Speaker 1: Oh guys, it's so good to be back. But the last week I got to travel a little bit with my mom. So when I'm a celebrity finished it.
Speaker 2: Took another holiday. Well, yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: A couple of days where you have because I made it to the second last episode, but that was four days before the final in real time, so they fly your parents over there in case and then we just yeah, and then we have to just hang around for the finale. So there's all these days. So my mom and I ended up having this little holiday together. We did some safaris in between shooting. It was amazing. I've never traveled with just my mom ever, because we've either been on a family holiday or she doesn't come. Like, when do you go overseas with just you and.
Speaker 2: As an adult?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when you're older, like that's stuff that you do when you're a kid, but then you never really travel as an adult with your parents.
Speaker 2: It doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I learnt something where I think she's borderline sociopath. I'm going to call it. There's a big problem with mom.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful, my beautiful Mitch.
Speaker 1: You got the opportunity to travel with my mum over the summer in the.
Speaker 2: UK, and it was quite the experience. It was. We had a lot of bakery stops, lot of we stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think she did this at that time, but I didn't realize it was a problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So we listened to a lot of podcasts while we were because we're doing a lot of travel and driving. And then we listened. We watched a lot of Netflix shows, like when it's late at night, you'd log and watch the show. You know what she does? She will be example, about fifteen minutes into a two part one and a half hour each podcast episode, so three hours total.
Speaker 3: Does she listen to the same stuff you do?
Speaker 2: Like the true crime?
Speaker 1: She loves true crime?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we listened to True Crime driving through the Scottis Highlands.
Speaker 2: Yes, she loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we're fifteen minutes in and she says to three hours. She goes, oh, you won't believe it, but the wrong person got death penalty for that. And I was like, for what she's like for this? And I was like, what we're listening to now? The podcast? She's like yeah, I said, oh my god, how do you know do you remember the case? Because it was an old case. She goes, no, I just googled it. I was like what. I was like, you just googled the ending of what we're listening right now. She's like, yeah, I always do. While she was listening, yep, she go and I was like, well, great, I'll turn it off because no, I want to see what happens. I was like, but you know what happens.
Speaker 2: You just googled it.
Speaker 3: But she doesn't know the new ones, she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know the way that they're going to tell Netflix series. She just googles the end of it when she's ten minutes in and then tells me, And I'm like, why are you ruining my life?
Speaker 2: She's sourcing her own spoilers, yeah, but not her own. She spoils it for everyone.
Speaker 1: Or she'll do the thing where she's like, oh, you're not gonna believe what happens there, and I'm like, don't tell me. She's like, I won't tell you that he got put in jail. Like and I'm like, why a what kind of a sicko spoils the end of a show? Why would you do that? Okay?
Speaker 3: I can sympathize with your mum, but I also sympathize with you.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I like to have the control, So I don't really like watching if i'm watching something that's true crime. Especially if it's just a normal series and it's you know, fantasy or whatever, I don't care. But if it's true crime, I want to know because I get so much anxiety and like the suspense around what's going to happen that I will google what happened to the person.
Speaker 2: So then I find out.
Speaker 3: You google it.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Do not put me in the same campus that woman. I would never tell the person I'm watching with. But I always like, so if my husband and I are watching a movie and I feel that like anxious suspense feeling, I'm like, I'll just find out what happens. But I don't ruin it for him.
Speaker 1: A why Why?
Speaker 3: Because I I think it's a control thing, an elephant.
Speaker 4: In the room.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to have a bit of order, and I don't like feeling anxious and I don't like that suspense feeling. I hate it.
Speaker 4: Cherry, my dad loves a podcast, loves a film, and loves a series, but he is so sweet about spoilers. He actually can't sell the show without spoiling it. Yes, so what I'm doing? So say, for example, he wants to sell Harry Potter, He'll be like, mate, great new series, Boy Wizard, but like he can't get because he doesn't want to spoil it at all.
Speaker 2: Want you anything? I'm like, I need, I need more to get in. He's like, what happens?
Speaker 1: Can't possibly?
Speaker 4: Boy Wizard wanted trainscarred and then he kills Baltimore.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, he just gets so close. You do, Mitch?
Speaker 1: You a sociopath like Laura at my mum or no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm spoiler free. I'm good. I'll watch something and I'm a vault. Don't want to. I don't want to. I want to get the punchline at you.
Speaker 4: How do you know?
Speaker 3: But can you figure it out as it's going or you usually just like you're just on the ride.
Speaker 1: I'm an annoying person that tries to guess the whole time out loud. I'm sitting there with ban or whoever watching it. I'll be like, oh my god, he's about to go in there and die.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do this?
Speaker 1: God do you think he's about to do that? And everyone's like, just I don't know. Why don't you wait two minutes and you'll find it.
Speaker 2: And I'm always so off.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, he's going to be actually killed by his mother and then at the end the mother's not even involved.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know how it got off. It's a boy wizard. It's never right. All right, Well, the ending of this show is now. There's no spoilers. It's over. Spoiler the shows.
Speaker 3: If you've been trying to google ahead, we're finishing four or Will and Wood.
Speaker 2: You're up next to that. Google to you that maybe.
Speaker 1: I think it probably did. Yeah, if they googled it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, The boys are on.
Speaker 4: If you missed the podcast or the show, you can podcast it on iHeartRadio. Just search the pick up and you can get it. Oh, listen to your Heart's content.
Speaker 1: I missed you guys.
Speaker 2: Good to be back tomorrow.