Speaker 1: Just stood a couple of mitches. Yeah, delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 2: Mitchell fucking Cheery uttered a sentence to me.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: I never thought i'd hear him say, he goes, so, what's the vision?
Speaker 1: I just mean, what's the vision? It's a creative term.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you put such importance on vision.
Speaker 4: Fucking Fred Holly's over here all of a sudden, what's the guy with that?
Speaker 2: He is? And Mitchell coos color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it feels like Christmas. I'm so excited for the episode today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you are.
Speaker 1: I'm so this is exactly how I imagine you felt when we did will at Blend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I suppose, But I just feel like you've got a menacing look in your eye because we're doing will at Cream today. Yes, Cheery has made di y ice creams for Genner and I, who is here of course at.
Speaker 2: The wheel General really scared, don't be scared. Haven't told if what the ice creams are going to be.
Speaker 4: And I just feel like you're up to something, and it's revenge for the gross movies I made.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest. The two creams that I've made. You are filled with items that you have all had in your life, and I know you've enjoyed, right, Yea, So it's okay. But it's whether or not they sort of work as a cream based dessert.
Speaker 2: It will be up to you to judge.
Speaker 1: I suppose maybe fine, don't worry.
Speaker 2: A bit of fun.
Speaker 4: I had a laugh, but don't go out getting revenge on me for the I think it's the meat pie and the big m that you might upset about that I gave you in It's movie.
Speaker 2: It was foul. Remember that was your idea.
Speaker 1: It was so disgusting. It was my will it cream was? I mean, listen, we've had some was my idea. I wasn't all apologized.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just had an outburst mid indim.
Speaker 4: You were talking about how you got the ninja cream, and I just completely interrupted you and I went will a crank.
Speaker 2: Oh I did well.
Speaker 1: The Ninja cream has been amazing. Like I've been making. The ninja cream is like a fatting like the health scene. Because you can make healthy, yummy ice.
Speaker 2: Cream, it's going to be help the yummy ice cream.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, Jennison, Yours is somehow full of carbs. Jenna it's possible group Mitchell yours. Absolutely not. Now I'm excited and I think it's a new ground for the podcast.
Speaker 2: We just have to be really careful when we do this segment.
Speaker 4: Can I just say, because I don't know if you saw in our Facebook group in during Idiots, we got a post complaining about us eating on the podcast into the mic. People don't like the sound of it. I did see that, which is not new feedback. We've gotten that feedback before. But Brett said, I've been holding this in for weeks. Maybe an unpopular opinion, but can we please have a few weeks off from the chewing, slurping or eating in the microphone.
Speaker 1: I think it's a bit mad.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he only wants a few weeks off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll come back to it in a few weeks.
Speaker 2: I feel like once upon a time I used to be like, oh, guys, people don't like it, don't chew into the microphone. But fuck, we've dropped the ball in the last few weeks, haven't we even months? We've been doing fucking Tasmanian gingerbread.
Speaker 4: Yes, smoothies, chop and cookie sandwiches, muffins, Donna hate cookies.
Speaker 1: I mean, I kind of feel is it really? I mean, I don't want to trigger anyone. I didn't realize it was such a big deal for pe.
Speaker 4: I just thought people were being a bit precious. But apparently people actually a severely bothered by it. They get a reaction from it, and so they skip the episode.
Speaker 1: Well you know what I was told. Apparently in some videos they go before it happens, trigger warning, skip to forty three twelve if you don't want to hear the chewing. So, I mean, we could put those warnings in if people want to skip.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, we might have to, but I reckon today we just.
Speaker 1: Chew off Mike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll be having our ice creams, but we won't have the spoon on Mike.
Speaker 1: Well ice cream? Ye, you scream?
Speaker 2: We all scream. Mistiphonia Apparently, Oh is that what it's called. I bet I got that wrong. That's what someone in the comments said, miss aphonia. It's like a reaction to sounds such as dripping water, chewing, snapping gum, repetitive noises, pencil tapping.
Speaker 1: Whatever think she taught me society and culture? Misphonia?
Speaker 2: Can I go to the toy.
Speaker 1: Lant I've got a friend that has a dog named Peach and the surname is en Cream. Really it's an ethnic name.
Speaker 2: Peach is en Cream. Oh peaches and crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that funny, But it's zen Cream.
Speaker 2: I thought it was some sort of play on a zempic at first. Yeah, dream Harbor, like you were making fun on Hilarius.
Speaker 1: Did you see Barbara streis En comment on Melisa maccarthury if she was on a m pick.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't that the most mum energy shit ever, So you tell the story.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Melissa McCarthy posted a photo she was with another actor or another celeb and they're at an event and she looked hot. She just has lost something and she posted it on Instagram, nothing to do with anything other than how could she look? And then Barbara Streisend in the comments said send him my regards talking about the other actor, Oh you want a zen pick?
Speaker 4: And the energy from that, it sounds like she thought that was a private message.
Speaker 1: She's come out now and since set I thought it was private. Polo. I know in the fact that it's Barbara streuis End, but also like everyone's on a ZMP but I feel like the discourse has changed.
Speaker 5: You can talk about that proves that everyone is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like you do you, bob? But it doesn't sound enjoyable to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and don't you have to inject yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an injection. Well, if it's your first time listening, well, will it inject coming to the show? Will it yet? Every show?
Speaker 1: He is up with? And is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate? Me? You don't know mine? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Mitches? Should I go first? Yeah?
Speaker 1: My mine is mine is something I deeply, deeply appreciate. And I feel like a lot of listeners can fall into this category of people that I appreciate.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm quite looking forward to that. It's a been a while since we've appreciated shit, isn't We've been really.
Speaker 1: Cynical, especially me. I'm normally like, very optimistic, but I've been grumpy the last couple of months. Yeah, I'm not in life, not in life, No, But on this show, Well, it'll be a welcome change. Can't wait?
Speaker 2: But should I go first?
Speaker 1: You can jump in?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Should we normalize being able to say you look healthy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because you know how some people read that as an insult. You look healthy.
Speaker 4: Well, if the situation is, for instance, that some one has gained weight, someone might say to them, oh, you're looking healthy, because that's like the only nice word they can think of, and people read it as like a backhanded compliment. Oh, I hate being told to look healthy. I think it's a beautiful thing to say.
Speaker 1: Who has this happened to you? If someone said it to.
Speaker 2: You, No, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: You do look healthy.
Speaker 2: I would love to be told to look out.
Speaker 5: Sometimes people say oh, you look well?
Speaker 2: Oh all the time, what's wrong with you? Look well? It's kind of similar.
Speaker 1: I think I would never say to someone the thing that I hate more than you look like you're healthy. I think that's fine to say, is oh you look a bit tired. Shut up?
Speaker 2: Chances are I am dog? Aren't we all like I'm sorry? Can we all agree that we're all tired?
Speaker 4: Well, that's why I would love to be told you look healthy, because some bloody days I look in that god for sake mirror in my fucking home and I go, holy shit, he needs a vegetable or something.
Speaker 2: Something's not right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if I go out and someone tells me you look healthy, I'd be like, thank you, yeah, thank you, because God, you should have seen me the other day, not at all, not hell healthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends on the day. Some days I just look wretched, but that's probably because I'm fucking tired. Yes, so I don't want to be told I'm tired.
Speaker 5: But you can be.
Speaker 1: Healthy on me inside, not the outside, and then that versa. I feel like getting told you're healthy is very rare. I can't remember the last time, other than my doctor who's like, oh, you're very healthy.
Speaker 4: But you know how people say, oh you look healthy, you would some people would think they basically just called me base.
Speaker 1: Oh do you think that's what they mean by that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that's like a common thing.
Speaker 1: But something my dad would say, like, oh he's healthy, it's just big boned. Yeah, yeah, which I don't think exists, is it. No, it's not well Mitchell Jenna and say together you you look healthy?
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. Do you have a fake tan on a little bit? Yeah? You can tell.
Speaker 4: Actually, is it still looking good because it's been a while so it's probably getting all patchy in.
Speaker 1: It's nice, especially on your face and your hair looks straight and clean. Thank you and your jewelry. You look healthy. You do actually look healthy.
Speaker 2: You know, it's quite upsetting.
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: You remember how long my nail throw and I was gloating the other day.
Speaker 1: Look sort of had to come on, God, Sam, I've bit my nails back.
Speaker 2: Oh you relapsed the worst.
Speaker 1: And this was I was on a three month streak.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: I just was anxious one day driving, didn't even notice and got to work autopilote didn't even realize.
Speaker 3: Ark.
Speaker 4: Would you ever put that gross tasting ship on the nail so that when you lick them.
Speaker 1: It goes I've done, but then I ended up enjoying it.
Speaker 2: It grows on you.
Speaker 1: It was like sasparilla. I was like, it's a tasty, little bitter a grany.
Speaker 4: I was trying to super glue something the other day, right, and then accidentally spilled the super glue on my nails, and so when I use the nail plaguym to take that off, what was left behind was just so brittle and disgusting, so to cut them short.
Speaker 2: Now I'm devastated. I feel naked.
Speaker 1: At least you can finger yourself now.
Speaker 2: Well, there's always light.
Speaker 1: At the end of the tunnel.
Speaker 4: God, I really thought that you being in a new relationship would dissipate the horniness from you.
Speaker 1: Not horny for you fingering yourself.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you can think before you spook last week, at least you can finger your elf now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what kind of thing to say.
Speaker 1: Is that Jenna last week was begging for.
Speaker 5: Our come And no, no, that's incorrect.
Speaker 1: I certainly wasn't begging, that's for sure. Now remind me anyway, Well, congrats on your nails.
Speaker 2: What was the AGM? Should we normalize because that you look healthy and have it not be interpreted as an insult?
Speaker 5: Congrats on your nails?
Speaker 2: Anyway, you're gonna give me your Yeah, I'm ready to go?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Is finding the mum at the party the.
Speaker 2: Best feeling ever? An actual mum?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mum, whether you beat a birthday of friends finding their mother is the best feeling ever? I oh, yeah, yeah, I love sitting down pulling up a rose with Karen, Liesel Denise. So let's Denise Michelle and just gossiping the house down. How stressed are you about this part? Babe? You don't want it to be happening. Who dressed you What are you wearing? This a lovely dress? You got your hair done? I can tell the house is gorgeous. How long have you lived here? Oh god? What do you for? Work two days a week because the husband's traveling into state. I love the drama of a mother and what's going on in her life when you're at a party that's not about her, because she's got so much to tell always.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously Jenna relates, but I think just you because I don't go to parties where parents are in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you have been to party.
Speaker 4: The only party I've been to where their parents are there was fucking yours, your house warming, and it with all people our age, and then did your mum making fucking partypy.
Speaker 2: It was adorable.
Speaker 5: I really like hanging with your parents.
Speaker 2: Then they gave speeches. It was a real fun night. And it wasn't that the housewarming.
Speaker 1: It was the housewarming that did not require speech. It's sorry no, And I gave a lovely speech about how much I loved the partner. Then we split up three days later. That was a fun time, Wasn't it paid for the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Of course it did, no matter how hard we tried. The home wouldn't warm.
Speaker 1: No, that was icy, how icy cold icy baron Barren home. That felt very unhope week to me.
Speaker 4: I'm at a party where there's obviously going to be mumsy aged people there, like you know, Annie, Trish and whatever. My mum's sixieth. There's obviously going to be mum's there, and I do gravitate towards them. But typically in my adult life I don't go to any party throughout their parents there.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't really happen as much anymore, you're right, but I can just remember in high school it does kind of Yeah, I will find the mother, Like I am like a truffle pig at a birthday party. I know there's a mum somewhere. Let me tell you here's a little little tip. If you're like me.
Speaker 2: Go to the kitchen. They're always in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: They're stress sexist. No, no, no, but they are. I'm sorry, but they are. I'm not the one that makes the rules. I wish they were in the CEO's room. They're in the kitchen and there and they are cooking oven baked dishes. It's always like a sausage drill or a party pie and they're always stressed, and I go, missus Coombs, can I help? Oh Mitchell, No, Grandma's here, don't worry. Then Grandma's out in balmed you know, sit in a wheelchair, helmet in the kitchen, chopping carrots. Okay. I love the women of a party, the women that are involved in putting on a party. Tell me you're story. I need to know. Write a book. I'll buy it. I'll sign it.
Speaker 5: Okay, you'll sign it.
Speaker 1: It's a bit, isn't it. You write this book, Mitch Cherry, why would you be signing it? I didn't say it right. The gist was the point was there? If you're a mum at a party, you know what? He's what I'm gonna say. If you're a mum and you throw a party for your kid and a little boy comes up to you just whisper in his ear, you'll be gay read because it's are you?
Speaker 2: I thought you were talking about? Now are you talking about?
Speaker 1: As a child both, I would always find the mums at parties. Would isn't even the mums in my in my friendship.
Speaker 2: That are there's usually someone supervising.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, But like even mums. In of the kids that I was friends with, I had the best relationships with.
Speaker 2: I feel like I did too.
Speaker 4: In many cases some of my former friends, I can say that with confidence of their former friends, I probably liked their mothers more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, means I'm saying one hundred percent. Jen Curryarkos, I'm still in love with Jean Kuryarkos is an icon. Except that one time that I vomited in Niko Kuryakos's spare bed. Worker up at three or more. He said, Missus Kuriakos, I've just vomited and she just go back to bed, and I was so upset.
Speaker 4: You made your vomity bed. Now sleep in it, and I did, Well, that's an odd.
Speaker 2: Response to just make you sleep in it.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't say sleep in it. She's like, just go back to bedble cleaning in the morning. We'll call your mum in the morning. Like she didn't want to.
Speaker 2: She didn't clean it, So wouldn't you have gone back to the chunder bed.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what happened in that situation.
Speaker 2: God, that's abuse. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Jen Curiagus was a queen taught me how to make vegemar tous.
Speaker 2: We need to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 4: Can you how much time do you need to like dig through your memory and recall what happened? Did she make you sleep in the fucking vombit?
Speaker 1: I might have a number?
Speaker 2: Oh god, Jean Kurriakos, how long since he spoke to her? Fifteen twenty years? Okay, hi person, it's an old number. Shit.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to let the record show.
Speaker 2: Have you had a credit?
Speaker 4: Every phone call you've made recently has just gone straight to voicemail.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Well?
Speaker 1: Who do I call?
Speaker 2: Last week? That happened to Jamie Jerry?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's because clearly has changed his numbers a celebrity and Jen Curyako's last she had that phone. We're all nokias, so right, I don't and it's agreed it was green, So she's clearly upgraded someone's new number. Now it's not hers anymore. Maybe I don't know. I love you, Jen Kyriakos, Norell Jones love, Norell Jones and Turner love.
Speaker 4: It started to ski a bit in Memoriam, just naming them and listing them like that, all alive.
Speaker 1: Just giving them a little thank you, a little nod cool. I was the chairman of a company, but I'll be sore and that'll be making more than me anyway. That's just McCleary. Yeah, I feel like people can relate to that one. Mums will be able to relate.
Speaker 2: Mums will be able to relate to gravitating to mums you reckon, no, but someone will find it relatable. Does it mean you're going to start gravitating towards Jenna more once our little one comes into the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it start now.
Speaker 4: Well, because she's a mother, Yeah, that's what I was getting at, because she's how far along? Once our little one comes into the world, Oh, Sebastian, No, Equavius, Equavius that my son, mate, No, it's not. You can come for me in any other area of my life, but don't bring the kids into it once.
Speaker 1: I don't my kid, you've got one and all. Yeah, I think shits in a room whenever I walk in. I've got no respect for that beast.
Speaker 5: Don't talk about my stepdaughter like that.
Speaker 2: Because it's just me.
Speaker 1: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're a tighead.
Speaker 4: Now before we get into this next segment, let me ask a question. Cheering now, Yeah, we decided that we weren't keen on doing prank calls on the podcast anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we were kind of like a ground swell of people being like, prank calls are over, cancel the print call. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we had that many people complaining about it. It was more us just in our guns, feeling that they'd had their time and that we're adults, we shouldn't be behaving like this.
Speaker 1: But also culturally they kind of people. Yeah, often, like on TikTok, everyone was like, the prank calls over.
Speaker 2: So my question is, because we have had a few people in the Facebook group asking for your old lady alter ego dot wiggans, Yes, people have been asking for her to make a comeback.
Speaker 4: My question is, yes, does it count as a prank call? If Dot Wiggins were to call a business with a very sincere and genuine inquiry, but you just happen to be putting a voice on it had a prank call.
Speaker 1: If we're making fun of someone, then no, we don't want to punch down.
Speaker 4: I don't feel you would be punching down in this situation. If anyone's the fuck with it's you pretending to be an old woman. Correct, But the other person on the phone is none the wiser. That's true, So I'm not I'm not going to force you to do anything, but I'm just raising that as a potential today.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess I could. Well, what's your scenario. Have you been inspired by another show?
Speaker 4: Well, it'll all make sense. Let's get into talk back things, talk bad things. Our segment, of course, is where we bring you the cookshit we hear on talkback radio. John Laws probably the most featured in this segment ever. It's a crusty old radio announced that it's been broadcast thing since the dawn of time, and he continues to broadcast He's broadcast.
Speaker 1: Can I just say I was listening back for the media right when it hit for the dinosaurs? Outstanding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good radio, really good.
Speaker 4: And the gold from his show comes from the very cooked callers that call through the program. Yes, a lot of them are equally old and senile. Yes, And I guess I don't want to give too much away, but the calling about to play, let's just say the oldies are still horned up.
Speaker 1: Oh good to hear.
Speaker 4: I feel that even my libido has been affected from early twenties to late twenties.
Speaker 2: But apparently the oldies are still horned up.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay. So what I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to play the audio and then just sing out if you need me to pause anytime you need.
Speaker 2: Ready here the horny eighty year olds.
Speaker 3: Oh Russell, are you there?
Speaker 6: Yes? I am John, Yes.
Speaker 3: Okay Russell, What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 6: I'd like to speak on women's health, because they their health system, in my humbled opinion, is a wonderful system, and they do as much as they can for us. But now I'm a widow. I lost my wife many years ago, and for relief and so forth, I go to ruffels. But now I was talking to a lady that she'd been on her own for six years and she has, she said. I asked her straight out, what what does a single woman do? Where does the lady go? What does she do? Who helps her? And they aunt? Really is absolutely nobody. And to me this is not clear. You know, we're all human beings, right, stop.
Speaker 1: Down for a second. Good for him so far? What a pioneer we should be able to get off too. I'm with him so far.
Speaker 2: I needhou to get their own horse for high totally.
Speaker 5: I think he should just stop now, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've got a solution for him, and I think he's not really across the new wave the Amby chatfields of the world.
Speaker 2: But they actually touched on that. Okay, good right they do.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, we'll continue.
Speaker 4: So John's still a bit flabbergasted at this point, shocked with you.
Speaker 3: How how old are you, Russell.
Speaker 6: I'm eighty two.
Speaker 3: And still sexually active of it. So you go to brothels?
Speaker 6: Yes, I do, Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 3: I see. And what do you have to pay at a brothel?
Speaker 6: Three hundred dollars an hour?
Speaker 3: I see? So you have one particular brothel to which you go?
Speaker 6: I know, it depends where I am, if I'm in Brisbane or I go in there. I travel around a bit, you know, quite a lot, I see. I go wherever I am whenever the requirements you know, Okay, And.
Speaker 3: How often might that requirement come along at the age of eighty two, Russell?
Speaker 6: Much more often than you'd realize. It's I'm very healthy and I'm very active to be truthful.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's that's very interesting. So it must be quite an expensive life you have.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes it is. I don't pay all the time like now and again you meet a lady like I did the other night, it's just a deested she'd been on her own for oversea cheers.
Speaker 3: Wow, it would have been a big night, which.
Speaker 6: A wonderful night for those Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, old bed it was six years.
Speaker 6: The thing that worries me is but Irang, just for curiosity. After speaking to her, Irang eight brothels to see if they will help ladies.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 1: I see where we're going with this, don't So we're trying to find out Apparently it's not common for brothels to have older men.
Speaker 4: For older ladies. Yeah, I think Dot needs an escort.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm really curious. I'm curious to.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess, like you know, women can go get their toys, right, and people who need those toys can get them.
Speaker 2: But actually they do touch on that or do they?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear that part? Yeah, and then we'll caught the wholehouse play.
Speaker 3: You've got me tossed here, Russell. I'm finding a difficult to follow us aren't there alternatives?
Speaker 6: I don't know when I should use the word buildo. But the trouble is, where was the everage lady by a dildo? But they're not advertised, really are they? Like you can?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've never looked under d for dildo in the Yellow Pagesful, I don't know. But isn't there such a thing as a vibrator? I hear a lot about those.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, but they're still not easy to buy for people that don't know the way around.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well look, really, I I don't know, and there's nothing I can recommend, you know, except the real thing. That's my recommendation if you can get it. Yeah, what the alternative might be, and that is up to the individual involved. But Russell, no doubt about you. Ad two and still have.
Speaker 6: It on my word and loving it.
Speaker 3: Okay, have a good day, and thank you for the call, Russell.
Speaker 1: I understand on the one here that I'm like, good for you, mate, But then I'm also like just trying to picture it.
Speaker 2: Give me a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think good for them. I do get his point, I mean yeah, but in my mind, brothels are just places for men. Historically they are, but I wonder if there is a female option.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm getting at. Yeah, I think that Dot Wiggins as a woman, because it'll be creepy if you asked, as Mitchell Cherry, how do I hire a fucking hooker for an old lady? Totally if it comes from an old lady? Answer sincere inquiry so.
Speaker 1: My alter ego, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I think Dot Wiggins can make that shit and it doesn't count the prank.
Speaker 1: No, do you know where we're calling? Do you have a brothel in mind?
Speaker 2: I just gave it the number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's call them. We have to get Dotty though, of course.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hell dot over the microphone. Hello, hi darling the time I see dogs?
Speaker 1: Yeah out here, I am going to have a grandchild. Yeah, you've got made it happen?
Speaker 2: Parent issue mine or yours? Who are you?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling a little toad.
Speaker 1: I feel this microphone could do the job quite well, little small.
Speaker 2: If you need to make a phone call, that's that won't be rude. You can make a call in parabra. Yes, no, we're calling unusual busy are they?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: So you're asking me how much and how old afternoon?
Speaker 7: Can I help you.
Speaker 1: Hello, listen, I'm recording a podcast right now, and I have a genuine inquiry in regards to your services offered. I'm just wondering if you would service women or is it a male only establishment.
Speaker 7: We do both women, men, couples. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I feel historically you only hear service officers towards men. But did that no idea, there's women's services offered?
Speaker 7: Well, look, it is predominantly men, but sometimes you'll have a woman come on her own, but more than likely it be a couple.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Now do you have is there an age bracket or a limit for patrons.
Speaker 7: As long as they're over eighteen?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 1: What is it? Do you have an oldest male escort available?
Speaker 7: Do you know the age a male escort?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: For a female? No?
Speaker 7: No, no, we don't have male escorts. It's a female's come in. It's because they want to see a female.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, So is there what is the oldest female escort do you have for availability?
Speaker 7: Fifty?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: This is answered all my questions. Is very insightful. I feel not discussed enough. Okay, yeah, all right, I appreciate it. Thank you so much, No problem, thank you, a great day. Goodbye you too.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 2: Russell was right? Is right? You can't get cooks O. That's ridiculously by dot.
Speaker 5: I think that would be good with Russell.
Speaker 1: I think that would be great with Rustle. Isn't that interesting? You know what? Genuinely, I'm glad he should shed some lighting. That's very interesting.
Speaker 2: We should make this our cause for some reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good old lady that wrote yeah, I put on a T shirt bag because it's been there.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's been through menapause, uttle time. You can be the face of the cause, I poked the girl.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, is it just me? Make sure you leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 1: Al Right, it is officially time, the moment that every idiot has been waiting for since I announced that I'm in fact in Ninja and I am the proud owner of a Ninja Creamy, which is a device that allows you to put wet ingredients or really any ingredient into a tub, blitz it up, and turn it into a delicious creamy dessert. So that'd be said, It's time for the latest edition off.
Speaker 2: Oh god, how many more willets can we do. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe we take a break from the willets.
Speaker 4: We've done willet block, DIY chocolate blocks, will it blend, which was turning meals into smoothies?
Speaker 2: And so now what is it today again?
Speaker 1: Will it creamy?
Speaker 2: Will it cream?
Speaker 1: Will will it cream? You're right?
Speaker 5: Will it creamy?
Speaker 1: Cream is trademark.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a ninja creamy in action.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I kind of thought this is going to be like one of those fucking morning show advertorials where you brought it in and I'm like, I'm salt. I will call now for the special TYV only offer. Oh well, wait till you see what I've created for Yeah, you've made them behind my back. I know you guys are worried that I've fucked with you after you've fucked with me. But I don't believe in tip for tat.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't believe in tip for tat. I'm not spiteful at all.
Speaker 2: So you've made us ice creams and we don't know what they are.
Speaker 1: I've made you ice creams with ingredients of things that only you love and things that I know you love.
Speaker 2: Fuck, you didn't make red reef to ice cream ditch.
Speaker 1: That would have been a great idea. They all have ingredients that would actually mit Yours is a sorbet. I just want to start out by sorbe.
Speaker 2: What's that like? The things that get it circular key in the.
Speaker 1: That's gelato sets are made without cream. Sorbet is ice. It's ice and fruit juice.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't mind a fucking sawbe.
Speaker 1: Yours a sorbet, Jenna, Yours is most definitely nice cream in the truest sense of the word. So what I've done is I want you to taste them, and I want you to tell me whether or not you think it will cream scared okay, whether we could go to market with this cream correct, whether we could take it to Jeanine Ellis, the Mitchell Cum's cream yep, or the Jenner beds and cream.
Speaker 2: Did you make one for yourself?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Ninja cream only comes with two tubs. Oh so I only had two tubs. It's a real process.
Speaker 2: Write that down for his birthday extra touch.
Speaker 1: I'll probably be over it by September because that had fucked me off too.
Speaker 2: If I've got two in the wash and I'm like, oh, it's going to make some cream.
Speaker 1: You also have to pre freeze. So yesterday who reached a bunch of ingredients over and they have to freeze for at least twelve hours, so they were rock solid. In fact, Jenner's bubbled and swelled overnight.
Speaker 2: I had to do.
Speaker 1: That's why it took me so long. I mean obviously behind the scenes stuff, but I had to bar of hers in boiling water in order for it to melt. It to frosted snollen good. It was bubbling when I opened it, So I'm.
Speaker 4: Scared, perhaps not as straightforward as you made out that you can just turn anything into ice cream. There's a bit more to it, correct because I've actually it's like my phone can hear me. I've seen tiktoks coming up, but it's only people anti influencing the creamy being like don't buy it.
Speaker 2: It fucks up so easily, Like there's what broken.
Speaker 1: Mine's amazing although it did struggle with yours didn't the chunks it really struggled with. So this is going to be the same.
Speaker 4: You should have brought the ninja sweet will blend it first, then cream now, but there's no chunks.
Speaker 1: I recorded the process so I will play out the ingredients in yours Mitchell, you won't hear, but yes, yours is first.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'll take my headphones off.
Speaker 1: The audience will know what you are drinking in the ingredients you will not, okay. So this is me creating Mitchell's cream all right, I'm in the agem kitchen. This is Mitchell's ninja creamy. Now, Mitchell's favorite drink is, of course rose. So what I have created is a rose almost a froze of sorts and ninja creamy. But what goes with rose?
Speaker 2: I thought, let's give Mitchell a real picnic experience.
Speaker 1: Blue stilt and vintage aged blue cheese and of course quids paste. So word creamy. Let's find it, and I have it here before me. So Mitchell, I mean, hands out of her ears, Mitchell Adi, I've got you. It's all good. I've played it.
Speaker 4: I always dozed off a bit there. Oh God, I removed all senses. I blocked my ears, clothes.
Speaker 2: My eyes. I was having a nice little How excited you are by will it cream?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I can't hear anything when my ears that blocked you.
Speaker 1: You've got your spoon and on the table is your tub of freezing cold ice cream.
Speaker 2: So, Mitcheller, you said it was fruity.
Speaker 4: First observations of my creamed that's not. I'm currently jiggling the containers side to side, and it's definitely like a liquid.
Speaker 1: Well, let me be honest with you. Yours is more a it's something you drink with your girlfriends. It's more of a I really could put this in a cocktail glass, in fact, and you could sip this down. Is it just one thing or if you put a few things together, it's a few of the things that you love in knife, Okay, and I have to guess what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go for it right now, all right.
Speaker 1: And tell me if it will cream.
Speaker 5: I'm really scared.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now it's more sorbet if I dig down the bottom, it's melted at the top of there. We go, yum, all right, once again, not gonna eat on Mike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry for yourself. The wokies. Oh it's a big mouthful. Oh no, I can smell it from over here, can you, Jennally?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's a lot going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's complex flavors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my cream is not that straightforward.
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know that there's rose in there because drink with my girlfriends. Oh god, correct, the rose was the before taste. But then there's a whole lot of bullshit going on in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's actually quite simple, Mitchell. This is a three ingredient cream.
Speaker 2: So rose. Oh my god, it's not like bekies and cheese, isn't well?
Speaker 1: I thought to myself, what goes so well with rose cheese?
Speaker 2: What cheese? Well, of course it's the best Costello blue cheese you can buy. You know I hate blue and you know that's my least favorite.
Speaker 1: Also, you need a nice sweetness to offset it. So I've added a chunk of Maggie V's own Quin's paste.
Speaker 4: I thought I could taste something in there that I like. The blue cheese is now just loitering. I'm like, hung, why is it so sour?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really not sure.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I put you on it. It's not bad. I was going, I'm gonna have a second scoop.
Speaker 1: Off Mike having so much.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna commentate what I can taste queens paste, alcohol in general.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's the cheese.
Speaker 1: It gets ya.
Speaker 4: Actually quite nice that they all take turns in the spotlight. If they've not mixed together at all, they all just go quin they're sharing.
Speaker 1: I'm impressed with the lobules you took.
Speaker 2: Do you do a whole fucking bottle of rose?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What a waste.
Speaker 1: I also had to add a little bit of water because I was worried it wouldn't freeze, so it's watered down just a touch to have that freeze.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's happened here, but it's really strong, Like the alcohol is so strong.
Speaker 2: I'm a bit fucked after two loads of cream. Yeah, did you enjoy? Will it? Cream?
Speaker 1: What's the verdict?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Still just I'm not kidding, Like it's just reverberating through my body now, Like the cheese just goes steally mate stilly.
Speaker 1: All right, well you process the verdict, Jenna Benson. I'm so scared, my dear friend. I love that you've actually thought about it, and like, what would they like? Wine and cheese in an ice cream? I don't know if I would let this one go to market. I said to you, Oh could, Jenna, Like, I can't think it. I put my hand on heart. They're all ingredients that you love, blue cheese, I mean, I guess, but you like cheese and that you love a cheese bored.
Speaker 4: If you'd put a gorgeous bree in, there would have been a different story. That would have been just will it cream? It's already cream. Let's get the idiots involved. This is the ingredients in Jenna's cream concox.
Speaker 2: I can listen to this, Yes you can, Okay, block your ears dinner, Okay.
Speaker 1: This is Jenna's creamy concoction I have crafted for her.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: As Jenna has lived many lives, I am hearkening this back to her days in the medieval European countryside. It is mead ale sour dough bread and of course thickened Jersey cow cream. Will it creamy?
Speaker 2: Let's find out.
Speaker 5: That sounded like a lot.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just doing a poker faith. I don't want to give away anything, Jenner.
Speaker 1: Yours is of course three ingredients as well of affairs fair Now yours?
Speaker 2: Is that a rule in the ninja community? No, there's no rules in the ninja community. Okay.
Speaker 1: However, Jenna's worked better because Jenna's.
Speaker 2: Looks like something you would bite.
Speaker 1: Circular key Jenners is mostly I means it is definitely at ice cream. It's got it's got the cream in it.
Speaker 2: I can say that.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to say that. So, Jenny, here is your ninja cream based concoction.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's got a bit more blue cheese. I need something to wash it down. Have some water?
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, actually looks like ice cream, Jenna.
Speaker 2: Can I have a look? Can you hold it up to you?
Speaker 1: Well, you hold upside down, Mitchell, Actually ice cream, Mitchell. That looks beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm unsure about.
Speaker 1: I promise you nothing off about it. Have a big scoop. There you go, you're on camera.
Speaker 2: Do it off, Mike.
Speaker 1: It's tasty. Oh, she's gone words into them.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: That's wine? Is it wine? It's some sort of alcohol.
Speaker 2: Have some more? Can I try it?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, I'll put it in your mouth. Don't like it? You're not a cat.
Speaker 5: Tastes like bread. Tastes like bread? Is it bread?
Speaker 1: Key ingredient?
Speaker 2: I've just had my scoop.
Speaker 1: Key ingredient is sour, though bread.
Speaker 5: I can taste of sour.
Speaker 2: Do stript thing to note that you've not gone for a fucking spoonful of either. I've tried them both in the kitchen. Yeah, it's the texture of Jennifer one I just had.
Speaker 1: I'll try some a.
Speaker 5: Oh I can taste the bread, yeah, I can taste all of it.
Speaker 1: Have to taste.
Speaker 2: Imagine that you were going to try and fuck with us.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the other two ingredients?
Speaker 2: Any guesses? Jenner?
Speaker 5: Okay, definitely bread, some form of alcoholic drinks.
Speaker 4: Such as lock one in if it's not wine b ws the w sands for wine a spirit.
Speaker 1: I would have started with the bee.
Speaker 5: A beer okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can tasty flavor of just now.
Speaker 1: What I've done is hearkening back to your medieval days. I've greeted you and I was creamed to remind you of your very first childhood. This is a medieval inspired sour dough stone baked bread, Jersey cow cream from the New South Wales Northern Range, just thickened cream as stick as you could get, and then of course meat, which is essentially ancient beer. It is a hop brew fermented beer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's delicious, yours.
Speaker 4: It's hard to compare them. It's like chalk and cheese, isn't it? Talking blue chat?
Speaker 1: After taste on that is, I imagine what a fish taste when it gets a little balled up piece of bread and hooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the crumbs just keep reappearing in the gaps of my tee.
Speaker 1: There's also popular black sesame from the Stone breaks sour.
Speaker 4: At a glance, it looks like passion fruit ice cream. A little black ship looks like Habits scoop and it's bready as all fun.
Speaker 2: Well, this is it last before I froze it.
Speaker 1: The issue I have with Jenny's Mitchell is that the bread absorbed it and the beer bubbled over, so it was double the volume.
Speaker 2: And then Mitchell's looked god awful.
Speaker 4: I don't think I want to see the before shot. I don't think I want to see it. It's so much worse now that don't know what it looks like.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: And then get it there your ingredients. My god, Jersey cream beer.
Speaker 5: Bread, there's so much bread.
Speaker 1: I really went all out. My Ninja Creamy also was struggling with the blue cheese.
Speaker 2: Just do what TikTok says. Apparently it's easily put in juress It is, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy your creams?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Enjoys a huge word. It's probably I won't be going back for well, I did go back for seconds, didn't I won't.
Speaker 2: Be going back for third.
Speaker 5: No, I won't be going back for four.
Speaker 1: What a dreadful waste of rose. Most important, you know what? I couldn't agree more. And that made that beer Jenna apologies deeply fermented.
Speaker 2: That one deeply should go on that note.
Speaker 1: I think maybe let's end the show.
Speaker 2: Still getting bread comes in my mouth or.
Speaker 1: I can smell Jenna sour and it's fucking fowl.
Speaker 2: I think, did you just add a new syllable to fowl?
Speaker 1: Here we go fowl? No, you know, my favorite animal has always been an owl.
Speaker 2: Jenna. There's no need to have such a nasty scowl on your face.
Speaker 1: Oh god, just remembered I showered this morning and my sister had just woken up, and she saw me in my towel.
Speaker 2: That sounds normal, tab. Does I have to get rid of the rose from the desk?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're better. They need to growl. It's on my fucking fingers.
Speaker 5: It's really finger it.
Speaker 2: You've always had this problem.
Speaker 1: I told you your nose in there and smell.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, anyway, let's get out of here.
Speaker 1: That was I think, really nice. But also I don't have a belly. I don't have a mouth wash.
Speaker 2: Do you actually hod on?
Speaker 1: No, I've got what you just wait. I was so impatient. I don't think it's on my desk.
Speaker 2: The Streen strips. I carry them with me.
Speaker 4: That'll help, Thank you, Hashi idiot one as well, spem in what a funk with anyway, that's the best flavor, not wrong?
Speaker 1: Why I prefer fair. They're on sale at chemist ware house, so you.
Speaker 2: Prefer pepper pepper not pepper on its own.
Speaker 1: Fuck? I always get Coma. Stevens always like got your breath always tastes Fresh's because he doesn't know I've got these in my pocket. Yeah all right, well hope your podcast.
Speaker 2: I know I thought we were not eating in the podcast. That's why I didn't put mine in mine in, But I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna let it. Oh god, it's burning.
Speaker 2: The river in my mouth is normal, and go bye bye, bye bye?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: At welcome to add brief that's secret segment on the end.
Speaker 1: I'm chewing in my own secret seat, but I don't care.
Speaker 4: Oh No, you can't just not do it into the mic. See it can be done a non Jennison Mike either. No, that was not me, not funny cheery.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's a real phobia.
Speaker 2: Speaking of mental Has anyone been watching Baby Reindeer? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: No, And I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't know why I bother with you. I don't want to watch it, but why But if it was you who discovered it, Oh my god, you all have to get the follow down? Yeah? And have I had this attitude when you talk about a show you what? No, I'm just I don't go.
Speaker 1: It's the content. I want you to talk about it. I just don't have any interest.
Speaker 2: You'd like it? Really?
Speaker 1: What's the plot line? And because I'm more interested in Dasher and Dancer, the Reindeer, Vixen, comet, comet, he's my fak y'all slept on comments every Yeah, that was a really good whistle from me to comment whistle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, sorry, talk to me about that old lady thing. You more the parties you go to tomato sauce, Oh, tomato store.
Speaker 4: I can't think of anything that has a tea in it. Teas ready teeth ready cut the cake. Here's the knife, so you can catch the cake.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 5: I feel like the sentence has to end in ten.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us about baby Randy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just about a stalker and you think that she's going to be the most arranged one in the series. Don't spoil it, but then yeah, twists and turns every step of the way. Why would you care about spoilers?
Speaker 2: You don't want to watch.
Speaker 1: I wage it in a year to make you all hear about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually really good for people like us. And when I say people like, well, there's that, but also I meant like it's a joke everyone.
Speaker 2: I feel like I do need to.
Speaker 4: Stop down and clarify that. So it's good for people with ADHD, whether it be diagnosed or undiagnosed, because they absolutely do not fuck about Oh. Like, there's no big build up and then there's a hook at the end of episode one and you're like, oh, now it's getting jes just from the absolute moment you hit play.
Speaker 2: Oh good game on that's just get around.
Speaker 4: Start watching it and if you hate the first episode, which is like twenty eight minutes, then that's fine. Or even if you tap that halfway through, just the first ten minutes is more than an after you get a taste of what it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Baby Reindeer TikTok, where I am seeing people be like, this is the real Margaretta in real life? These are real It's written by Margaret in real life. Martha, Martha in real life, Well, she really twittered this. And to separate two thousand.
Speaker 2: And three, Well, it's based on a true story. And then that guy actually had a stalker. No, isn't it his story? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's so believable, and he's a really good actor.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a storker, Mitchell, not to that fucking extent, we've had a stork a full stop? Oh sort of?
Speaker 1: Yes, really, mid you don't want to kind of speak it into existence exactly because they could be listening to totally. I was set that rat poison that one time, that note with a huge condomin blood and white powder and then threatened to murder me.
Speaker 5: Was weird.
Speaker 1: Then they had like a page of a novel about a murder mystery novel, but they highlighted different words in the sentence to read I will kill you.
Speaker 5: That's really skey.
Speaker 1: Things.
Speaker 2: I don't think you've told me about that.
Speaker 1: I actually was an open police investigation. They sent it to kiss and I opened it and out white powder exploded everywhere Shire.
Speaker 2: So we had to get that tested for it to be as a new tested it yourself and was a good blow my tongue.
Speaker 5: From then on, the receptions has to open all the letters.
Speaker 2: That water a tedious asked job.
Speaker 1: That a bit so they hire people with just no sort of value and they because if you dropped.
Speaker 2: It, imagine the paper cuts on her.
Speaker 1: Actually not even for our receptionist in this and kisses the most beautiful girl in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's good. Amy. She gives me a sparkling water every week. Look at this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I swear she's spiked it with vodka. Can you taste that? That tastes like that is vodka and sparkling water.
Speaker 1: I don't know why she'd spik her.
Speaker 2: No, maybe not her, but someone at that company has spiked my bottle because I took a sip and I went, fuck me.
Speaker 1: That tastes like a Vodkasa. I don't know it's because it's the fancy one, but it never usually tastes like that. Oh, she gives me one every week. You won't be with this much longer. Dear, you've been poisoned.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, I've had a good run.
Speaker 1: So you've liked Baby Randy. It's a it's a Comb's hot pick for the week. It's a new segment week.
Speaker 2: It's worth and watch. Why not?
Speaker 1: What have you been watching?
Speaker 4: It was nice because I've not been excited about a new show in a long time. You know, you're like, oh my god, I'm gonna sneak it an episode. Yeah, I've just been watching old comfort shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I started The Three Body Problem. It was fucking awful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I saw the trailer and it's not on Netflix, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's from the creators of Game of Thrones, and it's the three body problem is a problem in physics, where in that if you're in a galaxy that has three bodies, like centers of mass, like the sun, three sons, you know, how like we all but around our son there's three sons, everyone will die because there's too much gravitational pool. It's like I said, bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, you lost me.
Speaker 1: But also's aliens in this.
Speaker 2: You also retained that information quite well.
Speaker 5: You're well done.
Speaker 2: It sounded like you knew what you were talking about. Perhaps you didn't, but it sounded like it.
Speaker 1: Listening being like, well.
Speaker 2: This sounds fun.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, what are you watching, Jenna? I've watched The Three Body Problem, which is watched baby.
Speaker 4: Range's certainly not watching her mouth lately, troubling paradise, watching her attitude.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, by watching your food intake, because if you're gonna be a new mother, you need to have greens.
Speaker 5: She's eating for two.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care about stop you shame me.
Speaker 1: I mean getting the right nutrients if you let me finish.
Speaker 2: Oh good thing.
Speaker 4: You didn't try my fucking cheese ice and you're not supposed to have that sort of cheese when you're up to doff.
Speaker 1: Well, thank god she had the beer ice cream. And still I'm calling docs.
Speaker 2: The doctor says she could have one?
Speaker 1: Yeah did they? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm allowed one.
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to have one like cigarette or smoke when pregnant? Well one?
Speaker 4: I mean you really fucking shouldn't be smacking a dirry down your face when you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: It's not good, not ideal.
Speaker 1: Are you enjoying the new building because Jenna only just moved in I did. I've been here for like, it's two months, hasn't it? No?
Speaker 3: Not for me?
Speaker 1: Well, here for a month, and we came here before for WSFM and Jonesy and Amanda.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of the teething issues have overcome and so I'm feeling a bit more comfort here. And today literally was the first time that I wasn't in such a state of stress that I was able to look out the window and.
Speaker 2: Go, God, that's a gorgeous view of Sydney.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Usually I'm so much in it tears that I can't appreciate.
Speaker 1: That I had such a nice little moment from my show. Because the night show, my night radio show, is now in Brisbane. They broadcasted to Brisbane now and at a call the other night, he won something and he's like, Canoldreal show, Welcome to Brisbane.
Speaker 2: I really enjoy hearing you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know who you were, but I've really enjoyed your program.
Speaker 5: And isn't that nice?
Speaker 2: That's like those little things.
Speaker 4: Does he think that you live in Brisbane? I think when he said welcome to Brisbane, he thinks he've moved there.
Speaker 1: I think I'm a local programmer.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you should be like, next time you're driving past kids fan Brisbane, wave, I'll wave back.
Speaker 1: No, I think they've demolished that building. Well then, how the fuck are you on air Vira satellite? Like the Park's dish, put the boot put the man on the moon in nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 4: They didn't put the man on the moon. They were able to beam the image of globally.
Speaker 1: Your words were buzz Aldron slept at Parks the night before I went to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my word.
Speaker 1: You said it so eloquently. Yeah, a lot going on in Parks.
Speaker 2: That's where you're wrong. They've got a dish.
Speaker 1: A lot of the development on those roads, they're new roads to the Central West. They're all done up.
Speaker 4: Remember how I was saying that I hate getting stopped at red lights. What's worse is the amount of fucking road works between Sydney and bogen Gate. Ah, every five minutes there's some lollipops slut in high viers.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, go away, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Do you have ways?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. I use ways for the hidden cops and the roadworks and the fog fog warning.
Speaker 5: Yeah again, that's not.
Speaker 4: Really concerned of mine, Remember illegally, Remember when you said that you lie and put in a wave just to calm down traffic, I'll say, cop up ahead, and there's not.
Speaker 1: But it slows people down. I've saved lives unknowingly, So.
Speaker 2: You slow everyone else downd, but you don't slow yourself down.
Speaker 1: Gives me the chance to get in front of them. In fact, I'd take it as an opportunity. That's true.
Speaker 2: Fuck, what can you do? Oh that was a great two episodes. Why don't we take a week off? We are going to have to take some time off.
Speaker 1: Actually you're in Bali.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll just do our usual. We haven't even discussed. We would just have to do our usual mid year break because June I'm pretty much out. We'll obviously be here for Jenne's birthday it's my birthday, but then I'll be doing comedy.
Speaker 2: Shows and holidays and whatever. You when are you in Bali? What dates thirteenth on Woods for a week? I think more than that?
Speaker 1: Oh really, well the twentieth I go to America for two weeks, so we're also the Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that'll work out well if we take the break then, so perfect and on the fourth.
Speaker 1: It's America, Jenna, Please, we're talking.
Speaker 4: We know that, don't worry. I've fucking what do you call it? What do you do when you a page and the book marked? I was gonna say earmarked?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing? That's the thing as well?
Speaker 1: That's what they do on sharks and dogs.
Speaker 2: Thought, that's something we do to sheep. Yeah, mark the lands.
Speaker 1: I think anything with the new that can be marked. I'm going to America for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Imagine instead of asking someone have you ever had your ears peers, you say have you been marked?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: You're going to America in and out of la Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually don't even know the fucking dates. I truly, we just booked on a whim who's weet survey dates. I'm going with me, my sister Rachel, and my high school best friend Kristine.
Speaker 2: Oh the Lezzi the Lezzie year, the one that didn't join us at money freshly out.
Speaker 1: No, she was her first Martigra and she just didn't next year hopefully or the year after. Isn't that brothel stuff really interesting? She was a very cool, calm, collected I just I would.
Speaker 4: Love to know why that's not a thing, because obviously, old men like Russell can get their knob wet as they please, but women apparently can't.
Speaker 2: Run the what what do? What do they do? I don't know, it's nothing.
Speaker 1: I never thought about same, and I'm glad they shed light onto it.
Speaker 5: But she also responded to you as if you were stupid asking about male.
Speaker 1: I think she was like, be ridiculous, stupid. She also said it as if she had already mentioned it to us. Yeah, she was like, well, no, I've just said it, we haven't.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of beating around the bush there from her totally. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could hear the beating in the bush behind it.
Speaker 2: I'll stop it. If we can't eat, then we can't squelch on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Isn't it just the sounds of chewing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Isn't it just the sounds of chewing, just.
Speaker 2: Like any slurping that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: I've just googled different kinds of phobias.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Aquaphobia is the phobia off go game? You too?
Speaker 2: It sounds like it should be water, but at different.
Speaker 1: Correct Acroophobia is a fear of water. The word aqua is a Latin for water, and ferbos is Greek for fear.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought that was a trick question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, was the water.
Speaker 1: What about this?
Speaker 2: Well, this is hard dentophobia.
Speaker 5: Dentists correct, this is not hard at all.
Speaker 2: I hate this game.
Speaker 1: Anthrophobia, phobia, anthrophobia, so stop it. Anthropophobia people correct. Jenna, Wow, you're a genius. You're beating Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Could you survive with a phobia of humans all this? You're not going to get this.
Speaker 1: Top trophobia, top trophobia, catastrophe? No, someone, Jenna, do you want to try on?
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: An irrational fear of mirrors?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that doesn't give it away in the answer, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Social phobia that self?
Speaker 2: It'splanatory? What is it, Gord, social interaction that whatever?
Speaker 1: Someone scared of bread?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Shut up?
Speaker 1: It's social phobia. And the last one, Jesus lucky aphobia.
Speaker 2: It's a phobia of pipe cleaners.
Speaker 1: Though, phobia having pregnancy, which Jenna, Mitch and I've diagnosed you with.
Speaker 2: She's got that phobia? Well she clearly isn't that scared.
Speaker 5: I'm embracing it, boring.
Speaker 1: A phobias what I've got, not what I've got, sorry, what I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Anyway? We're done here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready. Thanks for listening. Guys.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least better today.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: It is, too thin, so we do catch you on Monday here guys, love you bye.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of meters.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.