Speaker 1: Just stood by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, delace yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Just you, you feel for the unhinged bitch.
Speaker 1: Honestly, now is Mitch Julie and Mitchell coos? How are you? Hello? Are you? Oh my god? Today is the day?
Speaker 3: Today is the bloody day.
Speaker 1: Today is today? As you I mean, you could say, I guess today is plat day.
Speaker 3: Plat to day.
Speaker 4: We should have made this episode come out, especially on a Saturday, for for Dan's sake.
Speaker 1: No fuck it, it's our show, So we've got.
Speaker 4: A long away to guest today. If you don't know who we're talking about, it names for Dan very big. Following on TikTok, she's a mama twins, works the family law and she says that a website she likes to keep it real, no sugarcoating and no bullshit.
Speaker 3: So we'll see about that. She'll join it for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited for darn. Are you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm good. Great? Have you got your new white comfort? Then you thank you for noticing? Ye, I can tell you.
Speaker 4: Know how I said there was a split in my shoe. Yeah, I literally, because I hate change this much. I literally just google the exact same shoe that I have for five years and got a new pair.
Speaker 1: They're brand new, but the same shoes. Yeah, I know, you creature of habit. They look great. What did you check the other ones out? Or are you one of those people that cannot just throw out old shit? No, they're gone. You throw them out. Of course some people can't, but people are attached, Like I go through a pair.
Speaker 4: But I can't even donate them because they've split at the bottom. If anyone treads in a puddle, they're fucked, which I learned the hard way.
Speaker 1: You could take them to a cobbler. What could put a fresh bottom on them? What's his name? You could go to a cobbler. A cobbler resol shoes. They put like a fresh bottom on a shoe. You tell me.
Speaker 3: Now, I've just replaced the fucking shoes.
Speaker 1: I know it's too expensive. How much with those shoes? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say these were on special, so it probably would have cost me just as much.
Speaker 1: Totally. They feel like when you have an expensive pair of leather boots.
Speaker 4: It's hard when your anti waste because I've got this hideous couch at my place, and when I first moved in, I was explaining to Sean and my friend Alicia, who was helping me decorate. I was like, I don't want this thing coming with me, don't even move it in. And they're like, no, no, it's fine, we'll get it reopholstered whatever.
Speaker 3: So it's in the house.
Speaker 4: It's the one you sit on when we record at my land in mede of that orange one.
Speaker 3: Disgusting. Yeah, I hate it.
Speaker 1: You have that repolstered. No, they wanted to get it.
Speaker 4: They wanted to, and I was like, well, I'm probably not going to get around to doing that appman, and I still haven't. And I'm like, it would probably be cheap, but it's to buy a new fucking armchair. It's just a single couch thing. It would be cheaper it just get a new one. But then that's a waste. So I'm always torn.
Speaker 1: I'm such a lazy boy at heart, Like I could not be bothered to go and get something reopholstered.
Speaker 3: Like I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: Who do you ask about it? A polster, I guess, But if you go polster and do their houses. Yeah, Brey No, and they people will go like to the degree to change their curtains and change material or recarpet a house. I'm like n at the time for that.
Speaker 4: I mean, sometimes i can go down real rabbit holes and I'm determined to make something happen, as you know. Yeah, like if I really put my mind to it and made that my mission. Like you know how sometimes I get hell bent on things, do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's news to me. I didn't realize, do you.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: After write the one down and I remember that come birthday time, price Keepy Jenner again.
Speaker 3: Not here, That's fine. We've got a guest third wheel on.
Speaker 1: The way, Yeah, we do. I'm excited. So Fordan is going to be in here. She's in person too, Like we were contemplating zoom, but she actually preferred She requested to be in person.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's always a bit better that way.
Speaker 4: It sm is very awkward because especially being a lawyer, imagine I we did a zoom meeting with her, she'd treat it like a meeting, yeah, because she's.
Speaker 1: So used to litigating. Yeah, on Zoom, we'll just be like, have.
Speaker 3: A seat of a couch, talk some shit.
Speaker 1: Darling.
Speaker 3: That's how it works. If she was on zoom at her desk, it would be very different.
Speaker 1: How hard are we going to go on for Dann? Are we going full interrogation sixty minutes or are we keeping it light? That's up to you.
Speaker 3: It's your guest mate.
Speaker 1: I want to ask her about sex things. What well? Because she said you're fucked. That did not spring to mind for me. No, no, no, I just wanted the wholesome mother of two that yeah, but she's not. She's got that book that she wrote about someone's sex copadees, like she wrote a Wills and Boone, some fantasy about six.
Speaker 4: I think it was a character that was runner implying that she's like a kinky.
Speaker 3: Bitch at heart.
Speaker 1: I'm implying that I want to.
Speaker 3: You can ask about the sex stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I want to know, deep doubt if she is. It's lucky mister for Dan. If so, well, we better.
Speaker 4: Get this show on the road because for Dan, it's going to be joining us in a bit, and she wants to be able to get out of here in time for school.
Speaker 1: Pick up my gob ay it to change the whole recording schedule, so for uncle get he so she could pick the kids up well, fair enough and rightly. So she's working, she's to take time off her law firm. That's right. There's a divorce that is on hold because she's coming on this podcast. If you're listening to this and your divorce case was held back by.
Speaker 3: A day, that's our thousand apology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're very sorry. If it is your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Every episode we start the show with him? Is it just me? Something we've noticed we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know mitches. We'll get one from our guest today. Shall I go first? Yeah? You can kick things off mine.
Speaker 4: It's I figur'd be because we've got a TikTok treasure joining us today. I would make mine a bit TikTok related. It's a challenge that I saw and I actually think a lot of people fuck this up, but I reckon you could do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh that's very sweet. I do. You've always said I should post more tiktoks. Yes I have.
Speaker 3: I can't recall once, but I probably haven't.
Speaker 1: You have a couple of times, and I've just never fucking done it. All right, we'll jump in with mine first, my physical appearance right now, right now, Yeah, okay, I got my crotch. I just glance down at my dick. I did roll the cameras. All right, let's do it, Bradley, is it just me? Can you notice the work that I've had done?
Speaker 4: No, I can notice the work that needs to be done.
Speaker 1: That's another question. I got bowtox, oh, right, of course in my forehead only the third time. I'm not a bowtox veteran. I'm very new to it. I want me some my locally. Yeah, it's just a lot business. I love them, my ladies. They're a gorgeous there. They're amazing. And I this is the awkward thing. I didn't want to go to my old place because they're so fucking expensive, really expensive, really yeah, And I didn't you go to.
Speaker 3: Some fucking boutique in Double Bay, and I wonder I did, don't know.
Speaker 1: It was too expensive, So I wanted somewhere local. But I didn't know how much botox I got, and I wanted to know, yeah, because they usually have it on file. Yes, And I did not want to go to the new place and they guess, and then I look like a fucking idiot. So I was sitting there and I was actually talking to Steve, and I was like, how can I call the old place, get the results, get my fire? You transfer with medical records place, but without them knowing that I'm breaking up with them. Yeah. Wow, So this was my genius plan. Tell me if you think it's good. At first, I was going to say, I'm at the doctors and they want to know what I have in me? How many millig I know? That was my first idea.
Speaker 3: And they're like, well, let's the private.
Speaker 1: Actually yes, yes, no, no, no, So I called get this. I'm a genius.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I go.
Speaker 1: They go oho, BBB business. I go, Hi guys. Mitch Cherry like, hi, miss, do you want to rebook in? I go, oh, I'm thinking of but I think it's too soon, guys. It's my botox was worn off so quickly. When was the last time I was there? So you accused them of malpractice? No? No, no, I went, when was the last time I was there? They went off three months ago, Darling, and I went, oh god, I think it's just worn off. How many units?
Speaker 3: I was going to say, three months is it. Yeah, that's that's the due day.
Speaker 1: I shot myself in the foot. I went three. I went, can you just tell me how many units I had? I think I didn't get enough, and they went, well, three months is pretty standard, Dale, they wouldn't give it to you, No, no, no, I went, oh, really, I just feel like I got less. Jab it on file and then yeah, let me get it for you.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So they told me how many units I got and like, would you like to book us in? But I had to follow through. I went, yeah, every book for in a week, So rebooked in a week.
Speaker 4: When I canceled, Oh my god, you had to go through that many hoops?
Speaker 1: Give it. It worked because I went straight to the new place. But the problem is we upped the dose and my forehead is fully frozen. Look at the camera now, I want the idiots to tell me my right eyebrow doesn't move, my left one does.
Speaker 3: Show its okay, really, now try and move the other one.
Speaker 4: I am Oh, I thought you were doing one at a time, Yet your right eyebawtist doesn't move. That's fucking weird. Look they're giving you too much. Yeah, shit, now I'm really noticing the work you do not move at all?
Speaker 1: How would I help? My god?
Speaker 3: You just move your ears, but you can't move your eyebrow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just I just discovered movement. Look in the camera. You can move your ears. Yeah, I've got a really loose scalp. Can you do that? No, I'm not going to try. They try to be good for your brain condition. I think it's good. I've got really loose skin on my scalp.
Speaker 3: Wow, everything moves except the forehead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not happy.
Speaker 3: I think you need to ease up a bit.
Speaker 1: That's too much. I think so I'm frozen. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Were you heavier in the last nose?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Too heavy. Apparently they're giving you the fat Mitch dose. Oh my god. Maybe that's it, like when a dog or like they have to put down like an elephant to put it to sleep. They have to do it by weight. Maybe I'm getting botox by my old ways. Yeah, probably I'm frozen anyway. Gorgeous though, Yeah, gorgeous is all way. I'm going to ask for Dn.
Speaker 3: Do I look gorgeous?
Speaker 1: Do I look gorgeous for Done?
Speaker 3: He's so fully yourself?
Speaker 1: Do you get botox for Dan?
Speaker 4: Part of me was worried about having this botox conversation because I've been accused recently of being so insensitive during the cost of living crisis.
Speaker 3: But hey, you were trying to get cheap botox.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get I was trying to live expensive. Listen, Cozy loss fucking hit me hard. I'm living with my parents. Guys, Cozy Loves has got me. I live at home. I'm twenty eight and I live at home. I'm sex with my boyfriend at home. If anyone's hit by the cost of living crisis, it's me in my genitals, in my life.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Would you like to hear my Is it just no, Well, I'll just go fuck myself.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I do hear me? Hear me.
Speaker 3: I'll keep it short and sweet. Let's go brad late.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried to scream after exhaling?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen this.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of your attitude life.
Speaker 1: I've seen this. Don't just yell at me and go now. I don't like it. We're not doing it, Mitchell. It's the botox in everything. I'm so I'm ecstatic. I've seen this on trend on TikTok I think this is brilliantough Have.
Speaker 3: You tried it though, of course not so.
Speaker 4: There's a trend on TikTok at the moment where people are trying to completely empty their guts, do the deepest of deep exhales, and then try to scream after. So just do a normal scream off Mike, a scream okay, okay, and now.
Speaker 3: And that's enough and now exhal like completely push.
Speaker 4: All the air out your stomach. People driving along listening to this, if you're driving alone, give it a crack, although don't faint behind the wheel.
Speaker 3: And just when you.
Speaker 4: Think all the airs out, keep going. Now screams funnies.
Speaker 3: Is that the first time you've tried it the first time?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the first time I ever heard that sound.
Speaker 4: I haven't tried it yet. Okay, do it so obviously enormal screen. Yeah, right now, it's like.
Speaker 1: It sounds so schep. I was giving myself a stitch. What's the point of his trend?
Speaker 4: Well, look at you, you laughing more than you have had any of my jokes in weeks.
Speaker 1: It's not true. It's not true. Have you seen that trend where if you put you go all the way down, you breathe all the way out and you push your chest in and that reveals your real laugh. We've done that on the show.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: I think we have? Tell me again. I think you breathe out and then you get someone to push on your chest and that is your real laugh.
Speaker 3: Oh, so what do I do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm gonna breathe.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try it. I'm getting up.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I breathe all the way out again. Ow, it didn't make me laugh.
Speaker 5: I didn't work.
Speaker 1: I just broke your rib cage. Ow, you are right. That didn't do shit. Oh no, no, no, no, no. You have to be saying you're gonna be laughing. You say, ha ha ha oh you.
Speaker 3: Just told me to exhale.
Speaker 1: I know, but just laugh. You've got to be laughing and it reveals your I remember now it's ringing about it.
Speaker 4: It's like ha ha ha And then you press down on my tits alright ready.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Owth just ow just passed a bow movement.
Speaker 3: This didn't work. My TikTok challenge worked?
Speaker 1: Fail anyway? For dance up next let's move on. You're listening to is it just me?
Speaker 5: Welcome to you for DWN talk.
Speaker 1: All right, this is a very exciting moment for this is long awaited.
Speaker 3: On the show, Mitchell, very long awaited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this was something that I was tasked quite a few months ago.
Speaker 3: You gave yourself the task I did.
Speaker 1: I'm the guest booker on the show, and.
Speaker 4: Through your own procrastination, this has accidentally become our most hyped guest ever.
Speaker 1: I know, I think people because famously I never end up getting guests. I say, hey, I'm talking to this, I'm talking to Chris Hemsworth and it just never comes off. But this I was talking to this person for quite a while and it has come off. You will know her as one of Australia's favorite creators, sort of coming out of nowhere. I feel. You'll have seen her work on TikTok, maybe her book. She's also an author. It's the one and only for darn hi for that.
Speaker 3: Hey do you do podcasts often? I've seen you on the Telly and stuff.
Speaker 5: No, this is my first podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, well you can relax here, we just talk shit. It's fine.
Speaker 1: I saw you on the on the Morning Show or Sunrise and those shows we've done live TV. It's like wambam, get you in, get you out. You don't get to say what you want. It's very stressed. Did you find it stressful?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It went way too quickly. They gave me four minutes of their time and I had so much to say, but I was.
Speaker 3: That's about all I've got time for for I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a bit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, we have a present for you. So Mitch has already given you something off off the show.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: The mug. The mug we go for Dona mug. But this is my boyfriend, Stephen got this for you. So have we loved gifts.
Speaker 3: I've just got this, Yeah, did.
Speaker 1: Says for Dan.
Speaker 5: It's a little cosmetic bag and it's got a lemon.
Speaker 1: It's bedazzled. Oh that's so cyah be dazzles.
Speaker 5: Love it's thank you. What's his name, Stephen?
Speaker 1: Stephen?
Speaker 3: Love it?
Speaker 5: Stephen?
Speaker 1: Thank you. You need to welcome you to the show because you love your lemons. And I think Mitch did I introduce you to for Dan? I said, have you seen this woman? She's on TikTok. She's got the catch phrases, the Saturday plat to day love, I've got the apron What what are some of your other catchphrases?
Speaker 5: Fuck it, I can afford it. Yes, I say that if you be the big hole people. When I'm putting salt on things, could I use the big hold saxa, Squeeze the day, the sacks saxon.
Speaker 1: I love the saxa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, squeeze the day.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: That's my mother lemon thing.
Speaker 1: Saturday play Today, I feel is the more iconic one because you just serve food on a platter.
Speaker 3: Here's what I find confused.
Speaker 5: Got to work, man, it doesn't look.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say this is what I find confusing about the Saturday platter day thing, because the whole idea behind it is I'm not cooking dinner on a Saturday.
Speaker 4: I can't be bothered, so instead I'm doing a platter. But I find that more stressful a platter.
Speaker 3: I'd rather just.
Speaker 4: Make dinner because like my fucking group of gays, they treat making platters like it's a competitive Olympic sport. Yeah, who can make the best platter? I just don't get involved. I'm like, here's a fucking packet of cheese. Us that's my platter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get the salami, they make it a row. Yes. Can you make it look so easy? How do you do that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, because I'm not pleasing anyone. It's just Hubby, me and the kids.
Speaker 3: But they look spectacular.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just pretty, you know. And it's just fresh stuff. So I'll go shopping that day for stuff. On Saturday. We don't get old things out of the fridge. We're using all fresh stuff. Yeah, and then I just put it all together and it's just so delicious.
Speaker 3: And you find that easier than making dinner.
Speaker 5: You remember, I'm cooking every other night, So fuck me.
Speaker 4: I have to ask, how the fuck do you cut those cute cumbers with such confidence? It's a knife man, without cutting yourself, Because Mitch, you can back me up here the amount of times I've come in here with fucking band aids all over my fingers because I've accidentally sliced it again, and.
Speaker 1: Which is like ed with his hands. And you you've got a pairing knife, you've got a cue umble with the same head, and you're cutting the blade into your thumb.
Speaker 4: It makes me so stressed watching your videos. I'm like, she's not even looking, she's gonna cut it.
Speaker 1: For what is the technique?
Speaker 5: I think it's an ethnic thing we just learned, Like that's how you pill an.
Speaker 1: Apple that my alma does the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you just chop, chop, chop chop. It's how it is. So I would like I can have a chopping board in front of me, but my instinct is not to use it, and I'll be like, oh, that's right, this is a chopping board, but I just like to cut in my hand with.
Speaker 3: You've never had any platter injuries very rare.
Speaker 4: Okay, really that makes me feel a bit more human because it happens all too often.
Speaker 3: Just when one heals, I'll do it again. It's always cabbage that gets me. Divees in cabbage, Watch cabbage. What's cabbage it?
Speaker 1: How does a cabbage come? I've never cut a cab. I did you buy it shredded?
Speaker 5: Oh? Do you know?
Speaker 1: It's like a soccer ball, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I'm just treading it myself with a knife. You need to buy it pre It's that hard to understand now.
Speaker 1: I live by the packet stuff. Oh, yeah, the page. Oh, the cut properly, the zoodles, the cut carrot. I'm like, you don't have to cut anything. You don't need a knife for his days salad.
Speaker 3: You validated the plastic Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Oh, now they're going to come for me for the plastic. Sorry, guys. I love your tiktoks. I just will turn on, like after a long day of work and you're making dinner and you're just filming and it's on TikTok and it's like a ten minute TikTok. Did you just say fuck editing? I just I'm got a film and I'm gonna upload. I don't have time for it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't even know how to edit. Sometimes I'll be like, oh, that could be controversial. I should edit that out. He's got time for that, nobody.
Speaker 1: Do you worry about the controversy of things or putting things out out there online? Because the internet is an interesting place and you can you surely can upset many people very quickly on the Internet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I I've been on TikTok for nearly two years now, and I've learned about being really flippant about stuff. So and I used to be because I'd be like, ah, you know, I've got lots of junk in my office that people have sent me, and everyone was like really offended that I referred to it as junk. Yeah, I didn't. I meant stuff. I mean I went into changeably. I didn't mean like it wasn't quality items. But I was like, oh, they're right. So then I'm like, when I refer to that, I would never say that again because I learned the lesson was it was taken the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I actually ask about one of your catch phrases, the whole fuck that I can afford it thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Recently on the podcast, there was something that happened here. I was talking about the fact that I just paid off my student loan. I just wanted the debt gone, really, and then I got a message from someone saying that's really insensitive during the cost of living crisis to rub that in. Some people would love to be able to clear their debts. You shouldn't be bragging about that. And I was like, oh, sorry, didn't even consider that taking it on board.
Speaker 1: But then I see people like.
Speaker 4: You who get away with saying fuck that I can afford it. You'd make no secret of shopping at all the high end places.
Speaker 3: Do you ever get pushed back about that?
Speaker 5: I do, But I think the reason that it's okay is because I have a full time job. I'm a partner in a law firm. I work very hard. People will see me go working on public holidays, going in on the weekends, coming back home when it's dark, not spending time with my kids because I'm working. So there's the balance of yeah, I can afford it because I fucking work hard, and it's not a I'm an influencer. I make money off you watching me on TikTok, and I don't have a real job, so I'm going to flaunt my wealth to you guys and go. It's not that So I think.
Speaker 1: A way interesting point. You're not an influencer out there benefiting from the audience. That's how you're making your money. You're going, fucking I can afford it because I'm working a nine to five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, more than nine to five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine. Yeah, Yeah, you're a lawyer by trade. Oh my gosh, could if we said something that for Done didn't like Mitchell, she could litigate us, she could end us. So you would you sue us.
Speaker 5: No, I'd never Yeah, oh, that's a nice answer.
Speaker 3: You work in family law, correct, I do.
Speaker 4: Perfect. We should bring this up with her while she's here. It's the whole situation between Jenna and I. Normally we have our third wheel, Jenny here with us and her and I. We were talking the other day on the podcast about if she were to embark on motherhood single mom, she just needed a donor whose sperm? Would you choose myself or Mitch cheering me naturally? Naturally she chose me.
Speaker 1: I don't think naturally, so sorry for done? Did say, mit, you're very tall, very very handsome to me, so I think for done would choose mine In the situation, No one asked mate, I'm just trying to get someone to take my sperm.
Speaker 4: No one want Like, hypothetically, if Jenny and I were to do that, what would I need to be aware of?
Speaker 3: It's the donor, like legally going into that any red flags?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, don't go on the birth certificate. If you don't want any involvement in the child's life and in particular child support, you're on the birthtificate. You're up for child's sport immediately, so you're not a donor, you're a father if you're on the birth certificate.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if I'm not on the birth certificate, again, it's all perhaps, But then do I am I not allowed to meet the kid?
Speaker 3: And stuff?
Speaker 5: It depends on and you should really have a deal. Oh I see, that's where we'd come through. Yeah, you could draft documents about this and you can have psycha contract about it, but predominantly your rights come from the birth certificate. So when people have said previously, okay, I've got my best friend a donor, and they go on the birth certificate, and then later in life that person says, you know what, I think I missed it out, like the hard yards. They missed all the baby stuff. The kids all of a sudden, fun can communicate playing soccer whatever. I want to be involved in this kid's life, and they can force their rights. Why could there on.
Speaker 3: The beast of it.
Speaker 4: Oh see, you've had cases like that where originally they agreed I'll be a hands off dad, but then change their mind later.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's.
Speaker 5: Really tough on the mother because that wasn't the deal. The deal was your a sperm downe it even pay child sport all those years you weren't involved in the hard slog and yet you come back later. But in terms of the child, the child has a right to know both of their parents, and the court wild look at it from that perspective. So if you're not on the burst of it, you're not a father, not a parent. Stuff don't so you.
Speaker 1: Can deal with all that. I'd rather not be involved. I'll just be a godfather heavy stuff. Yeah, I'll be a fun uncle. I'm about to become an uncle in real life fun. And then I'm also I've got my hopes set on being asked to be godfather. Oh the godfather? Yeah, the godfather? Is that a legal binding name? No it's not. Oh I thought it was.
Speaker 3: I didn't think so.
Speaker 5: No it's not a legal thing. It's a traditional thing. It might have been rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. I just like the title titles. It makes me feel very fancy.
Speaker 5: It's a cool title.
Speaker 1: It is very cool title. I have to point out for done. The fit is fitting. They've got the Gucci head band. I love oh you love.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is cool. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think I saw you buy that on TikTok.
Speaker 5: A couple you may have and of course you've never won these before we're wearing my Jimmy Choes for the Jimmy treoes.
Speaker 1: I thought they were Jimmy chooes. They're red and they're sparkly.
Speaker 5: Like Wizard of I was they like Dorothy.
Speaker 1: They're so cute. Where do you get your fashion? Who's your fashion? In spo? Like if you were to say there's someone that you look at and go, that's who I want to dress? Like, is there someone out there?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not that person. Really Now, I call myself the original Dag because I will put things that don't go together and I would just buy whatever I like and or not the cover smatch. And I'm always getting feedback on TikTok for darn, that top doesn't go with that jacket. You're mixing the greens that.
Speaker 1: Sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm not going to kill I.
Speaker 1: Love that people really feel like they know you on TikTok. Do you get stopped in the street now all the time?
Speaker 5: People ask shopping centers?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 5: I get that all the time?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We actually had Gena Leanno on the podcast recently. She works in family law too, and she.
Speaker 3: Told it's the often in like the courtroom environment, people in the children's court will ask for selfies and she'll have to be like, not now, guys, I can't take a photo in court.
Speaker 4: Do you get recognized in like the work environment now that you're on TikTok.
Speaker 5: I do, but most people are really respectful and don't say anything until after the case is Ever, so I've had like the judges associate come in and say, like, after the cases I ever were packing up at the bags at the bar table in the courtroom off a time, I'm a big fan. Oh wow, and that for clients there, they're like, oh, if you like the courts on my side, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, that was good. That was my next question. Do you think it helps or hinders your business? Because I don't know. If I was watching TikTok scrolling watching all these ridiculous videos then my family lawyer came up, I don't know if I'd go, oh, I love that or I hate that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's interesting. I think for the most part, I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna say, surely you'd get more people trying to book you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because the expertise is there. They know that I'll fight for you, and like not all lawyers are the same. Somebody can look like a lawyer. Let's say they're white, older male who looks like the really inteliware glasses. They look like they're really intelligent. That's sort of what most people sort of figure a lawyer looking.
Speaker 1: Classic lawyer but baggy suit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that guy who has all these books behind him may look really intelligent. But let's say he was a teacher for thirty years became a lawyer later in life. It's only a five year lawyer. But the client has no idea, goes to see the guy who looks really smart and yet not that great lawyer, actually shit lawyer. And when people like I'm on norseual mums and in there, when people say I'm looking for lay blah blah blah. And then people post in the comments and they post people who I know are really really bad, like shit lawyers. Yeah, and I feel like they're their friends, their family, their uncle, whatever. Go and see whoever. And it's a really bad referral because I know that lawyer is really bad, and I'll say nothing, it's not my place. But what is better is I used so and so always get a referral when a client has used you, because then you know they did a good thing because they're referring you on because that actually did a good service. And I get lots of client referrals and people on TikTok say in my comments, oh yeah I used fun and she was great or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, builds a little bit of confidence.
Speaker 1: I think, now what is going on with his cat and dog situation? Because I was screaming on okay for done, great, great TikTok presence. Life is on lock, she's got the Saturday play to day, got the gorgeous to children. And then I see you going. I think I might get a dog, and then I might get a cat. Thinking for done, aren't you going to drive yourself insane? Why are you doing this to yourself? And now you've got them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a puppy in a kitten.
Speaker 3: Haven't you got enough on your platter as it is?
Speaker 1: We'll fuck it. She can afford it.
Speaker 5: It's true. It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I thought that through, but we're getting through it day by day.
Speaker 1: How's it going? Is it all right?
Speaker 5: Well? The puppy toilet training is difficult. The cat is fine because cat has a good litter situation. They're very intelligent, which is a cat cat.
Speaker 4: I agree, they just instinctively know where this shit. It's amazing, it's so great.
Speaker 5: So the cat has it, gets it. The puppy not so much.
Speaker 1: What kind of dog cavalie? Oh gorgeous. I've got a koodoll, very cute. Did they get along?
Speaker 5: No? But they play like they fight all the time, play fight. But the dog will like bite the cat's ears, bite the tail, jump on the cat. But the cat will, you know, get the dog in a headline.
Speaker 3: Good, I'm team cat, yeah, team cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah in the situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they fight a lot.
Speaker 1: Now we need to get you to do and is it just me of your own you've got any gym? But before we do, and I want to ask about the mister fadanav at all the internet is obsessed with trying to find your husband.
Speaker 5: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Leave him alone.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, And he's not like he just is not phased, not interested in social media, hates TikTok, doesn't even watch my tiktoks. Yeah, just thinks that the drama is ridiculous and he's not interested. So and I see to him because you're not participating. And I want to do sometimes the couple trends and I want to get him involved. No, not interested.
Speaker 1: There's a mystery. Don't you just want to post a photo to go here? He is shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: No, but you come this far keeping He will never compromise his integrity that way because he's not a believer in social media and private person at heart.
Speaker 4: Did they give you a bit of freedom to potentially talk shit about him on TikTok?
Speaker 1: If you know he's not going to watch.
Speaker 5: People will tell him. Ah, I have thought about that.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You can follow the show online? Just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a tighead. Well, I can't believe this is your first podcast. Are you feeling comfortable? You're feeling relaxed?
Speaker 5: I am, yes, having great time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good? Well should we get Fordne's iGEM? Yes?
Speaker 4: We wanted you to bring it. Is it's me of your own? What are you thinking if you've got one prepared?
Speaker 5: Well, there's a lot of pressure. I thought about a couple of things. I've got a couple of ideas because I couldn't decide which one. So I'll tell you the first one that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do the first one. There a tanks. We could just do another one.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, no pressure. They tank all the time. If it's shit, I tell Cheery that sucked.
Speaker 1: I think last week I did. And is it just me that I've done three times? Yeah, we've been doing the show so long. I've had the thought and I bring it back up mitches like you said that four years ago. Oh yeah, nothing changes around here. So all right, well, Bradley, a musician will count you in. You'll hear is it just me? Then you finish the sentence and we'll just we'll rattle them all off. We'll go through them all.
Speaker 5: Oh brillant.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, let's go Bradley.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Should we have learned how to change a tire in school? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would have been far more youthful skill and algebra?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I have one of those like dodge driving lessons in high school, Like they taught you how to go around cones and things like I actually you were in the car.
Speaker 3: It's part of high school.
Speaker 1: An evasive what's it called?
Speaker 5: It's you're private or public?
Speaker 1: Public.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised their insurance would cover that really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think they cared about us, to be honest, we're doing some dodger shit. But I was the passenger and they went around cones and this is how you get away and a skid and if you have boring, if.
Speaker 3: You're a passenger, I'm like, goodness.
Speaker 1: No, Wait, So do you think would you prefer to have known in school? Well?
Speaker 5: When I watch American TV and you see them doing drivers and there learning how to drive a car, and they're learning skills associated with the car, and I assume it's how to change a tire to.
Speaker 3: Actually do that in America, yes, that's part of school.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh well then fuck, let's just copy plaste the curriculum and do it here.
Speaker 1: That'll be great. No, I don't want America. It's curriculum. American school isn't isn't perfect by any means.
Speaker 4: But have you ever been caught in a pinch though, either of you, where you've had to change a tire?
Speaker 1: It's handy to know. No, I couldn't do it. I'm too pretty fair, die I touch.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to touch all that filth on the tires. I just coin rome and then you have to wait an hour or whatever or cool hubby and.
Speaker 4: See waiting for the NRMA shit, that to me, for whatever reason, feels like a waste of time.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, I'm gonna pop the spare on.
Speaker 4: I'm on the go, I'm moving. I only ever drive my car when I've got errands to do, and so I'm like, I'm not gonna let that slow me down.
Speaker 1: I'm changing the tire.
Speaker 3: Off we go.
Speaker 5: Do you have the spare tire? So I used his my first word problem. I used to have a Mercedes and in the boot when I got my fat tire and opened it, there's no spare.
Speaker 1: They have the goop.
Speaker 5: Do you know about the goop?
Speaker 3: What's the oh? Is that like you patch it up?
Speaker 5: Nah? It's well maybe it's like a patch, but yeah, they put something instead on the tire.
Speaker 1: We call it the goop.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the real is.
Speaker 1: And it just stops the hole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they basically plug the hole and you're ride around on the tire.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Rather than so, they just got my this goop and I'm like, where's the spare note, I'm like, this car costs an exhalmited amount of money and you didn't give me a gotten for done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, got a spare.
Speaker 5: I've traded cars now yeah, okay, I don't always come with a spare.
Speaker 1: No, okay, good, just another one. So neither of you know how to change a tire at all. It's very intuitive.
Speaker 5: I think that jack's involved.
Speaker 4: I can tell you the tricky part for me, because I've had to change my tire an embarrassing amount of times. I always clicked the gutter like a grandma. The hardest part is finding the jack points. You can't just jack it up at any point. You have to like finger under the car and find the right slot to put the jack in.
Speaker 3: Noither you give a fuck about this.
Speaker 1: I was gonna have plugged many a hole. But it's nothing to do with changing a tire for done, all right, I can see for Dan's phone. She's got notes, she's cut. You've got the most prepared shit. Let's see the next one. But don't go away, mate.
Speaker 5: Okay, My next one is.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Does Greek yogurt make every dinner taste better?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes? Next?
Speaker 3: No, I agree, I fucking agree.
Speaker 1: Not on its own. You can't just pop Greek yogat on a chicken.
Speaker 5: And it's not all Greek yogat. It's created equol. I'm a Farmer's Union fan. It's creamy, it's delicious.
Speaker 1: It's not the square tub like. It's kind of a square big tub. Yeah. Yes, it's not like a round Shabanni.
Speaker 5: Rectangles rectangle, and it's just so creamy. And you could have it with everything, especially lamb oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, but I don't know if you can put it on anything, either a bit of lemon or a bit of like you put a bit of mintor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well salt, olive oil, lemon.
Speaker 1: That's all you need. Staples.
Speaker 3: I pop a bit of blood yogurt on everything, a bit.
Speaker 1: Of pepper in their bit of garlic.
Speaker 4: I use it in lieu of mayonnaise, basically because I actually hate fucking vegetables, but apparently it's the place to eat them for your health. Yeah, and so I just pop a doll up a yogurt on pretty much everything.
Speaker 1: Done. I've just got a ninja creamy you on the ninja creamy side of TikTok.
Speaker 5: I know what a ninja is.
Speaker 1: Ninja. You've got the air fries.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they do a blend down. I know they do an out to a oven like barbecue fan.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they also have a creamy which is you put frozen, you put liquids in a tarby freezer, then it makes it into ice cream. All right, Yeah, if you get on that side, paying your mate, what's going on? They're actually fucking not. And I really talked to missed Ninja because I should be making bank off this. Anyway. I put you put yogurt and honey and a bit of cinnamon in a pot freezer and then you've got the best locale ice cream ever. It really does sound like an adulet's move on. Yeah, I was going to say, I thought, for darn given your side of TikTok, you'd be on Ninja creamy talk.
Speaker 5: Now because I'm on an ice cream person like Ninja did approach me and said, pick whatever you like as many as you like things of our website, give them mich numberous and I was like, oh, and they didn't give me a budget. I'm like, is they're a budget, then don't give me a budget. How many ping things do I pick? So I picked the Big Ninja because I had the two draw one picked the Big Ninja. So I upgraded my my air fright and then I picked the outdoor barbecue. Oh they've gotten an outdoor Yeah, it's like a barbecue. But I didn't know that. It's like you've got to plug it in and you can only use it outdoors. I thought it was a barbecue. You can use indoors, all right, so my dinners. But then when I read the instructions, it's like, do not use indoors, And I'm like, oh, no.
Speaker 3: Go to do with your house your rules?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Well I'm a little worried about fires, but I thought about it bleater, but I would never I don't eat ice cream, so I would never have.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, can we give you that contact off when we finish the show? Yeah you are. I'm doing a lot of freeing pr for Yeah.
Speaker 5: It took me like two years, but finally they got the hint.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do another one. She's got plenty. Okay, Bradley hit us again. Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Should we be able to use emojis in everyday life, in particular when you're writing correspondence writing letters and I just want to use an emoji?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought you meant everyday life is in like we just sticulate, we try and replicate the emoji in conversations ourselves with.
Speaker 5: Crime, the crying with laughter emoji, just in real what you want to say is exactly an emoji. Yes, if only you could just hold up the sign that had the emoji there, or you know, magically it would appear. Or when I'm writing legal letters to the other side sometimes I just kind of put an emoji there. Or when the client, like had this client who we call the other side B one and B two because they just write really dumb things, and I just want to send him with the banana emojis. But I don't want to write B one and B two, so I just want to send him the banana emoji when they write really dumb se.
Speaker 4: Definitely do put emojis in my emails, but perhaps there's less at stake for me than working in law.
Speaker 5: Do you do that by pushing Windows stop on.
Speaker 3: The Mac it's like control command space bars, so.
Speaker 5: You know the little coat. I've only recently discovered that you could do that.
Speaker 1: You can with the winning So.
Speaker 3: What's sopping you now that you know there's like ten emojis?
Speaker 5: I want all of them. I want the flace, the face.
Speaker 3: You're on Windows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, emojis I've never considered I put an emoji in an email?
Speaker 3: How will that translate on someone's PC?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I think they're those ugly android emojis. Gross. You also could not if I was in a court of all and someone was suing me. And then it comes up with Mitchell Tury with like a little shucker's emoji, like you're being served by Dan with a little fear grow up emoja. But this isn't no. I don't buy these.
Speaker 4: I reckon you should sign off your emails with the DAN and then the nail polish emoji.
Speaker 5: Oh that's like fancy lemons.
Speaker 1: What emoji encapulate encapsulates for Dan?
Speaker 5: Do you think, Oh, it's got a bit of lemon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got lemon.
Speaker 5: I'm all about so yeah, it's just a bit of a phase. But every time anyone sees lemons anywhere, I get tagged like Solom like Spotlight Reject Shop. They've been having lemon stuff TJ Max for a long time and people think that I don't already know. So I'll get like a hundred messages telling me there's dinner where it's Spotlight with lemon.
Speaker 1: Did you see that big lemon on TikTok that woman had grown and it looks like it was huge. It was like this, yes, and then she cut it in half. Yes, and it was it was like this big. But it was a word for it. Yeah, it was a wild lemon and it just had different basketball. Yes, yeah it was. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably, I'm just trying to remind you that you're on a podcast. My hands going this big.
Speaker 1: And I've made a career out of an audio medium for da and I never learned that people can't see me. And it's a travesty because I'm very gorgeous, for Dan said, And they cut it in half and it was like a brain and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I was tagged a lot in that video. Yes, all over it?
Speaker 1: All right, do you have one more? Do one more? Origin? I think? Do you have another? How many more have you got?
Speaker 5: I think I've got one more?
Speaker 3: But we may well we've come this, Come on, Bradley, off we go?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Is the news that they're making a new Legally Blonde? I think it's a series, the best news ever.
Speaker 1: Oh just you?
Speaker 5: We love Legally We love it would Yeah, no, maybe it's a girl thing.
Speaker 1: I've not seen it. We're very I've never seen Legally Blonde. I haven't seen it. I've never seen it.
Speaker 5: Oh you're missing out.
Speaker 1: I've seen it.
Speaker 4: But sometimes I feel like turning ship into a series it just ruins it, you know, Like sometimes sequels can really see us do Legally Bond two, which Shouse was very bad.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the sequels of things are better than the originally, like Shrek two, it's very very much better.
Speaker 5: I disagree.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't think the series of Legally Blonde could possibly be better than the movie.
Speaker 5: What if her daughter play l Woods the young.
Speaker 1: The same, Yeah, I think when she was in high school.
Speaker 4: See they did that with Greece. It was like the Rise of the Pink Ladies. I'm like, I don't care about some click in a high school before the main characters tournament.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Yeah, the history, but it's also very you for darn, Like it's a lawyer right, yes, it's the loyal life. It's lawyer dress as well.
Speaker 5: It's real, it's inspiring, it's who you are.
Speaker 1: That's your c that's your solibook. Like you can be l Woods.
Speaker 5: Okay, you take it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, for Dae, the Australian el Woods, they're practically twins. Yeah, basically yeah, okay, well but great, great gyms for dark, brilliant.
Speaker 3: Now before we let you go, very important question for you.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can ask for darn.
Speaker 3: Why not we ask every guest.
Speaker 1: She's a lawyer, and she holds herself with such esteem. You're very regal. I just feel like we should skip it with for darn. This question is it's too vulgar? Oh?
Speaker 5: Vulgar.
Speaker 4: I've actually noticed that you've not sworn once this whole podcast, and I've been swearing like a fucking share it.
Speaker 1: On hot days, I swear all the time.
Speaker 5: I must be just the environment you can sweat.
Speaker 1: Can you want to say your favorite swear word? Fuck?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's got to be because I say the fuck it. I can afford it. It just comes out.
Speaker 1: I do cuss a little. That sounds great out of your mouth.
Speaker 5: Fuck. Yeah, I say it like and sometimes because when I talk to clients, I will have to refrain. Depending on the client. Yes, if they came from TikTok, they know that I swear. But sometimes when I talk to the other side, you would have been such a bitch face, like, calm the fuck down.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, how do you feel. Am I allowed to ask this question? Chery's trying to veto it.
Speaker 1: Not I'm trying to be to it. I just I didn't realize you were. You had such a potty mouth, so ask away. Fuck it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we do this thing with every guest where we ask them to contribute to our list of things better than drugs and dick.
Speaker 3: The reason we do that, I.
Speaker 4: Wish our idiots could see her face when I said that. The reason we do that, it's not as putrid as it sounds. It's because we don't want our young listeners, who might be in a phase in life where they're becoming a bit obsessed with partying and boys and what have you. We don't them to believe that that's all there is to life. There's little things you can appreciate, like the crunch of a good autumn leaf under your shoes. Shit like that. I'll find some examples. Actually, she's just stunned in silence for done.
Speaker 1: We're worried. If you finish, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I'm finding some exactly Well, I've got ideas. Oh yeah, I told you should be honest, right, these are the ideas.
Speaker 1: Wait, quickly, did you have a period in your youth of the drugs and the dick and I was and you were. That's more inappropriate than what I asked. It was.
Speaker 5: Well, if you've read my book, you'd know. Oh, I did send you a copy of my book.
Speaker 1: I signed copy. Yes, I have the book. Did you read in my book?
Speaker 5: I now it's long.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I did not read the full thing. No, I'm sorry. I apologize, but I thought it was fiction.
Speaker 5: No, this is the real life, for darn dating story. Oh, from when I had fifty one first dates and also the second date to the third dates, et c. It talks about my whole sex life everything.
Speaker 3: Even when I and I wasn't sent to fucking.
Speaker 5: Thirty one to thirty three. I think the years are.
Speaker 1: So that they were your naughty years, thirty one to thirty three.
Speaker 5: Oh, they were the win. It was documented. In my twenties, I was more party. Yeah, thirties was luck. You know, we're on a husband hunt here, So twenties was you know? When I was in my twenties, I was broke as fuck, even though I was a lawyer, struggling and when you're a UNI student, like early twenties really really poor.
Speaker 4: That's what I was come in handy right, Yeah, yeah, it's really Lexia makes you sexier.
Speaker 1: And also there is something about a law boy like they're hot in your Uni days. Was with there's some hot unicute Uni boys. Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely. So.
Speaker 4: Some examples of things better than drugs and dick that our other guests have given us yep, chock coated sultanas according to Tim Abbott, when you haven't started the chock top before the movie. Reuben Kay said that one rees Nicholson said weighted anxiety blanket a.
Speaker 1: Jela Bishops at her waterbed yep. Lara G.
Speaker 4: Marshall from The Saddle Club said oozing lava cakes are better than drugs and dick, and you.
Speaker 3: Can quote her on that. Yeah, she's always what do you got for as a little pleasure in life?
Speaker 5: For darn Okay, this is a little out there green crunchy plums with salt.
Speaker 3: That is out there. There's a lot to take in green plums, that's a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when they're not ripe, it'll give you a tummy ache. No, everyone says that, man, No.
Speaker 1: Just popping it on the list.
Speaker 5: I could have those. It's like it's only very very niche before they get ripe, so it might happen for maybe four weeks a year. I think I prefer dick then green crunch, green crunchy plums, I'm telling you, and with salt with salt.
Speaker 1: I my god, yes, that's that trend online. Everyone's eating the raw almonds with salt. Have you seen that?
Speaker 5: And I win the freaks up and ask not in season? Really, but I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: That'd be bitter, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure I hear that crunch and geesez.
Speaker 3: Okay, add Greek yogurt to that as well.
Speaker 5: On not with the plums.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make everything better?
Speaker 5: No, but I've never tried it, like it might might make it better.
Speaker 1: Try everything once.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't think to put salt with the plums.
Speaker 5: So hey, all green crunchy apple with salt also works? Yeah, Granny Smith apple, I.
Speaker 3: Could fuck with that. Actually, that sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: I had a green apple my TEENI when it's got a green apple or a margarita, it's yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 3: I don't like Martinis this in general because of the salt.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, really yeah, I adore salt making mistake, but not on a drink.
Speaker 1: My favorite drink. I feel like you can connect on this. Dan is a really really dirty gin Martini.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't mind it to find dirty.
Speaker 1: Like it's olive Brian three olives a good shot of olive Brian just gin the move, that's it cold and affords. Yeah, I can afford more, more, more, more, This is good.
Speaker 5: What else you have for the I was going to say something boring, like coffee boring?
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, that is boring.
Speaker 3: That is better than drugs.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's the most addicted in the morning. My whole life feel on coffee.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Okay, shower, yeah, that's good, burning hot. Are you a bath girl? No?
Speaker 5: Never not, And I have lots of bath paraphernalia, but I don't really.
Speaker 1: Send them my way down because I bath the kids. It's like a chore bath.
Speaker 4: I do love a bath. Mine, it's not quite big enough for me, and I'm not a large person. It's very uncomfort Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't really fit in bath. If you ever had try to have sex in a bath, no, horrific.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really hard.
Speaker 1: It it needs to be. It's really it's difficult. It's hard, and it's big. I mean, sign me out. Yeah, really those photos.
Speaker 5: The bath needs to be big enough. There's a water problem.
Speaker 1: Ye, you think water shower sex. But it sounds hot, it's gonna work, but it doesn't. It almost does the opposite. It doesn't sound like it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna work at all.
Speaker 5: Well, I like the idea of it because you see it on like the romanticizing the TV. The barble baths and you're getting in the bath together. Sounds kind of hot and sexy, but then when you're in the bath together, it's kind of awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does completely all right. Well for done, that was an absolute pleasure having.
Speaker 5: Oh, think it's been so much fun.
Speaker 3: I can't believe we took your podcast virginity.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'll always remember this moment.
Speaker 1: Hope it will be gentle. Is it okay? You enjoy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was you remember it? Yeah, I'm glad we look gorgeous. I had we have people go oh for DN. I don't know. I'm so glad we had you on. I really am. Did you not see the Reddit thread about this?
Speaker 5: I don't read Reddit. Not good for my mental health.
Speaker 3: Someone I agree, He's like, I don't read red it anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes people in the comments send me to redd it, and I'm like, out of curiosity, I'd go on loook and think those bitches so I don't. Now let me let them.
Speaker 1: Someone sent me a screenshot and they said for Dan's appearing on a podcast? What podcasts? They went? Is it just me? By all appearances, it looks very.
Speaker 3: Loose, Yeah, they did so while we're at it, I read it.
Speaker 1: If I read it, I read it, hope for done. What do your fans.
Speaker 5: Call, well, the fans of the dun'talk fans, but the trolls of.
Speaker 1: The troll Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: We call our listeners idiots. Isn't that beautiful?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Charming?
Speaker 1: So hard? It's heart idiots, I read it.
Speaker 5: Idiots. Yeah, those in the basement who have never been kissed.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's it. Well, they'll hate you now, they'll come for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all right.
Speaker 3: She doesn't seem to care about that.
Speaker 1: She had you very no bullshit.
Speaker 3: That's what I like.
Speaker 5: Because they're in the basement, or they're the troll with the faceless, nameless person, where I'm me with my fabulous life, but they talk. What are they going to do? It doesn't face me to be someone who's successful. You're gonna have the jealous people, the haters. They're not going to be happy for your success.
Speaker 1: Never, it's right.
Speaker 5: Be happy for me. It's fine. I'm not happy for you. I don't know you. I don't care about you. Good luck. If it brings you joy, go ahead.
Speaker 1: She lives. To cut another cucumber for another day. I do with a pairing knife and a farmin platters. It's for darn. Thanks for coming on the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much much. Thanks for coming great and we'll catch you back on Monday. Idiots, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: We will see you Mitchell. Five star review, of course, Yeah, five stars. Leave us a review, you can DMS, you can get in touch and we will see you very soon. Had our bike? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: I'm podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've here to follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 4: Welcome to a tod brief. Our secret segment. On the end, our gorgeous guest Ferdan has left the building. I don't know about you. I got the impression that she is not a listener, and so our secret segment we keep it secret from them as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if the guest is here and they do.
Speaker 4: Know about the secret segment, they're more than welcome to join, but she wasn't aware. Let's keep sorry, Ferdanna, if you're listening, you didn't know about the secret segment.
Speaker 1: Let's keep the paus extra on. Actually she turns off. No, I got nothing bad to say about her. She was I didn't ask, sweetheart. No, I know, but but you know, often sometimes you have a guess on and we go, oh that was weird, that was awkward. She was genuinely very sweet.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it was her first podcast. You wouldn't have picked her.
Speaker 1: No, she was very natural, comfortable. She was kind of saying that the TV she did she didn't love, so I think she was more excited to have more time.
Speaker 4: It's a very Yeah, it's a very different environment like talking on a TV show.
Speaker 3: It has to be tight, whereas here we could fucking go away if we wanted.
Speaker 1: What did you think? Did you like the chat? I did?
Speaker 4: Of course, Yeah, I found it interesting, the whole fuck it I can afford it thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's controversy around that, isn't there People think it's a bit insensive.
Speaker 4: Well that's what she said, Yeah, that's what I asked her, and she said, yes, people do it says.
Speaker 1: More about me.
Speaker 4: I think maybe I'm more of an overthinker because when she said, well, I work hard and so I've earned it, I can I can brag about fuck it, I can afford it, And I'm like, yeah, true, But I reckon if that was me, I would think, does that imply that other people don't work hard?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if I could say that. Am I overthinking it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What comes from a place of privilege to say I work hard and make a lot of money Because I feel.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of people work hard, but they're still fucking struggling to make ends meet. There's enough of bills and expenses on the table.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. A lot of people work just as hard, harder, yeah, you could say, and they get less. So that's where the issues come from. Mmmm. But I don't know. Good for her, she just embraces it. She had no she studied, she wanted to be a lawyer. She's become a lawyer. She makes her money. Power to her, apparently.
Speaker 3: She owns the law firm.
Speaker 4: I didn't get to ask her how the fuck does she managed to come to this recording today?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wanted, Well, she owns it. She can do what she wants. She's a big boss. I wanted to ask about the sex, and I really wanted to know how many law boys she'd slept with it at university. That's inappropriate. It is inappropriate, So I didn't ask. I read the room.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, it finally fucking happen.
Speaker 4: You know, I've had so many guests that I've wanted to get on, but I haven't done it because you said our first guest.
Speaker 1: Of the year will be for Really I did, didn't.
Speaker 4: I Again, that's probably me overthinking it. I could have just stuck someone else at the front.
Speaker 3: Of the queue.
Speaker 1: You could have who do you have lined up? So many people?
Speaker 4: I'd love to get Kate Langbrook again. Yes, she's got a new podcasts out she.
Speaker 1: Has Kate will come on in a heartbeat. I was texting her and she she loves my mitches, my beauty. You're her bitchy.
Speaker 3: I'm making it happen.
Speaker 4: I'm chatting to her producer on email and I'm actually back and forth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well mostly my end. I'm gonna have to bump her.
Speaker 1: Actually, these producers just don't fucking reply, they've got enough on their platter. I get it. Yeah, for darn, do.
Speaker 3: You appreciate that?
Speaker 1: When I said, haven't you got enough on your platter? I left. I don't think she got it. I only booked for DNA in the end because I bumped the message on TikTok. Yeah, yeah, I emailed her three times. Nothing Actually yeah, no reply on email and TikTok instant replies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm just gonna have to bump Kate's producer.
Speaker 1: But it'll happen.
Speaker 4: We love her our favorite guests. I also would love to get em Russiano, she's been doing the rounds for her show.
Speaker 3: I might have left it a bit late. Yeah, she'll come on, Jessica Rowe, she's already told you she'd come on.
Speaker 1: She just told me she's come on. I called her the other night they're live on the radio, just to talk to her, and she didn't answer. So I'm worried i'urned my bridge.
Speaker 3: There because of one missed call.
Speaker 1: I don't know who else we can get on. I don't know. I think a lot of our idiots hate the guest episodes. That's what the hunch I get.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think remember we did our bloody survey monkey and they just said not as frequent. Yeah, it's not that they don't like them, because then we've gone all this time, all year without a guest and people were like, I missed the guest episode.
Speaker 3: So it's hard to please everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is. Well listen whether or not you liked for darn, listen.
Speaker 4: When we do them back to back, like too many guest episodes at once a good balance.
Speaker 1: Every so often I argue that we've hit the nail on the head with the balance of the guest because they used to do the whole episode with us full co host. Yes, now we just give you half an episode with the guest and then sometimes most of the time don't stick around for aid to debrew. That's right, Well, I liked it. I think for Darne was great. She looked good, good guest, part of the Australian culture. She's Australia's mother. She was all vlogging the whole thing.
Speaker 4: So if you go on her TikTok, it's Dan underscore talk right, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she again, I.
Speaker 4: Wish I had that confidence to just she didn't give us any warning. She'd just start blogging.
Speaker 1: No, she's like, oh okay. She was also in front of us, went I'm fitting a little nervous. You've got this for Dane. You've got this. I'm We're in the room, god lover, you do yes.
Speaker 4: So if you go to a tiktog, you'll probably find the log of her in the studio here with.
Speaker 1: I did bring up the reddit with her, but I didn't go into the detail. But all that Reddit thread about her coming on this podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I thought i'd do a bit of due diligence. I can't say this due diligence.
Speaker 1: I got due diligence, do not juice.
Speaker 3: See it's hot.
Speaker 1: Diligence as in like due diligence, due diligence, God, as in.
Speaker 3: Like with all due respect. I'm not saying j e W.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, due diligence.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought i'd do my.
Speaker 1: Fuck do Gile, I'd do my Jake Jillanole.
Speaker 4: I thought i'd do my Jude Deliaru and I just did it. I was like, I'll do a bit of research before she comes on. That's the right thing to do research, she guessed, and what came up was a Reddit thread about her being on this podcast and fine. People were saying, oh God, that podcast is very loose. I don't know if she's gonna cope because her TV appearances appear very scripted. I don't know if she does off the cup stuff. Well she coped just fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did, she was she was fine.
Speaker 3: Fine, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Well, apart from Verdan, no, guess on the horizon, it's just us. I'm working away in the background. I prefer it just being us.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't want any of these people I've just mentioned.
Speaker 1: I do, but I don't know. I feel like I've gotta be more on when there's guests around. When it's just us, it's just us, you know, just old friends hanging out. Do you know what was funny? Idiots?
Speaker 4: Mitch was telling me off the cloud that, you know, someone wrote in the idiots group chat our community chat on Facebook, someone wrote, is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or does Cheery seem disinterested?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Even who was it?
Speaker 3: Laura, your co host? Didn't she accuse you of being disinterested?
Speaker 1: No, she watched a video and she was like, you look exhausted you listening to him, And I was like, he chose a clip from the very end of the podcast. No, it was at the start.
Speaker 4: Was it the public transport one? Didn't you say Kens has given you good gear?
Speaker 1: There? She said no, she just said you weren't. No, she thought my laugh was fake. Should be fair, my real laugh and my fake laugh exactly. I was gonna say, I can tell that wasn't fake. That was just your I'm not that amused laugh. I was amused. I just didn't have anything. We can keep going now if.
Speaker 3: You are, I've got to get guests more often so that you're on.
Speaker 1: Okay instead of mind the gap, let's do it now.
Speaker 4: I already said there's a crack. So this is us dumbing down public transport announcements.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The next train to.
Speaker 4: Arrive on platform three goes to Hornsby via Gordon Gronkify that.
Speaker 1: I can't see. It's not my thing.
Speaker 3: It's not on your blood to be a gronk.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not my brand, Gronks. For your brand, well, what is your brand?
Speaker 4: Is just casually introducing smut into a perfectly pleasant conversation. Will we talking about fucking sunshine and day? And then you'll be like, oh, rimming.
Speaker 1: Holes, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: Viscerals so maybe you make trains visceral.
Speaker 1: I don't do that well. I mean the carriages and the coming inside and outside of tunnels. Mind my game. I don't have anything. It didn't work the first time. It just doesn't work in my brain. Anything tap on hit it. I'd like to tap on hit it. I don't have anything. Tapons already, not formal tap ons.
Speaker 3: Very don't catch public transport.
Speaker 1: Catch public transport. I did Velmitato express. It's all I've ever said. Or aeroplanes, what's aeroplaneling go? Maybe there's more airplane lingo.
Speaker 4: And I tried to take it to an area that you might be familiar with, and you couldn't come up with shit.
Speaker 3: For that either.
Speaker 1: About fairies.
Speaker 4: You were defending the airlines, remember I said, ah, they need to dumb down the language on planes, like who uses the word stow?
Speaker 3: And you're like, no, I like it.
Speaker 1: I do like it. I think it's fancy and it keeps things high falute, and it makes life high faluting.
Speaker 4: When you've just had the most revolting chicken fucking sandwich nome to man on your Jetstar flight and it costs eighteen dollars that sandwich.
Speaker 1: They don't do complimentary snacks? Do that? No? Don't you got to pay with your physical card?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Pay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can I tell you the most Oh, I was gonna say guttering. That's not right, gutting. The most davasating thing happened. So you know, I'm going straight from my Barley holiday, flying into Darwin to do my comedy shows in Darwin.
Speaker 3: Get your tickets now withy it's thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: So I'd already booked the flight from Barley to Sydney, tried to cancel it, can't can't even get bloody flight credits or anything.
Speaker 1: Who are you flying with but tark Air or something. That's probably a problem.
Speaker 3: It was literally the only flight from Barley to Sydney that day, you're.
Speaker 4: Kidding, the only one, and it was a fucking red Eye. And so now I've paid for it and I can't get the money by.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're kidding.
Speaker 4: And in this cost of living christ which I'm so conscious of, that.
Speaker 1: Fucked fuck it, I can't afford it. Do you have a private travel insurance? Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't really travel enough to warrant that. The one holiday I book and it's already gone tits up.
Speaker 1: No, but you should get travel insurance for every trip one hundred and fifty bucks two hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: O ah, right, but that's not like for life. I've done that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you do it, you can get it to cover cancelations. You should have done that, oh Mitchell, So what you're gonna wait?
Speaker 4: So can I get travel insurance now and then try and cancel it?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say it on the public record.
Speaker 3: Perhaps I love a bit of insurance for aud Perhaps is it just me on.
Speaker 1: The fuck it for done? Back in here? We need a lawyer, I think you could.
Speaker 4: I've got travel insurance before, and thank god I did because I arrived in Vegas and I was sick as a dog.
Speaker 1: That to put me in hospital on a drip? You in hospital? Yeah, what was wrong with you?
Speaker 4: I just woke up like so achy and faint and awful, vomiting like it was the weirdest bug ever, and they just chucked me in the hospital for not even overnight. It was only like I basically woke up first thing in the morning. I was crooked the night before, and I was like, if I still feel this way, I'll go to the hospital just down the road. And I felt worse. So I wandered in at like nine am and I was back in my hotel by two. That has popped me on a drip and I was good. And I don't know if you know this, but healthcare in America is not fucking cheap. So thank god I had the insurance they covered it. Otherwise I would have been a fortune.
Speaker 1: So did you pay there or they bill you after then you pay?
Speaker 4: I can't remember, actually, wow, but basically I didn't have to pay for it would have been a lot.
Speaker 1: Fuck. You hear these horror stories and then you think it's not gonna happen to me.
Speaker 3: Then it just get the fucking cheap travel insurance.
Speaker 1: Just do it. Yeah, well I'm going to Oh my god, I'm going to Vegas and Gaga's first time. No, I've been to Vegas before, but I have, but I haven't been to It's.
Speaker 3: Really insensitive in a cost of the news. I'd love to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Likely, I'm going to Vegas for two fucking nights in a month.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that's probably all you need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not for me, and you know, I hate clubbing. It's my least favorite thing to do because.
Speaker 4: I don't like traveling around Heape. So when I got to Vegas, I was like, I'll do four or five nights. By the third one, I was like two much. Yeah, So I went to the Grand Canyon for a day trip.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the Grand Canyon. Did you like the Grand Canyon?
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with it?
Speaker 1: You were amazed. It's a wonder of the world. It is.
Speaker 4: I wonder why people put such importance on it. It wasn't that impressive. Really yeah, And honestly, this makes me sound really precious.
Speaker 3: Cost of leaving.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but I caught the bus there from Vegas and it was fucking freezing. So I jumped off the bus, got me photo in front of the huge hole, and then I.
Speaker 3: Was like, that's it, off, I'm getting back of the bus.
Speaker 1: Really yeah.
Speaker 4: I was probably only there looking at the canyon for ten minutes. I didn't bother with any of the bloody you know, you can walk down there and pay for two, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I just went I've seen.
Speaker 1: It, see ya. How much? How long was the ride from Vegas to the Grand Canyon. It's hours, isn't it. I can't remember.
Speaker 4: It was only like, it wasn't super far. I was probably only an hour or two. Oh my god, I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what I'm doing. But we're doing a road trip. We're driving from Colorado all the way back to LA through all the different stops. Yeah, it'd be very fun. Yeah, but Gaga's doing her it's not the jazz and piano.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: No, which is why.
Speaker 4: I'm jealous, because I wanted to see She did two residencies when I was there. There was Enigma, which is just the standard pop show, and then the jazz and piano version. I wanted to see both, but she was only doing the pop version at the time. Okay, so you get to see jazzon piano?
Speaker 1: Would should I go? Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that even a question?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: Is Shania Twain doing her residency there?
Speaker 1: Should I check?
Speaker 3: I will kill you if you see Shania Twain's residency before me?
Speaker 1: Just just stiff person? Huh? She a stiff person?
Speaker 3: Stiff person?
Speaker 1: Doesn't you have stiff person syndrome?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: She's not well? Remember she came out, she came out to her family. She's dying. She'll be dead soon, isn't that celendion? Yes? I get them very confused. To me, they're the same person. So who am I searching? They are the same person? Are notes? They are? Here? We go? Literally, Celendion is.
Speaker 3: Haf Nadi Madrick I see, And Shania Twain is.
Speaker 1: No girl. Fuck she's taking her break the week I get there.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's good because I would have killed you if you I need making death threats. We just had a Loyer in here?
Speaker 1: Who else is in Vegas? You can you can.
Speaker 3: Research that in your end, David Copperfield, No, I know.
Speaker 4: I think they might have just finished Katie Perry's play. That would have been amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh really weekend through the Dell. Oh my god, yourself in the face.
Speaker 3: I would, I would. I was going to say killed to see that. What is with me today?
Speaker 1: That's very michturyan. I would pay hard earned money to see that. May June June, when are you going? Oh my god, Caesar's Palace?
Speaker 3: Is it on when you're there?
Speaker 1: No, she's in fuck, she's in fucking Muncheon. She's in Germany. Adele is Yeah, that's weird. Oh that's really upset me. The last date is June fifteen. I'm there from the twenty first.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck that that's so annoy you've chosen. Can you reshuffle when you're going to Vegas? Because it sounds like they're winding down by that point.
Speaker 1: You know the radio dates, I only get off what when the radio is in non survey periods, So I get two weeks and two weeks only. But I'm I'm very excited for my first trip in ages international trip.
Speaker 4: So it actually has worked out not well because I've got my two and a half weeks holiday and then when I come back, you will have started your holiday, so we have almost like a month.
Speaker 1: Off the podcast. You want to take a month off? Do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, what option do we have?
Speaker 1: We could do? I could do two billion episodes. You could do two in phil Hope.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see it.
Speaker 1: You could do two fillion host episodes. I could do too.
Speaker 3: We need two episodes a week now, so it's four.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just go on a break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I get bored waiting for you to come back, I'll do a pop up episode with the random But other than that, what if I get bored, Well, you.
Speaker 1: Can do that.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I love to see it.
Speaker 1: I could do it. Don't how to upload it? I don't get bored. If it's we're going to take a break, we have to say we're taking a break.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well anyway, are we done here? Yeah, I'm done, let's go all right.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you for at least two percent better today.
Speaker 1: That's all. So we do, so we do, all right.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: To see you very soon. Catch you back on Monday. All right, Bye, up to you. Is It Just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of meters.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.