Speaker 1: A small show, a smallsy show.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? This is Ash Magic on the Smalls Show. Hey on the show.
Speaker 1: He is the world's most followed mind reader and he is here to mind read me.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? Ash?
Speaker 3: That is correct?
Speaker 2: Ash Magic is in the building. Hello.
Speaker 1: Now, people may be familiar with you. I've been familiar with you for a long time. You've impressed me, sir for a many number of years, well months, months, it feels like he is. You sort of started to go viral when you started mind reading celebrities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair to say, right under.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where that's that's what I do mostly now. And it's people loving't it? And I love it so much?
Speaker 2: Who was the first celebrity you read their mind with?
Speaker 3: The first celebrity I ever read the mind was a musician called Jack Cays. Yeah, and he was just a guy I watched going up. But he's not very like big, but I just loved his music so much. And I got the opportunity meet him and then went straight from to him to Ross Lynch. Yeah, like the next day, and then okay, it was snowballing. Now we got everybody.
Speaker 2: Most famous person you've read the mind.
Speaker 3: Of I mean, I feel like it has to be Dwyne Johnson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The Rock, I've got the this is I love an endorsement, right, and The Rock gave you just an incredible endorsement the other week. I'm going to play it for people say they know you're the real deal.
Speaker 4: This guy named Ash, the stuff he does and what he is able to pull out of my head. I think that this guy Ash, I think he's gifted. And I was completely blown away. I don't know how in the frosted flakes this guy. Sorry for cussing. This guy knew it. He blew my mind.
Speaker 1: So you went in and met the Rock and Ready's mind crazy.
Speaker 3: It sounds like an insane centence, right.
Speaker 1: It does sound like the world's most insane centers. And I said to you before we got on the air, if if this is the olden days, we would have burnt you on a stake for being a witch.
Speaker 3: A witch, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: When did you learn you could do this, dude?
Speaker 3: Well, I grew up with like really crazy, intense ADHD and autism, and I was like I couldn't leave my room, I couldn't look people in the eye, I couldn't hold a conversation. I was failing at school, and I just like my parents were trying everything just to get me to be normal, and yeah, I was really struggling, and I was just like, look like he was going downhill. And then my mom managed to get me out of the house to go shopping. We went to Pittstreet mall in the city and I just walked around and I saw this guy and he had a big group of people around him, which normally would have scared me, but for some reason, I was just like drawn to it, and I went, let's let's go go up and he read my mind and I was like, that's crazy, because like at the time, the world was such a chaotic, crazy, scary place. Yeah, and I saw this guy. He seemed so calm and comfortable and in control of himself and not only himself, but like the people around him. Like I was like, not only he understands his own brain, but like other people's brain's Like that's crazy. And I just was like, whoa, this is my thing. And I just like any person at HD, you just like hyper obsess like this is my personality.
Speaker 2: So you learned this skill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like similar to like singing or like swimming in a sense where like people are naturally some people can like just me, we can just like sing like that, but like people can also learn. So I feel like anyone who's like neurodiversion is like really good at it. And I think most people who have that I've had that similar experience of being like I feel like I can just sort of understand people at a deeper level. And then it's something that you just like you tweak and you sharp on the sword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've sharpened a pencil and your practice makes perfect a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people watching a lot of creepy staring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And so when did you sort of start like it's career now, right, bro, Bro you're traveling the world doing it for celebrities.
Speaker 2: This is like a wild job.
Speaker 3: It is the weirdest, Like I would have never imagined this would be. Like even you're hearing that sense it's mind reading with Dwayne Johnson's just crazy and yeah, man, I'm living a dream.
Speaker 1: So for people to understand is it, are you like psychic or do you because you've done me one time before, that's too Batchelor's words. You've done me, You don't me, you did me yesterday. You read my mind yesterday. But I can't work out whether or not you are very suggestive, like you have the power of persuasion and you can put ideas subliminally into my head, or if you genuinely have like a psychic sort of weird talent where you've always been able to sort of know what's going on behind people's eyes and you can sort of read their thoughts.
Speaker 3: A bit of both, A bit of both. I mean, that's two parts where I love doing. One part is of course, like reading thoughts and like having somebody think of something and then guessing it, And the other part is planting thoughts. Like last night, I said, just imagine you're hearing any song in the world. You're tuning the radio, you hear that satic, you go back and forth, and then suddenly your song just fees into your brain. Yeah, And I wrote down before it was one direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he picked everyone knows. I walked up to I was like, I know this guy. I know what this guy's about to do. It's about try and guess a song in my head. I'm gonna pick a song. No way he's going to even think about it. I thought one direction, one thing and then literally before I told her, you typed it in my phone and put it on my palm and then I turn it up and then boom there was the one direction, one thing video clip.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I've still don't know how you did it. I still don't know how you did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fun, it's fun. I did a version of that with with Morgan Freeman, which was crazy.
Speaker 2: You could have killed him. He's so old you could have killed him.
Speaker 3: All. I love that man, But man, that was a tough video that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a bit old, but it was awesome. That's fantasic. That is fantastic. So you do it like so tell me.
Speaker 1: People can follow you on on Instagram and they can see a whole bunch of stuff that you do there and on YouTube and TikTok. Are you are you going to do like live shows, like a tour? What's the plan here? Because we need to rinse this bro. Do you got a manager or something? Because I can come in and we can promote some shows this.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, Crash Magic, Swallsy show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I don't need to be on there.
Speaker 1: I'll just take twenty percent and just palm you up there and kick you out on stage and do your thing.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. We can sign a contract right after this because run it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So do you want to go on the road and like play shows.
Speaker 3: I would love to. I would love That's such a dream of mine to tour and to be able to do this at a bigger scale and keep inspiring people, because like the amount of messages I get from people who are like so suffering with these same things, Like seeing that they can turn their their struggles into a simperpower is like such an incredible thing that I can give people. So if I can do that in a bigger scale tour around the world, would be would be amazing. I just need it. I guess I just need a producer to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, absolutely, if anyone's listening. Because also too, I think the world needs like young, good looking magicians slash mentalists only because they're all old. The one that old all them, Like, they're all creepy and old, those magicians, right, like making girls disappear. You not a threat, just so everyone knows you are not a creepy threat. So I think, you know, I think you should rinse it. I think you need to get on the road. And start playing, go to Vegas, do a residency.
Speaker 2: I would love to.
Speaker 3: We just got back from Vegas and it's insane over there. It's like, yeah, that's the magic place. But I feel like, maybe retire in Vegas, maybe like down the track. But I feel like my next step is I want to like a series on Netflix or a streaming service where I can do mind reading a bigger scale and like like a TV show format would be my dream ever since the kid I used to watch all the magic shows totally. Yeah, yeah, that's actually the next step.
Speaker 1: And tour and you do a bunch of stuff on the street too. I've seen your clips. You do like vox pops and you're scared the shit.
Speaker 2: Out of people on the street. Now, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: I started doing the one like omigle. Yeah, there's like chat rooms and people.
Speaker 2: Just like, man, this is great, this is weird. Yeah, yeah, do you get me penises on o'megle?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Okay, back in the day, people used to flash.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was very not a safe space. Man, How do you know so much about it? You look familiar?
Speaker 1: Now, sorry, are you gonna are you gonna mind reading me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you want to like, man, I can try yeah, I can try something.
Speaker 3: Okay. I want you to imagine right now, yep, I hand you are emot to a TV of the universe.
Speaker 2: This sounds really, This sounds deep.
Speaker 3: This sounds deep. But imagine front of you there's an invisible TV everyone playing. Listen to this at home you can play along. Imagine in front of you is a TV ye and it's like Netflix. It's the infinity Netflix. They have every single TV show and every single movie from all of time on this Netflix and smaller. You Imagine you're flipping through and you're seeing movies you've watched, You've seen your favorite movies, and you go through thousands, millions, millions of different movies and TV shows and then you just stop and you lock in on one. You've locked in one. You can visualize this inside. You can visualize this movie poster. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can the poster of this.
Speaker 3: Thing you've seen inside your mind? Can you admit did I tell you to say this?
Speaker 2: You No, you haven't told me to say.
Speaker 3: I give you money and say play along make me look good.
Speaker 1: You know if you've given me just so you know, I would love nothing more than you to get this wrong. But if you get this right, he has absolutely nailed this. Are you I have not told you I even think there would be a little bit rogue of an answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, completely random. All I want you to do is just visualize that movie poster. Yep. This is gonna be a little bit harper you guys listening, but I'm just gonna draw something. Visualize every single detail you can in that movie poster. Yep. Okay, is there like a person or a character in this post or is it.
Speaker 2: Just like No, it's a there's a character.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes. Visualize it. Imagine you click that button on the TV. You go, damn, yes, I can't wait to watch that. Yeah, I don't know. I can show the camera this. Keep those eyes closed. Yep. Man, this is what I'm getting out of. Notice this might be God of I got of feeling. Close your eyes. Imagine you literally just seeing this inside your mind. You pick up out of millions, billions of movies.
Speaker 1: Just so everyone knows, out of every single movie that I could have flicked through on the Netflix of the universe, you literally made this up inside your mind. I made this up out of my own free will. I thought of a movie.
Speaker 3: Literally, you are the only person in the entire universe who knows what you're thinking. This is only inside your head for the first time ever. What is this random movie out of every single millions of movies on the entire planet that you just locked on inside your mind?
Speaker 2: Tell us what is it? It was the movie Scream. The movie Scream is exactly what I had.
Speaker 1: Oh my, this is what I googled Scream.
Speaker 2: Are you how what about Scream?
Speaker 3: Was your favorite?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I just remember, I just remember.
Speaker 1: It was like a core, growing up scary horror movie that.
Speaker 2: Just stood out.
Speaker 3: I was getting. Yeah, that's what I have.
Speaker 1: That's the mask. That was the mask. No, no, no, as soon as I saw.
Speaker 2: It, look at that look at them?
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh my god, you didn't can you didn't put He never mentioned the movie Scream, Not like I haven't given away accidentally saying anything about Scream.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 2: We can keep going, Yeah, do another, do another one?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 2: I don't even know how much time we got. We got plenty, I've got plenty of time. This is me. You are incredible. What else is in your bag of tricks? Here, sir?
Speaker 3: To say, if anybody else thought of Scream? Also if you're listening. Yeah, but you know, I ask you to visualize. Imagine you're visualizing this. You're sitting you pick Scream yep, great movie, and then man movies. It's all about sharing. You look to your left, imagine this inside your and you look to your left, you're sitting on the couch. Yes, and you see the face of somebody that would be impossible for me to know. Not someone like a parent or a partner, someone completely random. You see somebody inside your mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but not a parent.
Speaker 3: Not a parent.
Speaker 2: It's not a parent or a partner.
Speaker 3: Someone completely random. Is there any possible way I could know that this is the person that you're thinking?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Nah? Is there any way I could know who this person is?
Speaker 2: No way on earth?
Speaker 3: No way on earth. Yep. I won't write this because I feel like I want the listeners to be able to hear this inside your mind. Yep. Count up the amount of letters in this person's first name. Yep. That was quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see if it's.
Speaker 3: Like Samantha or something, it's like, what is it normally? When it's quite quick like that, it's three, four or five? Okay? Interesting, little lip twiver on the on the four. It's four letters, Is that right?
Speaker 2: It is four?
Speaker 3: I might just get you to hold your hand out like this from me, Yeah, if you can bring it over here. Ye visualize, right, you're sitting on the couch, you're watching the scream, and you've just made up a random person inside your mind, somebody from your life that's impossible for me to know, and imagine that I transform into them. And now you're holding that person's hand. Okay, a little bit tight, almost like it's a it's normally if it's a female, you're a bit softer. It's the guy, right, Okay, inside your mind, just think about this person. Imagine seeing their name inside your mind. Say their name inside your head over and over. Next time you see Todd, tell him myself, Oh, holy shit, it's Todd the person you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: That's my brother.
Speaker 3: That's your brother.
Speaker 2: That's my brother, brother, Todd. Holy let's go you. You are very good. You are very very good.
Speaker 1: I mean, as I say it at the start, we would have burnt you on the stake for being a witch one hundred years ago. Now let's put him on tour. Let's get him followed on Instagram. You two out of two the movie and my brother. I am very press. People need to get around you. What's the Instagram again as Ashmagic?
Speaker 3: Right? Ash Magic?
Speaker 1: Yeah go If you haven't followed him, go watch him, support him. I'm very impressed. Thank you for being here on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I'm excited for the Ashmagic Smallsey Tour. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't miss a moment of the Smallsy Show.
Speaker 3: Download the free iHeart app Now sounds better on iHeart Yes.
Speaker 2: Head to Chemist Warehouse and save more money every
Speaker 1: Year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day