Saturday morning, right, I'm fasting now, So nine o'clock after I bought the dogs is nine am, so I'm into the fast, no breakfast. I have to go supermarket shopping to get stuff for this chicken, right.
Speaker 3: Which is a punishment on itself.
Speaker 2: The barbecue sauce. I've seeing everyone you know having coffees and food and croissants and stuff like this. I'm buying all this, I marinate it and he said you've got to marry it for at least six hours. These are part of the learning. All right, it's a buttermilk recipe. Buttermilk is quite hard to get hold of. Okay, it's a cooking ingredient. So the only thing I seen in the supermarket is something called buttermilk pancake mix't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say that's direct equivalent though.
Speaker 2: But I'm thinking, well, look it's buttermilk I don't have to use that buttermilk on a pancake. I'm going to use it to marinate chicken in with all the other herbs and spices that he recommends, the garlic salt, the onion salt, and the paprika.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but won't buttermilk pancakes come as a powder?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know around are you're coming to us with wanting to be on your side because we can change our.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest, there is only one side to be on, and that is my poor kids. So anyway, I marinade all of this, right, and I think, well, you know, it's like if I buy gravy, I don't have to use it on the roast. If I want to make, you know, gravy butter, that's up to me. Gravy's gravy. Buttermilk is the star here. It's just for pancakes. I'm not making a pancake. I marinated the chicken for about seven hours in this pancake mix. Okay. My wife comes up and goes, what's this in the fridge? Are you making pancakes in morning? All right, because you're fast. I went, No, the chicken's marinade, and that it's buttermilk. She goes, are you kidding? She said? She went no, no, no, no, no, it's a cake mix. She went, you really need to eat seriously, your blood sugar, you poor thing. You've gone cooking low blood sugar. The kids, right, the kids come running down because your dad's marinad this chicken. He's in bumple up from Amy's blake. He's put it in a pancake mix. Sixteen girl, how do you get to your age and get yourself into this mess? They then probably go to a wife. You know what, if anything happened to you right, he will end up killing us. I need a chef, chef. I need to marry Curtis So anyway, I text Hamish going a little bit of a problem. I've used buttermilk by the buttermilk pancake mix. Right. I see he's typing something out, you know, where's that little gap and stuff like this, And then he actually calls me right and he's laughing, and a couple of hours later he even he even leaves this message for me right with his wife. I've only met for a couple of seconds, Zoe with you and it was a high How you doing have this? They've always had a couple of drinks and they're going back over what I did.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mace, the blake's here. My wife is giggling at your pancake.
Speaker 2: Incompetence. Yoda out fry, Yoda, Well listen, what can air fry? So anyway, I carry on with the kids. I said the kids, it tastes really nice.
Speaker 3: Panca, you could this is how things get invented, you know.
Speaker 2: But that's what I said, D forty. How do you know the kernel didn't arrive at this by accident? Okay, he've been on a fast or something. So we eat it and it isn't nice nice? And I tell you who let me know me? The kids who went we feel a bit sick, and I felt so bad. And also this is my first meal after note, I'm now ready to explode. I've got the rage, you know, and I'm eating it and it's it's revolting. I don't know whether it's your brain telling you this isn't what it's just odd, it's is actually sickly And they're right. It somehow tasted washing up liquid. You didn't accidently put washing up liquid instead of papika? What this is a bit like I just jove that in certainly? In right? Do you know what I did? I went to the supermarket right this is six o'clock in the evening, brought brand new chicken breasts, started again and remade it. And I could tell you now it was amazing.
Speaker 3: But you didn't wait six hours to marry.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, just cooked it straight That marinate is fine. You can just get on with it straightway. It was good, amazing, amazing, my word, do you know? Seriously, I'm thinking about buying an air fry for the show. YEP, it was so great. It turns out you do need but it was very very good. So Haines Blake, you're back installed as the air fry.
Speaker 1: Yoda, Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So every Monday afternoon, I'm going to let my daughter knock off ardly from home online scoring, but she has to watch a movie with me and then afterwards we have a talk about the movie. Last week I said I was going to start this and we had the first movie movies with my daughter.
Speaker 1: We're going to be like our parents.
Speaker 2: Latin term for that sentiment is carpe.
Speaker 7: He's the day.
Speaker 2: My mom always said life was lack a Marcus at chocolate if.
Speaker 1: He will come.
Speaker 2: So I got this idea for movies with my daughter. Were just seeing how much she loved watching Breakfast Club. Okay, she's watching it over and over, and I said, what do you think it's about? And so she opened up and she started talking to me about it, and I thought, this is what I need. I found a way to get in there again. Now awesome doors open. I'm going to cram a foot in there with us. Us every week have a chat once a week Monday afternoon. And so last week we did Stand by Me and we both loved it. It's a great, great, beautiful movie. It's incredible. It actually felt better watching it years later, and yesterday she goes to me, Hey, Monday afternoon, was that just a fluke last week? I'm going to be honest challenge. She's just bullying me. Can you be bullied by your own Kinjing? The house? I felt? I was, So I do feel the pressure, which is why I need a great movie to go from last week to this week to keep this club going. Because I've had a stinker today, or she doesn't like it, the club will fold. It's a constant You're in a constant audition to be a parent. When you've got teenagers, you are, you're constantly auditioning for the job that you've been having for years. Jack, what's the movie you're going to recommend this week?
Speaker 3: All Right? Mine's not a classic like Stand By Me, but it's a film that I saw a couple of years ago, came out twenty eighteen that I loved, and it is about a girl who's loss's age. It's called Eighth Grade. It's written and directed by comedian.
Speaker 2: Bo Burnham, amazing comedian.
Speaker 3: He's great, and the film honestly is fantastic And no matter what age you are, it'll suck you back into that transition period of your teenage years where nothing seems to be going right, everything seems awkward, you feel like you don't fit in. And the relationship in this film between the dad and the daughter is really nice.
Speaker 2: He's not a dadbeat dad or something like that. No, no, he more so he's walking out going. Yeah, actually, dad suck. And the one who's sat next to me is he coold?
Speaker 3: He's so lovable. She's actually mean to him during the movie, so you feel sorry for the dad.
Speaker 2: She's smile if I'm trying to teach her something handed, she's just too smart. Okay, she's smarter than me. Okay, all right? Is she gonna think I'm making a point here, like be nice to your dad? Happen dead one day?
Speaker 3: That's possible. But the film is beautiful anyway, I think that one right.
Speaker 2: Eighth grade?
Speaker 3: Eighth grade?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it about those movies, whether or not you have a teenage those movies, those coming of age movies, right? John Hughes used to do them brilliantly as well. They are so they're universal. We've all been through that age and it's actually I would say, as a parent, it's the hardest thing in the world to go back through your teenage years, but seeing your kids do it because you can't. You can't save them for It's like you walk them to the edge of a forest and they've got to go in there, and you hear them screaming, and you know what they're screaming at, and you're on the edge. You've got to wait for them to come up the other side. And it changes all of us, doesn't it. Yeah, anyway, that's a nice way to set up today.
Speaker 3: Forest meadows, forest analogy, more pancake, Chicken.
Speaker 2: Patsy What what? What movie should it be?
Speaker 4: You know what we touched on it last week. You've got to show a share shank Redemption.
Speaker 2: She's not seen that. That is a great.
Speaker 4: Movie, brilliant movie. And his defiance in the warden's office by playing the opera over the speakers.
Speaker 2: I love that scene.
Speaker 3: It teaches you about redemption and I mean forward, Why in that scene you talk about that scene? That guy, Well, I just mean she's already very defiant. I would say it's one of her personality traits already.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't have breaking into my vinyl collection blasting from Springsteink songs.
Speaker 1: Christian i'connell Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so I'm asking for a movie recommendation, just one tip. What do you think I should watch with my thirteen year old daughter? This afternoon is week two in our Movies with my daughter Chelsea. Thank you very much your email, Christian. When I heard you talk about this last week, I knew you'd end up watching Stand by Me. Glad you loved it. What about Going to My Girl? We have seen that. That is a really sad that some other one was allergic to be. So yeah, it's heartbreaking, isn't it. I mean, really, you know some movies, there are sad movies and then there's really deeply sad movie.
Speaker 3: You know where I saw my girl on the bus to school camp Grade three school camp. You've got a whole class load of kids crying by the time they got to Sovereign Hill.
Speaker 2: It's a bit scary enough, you know, on a camp going away without that, Christian, have you seen The Sapphires. Yes, Sapphires is a great movie, really good, and yes, and hidden figures as well. But thank you very much Vanessa for your email. Let's take some calls. Adriam, good morning, Good morning, How I'm good, Agent, Thanks for corning. Have you had a good weekend? Agent? What movie I gotta say?
Speaker 7: If anything's going to back up stand by mate, it's a movie called Remember the Titans.
Speaker 2: God, I haven't seen that in years.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: Fantastic movie, so much motivation for a football team while the new is trying to fight racism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, I get Remember the Times mixed up with Any Given Sunday. Remember the Times is the Denzel Washington one? Yes, yeah, all right, I have seen in the last couple years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Remember the Time. It is a great movie. Any Given Sunday is good, but it's it's longer. It's Alpucino goes on quite a lot.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, guarantee you. I have tears of joy and sad.
Speaker 2: That movie he took about great sports movies that aren't about the sport. Have you seen Rudy.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: O oh god, that is some years ago. That might be the eighties or something. That's a great movie, Rudy.
Speaker 3: Another one I watched recently, Coach Carter.
Speaker 2: Isn't that good?
Speaker 3: That's good?
Speaker 2: Tear Joker. Yeah, I love that is a good movie. Yeah, that's good. Let's start me. You and agent. Let's start your own podcast, sports movies, sports movies. Okay, fill the dreams. Next week everyone, Episode one, Adrian, thank you very much for your suggestion. Have a good week, stay safe. That's got to Zoey. Good morning, Zoe, good morning, Good morning, Zoey. What movie should I watched this afternoon?
Speaker 8: Heathers.
Speaker 2: Heathers, do you mean a Christian slater one? Let me go, yes, remind me what that's about.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's a huge middle finger to John Hughes, it's a highchol movie.
Speaker 2: John middle director gave us Ferris Puna in sixteen Candles and many other movies.
Speaker 8: A lot of sexism and racism. So Heads is the quintessential eighties high school movie without some of the more problematic stuff that John he Is brought up.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, thank you very much, Soe, no problem.
Speaker 7: Paul Ette, good morning.
Speaker 2: On what movie are you going for?
Speaker 5: The movie called My Life is a House. I have heard that a lot of people, a lot of people haven't got hating Christiansen and Kevin Klein in it. Basically about Kevin Klein. He's a father who's just found out he's got cancer, has lost his job, and he's trying to rebuild his relationship with his son.
Speaker 2: It's always the dad in these movies who dies or gets very ill. We're always seen as expendable. Just think happens to dad.
Speaker 5: You know, basically, Yeah, he basically knocks down his house and him and his son build a relationship by building the house together again.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm cheering up already at the sound that you've got me build the house together.
Speaker 5: And you know, I've watched it be with my son and my son balls's eyes out every time.
Speaker 2: The closer weekend to it was putting up a tent together, and that was very, very tense. It wasn't good for relationship. See dads swearing like that, Go and get in the car. Better off doing it without you, Paul. That's a great one. Thank you very much. Welcome, Thank you, Wendy.
Speaker 7: Oh, Christian, it's gonna be Father of the Bride.
Speaker 2: Steve Martin hilarious. Steve Martin with his daughter. I love it. Yeah, that's a really sweet movie, isn't it. Father the Bride is really really good. Yeah, it's got some lovely stuff.
Speaker 7: Martin's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's a great Wendy, thank you very much. She cool.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell Show podcast. It's just another miss Heard Monday.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's miss Heard Lyrics. Time for this week speak Misheard Lyrics. As always, we do this in two parts. First, so we go back to any Hall of Fames that were inducted last week, and also we have Big John's top five. He kicks it all off, and then we go with the ones you've been sending in for the last seven days last week. Then last week we had two Hall of Famers. What is like a new running one, this one from the Proclaimers. So first of all, then Tony said, hey, listen, I'm hearing this and I'm hearing Hannibal lecter. A week later, Judy Maddis goes, no, no, no, I'm hearing double adapter. We have somebody else hearing something else with this. Christian No, no, no, no, I'm not hearing my Hannibal lecture or double adapter. I'm hearing German actor. Yes, so is it now got three Hall of Fame. It's the only clip on the Misheard Lyrics and this feature in two years to have three, not one, not two, but three entries in the Hall of Famer. Four, Hannibal Lecter, double adapter and German actor. I mean, which one you want to hear is up to You've got multiple choice. Now now I can't not hear German actor. Now, German actor feels more present there than doubled actor or Hannibal Lecture ever were. And then last week strong words from Counting grows Big Yellow Taxi with Vanessa Carton strong emotions about them paving paradise and putting up that parking lot.
Speaker 6: Padi put up a fucking line.
Speaker 2: Let's move on, okay. So every time we play miss her Lywick and we agree with what you think you're miss hearing, and if we don't, our first time, Big John takes us back to the beg. Staying alive, whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, you stay alive. You staining alive? Or is it whether you're a brother, whether you're a mother. You stay in a line, Stay in a line. I'm hearing it. It's in there. You stay in that line. Beat boys shut down. Two cool shorts standing side by side, or is it two cool sharks handing side by side? Is too muffled? Hearing it?
Speaker 3: Hearing it?
Speaker 2: Two cooled sharks are we're hearing two cooled sharks standing side by side. It's not clear enough. Devastated that one, mister big to be with you deep inside. I hope you feel it too. I saw you smile. Or is it deep inside our home you feel it too, John, I'm sorry? All right? Kim Karn's Betty Davis eyes all the better? Just to please you? This is a strong finished from John, Big John, all about Is it just to please you? Or is it hould the bathtub just to please you? Someone's like an adult bathtub to please somebody. Yeah, you're holding that bath tub?
Speaker 3: Please? I drank the bloody barth in here.
Speaker 2: Well down, Big John, you're still going baby.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast, Part two, it's.
Speaker 2: Just another miss heard Monday, Christian O'Connell's miss hurd lyrics, miss herd lyrics. Now it's time for all the ones you've been sending in over the last seven days up first, then let's go to this is from Swanny. Swanny's got this one. We played it earlier this morning. Actually the heat is on or is it the heater is on?
Speaker 1: Heaters on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably there, but it's a basic one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Swanny, Michael Gordon, two first names, Michael Gordon, Hi, Christian Jack and Pats, And I've got one for you. This is from cotton eye Joe, Rednecks. If it hadn't if it hadn't been for cotton eyed Joe, Adam for Lord four? Yes, someone left a floater in the swimm pool?
Speaker 3: What is it meant to be? I actually never knew the lyrics of this.
Speaker 2: No one is crying up for any more? Do you know what I'm about to say? Something? They're saved for ten minutes? Wouldn't it be great? Track? Where is the cotton eyed Where.
Speaker 4: Is he gone?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Cotton eyed Joe? Put out the bins for cotton eyed Joe for it's there quick, right between the eyes. Michael Gordon, that's a great one. Put out the bins for cotton eyed Joe for that's a brilliant one.
Speaker 3: I reckon when it can be elevated?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it can. Michael Gordon me the two first names, Halla, Why are you're in there with German actors? Slash double a actor slash Hannibal lecture, Let's go to Ben Bunty. As he signed off his email, ed shearing Castle on the hill. One friend left to sell clothes, one works down by the coast.
Speaker 6: One friend left to sell clothes, one works down by the coat.
Speaker 2: It's the most exciting line in the Yeah what happened to old Terry? He works down by the coast song? In that write it down, Eddie, write it down all right? Is it one friend left to sell closed the other one went to work down with the coast? Or is it one friend left to sell clothes, one works down by the colds.
Speaker 6: One friend left to sell clothes, one works down by the coat.
Speaker 2: It's just there, isn't it. It's just in we take that.
Speaker 6: One friend left to sell clothes, one works down by the coat.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually a bit more of an excit didn't like for ed Lassie today. Then we go to Anthony Marny Bonard fanning brilliant song, wish you well? Why did you give up on me so soon? Or is it why did you give up on me? So soup back? That's as clear as day, why even crazy? Why do you give up on me so soup back? Anthony Marney, come on in, but thank you very much for those As always the email for your missaid lyrics whenever you hear them, shoot me an email Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot aus.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So the way this year has gone, all the twists and turns, we weren't sure whether we were going to do this, but I think and I hope we're making the right decision. I think we we want it. I hope you want to take party again like you did last year. And last year it felt like it was the same kind of thing for different reasons because the show had only been on air over a year and doing something like this was such a very very big, noisy, very very different kind of way of doing radio. I'm talking about a thing we did last year called Who's Calling Christian, And whether or not you were on board with the show kind of this time last year or not. Here's the idea. For two weeks. For two weeks, we put twenty thousand dollars, I guess on the heads of all celebrities. We ask you to try and go online, find celebrities and ask them to give us a call. Now the kicker why celebrities will be interested in this and why they were a huge number of them last year While we got all the big names, which you will hear about in a minute. The reason why is the at the end of the two weeks, you vote for your favorite chat whoever that is. Last year it was a Living Newton John. You vote and then the winning celebrity gets twenty thousand dollars for the charity of their choice. And honestly, every single celebrity has got a charity that they are affiliated with. And this year, you know, in a year that people are just strapped for cash, you're just trying to pay bills, you're not giving any money to charity, not because you don't care about all these worthy and needy causes, it's simply because that isn't the way.
Speaker 1: Of this year.
Speaker 2: You know, you're worrying about yourself and being able to help somebody else out. So twenty thousand dollars for charity in this year is even bigger. It's worked several times out now, so they will want to hear from you online, whether that's Instagram or Facebook or Twitter. You can easily Google search your favorite celebrities and what charities they are associated with in any way, the winning at the winning celebrity then gets twenty thousand dollars for the charity of their choice, and you also get the same amount of money. You get twenty thousand dollars for yourself. Last year. Here's how it sounded, O'Connor.
Speaker 1: Christian is outsounded in Christian.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 1: It's guys here.
Speaker 7: Oh, this is Richard Reed.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello Christian. It's James Corden, PRIs, Sean mccallo, Hi Christian, James Sherry, host of Amazing Your.
Speaker 1: Christians, and John Hey Christian, it's Christians.
Speaker 7: Start Christian.
Speaker 1: It's Air grat. Hi's Corey filming calling from Ali Y Christians.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hi Christian, it's a Simon Peg Hi Christian. This is literal or less? Call it Christian?
Speaker 3: Is Tony hadleyar mate, how I am.
Speaker 1: Christian?
Speaker 2: It is back. We're bringing it back. It starts three weeks time, three weeks time, although really you can start today. You can start this week by finding your favorite celebrities and ask them to give us a call. Twenty thousand dollars is up for grabs of the charity of their choice. All those people, and there were loads more that you got to call last week when the show was still so very very new, as was I. All those people got to call. They're all just happy to come on it and talk about their charities and needs to have a chat with us. Now, the great news is this year all these celebrities sandy for them is they're not working. They're stuck indoors.
Speaker 3: They got nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: They've got nothing else to do. They want to fear that they're still important. They will be pleased. I could do an interview somewhere. They want nothing to plug right. We've seen inside their homes. They're sat there, they're making videos, they're singing Imagine. We could get that. We can try and speak to over the over two weeks of this combination, everyone who was in that Imagine song video. These celebrities want to do something, okay, and you're saying, hey, there's already a show that would love to hear from you. And also you could talk about a charity and maybe win them twenty thousand dollars. That is an offer that they actually will want to hear about. On Instagram, Twitter, all those social media places you see them on quite a lot the moment, because they're as board as you and I sat on their phones too, so that's how you enter all the details everything I'm talking about. This is the first thing you've ever heard about it. You can find out more. That's a very easy thirty second video that explains everything and how you really are just one message away from possibly winning twenty thousand dollars. And even though you I heard Chris Hemsworth there and actors like Simon Pegg, Agro was still amazed as well. The joy in this is we find out when you find out who is calling in. When I far off the Clackson that's me sent you, there's someone on the line. I don't know who it is either. Where there is Agro Tony Handley from Spando Balley, who clearly had a bottle of wine and now found out and was happy to sing down the phone to us. All of it is keeping the game alive and right now I really want to do this and bring it back because I think we need this, We need the joy of playing something like this. It's terrifying for us because actually, in three weeks time, this radio station has given me forty thousand dollars. There's no more money for anything for the rest of the end of the year. So I'm hoping that actually there are good to people that you can get to call during two weeks of the show. Oh, I don't know what I'm going to do with forty thousand dollars. I think the station just take it back off me. But it begins in three weeks. Time. Start to thinking about your favorite celebrity who you'd like to hear from from the eighties or nineties. You heard from James Sherry as well last year. Who would you love to hear from? All the details and how to are online right now waiting for you at the Christian o'connells show dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh very interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're talking about time, way says I. Sometimes I let them inspire me with their answers. Funny that it could be an idea for my own.
Speaker 2: So they provide you with some of these No, no, no, stick with that. Stick with that. Hey, Happy birthday yesterday to my Donna sixty two years of age, Madonna sixty two. I'd love to have her on. Who's got excuse me? Breathed in after I said I love to have her on? I'd love to have her on? Who's calling? Christian? My wife? I hope my wife didn't hear that because I told about what happened when she and I talked about that dream about Madonna hit brushing. Now, Donna at sixty two, you say, yes, that's right. I do. John to myself now and set this up. We're looking for you to make a song older, older songs. Madonna big hit. Didn't she have that huge hit with Papa Don't Preach? Oh? No, sixty two Papa can't reach.
Speaker 3: That's a gold extra points for being in Madonna's song thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's vogue more vague? What did I come in for something vague? Let's just do it.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's very good. That's a gold thank you.
Speaker 2: This one isn't Madonna had another big with the material girl sixty two more Polyester girl. And that's where the gold rummers stand. Silver. That's kind older songs. Bingo your own way. You can bingo your own silver. Nan in the Mirror. I'm talking to the Nan in the mirror plus twist and gout silver. The heat is always on, Nana. It's going to cost us a fortune. Alright, Jack, make a song older? What if you got all the seen old ladies? Oh that's good. Whoever you know you did that? Gold plus to the U.
Speaker 3: All Now, the rest you hear from here on out is me. I have written these that I had a little help from.
Speaker 2: H m hmm. How's that hot water?
Speaker 3: Bad in the bones?
Speaker 2: And in the get back up? Let's they've got anymore? There's a dropping quality from what you just went out to that bad in the bones bronze minus.
Speaker 3: Chickillion, pensioner of society instead of prisoner.
Speaker 2: Bronze.
Speaker 3: All right, come on, strong finishin strong finish, Come on older song, old songs. Who let the dogs out? Dad the dog died years ago. Don't you remember?
Speaker 2: That's really sad?
Speaker 9: Oh now it's actually, Oh Jack, that is really really that is an out and I'm we need to just clear that up.
Speaker 2: Have some positivity here.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I just didn't record it.
Speaker 2: There we go now so we got that's staying on there for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Can I just say before we go any further with make a song older because Madonna is sixty two. We respect all the elders. We respect our elders, our moms and dads, our grandparents. These aren't jokes. This is reading these even though I felt a bit uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: No, we're not saying that about the people.
Speaker 2: John is not old. Two is an old you know. I'm saying that because obviously Patsy you could see she's getting upset in the corner. There's three years away now, not calling a wikipedia, but she actually maintains her believe. All right, still got it, baby, I'll tell you what that fast, all right. Cataracts in the cradle, cats in the credle cataracts in the cradle, Lebby Purple rints. Silver, Thank you, Carl Goodway. Grand instead of old Eddy sharing a Gooway girl, she's now a grand Silver. You know, mate, this works down at the coast. We should do something this week about lame lines in songs because sometimes you go a minute. He didn't work that hard that one. The guys down the coast, Now that's a chippy. Stand by me so I don't fall silver. Plus, I'm not reading out this one.
Speaker 3: These are really dark.
Speaker 2: I feel really bad. I can't. I can't. It's funny, but it's bad. We're going to get bad. Judio want us reading that one out. I'm still standing thanks to my brand. Use him a frame gold That to life breathe, dude, where is my horse and cart? There isn't a song we do, however, that is still funny.
Speaker 3: Bonus mark him Jack, Yeah, okay, Gold.
Speaker 2: Horse and Cart very funny. Achy, breaky Hips, Silver Scotty, well done. Uh stairlift to Heaven, Silver, stair Away to Heaven's getting shorter. That's enough that one crept through. I'm sorry. Silver plus, Dude looks like a really old lady.
Speaker 3: Gold, wake me up before they can go Gold Bohemian nap City Gold.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's very good. Who left their teeth out? Who? Who?
Speaker 3: God plus, working class gran Silver plus.
Speaker 2: I love the bars he's seeing that Enter Grandma by Metallica Silver every breath. No, we're not doing that one. That's horrible.
Speaker 3: I would always love who Oh yes, yeah, you forgot.
Speaker 2: Walking Frame of Life, Silver of Broken Winds, all those brusts sprouts, Silver Born to Shuffle, Silver smells like NaN's spirit. No, I'm shutting it down. No don't, no, no, no, no, Jack, that's enough, bad people, all of us. That horrible way to end the show, leaving the taste like that in your mouth and soul. That is terrible. Martin, Shame on you, Shame on chat for marking
Speaker 1: Its Christian Christian O'Connell's Show podcast