Speaker 1: People do some weird shit. Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot. Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: Bring pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k e.
Speaker 3: S Hey, why I hey, as in kill hey?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 3: Wool, Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 5: I'm not even having a good chime?
Speaker 4: This is is just.
Speaker 1: A couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: What about me?
Speaker 3: Don't forget?
Speaker 1: No, he is maturely and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here we are, Guy, Welcome to the show, Guy.
Speaker 1: Episode fifty.
Speaker 4: Can you believe you know?
Speaker 5: We're getting up their ground keeper? Jenna? Our third wheel is here as always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not always puts when you refer to yourself in the third person, like your bono or something.
Speaker 6: Why don't you shut up?
Speaker 7: Jenna's in a foul mood today. Can I just say she did crack it at me earlier?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What happened to.
Speaker 7: Any because I don't even know if if I'd use the word prank, it's more just harassing.
Speaker 5: I've been kind of harassing for the last.
Speaker 1: Few work place harassment because we all work in the same office.
Speaker 7: No, So what happened was you know that that app it's called find My on your phone, so you can either yeah, you can track where your friends are on a map, or you can like look for your devices and stuff.
Speaker 5: So I know where my AirPods are.
Speaker 7: I added Jenna on Find My Friends, and because I give her a lift every morning, I wanted her to see how far away from my house I was, how much time she.
Speaker 5: Had to get ready.
Speaker 7: And then I was playing around in the app realized that you can send people notifications based on where you are. So I was like, send Jenna a notification five minutes.
Speaker 5: Before I arrive.
Speaker 7: Okay, got it, So it would look on a map and go yep, beanwood pick Jenna's fine minutes away. And then I kind of carried away because I realized that you can set up so many notifications.
Speaker 5: She gets a notification, I.
Speaker 7: Just thought, what are the places I most commonly go? She gets like fifty notifications a day from me. It's like Mitchell's at home, Mitchill left home, Mitchell at I g A, Mitch is at the gym, which was at Pilate's Mitchell's that cold today.
Speaker 5: Literally, she gets I'll drive past the gym. Was at the gym?
Speaker 1: She get you on purpose, Yeah, just to be annoying.
Speaker 6: It's not exaggerating. I've got this up. Let me get there.
Speaker 1: I want to get This is fun.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: I don't think yours works because one one time when you left the room and education.
Speaker 1: From today, Jenna's just scrolled, Oh this is all from the today Mitchell. Mitchell arrived at plus Fitness and by Mitchell Grioms. Mitchell arrived at plus Fitness and by Mitchell Greams twice in one day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't think yours works, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Why is that that so fucking funny?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 7: Because one time you left your phone behind and you left the room, and I tried to play a prank on you byetting up notifications to our boss and you would have like killed me. And I waited months being like, is he gonna say anything? Is our boss gonna say anything? I just don't think it works.
Speaker 1: You did it.
Speaker 7: I tried to send notifications whenever you arrived at home, at work, all these things.
Speaker 5: To our boss so he'd be like, what the fuck is this? But it never worked. Oh god, Calypto drop. I love it, John, But all right back hey, while I'm gone open your preses. Guess what it is, guys, Oh my god, it's me flush.
Speaker 1: Now it's not what is it?
Speaker 5: The military music?
Speaker 1: Marching bed merchch much march? Right?
Speaker 7: Anyway, I've got our proto type, so our merch stre is now live. Yeah, head to the link in our bio you can check out what we've got. I'm going to give you, guys, your jumpers.
Speaker 1: Fuck off you clip the drop.
Speaker 7: Fine, there's a couple of other pieces of merch. I'll tell you about them later in the show.
Speaker 5: But for now, he's your jump it pass me mind, I'll go you. I'll get you Ecalypto.
Speaker 1: I think I thought this was a Sheridan Doner, but it's a oh Jenna what Oh guys, you are going to explode when you see this merch. Oh, thank you, thank you, Michel. I'm just talking about the hero piece.
Speaker 7: Yes, there's more than just these jumpers, but they're very cute. You can see the photos on our Instagram at couple of miches.
Speaker 5: Also on the show today, I'm going to be doing another top five we did on last week.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 7: This one's completely different to the anal one from last week. Last week was the Perks of Anal.
Speaker 5: This week is the top five TV show deaths.
Speaker 7: Oh, because last week Jenna mentioned McLeod's orders in passing just off the car right now?
Speaker 5: Yes, and now so many.
Speaker 7: People in our Facebook group have been talking about it, saying that they've been rewatching it even today, like it's got to it's had a rebirth because it's on stand of course, and I thought, oh, that harrowing scene where Clare mcclowd died. And then I'm like, all right, let's let's go through the best TV show deaths. I've got so many.
Speaker 1: You'll have to make me fall in love with it because I've never seen who's the actress Meghan Chabanni.
Speaker 3: Frank Capani in the morning.
Speaker 5: She's not the one that died.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, well that's coming up. Plus, if it's the first time listening, is it just me? The podcast proudly fueled by Red Rooster, and we start the show the same way every week with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. We call them igems. We bring one each Mitch doesn't know Man I don't know Mitch's and I think I should start this week. Did you guys mind go for your life? Is it just me? Is it wrong if I give Hayden something for his birthday that I was sent from a pr company.
Speaker 7: Oh, you can't regift it free shit to your boyfriends, not a It's his birthday tomorrow and by the time this is aired, he would have always already celebrated Happy Birthday, Hayden twenty five.
Speaker 1: It wasn't his thing. It's a big gift, Like we're talking value upwards of six hundred dollars. I've been sent two tickets to Hamilton.
Speaker 6: Oh that's pretty decent, pretty because that's an experience.
Speaker 1: That's an experience that I could just say, Babe, I got you two tickets. You know, here's a little photo of Hamilton. I don't have to print out the tickets because it does say preview show tickets.
Speaker 5: Pretty hard to get a hold of, So you'd be dumb not to take advantage of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but should I tell him that I paid for them?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I feel like he'll find out that he didn't. Like you can't try and trick him.
Speaker 7: But still if you if you take him to dinner beforehand or something so that you've spent money, or if you make it a surprise.
Speaker 5: I don't know, something to make it not just you being a scab.
Speaker 1: No, No, there's plenty of other gifts, and I.
Speaker 6: Think that's fine. If it's just a complimentary thing on top of other gifts, then that's fine. That's fine.
Speaker 1: Well, he's starting a podcast, So what I've done is I've got all the podcast production and assets made so you have their intro and we have the show opener. I've got all that produce for him with an audio producer to save him money to have to go make it.
Speaker 5: Well, we shan't be flogging his podcast here. He's now our rival.
Speaker 1: Technically, No he's not. He's not signed with any network, he has no much, no merch. He'll get there, he will.
Speaker 7: So you think it's fine, I can do it, Yeah, totally, if you do something else, because you can't just give him free shit. I thought you meant that you were going to give him like Angie Kent's book, sent so many books.
Speaker 1: Because actually my worry is that that it's a media nighte and we get invited to all these media events because we work in the media and you have all these shows and they send invites out to people in the media in the press to come and review it and talk about it on the radio shows and their podcasts whatever. So if I go there and turn that I've bought it, and then all of a sudden we're sitting next to Sandra Sally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't do that, you me, Starnes, Oh my god, you don't have to talk with the job under your tongue, kind.
Speaker 1: Of alter it. The consensus is I can do it.
Speaker 6: You'll be Also, it's Hamilton. That's such a big musical.
Speaker 7: Oh, I know, I'm worried about going to see Hamilton. I've got tickets, I've had them for ages, But I'm is it going to be like Lame? Is where I need to like appreciate the historical context? Because I fucking hated Lame because I was like, what's going on? Everyone's like, didn't you pay attention in history?
Speaker 5: I was like, Nah, when I.
Speaker 6: Saw Hamilton, I didn't know anything about the history behind it, which.
Speaker 1: Is bizarre, Jenna, because you were there, so it's weird that you'd forgotten everything that had happened.
Speaker 6: I wasn't in America that time.
Speaker 1: You were in the Mayflower, but you were drugged. Yes, awful time for you. Hamilton is oh, Hamilton's great. Actually, the marching music fits right back in with the discussion of Hamilton. Hamilton's brilliant. I've seen it twice. You will need to understand the historical which is what? That was my question, Yeah, you will. I think you will know which is what?
Speaker 5: What's the historical context?
Speaker 1: Three times now, so sorry. The marching band music is quite loud. It is the settlement of America and the UK not being very happy with America wanting to become its own republic. Right then there's wars and they're fighting, and its follows Alexander Hamilton, which it's very odd. He was never a president of the United States, but was so influential in the formation of America that it's almost like he got such a raw deal. Like you go to America and then there's Washington, d C named after Washington, the Washington Memorial, and then you've got all these ex presidents on the on the notes, and he set up the whole Federal Banking Reserve, the whole system, came up with all these things, was very formative in d C and the politics and whatever, and he's got nothing, so that the music, so he has a musical.
Speaker 5: So it's jeez, I'm sorry, I've just completely lost interest.
Speaker 1: Standing anyway, when you see it, look at the king and think that's the role that I wanted.
Speaker 5: That's the role that I think you would be great.
Speaker 1: I think I would be to Jonathan Groth originally, and I did audition for the role of one of the Mormons in the Book of Mormon. Couldn't tap dance. I was exiled, so it could have happened. Could have all right, Hayden's getting Hamilton tickets. Ye, don't lie about it, don't forget, I'll be honest, all right, Ready for your regym?
Speaker 5: Yep, hit me?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Are you no good at an elevator pitch?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever been put in a situation recently where I have to elevate a pitch. But it gives me too much anxiety. I couldn't do it. Well.
Speaker 7: It's like I'm talking a metaphorical elevator pitch, as in, like you've only got a short amount of time to like give a really top line summary of an idea you've got.
Speaker 5: But I had a literal elevator pitch. The other day, I was in the elevator here at work, and the two.
Speaker 7: Big dogs of the business were there, the group program director and the CEO.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and my boss's boss yeah, and the CEO.
Speaker 7: Yes, and so duncan hu I know? He says, Oh, how's the podcast going? And then the CEO, with his Irish accent, says, what is the podcast about?
Speaker 4: You can do?
Speaker 7: And I was like, oh, I know, just talk about stuff. I always did think talk about stuff. You know, it's just stuff. You No, I can't remember what I said, but it didn't sell it.
Speaker 5: Well He's like, okay, I'm getting anxiety. Take fun.
Speaker 1: Fact.
Speaker 7: By the way, I read the other day that this week, as in the week that this podcast is released, is International Introverts Week.
Speaker 6: So let's celebrate.
Speaker 5: It's fitting for people like me. You're in that scenario just went so.
Speaker 1: But what could you have said? Yeah, well, you've got twelve seconds. Oh, we've just recently been sponsored Rooster who we love, and we have merchant.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, I could have gone down that route, but I actually I googled, like, what are the tips for the best elevator pictures? Firstly, but this is what you're actually, this is how you say it right, keep it concise. And that made me remember this tip that I was given by when I used to volunteer at the university radio station. I was in the newsroom, and the newsroom supervisor Murray, like this super old school radio guy. He would always be like, no, mate, too many words, too many words. And his tip for making a story short and sweet was like, right, pretend that you've taken your mother to the train station.
Speaker 5: You're on the platform, she's just gotten on the trains. The doors are.
Speaker 7: Starting to close, Bob, and then you go, oh, wait, one more thing, and then that's the amount of time you've got to tell the story.
Speaker 5: Will the doors are closing?
Speaker 1: Oh that? And that also adds anxiety too.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the other.
Speaker 7: Thing, because the next tip is to speak slowly. Even though you feel like you're under time constraints, you seem more confident if you're speaking slowly. Yes, so it's like you're not left with many fucking words. If the train doors are closing and you've got to speak slowly, are you.
Speaker 1: You can't shove your foot in there? Get foot chopped off that woman.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I still have Marie in the back of my head being like track doors mates. You actually when other people ramble, I'm just like fucking trained door.
Speaker 1: You have told me that analogy multiple times, advised.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 7: It works really well. But these were the tips that I found for what to actually say. So that's how to say it, and this is what to say. So you say the problem, you say the solution, you say why you you say the value.
Speaker 5: Like what's in it for them? And then a call to action.
Speaker 7: So you might be like, I don't know, call me or email me or something like that. And so if I'd known this beforehand, because you know how you do that problem solution blah blah blah. If I'd known that beforehand, I would have been like, well not. You know, young people don't listen to radio anymore, so you know they're into podcasting. You've got to get things on demand. And that's where we come in, you know, because we're kind of like a radio show right in a way. And so it's like, you know, what was next, fuck a fuck it, get out.
Speaker 5: He's on the next level. Say the solution. Okay, what would solution be, Well, the solution.
Speaker 7: Would be we do it all in one take. It's improv so it has that magic of a live radio show, not much editing.
Speaker 1: Yep, there's segments as well. Very similar radio.
Speaker 5: Yes, but you can get it on demand. Correct say why you would that be? I don't know.
Speaker 7: And I do online experience, you do the broadcast experience. We've got the reach and the experience in careers.
Speaker 1: Also, we're actual friends outside. We haven't been paired up like many radio stations. We have chemistry about natural chemistry.
Speaker 7: The value is that we've already we're already in production. You don't have to start from scratch. We're already going.
Speaker 5: And then call to action, I'd be like, oh, you know, we'll email you a link, let's chat something like that. Brilliant And so I was like, damn, I wish I knew that stuff beforehand, because I just went talking about stuff.
Speaker 1: You know that is actually what I add sound like the ones that are on the radio to promote this podcast. It's it's literally, oh, they just talk about things. I know.
Speaker 7: They they don't really go into great detail about what what about?
Speaker 1: Do they no over the break that we just had? And because we when our iHeart podcasts, all the iHeartRadio radio stations play a promo for our show and it's lovely and it's great. But I don't know who wrote that script, but it is the most ambiguous thing I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they a.
Speaker 7: Radio ad is thirty second. That's like an elevator pitch in a way, isn't it. They've got such amount of time, but they did not here.
Speaker 1: I've got one here because we have used the same system in the radio station.
Speaker 5: So this is oh god, this is literally what I said to the CEO. This is as much detail as I got across.
Speaker 1: This ad over the summer promoting our podcast that you're listening to. All Right, so you're looking for a laughing you don't mind a bit of overshare. Check out a podcast called is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: Really funny podcasts.
Speaker 1: A couple of minches share thoughts and experiences on pretty much like anything goes with this podcast?
Speaker 2: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 1: On your iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcast? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was like pretty much anything. Yeah, it's a bit vague, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Very fat?
Speaker 7: There's not really like, oh, there's a podcast where they share their thoughts about anything like that's every podcast ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're a garden they're driving in your car. You could be like, Oh, don't get the name of that podcast. I wonder if they talk about gardening.
Speaker 5: Oh god, fingers crossed. They talk about chess one day. I love chess. They said anything.
Speaker 1: I hope they discuss neutering of dogs and techniques that I can apply my veterinary clinic. What's the name of that podcast?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: I was like, that's so misleading.
Speaker 1: Anything like that is so broad. That's not tying anyone in.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's so many things to get through. There's so many things in the world we haven't talked about yet.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's so much pressure on us to discuss anything.
Speaker 5: It's one I heard with words. They said they talk about everything.
Speaker 1: I was like, what I have one to She's like, buy a couple of mitches. The podcast that discusses well, just about everything.
Speaker 5: I was like, No, that's not true. That really doesn't sell it. Well, we're talking about biodegradable bag.
Speaker 1: Next week, listenerine strips and how you can use them in your life. What is it just me?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: I'm Abby Chatfield and I am so excited for merch March.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Have a great day guys. Thanks Toby Chatfield. Friend of the Pod is.
Speaker 7: Where you don't have to wait any longer, Zalan Merch March is here. Head to our Instagram at couple of mitches, the link in our bio on all socials. That's where our story is and it's going to be closed by the end of You've got to get your pre orders in and then it's done for life.
Speaker 1: I said Mitch, we should do it in April, but then merch April doesn't have the same ring to it as merch Mark, not even Nope. So this is it. It's a one time off sale. What we order and what you order is made. There's no leftovers.
Speaker 7: Yes, so if we get ten people order to Jumper, we make ten Jumpers. So you've got to get your pre orders in before the end of March.
Speaker 1: Should we discuss the range? Oh yes, well.
Speaker 5: We've got the jumper obviously.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing it right.
Speaker 7: It's got a pair of headphones on it because we didn't want like our faces or like our logo, because then people will look at it and public can be like, what the fuck's that about?
Speaker 1: Correct? If it's a giant, it's just me. It also looks like we would have to sell.
Speaker 7: Out, yes, so we wanted to get something that's kind of like broad. It wouldn't look weird if you wore it in public and people wouldn't be confused. So it's like a giant pair of headphones. But if you look really closely, zoom in within the headphones, little audio waves have little inside jokes from the show. You'll have to have a look on the store see what it is.
Speaker 5: But it's like most people.
Speaker 7: If you're looking at the jumper, it's just a pair of headphones. Cute, love it, but then our real loyal listeners we're going to kick out of it because it's got the inside jokes that only we understand.
Speaker 1: Also, we know our listeners, and we all know that we're all depressed and sob into the sleep of our shirts every night while we sleep, and usually Little Ariana Grande hands and how she wears the sleeves over the palms. We have a logo conveniently placed on the wrist.
Speaker 5: We do, and that's easily hidden as well, So find yourself you're listening to.
Speaker 7: They come in different colors as well, so you'll have to go check out what they look like on our Instagram at couple images.
Speaker 5: But as well as the jumper. Oh the rash shirts I know, no, general we never that was never approved. You can get the like crashing No, well we're not making them, so Hi, you're on it.
Speaker 7: It's so as well as the actual jumper. Mitch and I both have a piece of merch each that we're kind of going to be competing with.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? Oh we are, yes, So here is going real competition. Do you want to announce yours first? Because I don't mind doesn't need to go first, the same amount of impact if I go second.
Speaker 5: Right, So this is yours? Take that.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Here's mine?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 7: So cast your minds back to the end of season one when I had a mental breakdown and I went on a psychiatric recess.
Speaker 5: That's what I called it. I thought it sounded a little more fancy than just saying I was on stress leave.
Speaker 1: It's more of a lunch So.
Speaker 5: Here in my palm, I have a stress ball because you know I love my sensory toys and on it is a little lunchbox with psychiatric recess written on it. And then you flip it and it's our logo. So it's an either just Me psychiatric recess stress ball. It's really practical and it's cute.
Speaker 7: Pop it in your desk, keep it in your car when you're feeling a bit fidgety, especially if you feel like chewing your nails and you want to give that up. Just start starts cushion on the psychiatric recess stress ball.
Speaker 1: You're my competition. I buy my cell phone because you know I bout my nails frantically.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm a big fan of it, Jenna, what do you think?
Speaker 6: I'm actually impressed you can you give.
Speaker 5: It a squeeze your hand strength to the microphone? That's not really don't know one can my nails cat nails? Don't you dare strap my fid.
Speaker 6: I'm not scratching. I'm tapping.
Speaker 1: That actually paints a bed pictures.
Speaker 5: What if I pegged at Mitch's fear in here?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, have a go.
Speaker 5: Sturdy stress plat.
Speaker 1: I'll have to take one. It actually is. So that's Mitch's side piece, my side prices and gentlemen, I'll welcome you to the is Just Me shopping channel.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Tea tower. Now I know what you're thinking.
Speaker 4: T towel.
Speaker 1: I don't need a tea towel, Yes you do. We've all been to Arnie Jens after she gets back from a trip to I don't know, Bowerel. She gets a lovely teatower that says London, Paris, Real, New York, Bowerel. See, y'all, it's like hold on with Barrel. Where does Barrel fit into the mix? But they always make them. Every city has their own.
Speaker 5: It's always London, Paris, Rome and then some city thrown in there.
Speaker 1: Ye know, I can't think of I can't think of a real suburb, but I can think of fake ones. Come I, guys, we have got Is it just me tea towel with all of the infamous fake made up town Why?
Speaker 5: I think from day one on the podcast we figured out that you've got this weird talent that it's making up very convincing sounding fictional suburbs, and now they're all printed on that tea toowl.
Speaker 1: Reach Dude, I remember by Nava Lucy Wanga, Baronet, terrible bus fire there in Lake Barrel, dmldeen, lots of drownings in that lake, Tristleton, A beautiful of Christmas Narrow Ramine shark attack in July. Brendall Barreldean by Annie Julie lives there. This can be hung over your oven. It can be used as an ice pack holder. You can dab it on your mouth when you have guests, use it as a table coffee bab. You could use it as a bib, a torniquet.
Speaker 5: People already have teatowls. No one has threads, spats. This is like a new addition. This will improve your life.
Speaker 1: This is what I think he's gone wrong, because Jenna, let's cast your mind back to episode thirty one. I don't know you say episodes, and you know that might just pretend episode thirty one when you gifted me a tea towel and I moved into my new boat.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, I believe it.
Speaker 1: With episodes, Nime, what episode thirty four you gave me an indigenous Australian tea toowl? Right, I being burnt or crisp. However, you wouldn't give it te taels a gift if you didn't think they were brilliant.
Speaker 6: Oh he's got a point.
Speaker 7: Well exactly, but this only makes sense to our listeners. They're not going to buy it as a gift, are they Oh.
Speaker 1: I think if you give it to your mum even better. If he doesn't know that these are made up towns, she'll.
Speaker 5: Say, what for the loving fuck is this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Bridge of Badoon?
Speaker 1: What Bridge Badoon? Like Barrel Dibbledean. It's got a little is it just me? Logo and guys that is.
Speaker 6: But I think the names are so convincing that people will think that they're real places.
Speaker 5: They were, Like God, he gets around.
Speaker 6: I like the different fonts, many.
Speaker 1: Different funds, many different funds. Anyway, that's my side piece, and what we're going to do is back to the drama of the whole situation. Whoever sells the most side pieces. I haven't really discussed what happens after that.
Speaker 5: We'll live, the other will be killed.
Speaker 1: But I like it that. I like that slit at the throat by Jenny.
Speaker 7: There's a bit of competition as to who sells more. I confidently feel I'm going to sell more stress balls because they're more affordable, because there's four million.
Speaker 4: Dollars not true.
Speaker 1: We ended the link in our bio to find out full prising. However, everything will be available. It is available now as this podcast goes.
Speaker 5: Like yep, get your orders in before the end of merch March.
Speaker 1: That's right, size inclusive as well. We made sure that everyone will fit into it. Is it just me?
Speaker 7: That was the best conversation I've had with the people that were helping us out with it. They were like, so, like, what's the biggest size you want? And I'm like, well, the host is going to have to be able to wear his own merch, so you're going to have to get something the size of a tent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to lin Craft get four by four meters ttail material. Anyway, it's all available, now go by yourself. Some let's do read rooster reviews of course.
Speaker 5: Of course I've actually got one.
Speaker 7: Oh sorry to step on your turf, and you usually do the reviews, but I did notice that there was one you failed to read out for obvious reason.
Speaker 1: I don't want no, I'm going chronological order, mind, Do I go random?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Because you usually just do the ones that are at the time, hop right, And there's one that you've obviously skipped on purpose.
Speaker 1: Why what is it?
Speaker 5: I'll find it.
Speaker 7: So it's from all the way back in October and it says five stars from Ebony car What an absolute banger of a pod. Do you hear the favor and give them the quality content they deserve. All of you, Mitchell Coombs in particular, no offense. I just adore you. Dull bring me so much joy, my sincerest gratitude for the hours of entertainment. Of course you skipped the one where they said I'm the favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh, because I didn't read it out car you read.
Speaker 7: I've got one week to hit us up at couple of mitches on Instagram to claim your prize.
Speaker 1: If you hear your review Red House, a stupid name, Ebony, Ebony truck.
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 1: I've got one from Charles two thousand and four, Coming from the future, Charles says, loving the podcast. Started listening late twenty twenty and got in love. Great in your personal life, Charles, or with the podcast please during the break. Had a great time listening to one new episode each day, Short and sweet, quite like the moose at Red Rooster.
Speaker 5: Oh even integrated the sponsor.
Speaker 1: World Charles three thousand and four. You've got seven days to contact or else we will give your prize to the needy children of the world. Oh we laugh. Time to move on to a top five?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, let's do it.
Speaker 1: The top five.
Speaker 7: Today we are counting down the top five Aussie TV deaths. Now I am I do secretly froth like a death scene on a TV show that makes you feel something, because I have also seen many shit ones like Neighbors. There's only one that made the countdown from Neighbors, really because most of them are so bad, Like there's so many awful, like really poorly executed death scenes on Australian TV. Yeah, by the way, this is from like our generation, so there might be people being like, what about a country practice.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch that.
Speaker 7: I wasn't born, of course, so also I didn't really watch Home in a way, so there may have been some iconic scenes on that I wouldn't you know.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that works at Home and Away and will not name them, however, Hugh Sheridan. However, I've been told that they only get two takes per scene. Really, if you don't get it in the two takes, then they're going to edit. They'll make it. Well.
Speaker 8: I've been an extra on Home in Away correct and they've done more takes than two.
Speaker 5: How many they do, I don't know more than two?
Speaker 1: You can't corroborate well, that's what I've had on the grapevine.
Speaker 5: Right, So you've got to kind of nail it the first time apparently.
Speaker 1: So that's why so many scenes can be somewhat cringe worthy and awkward, because they've got such tight turnarounds. They're like, get this scene out, We've got to move on.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: I'm going to start with Claire Mcloud's death on Mcloud's Daughters, not because it shouldn't be higher up in the countdown, but because everyone was talking about it in our Facebook group. Jenna mentioned Mcloud' daughters last week, and that's what's brought this about, right, Apparently a lot of people are rewatching it on Sam. It's got new life, so maybe I can sell it to you.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: So Claire and her sister Tests they inherited their father's farm. So two female leads running the family farm.
Speaker 1: Right, are they McLeod's daughters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jack McLeod died and then they had to take over the farm.
Speaker 1: Is he ever in the show or is that pretext?
Speaker 5: No that it starts with his death.
Speaker 7: He's never in it, so that this is three seasons later, so you've gotten to know them, witness their bond as sisters, and then Claire goes and.
Speaker 5: Drives the ute off a fucking cliff, doesn't she And it's got her.
Speaker 6: Daughter in the back, who's a baby. A baby?
Speaker 5: No, you will have to wait and see the sister tests did survive and went on to be in a few more seasons. But Claire, this is where we lost the plural. It was just mclod's daughter after can't lose the McLeod's daughter.
Speaker 6: Well we did.
Speaker 1: How many seasons did this show go?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 5: Too many? It got really crap in the end of eight surviving by the end.
Speaker 7: By the end, most of them had left, so they started bringing out McLeod's bastards and McLeod's love child's and McLeod's cousins. It was a mess, but these were the two ogs, and so it broke everyone's heart.
Speaker 1: Let me watch this.
Speaker 7: Also, interestingly, they didn't actually promo that this was going to happen. It just took everyone by surprise. You just fucking died.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? All right, all right, so I'm listening out for Claire.
Speaker 5: Yes, she's the brunette in the driver's seat.
Speaker 1: The audio.
Speaker 5: Was she drunk, page she drive off the cliff, ex jam against the steering coln.
Speaker 1: So she's stuck. Apparently, just get out your door and get her out through the door, right, No, we'll move your seat back.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no no, you just get out the door and get her out. So apparently she's like wenged in the driver's seat, so she can't actually get out, but the others are out. The baby is about to plummet to her death.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a big four.
Speaker 7: And then she's got a fucking They live on a big property, right, She's got to run back to the homestead and find help.
Speaker 5: My sister is just bloody plummeted.
Speaker 1: Say does she have a scooter or an eye?
Speaker 8: Final?
Speaker 5: Skip forward It okay, this is when she runs home and tells everyone players are dead.
Speaker 1: I reckon, it's time to crack open that kick.
Speaker 5: Where are they Probably wanted to get a hair done, I reckon. She deserves to treat herself.
Speaker 1: Are they getting the commodore driving an hour? It seems to the side.
Speaker 5: God, that's her fiance. Well, he was going to propose when she got home.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, dearn, she's dead.
Speaker 5: I feel like those TV shows don't do that. Then they actually showed her lifeless fucking cold body.
Speaker 1: They've put some put some powdered white makeup foundation on her face.
Speaker 5: They're like, all right, the first the first shot of you as corpse, and actually, you.
Speaker 1: Know what as far as deaths go, yeah, dramatic, tragic, she's got it. Probably I don't know what I do in that situation, and now I'll have to go back and rewatch.
Speaker 7: So number four, Yeah, this one equally devastating to the nation. It happened on the Saddle Club. This is when the horse died. A horse death.
Speaker 1: No good, because I don't think I can handle five human deaths.
Speaker 8: In her ow.
Speaker 5: I just know without having to ask that Jenna was into The Saddle Club as a kid. I definitely was. Were you did you ever watch it?
Speaker 1: My sisters were into it, and so I have, in turn secondhand seen a few episodes.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's see if this rings a bell.
Speaker 7: Okay, So Veronica, who's a real fucking mole of a thing, right, So she's like the villain of the show, and she's really competitive. They're doing some horse competition thing, and she like pushes her horse too hard even though it's like not probably warmed up or like it's it's got a limp or something.
Speaker 5: She pushes it too hard, so we're like trips. It breaks, it breaks its leg and then it has to get put down.
Speaker 7: Oh no, all because Veronic is a spite for little dog and a selfish pig. Yeah, poor Veronica, selfish bit.
Speaker 6: No, not poor Veronica.
Speaker 1: What was she lost a horse?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: We have the footage? Yeah, all right, let's roll it.
Speaker 4: How's she doing? Is she wimming?
Speaker 1: You better hope she knocks a round down? So much drama for these children. She's going way too fast?
Speaker 4: What is she doing?
Speaker 1: Don't laugh so quickly?
Speaker 5: Oh is the horse lying down?
Speaker 1: Then as fallen to its side in slow motion? Yeah, there should be an adult there should have to start with. It's getting up, it's getting up. Oh, it's it's pulling.
Speaker 5: It's a little fat, it's got a broken like.
Speaker 1: I have no concern for Veronica, who's been bucked off for.
Speaker 4: Shetland.
Speaker 5: It's a bad fracture, but you can fix it, right, What sort of art to be looking at?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 5: Even if by some miracle of bones did heal, he'd always be in pain.
Speaker 1: You recommendation, that's it thing.
Speaker 5: No, he won't feel anything, Carol, You can't there has to be something else.
Speaker 4: We can do.
Speaker 1: A lot of the bad gun kills.
Speaker 6: You can save him.
Speaker 5: A horse like Cobalt will break his heart, never to be able to run free again. He's supposed to save animals, not kill them.
Speaker 3: Carol, I need you to calm down.
Speaker 1: Let's try to make these last few moments as pleasant as possible for him.
Speaker 5: They've injected the.
Speaker 6: Beautiful horse in the world.
Speaker 5: We're never gonna forget your Cobalt.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's terrible of them shooting Colbolt before the horses. Corpses on the ground. All these children are padding it now. Montage of Cobolt's finest Dad. I have a good.
Speaker 9: Poor Cobalt, Colbot, Cobalt, Colbot, c O b A l T Cobot, co Cobalt, Cobolt, go bolt, poor Cobolt.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, why can't you say colt co as in like co like coconut co and then.
Speaker 9: Bolt bolt Cobolt co bolt Colbolt, Oh my god, what co bolt col.
Speaker 1: Co co Bolt's dead?
Speaker 5: All right, number three? Bridge it on, neighbors, did you see this?
Speaker 1: I've never seen I've never seen neighbors. No, but I have heard of his death. Haydn't watch his Neighbors. Really yeah, at work every night, so he might be secretly watching it. I've never seen it, no, but he has seen it in the olden days.
Speaker 5: Did also my family I used to watch Neighbors.
Speaker 7: Yes, so the death scene itself with Bridget was really lame. However, the ad promoting her death, that's what was emotional, right.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: I remember they played it for like all over summer, like all over Christmas, and the song would get suck in my head all the time.
Speaker 5: Do you know this song? Is that Kate Milly Harkey one?
Speaker 3: Oh, so she's lost in a bush, lost alone and then I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: If you did.
Speaker 1: They're also upset. Did you think Margot Robbie, Margo Robbie they were at a funeral is and then she's a She'll always be Beth Parker, bridget Bridge Neighbours six eighty week Nights Special event. Isn't it weird? Thing?
Speaker 5: Margot, Robbie or Neighbors. That promo was dramatic, It was very It hyped up the death to be some thing more than what it was what actually happened.
Speaker 1: Because all we saw was her running in a bush.
Speaker 5: Well, the car went off the road and then she was in the bush and she I don't know.
Speaker 1: And she dehydrated in the bush.
Speaker 5: No, I actually can't remember. It was actually so stupid, like I was like I could have survived.
Speaker 1: That, right, But they got the baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they always get the bail, isn't it weird?
Speaker 1: Adults who can probably live for three to four days without water and food, but a baby who needs to be wiped in the art exactly lives on for a month.
Speaker 7: See that death made no sense, but it was still emotional because of that promo number two, Mel Unpacked to the rafters. Now, now that's the car accident that you think, oh bitch, you didn't survive that.
Speaker 1: This I know and my whole family, as did I think everyone in the countries. Yeah, sat down to watch this event of Mel dying.
Speaker 6: It was the biggest news of the week.
Speaker 1: Was it promoted? Did we know she was going to die?
Speaker 5: Do we know some I think someone we knew someone was going to die? Yeah, wow, Yeah it was one of those like oh one of the rafters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, packed to the rafters, huge showing us here in Australia, which is being rebooted.
Speaker 5: As we also very very poorly edited.
Speaker 7: As I've recently, I've been rewatching it and I'm like, oh my god, there's so many jumps that are really obvious.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, it's so bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have the footage for this?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: What's the setup? So is she going to dinner or something else? She's a nurse.
Speaker 7: She's texting while driving. Her husband's at a hotel in the city, planning this romantic surprise, and he's texting her the address and then she looks down at her phone and then just boom, drives through a giveway sign and gets t boned.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awful.
Speaker 5: Then she dies.
Speaker 1: All right, we have the footage here. Hi, it's me.
Speaker 5: Okay to spiel, don't go home, come straight to the Kent Hotel in the city, room seven to one two.
Speaker 4: I've got clothes for.
Speaker 1: A year, even though he made me spoil the surprise.
Speaker 3: I love you tea stuck.
Speaker 1: Oh she's crashed.
Speaker 5: See there's no surviving that, is there.
Speaker 1: No, she's definitely dead.
Speaker 5: And then they have this real emotional music when her husband has to like identify her at the hospital. He pulls back the sheet and to find her like lifeless corpse. I remember that. Yep, that's mel.
Speaker 1: That's you, Sheridan, isn't it? Who will know?
Speaker 5: It was a very convincing straight man in that show, Wasn't he know?
Speaker 1: He just got engaged with his boyfriend this week?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Clearly this death he's moved on from, which is right. I'm glad he's moved on. Must go and YouTube that video goes is a very sad death.
Speaker 5: All right? The last one, all right, the big one is This one shook me to my core.
Speaker 7: It's Patrick on Offspring. I know, I didn't even watch Offspring. I just remember walking through the laundrym as a kid and my parents are watching it, and I literally sat down as this happened. And this was the first ever scene from Offspring i'd seen, and I was like, oh my god, that was good. I gotta go buy the box set, which I did, and now I love Offspring.
Speaker 5: It's on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Actually, Offspring actually good.
Speaker 5: It was really good and it had like a cult following, so you'll have to watch it on Netflix.
Speaker 7: It's actually really good. But what happened was he was just walking down the street. He got hit by a car. It wasn't anything too dramatic. He just fell over and hit his head on the concrete and he got up afterwards, so it wasn't like he was you know, like his body was all fucked and like broken bones and stuff. He just hit his head on the concrete, got up and went, no, that's all right, made just an accident because it was such a low speed. And then Nina, his partner. This is the part where she's gone to pick him up. He's like, oh, I got hit by a car, but I'm fine, and she's like, okay, I'll come get you. And they're driving along and that's when the head injury starts kicking out.
Speaker 5: We didn't know that all this time there.
Speaker 7: Was like internal bleeding happening, and so he seems fine, but then eventually starts, you know, slaring his words and gets also.
Speaker 6: Really the most realistic yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: And then bear in mind that he she was heavily pregnant too.
Speaker 1: Was this a finale maybe of season finale one?
Speaker 5: It's like towards the end. Yeah, okay, I think the funeral was the finale, But yeah, it happened. I wasn't looking one minute, I was out for the next thing. I was saying, oh, you've graised yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh it's okay.
Speaker 5: Well, where's it driving now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: He was very apologetic and it's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: Okay, nothing nothing weed as yet, right, it's when they're driving, sorry to drag you away from the baby shower.
Speaker 4: Oh that's tried.
Speaker 5: I'm relieved. Actually, it's a nice type of breathing with you. Hey, now you're on attorney leave.
Speaker 6: I am now on maternity leave. Next up, parenthood.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: We can finally sort out the baby's room and then there you'll be there then unless unless and I don't pack, Oh deed, say so than counter ten?
Speaker 4: Counter ten?
Speaker 5: Open your eyes, okay, Patrick, just say something? Patrick?
Speaker 4: Oh god, So look she's at the hospital.
Speaker 5: Help help me, help me, Come on, help me, someone help me.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's my partner, his head things passed out.
Speaker 5: Help Okay. So now this is when the doctor comes out to tell them how Patrick's doing.
Speaker 2: He had a subdural bleed the meningeal layer between the geral martyr and the irachanoid god, and it was very messy in there, and we worked to ease the pressure and to locate the source of the bleed and to suture the blood vessels.
Speaker 3: How is he can I go and see him.
Speaker 2: We weren't successful. What we did everything we could, but he didn't survive the procedure.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, I'm so sorry. Oh is that what you're doing the hallway?
Speaker 4: Is it allowed to be done?
Speaker 1: I mean, is that allowed to be done in a hallway? Were you sitting down the room?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: So this is the part where they take her and deceive a lifeless body for the last time before they switch off life support.
Speaker 5: It's very sure. So you're gonna figure. Watched it on Netflix. It's a very good theory. Yeah, it's called off Spring, Dylan, write it down. Start from season thirty.
Speaker 1: Season one's a bit shit you I've heard that, and the final seasons get a bit weird too.
Speaker 5: No, they're great, I really do.
Speaker 1: Okay anyway, sorry us, it's on life support.
Speaker 6: Yes, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you pull it out now?
Speaker 6: Perfectly fine?
Speaker 1: Where's swetsheld it? Myself? Save? You're go get a couple.
Speaker 5: One more.
Speaker 1: She only gave her thirty seconds. God imagine if that was all be so upset, would be so mad.
Speaker 5: But who's so you were hating?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: There we go, Jesus, which one was your favorite?
Speaker 1: None? I think the horse cocking and it was probably the best.
Speaker 5: Okay, which one do you think was the best done?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Offspring?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 1: That was She got a gold LOGI for that, didn't she? Yes, she did, but she was like an oscar in this country. She did.
Speaker 5: She's kind of the only one that's still in the business, like none of the others seemed to really be with work.
Speaker 1: Look, I love that show, but the accents in the Saturn Club were all over the place.
Speaker 6: No, there's two Canadians. All the rest are Australia.
Speaker 4: But are they merry?
Speaker 5: I think from memory it was like some joint venture between Australia and some Canadian productions, so they're like, we've got to have some Canadians in there. But it just made no sense that.
Speaker 1: The horse doctors, like we've got effects the horse British.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 1: Over the shop. God, you know what a show that wasn't on the list because it's American. Have you either of you seen The Good Place?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: I hated it really Yeah. I got so sick of that show very quickly.
Speaker 1: Oh well, in the end, when you know everyone dies because in heaven they're a really dead. So no spoilers, it's really nice. They just it's a beautiful death. So if you want a happy death, google the Good Place Death.
Speaker 5: Well, that won't be making the top five.
Speaker 7: No, definitely join our Facebook group and during idiots if you want to have it out with me and say no, no, you missed a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, argue it out over there.
Speaker 5: What about would you say those at the top five?
Speaker 6: I would definitely definitely top five.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any of those shows except for Back that Rafter. Yeah, of course, but years ago. You know what, we should try and get Hugh Sheridan on and talk about that scene and see if he still remembers identifying Mel's body.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he would. And he's not like old. He has a memory. He hasn't got dementia.
Speaker 1: I just got to focus on marrying his husband, not Mel on a metal tray. Let's get any one Jenna knows his system. Well, all right, Well, we're back next week for episode sixty. Can your bloody blow sixtieth?
Speaker 5: Can't wait, guys, we'll.
Speaker 7: See you then merches out as well in our Yes, don't forget, it's game on, bitch.
Speaker 5: You gotta buy my stress ball so we pay the tatow. Yes, No, don't bother a little shit.
Speaker 1: It's all up to you and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys, Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 5: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end. We keep it a secret because it's not really our best work, so it's kind of embarrassing. I don't want anyone to hear this. Hopefully they just listen to the main bit and then piss off. But hey, you hear like a little club.
Speaker 1: Aren't we mentally clock out as well? Yeah, we don't really pay much attention to what's going on. There's no script because everything else is fully scripted. Every word we sad in the main show has been scripted, written out meticulously by beautiful Sam. It was away on location. Today's not here for the episode. Makes it sound he's on location. He's shooting a feature film. Yeah, yeah, he's shooting at one of the flobbers in Hawaiian Flopper.
Speaker 5: It's all This is a pattern, isn't it. Someone says, Oh, yes, I'll help you produce the show.
Speaker 7: I'll come on board, I'll join the team, and then they within a few episodes, they just piss off, like dinner God when used to never show up in the other.
Speaker 1: Days, I've got I have to be out by six.
Speaker 6: Yes, I know I did well.
Speaker 5: Since no, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Well. We love having it Sam as well. Did you notice last episode Sam was continuously buzzing into the show just to prove that he was laughing.
Speaker 5: I got it was so funny.
Speaker 7: At one point he buzzed in just to laugh, and I was like, we didn't need that. It sound proof so that we don't hear people out here.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure he's scared. You're like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 5: I thought it was something off your desk, like malfunctioning. I was like, what the fuck it is? Sam laughing? Like, imagine, can you turn these mics on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you gotta go out, all right, you go out and laugh. There's also such an aggressive button sound effect that comes with it.
Speaker 6: It's the button and then because it goes yeah.
Speaker 1: Ready, all right, here we go. I'll say joke, I'll say Joe. Okay, anyway, why the chicken cross the road? Have some chicken parmesan for dinner?
Speaker 5: That was good?
Speaker 1: Come back in. I want to see if my laugh will work out there because yours works.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, of course it'll work?
Speaker 1: Do you do a really loud laugh get back in there.
Speaker 5: Do you know what he has said before our sand that he does not like a D D breath, So I don't think he'll hear this. So let's just do a little experiment everyone listened out next week and see if he does it again. He buzzes in just to laugh, and it's like, you can keep that to yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really don't need to know that.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that. You guys noticed as well.
Speaker 6: I know this as soon as you got that shot.
Speaker 1: Anyway, where were we to come back in?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm coming you see, it's getting cold.
Speaker 6: It's very cold, old icy.
Speaker 1: It was not exactly warm with the best of days. That's a good one, Sam. Sam would do it like I hadn't even said the punchline and he laughed. It's like his finger was hovering over it.
Speaker 5: Like I didn't notice that.
Speaker 1: No, it was very very quick. I'm like, why did the chicken cross the road? Because I wanted to get to the other side. Wow, he's preempting the line.
Speaker 5: Maybe we can come up with a nickname off this, because I think that pretty Sam is a bit like I feel like that's like not really appropriate in twenty twenty one to like give people nicknames based off their appearance. That's it's very It implies that he has no substance. What can we do on cackling Sam?
Speaker 1: Cackling Sam? No, yeah, giggling Sam.
Speaker 5: Jenna google synonyms for laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, tickled, pink short Sam. Now I can barely say pretty Sam.
Speaker 3: We've got chuckle chuckling Sam's good.
Speaker 5: How it's not really a.
Speaker 6: How, it's not snigger.
Speaker 5: I've got snickering Sam. Actually, I get you concerned. You get rid of the S and it's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's what else is there? We've got circle back just oh jes to Sam, titter No, Mitch has got a sponsorship do with them.
Speaker 5: So I want the one that begins with S. But I'm not comfortable with saying snigger.
Speaker 1: I think it's a gay snickering Sam, good.
Speaker 5: Snickers bar, I always got it with snickering.
Speaker 6: No, there's snigger? Really, yeah?
Speaker 1: Can we stop saying it? I think it's I think it's snickering. I thought it was snickering? Is that when you just eat the snickers?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's bead barking commands from the producers, are she does?
Speaker 1: It sounds more efficient when you do it from out there.
Speaker 6: So the first one I just brought up means laugh in a half suppressed. Typically, we don't want that way. No, I'm saying the difference right and snicker?
Speaker 5: What about just cackling Sam? I like that or just cackles? Cackles?
Speaker 1: Pussyfoot Sam? Sorry? Google said for sneak I imagine someone robbing your house. You're calling the police. Why were he said someone was pussy footing in my house? Or he set a sneak out when you're a young girl, he's gone instead of sneaking out, Now, no sneaking out of home. Okay, I know you can drink alcohol, but now, but no sneak out. No, no pussy footing out of the house.
Speaker 6: What about this one? It comes up with funny woman.
Speaker 1: No, he's not a funny woman. I like cackling Sam.
Speaker 7: Okay, what about words rhyme with Sam? We can't do the the uh, we can't do the thing where they both start in the same letter. So we're gonna have to go with rhymes.
Speaker 5: Google words rhyme with Sam, pam tam.
Speaker 1: Google, I said, that's so abrasive. Abrasive Sam isn't bad jam Sam. Oh, Now I'm hungry, all right? While we think, okay, while we think of Sam names, Sam.
Speaker 5: Tellus f M, time to say the traffic count Foster Road heavy.
Speaker 1: I'm an old bat. There's a milk spill on the F one.
Speaker 6: There's bam, cam clam, damn damn Sam, diagram, diaphragm, histogram, kilogram.
Speaker 5: He's a little stupid word. When do you do that's not good?
Speaker 4: Picked up the wheeze in my.
Speaker 8: Life, persian lamb yum, tinker's damn all these words, traffic jam, be there bulls in the Abraham.
Speaker 1: These aren't rhymes.
Speaker 6: They are They're right with Sam.
Speaker 5: But that one is.
Speaker 6: His sick syllables, rehabit contraceptive diaphragm samped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good one. Contraceptive diaphragm. Sam. You did it.
Speaker 5: Into laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because you've obviously started laughing and you've thought, oh, I want to join in. So it starts a quarter of the way through, So it's not it's you missed the intro.
Speaker 5: Because I'm facing away from the glass. Every time he did it, I'm like.
Speaker 1: I get a It's like a jump scare and a scream film.
Speaker 5: I didn't even see.
Speaker 1: God, I'm scared, Sam, Jump scam Sam.
Speaker 5: I like contra contract.
Speaker 1: He comes back after a week off. Welcome back, producer, Jane Mitch. We're here in contraceptive Diephram.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. That is good.
Speaker 6: That is very very good.
Speaker 5: We got there in the end with contraceptive die.
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 5: I reckon?
Speaker 1: That's got to be a contraceptive.
Speaker 5: It makes no sense, but that's my I love it.
Speaker 1: How do we tell him we don't a lot of lollies out there?
Speaker 5: Looking back?
Speaker 1: Contraceptive he'll run with it too. He's a good producer.
Speaker 5: I don't know. He'll probably pull usup, like what the is that about? You might think it's an insult.
Speaker 1: We're going to add that to the opening next season.
Speaker 5: Can I not to lollies like that on my Please?
Speaker 6: Don't you lollies on the mic?
Speaker 1: That's hard, that hurts my ears?
Speaker 5: Turn her down? Oh look, who's back where she started?
Speaker 1: Sure? Can I? That's actually how she started a lot of moaning on the out side of the that's how Sylvia died.
Speaker 6: Don't bring Sylvia into this.
Speaker 1: When was the last time that you thought nor said rip Sylvia.
Speaker 5: I really didn't get the whole Sylvie thing, but our listened this thing to care.
Speaker 7: Her name gets mentioned often in our Facebook group. People, I actually didn't give.
Speaker 6: A fuck, to be honest, please please respect.
Speaker 1: It was just shocked at and we never really discussed this. Jenna's lack of communication. She didn't tell us. We had to go through her mother to find out.
Speaker 5: Your mom had to tell us that she happened a week or two before that, and you just didn't think to share that with her godparents warning.
Speaker 6: I was mourning, and I was very upset, and I was crying every.
Speaker 1: Time I talked about two weeks is not it's too long. As soon as Tissy fell off that cliff and that you to the town to tell.
Speaker 7: I've never met some of that just confidently guess his names. I don't know, Like I always go, what's the name again? But you just go claim, no, it's if Mark.
Speaker 1: Write an uncle John. No, do it after you've already started laughing. Ready, you know I had an uncle Jock. Oh oh, I'm getting a call.
Speaker 4: Who is it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a contraceptive diaphragm.
Speaker 5: Sam, is it actually?
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Oh imagine if it was. Though, all right, I get back in here.
Speaker 3: Okay, con't receptive diaphragm?
Speaker 1: How'd you get that? Abby Chatfield sweep it? Guys? Mitch surprised me. I didn't know that was happening.
Speaker 5: You really don't pay much attention to what goes on in this show.
Speaker 1: No, I knew what happened in the show it aired. How did you get it from her? You just DMed her?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: No, she did it while she was here during the show.
Speaker 7: We were like merch March's coming, guys, and I said, can we get a slid liner from New Abbey? And she took like three taps because she was wine drunk. I don't remember we did it in the show.
Speaker 1: I don't remember it did what? Don't remember it at all?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: Well I'm back, Hi, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Don't glad you're back, because we're going episode sixty next week. We did something for our fiftieth Anything about sixtieth on that.
Speaker 5: I'll find it, not on turn that off?
Speaker 1: She was peace by the way. That off?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 5: I have a check kill.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm Abby Chatfield and I am so excited for merch March.
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: I'm so excited specifically about the rush shirt.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 5: Again, it's Abby Chatfield, queen.
Speaker 1: Of Jungle.
Speaker 6: The Rush shirt.
Speaker 1: See she was really milking that jungle thing. Yeah, good for her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't believe she.
Speaker 1: Did that without even realizing. And I was talking back to her. We've never got Did we get her drunk? Because she also brought champagne we popped last week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know she was quiet.
Speaker 5: She had like three glasses and that's fine for me, but apparently she can't handle it.
Speaker 1: Jesus, guys, thank you for listening this long. We really should stress. The merch is out now and we will make what you buy, so there's no pressure.
Speaker 7: But buy one of everything, absolutely, but don't buy any tea towels. Instead, use that money to get extra stress balls because they might you might lose one. You've gotta get one for the car, You've got to get one for your desk drawer, you've got to get one for your backpack, one for your bedside table.
Speaker 5: Get like a lot of stress balls so I sell more.
Speaker 1: That's how my Almer's got to eighty three, toilet stress ball, kitchen stress ball, stress ball, ahd no, but she loves a stress ball.
Speaker 6: Why are you promoting his proper?
Speaker 1: Because guess what, when you know how good yours is, you don't need to shoot on the competition because the tea towel is versatile.
Speaker 5: I feel like we're going to leave here tonight.
Speaker 7: Mitch is gonna get on the radio being like, please please find my teatail, like he's gonna be using all his platforms that he has available.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Me forward announcing a song. Go on kiss Nights, speach till midnight over Max on the show tonight. If you need to mop up tonight, I don't know. It's a Wednesday by a teacher, Link and buyer. How is it that I can always hit the post?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I can't even remember the name of that dead.
Speaker 5: Horse Cobolt cold Bolt. Do you always needed to hit the post? I feel like it would be hard.
Speaker 1: I hit the post every night. It's my one job to hit the post.
Speaker 5: Yes, it'sful. Let's do let's we'll fun out of time.
Speaker 7: Let's do a challenge next week and we'll just like play your songs that you've never heard, and you.
Speaker 5: Just got to You just got to feel it in your aura. Oh, I think i'd be good and be like, when when are they going to start singing?
Speaker 1: When the post starts? Yeah, all right, the post post.
Speaker 5: It's like a radio crime to talk over the singer.
Speaker 1: Of course it is. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you never crashed the vocals. Okay, this is fun, sort of crashing the car with mel again. All right, let's go. We're back next week, guys, episode sixty. We got a challenge set up that'll be fun. So I'll see you next week for that.
Speaker 5: Great We'll catch you then, guys, see yeah
Speaker 4: Nation