Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts, hear more gold podcast playlists and listen live on the free I Heart app.
Speaker 2: Patsy, let's get into double thumbs up. We do this Evurday Friday ago. Around the team.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the things that we're into at the moment, be TV show, it might be a movie somebody you might want to watch this weekend, Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For me?
Speaker 3: This week Disney on Ice is back in Australia. This is like a mid year religion in our house. We've been taking our daughter since she was two. She turns fifteen on Sunday. This is how brilliant this is. I think it's Brisbane this weekend, Melbourne next week, Newcastle and Sydney after that. If you haven't been, it's brilliant, not only for little kids but old as well. The other thing that we've watched this week is Boy George and Culture Club, the documentary, which is on Stan. For me, this really was like a trip back into eighties teen pats really a reminder as well of what a groundbreakery was for his community. It was such a nice different world, wasn't it. Christian growing up in September eighty two when their first hit came out. You know, it was the ad epidemic. It just happened. Boys did not wear makeup, boys did not dress flamboyantly, and it's just, you know, such a reminder of what he did for bringing visibility into the mainstream world. It's brilliant. If you're around in the eighties, you will really appreciate that. It sort of transcends you back into there. It's on stan it's called Boy George and the Culture Club documentary.
Speaker 1: Oh I changed that out, Patsy. We're doing double thumbs up. This is where we go around the team and you share the.
Speaker 4: Sucker clip just bashing everything down.
Speaker 2: What have you got on that clipboard? Do this job. You've literally got one job to hogwood clipboard. It's better be good now. After that.
Speaker 4: I've been loving Netflix's new reality show out Last. It is from the creators of Alone.
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch it a lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I loved it. Yeah, we loved on the show. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They just send you out into the wilderness and you've got to last as long as you can. Now it's by the same people that did that, and now instead of you being alone, you're in teams. So they drop about ten people into the middle of the Alaskan wilderness, and the only rule is there are no rules. So it is a proper like Lord of the Flies, terrifying situation where you see almost like one of those you know, psychological experiments you read about in textbooks and things like that, where you see the best and worst of humanity. Are they going to ransack the other campsites? Are they going to like light them on fire? It's crazy. One of the big takeouts is that if I'm ever out there and there's a choice between a male team or a female team, I'm going the women.
Speaker 2: They are so much smarter.
Speaker 4: So much more composed, so much more resilient, while the men it's all ego erratic. It's like they're flaming all over the place. So it is a brilliant, brilliant show. There are three seasons of it at the moment. One is in Alaska and then the most recent one is in the jungle in Panama as well. They're all so good, so Gripping cannot recommend them enough.