Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: It should in young people, inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get high.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sinse than others.
Speaker 3: I've gone evening for you my career on hold.
Speaker 2: I couldn't been anything if I'd.
Speaker 1: Had the talents yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 4: This is leadership.
Speaker 2: I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had.
Speaker 4: You well, good, just.
Speaker 1: I'm still the black couple of Ritchieshould one of us be mich and the other Mitchell, just to make things easier.
Speaker 4: Your Mitch, I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 1: You always call me Mitchell. Oh no, he is Mitch Trulli and Mitchell Kou. It's so good to be high.
Speaker 4: Goody, gooday, we're back again. Hi Jenna, Hi, now, Jentting. You know what they say about women in media. Two of them can't be in the same room without having some sort of cat fights. So how are you going to cope with today's guest hosts?
Speaker 1: I don't know, she's melting away. This is like American horror story with the witches, and they can only be one supreme in the room at once, so then one of them dies and it's just all very convoluted teeth. Is here.
Speaker 4: Hello, darl Hello fellas doubt, Welcome to the show. I wasn't I wasn't exuding enough feminine energy myself. I've brought you in to help me out.
Speaker 2: That's all right. I'm pretty mess.
Speaker 1: I feel that numbered for for a don't know why, to be honest, but you know, I like, I like what you're doing to the room, do you. Yeah, you're bouncing it out.
Speaker 2: It's this, it's this beautiful moistures or amusing.
Speaker 1: Very dewey, which is good dewey.
Speaker 2: That's the thing you got to do. You've got to do it. It's got to be really oily and like and give a ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's really is the craze to look like you've just run a marathon. Everyone wants to look sweaty.
Speaker 4: And covered in kve th grief.
Speaker 1: That we were talking off the and I always got more to della fat on my fingers just because I like cold cuts.
Speaker 2: We have that in common, right, bloody love a cold cut. I'm in the wooly stilly section. I'm like, give it to me, give it all to me two undergrams. Make it three undergrams. Don't even have to wrap it separately. Put it all in the one bag down.
Speaker 1: You know, they go. You asked for two hundred and they good it was two hundred and ten. Is that a run on my bait? You do two twenty?
Speaker 2: I don't care. Look that bit's looking pretty lonely.
Speaker 1: Just chuck it in. If you haven't heard Ruby's podcast, I wo highly recommend.
Speaker 4: Fortunately I do. I did bring a grab with me. I listened to the most recent one. It was the Valentine's Day special you did, and you and your co host Jack you were talking about sex at the time, and I just it was the most brilliant thing I've ever heard, so I had to bring it with me here.
Speaker 5: It is sex is exhausting.
Speaker 2: Oh it's like that than sex. I'm like a bloody hope it is.
Speaker 4: I don't understand one thing.
Speaker 5: You couldn't live it out sex?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: I hope I.
Speaker 2: Could with us, because I really do.
Speaker 5: That would be a utopia.
Speaker 2: What would you put as the same as sex?
Speaker 5: The same as sex as in what I was this is what I.
Speaker 2: Think about sex. It's when you go the footy and you get a meat pie and realize the inside's still frozen. Oh yeah, what else do you think?
Speaker 5: Sex is like those real pretty water bottles from Target? You buy it for six dollars and they look like they were thirty six dollars and then you get them home and they leak.
Speaker 3: They leak through your bag.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. I think it's awful.
Speaker 5: I hope we don't sound bitter right now.
Speaker 2: I'm jaded to the fucking nines. Do not kid?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on?
Speaker 2: And it struck a nerve with Australia because that's the most downloads I've ever gotten and done. It cut to the bone that one. It was so good and reaching out left, right and center, like you too, I'm not an alien. Sex is awful, Australia.
Speaker 3: We get it bad.
Speaker 1: Sex unites the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I got to say that made you a perfect contender for my list that I'm working on, because last week here on our podcast, I started writing the things that are better than drugs and dick lists and take some submissions. Oh, we had a cool breeze, we had a beautiful pizza. We had all thought, what did you guys add? Again?
Speaker 1: I said, a good toothbrush like a good tooth clean you know when you brush your teeth really well and you're like, fuck, everything is clean. There's no park on any two.
Speaker 4: I heard that A really good quality fruit cutting knife. That's probably my favorite. You don't get it until you've got one, you know what I mean. So is there anything you like to add, seeing as you despise sex.
Speaker 2: A KFC dinner box on delivery on Saturday afternoon four pm after you've been on the margaritas all night at stone Wall or.
Speaker 4: I'm keeping up and keeping up and kidding. That's i KFC dinner.
Speaker 1: There will layers to that one, but I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: On delivery because you're obviously lying down in the vertical position? Is that vertical when you go like this?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: Handstand? Dallan, that was last night. Sit on the wine bottle, do a handstand. That's my usual pre drink. So you is he I'll just chuck up against the wall, go into a handstand, glad, glad, gladtch.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you I'm a little bit intimidated having Ruby here because I did my media to climb at the same place and like a couple of years afterwards, and she's that alumni that all the teachers rave about. So here's Ruby teasing this assignment. Really well, I'll show you. I'll show you her ones. You guys have inspiration A ruby teas, ruby tea demonstrator, Yeah, very much. So oh actually, really, do you know, Pepper Myster.
Speaker 1: You are very similar, though very similar, You could be sisters, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I've always wanted a sister, or a replacement sister for the one I've already got.
Speaker 4: What the longer the one you've already got.
Speaker 2: She's just she's just very snobby, too good for me. You know that family, You're ridiculous, yes, Or because you're very loud, they say, oh, you're a media I'm a comic, right, so, my whole family it's taken it upon themselves to say I'm a show off, I'm dying, craving the attention. No, I'm a comic. My job is to make you laugh. So sorry, I can't sit down and be a little Mousey's skinny girl in my high fashion doing my fucking that. You're saying a ron makeup, I'm a comic, like, I'm so so, I'm I'm so sorry. The patriarchy has told you to tell me to sit down and shout out that's my job.
Speaker 4: Well, it's funny because when I listened to the very first episode of Great Australian Debate up Late, Hey guys, just.
Speaker 1: Jumping in here to let you know that since we recorded this fabulous episode, Ruby and Jack have since changed the name of their podcast to Going Tropo. So whenever we say Great Australian Debate up Blake, just ignore it. That that's not that's not right. It's now called Going Tropo, So go and search that. If you were keen on getting across some more Roubes and Jacks anyway, carry on this and can join.
Speaker 4: Well it's funny because when I listened to the very first episode, I was bracing myself for comedy and there's a lot of audio production involved in terms of sound effects and backing tracks, and it sounded like a movie trailer. I was like, oh shit, is this actual serious journalism? And then they started talking and I was like, oh thank god, it's like a parody, like they're trying. They're talking really seriously, but about non serious topics. What was the first one you would debating?
Speaker 2: BINDI just Robert Irwins versus his lovely sister.
Speaker 4: Bindi Team Bindi right, I'm team I was.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that he comes to his senses and asked me to marry him, because I think that's what Australia soon needs, is a funny one. Everyone's just like he's a fairy tale, is that? And everyone just looks really fucking good and khaki and they need Reuby to spin things up.
Speaker 1: And they need the Aussi because they're meant to. They're an Aussie family. Then you hear Terry on the news and she's like resting key Steve, you Steve. I'm also is.
Speaker 2: Your loyalty Lie? Because as far as I'm concerned, they're on the Jimmy Fallon show, Yes, the Stars with the Stars, They're on the Ricky Lee Show. I'm so Australian. They're on the Rickey Lake Show, They're on the Kelly Collections. They're you know, but I don't see them, you know, doing half as many appearances on the Today Show show.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen them on studio.
Speaker 4: You guys mustn't watch because I feel like Bandi's on the Today Show every ten minutes, like look at this good deed. I did maintain that good girl Australia.
Speaker 2: Get in for free, we get out of.
Speaker 1: India, psychopath. She strikes me as the type that has a full Corinthians Bible verse tattooed on it and we.
Speaker 2: Don't know about it because that's for only her eyes and chandless.
Speaker 1: And he looks like, oh it just reeks of white privilege, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, he used to be a wake boarder. I don't even know what that is. Do you have to be awake?
Speaker 4: So how often do you and jact do episode of your show?
Speaker 2: Not often enough, that dal, because it knocks me for six, Like we did this show last week. I had one day to edit it or put it together, which she say it was like the skies opened. God reached down with his long, dry sausage finger and tapped me on the head. I don't know how I got it done, because fucking be and I got it done and got it up in air. But ever since I've fucking uploaded it to Omni, I've been sick as adult. Yeah there you go, seven days flat on my back and I'm like Xena, worry princess, like if I've got a sniffle blah blah blah, blah. I'll still do it the marathon. I'll still go to work. But I've been like, is it too early to make coronavirus jokes? To get tested? My sister was like, you need to get tested.
Speaker 1: The snobby sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you need to get tested.
Speaker 4: It takes it out of you editing, doesn't it. Yes, I don't even do that much editing for this show. Just when Mitchell says dumb shit that he later regrets that might have been.
Speaker 1: Someone, I often call you and cut that bit out, please.
Speaker 4: Yeah he does. He says all this rud shit.
Speaker 2: And then regret that later actually quite home a phobe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually do.
Speaker 4: You can tell by your podcast that a lot goes into it. How long does it take you to edit an episode?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I got a bit carried away. The first episode took eight days to at it together, but I was trying to prove a point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 2: The second one was four days, but then I started getting used to it, and this one took a day. But man, it took Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, Midge, do you believe me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: I think you thinks I'm the boy that cries wolf, and I'm like, it's gonna be so much entity?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, can we? And I was very very upset rubious here because we haven't got to point out hold it up put in the cameras. He's got an injury, he's got wank burn.
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, say that for the wank magny.
Speaker 4: My wrists is currently all strapped up. My left rists. I edited for like fifteen hours straight and yeah, I had an rs I and it just didn't go away. It's been like a week now.
Speaker 1: Is that your prominent hand, the left hand?
Speaker 4: No? Which is weird? Maybe you know, would you like to go out in solidarity and maybe just go one hand in the show because all day doctor's orders and like hr orders, I've only been able to use one hand.
Speaker 1: I think I could do that easily, do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say could do it with my hands behind my back.
Speaker 4: But no, no hand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well why not? What a stupid challenge?
Speaker 4: But yes, which hand is your? Which are you left or right hand?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I use my right hand for everything, but a company.
Speaker 4: Right right hand.
Speaker 1: It is good done.
Speaker 4: Look all right, we.
Speaker 1: Really should start the show, you guys.
Speaker 4: I'll go get some some sort of you know, apparatus taped your hand me.
Speaker 2: This has just got interesting. I was just about to heat up. Is that to spice up?
Speaker 1: Thank god? It is, isn't it? Now Jenna can finally get a word. Generally is under the thumb by Mitch? How do you feel about having Ruby in here?
Speaker 4: I think it's great. It's a nice I think we could replace Mitch.
Speaker 1: Remember the episode where I was late and it was just you and Mitch and it tanked in the ratings. It did so well the Metropolitan viewers went down. But now I reckon it was just our three, we'd go up. What do you do? Which is back? And my head won't fit in that Hero seven black go bro? But it does and it does. Look at that, I said, right hand. No, I can't pendle with just my left one. Mitch down, all of them down, nump it all my haird dump it on the hairs though it was getting those hairs out. Shave, you're putting it up your pieces. I feel like top this is do you feel like because A stop taking that? I feel like you mean the body Boston bombings. Okay, here we go. I'm going to cut that. Can you cut that one? We're back? Just to prove a point.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I think all our problems have stemmed from mercury retrogade. Apparently, don't you start with your one of those. I used to be a skeptic until it ruined my whole fucking life. My internet. So technology is supposed to go crazy and you're supposed to fall at the wayside. So here I am. My WiFi modem just stop working a week without Wi Fi at home? Or was hot spotting from my phone all week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Voice gone ear ache blasting. Never had an earache in my life? What happened to me? You know when you get an earache and you're off balance. Well, I wasn't off balance. Everyone else was off balance. So I was walking down the street and this guy just starts tipping over. So I run up to him and I go, oh, I got yeah, it's all right. He was just walking mind and not tipping over it all. And I've just grabbed him in between the crutch and lifted into the high heaven.
Speaker 4: Well, so you're like hallucinating that people are falling over in front of you.
Speaker 1: You thought it was inception in real life? That's right.
Speaker 2: Never had a earache in my life. I wish someone would let me know.
Speaker 1: Poor thing. Jenna gets them off because she goes to squad. She swims, so you look.
Speaker 2: Like a swimmer. That ponytail looks like it belongs to a swimmer.
Speaker 1: That lives under a cap three days of the week.
Speaker 2: I am for you.
Speaker 4: It's real here, Yeah, it's real.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know how this is going to work.
Speaker 4: It's going to be busy with the viewsual even though you're here one? Is it just me each right? Have you got one for a through?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 1: Al right?
Speaker 4: Should we kick off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think we should. I mean, if this is your first time listening, I always think why would people start with this episode?
Speaker 4: But it's the latest, so may never know when I'm going to tune in this one at the top of the feed.
Speaker 1: Is it just meets the name of the podcast. It's our benchmark. It's how we start the show every week. It's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. I went first last week. Why don't you go?
Speaker 4: Sure? Okay, and then I'll go.
Speaker 1: Then Ruby can go in the end or should stand we during the minute?
Speaker 4: Either way, well, what have we got to look forward to?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: Without giving it away?
Speaker 2: What would you mine's a bit fucking rude.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll all right. Oh my god, I'm try to that go program.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Oh my god, Edward, box head.
Speaker 1: Edward, that's a poem that I would watch.
Speaker 2: Putting that up. Your going.
Speaker 4: Look look at them, Misty, look at these.
Speaker 1: This is absolutely all.
Speaker 4: Like when Jack and Row slap their hand on that condensation in the Titanic.
Speaker 2: That was my sexual awakening.
Speaker 1: I am straight. Okay, let's start the show with the first combs you can kick us off.
Speaker 7: Is it just.
Speaker 4: Is it totally fine to clean your teeth in the office?
Speaker 2: A big no, no no. Imagine something coming out of the cubicle and you've just foaming at the mouth.
Speaker 1: Scrub it.
Speaker 4: We'll see. Here's the thing. In our office, there was a guy that used to work. He was actually he was your boss, right, Jenny. Maybe that's why he was walked, But he was known in the whole building. I don't know if he knew, but he was like, oh, that guy that cleans his teeth in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: That was That was what he was known for around.
Speaker 4: But in my mind, I'm like, what an organized, well put together man. He values his health and oral hygiene enough to clean his teeth multiple times a day. And let me tell you, I'm not far off. Step one mouthwash. I have a bottle of mouthwash in my bottom drawer that I use because all the coffee I drink. You know, you get that grossly layer layer.
Speaker 1: I've got that.
Speaker 4: I can't sand the layer any given point. If my eyes glaze over, I'm picturing myself cleaning the layer. It's like my new obsession.
Speaker 1: Oh, you need a tongue scraper. I got one of those urban outfitters.
Speaker 4: Well, he's That's what I'm saying. The mouthwash isn't cutting it anymore. Yes, I feel fresher, but the layer's still there. So I reckon, I'm this close to being that guy that cleans his teeth in the office.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel you.
Speaker 4: And I'm just at the point where I'm like, don't give a I'm happy to be that guy that means my mouth feels beautiful.
Speaker 1: I don't know, ruby would you do it? If you like you had to?
Speaker 2: How many times a week cleaning? Is it becoming a little bit obsessive? Because if I can remember, like I'm an idiot, but if I can remember cleaning the teeth in the morning and in the night. I'm like, girl, it's been a trot but we're trotting on and we are walking forward. And each day is a little bit tricky, but we're moving forward. Everything's gonna be all right. If you've got to go, oh it's eleven o'clock, better go to the bathroom and clean the teeth. That's where I lose interests.
Speaker 1: I feel you.
Speaker 2: There was another guy I used to work with who used to clean his teeth after every meal, and I thought, who hurt you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not every meal. I just reckon like I would do like a mid day one. That's like my reset to get me through the afternoon. If I have the gross mouth at midday, I'm like, it's not happening. But I still have shame about the mouthwash. Even so what I do is it look I kind of probably look like an alcoholic. I open my bottom drawer, get a little shot of the mouthwash, hold it in my mouth, and walk down the hallway. But you bet your ass every time. Bloody dead from the news room. Hi, mich how are you wanting to make conversation? I'm like, and I just I sold your on. I make no eye contact with anyone. It's meat to the bathroom, spit it out and make sure no one's there. But I'm just like, I'm over the shame. I'm over hiding. It's Mardi Grass season. We shouldn't be doing this anymore. I'm going to come out as the guy that cleans his teeth in the office.
Speaker 2: Look, the layer of thing on my tongue is now permanent. And by the time you get to Tony and you're like.
Speaker 3: Well is it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Getting so hard every day I try to clean it.
Speaker 1: See I I on the weekend, and I'm not afraid to say this in front of the three great personal friends that I went away for the weekend and I forgot my toothbrush and I didn't brush my teeth for two nights.
Speaker 9: Oh yuck.
Speaker 1: And it was Valentine's Day, so there was a lot of kissing.
Speaker 4: Your poor friend.
Speaker 2: You just use your boyfriend's toothbrush.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't want to. I don't like that. I think that's all.
Speaker 2: Have you ever used anyone else's toothbrush?
Speaker 1: Yes? Accidentally for months, and then I realized it was my dad who's got awful alt.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, did hey didn't have a problem with you having foul breast?
Speaker 1: We discuss, and then they said, we'll go down to an hour and get a toothbrush somewhere else down, We'll just down. It did happen, but no, no, my mouth was fine. I'm just gonna get dirty anyway. I mean, what can you do?
Speaker 4: You go and get a toothbrush.
Speaker 1: We forgot we were sightseeing.
Speaker 4: You've been going so well? Which don't you.
Speaker 1: Point figures of me? Sorry, I'm trying to. I got a box on my head.
Speaker 4: You're making a point, can you do like a judge of the hammer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good point? Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jenna, it's not a problem. I was going to crack and slice. It's getting wet anyway.
Speaker 4: You've been like someone who's on it with the oral high. Absolutely to organized money. I think it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: You're very clean, Jenna. Every time I see you, you look like you've just come out of a shower.
Speaker 4: Did you think it was we when your old boss would go off to clean his teeth in the middle of the day.
Speaker 6: I did find that a bit bizarre because it was often, But if it was.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize. I don't see where you see it. How often was it?
Speaker 2: Oh? It was probably three times a day?
Speaker 4: Oh, ok, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 6: So it was a bit extreme, But we do need someone to replace him in terms of the brushing of the teeth.
Speaker 4: And maybe it's my time. Yeah, what about school, because I know that some schools that used to I don't know if they still do, but they actually made kids clean their teeth at like lunch. It was a thing. And there was this like sink dedicator that used to be like bubblers to cleaning teeth. It was foul because there were all these prime ifical kids spitting in it. But I'm like, that's a good habit to get them into. Teach them from a young age that it's acceptable to clean your teeth midday, wherever you may be, wherever your commitments lie.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, you're changing my mind?
Speaker 4: There we go, Look at me, go do you reckon trades? Will do it on the building site one day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen a few trades. Have it.
Speaker 4: Not rockets? Fine? So like, why wouldn't they clean their teeth?
Speaker 2: I can of mother at seven in the morning.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do mine.
Speaker 1: We ready to move on it. Just me there with me? Oh my god, he's.
Speaker 4: Trying to touch screen with the go pro box stapped to his hand head Instagram at couple of mitches. You'll see the photo.
Speaker 1: I'm using my left hand now. I don't know why this hand is there, but I'm ready to go. Okay, is it just me? Do you feel awkward deleting old friends from high school from Facebook?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Way, really, I've just started doing it and I cannot bear to do it. Justin Trudiani. Oh, we had a lovely day at the Fate. We bought me a spider, a Fanta spider because I ran out of pocket money. He was such a good kid. And then I remember when he had sex with Lisa Samuels in year seven and we all cheered him on and I had such fond memories. Haven't seen him since. He probably voted no, but I just want to keep him there. And and then my unfriend him. I think about it, I'm like, shit, I feel bad. I should have kept him.
Speaker 4: Why do you want to unfriend him?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Because he put up a post about his pit bull that had died and he had to go fund me and I was like, I'm not donating to you? Are you again? I went on his profile and then you know when you got to see friendship and it's like you wished him happy birthday in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 4: You can you can just unfollow though.
Speaker 1: No, but I want. It's just cleaner to unfriend. Following His confuses me on Facebook, so you never know.
Speaker 4: They could have been quietly talking you all these years, being like, gim Mitch's doing well, he's working.
Speaker 1: That's what happened.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: Also a sudden you come up in his ad friends suggesting he's going to know.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. I did it, and someone called me out. Someone messaged me, someone said it was it something I said, lo L and I was like, it was.
Speaker 3: Once your beloved pit bull Heaven Angel died.
Speaker 1: The worst part was the pitbull maulled someone's voodle and the people was put down.
Speaker 3: You fucking have a passion for cavidles. Tell me a fucking bread, I have aoodle.
Speaker 1: So it hit close home anyway. She called me out. You went to drama school together. She was woeful, as was I and she we had a little chat back and forth, and then when she messaged me, I scrolled up and the banter was good a couple of years back, and I thought, God, if it was so good, then what has happened. You know, I just I don't like to let go so but you seem to be fine with it, you two.
Speaker 4: I did the cull immediately after I graduated. I literally you know how you get the group school photo with everyone. I pulled that up and I was like, Okay, if I ran into one of any of these people at will Worth, who would I stop and chat to? And who would I avoid eye contact with? And hope I don't see them again? Anyone that I would avoid. I got rid of them on Facebook and haven't had them since the day I finished you twelve.
Speaker 1: That's smart.
Speaker 4: I can't infriend them now, that's the bloody rude.
Speaker 1: Well, Ruby said, he you've been out of school for ages, right, ten years this year? Okay, congratulations.
Speaker 4: Did they have Facebook in.
Speaker 2: Your eleven years?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Everyone was just getting into Facebook, like just got it. And I was like, you know when you used to be able to send drinks to people when it first drink?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Could send people like here's a margarita, really cosmopolitan? Yeah, just like a gift or something, and people like, oh my god, let's get Facebook. It's so shit. Compared to my Space top friend My top friends were Irene our Stewart chewback up and cheese.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 1: It's a tough Frankie. Anyway, I had a challenge that I wanted to do. God, this fucking box. I've never said that before. Actually I have a couple of times. So if you go, do you have Facebook Messenger, the two of you? Yeah, okay, open it up and then I'll give you some time. Okay, you don't have an Android? Do you're good?
Speaker 2: I was going to judge your hard Oh no, Darlan wouldn't be called dead.
Speaker 1: And then you go to the middle. There's two heads in the middle. Hit that and then top right there's like a little see this room, there's like a little speech bubble with three dots. Yeah, that is your requests folder and people message you, but it doesn't tell you that they've messaged it. You've got to manually check it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I had got hundreds and this is where the friends messages go, and I got one the other day. Ready for this, yeah, ready, This is from Sanda dragas Hi Mitch. Oh my god, hello to you. I couldn't believe it when I realized you are the cash cock with Kyle and Jackie Oh, I love the two of them and have been a massive fan fucking sob story blah blah blah blah. I remember the driving the boys up to the school Salvania Heights Public in the mornings, laughing hysterically to their antics. Wow, what a gig you have. That's all I wanted to say. Huge, congrats. Oh please say hello to your mom. I wondered about where you guys are still need Cronalla all the best young man and God bless you Sandra Dragas. So do you guys have any.
Speaker 4: Terrible because I've just opened my message requests and I have a message from this time last year from that guy David that used to work.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 4: He goes, here's the choreography for the kiss martygraph line. I know that I remember having like being a very passive aggressive dig at him for not having sent me the choreography. David, I haven't gotten the email yet. He send it to me on Facebook, but we're not friends.
Speaker 1: When someone passes and then you hear a voicemail of them a decade later, and you go, oh, that's how it never.
Speaker 4: Happened to me.
Speaker 1: That's happened to me once. It's awful anymore mixed? Do you have any chol You've got some fan.
Speaker 4: There's a view there, yeah, but no high school friend. I have one.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jane's got one yet.
Speaker 6: Go friend from Carolyn Kilkenny.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hi, I see you like Delta oh as in Delta goodroom. How did she see that?
Speaker 1: Jenna? What are you doing in your spend time in forums on Facebook?
Speaker 4: Delta and I both get Delta good and die Hearts at Heart true and then, oh my god, stop bumping the microphone with your box.
Speaker 1: It's wet. I wish you could see how wet my box is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I have an invitation to an old friend from the Shires baby shower and I thought I was just not invited.
Speaker 1: Read it out.
Speaker 2: Hey, ladies, Hemy's baby shower lunches this Saturday. This is twenty and seventeen. If you haven't already rsvped Rude, please do so by today so you can finalize numbers for food. Date Saturday, fifth of August seventeen, eleven thirty am onwards. Lunch will start at twelve at Mary's house. Is that I'll post the map on Facebook to bring yourselves. She wants wraps swoodles onesies give out just for babies, preferably bonds, books, face washers, toys, any questions let me know. I thought I just wasn't invited because I'd broken up with my boyfriend from the Shy and I just thought I was exiled from the group.
Speaker 4: Was that your like circle? That was your link to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So in the Shine. So I used to live in Shy too, Mituchery, but I was imported in from the city after I became a Tinderella to someone from the Shire North Kronella Beach to be quite made. Yeah, well I was just like Burke Road anyway.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Tinder, I would have loved to invited your beautiful co host Jack in Today to come with you. But I did message him on Tinder. Oh my god, are you Jack from the Great Australian Debate podcast? And he can be fair.
Speaker 2: He took a screenshot of that and send it to me. When that having goes, I'm getting I'm getting recognized reply. But mate, you got to know Jack doesn't message his mum. It wouldn't message me. He messages no one. I am on Red eight days straight. Hey Jack, I'm dying. Just thought you want to know I know you've seen the message.
Speaker 4: He really tricky to organize recordings with. For like the podcast.
Speaker 2: No, I'll be like, we've got to work, and when I put on my if you don't fucking coume right now.
Speaker 1: I fucking kill you.
Speaker 4: But if it's freend, okay, So you and I are the same, and she's the Mitch, I'm the Ruby.
Speaker 1: I'm not that bad. I'm not that bad though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If anyway, if anyone opens on Tinder with like praising my content, it's an instant panty dropper. So, like, I don't understand why he wouldn't probably yet straight Tinder.
Speaker 2: It was on Blender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what blend? Blender?
Speaker 2: I thought it was. It was grinded. Tried to launch an out for straight people. It was called Blender. I tried to kick it off in like, Miami.
Speaker 4: Are you on Tinder, Jenna?
Speaker 2: Are you used to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then not anymore? No, child, why did you have much luck on there?
Speaker 6: I was just on it for fun, as in like some lame zoomber jokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember when I was on Tinder. I used to get you got a new match and it up and it was a fucking ad for Goozmini Go mate, and you've matched with two for two tagos? How is that fair?
Speaker 2: But with any.
Speaker 10: Just don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we say leave a review, we mean a written one, if it all possible. Apparently that only applies to Apple podcast, Spotify, iHeart Radio. There's no way to leave positive or negative feedback.
Speaker 1: We've got a very complimentary one. I would read it out, but I've only got one hand of.
Speaker 4: Really going towards the vib and me both bad. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah true. I was going to say, look at this, guys, it's it's like we look in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at that. You've been in a bath for age.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is warm.
Speaker 4: Don't forget Great Australian Debate upl podcast. Leave them review? Should we give them something to say so they know they came from you?
Speaker 2: That just me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why don't? Why don't you start the review on the Great Debates Tonight's in the at Night?
Speaker 4: Why don't you reply?
Speaker 2: Why do you brackets?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'll play and you just and you go is it just me? Or is this podcast the best? And then you go into your review, but you start it with this.
Speaker 2: Just and I need to do a cough.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know that we have cough confident in the studio.
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 1: Just press?
Speaker 4: Look at that?
Speaker 1: You know what the problem is?
Speaker 4: You know what we should say is a review though we should say as a salute to the fact that Jack never replied to me. Just right, you're there, Jack with your mark. Yeah, make that your review.
Speaker 2: Everyone do five stars everyone, and then right, Jack, reply to this or you're not alone.
Speaker 4: You can't reply to to a podcast view that's perfect. Jack, reply to this.
Speaker 1: Or Jack replyed to your mom. For God's sake, she wants to move. You're healthy? Can I test something out? Breakquickly? Your cough mute? Work cough into your mic, press coff mute? Probably is it picks up on everyone else's mic, So we all have to choreograph our cough at the same time. Yeah, I'm three. We're all going to cough. And if you're listening podcasters and you don't hear a thing, it means it's worked all right.
Speaker 7: One two three, tits, I'm conducting conting.
Speaker 1: One three one two three.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love that we celebrate that technology works.
Speaker 1: You're a ruby. Are you ready for your Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let me, open me a little, fucking I fin eleven row.
Speaker 9: Ready to go?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Is snapping one off in the shower? Fucking disgusting? Because there is a There was a survey conducted across the US and the UK by a lovely company called QS Supplies. They do shower supplies, and they revealed thirty thousand people surveyed. One in thirty people ship in the shower.
Speaker 4: That's no good. That is discscist.
Speaker 1: Hold on who he has done it?
Speaker 2: Not in my life? Really, what are you talking about? Really?
Speaker 3: Because shitting to me is.
Speaker 1: Fucked, is awful.
Speaker 4: I feel like I do have a vague memory of when I was like sick and had like the runs back in like primary school maybe, and I did trust the fart and that thankfully I was in the shower, but.
Speaker 3: You were horrified after you were like you went around.
Speaker 4: I still think about it, but no, I've never done it on purpose and thought, you know, it would be a great idea. Just lay along right now, what's.
Speaker 1: The mechanic of it? So you put you know, lay some what's it called piping, and then you.
Speaker 2: How do you do what you have to push it down to the drain. With you.
Speaker 1: Waffle sap.
Speaker 4: It's called waffle somemping. Apparently it's actually a thing that people that some people get off on it. We don't think shame in this house. Apparently waffle something is something that people get a little bit excited. Not me, no one in this room, Jenner. No, I think I'm going to vomit.
Speaker 1: I've got cracks, so who would get in my cracked heels?
Speaker 2: Seriously, I've never ever thought to do a ship in a shower.
Speaker 1: I know the pre shower shitter. So if I need to have a shower and I feel one coming on, I'll get it out there so you can be super clean after Oh, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Before your shower or else. What's the point of having a blood shower? Right exactly, you go, It's called a ship in a shower for a reason. You've got to do your ablutions, then.
Speaker 4: You wash it. Do you ever do that thing when you get in the shower without wiping at all and you lie solely on water And so.
Speaker 1: I've done that once and there was just too much going on.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Sorry, if you if you know it's there, it just yeah, yeah, So sixty eight percent of men we in the shower I would say that's natural over the drain, and we have to remember we is very sterile. Fifty six per cent of women do it. Fifty one percent of people masturbate overall. Oh no, actually that's wrong. Seventy nine percent.
Speaker 1: In the shower. Yeah, we've all done that. Surely, come on, is the water and the friction?
Speaker 2: Is that for a problem.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't mind having a shower with someone if it's like implied that we're getting clean in order to go elsewhere and then right, But I would never like just have people who rave about like shower sex or baths.
Speaker 1: I'm just like what, I've done it in the shower once and I snapped the handle on the glass because I was super robust, probably a bit too heavy to hang.
Speaker 2: Off the rail. And that's always ants in disaster, Like the ambulance is cool.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yourself. If you have one of those buddy curtain showers, you just.
Speaker 2: Go backwards and then it would be.
Speaker 1: A health And many of you ever fallen in the shower. It is your life is just before you are on the other day, and it's so scary because you think I'm done, I'm done. There's tile everywhere there's water, and I just I did literally did the glass the glass. The hot water. I just slipping in the shower is my worst nightmare. I hate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bad. And I have to use all the conditioner for this man, So I've got to be particular.
Speaker 1: You've got a lot going on.
Speaker 2: I'm never cutting it. Once it's down, once I can feel it, once I can feel it, you know, in danger when I go the toilet and made it.
Speaker 4: I've noticed just recently my hair's in danger when I'm cleaning my teeth, like I bend over to like spit out the water, or I get some water because I don't have a cup in the Martin and get to walk in the tab and I'm like, my hair's going to get bloody too. Taste alver it. Thank you mate.
Speaker 1: I think I actually quite like it. Yeah I do. Actually I wasn't sold at first, but now I can't think of a pre Mitch that didn't look like Rapunzel.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about cutting it the other day after I saw Luke from five Sos he came into the car on the Dakio studio and be still my beating heart. I'm tempted to sniff this chair. What a human and half he's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta tell you that story. I was on a yacht with They invited me on their private yacht and then I went I went on that. I went on their private yacht from They're not even from the Hills, I asked them, and they're not. They're from the West. And he's like, He's like, it's you know, they've got the high red accent like video and they're like, it's so weird. People's our skirls. But we're from the Hills, but we're from the West. And I was like really, But yeah, I was on the boat with them and we shared a prawn and we shared little meatball. You went on, you went on the going on the yacht, I had to take my shoes off and my foot was touching Callum's for a good thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: My little toe, which.
Speaker 1: One he the pok one, he's like half Asian, was like, he's got smallpox. Person of color as a term, gotcha my foot. My pinky toe was resting on his bed. Pinky toe was hot. Yeah.
Speaker 8: If you're listening about this the other day, we're talking about this off the air and you mentioned that you had a five SOS interview, and Ruby says, and I've used this phrase so many times since I stole it from me.
Speaker 4: She goes, Who's that one from five Sauce that I want to ride into the sunset?
Speaker 1: I saw that I was on and I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 4: Then I saw him the next day and I was like, it'd have to be him?
Speaker 5: Is it Luke?
Speaker 1: Luke and Callum's not you know what. They're all genuine lovely boys and they're very handsome.
Speaker 2: Also the name.
Speaker 11: Callum and Callum hood like, sorry to keep bringing it back to Luke, but there was a guy that I made out with it puffed off on the weekend that now that I've seen Luke, because I didn't really know what it looked like.
Speaker 4: Now that I've seen him, I was like, oh, that guy pulled off. Even though he wasn't the great kids that I was like, he looked a lot like him if he was like poor, like his hair was, he was just a little bit his face was a little fac was a little bit more stuff he was. There's virgins, It's a ware house.
Speaker 2: I love it. Me and my dad is still like j Jason it's our ware house. And then the little I don't want to use the.
Speaker 1: Worl with one hand. Shure it'll take a month.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's all right. We can tell amongst ourselves. We've got time. J Jason House, I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: I remember regionally in high school when you would go to jjson like jeans T shirt.
Speaker 1: I used to get them in high school because they went up to size thirty eight? Ways do you know I Ruby have recently gone up an X. Can you tell me how many exos shirt around? I used to be too? And I think I think this is I'm actually being embarrassed. You know what I own it? What size is it?
Speaker 2: Three excels?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well regular? You know that's fine, right, three excels? Okay?
Speaker 4: You two standing next to each other. Hilarious because Ruby like she dainty ass, She's very petitious, beautiful girl.
Speaker 1: I think I found a guys. Hold on, can you give your impression then we'll do it, Jay.
Speaker 2: Jay's it's a warehouse.
Speaker 9: Bringing.
Speaker 7: Bloody.
Speaker 1: There's nothing in there.
Speaker 2: The hell that was like the when they tried to do the Kanye West glasses yea with shut of shades.
Speaker 1: It's a warehouse. I remember it.
Speaker 2: I remember it, and that little like clown boy came out.
Speaker 3: J is a warehouse.
Speaker 4: We never got any of the cool aids down in the country on bloody regional.
Speaker 1: Tat Oh you got was win news we.
Speaker 4: Did with Jeffrey Phillips. She died a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Is he still around?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about that prime time when it's time for slate boys that I would go to Nana's house out in the farm and go. God, they do it differently out.
Speaker 4: Here at seven pm when the sun is literally still up. Trying for bed, I'm like, maybe a gale.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: City kids wouldn't understand.
Speaker 1: Can't take this box off. My head is wet, no cook.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the cardboard started to go.
Speaker 1: So melt all. I'm not joking, all right.
Speaker 4: Have you found it harder to function?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 4: Have you found it harder to function?
Speaker 1: So much happen like that all day for me and.
Speaker 2: It smells too Oh my god, don't do that.
Speaker 1: It's coming. It's coming.
Speaker 4: We should get out of here because I do not have the ability to edit, so I can't cut this down if it runs on too long.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's let's move on.
Speaker 4: We've all done our Jim, haven't we. You've not done one. You've never done one, have you? I've never done There was that time that Mitch was runn late. You did one?
Speaker 2: Did I?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Would you like to do one now, Jenna?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: I would all right, we're sticking around longer than.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Jenna, can't wait to have you What was that for? Just sorry? All right, Jenna?
Speaker 7: Is it just.
Speaker 6: Do you find it incredibly annoying when a zoomber routine, get a zoomer routine perfect, and then the instructor changes it the next week.
Speaker 1: That's just predictable.
Speaker 2: I have a zoomber comment though, what's with those colorful cargo pants. They're wearing the.
Speaker 6: Yellow yellow and they've got Zoomer on the side of them and they look horrific.
Speaker 4: Do you wear them?
Speaker 2: Of course not, of course not. I feel like if you're instructor, it's like an MLAM. You have to wear everything that comes with it, like the fluoro tank tops with those fucking bloody colored cargo pants with the wisty tassels.
Speaker 4: Is zoomber for people that don't know, for people who don't know, Yeah, because people did asking, because you bring it up all the time.
Speaker 6: Zoomber is a dance workout inspired by Latin tunes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they picture like Shakira and everyone is dancing for that and copying the instructor.
Speaker 2: Yep, it was huge.
Speaker 4: It was apparently it's still a thing, like Jenny still does it.
Speaker 2: My mum tried to do a class, but she wanted to do it without shoes because she felt more grounded. Yeah, they wouldn't let her. They said it was her hns. So she never went back. She was like, fine, stuck your.
Speaker 4: Send bye, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Can you give us an example of what would happen at zomba, Like, just be your trainer. I'll give you some zoomber esque music and then can you we can I play five seconds.
Speaker 4: Get rid of, get rid of? Sorry, go on YouTube and just look up the zoomber sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, free audio.
Speaker 4: I've only been to one Zoomber class in my life and I gave up because they didn't like try and help you keep up. She was like, all right, we're doing this move and then after ten seconds I'd watched her study it repeated yeah, I've got it, and then they move on to the next one and never come back to it, so I just felt like I was failing the whole time.
Speaker 2: And also, once it's ober, it's done. Next thing, don't worry about being perfect. The idea actually is ruining it.
Speaker 1: I've got you the music, So say ready me. Ruby and Mitch are walking to the class. Hey sorry, am I sorry?
Speaker 2: Am like I was snapping one off in the shower.
Speaker 4: Hi, I have a riss injuries that. Okay, can I still do it?
Speaker 6: I'm probably probably just go easy, but I would suggest you skip today honestly.
Speaker 4: Okay, are we ready? I'm not getting into voice.
Speaker 3: One two three one three.
Speaker 4: When you're going to start doing some movement. I am burning.
Speaker 2: Carol is doing the work.
Speaker 1: Cool down.
Speaker 4: So thanks for coming on, Thank you for coming.
Speaker 2: I've got to do a little quart stretchy after that.
Speaker 1: Lovely Jenna, thank.
Speaker 6: You, thank you for coming.
Speaker 1: Well, Ruby, it was a pleasure having you in.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: We love to down to check out Great Australian Debate up Late podcast. We're going to be welcome on your show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, anytime you like. And also look at my Instagram. Att Ruby, T's like, oh.
Speaker 4: I like that you've reheard that you actually did really funny videos on there. They're called Thursday thoughts and they're just.
Speaker 2: Like our thoughts on the Thursday.
Speaker 4: Thursday thoughts, so that you just rant and I'm like, this is brilliant, This lends itself to and is it just me?
Speaker 1: It does? Also, your Insta stories just phenomenal. Thank you, my favorite things to watch.
Speaker 2: I'm going to wake up tomorrow with a trillian little bloody Instagram.
Speaker 1: You well, what else do we need to get done?
Speaker 4: Well, don't forget our Instagram while you're there at a couple of mitches like you'd fell bitches.
Speaker 1: Jenna great first tagm to. I was actually very impressed.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It feels like you had that bottled up for some time. I have, it's been a while.
Speaker 1: It was predictables all hell, I couldn't know it was not predictable. Really, No, it's not fair enough.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have a useless pest on your show?
Speaker 2: What's that? God?
Speaker 8: We're not actually sure why she's here.
Speaker 4: She was originally brought and in the producer, but then she was too busy, but then kept turning.
Speaker 2: Up, well her warmth the whole time, so.
Speaker 1: She's really infiltrated the studio. She's very coronay because she used to sit outside the box. Now she's got her own dime on you.
Speaker 2: I'm not sitting out there.
Speaker 4: She was a danger to the other stuff that's in the picture, the whole She frightened the majority.
Speaker 2: I got sent to h Yeah got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 4: We all get there anyway. We'll be back next week. Don't forget. Like I said, great Australian Debate up late podcast, Go check it out and we'll We'll be back the same time, same place next week.
Speaker 1: We will. It's been a pleasure. Ruby once again, thank you, what a really good Time's end with a final cough Ready on three one.
Speaker 4: You have to turn the music off to okay.
Speaker 1: One two three tis call me once, shame on me. See you next week.
Speaker 10: Is it just me? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 4: Okay, welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. The reason we do this is because all the people that aren't great with technology, like some relatives of mine, we're hoping to trick them out of listening to this section because this is little be overshare, go a bit, go a bit off off track, because there is no track that's hit day to d brief, no focusing required, very loose. Ruby, I'm sure you've heard of the bloggies listening to our show. No, okay, that's fine. Well is this news to your secret segment? Is that secret?
Speaker 2: I love anything secret.
Speaker 4: I actually hope that most people don't make it to this point because I'm not proud of this section of the show at all.
Speaker 2: Wink twice and I'll take all my clothes off.
Speaker 1: No, you keep the mind players keep them on. And the reason is, like I was trying to say, I'm just kicks out of them. Now, officially we can take calls on the show at this point, so it's live. Everything is open, and we can actually do live tweet so people can tweet along live with the shows. We got one. It's Jackie ghost. I intentionally didn't message you back on Tinder. He wasn't interested at all, but so it just wasn't.
Speaker 2: Feeling better than being ghosted after three day and Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Explained to him that live tweeting and podcast record before it's been the least. It's not a thing.
Speaker 1: Do you know how it works? People tweet the show in the hopes that they catch just when we're recorded.
Speaker 4: Relative to what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: That's your sister. Oh she doesn't have anything nice to say.
Speaker 2: I've hadn't know she had Twitter.
Speaker 1: Of course I do your bit.
Speaker 2: Just what she just said, that sounds like that's.
Speaker 4: Awful into a place for me, truly tragic.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I don't forget. You can call it anytime. It's that easy. What's the number one eight six nine four two four four nine eight oh three ninety six.
Speaker 4: You know we haven't done since we've been back.
Speaker 1: Four o two eight four nine six.
Speaker 4: Two Sorry, yeah, the numbers different again. You know we haven't done since we've been back. The chocolate wheel, of course, you've.
Speaker 1: Got the chocolate wheel, of course, Ruby, we do this thing right where we take live calls from a suburb in Australia and we have a wheel in the studio and they spin it and they win a prize.
Speaker 4: If it's the only stupid gag of him that I actually play a long week, I love it.
Speaker 1: Mitchell really makes it. So let's start the music up. One second.
Speaker 4: Here we guy, guy to the line.
Speaker 1: We've got oh trend Sacedonia. He's good, he's good. He can't talk, he's on speakerphone.
Speaker 4: Let's been that wheel and when you were prize train.
Speaker 1: Here we go trans spinning the wheel. One second it's coming.
Speaker 4: So there we go to spin a wheel and prize that he got.
Speaker 6: Trent, you have got yourself a hamster wheel.
Speaker 4: The fine print life.
Speaker 1: Sigh, Yes, brilliant Ruby, Why don't you give the wheeler spin and we'll take another call. I've got Loosinda spin. Okay, well done, loose Lucy. Here we go. What is she want? Jenna?
Speaker 4: You've landed on number what is it six? I can see generals number six?
Speaker 6: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh a packet of stale discus.
Speaker 1: They're the better they get, the more stale.
Speaker 4: Straight off, We'll let you do the prize this time.
Speaker 2: Alright.
Speaker 4: Our final call for the day, who've got in the line.
Speaker 1: Is we have Brenda.
Speaker 4: Brenda, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Brenda is in Colonel Baston, which is a lovely little town. You know, I've been there and they got ravished by those fires the thing make have you been there?
Speaker 4: Well, Coon Braston?
Speaker 1: That's that for Bustleton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a wonderful Golden Brumby Chinese restaurant Buckleton three or by the way, I really yeah, I've taught a dance workshop inton you in twenty thirteen January.
Speaker 4: Wow, we did.
Speaker 1: A coughing fit chicken to them, we did, We pranked them and she shared it on the Facebook. What an I can't. Yeah, there's not much going on in Bustledon anyway, Brenda, right yeah, Brenda wheel hold on you there, Brenda, and what she's doing, I'll spin the way.
Speaker 4: I can't. I got our thigh.
Speaker 1: We'll give you a number that lands, and you've got the price sheet in front of your ruby. It's on number thirteen. What does she want?
Speaker 9: A year nine Emo prize pack a gift boucher to j Ji and it involves one pair of skin leg jeans, an Elmo T shirt and a drawstring backpack.
Speaker 4: Wow, you can't forget the bloody badgers for your backpack with skulls on them.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to throw in a big ribbon head band just to really look at it.
Speaker 1: Take off with THEE and Rick and Marty hoodie. That's what you've sounds like.
Speaker 4: And that reminds me of the prizes I used to give away and funny at home videos. Also, I didn't know that crows Next were the real place until I met Sydney. That's where you always had to mail your funny home videos lock Back, double nine seven, Double nine seven, crows Now. And I moved here and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: What an icon Shellycraft.
Speaker 4: Nah, I prefer the original funny home video.
Speaker 2: You know that Tony Tony lived in Straight was on the Renovation Show. She was driving like a little little like full drive. You want. Did she have that car when she lived in your street?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't have an SX four. But she had a beautiful mom who was I used to love. And she lived in Clarence Crescent. That was the street I grew up on, and that's where she and her mum was so proud of her. She was like, oh, she's doing this little theater production and this and this and this, and then she was on Funniest Time Video.
Speaker 2: It's got beautiful honey blonde streaks, we love it and a thick eye line.
Speaker 4: She was on that bushel of aut of the musical How Good Bushels. I'm a big fan of Saturday Morning.
Speaker 1: You know, I've just I've just got into Australian's Afternoon.
Speaker 3: That is my tap choice.
Speaker 4: Sometimes. One thing you should know about me is that I'm really random. I have afternoon in the morning.
Speaker 2: But they've really made that blend to perfection.
Speaker 4: What is it about the afternoon blend that's so much better than the morning.
Speaker 2: It's more round fucking lotly. Sorry, but an English breakfast is planned to say I may as well just have soapy water.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry, hated them lipped in black tea?
Speaker 5: What all?
Speaker 2: I still like it? But Australian afternoon is just like they've just squeezed all the best bits of a ghost gum into a glass.
Speaker 1: It's almost like two teas in one.
Speaker 4: Have you guys had the tea to Melbourne breakfast tea? It's beautiful, It's like vanilla y and like, oh, it's so good. Then the Sydney breakfast tea is like small Howard punches. It's like it's no.
Speaker 2: Corruption and really expensive.
Speaker 1: The door can get it, I'll get it.
Speaker 4: One momentum, we've brought in another drama thing that's going to play along with who is.
Speaker 1: It's opening the door? Close the door? Goodness man?
Speaker 4: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Nanny Pat?
Speaker 1: She didn't come behind.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't like seeing people, not a people person. She doesn't know what they want. She doesn't like to sleep persons.
Speaker 1: We've all got I've got a nana Pat Yeah, no, I don't want to. Who is going the wrong handle? Ruby? It's the wrong handle, Ruby. There we go, She's opened it.
Speaker 4: Next we should play what's another drama? Space jump face?
Speaker 2: Shane warn.
Speaker 1: I have to say.
Speaker 2: He said he's been stalking me since I left Chipendale And he said why, and I replied, request box, I didn't see you before coming here? Ah? Right?
Speaker 4: Is that where you live? Now? Okay?
Speaker 2: Because if anyone lives in the area, hit up my request.
Speaker 4: Father, Oh Jesus, didn't you? Did you go to uts as well?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went. We used to work around that Chipendale area. It's the best place to like in terms of lunch breaks.
Speaker 2: Fuck me something for Jess coffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a fan of that.
Speaker 2: Every morning I sit up next to the Bristol and have a one hour conversation with every day about what. I don't know. Sky's looking good?
Speaker 4: How good? The wind lights?
Speaker 2: Really fucked the past? You see people over the ride on over Crombie Street. I am the mayor of chip and Dale. Literally nothing to do talk.
Speaker 4: There was a video of yours on your Instagram. I found so funny. I reposted it on kiss. It was like every half hours conversation and it was raining and Sydney. It was like the rain, I think it needs to go.
Speaker 2: I have been stopped in the street. Yes, I have been stopped in the street at Central Park. More really, a lady came up to me and said, you're the girl who was on Instagram talking about the ray. She re enacted the whole thing. I said, yes, what oppo is it again?
Speaker 4: It's like hype. It ends the drap right now.
Speaker 2: It stops the trap.
Speaker 4: And there was one for every half parts conversation. When it's hot, hot enough for yeah the.
Speaker 2: Time, I like going to Westfield. No, seriously, I have to thank you for that, because the amount of effort I put into videos is like days chop and chain the script. I don't write the script. I just go off it. This video, I fucking filmed it in two seconds, whacked it up that tearial influenza.
Speaker 4: It's funny. Less less is more when it comes to videos online.
Speaker 2: I just got to be relatable, doesn't it. Jesus?
Speaker 4: My phone I ran about something that I don't realize is relatable all the time, and then it blows up for the first time. The other day, someone says to me, you're that guy from TikTok, and I was like, oh, no, I can't be that person.
Speaker 1: You just reshared your old videos on TikTok's.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I got to get twenty first century, you got to get amongst the TikTok, got to play where the cool kids play. And so I just ripped a couple of videos that did well on Facebook and Instagram in the past, like months old, put them on TikTok and they've had a bloody resurgence.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you're a smart man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm a lazy man.
Speaker 2: But also I've been learning the dancers on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: Oh you have an account.
Speaker 2: Oh I just got it on Saturday because I was feeling sick and sorry for myself. So I thought I would do a little TikTok Dean.
Speaker 4: I just followed you.
Speaker 2: I've got one follower, James Anthony from Punky, my one fan. He does the batchy recaps.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I've just got TikTok to follow him because he's a genius.
Speaker 4: Accidentally followed you with the Kyle and jackieo account. But it's fine only I want to get tip top, which we said last week we were going to do one, but we never did it. Should we do it now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We could.
Speaker 2: I love doing the dances.
Speaker 4: You know what I thought we could do instead of the dance, I thought we could do something that we've done on the show. We do that thing. Remember how we were talking about if newsreaders disagree with each other. You know how a news person at the desk throws to a reporter and the reporter always starts with yes, that's right. We were talking about what it would be like if they like got their wives crossed, and they said, no, that's not right, and so we should do that as ill me the news reader. You guys be the reporters. Okay, Jenna, can you film or you can be reported with if you like, I'll film here, maybe go where Ruby is and just film in front of me. No, I feel me no time like the present, Jenna.
Speaker 1: So I'm the I'm on the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have to do it like bit by bit? Is it like? Is it like those acts when you hold it down for the first bit and then.
Speaker 1: You stop Rubies That how it works?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can do that.
Speaker 1: I've got TikTok, I've got thirty five followers.
Speaker 4: Okay, do I look like a news reader? Does my hair look news reader enough?
Speaker 1: You actually look more like a news reader than anyone in this room.
Speaker 4: Obviously. That's why I'm doing the role. Give me a news story, and I'm not something that's like time sensitive sitting in the shower. No, it's something that.
Speaker 1: News on the seen the earthquake in the town center.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not funny.
Speaker 2: Oh there's been a lion escape from the Taronga Park.
Speaker 9: Suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that you believe you believe the situation is under control.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell me do it? Three two on Countdownjenner, Actually, what can you report a name be?
Speaker 6: Do you want me to do it on TikTok or on camera?
Speaker 4: Yes, do it on TikTok on camera?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, come on, Mitch.
Speaker 4: Creature of habit. I don't know how to TikTok fifteen or sixty sixty or the very funny. Couldn't possibly it into fifteen? What can your news reader name me?
Speaker 1: Just make me Craig a Costa?
Speaker 4: Okay, three two, and we cross live now to report a Craigo Costa who was at the scene of a lion escape at Sydney's Throng Zoo when Craig, fortunately, zoo keepers were able to prevent further lines escaping. All right, nailed that one. Take one to ken? Can I calm me that for nothing?
Speaker 1: I've got to be quick?
Speaker 4: Okay, so when I when I, when you pick up my shot, you have to do that like a couple of seconds of nodding like you're like the earpieces has a delay.
Speaker 1: Let's just say okay, no, Lucinda. Unfortunately, we're now getting reports that there are twelve lions loose. Three of my close colleagues have passed. I don't know where you're getting your information, but I boll I mean for a long night back to you in the studio.
Speaker 4: When I swapped the line away. Oh, they're going to wonder why the new thread has got rs I. Okay, what's your story.
Speaker 5: Going to be?
Speaker 4: I think of a reason I.
Speaker 2: Throw to you. I've lost my mum. Have you seen her?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: We separated at the zoo the flood.
Speaker 1: I can do the flood at the flood at Town Center.
Speaker 4: This is her ski. She can know what am I going to do? What's the new story? I'm going to throw to you with what could it be a building collapse in the CBD?
Speaker 2: What do I say? It's up to you. Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, go should I do the building collapse?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What should her name be?
Speaker 2: Rachel Bilson?
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, wait, Rachel Builton, I'll say, and we're going to a building collapse in the face with her. I okay, I'll say, building collapse, and what can my building collapse?
Speaker 1: And I understand that there's been no injuries, and then that's when you go, no, it's actually horrific. Many people are injured. Seven.
Speaker 4: No, but don't tell her what Sorry, so she gets the concept, the concept, I'll come up with the concept. All right, let's do it. Ready?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 4: Dear, oh dear Craig, my mistake. Let's go live now to Rachel Budden, who is at the scene of a heritage listed building collapse that's devastated the Sydney community. Rachel, thankfully everybody did get away safely, brilliant. Take thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's go. How long do we have, Jenna, so we know I don't know because.
Speaker 4: We're doing it in Oh okay, yeah, this could well go over the sixty second mark.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: I'll go quick.
Speaker 4: Tell me when Yeah, Jenny, your fuck is they action?
Speaker 2: Go action? You can tell me when we're waiting.
Speaker 4: For you to say action.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 4: Know what I'll say it. I'll say okay, action.
Speaker 1: Oh Jenna will say action.
Speaker 2: Action. No, no, listener, that was incorrect. It was a Portmans at Pitt Street, Yes, you know the one. We're crusty middle aged women stamped heed at the front door when they noticed the pajamas had gone sail eighty percent off. Unfortunately, no one has been left with any eyeballs because they were all clawed out. Back to you guys in the studio.
Speaker 4: Great now, now, alright, let's go to play as well.
Speaker 1: And I organized it.
Speaker 4: We just ticked up. Can you stand it.
Speaker 1: I've got a fucking show to do in forty five minutes. What do you have on tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've got an edit something.
Speaker 1: Can I quickly play one round of the game. It's just when it takes all I'm set it up.
Speaker 4: For the You can't then be to ask about oh my god, we've gone away.
Speaker 1: You're the one playing into it. And we played a game at the end of last week's show and everyone loved it. So I made this for.
Speaker 4: You, Ruby, thank you.
Speaker 1: You used to call myself. Okay, so I'm going to play like an old fashioned knockier ring tone, but it's of a song that you'll know and love. First person a buzz in using your name gets a point, so we're going to go love this. This is a thing of motor razor. Okay, it's on your desk, your phone rings. This is your ring tone, buzz in with your name first.
Speaker 4: You're looking at her the whole time.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ruby.
Speaker 1: Another Also, I don't have a correct sound effect.
Speaker 4: But sorry, serious, you don't have a correct sound effect.
Speaker 1: I'm on a different sound effect and blue. Well done?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: One point two groups, Ladies and gents. That was very well.
Speaker 4: How were scoring this? How do we win?
Speaker 1: I'm keeping school, but now I've lost the page. So I didn't need a correct sound effects.
Speaker 2: High tech equipment.
Speaker 4: You can just search correct sound effect and drag it onto the other button. Bar Man, he didn't go to with Biddy Ruby.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't know. I didn't study at all. Clearly, Okay, here we go, ladies and gents. This is question number two.
Speaker 2: Barby girl Barbie girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, girl, but.
Speaker 2: If you always know, I'm always.
Speaker 1: Angry if Ruby gets his next one, she's one. But here we go.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how that. Oh it's worth the three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Gotcha ready?
Speaker 2: And you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay? Annie? You've been hit by You've been struck by a smooth criminal and two people sung it Michael Jackson and oh what's that bad?
Speaker 1: You've done it? Well done, criminal, Ruby T.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is just a superlative. Okay. So if this is just an extra, I had it, I made it. Let's play it.
Speaker 2: Should I be in it? Or should it be those two?
Speaker 1: You should be between those two because I know you'll know it.
Speaker 4: This is like a participation Award Jenny Jennal. This was on last week Skater for ny got that one last week?
Speaker 1: All right, we need to get out of here, pleasure Siri. Have you enjoyed the show?
Speaker 4: Yes, well done, glad she has well like we said at Ruby T's like keys with a T on Instagram plus the greatest felling Debate up Lake.
Speaker 2: And also, I'm playing Mersadies Corby in the Chappelle Chappelle musical that's going to Adelaide. If you're around, if they go to Adelaide, Yeah, March eleven, brilliant. Yeah, there's gonna be a Sydney show too, so hold horses everyone.
Speaker 1: Also, TikTok phanomen on that TikTok will be up.
Speaker 2: I hope I did a good job. I feel like that was a pretty fucking risky answer.
Speaker 4: It was a lot going on, Oh well, what can you do related? They're all young on TikTok.
Speaker 2: You win some and you win some more correct.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree more? Is that right, sirih? Yeah, Okay, let's get out of here, guys, see you next week.
Speaker 4: Thanks for hanging out with us the once again. We'll at your them, babe. Bye?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 10: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app