Speaker 1: Post black couple of mitches, brace yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Did you know this an apple has the same caffeine as a full one shot coffee? Bullshit?
Speaker 3: He's serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going a good guy. Now, what is it that says there is no caffeine in our house? Nourie and Mitchell coos?
Speaker 3: Are you you idiots?
Speaker 2: You fool? I know, I still can't believe I did that.
Speaker 3: There was so much confidence in saying, did you know this an apple has the same caffeine as a full one shot coffee? Have you had the measurements to go with this claim?
Speaker 2: I'm blaming Maggie Bee. That bitch lied to me. I was watching her Vermooth some bullshit and then Verjuice whatever that brand that she's flogging that tastes like.
Speaker 3: Shit, but no idea what you're talking about it?
Speaker 2: And she said that an apple has the same caffeine as a coffee. She said it, I reckon.
Speaker 3: She would have said something like, oh, an apple gives you so much energy sometimes I feel like all I need is an apple instead of a morning coffee. She would have said something anecdotal like that on my boundary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Yeah. Imagine me if I like telling people at the club, like, just have some apple. It's the same as doing a line of coke. It's just like I have a grandy smith and you'll be just off your jobs. Now we'll welcome everyone. Hello, do you guys want the good news? I got a house?
Speaker 3: Oh finally. Now the big question is there understairs storage?
Speaker 2: There's not one, but there is two understinished storage cupboards. Yes, I'll show you a photo.
Speaker 3: And there are two staircases.
Speaker 2: There's two staircases, Yes, there is.
Speaker 3: Actually there's what sort of place you moved into?
Speaker 2: It's a it's it's a house. It's just we are in a house. It's not an apartment. It's a home with a backyard.
Speaker 3: In an apartment, no, I never. Never, I feel like you've been robbed of a milestone.
Speaker 2: I know. If I actually was talking to Jenna about their price keeper, Jenna, who's he are? I was saying that I've never lived in an apartment. It feels snobby. But no, we just started in a house, and the mean we love it so much.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about it the other day. There are luxuries that come with living in a house, though, Like if you're getting the paper delivered, you just have to walk out the front door. Yeah, so many hoops to jump through. And I'm quite lazy in my apartment. If they put it down in the lobby, you fucked. Yeah, I don't want to read the paper that much.
Speaker 2: We also have your own letterbox, which is nice, like right out in the front of your house, but traditional.
Speaker 3: But then you're kind of prone to pranks.
Speaker 2: Who's going to prank there?
Speaker 3: I know people that have, like, you know, the pouches of cat food you can get, Yeah, not in the can, the pound. They were just kind of empty that into people's mailboxes, just through that slot. So when they grab their mail, let us get a hand of cat food, which is horrible. People like that are out there waste. I'm not indoorsing the fish. I just know about it.
Speaker 2: So I've got a house. It's lovely. We move next week.
Speaker 3: Next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so by the time, yeah, we literally have five days to move.
Speaker 3: I'm tired for you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so exhausting.
Speaker 3: Usually after well pride slashed Marti Gras, you're not going to be in the mood to package.
Speaker 2: Reuly Hayden's at it again, though. We went today to measure the house up for furniture, and we have to buy a fridge because the fridge is with our old place stays. And he said, oh, babe, coming, we need to measure the hobs. Why do we need to measure the hob?
Speaker 3: What's the hob?
Speaker 2: Gas?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Maybe the house things because we need to make sure our pots and pants fit.
Speaker 3: Like his brain works, the hobs though.
Speaker 2: The gas like the burners, the gas burners. Why do you need to.
Speaker 5: Check if you've pots and pants fit?
Speaker 2: Because it's a lot it's long instead of wide.
Speaker 3: So he might have a point because my bloody fry pan always slides off my hobs.
Speaker 2: Oh really yes, And.
Speaker 3: I'd never ever thought about why I hadn't measured the hobs.
Speaker 2: Let's measure the bench. He just wants to measure odd things.
Speaker 3: And you say, all right, I'll leave you to it.
Speaker 2: No, it's such a team thing because one has to hold the flat and one has to bend it into the corner.
Speaker 3: Does it use an actual take measure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have an actual time because yeah.
Speaker 3: The iPhone one is always a little bit off.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so off, it's terrific.
Speaker 3: It's a good indicator, but no, you can't be trusting the measurements on the iPhone app.
Speaker 2: No, And you can take a little photos too, which is good. You get the measures and you take the photo. That's a good little hack. But yet it's always off by a couple of centimeters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. Any wheeler meters is where you run into travel.
Speaker 2: Oh god. Yeah. I was in inches and hey, it's like, how tall is this spottom?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 2: Four inches? He's like, why the funk We're measuring in inches? Yeah, just see a number, and I say it hopefully honest. So we move. He wants to have a house party because we move in the week of his birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that might be a bit too soon. There's a lot of pressure to unpack and make the place look picturesque that way. Oh yeah, that's It took me like a couple of months before I was like, okay, my house is ready for release. Oh yeah, people are allowed to come over. It was a slow build. I'm like, you had to get the couch, all the artwork and stuff. I just wanted to bit by bit and then I was like, all right, it's ready for the big reveal.
Speaker 2: Well, we won't be ready. Also, he had an idea that once we empty the house out, because we have an overlap where the old house is still available.
Speaker 3: For about five days and it's with Handy over.
Speaker 2: His birthday weekend. So he thought, why don't we move everything have a full empty house. We have the end of lease clean on the Monday, so we just throw a rager in an empty house.
Speaker 3: I've done that before. It was a house calling instead of a house warming. Ye, it's the old place when it was empty. My friends come over with picnic blankets and skis and milk rates and everything. It was quite a vibe.
Speaker 5: Actually love that.
Speaker 2: Maybe we do that.
Speaker 3: We played like spin the bottle and shit. It was quite a co oh.
Speaker 2: Because there's so much room for bottles to spin. Yeah, they do spin the bottle in every room the house. That's a really good idea. What if someone needs to ship though, is a toilet paper?
Speaker 3: I'll bring the toilet paper. Okay, thank you, Assuming I'm invited to this house.
Speaker 2: Of course, you both invited you both.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 5: Actually it'll be very busy. I like those things.
Speaker 2: We'll welcome everyone to the show if you're the first time listening to IGYM. Every week we start the show the same way, something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate that the years, it just means we have one each. Yes, Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's. Jenna doesn't know what date is. Now later in the show we open it up to you and you get an is it just you of your own? Also in twenty twenty three season five, we have a text ligne that you can reach out to.
Speaker 3: We do the number is I have to find it? Actually, sorry to you over one two seven one two o nine two. Yea, because that's a difference. Sound of how last week?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. Yeah, say the number again.
Speaker 3: Over one two seven one two o nine two. Very good, that's the right one.
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh my god? Is that the ring tone must be off? Siri off.
Speaker 3: Also, later we're going to be hearing about your first fights in relationship. Yes, and I've got to tell you something that happened while I was at home over Christmas in bogen Gate like out in the country that it's just devastated me. Oh was it the drought of the ruined my childhood? Not drought, it's flooding, babe, Yo, Sorry, Stroud is not the problem.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be serious that I got it wrong? Why do I even try? It's not about the flood? Okay, all right, good? Should we jump in? I jump in with mine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go for it does go first?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Does Celebrity chefs need to stop being so possessive over their meals?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Who all of them? They all refer to their meals as mine. They'll go here is the recipe for my befogging? You on, I might babe, you didn't invent that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder how much their recipes actually vary from others.
Speaker 2: Ain't yours? No, here's my spag ball? Oh what you're adding, Kerman? Is that what makes it yours? Like? We don't often say that things are ours in the real world. I wouldn't be haten my ship in the toilet steaks, That's what's that smell? That's my ship?
Speaker 3: I think you would. Wouldn't you a distance yourself and be like, oh that ship in the toilet?
Speaker 2: Why so tired? Oh that's my diabetes, I say my.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, oh that's me bloody adhd. That's true. I'll say, Oh, my depression, that is yours.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? You've created that in your head, not made it up. I mean, it's in your body. Sorry, I'm not. I'm not an ADHD denier. It's real. It's very ad. That was a hard word, very well said. I just think it's so obnoxious, my mussaka.
Speaker 3: If they're actually invented it from scratch, sure, but you know, I do see some chefs being like, yes, my blueberreath movie, Like you fucking found that on New Idea. Yes you got that in the Carl's magazine.
Speaker 2: You went to Taste dot com dot au and you've ripped it right off.
Speaker 5: But like people like Nigella her chocolate cake.
Speaker 3: I do believe that hers are unique to her.
Speaker 5: No, but like her simple ones like the chocolate cake, or like she adds like my delicate.
Speaker 2: Chocol Yeah, there's nothing different about it.
Speaker 5: It is a classic chocolate.
Speaker 2: Cake, just because she mixes it with her tits.
Speaker 3: No, they're quite complex. One of my friends is a big Nigella fangirl, and if he's making a Nigella chocolate cake, it will take hours. Really, like I think if they're more nuanced than complex than normal chocolate cakes, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I see I can get around that with Nigella that can be hers. Yeah, I had growing up. My friend Niko Kuriakos might even listened to this show. I'm not sure how Nikko his mum would always invite us over for her veggimite toast.
Speaker 3: Don't get me started.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking. Go you need to try my veggimite toast, and it was actually different. I think you put a lot of butter on fresh bread.
Speaker 3: I do have an update on the near argument with Sean about by the way.
Speaker 2: Yes, because last week you were saying that you had the first argument and it was over Vietnam.
Speaker 3: No no, I said last week, We've never had an argument. The closest I've come is when the only spread he had available for toast was veggiemite, and I said, I didn't like vegiemites, so I forget about it. I didn't make a big deal. So he heard that on the podcast and for some reason saw that as an invitation to poke the bear. But he put it up again. He was like, oh, well, why did you let me try making veggimite my way? I was like, what's so special about your way? And like you've just said, it's obviously not his way because he puts fuck loads of butter and in the tiny bit of vegimite, And I was like, you could give me a Bee's puba amount of veggimite and I'd still think that it's vile. I'm not interested in being converted. My life is fine without it. Yeah, and he goes, okay, fine, I'll get peanut butter. Do you like crunchy or smooth? And I said smooth please, and he says, all right, I'll get crunchy.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, why did he do that?
Speaker 3: He was just stirring the pot. I don't want to knock this bitch out, but I feel like he's asking me to.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have to now he's basically asking for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so it's still can cast.
Speaker 2: So yes, right now we won't be listening to this episodepacitated interesting. So he's just like these celebrity chefs, do my.
Speaker 3: Vegimi on toe? Someone's like, keep it, it's fine, you don't want it. No, Like he's the first person to think of that. Heaps of butter and it's a little bit of vegimie.
Speaker 2: I'm throwing him in the same basket. There's the dumb celebrity chef. Sorry, Sean.
Speaker 3: I was like, why don't you just let me make you my coffee with rat poison? And if you don't like it, then all right, you win rat poisons not for you.
Speaker 2: At least that's unique. I don't think anyone would have made that in the past. Maybe Ivan Malad, maybe Ivan and then you just those two people in the world. All right, should we do your regim? Yep?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is driving with long hair the biggest bitch? Because I had like a gorgeous updo on my way here. I did it before I left the house, and then I sat in the driver's seat and oh it was pressing up against the bloody head rest, and I was like, oh fuck, now have to take it out.
Speaker 2: I've never experienced that I have.
Speaker 3: And then I have a sore neck because I've got the wrong posta trying to preserve my updo. It's just painful, and I always forget before I leave the house. I'll have this beautiful hairdoo, sit in the car and go, ah, ship, that's right, that bloody head rest enough. You know you can't relate to this Jenney, Oh, Janna can't driven fuck me. No one in this room is gonna be able to back me up on this. It's quite annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, so it's just you.
Speaker 3: It is just Marom. Sorry to have wasted your time. Forget it.
Speaker 5: You have ye a bit of a waiste.
Speaker 2: That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you? All right? We've done ours time for yours? And is it just you? If you're on something that you that was Draculay, wasn't it? Yeah, big cam. Oh she's already here. Justine has sent us a message. Justine, welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hi yi, Oh my goodness. I'm so good. How are you good?
Speaker 3: You've got a chirpy voice. You've given me a in my step just by listening to you.
Speaker 8: Oh mate, I'm at home with baby all day. It's just nice to get some mouth eye contact.
Speaker 2: Where are you from, quickly, Justine? What state? What city?
Speaker 8: Victoria? In Bannock boom?
Speaker 3: Where gel have you been to?
Speaker 5: Sovereign hill?
Speaker 8: Shit? Hang on, choking child, Yes I have.
Speaker 3: We're just going to hear a bashing its back.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say that? Yeah? I love some right, all right.
Speaker 8: He's fine, Yes, I've been to sovereign hi lovely.
Speaker 2: All right, well you've got a child to give a resuscitation methods too, So we're going to throw to Bradley then hit us with your region. Okay?
Speaker 8: Easy?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: The charity people who stand in the shopping centers at triggers for anxiety and guilt? Also, would it not be beneficial to have a coin draft for people to donate, because something's better than nothing.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what's worse though, Justine, They've adapted. They've got the little square things now, so I can't be like, oh so I've got no cash on me, I've got no coin. Who carries shrapnel?
Speaker 8: These days, we don't even.
Speaker 3: Get that, Justine, Shut your baby up, flute.
Speaker 2: You know they're agreeing with this, They're going, yeah, I completely agree with you. They don't come to me. They used to. I don't know what's changed in my demeanor, but they used to think, oh, here's a sucker that would give money.
Speaker 3: Really, but I have been far more approachable than me. My face just says stay away from me, and they still approach me.
Speaker 2: It does scream fuck off your eyes. I get the moisturizers, the moisturize of people a lot of the time, and it's a waste because they put it on my hands. I'm so sweaty as it is, it just slips right off onto the floor of Westfield.
Speaker 5: I keep getting the Hello Fresh people.
Speaker 2: I've had them. What do they do?
Speaker 5: They will they stop you?
Speaker 3: They force flies into your hair? Yeah, they're like a central.
Speaker 5: And I'm like yes, and they're like, let's bark for your free meal.
Speaker 2: Well grow up.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure we've spoken about this before, but I really want to send Jenna down to the Central Station tunnel with a bunch of Is it just me q arco?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Get her to force our fucking podcast. So do you give to charity justcine or are you like me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: I actually do. I give to world Life Wildlife Fund. But that's it, and you do.
Speaker 3: That in your own way. You don't do that in the shopping center.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 8: The one then here I got fatin hook line and sinker to the Guide Dogs when I was like eight months pregnant. Yeah, and then the one on Tuesday was Victor ching the heart surgeon or something. And here we go, So he's asking me if I'd missed a dollar at the end of the day, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, probably, yeah, probably because it adds that. I remember once I got approached by some charity person. It might have even been for the Guide Dogs, and I thought, I'm feeling giving. I'm going to actually hear them out. But it wasn't a one off donation. It was like a description where you have to pay.
Speaker 8: I can't do the one off.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The ones that approached you, they want you to pay like four bucks a month or twenty bucks a month or something, and I was like, oh, I was just going to give you this fifty but whatever.
Speaker 2: Guys, inflations hit the world hard. You can't be doing that anymore. These charities, I'm sure they're listening.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I went to a church the other day for a wedding and they were asking for donations. Sorry to hear that after. Yeah, it was truly horrific. After the wedding, and they had a pay pass like a square.
Speaker 3: Read really, I told you everyone's adapting.
Speaker 2: The Catholic church had a QR, a cube tag whatever they're called for you to tap your phone and donate money, and there wasn't it. You didn't choose how much. It was a three to five or fifteen dollars option on the touch. Yeah, horrific.
Speaker 3: Everybody used to pass around the collection plate at church, so they passed the bowl around pew by peu and you chuck some coins in, Mom and dad to give me and my brother and sister a two dollar coinage to put something in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine that.
Speaker 3: I can't picture them having bloody payWave in there. They've got a oh you don't have air con of the church, but they've got paywaite. Now.
Speaker 2: They they don't even want me to married, but they like, we'll take you. I you know what they need to do, they need to make them fun again. Remember those donations. It was back when we were kids. It was bang on probably like two thousand and five, two thousand and six. They were like this big yellow bucket and you'd put a dollar corner, a ten cent corner of five, any coin around and for about forty seconds, and then it would get right to the end. It would fall in the middle where all the other money was. No.
Speaker 3: But just when you thought it was going to drop it and linger down there.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, it was made us gay, go us into rimming, which thought that seems fun.
Speaker 3: I hope we don't speak at just seeing your baby? Are be able to hear this?
Speaker 8: Filthy?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 2: Watch a hot seat?
Speaker 8: Oh no, the yell? Super simple songs? Have you heard it before?
Speaker 3: But?
Speaker 8: Oh mind getting out? What YouTube? Super simple songs?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that like the YouTube channel super simple Songs?
Speaker 2: Let me get it up. So is it popular?
Speaker 8: I feel like it is. It's got quite a lot of views. And they have like a live stream where they just play song after song after song.
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds nice.
Speaker 2: Super simple songs.
Speaker 3: Are you watching the live one? Now we'll tune in, we'll watch together.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, super simple songs. Sixty two million views.
Speaker 3: Well, Justine, just come here for an escape from this ship, and now we're playing the same music.
Speaker 8: Wonderful.
Speaker 3: These are my long This is my nose, my ears, pretty simple. Actually, he's my mouse this and the other one.
Speaker 2: These are my cheek, just bending over. This is my well that seems my nummy.
Speaker 8: Along with me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so good, just Justine, there's some Stockholm syndrome going on here. You hate them? You know all the words?
Speaker 2: I agree? Thank you, Justine.
Speaker 3: If your kid young enough that you can still swear in front of him a month isn't that a beautiful time when you don't have to adapt your way of life? Really, it's so good.
Speaker 8: But you know he'll get to that age and it'll be like, God, damn it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 8: Ashton?
Speaker 3: So you can be like Ashton, your fuck fate and he won't even know. He won't even know.
Speaker 8: My husband calls him a little shit.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's funny when a woman does it. Justine, thank you for coming on the show. If you've got an is it just you? No worries of your own?
Speaker 3: Don't forget though, don't forget to stalk Price keeper Jenna at a couple of miches on Instagram. It'll send you something cute.
Speaker 2: Correct, and you can text us as well. If you've got an is is it just you? Of your own? On? O? God?
Speaker 3: Why do you spring this on me?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: For one two seven one two o nine two. I quite like my phone number.
Speaker 2: Call Jim hot and I don't call sorry, Oh fucking don't cause.
Speaker 3: Well, I had a shocking Christmas.
Speaker 2: Don't say that. Why what happened?
Speaker 3: Well, when I went back to my childhood home, something happened that just made me feel like someone had grabbed my heart ripped it out of my tits and hurled it against the wall. Splat. Oh, I was devastated.
Speaker 2: What happened? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't even know if this will make sense to you because you're a city boy. Any city people listening might not understand this either. But all the TV stations in the country have different names.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't know that yet.
Speaker 3: So like Channel seven is called Prime, Channel nine is called Win, and so on and so on and so. Back at home, when you watch Channel seven or Prime, they had their mascot which was Prime Possum.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I don't know who that is, but I'm sure they were lovely.
Speaker 3: Well at seven thirty every night after Home and Away, Prime Possum would pop up on screen and say it's time to go to bed. It was like a cute little thing away to encourage kids to go to bed early. Got any young kids. If they're sitting there watching TV and they're going Pharaoh, it's like, now Possum told you to go to bed.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm sure there was probably adult content then following, and this was a nice distinction as well, to say adult stuff.
Speaker 3: It's a bit early, don't you reckon it?
Speaker 6: Is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe an NCIS can be a bit confronting at seven thirty.
Speaker 3: Oh, and that's usually eight thirty, but in summer, the sun's still up.
Speaker 2: I actually, yeh.
Speaker 3: I did figure that you'd never heard Prime possum in your life. So this is what would come up on the TV at seven thirty every night. It's the end of another big day. We've all had fun, and now it's time for Possum and all his pals to go to bed. Good night Possum, Good night boys and girls.
Speaker 2: Sweet dreams that it's actually quite nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cute. That wasn't the possum The possum's nonverbal Yes, that was side bitch.
Speaker 2: Yes. Well, I mean he's also nocturnal, so I doubt that you're going to bed at seven thirty. Look, we're not going to get scientific about it all, are we.
Speaker 3: And so anyway, it was called Prime for a long time, and then it was like twenty eleven or something that they became Prime seven. So they were kind of, you know, acknowledging the fact that we're part of channels, but we'll keep our name Prime seven with a hybrid.
Speaker 2: Where is this going? I'm so interested to see how this made you distraught?
Speaker 3: Well, when I went home over Christmas, I looked up at the TV at the pub. Actually, yeah, looked up at the TV and they had the local news on. I'm like, oh, that's Dan, our local news guy. Why is there a seven news logo? They've changed the channel name to just Channel seven, so there's no Prime, no mention of Prime. Is it channel seven Orange or whatever?
Speaker 2: Oh no, which means well, there's no.
Speaker 3: Fucking alliteration with seven possum? Is there?
Speaker 2: Also, they've euthanized the prime possum.
Speaker 3: Well I don't know that for a fact, but I can only assume because even Prime seven possum had no ring.
Speaker 2: To it Prime seven possum, but.
Speaker 3: Seven possum certainly has the ring to it. And I'm like, surely they're not going to get rid of the possum. I'm pretty sure they have to, wouldn't they.
Speaker 2: Well, they could do seven possums. Oh that's much, isn't it. That's not scare the kids. They couldn't do seven possums.
Speaker 3: But that's also not their property, like prime possum is primes and so Channel seven brought them out.
Speaker 2: Oh good core.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what's happening to Prime possum? But I feel we need to investigate.
Speaker 2: Oh, they could get market.
Speaker 3: We're going for Tracy Grims. Sorry, no, we're going full Alice and langdon on this shit?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Who want us to call channel so? I do?
Speaker 3: I do? You might have to google their number. I think their headquarters is in Canberra. I was just even saying, call Channel seven sounds wrong. I want you to call bloody Prime.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but it's gone. It's no longer around, so you don't know that. Okay, So I.
Speaker 3: Obviously wasn't watching at seven thirty. I didn't keep an eye out for the possum, but I was just like, too much change. Like I go home for the nostalgia, and the beauty of going home is that nothing's changed.
Speaker 2: Does your sister get the where she lives? Does she get Prime? Or is she on Channel seven?
Speaker 3: No one gets Prime now nationwide it's going gone.
Speaker 2: Fuck. I thought you meant just that local market that's.
Speaker 3: Where there is no more Prime. Wow? Seven?
Speaker 2: Is win still a thing with Channel nine? You're kidding to the network a kid? Wow? He famously don't have asked that. I didn't know the there was the.
Speaker 3: Whole confusing period where there was like an affiliation switch, so WIN was always channel nine and then it became Channel ten, but they still called it WIN. We're so confused. She's like, why is the project on WIN? She couldn't get it through her head. And then they swapped back and now it's just nine.
Speaker 2: So yourself out TV Networks.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got the regional folk are very confused.
Speaker 2: I've got Channel seven, wogga woggle, We'll start there. I've also got the head office, like Mitch setting camera. We can get there if we need to, So I don't think we need I don't think, yeah, we don't need to go to the big guns. And I've just been in camera. There's federal police all through that town. We don't want to pisce anyone off.
Speaker 3: And if they don't give us clear answer, it's a short flight to camera. D Hayden just drive it them and say we're in the bullshit. Fuck is my possum?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello, Charis, how are you? My name's Mitch. We're just recording a podcast. We have a question for you if you don't mind answering. We want to know what happened to the prime possa.
Speaker 3: Is it still there?
Speaker 9: Well, we're not Prime anymore where else? Channel seven?
Speaker 3: That's the problem. Did you keep the possum though with the name change?
Speaker 9: I really don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm the secretary.
Speaker 3: Here is watched Channel seven at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, this is perfect, fair enough. We're just conducting an investigation because we host a podcast. We're very interested in where the Prime possum has gone.
Speaker 3: Very emotionally attacked.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, my co hos is beside himself. He has a whole ringtail collection based on the Prime poss So can you could you connect this to a marketing person or do you know perhaps if it still comes on.
Speaker 9: At seven, maybe you could send the newsroom an email?
Speaker 2: Can I get a contact? That's a good step in the investigation.
Speaker 9: Sure, so it's swagger dot news at seven SCV and uh huh dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Were you working there when it was called Prime?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: I wasn't. So you're just a very tilan and.
Speaker 3: Talossum. Anyway, we'll leave you to it. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: We appreciate this was on the podcast. I hope you don't mind, but we'll let you know if we find the possum. Okay, thank you, Thank you so much. What a sweetheart she was.
Speaker 3: I'm not emailing a newsroom. I need an answer now.
Speaker 2: I did even write it down. That's call Canbra.
Speaker 3: Why did you waste time with that?
Speaker 2: She seemed lovely elso I didn't want to freak her out. You know, that's you.
Speaker 3: Should have said, forget it. I'll go straight to the top of the headquarters within camera.
Speaker 2: But you know what, it's a good sign that she knew what we were talking about. And it's good that she didn't know instinct like straight away. Why I want the ant because then if it was killed, there would have been an all starf email. There was an all starf femail when that buddy horse girl started here at Iran. I'm sure it'd be an all starf email when the possum is euthanized six two. What if I got caught in a possum trap in the roof?
Speaker 3: You know, say, that's an odd choice of like cute animal.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe we should pitch them backups.
Speaker 3: Are like pests. Why have they made that their mascot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good call.
Speaker 3: The Channel seven snake, the wind.
Speaker 2: Grub, oh my goal camera.
Speaker 7: Thank you for calling prime seven. Business inquiry, please dial one. If you have a viewer inquiry, please dial two. Better for investor inquiry, please dial three to hear these options out ten. Please. If you would like to make an inquiry about programming, news or a commercial, please darn one, or if you're experiencing technical reception difficulties, please do two. For you are concerned about a program, news item or commercial you have seen on Prime seven, seven to two or seven mate, please darn one. If you have an inquiry about our program schedule, please dall two more. If you have a news story you would like us to know about, please darl three B to an operator, dull four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Let's go straight to the operator.
Speaker 11: Hello, Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System. From a TOUCHTNE telephone. You may dart an extension at any time. Bell the last and first name, then press hash fop you, press seven for Z, press nine for help, Press zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, RESID zero. That was very confusing.
Speaker 4: Sorry, there is no operator available at this hour. Smooth answer each of the following questions. At the end of each answer, you may press pound pound What person or department are you trying to reach?
Speaker 2: The possum?
Speaker 4: Any other information you would like to leave.
Speaker 2: What did you do to the possum? I hung up on them.
Speaker 3: W What if I was the local business owner in Canberra and I was like, I'm going to bring up the Telly and see if I can get a TV out on. Yeah, exactly easy. I'll go orange Orange, Yeah, yeah, try this.
Speaker 2: Okay, they could do the seventh Seal.
Speaker 9: Seven News Michelle speaking Helo Michelle.
Speaker 2: My name is Mitch. I'm also here with Mitch. We're recording a podcast with the iHeartRadio network. We're investigating the missing Prime Possum that used to wear on the Prime network or is it missing? Or is it missing? We just don't know if you can help us out here.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure, Mitch and Mitch, but I do think you for calling, would you like me to do some asking around to see if we can find out where Prime possum might be.
Speaker 3: Well, he used to pop up at seven thirty every night after Home and Away and say go to bed boys and girls? Is he doing that or her?
Speaker 9: He's not at the moment, Maybe he see I think maybe he's still recovering from you know, pandemics and those sorts of things. Yes, but we will we need to touch base with Prime Possum again and just make sure he's feeling okay, and then he's willing to come back and encourage the boys and girls of the region that it is time to go to bed.
Speaker 3: Is he even going to be called the prime Possum anymore?
Speaker 9: Oh, that's an excellent question. I would have to look into that for you. You weren't there, I know, but I am new here, so we have to ask, you know, the people higher up who have direct contact with Prime Possum.
Speaker 2: Sonny Krueger, you need to answer.
Speaker 3: We tried to call Channel seven and Wagger as well, and she said that she was new there as well and didn't know. I reckon, they just guarded the whole business. Anyone that knew the truth about Prime Possum, they got rid of them.
Speaker 9: Be onto something. Are we creating our own news so that we can do an investigation into the location of Prime Possum?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You are in Orange's my news day every day?
Speaker 2: What another fair? I bet? All right? Well, Michelle, great to chat to you. What's your surname?
Speaker 9: Eighties Cook's cool.
Speaker 2: That's a great news. Can you give us a bit of your news? What's happening today in Orange?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, breaking news. We've got the hospital upgrade. They're having their master plan revealed so you can check out the new facility sort of hopefully hopefully coming their way.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's fantastic news.
Speaker 7: It is good news.
Speaker 9: Need better health services.
Speaker 2: I completely agree. Maybe that's where the Possum went wrong. Maybe just too late for prime Possum. Well, thank you for helping our investigation. This was, of course on the podcast. Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 9: Thanks very much, Micham Mitchell.
Speaker 2: I think she was a fan.
Speaker 3: I'm not satisfied.
Speaker 5: That's not Orange News. That's a Dove own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's Central West. They kind of cover everyone.
Speaker 5: But I want to know Orange News.
Speaker 3: Now, let me look, there's one in Orange. There's one in act the camera, and we tried that.
Speaker 2: We can't keep calling newsrooms. No one's gonna know.
Speaker 5: I have to know.
Speaker 3: Someone's gonna have to know.
Speaker 2: It's not on Telly's that's what she. Michelle just said, it's currently not on TV.
Speaker 3: She could have been a bit more sensitively.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Sorry, I'm sorry. I just think you've got selective hearing. But the truth is that the Possum isn't on and I heard it, so did Gen.
Speaker 3: She made it sound like it wasn't definitive. She goes, oh, the possum had COVID.
Speaker 2: Weirdly, that was a lie. Possums don't get COVID.
Speaker 3: They get I think she was pulling the way my slit.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, the mystery of the Prime Possum lives on if you're in a local area that has a Prime network or Channel seven. Now let us know.
Speaker 3: I think they're in Tamworth.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Okay, let's continue the investigation. It could still be good news yet for Prime Possum. It's exciting me. That means we're excited.
Speaker 3: The number for ten worths To me, I just want to hear it from someone's mouth. He's gone and he's never coming back, because he left me a glimmer of hope. But I don't appreciate being fibbed too.
Speaker 2: She did say that he might come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she's new she I feel like she was just making it up.
Speaker 8: Seven. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Hello, It's Mitch and Mitchire from an iHeartRadio podcast. We're currently doing an investigation into the Prime Possum. We're wondering where or if the Prime Possum is still on air. Every night before the kids go to bed. You're wondering if you can help.
Speaker 8: No, not, as far as I know. Prime Possum.
Speaker 3: It's Prime. Want some dead in the water now that you're Channel seven?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh so so they did they remove Prime Possum when the network changed.
Speaker 9: Well, it's a Prime seven which doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 10: So yeah, though they can't use the Prime postham anymore.
Speaker 3: Ah, the brutal, honestly I needed.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We've called around a couple of newsrooms and you're the only one that's been on us. Someone said, oh, he's recovering from COVID, and we thought, no, no, we want the truth.
Speaker 3: Have you been working there since it was called Prime?
Speaker 8: Yees?
Speaker 3: Oh so you'd be missing him just as much as I am.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sound destrawed. Well, thank you very much. This is of course on the iHeart Radio podcast. We appreciate you being on. Thank you for helping our investigation get to the next level.
Speaker 3: Thank you so well.
Speaker 2: Investigation closed. The Prime Possum no longer exists.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's really sad to we buy the suit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good, call call them back. I feel like they can't just kill the possum off and leave it at that they need a new mascot to tell people to go to bed and just have that cute little presence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very wholesome.
Speaker 3: My, can't they have the the seven skunk?
Speaker 2: Ah did scare the kids? Don't you think.
Speaker 3: It's on par with the possum?
Speaker 2: What if you did the seven rings? Like seven rings? It's the song.
Speaker 3: No, it needs to have an alliteration like prime possum, the seven swan. Oh, that's actually quite peaceful, like that trying to go to bed, boys and girls.
Speaker 2: Ah Jesus.
Speaker 5: Also, it can't get into a bed because it's a swan.
Speaker 3: Fuck me, that's good.
Speaker 2: Call the seven centerpiece, seven legs. Kids love bugs.
Speaker 3: Imagine a live sized centipede.
Speaker 2: You can hear it crawl into bed kids, seven centipedes doing the same good night. Is also shedding his skin. Now that's scary.
Speaker 3: The seven squid that doesn't go to bed doesn't.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it does, and it stinks.
Speaker 3: You're right?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: They went with prime possum because it was somehow comforting to the kids that there's a possum in the roof.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe. Also, I think apossum is so everyone knows it everyone knows the possum, you know.
Speaker 3: I think you'll find everyone knows a salamander salamon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but kids don't want to pick up a salamander and take it home and cuddle it into bed.
Speaker 3: I've literally just googled animals beginning with S, and they're all not comforting. Name some salamander, salmon, seahorse, steel shark, sheep, the seven.
Speaker 2: Seven sheep, seven sheep.
Speaker 3: Seven skunk, squid, squirrel, seven squirrel.
Speaker 2: That's actually okay now, but they're not native to this country. It's great if it was right not here? What else?
Speaker 3: And then this one that can't be all of them?
Speaker 2: Well, Sony Krueger hosts every other show at that fucking network. They should just do the seventh son Yeah, good night, kids, to go to bed. I've got a spray ten at eight, so I'm heading off just like you.
Speaker 3: Or the seven saber toothed tiger. Oh now that put me to sleep in terror, Yeah exactly, go to bed.
Speaker 2: I do it. Yeah, yeah, I like that, actually, I like that. And teeth can be little sevens yeah, because it's just me.
Speaker 6: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 3: If you don't you're a tighead. Let's hear about couple's first fights, shall we? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did bring me a bit of joy to hear about your first fight with Sean.
Speaker 3: Not because I want you to keep telling you I haven't had the first fight.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's a good point.
Speaker 3: I haven't had the first fight. And that's why I want to hear about others, because I'm like, maybe I'll more patient than people give me credit for. Because if I hear about these fights, I'll be able to tell, oh, would I ark up about that?
Speaker 9: Or what?
Speaker 3: I just let its line?
Speaker 2: It still does shy water.
Speaker 3: Off a duck's clear era. I'm just like, easy breezing. Now that's true.
Speaker 2: You actually have been far more genner. Have you noticed the easy breezy nature I have? I have?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, So these just some stories from idiots listeners of the podcast that have experienced the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's go to Shannon first. He's on the line now, Shann Doug, Hi, Hi, Hi, tell us about your couple's fight.
Speaker 10: Okay. So when my partner first moved in, I felt a bit bad because obviously he's moving in and he's got his shit everywhere, and so I thought I'd do is watching for him. And so two weeks go by and I think, Okay, that's enough. I'm not doing his wa washing anymore.
Speaker 8: He can do it himself.
Speaker 10: I didn't tell him that, but I assumed he would have noticed by the fact that his parlor clothes, you know, like you his brain a little bit. But anyway, so come Monday morning at five o'clock, he's yelling like, where the fuck is my clothes? They clean? Blah blah blah, five am, yes, five, I am, And.
Speaker 8: I'm like hell no, hell no.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 10: So my eyes like literally rolled into the back of my brain like the moment I came like they came forward again. It's almost like my partner saw like a ghost or something, because he just completely like went white, and I like unleashed my demon on him. And I was like, I don't weigh your fucking clothes. You can clean your fucking self.
Speaker 3: Yes, honestly, I'm saving on your behalf. He sounds like a pig penis Is it possible that he moved straight out of his parents place into your place?
Speaker 10: Literally?
Speaker 8: Did that?
Speaker 3: There we go washing too?
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 10: Ricks Well, six years later, I still haven't done his washing.
Speaker 2: Oh that's actually a beautiful love story.
Speaker 3: I love that there was a growth in the end.
Speaker 2: Disney should write it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I feel a bit bad at the moment because he's broken his arm, but I'm still on the principle of the matter. I'm not washing his clothes.
Speaker 2: He's got a broken A little bit you can soften, yes, well no, I'm glad you said your ground though.
Speaker 3: I hope you live happily ever after. Shan Dog Oh, thank you, Thik Shannon. Yeah, thanks Shannon. Let's go to Rache now. So she sent this in This was her first couple's fight.
Speaker 12: Hey guys, rach here. So my now husband boyfriend. Then and I moved herm Bathurst in New South Wales to Melbourne just after we had finished UNI to start our big city jobs. And we are moving into our little shoebox apartment. Everything's so exciting. We've got the Ikea furniture so gone to seven eleven and I thought, you know what, I'm going to get myself a Mars bar as a treat for when we're finished unpacking. So got the mars bar, popped it in our new fridge. Finished unpacking, keen as ever, I've been thinking about this fucking chocolate all day, go to get it and it's not there. Nick had eaten the mas bar. Now, he claims, to this day, I will remind you we have been together for a very long time. Now, we are married with a baby, and we are still arguing over whose mars bar it was. He insists that you know it was a universal mars bar.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 12: It was my mars bar to eat after we had finished unpacking, and the prick has fucking eaten it on me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love rage, obviously, team rage.
Speaker 2: No, I'm team him. What yeah, you know, No, No, I can see he's definitely in the wrong, but I'm still team him because it's love and you need to let your partner do things like that from now.
Speaker 5: And then bought that mars bar. It's her bar, Yes.
Speaker 2: It is, but he's also in the house. He paid for half that fridge, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: But they were at the servo together. He wanted to get himself a mars bar. Why didn't he get one good call? He didn't think she had the foresight to think, God, this is going to just hit the clip right after I finished unpacking at treat he was too.
Speaker 2: Busy bread winning.
Speaker 3: The reason she said a voice message is because she's busy at work.
Speaker 2: Dare you shits doing? She clearly said, but we both have big city jobs. Now I'm just speaking shit. Staer. Also, I just I've done. I do that to Hayden all the time. I eat things that he's put in the fridge. Last night I did. It was with a Gomez burrito bar, and he came home and you know, he said, I'm so excited to eat Michael's with a game As burrito bar, and I'd eaten it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what. I don't think i'd have a fight about something like this, but I would absolutely cause a scene. Yeah yeah, Well, and in this instance, if I had a Mars bar that I was saving and Sean ate it, he'd feel so terrible he'd go by me a lifetime. Supply he wouldn't just let it slide. But I did have something like that happened as a kid. You just reminded me. We were having dinner one night and one brought out this cannibal pie, absolutely gorgeous, but I was full, so I said, no, I'll pop my slice the fridge. I was thinking about that fucking Caramel's line all day at school. I came home and the selfish slut that is my mother has devoured it. And I cried. Yeah, I was probably old enough that it was a bit embarrassing to cry about much thing. But I was like, I've been thinking about that all day. You bit like I was so inconsolant.
Speaker 2: Farm wasn't hard enough. You ain't my caramel torn.
Speaker 3: I don't want to been here.
Speaker 2: Take me to Sydney.
Speaker 3: The only joy I can clutch is this carol pie in the fridge, and you've gone and eaten it, just like you've eaten my spirit.
Speaker 2: Poor things.
Speaker 3: But again I didn't. It didn't become a fight because she was so apologetic. I was still seething, mind you.
Speaker 2: Well, for the record, I did by hate another burrito, and I got myself heroes. Yeah, yeah, of.
Speaker 3: Course I did.
Speaker 2: I hate anyone being mad at that.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're on different work schedules anyway. We don't talk about so I don't reckon. That would have been a fight. That would have been like, oh shit, sorry, I'll buy one. The reason it became a fight for rage is because bloody. Nick locked horns at her and went no, it was a universal bar. Yeah, just caught the loss on the chin, Nick, wife, happy lifeter.
Speaker 2: We also have a voice message set him from Melissa. So this is Melissa's first fight with her partner.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 13: I'm Melissa from Melbourne. My first fight was eight months into our relationship when we were at the beach and he wanted to go swimming and didn't really want to go swimming unless I was going to be going swimming too, But he didn't know that I was actually scared of swinging at the beach and it caused a fight.
Speaker 2: Well that's on your mail.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's a bit of both. Yes, she should have told him I actually have a fear of swimming, but also she did agree to a beach trip. Weird. She probably should have told him I have a fear of swimming, but he's being a bit selfish by causing a scene and going, oh, well, you've ruined my day. I can't swim if you're not like, just go over dip. Yeah, but I mean she've got a fear.
Speaker 2: I get that, and you've got to be respectful of what your partner, you know, isn't comfortable with, but you've got to say for someone to know. I suppose so Jenna can't sneeze, and then I shoot her with a rifle and I go, I hate sneeze, Like I should have told you before I went mad.
Speaker 5: You need to tell someone exactly.
Speaker 3: I know. But then the problem would be if she then turned around and said, well, I love sneezing. You should have told me sooner, and then she calls the fight, and it's like, well, if you love sneezing, then sneeze, you know what I mean? And he likes swimming, and apparently his beach trip was through, and because she wasn't swimming with him, like what was he planning in that beach?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are they going to slip a finger or two in?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And he was like so sexually frustrated that he took it out and pull Melissa, go off and have your swim mate. You'll were right.
Speaker 2: Nothing worse than a couple argument on a beach meach or not on your beach in a holiday, when you're out somewhere and it's meant to be fun, then something goes wrong and something calls an argument, It causes an argument. It makes you just think like, I've paid for this, this is my time off, and we're arguing about it in the soft serve.
Speaker 3: You know you argued on a holiday.
Speaker 2: Oh god yeah.
Speaker 3: When you say like fight, was it just a little bicker or was it like a full on like you know there was tension for ages?
Speaker 2: Oh just bicker?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, god no, no, no, no, no, oh yeah. Within fifteen to twenty minutes for.
Speaker 3: An example, fifteen twenty minutes is a lot.
Speaker 2: I can't think of one to be pervertly honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I shouldn't expect you to.
Speaker 2: No. I was going to say, don't make me, cause my memory back into minute details.
Speaker 3: All right, Well more, we've got one from Chanee. Notice all from women. Yeah, men wanted to fess up to any fights they may have started. I've been a part of All right, Chaney, what do you.
Speaker 6: Got a mitches in Jenna?
Speaker 5: It's Shane here from Tazzy.
Speaker 6: So the story is I was probably within a few months of meeting my former partner and he was coming over for dinner and I'd asked he said, oh, do I need to bring anything? And I said, oh, if you could bring like an iceberg lettuce I was making like the Asian like meat cups that.
Speaker 3: You put in the lettice go. I don't know what they're got.
Speaker 6: And anyway, he rocked up with a fucking cauliflower. He pulls it out of the Wooly's bag and I just stared at him. So I reckoned about two minutes as he was like, oh what, like, what do you mean? Like he dead set fucking serious, and then I just blurreted out who.
Speaker 2: The fuck was a couliflower.
Speaker 3: Instead of an iceberg lettuce? And he just like looked at me, and I was like, I've had enough.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, he's an idiot.
Speaker 3: He sounds like another mummies boy. I never bought a letters in his life. He saw a couliflower and thought that'll do. What a dumb bow.
Speaker 2: It's funny noticing all these issues with straight man. Yeah, I've never had that problem with hate, and he never had that problem with me. Yeah, in same like was with you. We know what our vegetables are because we eat them growing up, because we're game. We need the energy to fight back homophobes.
Speaker 3: Apparently, she then stormed off Shane and like went and bought the lettuce. So and I thought, no, babe. You should have just been like, right, well you're having one with coliflower, then yes, give any stupid like lettuce cup thing, but with coliflower have bou withou, but.
Speaker 2: Also like coliflowers so bulbous, So you would have had to have sprinkled everything on the coliflower in between the little florettes.
Speaker 3: I actually hate those lettuce cup things. Every time I get one of those in my dinnery meals, I just dice up the let uson, make it a salady thing.
Speaker 2: Like a burrito bowl in the lettuce cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah pretty much. Yeah, like you use the lettuce in lieu of a rap.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen those. I hate them. I saw a lettuce burrito the other day. It's actually not a burrito in that case. Yeah, exactly, it's a salad.
Speaker 3: What about those KC Burgers that instead of bread they just had two bits of chicken chocking, so vile and.
Speaker 2: A lot of cheese. Yeah, terrible doing wicked wings at the moment covered in Coca cola sauce. What is the porn I.
Speaker 3: Heard about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've tried them. The delicious you know. I will admit Hayden does all the washing in our house.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, really all of it. Have you ever made remarks about that and like how to go at you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: It does come up that he does it, but it's never it's never resembled because I do all the driving. I pay for all the driving. Also I do a lot of the cooking. We have our definite roles. We share things around, and he does his washing is his thing. He also enjoys it, like I think it's a thing in his.
Speaker 3: Talking about dish washing or like doing the clothes.
Speaker 2: One clothes was we both do the dish washer and unstacked we do it. Oh okay, but he does all the clothes, what the linen and the and the washing and drying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, you can.
Speaker 2: It's fine. It works. But sometimes little remarks come out and I go, fine, you can fucking walk to the next dinner. And then it's swiftly solid.
Speaker 3: Bells now, so you won't have that card to play for much longer.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: He just drove back from camera for three hours and he did a great job.
Speaker 3: Oh my, why the fuck would you agree to that? That drive from Canbra is the slowest thing, even at.
Speaker 2: Full speed, it's really slow. Oh my god, I need he did so well, well done.
Speaker 10: Hate.
Speaker 2: We did get show tunes on and we were belting and singing, and I think that made the time go fast.
Speaker 3: It's pretty hard to not do that. Drive well, it's like drive onto the hume, stay there for three hundred klo. There's no turns involved. Yeah, it's fairly straight Yeah, the whole way fairly straightforward.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now we had fun, so he's good. Anyway, let's go. It's just a show done forever for the week.
Speaker 3: I guess done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still waiting.
Speaker 3: One of these days, I'm gonna have a first fight. You'll be the first to know.
Speaker 2: Oh please, I'd like to know. I'd actually like to be there, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although I did have a few people message and say I've been with my husband for eight years, never had a fight. We just, you know, any bit in the bud if anything is frustrating either of us. I like to think that would be me.
Speaker 2: I have heard that, Hey did I have that that sort of methodology? If we're about to have a fight, we both go hot on what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Cool you jet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we sought it, and then there's kind of like a good two minutes of like, Okay, I need to get this out. You need to, like, because I have to have an argument. You've got that adrenaline. You need to kind of get it out.
Speaker 3: So it's nine. Once I've got that adrenaline, I'm unstoppable. Yeah, like I'll say all sorts of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really need to keep me all right. You haven't been on the receiving end maybe once or twice.
Speaker 3: No, I just have stern words. I've never guilt you.
Speaker 2: He does have stern words. Yeah, they're very certain, not really words more assults.
Speaker 3: Dare you?
Speaker 2: Insults, quips?
Speaker 3: What fucking picture you're trying to paint of me? You think you are on date? That's a good ride to brush down ourselves.
Speaker 2: They invited me to go on under and then they had to cancel it. Well, what you only source of canvas? Big enough? It's not true?
Speaker 3: Oh really, isn't it. Thanks for Clara, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I had to come back and say, oh no, all right, have a safe and happy Marti Gras, guys and gals and days and them's out there.
Speaker 3: Ever, I love you all. By the time this is out, it's been You had to save.
Speaker 2: Marti Gras, guys and girls days and them's all drinking.
Speaker 3: Arn Do is with arn Do Do for his internet.
Speaker 2: Think he works at arn Aren. That's where we work. Well, I work and Jenna mitch is. It's corporate hustlers and he's big city job. It's a reference to rage. Oh okay, remember had big city job? This picnic marsa MasPar master. Not a fan of a Mars heavy on the nugt, you know.
Speaker 3: Like a maths bar. For some reason, I'm in my Bounty era. I slept on Bounty for so long, with always the one left over in the box of favorites. But now now I'm I've come around.
Speaker 2: I know, growing up is realizing that they're all fucking the arm Just eat them all. I used to pick them, but I eat all of them.
Speaker 3: Nah, the crunch is still vile.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hate crunch.
Speaker 2: Crunch is okay, but there's always one quarter of it that is rock hard. Yes, like it goes honey, come honey, come honey, come brick.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna have got the bloody dentist after Yes, yes, it's gonna go with more.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see next week. Everyone, We love you. Thanks for listening. Leave us a five star review. If you haven't, you don't have to write anything. People get very scared they go to write something. Just scroll down, hit that five and be on with your day, and it would mean a lot to us.
Speaker 3: What about how we got that horrible review about you?
Speaker 2: Oh that was really awful. That made me very upset, And I apologize to that person, I really do.
Speaker 3: Is it too soon to find it or you're gonna be triggered if we read it?
Speaker 2: We should end the show.
Speaker 5: I don't know this review.
Speaker 3: It's on Apple. Am I reading it? Or are we going No, we're moving on definitely, We'll catch you next week.
Speaker 2: We love you said that one brick one week?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Ady d Brief. This is the secret segment on the end where I'm absolutely reading that review. I don't care now.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to don't read it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to leave the room. No, because obviously we're going to come to your defense. We're not going to agree with it.
Speaker 5: It's just a review post.
Speaker 3: I don't want to bring attention to the February twenty twenty three and also weirdly, it was a skating written review. But it's still two stars, not one.
Speaker 2: That's quite sweet. Now it wasn't fair twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: It must be for us, the two stars. You know we're the two stars.
Speaker 2: No, keep scrolling. November twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm looking at a different review another group.
Speaker 2: Oh you're kidding. What's this negative?
Speaker 9: Right? No?
Speaker 3: No, I won't forget it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well, now you've brought the attention. Everyone's going to fucking read it. I don't think we should be giving attention to the haters.
Speaker 3: No, I just wanted to read it out so we could talk about how stupid it is. Because he's incorrect.
Speaker 2: It's very incorrect.
Speaker 3: The headline is the voices of ignorance, and to be fair, he said, voices.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 3: So I'm in that basket correct. This show was morphed into something that is a long step away from what it started as The conversations that I had stemmed from a place of ignorance hidden under the guise of comedy, especially that of Mitch Cherry. He's a privileged white cis head male head. Did they think Hayden's your wife?
Speaker 2: He clearly hasn't listened to that many episodes. Do you think Hayden's your eldest sis head?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Rom. He spews little comments that are microaggression and has said things on the show in the past that are quite racist, putting on accents. We don't do that, do we.
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, that's never happened in the early days. Perhaps, And I apologize if I can't.
Speaker 3: I truly I don't remember you.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking. I do not remember. I can't put a moment to that. I can't think of it.
Speaker 3: He justifies this because his partner is Filipino.
Speaker 2: When have I ever made a ration?
Speaker 3: He has now acknowledged that you have a partner, and he's still called this his head.
Speaker 2: Maybe he thinks it's like Hayden Pantone and it's a girl. Oh my god, head, but hold on, oh shit, that.
Speaker 3: Was an accent. Sorry.
Speaker 2: He spews little comments that are microaggressions. Does that mean I do it very rarely?
Speaker 3: I guess I've never noticed when I'm.
Speaker 2: Fully aware of what a microaggression is. And this really upsets me. But anyway, carry on.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to this show since almost the beginning, and I even have some of the merch. This podcast will be taken off my playlist and the jumper will be donated at Salvoats. So that's nice.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a that's a positive.
Speaker 3: Think twice before you listen. Mitch Cherry has ruined the podcast. You've been on it since the begin.
Speaker 2: With his persona.
Speaker 3: I mean, I truly do apologize, I apologizing. It's not even accurate. No, it's not you sis hit me. I can't get over that he spews a little.
Speaker 2: It's quite nice that he said he's done it once or twice. No, that's that's off and mess you know what, DM me as well.
Speaker 3: Oh shut up, I thought we weren't engaging with the Hayden.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if you've got a problem, message me and have a conversation with me.
Speaker 3: Adrian Bob is who the review is left by, And it was one sar I beg your pardon.
Speaker 2: Well there you go, Adrian Bob, No worries.
Speaker 3: What about this one? This is the tooth Star one from February that I thought was Adrian Bold.
Speaker 2: Okay, this there's another one? Is this it me as well?
Speaker 3: Yep, listen to koombs I'm begging you, Ah, no more sound effects, no more talking over him and taking over. Go back to the good old days. Less sound effects now than the.
Speaker 2: Good old day, so many less, and the good old days were the height of sound effects.
Speaker 3: That was when it was doing my fucking head in listen to cubs?
Speaker 2: Is that a message to me? Should I be listening to you?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: I'm so confused?
Speaker 2: God, people are bizarre, aren't they? But you know what opinions are just like that, They're like an arshole. Everyone has one. We thank you so much.
Speaker 3: If there's any podcasts I stuggle to get a word in on, it's not this one.
Speaker 2: So hey, Jenna, did you what? No?
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I'll listen to Mitch. I'll just go now my sound effects. I'm gonna leave. See everyone good luck without me.
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 2: How are you all right? Sorry? Put the headphones on. I'm gonna work. See guys, my sprite it's not sprite. Fuck got my.
Speaker 3: Coke when you're flying away? Just do everything they've complained about accents. Talk over me anyway, Janeway, where are we coming? Yeah? Yeah, we're gonna talks over me.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, anyway, you got sewn to write that, didn't you.
Speaker 3: I didn't actually look who wrote that, Adrian, but honor that as if I'd get Shorn to write that he actually likes his podcast, unlike honydon Oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, well she I'm assuming it. So she has left it with an XO.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah she has XO.
Speaker 5: Is she the one who you left two stars?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, and her only beef was that apparently I get talked over and there's too many sound effects, normal sound effects.
Speaker 2: And listen, Please, for the love of God, will we listen to kombs?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean at least she's still listening. Yeah, she hasn't said she's not going to listen.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I'm not going to listen to the two one stars we have. I listened to the thousands of five stars that have flattered in from international and local lovers. True is a microaggression like a micro USB or a micro SIM or a microwave. I'm so excited my new house has a spot for a microwave. We've never had one. I had a microwave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a spot for it doesn't mean you can't put it on the bench or something. I know, but you see now, head like I don't have a spot for a microwave in my place either, but I've still got one.
Speaker 2: You've got a lovely l or a sort of a V shaped kitchen. Ours is always been like one straight bench. You know that. We have a coffee machine and if you want to chop one vegetable, we need to have that bench space. Yeah, it's quite lovely. Actually, we have a nice back patio with wall art mural on the back.
Speaker 3: Oh, it comes with it comes to the mural. I don't like that. I once went to a house inspection and the master bedroom had a fucking dolphin painted on the wall, and I was like, I don't want to sleep with a dolphin. I literally left because of that. I was like, that's a hideous dolphin. I don't want to live here.
Speaker 2: Let me show you the mural because it's actually quite It kind of looks like something that Amy Winehouse would have tattooed on her.
Speaker 3: Arm if she were here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, poor Amy.
Speaker 3: Very sad number nine.
Speaker 2: I've been docks once. I'm not going to have it again. Here it is ready, let's go to the back.
Speaker 3: So there's two staircases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at that mural.
Speaker 3: That's actually if Amy winehouse. Was he caught dead with that? She never a skull on her or something?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: She's a grunge bitch. She wouldn't have fucking pretty flat.
Speaker 2: I thought she would.
Speaker 3: It's kind of n it looks like a tablecloth.
Speaker 2: I'll get it off the market. That's so strat, that's so cute. I hate that.
Speaker 3: Fuck did you buy it? I wanted that off market. I thought you'd bought this place?
Speaker 2: What did that mean?
Speaker 3: Did I tell you that? I went to my old address the other day because I've got I've got a lovely lady that follows me on Instagram who lives in my old building and lets me know of mail shows up.
Speaker 2: That's quite nice.
Speaker 3: And despite the fact that I paid for automatic forwarding to the new address, I kept getting mail sent to my old house. Yes, and so I went to pick up the most recent one, which was Miley Cyrus merch and the lady on Instagram had said, oh, there's mail for you. I said, can you look after it for a bit? And then I messaged her and I said, I'll swing past today. Just leave it outside. Someone had obviously put it back inside past the locked door. So I'm looking at it through the glass, going fuck, there's my passel right there. But I can't get in. I don't have a pass anymore, I don't live here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I thought I'll.
Speaker 3: Just buzz my old apartment and explain to them, Hi, sorry, I used to live here and there's just some male for me. I was just wanting to get open the door and she's like, I don't think that's appropriate. But I had this contact the building manager. I was like, oh, what, lady, I'm not here to fucking loot the joint, Like I just want me mail. I'm looking at it, and she goes, no, I can't help you. And then it was really awkward because she didn't hang up the phone after that, like she just stood there to see if I was going to mutter profanities, which I was going to, yeah, of course. And so I messaged to my friend on Instagram and I said, Hi Dahl, sorry, I'm here, and so she let me in.
Speaker 2: Think God, is that sweet?
Speaker 3: But I couldn't believe the haughty, torty attitude of the lady in my old apartment. What a slut.
Speaker 2: People are horrific, aren't they. Yeah, it just thinkes you realize how bad some people.
Speaker 3: I just hate buy the book, bitch like that.
Speaker 2: But what are you going to do? Yeah, exactly what would you do?
Speaker 3: I would let him in and be like, sure, come get your mail. I used to have the guy who used to live in when I lived in that place, I used to have the number of the guy that was there before me, because he fucking would rock up all the time. I was like, Oh, good, Apete, here's your male. No worries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the exact same thing that happened to us. Ah, you do want a sauce if you make an order. The first order I made since moving to my new place, which I'm currently not the new new one. I left my addresses the old one, and you can't once you make an order. You can only change it if you cancel the order, and they already shipped it, so I had to. It was a whole clusterfuck. So I just thought, no worries. I know the neighbor of the old one, so I'll just send it there and I'll call them. So I texted him. He's like, hey, mate, it's going to come to the house. Can you get it from me? He went, No worries, and anyway, I messaging. A couple days later, I'm like, hey, has it arrived? He went, yeah, the people in your old house have it and they're holding onto it until they can confirm with the real estate agent that you're the owner. Mate, it's four six Excel t shirts and a pair of bodies like in an Asos bag. Tell them what is wrong with them?
Speaker 5: Too much time on their hands?
Speaker 3: I know, like, why why would you the real estate agency? I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I know, And even the real estate agent was sorry, mate, they're professors at the Union because I used to live in near Sydney UNI. He's like, they're a bit you know, by the book, So annoy you know what's currently happening. Hayden and I. Our movie has been shocking. We made good friends with the owner of our house. He said, this will be a five year lease, ten yearly, so I never want to sell it. I'm an investor. Well perfect, so we can stay for as long as we need until we need to buy. Anyway, eight months in he sells it. So we were fucked off. We're really really pissed off. So we had a really good connection. They fuck with us. Our rent comes out weekly and we've stopped it so they we don't pay them too much when it ends.
Speaker 3: Make sure it actually stops, because I've canceled so many automatic payments that are still going every month. Jordan transfers me thirty bucks, being like, you don't need to keep paying me for Wi Fi. We don't live together, and I'm like, I can't tell that.
Speaker 2: Oh so, yeah, it glicked at a bit.
Speaker 3: Make sure you definitely cancel it.
Speaker 2: All right, that's good tonight because we're in arrears, which means that we have missed a week of rent. Anyway, Normally they go, hey, you're in a reason, they fix it up immediately, So sorry. Anyway, it's been four weeks and they've issued the HOLLO. This is an imminent warning. We will we will kick you out of the properly. I'm like, try baby, you've already done it.
Speaker 3: I've got one to goe, so do what you want. That's so true. What are they going to do?
Speaker 2: Totally? I'll read you the email. She's been so I mean, she's not being rigid. Yeah, essentially they're threatening us with the viction. Hayden said, do we need to pay our arrears? I'm like, yeah, we do, but they fuck with us so let's fuck with them right back.
Speaker 3: So you will pay it is, you know, fucking with them a little bit.
Speaker 2: Final warning for dear Mitchell Jury. Following a recent ordit of your rental account, we noticed that, despite previous correspondents, you are still in arrears. This constitutes a serious breach of your tenancy agreement. This is a final warning that unless you're outstanding arrears of blah blah blah, it's paid in full immediately. All future rental payments will be forced to be issued with a termination noticed.
Speaker 3: Okay, you fuck with them a bit though, but you better actually better actually pay because then there'll be a strike against your name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, call, and is that a microaggression?
Speaker 3: Your mental tenant ledger? How whatever the fuck they call it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is that true?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That is true because if you're moving to a new place for applying the last for a tenant ledger, and they'll go through it and you can't amend it. It's just your history basically.
Speaker 2: Are you being serious? Yeah, I better call.
Speaker 3: Mine's obviously completely unblemished my tenant ledger.
Speaker 5: You might also be taken to tribunal.
Speaker 3: I was Oh, you had to go to traubl It's dodgy.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: No, but I took the real estate.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, So that's right. Yeah, Jenna's not here this week, she's in court. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: I'm happy, I had to say, And happy Marti Gray. Everyone. If you're probably listening to just recovering, I have a hot bath or a nice warm shower.
Speaker 3: Not everyone's a Sydney gay that listens, of.
Speaker 2: Course, but a lot of people are watching, and a lot of allies are celebrating this year, and I think we're reaching critical mass with Marti Gars and the support. So I think it's beautiful. It's good point. My mum even said I'd love to go and watch the braide. Mum, you'll hate it.
Speaker 3: I don't think my mum would deal with the Crowns even with the ground. I'm with you, and then my people, I'm like move.
Speaker 2: I got ticket to see Ed Sheer and I thought that is the biggest act of defiance against the gay community.
Speaker 3: You're going to straight weddings and watching ed Cheer And what's wrong with you? You are a sis white head, don't you.
Speaker 2: I did go to a straight wedding, Yeah, a lot of straight weddings.
Speaker 3: Anyway, We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all just three So.
Speaker 2: We do there, we do five star ratings. Please, let's flush out the nicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't want people to scroll back too far. So if you have a bunch of glowing ones at the front, hopefully people to scroll back far enough. Right.
Speaker 2: Is something lovely please? That'd be very very sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to make you feel better.
Speaker 2: Now. We have had messages about the whereabouts of contracept. You've die hram Sam have we Yeah, I've had messages injur and Idiot's group Chare He's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's fine.
Speaker 2: He's fine. He's just busy.
Speaker 3: He's always been sometimes here, sometimes not. You never really know.
Speaker 2: He's like one of those b side characters in France. He'll appear in different seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a gunfer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's like gunfar. That's a good cuture.
Speaker 3: One of it is he's desperately in love with.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be real to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you fled.
Speaker 2: I didn't think you were going to say, all right, so you guys have Mardi Gras recovery'll see you in a week.
Speaker 5: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast