Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: You may now refer to me as Dame Patsy.
Speaker 3: Please you don't trust a strained doctors.
Speaker 4: Huh, quake in your ass. Chris Martin is here.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three, Shoe one two and thirteen.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show Now pass you. Just to let you know executive decision that was taken yesterday about today's show and the mindset.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's going on?
Speaker 4: I can't. I just the energy was like that of someone who's on something.
Speaker 2: I'm just preempting what you're going to say. I think I know what you're going to say.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't, you can't imagine.
Speaker 4: No, I think I can because your your energy levels at the moment are disapportionate of what I'm going to say now is putting real pressure on what I was going to say. I've got to say it at the moment as well, Chuck, and I just want to say it appear is that you're still partying hard?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Why no, no, no, no, it's just a great vine. But the voice says.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: This shows Johnny Depp, just like there's been a lot of partying. I mean, were you celebrating last night as well?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh no, no, school night? No?
Speaker 4: No, who breached last night?
Speaker 2: Any what?
Speaker 4: Who breats? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah we had yes.
Speaker 4: Monday night. This says to me, still living, still partying hard, too cool, too cool to cook, Chris well, too cool, aurcrol Winner does not cooking on Monday night.
Speaker 2: No, I don't go to the supermarket now, still change. No, We've got some Chinese last night and I don't care for it reheated. I have to say, I do love a fresh Chinese course.
Speaker 4: I mean they just reheated it and said, here's your order. There's some lefto from last night, people who didn't finish on the table, saying, and they live so much food, it's yours. That's fifty two bucks pieces, rehit it prawns.
Speaker 2: I've taken onds to ballet and so by the time I got back it was cold. So Chris said, I'll heat it up for you, and I said, no, I don't care for reheated Chinese, and he said, well, this is news to me after like being together for.
Speaker 4: Sarah loves to say that to me, like I've come up with some whole new way of being just about some mild preference to go, well, this is news to me. Since when have you been doing this, like having some sort of secret life, And now it's just happened to crash into my heather.
Speaker 3: They can't hold onto it anymore. I have to tell you, I don't like.
Speaker 2: No, it's just Chinese for some reason. I don't you know. You put that special fried rice in and it's just not the same this it is.
Speaker 4: No, it's not all you do is you just sprinkle some little droplets of water.
Speaker 2: And then droplets pluggies sticks to the roof of your mouth, and the beef and black beanies just not the same. The snowpeas aren't crunchy, Chris.
Speaker 3: Your husband a lot of ordering Chinese while everybody else is out of the house.
Speaker 2: Yes, does it quite a few times on my head, Jack. So I just don't like reheated Chinese, and I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: See what I was going to say is the decision I made yesterday was that today should be just total positivity today, And already you've gone against that by moaning about someone who was kind enough to get you a takeaway and then her rale Highness didn't care for the reheated chickens. So I'm going to plan song Patsy, and then I need you to get dialed back down please with the show and where we are heading today, which is total positivity. It's hard to actually do. I said to team yesterday, this is how we're going to shot. Already, even the ten or fifty minutes before the show, Jack was concerned about the dress sense of some of our listeners coming to my night to te.
Speaker 3: I just wondered if we'd told them to dress nice for the funer. Sometimes we've done events with listeners before and they don't mind coming in bord shorts and sing.
Speaker 4: This isn't a listener issue, this is an Australian issue. I found that Australians there no worries. Attitude really manifests itself in the dressing down for events you expect to be dressed up for, so I would expect very little tomorrow. You know, expect thongs, bord. I mean, Chris. The wear we love God was when Hotpants was on the Red carpet.
Speaker 2: Ye I didn't know it was going on.
Speaker 7: The red.
Speaker 4: Giant Red carpet. I would have worn my smartest Bord shorts. Chris is some quick silver so I just got an eye on them.
Speaker 2: Chris is one of those that will not even wear tracked X like to the milk Pard to get a leader of milk. He will put jeans on. So what are we saying Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We go and get my leave Ice. I've got a job interview at night. He will. Wow, that's a step up man. You married to Tom Ford.
Speaker 2: That is a step up out West. I can tell you. I see people in their pajamas at the supermarket. So what are we're saying, Tomorrow night's going and get my Sunday bess jeans. Are we saying no dinnham tomorrow night?
Speaker 4: Yes, you would be wearing Dinhim though of course I wouldn't. You'll come glitzing Glen, get that acro dressing. So when we returned to the show, Patsy and you listeners as well, Total Positivity Tuesday.
Speaker 1: But Christian Connell Show podcast, it.
Speaker 4: Was the Radio Awards. You probably picked that up from a lot of Patsy's stuff yesterday on the show. So radio Awards at the weekend, and you're right to be concerned about So tomorrow night, we're taking a load of you, and there's more chances on today's show come up for dinner and drinks with us, and then we're taking to go and see the best show in town right now, which is Tina, the Tina Turner Musical. And so it's going to look amazing. The Princess Seattle looks amazing for it all. And so you'd like to think people who've won their way, they know it's a night out, they're not just going themselves, they're going dinner and drinks. You'd like to think they'd be dressing up. But sometimes I find in in Australia there's some people don't understand the dress code. Like even even our team, they looked amazing on Saturday. Everyone was dressed up. Everyone looked resplendent. Apart from our friend old mate here in the studio in a Miami Vice suit. It was Did you see DoD Johs You couldn't miss it, just got off his yoke yacht from Capri. How very Sydney. You can take the Sydney sider out Sydney, but not that linen suit. Black tie, black type, black tie, cocktail dress, cocktail Drew who's old mate here?
Speaker 3: Leon Adda DiCaprio on a super.
Speaker 4: He looked like the partner with someone who works on the show. Hadn't got hadn't the invite properly? Hey listen, Mammy Vice, speak for yourself. Here a white linen suit.
Speaker 8: I was just thinking of bringing a bit of a Mediterranean to the awards.
Speaker 3: Everyone, so, yes, exactly exactly, it's.
Speaker 4: Linen suits, screams Bogan day Drinker.
Speaker 8: Yes, well, that is actually a fitting theme for the To be honest, I would say they were worse dressed people than me.
Speaker 4: Also, it's like the thing about linen is right, it's you put it on and it's fresh within ten minutes. Crumpled.
Speaker 8: I did notice in the photos the leg you look it is the crumpliest of materials, isn't it so real?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, look like you've been making snow angels outside for about two hours before getting on the red carp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've only got about two minutes where it looks good. And then yeah I did.
Speaker 8: I was looking back at the was like, oh, I don't remember it being so crumpily increased, but yeah, that was my new suit from Vietnam.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's going to get another weary gain.
Speaker 4: No, you got out. It looks good. Please can you wear it tomorrow? Come on, all right, it's positivity Tuesday and linen Wednesday. I have a linen suit. I will turn up in my linen suit. Okay, I will be crunled like you people are going to go? Is Christian living in a car?
Speaker 3: This is a classic O'Connell.
Speaker 4: What's happened to the positivity?
Speaker 3: You can trust that about twenty percent?
Speaker 4: Open, shake up.
Speaker 9: I will wear the woman suit, Jack, if you've got I don't.
Speaker 3: Have a linen super wearing a linen shirt.
Speaker 4: That's a bit by curious. Come on in come.
Speaker 3: Him not going to go and buy a full linen suit today to wear meant it? Suit will pay for it.
Speaker 4: I'm you were in the meeting Jack, and I heard yeah, the Sprints corporate spread seat session. There's no signing off on anything. Don't even get a bottle of water tomorrow. You will owe the company money. The way I left that meeting yesterday was that we now have to pay this radio station to.
Speaker 1: Work the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today, I'm trying to conduct an experiment with the team. You're invited to join in as well. TPT Total Positivity. Tuesday's it's full going very well. It's all going very well. But you know a few obbles, you apply positivity, we can reset team. Okay, So today I want to ask you then we yesterday, how was your Monday? Were you a Monday winner or loser. I'm in the rare position where I actually feel like a winter today because I got the hottest ticket in town. I got in the Prestoue ballot yesterday. I've got O well, well, going to see the boys when they come here. They're doing two nights Oasis tickets go and sell ten am this morning. Good luck my view through registered with the pre sale ballot. May have got your tickets yesterday. Yeah, I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm going to seem it felt like I was. It was a gift just getting the tickets. I was so nervous, right because the timer starts. It's like a flipping game show getting tickets now. And I'm like had the credit card radio and I was like, oh, my got it expires next month? Is that gonna be a problem when they're here? And I print the tickets off and do I want them on my phone, printed email to me, what's the safest thing? And this email address, you know, and I was so nerve wreckinged and they got I've got the tickets and I was so excited. So it feels like I'm going to see them in a couple of weeks time. Next year cannot come quick enough. Oasis, Please stay together. They've got about one hundred dates before they even get to Australia. Please stay together. Boys.
Speaker 3: Do you know where you're sitting?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Level one? But price of a corporate package? I was like, so do I get like a drink and some chips and a sit down meal?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Ween? And we shouldn't worry about whether they're going to break up because the money they must have been making from this tool. All you gotta do is like you know, and I've seen Oasis when they were together. There wasn't any kind of end song bands or not. They just had this menace and edge on stage and it was great. But Noel would be on his place, Lien was the other. All they've got to do is come on from stage left stage right? Yeah, don't They never talked to each other on stage anyway? Go back their separate ways and count the money. Seriously, they will still be together by the time. Anyway the tickets go and say out ten o'clock this morning, could luck chuck your boy your Monday winter or loser.
Speaker 3: I'm losing at the moment and I could do with your help. Actually, guys, Gordy has been requesting all day yesterday, all week in a song that I can't give to him because I don't know what he wants. It started at karaoke when we kept asking him what song do you want to do next? He kept saying the elephant song, the elephant song, and I was looking at Bianca. I was like, what is the elephant song? She has no idea. I have no idea. All day yesterday, still going we want to play the elephant song, the elephant song. I don't know what the elephant song is and I want to help him, so.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing it's come from nursery.
Speaker 3: I imagine it's a kids song. Yeah, but he does now he's listening to Spotify.
Speaker 4: Count and he's putting together playlists and stuff like that where he's become a fan of the indie band Cage the Elephant. Do you think Kits Do you think it's you know that nursery song? Is it? The animals went in two by two? Hurrah, rah f garoo, an elephant, Hurrah, hurrah, and then you go the an of all animals went in three by three. I still love that song.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we seen that same song as the ants by one Hurrah, But.
Speaker 4: It originally comes from a song about the arc. And so the animals are escaping the rain and the flood, going in two by two, three by three, four by four.
Speaker 3: So we do the ants every time, three and four.
Speaker 4: And mix it up, mate, two by two you get the elephant and the is it the elephant and the giraffrio?
Speaker 3: Very popular question an Australia thing, is it?
Speaker 4: Or is it Nellie the Elephant? What hell's that going again? Nellie the Elephant went to Town? No, that's a different song, actually, I just think made that. There is a song from the sixties called Nellie the Elephant. They may have done it at nursery school. All right, we need some help, Patsy, you've got any idea when he was younger? No, I don'tly want to have a play long and think about it in a proportion.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say the only animal sort of song we had was the Wonky Donkey? Have you introduced him to the Wonky?
Speaker 4: I'm like, on they are black and white days?
Speaker 2: Is it like a stretch the Wonky Donkey? I'm going to bring in.
Speaker 1: The c The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: When Need you Have? This morning, Jack is on the sts trying to find what is the song that his son Gordon, who's two, keeps requesting. So all you know is it's an elephant.
Speaker 3: That's the only information he can give me. I say, give me more. He just keep saying the elephant song, the elephant song.
Speaker 4: This is what it's like working in radio day when people just call up and go, can I have a song? What's it called? Don't know? How's it going? Not sure? Right? Okay, Christian. My three year old has just started singing the other day out of nowhere one, two, three, four five, Once I caught a fisher line. You know that? One? Yeah, six, seven, eight, nine ten, again, letting go my fingers the right, Wow, we else?
Speaker 2: You remember?
Speaker 4: Elephants though? Elephants Though? One day he'll be singing that banger. I reckon. There's about ten the greatest hits of childhood, right one two or five. Once I got a fish alive. That's that's on that about ten.
Speaker 2: Five little ducks. Five little ducks went.
Speaker 3: One day, Yeah, what's this over the hill.
Speaker 9: And far away mama ducks said quack quack quack quack.
Speaker 2: But only four little ducks came back.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, so sad. What happened to that fifth one? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I went swimming or something.
Speaker 3: Then bridge they all start going missing, but then thankfully at the end they all come back.
Speaker 4: Crime sounth to bed about that missing fifth duck. It's like that song Richard marks hazard lad down by the river or whatever that accused Richard Marx of doing.
Speaker 2: Did you say? On Instagram he spoke about he's sick of people asking what happened to the girl?
Speaker 4: And now I hear that song. It really upsets me, right, because it's an unsolved mystery. I'm sorry someone hasn't done it for a podcast.
Speaker 2: And someone I might do it.
Speaker 4: Two crimes insult.
Speaker 2: And someone asking him if it was a biography based on a true Story's like, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: He left town because he was wrongly accused of a drowning of a young person.
Speaker 2: It seems like I just made it up.
Speaker 4: It's a song, all right, So it's an elephant song. I was saying it might be near the elephant, the.
Speaker 10: Elephant drunk and Goodbye to the SAMs went with the trumpety.
Speaker 4: Trunk trump, trump trump, the elephant trunk control or better the jack so maybe that might not be. And the the animal song, I was singing about the animals trying to get out that rain, that flood again, that was arc. They went in two by two, three by three, four by four.
Speaker 1: Diathermost went into by two hurrahs her rugs.
Speaker 4: The animals went into by two hurrahs her racks.
Speaker 11: The animals went into by do the elephant and the kangaroo, and they almost.
Speaker 3: Into the.
Speaker 4: The rain isn't me? It was this span, sound like they've had enough. This was this the last song I wass do before they broke up.
Speaker 1: Diather was went into by two her.
Speaker 4: Fluid, having affairs with each other your own way. They're so over there, there's no joy, you know the rest whatever?
Speaker 2: Were they almost into the.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's like okay, Samantha, good morning, Hello, good morning, Samantha, welcome to show. So the elephant song, what do you think it might be mate, Hi.
Speaker 12: Jack, I think Cordy's might be looking for Heidi Hose.
Speaker 5: Hurry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, but this is like someone have a horror movie.
Speaker 3: We've never played this. If we did, never again.
Speaker 4: This is what is this, Samantha.
Speaker 12: It goes through and it talks about an elephant swing their trunk from side to side and it's really cute.
Speaker 4: All right, Thank you very much, Samantha. So thank you for that one. Mark. Good morning Mark. So yeah, I think the.
Speaker 7: Song we're looking for is called the Elephant.
Speaker 13: It's the Wiggles version of the time in Parlor song, like a version.
Speaker 4: Fruit Solad.
Speaker 13: Halfway through the song, so where.
Speaker 4: Shaken a big maybe two year old Gordon's going through a taming parlot pace. You know, Letty move on to War on Drugs is going through all the music.
Speaker 3: This is very cool. I've never heard this before. I don't think we're playing this at home.
Speaker 4: Mark version of it.
Speaker 13: It's got this one that was offered the Wiggles.
Speaker 3: Total Buzzi positivity Shuesday.
Speaker 4: It's actually we've been more techn stop it now, Mark, thank you very much. Then, Ronda, good morning, Hello, Yeah, good morning Rondo.
Speaker 12: What do you think you might be it's alisons have wrinkles?
Speaker 4: Never does that?
Speaker 7: Let's play it elephant rink girls, rinkles, sprinkles elevant seven girls and wrinkles everywhere on the toes.
Speaker 14: No one knows.
Speaker 4: Shop Katie Perry's new.
Speaker 3: Album You Can Make a Kids talking about easy.
Speaker 4: Money see the Wiggles. Find it along with that brown snake in the in Australia Files? Where are those kept to the radio station? If I haven't need to file a report in the only in Australia Files, ronder.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard elephants have les? But I can take all of these back to Gordy to say, are they any of these sound familiar? My son?
Speaker 4: Which animal do we think has had more kids songs and nursing rhymes? You think he's the elephant here?
Speaker 3: In monkey?
Speaker 4: Yes, you had my favorite monkeys. One is no more monkeys. That is a banger.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: It's a song, it's a story, it's an unsolved mystery, a town full of lies and suspicion. I'm Christian O'Connell. Welcome to my new show, Crimes and Music, Episode nine and fifty two. Guys, I can feign it I'm tingling it's happening, Christian. If this song upsets you, don't watch the music video. The police chief that arrests Richard Marks actually kills the girl at the end of the music video. Don't recall that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, I can't imagine that being on a heavy rotate in the old days of MTV on a Saturday morning, when MTV just played music videos and then you just to have those called VJs, the video jockeys, where you could call in and request a music video. That's all MTV used to be, all right, So we're trying to work out this morning on the show, not what happened in that rich.
Speaker 3: Although that is an unsolved crime. We will get into the in my.
Speaker 4: New iHeart Platform podcast. We're trying to find out what the elephant song is that Jack's two year old son called and keeps requesting, Paul, what do you think it might be? Good morning, Paul, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 13: I remember many many years ago on play School, Nomi Haslehurst singing five Gray Elephants about elephants balancing on a wire or a cable or something dangerous.
Speaker 1: One way elephant balance step bust.
Speaker 4: I remember this to the rail wind trying for another Elephants. I don't think it's going to be Gordon She think.
Speaker 3: Four No, I haven't heard that, Paul in thirty years, I don't think.
Speaker 4: But thanks for reminding us of it, Paul, have a good day, some sad baby there at the end and goodboying Hello, Hello again. How's it's on? Let's go Ian? What do you think the elephant song might be? Mate?
Speaker 14: Well, I had a quick look on YouTube and I just typed in the elephant song and one came up by Eric.
Speaker 4: It's Eric Herman and the Invisible Men.
Speaker 13: I'm not sure if that's a right one or not.
Speaker 4: Elephants. I like elephants. Elephants. I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
Speaker 2: El what swingt sing th cheese?
Speaker 4: They don't? Well, what am I thinking of?
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Is really bizarre.
Speaker 3: We've never heard that one.
Speaker 4: Thanks for colling up, mate. All right, coming up in five minutes time.
Speaker 8: You're invited to Tina to the greatst show from the Broadway.
Speaker 4: Now it's Melbourne's own, but you got a call to see the biggest musica simply the best night of your life. Get your glee on Tomorrow night with us find your finest ttum, take it to the dry cleaners. How it pressed an iron today? Those Levi jeans now, dig out those five oh ones. Your show buzzing it up tomorrow night with the show for the simply best of the night of your life, Tina. We're taking you to Tina the Tina Turning Musical, which is now on at the Princess Theeta, And don't miss this international hit. It is. I've seen it. It's an awesome show. Get your tickets and you can win them. Now we're taking up for dinner and drinks beforehand. Jack and I really just want to impress. We can't tell you what to do, but to dress.
Speaker 3: Dress up definitely you Yes, you will be leading by example with a linen suit.
Speaker 4: You got it. My friend Rio and I will be our linen brothers that can crumble. We could be Miami, Vice, Crockett and Dubs. All right, god it now if you want to come and join us tomorrow night, dinner and drinks enough to go and see Tina the Tina Turning Musical.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, tell.
Speaker 4: Me too alarmed. If you listen to today's show and you're thinking, my god, he's got even more positivity and joy than normal. It's because today I'm adopting a mindset that I encourage you to as well. TPT Total Positivity Tuesday. The last hour is just been a bit wobbley, to be honest, I'm hoping for better stuff from me and the team during the next hour. We could even keep it together for an hour.
Speaker 3: But we're trying to always correct.
Speaker 4: Right, you're right, you're right, You're right. Okay, So tomorrow night we're taking it. Go and see Tina the Tina Turner Musical. Simply the best night of your life, all right. So Tina Turner Musical is here. I saw two weeks ago. Brilliant show. It is simply the best. You will love it. It's at the Princess the ETA. Do not miss this international mega hit, all right. So we've got the last couple of tickets to go and join us tomorrow night. You can go to meet us beforehand. We're going forward dinner and drinks already. There's some mystery, as a normally is with the producers here, where often we're moving on like a train and their job is to lay down track ideally way ahead of me. However, today We found out Jack and Idy before the show that the track is coming to a bit of an abrupt end tomorrow. We're like, we're sitting down to have this food with the listeners because it's.
Speaker 3: Like one and twenty dollars ahead. You think that's a nice sit down meal, it's not.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, eat it, you know, in a little napkin and stuff like that. Apparently was set up. How can you stand and eat a lamb shank sort of thanking for people to listen to.
Speaker 3: You listen to I'll hold your plate and then you held mine.
Speaker 4: And then there said there's some high table some so we're at the high table like the mad Kings and queens. Okay, this all needs to.
Speaker 3: Be musical chairs is whoever gets a table, they're lucky?
Speaker 4: Will I in this all before tomorrow night? I'm sure? All right, let's let's find out who the last people are going to be joining us tomorrow night. Evel and good morning, Good morning, Christian, Pats and Jack. How are you with TPT even you're a personified big Tuesday. Yes, now listen, I know you're a big Tina Turner fan, because I know you tried yesterday. I think yes, I did well. We love a try. So you're a big Tina fan.
Speaker 10: I am a big Tena fan. And it brings back she brings back such fond memories of me when I was in high school and we used to have afternoon discos at our lunchtime and we'd play U Nutbush to start off the disco, and everybody would get up and do the Nutbush and then we'd always finish the afternoon all the lunchtime with a Nutbush as well.
Speaker 4: Listening to them is the same song every two hours. Now, now tell me this.
Speaker 12: We loved it.
Speaker 10: We just did it every day, I mean Monday to Friday, obviously not on the weekend. Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Give it a break. You do private dancer for the kids? Yeah, even tell me this. I've never heard of us a lunchtime school disco school.
Speaker 10: Did you go to just the normal high school?
Speaker 4: It is not normal to have like a nightclub at the school in the afternoon.
Speaker 10: Just to give us a common room so we were able to put on a disco or you know, just you know, the teenagers could just do whatever they wanted, you know, have a room to themselves. In like year eleven, year twelve.
Speaker 3: So you do whatever you want to be every day starting push.
Speaker 4: At the end, the teacher must have been like they got it. There go down, another.
Speaker 10: Song, another music. But it was just always I don't know, it just turned into something that we did all the time. We just did the nutbush all the time, and everybody just loved it. Everybody got up. Honestly, we must have done about a thousand of those. It was just fantastic.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm now worried about taking you tomortnight because I will see they're doing a nutbush and this in the first half. Suddenly we're going to go where's evening? Oh my god, she's back on stage. It's the common room all over again in twenty twenty four. Even you have to come along tomorrow night.
Speaker 10: I'd love to come along and be fantastic.
Speaker 4: We will see you in the high table with a lamb shank.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much, all.
Speaker 4: Right, even look forward to meeting you tomorrow night.
Speaker 10: Thank you, as I do to all of you as well.
Speaker 4: Love you now that is I said, love her. I don't heard my word. I've watched it for a few days. If it's only been away for one life, it's a positivity. So I can't help myself. Who we got here? Sam?
Speaker 15: It's simply that bad.
Speaker 4: They now to push your buttons with this one, don't they this? She yell it at them nut Bush, Simdy, but you're going to need a bit more than that now, And tell us why you're a big Tina Tina Turner fan. Why do you love us so much?
Speaker 15: All started when I was a teenager Christian, when I was getting my learners and I would finish the breakfast shift. I worked at Hungry Jacks as a teenager, and Mum would pick me up and would drive me or make me drive her all the way to Ballarat Bendigo. We did long trips and neither to kill the time, so we would bult out the tist.
Speaker 4: It's not an advert from Bendigo and baleratte is it come here, kill time, get those learners hours up, Bendigo, Come for the learners. So Tina Turner was the soundtrack for these big trips.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so Tina Turner, we did listen. We were a very eighties, seventies and eighties car. There are lots of Tina, you know, Bonnie Tyler. Tina was my favorite because it was upbeat music. Yeah, we'd just love to experience that with her as well. And now I've got my own children, I've gotten eleven year old, and I don't play today's music. I play, you know, the sixties and the seventies and Tina and my son's now.
Speaker 4: Learning the I love you you keeping it going. So are you going to bring mom tomorrow night? We'd love to have you along.
Speaker 15: I would love to bring mama's all right, Oh.
Speaker 4: My word, I look forward to hearing all the war stories from the trenches, about those banner At and bendigover long old road trips you do in the car together. And what's your mum's name, Marina, Marina. Well, we'll look forward to meeting Marina as well. Sam with you tomorrow night at the High Table.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Bok Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: For this week's three topic Tuesday, where you have many ways so share your stories on the show and you could be winning one thousand dollars all all the week this morning on the show, then on nine four one four one four three, tell me in one story how strict your parents were for me was? I was never allowed to own a denim jacket until I was sixteen. It was like they thought, if he gets one before that, we're going to lose him to the denim gangs home in the street looking for confused teenagers like our boy questions and of course, well you know, it kind of puts you off it. Then you gets sixteen and you feel like, I want that denim jacket anymore? What was it for you? Jack? In one story, how strict were your parents were?
Speaker 3: My mum was so strict about the M fifteen rating on movies that I wasn't allowed to watch any ms before the age of fifteen. I went to the city one time as a fourteen year old with a bunch of friends new friends at high school, and we bought tickets to Romeo Must Dive.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I remember that movie.
Speaker 3: And then I got cold feet. As we were going into the cinema, I was like, my mom will not like this, and so I said I was watching it and I went home. What tickets already more?
Speaker 4: I'm not in them. I've got a cold. I can't sit her enjoying Romeo. My style is that wrapper in that to.
Speaker 3: Remember who was in that Romeo stye, I still never seen it, so I can't Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, linees open and tell us in one story, just one story, how strict were your parents? On nine four one four one O four three and then this is the news today Paul. Last night on stage on this big global tour that she's on at the moment, Olivia Rodrigo fell through the stage. Literally there was a manhole or trap door open for some reason. She fell through it. You can actually hear that thud. Poor thing. She is okay in my mind, you can't see, but you can hear her. That's like you know, she's under the stage. Welcome to Melbourne. Was I be looking at all this going? We need to check the station of trapdoors? And King Charles Sweep all stage as Charlie Boy for Republican trap doors. That's why he's bringing his own blood. He's ready for your Australia.
Speaker 16: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Fine, Okay, sometimes it's just a Hostye.
Speaker 3: That is a pro that's a menapots way out of that.
Speaker 4: That is very good. That is total positivity Tuesday.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 4: The reason why we were while we're playing that out and telling about that is the willing field stories of falling falling through ideally trap doors as any holes man holes, What do you fall through any holes? Nine for one four one oh four three. Remember one thousand dollars is up for grabs for star corner of the show. Whenever we hear great story every week, we give it away straight away. Nine one o four three. All right, So the first two tell us in one story how strict your parents were? And then what have you fallen through? Any holes? Ideally a manhole, trapdoor hatches the Christian O'Connell show podcast. I'm really looking forward to again your stories about both of these. First one, tell me in one story how strict your parents were like this Christian. My dad was so strict that my friends nicknamed him the warden. The Warden's coming. Let's out. I need to search as romenossis matters right now. Nine four four one o four three tell us in one story how strict your parents were? And this one after Olivia Rodrigo was in Melbourne last night and fell through a hole in the stage. She is okay, but she did fall through a hole in the stage. So we want to know what have you fallen through? Nine four one four one oh four three? What holes have you fallen through? And I had very strict Greek parents. My mother refused to let me get a bicycle in Bribery and high school. She told me they were way too dangerous. I'd be killed by a car, so I had to walk to school. Mace would just ride home. One day, I borrowed a mates bike after school to see what I was missing. Within five minutes, I was head to head with an oncoming car and it swerved in the nicke of time. Maybe she was right, Michael Yanakis, I reckon, that was your mum. Who was that mysterious bearded lady? It was mamma.
Speaker 2: I wasn't allowed to ride to school either. I was in year twelve.
Speaker 3: Didn't you tell us you used to swim to school in the crate?
Speaker 2: And one of those we swam in the creek during lunchtime. We had a creek run through the backroom.
Speaker 4: You told Jack and I used to swim to school. Some of the kids did the next break.
Speaker 2: I never said I swam to school. Yeah, that's a ridiculous name.
Speaker 3: You went on a raft or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah you didn't. Maybe go back to the tapes, go back to the I love you Christian. Growing up, my parents were devout Mormons and were very overprotective when it came to content. I consumed bracket Ned Flanders, so when Christmas would roll around, I got the stock Standard And you remember these thirty dollars thirty bucks Sanity gift card from a relative represented a challenge for the ten year old me. I vividly remember attending Sanity with my parents and looking through all the CDs they had an offer to buy one I could afford with my gift card. Finally I settled on Simple Plans album. I saw there was no explicit content warning on the cover, and I thought perfect. I found the one. However, being ten years old, I didn't quite understand what the name of the album was hinting at still not getting any Upon handing the CD to my very protective parents, they took one look and gave me another CD instead, Wholesome Family, Tap Dancing Penguins, The Happy Fea No Simple Plan for you. I'm still not getting any No, and I love this one Christian. When I was fifteen, I was invited to go to the movies with a new group of friends I made at summer camp. We're going to see a movie called The Inside Man with Russell Crowe. This is in nineteen ninety nine. Now I had a pretty long run time compared to most of the movies at the time, like Austin Powers An American Buyme. After begging, my dad was allowed to go to the movie, but he would not extend my curfew by a single minute. Determined to go, I still went back to leave two thirds of the way through Tennis Day. I still don't know how Inside Man where Russell Crowe ends. We have to find out. Does anyone know how Inside Man with Russell Crowe from ninety nine? How does it end? Please let me know? Nine four one four, one four three. We have some brilliant stories and calls lined up next about in one story, how stripped your parents? And also what holes have you fallen through? We'll go to them next look Christian Connell show cast. It's come from Pete Dixon. Christ Your mum caught me sipping a bear at a school formal, drove me home without saying a word. An hour later, I was in his sleep in bed. She burst into my room and started reading Bible passages to two hours. We pray for you. The Devil's come for him. We weren't allowed to watch Neighbors, no reason given. Christian. My dad was so strict. I was not allowed a key to the house until I was seven teen years old, and although all through high school I had to sit out the back of the house and do my homework until my dad shock.
Speaker 2: Isn't that my Chris, Because his dad used to do that, Pat would never trust him with a house key.
Speaker 4: What do you think he was going to do?
Speaker 2: I have absolutely no idea.
Speaker 3: Probably he's safer inside the house roaming around outside the house of.
Speaker 2: Waiting, And it was like he almost had to earn his trust to get just a house.
Speaker 4: Get Christian my pencil. So strict they didn't let me go to green Light Disco to primary school. Remember crying for hours in great faith grade five that I couldn't go, and they still refused me to send me to something that was happening in the middle of the afternoon, and that is, of course the bewitching hour. Is it the middle of the afternoon. It's not midnight, it's the middle of the afternoon. Mary Anne, Christian, you're talking today about falling through holes in a just arsenal for Joseph and the technical of dream Go. I missed my mark, which meant one of the other brothers miss his and he fell into the band Pip and landed on the eighty year old piano Leae. This is why we need to search your stories of falling through holes on nine four one four one four three. Good morning, count him ah Hi Christian, good morning. I understand you're on the train.
Speaker 17: Yes I am, so it's quite embarrassing. Anyway, I'll tell you my story. But yes, I fell through at all. This is going back about forty years ago.
Speaker 4: A toilet.
Speaker 17: Yes, my sister lockt us out and I climbed through the toilet to get in. We had just had these flats and the pleas flap, so I was going head first and then I thought I better turn myself around. And I see myself around, jumped on the toilet bolt and the whole bowl broke chat his premium leg. Oh my gods, twenty one stitches later. I was in year nine at the time, so going to.
Speaker 16: School and cruptures every day.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but there was very very funny. Oh it's funny now, not at the time.
Speaker 4: No, I know about you. Not full of lolls that count. And thank you very much the story and thanks you coming in on the train.
Speaker 15: Not a problem.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Susan good morning, high Christian.
Speaker 12: My parents were so strict that when I went for my driver's license and I passed, I wasn't allowed to drive the car until day were satisfied that I had the skill. So my dad used to take me out the car and he had his hand on the handbrake ready to pull it up.
Speaker 4: Every time Johney would make it worse.
Speaker 12: Yeah yep, yep, yep, and he'd tell me what lane has been. And I had to do this until he was satisfied that it was okay for me to drive. Even maybe Crones did I could well.
Speaker 4: So despite you know, state elected examiners with an agreed test, that is not easy to pass. In my mind, your dad's got a clipboard and it's like go again.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, he had that. He had his hand so tightly held onto that handbrake, and I was shaking.
Speaker 10: I was sweaty.
Speaker 4: You'd be more nervous. It actually more dangerous to be nervous driving like that. It's putting you in more risk.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, yeah, but that was dead. That's how strict they were.
Speaker 4: Susan, thank you very much, the story mate. Have a good day you.
Speaker 12: Too, Babe.
Speaker 4: Karen and Coome oning, good morning here, Christian, how are you. I'm good, thank you. On the show So strict parents in one story tell us how straengt I were.
Speaker 16: Definitely I had the strictest parents that when I was little and I got invited to birthday parties, I actually went with a pre packed lunch, a water bottle, a vegiemite sandwich and a piece of fruit. And they even went so far because I wasn't allowed to eat the food at the party. They even went so far to wrap up a gift that if the other parents had lollies like a lolly hunt or anything like that, that they gave the parents the lollies that if I found lollies, I got exchanged.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is a lot.
Speaker 14: That is very strict. Needless to say, I didn't go to very many parties after a very long time. So and once I left home, I partied like there was no tomorrows. I partied like I partied like it was nineteen ninety nineteen.
Speaker 4: And are those wild days over now? They're still on.
Speaker 14: Oh no, no, I'm fifty next year and I'm partying what there's no tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Really making up for lost time? Don't keep blaming the past seventy still buying hard. Great story, Thank you very much, really made us laugh. Thanks, go on and have a good day.
Speaker 1: No worries you two by the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: The atmosphere at Oasis shows was always something really edgy and electric. But next year, going to see them after such a long absence and not it never looking up they're going to play together again is going to be an amazing moment. And the Green News is the very first shows they're doing in Australia after so long a part and even not coming here when they were in Oasis together is going to be right here in Melbourne next year, Friday, the thirty first of October. You can win your tickets in a couple of minutes time. I just about to play Wonderwall. Wonderwall is one of the rare singles in this country that sold so many copies. This is when actual copies physically were sold. It's actually twelve times certified platinum in the UK. It's sold over eight million copies. It was I think it was the second single off the second album, which next year. I've just realized. When Oasis tour the world and reunite what's the story Morning Glory. It'll be thirty years old. This song Wonderwul is twenty nine years old. It's unbelievable. So what we used to do on the show, we should do something called the isolated vocal, where sometimes we could take a song that you're pretty familiar with and we would strip back. It's called the isolated vocal where it is just the singing and you remove all the instruments and everything else, and somehow it shouldn't sound as great, but sometimes it sounds a bit different. You realize that actually this human voice is so powerful. This is Liam doing Wonderwall, just the vocal, and then we'll play the song.
Speaker 9: Next Today it was gonna be the day, but they'll never throw it. Likes to you, and by now you showed us somehow re your lies watching nat to Do. I don't believe that anybody feels.
Speaker 4: The way I do about you now.
Speaker 11: And all the roles are leads you there were winding and all the lights a light the way you're blinding. There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Thirty years ago, nineteen ninety four, Oasis pretty much an unknown band, come out of nowhere, release this album definitely maybe, and within six months it had sold eleven million copies. This is vinyl. And I remember interviewing the boys and they said that there was a Christmas part at the end of that year and obviously eleven million copies of our physical copies. It's before streaming football Spotify. This is thirty years ago. And he said that this independent record label that they'd signed to because they were just a band that no one knew how big they were going to become the head of the record label. Right. The Scottish guy who signed them up, called Alan McGee said, up there and he said, this is unbelievable, and we've got presents for the whole band, and Liam and the rest of the band all got vintage Roadexes, and no because he wrote all the songs, got a brand new Rolls Royce. And Noel said. That's when the argument started there, right, because suddenly he was that, my god, wow, Well next the brother's got a Rolls. He's the songwriter who gets all the cast yes, yeah, and so does the record labels Like you, my friend can have a Rolls Royce, you lock can have some nice shiny watches. And then Noel said, the incredible thing was he couldn't even drive. He's I don't think to this day he's actually taking his drivers. He couldn't even in a typical rock and roll way. He could even drive this rolls Royce that he gave him. All right, So we have your Oasis tickets. They go and sell this morning at ten o'clock. Live Nation dot com dot au is where you can get hold of them. Good luck. I really hope you get your tickets. We have three pairs to give away right now. Obviously we want these to go to real fans on nine four one four one o four three like Steve. Let's find out Steve is a big Oasis fan. Morning, Steve Body Christian.
Speaker 13: How are nice to meet you, mate, and well.
Speaker 4: Done on getting through a lot of people like you, Steve. Big Oasis fans very excited that they're reunited.
Speaker 13: Yep, that's great. The reason I'm rigging, Mady because I know my young Globe playa after Liam Gallagher.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 13: I think it'd be a good tribute to go see it. But the reason being I've only been the two concents to me life and you believe that I'm not the first one was the Wiggles, which I was really excited to take the kids and watch them live.
Speaker 4: It was a great life.
Speaker 13: Oh, it was a great day. They come broad Meadows and I don't think that will happen again.
Speaker 3: Played in broad Meadows. Sorry, the Wiggers played in broad Meadows.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the basketball court.
Speaker 3: It's not Rod labor Arena.
Speaker 4: I saw him now maybe tomorrow we did before they were famous broad Meadows.
Speaker 12: And yeah.
Speaker 13: Then I've got Dragon or Pink concert. So that's the only two concerts I've been to in your life, so I think i'd really appreciate and enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Well, we've got to send you to Oasis next year. And how old is your son?
Speaker 13: Liam Lilliam is twenty five?
Speaker 4: So are you going to take Liam?
Speaker 13: I don't know, because Liam's very happy to catch sometimes he's there.
Speaker 4: We've got a year, yeah, a big game on the show, whereas like catch Steve's son leave.
Speaker 13: I actually would have loved to take me wife and Lym, but I know that's not possible.
Speaker 4: We only got two t Yeah right right, I'm pulling.
Speaker 13: I'm pulling at your string.
Speaker 4: Why you're right and there's only two strings. Afraid that's your decision to work out going now the sun that's out there in the wind. We don't know where he is right now. I wouldn't take him then if you can't get hold of him, take them missus, Steve. Anyway, you're off to see Oasis. Enjoy. I'll see you there. Thank you very very much, pleasure. Let's get to Tom now. Good morning, Tom, Good morning.
Speaker 13: How's it going?
Speaker 4: Very good? Tom? Now, tell us what a big Oasis fan you are.
Speaker 7: Oh god, I've been listening to my entire life. Look, I've seen both of them individually, seen old Gallagher's Pipeline Birds, Big Day Out long time ago, and seen Lee and Gallagher quite a few times. But yeah, never seen them together.
Speaker 4: So I can forgetting. I see there's people who are younger Oasis fans right that have never seen them lying together. No, you're like us, have been apart for so long. We have to give you that chance. Tom. You've got your tickets.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yes, you can have them.
Speaker 7: Tom, Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You've seen them separately, see them together.
Speaker 7: I've had the worst week, so this is like the best news possible. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm really glad that you got through and you've got your tickets. I hope the rest of the week picks up as well. Tom, thank you so much for that. Thank you all right, pleasure all right, we're going to take a break. We've got one last pair of Oatis tickets to give away.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connell Show Podcast, we.
Speaker 4: Have the last pair of Oasis tickets. They go and sell ten am this morning. Livenation dot com dot Au. Sharon culdiby you.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, I hope.
Speaker 15: So I'm really I've got my fingers and toes cross.
Speaker 4: Christian, all right, tell me the situation then. So there's so many people kind of trying to call right now obviously to get these tickets. These are the last pairs. So why are you such a big fan?
Speaker 5: Well, this is actually for my daughter Bridy. The content would be around her sixteenth birthday. She's a med Oasis fan. Yesterday she submitted some artwork to win the Principal's Art prize and it's a painting of Oasis.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so cute.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it is cute, but.
Speaker 5: She's just so insanely mad about them. She's starting to dress like them. She she just thinks he's the coolest guide. I'm like, I don't even know where her fascination for them actually came from.
Speaker 4: Any teenagers that are into or rediscovering Oasis now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she's mad for it.
Speaker 7: She sets out her room.
Speaker 15: She's a mad.
Speaker 5: Vinyl collector as well. So next, Oh, mom, I've got to have some Oasis final. She she actually clicks Elvis Finals like she's into.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, that's all and Elvis.
Speaker 5: She dragged me to a three day Elvis cruise and everyone on the ship thought that I had dragged my kids along.
Speaker 16: I said, no, no.
Speaker 5: Along. So yeah, so she she called through last week and the credit on her phone ran out and cut out.
Speaker 4: She called us last week on a wind Them show.
Speaker 5: Yeah she got through, and she got through, but the credit ran out on the phone. So I'm like, oh, I'm such a bad mom.
Speaker 7: What can I do?
Speaker 15: Like, I'm struggling.
Speaker 5: I'm a single parent. So like, I can't really pay for the tickets. I couldn't buy them. The only way I can get them is to win them.
Speaker 4: So please, Christian, Sharon, You've got the tickets. You don't need what a great mom. This is what being a ferly loving mom sounds like. Oh my god, Sharon, shan no, no, no, you've still got the tickets. It's all good for that. This is just amazing. I love the whole story. I love your daughter and the fact that she's going to be sixteen that year she's going to be that these are the last pair of tickets. So listen, where is your daughter now?
Speaker 5: Just dropped her off at school? Unfortunately, So I've got my son in the car, and so he's celebrating with me because he knows how much this means. So Bridy, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Because this is obviously such big news to her. How can we let her know? Now? Can you drive back to the school.
Speaker 15: Oh, I'd love to car.
Speaker 5: I don't think I can, Christian, there's a lots of security boom gates and stuff I'd have to get through, and.
Speaker 4: She has security school gates. I'm sorry, that's all right, don't worry. Hey, listen, Sharon, congratulations. What's the name of your daughter, Bridy, Bridy? Well, when you speak to her today is going to be amazing news just from your reaction, and she deserves to be there. Young fan of that is awesome. I love it, and so will they.
Speaker 5: I can feel that if you like, I'm Christian and I will send an email to you with the with the video footage.
Speaker 4: If you like, we live in the ear and now for action footage, don't we. You do whatever you need to do, but listen. I'm just so glad you got through, and I'm so glad that your doors is going to be there next year as well. You're great mum as well doing this. Well done and getting through.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Thank you, Christian, thank.
Speaker 5: You so much.
Speaker 4: Safe driving Okay, thank you, appreciate it all right, take care bye, thank you. We have no more Oasis tickets. I think the right person got the last pair.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Good on't to Josie Craigieboy and Christian. My parents so strict they wouldn't let me listen to three X Y. That's what this station used to be actually, to be fair, but I'm trying to potentially from HUGEY. I'm with them. I mean, he can't be stopped to down the show? Then wow, we I mean we are the official ticket station. Tina Turner Oasis and now Kylie Minogue. Kylie mino tickets today on the time Waster. You've already got your tickets, haven't you for Kyley? Yeah yeah, Jack and I cannot wait. Cannon down to that tension tour. Are you going? We'll see Rod Laver Arena Thursday. I'm going for both nights, Thursday the twentieth and the Friday the twenty first as well. Lucky ticket, I know, I know. Go and pitch myself tickets on sound now for details at two Frontier touring dot com. You can win a two pairs of tickets now on the time wast today.
Speaker 18: Two pairs Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah you earn it? Yeah yeah, yeah, you take a pair of my tickets. We're looking for your bedroom movies. Bedroom movies Bruce.
Speaker 4: Or ninety Oh, that's very good.
Speaker 3: God plus.
Speaker 4: Dawn of the Bed, not Short of the Dead, Dawn of the Bed Silver's done. Yeah right. You have a pillowcase. I don't love it.
Speaker 3: I do you use that every night?
Speaker 4: Well? You do, otherwise why would you put one on?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 4: You put like a little pillow condom, the Curious pillow Case of Benjamin Button Silver. Old men really struggle to sleep again. We're doing those old man peas during the night. No shut eye for old men. Silver, spinally's just not that into you. Spinally, it's just not that into you. Gold. What can a thread count? You rock him? An hundred Egyptian A thousand?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 4: Wow? We fancy the thread count of Monte Cristo.
Speaker 3: Plus that's very good.
Speaker 4: It's all about that thread count. I bet you're an eleven or twelve hundred of pats.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I wish more like four hundred.
Speaker 3: I actually don't. I have no clue what my thread count is. I guess that it is a thousand. I've known it. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: That's very expensive.
Speaker 4: Is it written somewhere on the sheet or on that little care?
Speaker 3: We have linen sheets? Is that thread count as well?
Speaker 4: We have linen sheets too, Well, that's what cotton is.
Speaker 2: It's linen, is it?
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 4: About domestic issues? Sheet sheet? So they all to an animal.
Speaker 3: There are a bit more rinky, right, very wrinkly.
Speaker 2: You should make a suit out of one of those today, Jack, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going to cut sheet for tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Please? Do they are stage in as well? It's not like that, you know what I mean? Any Who's let's move on, Jack, what have you got bedroom movies.
Speaker 3: Wind in the Pillows, very smart, Gold the yawn supremacy as good as well gold my cushion, Vinnie and that's a bond and Zach and Mary make a yawn no.
Speaker 4: Bronze. All right, what have you got them? Bedroom movies? Messenger?
Speaker 1: You have to go and see Kyli The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Kyli winow tickets for the best in show today on the time waster, which is bedrum movies.
Speaker 3: You're ready to mark, Jack, Can I first give you an update on cotton versus linen?
Speaker 4: Please? Yeah? Because I felt so stupid earlier and when happy to be corrected, always by Patsy, even a hungover one.
Speaker 3: Patsy said, cotton and linen is the same plan, same thing, but it's not. Cotton is a natural fiber that comes from the cotton plant. Linen natural fiber derived from the flax plant. Oh wow, different materials. The finest linen comes from Belgium, where an optimal climate and rich soil allows for strong, beautiful flax.
Speaker 2: I thought the Egyptians were the leaders in the linen industry.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's pick this up tomorrow. This whole thread count flick now we've gone to another continent left astretching off to Belgium and that climate there. Well, someone's found Wikipedia.
Speaker 6: All right, spars, Well it goes to Belgium, so perhatsy, you're wrong, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's your point?
Speaker 4: I think Jack and I were hoping for some kind of attraction apology.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know your breath.
Speaker 2: I think the Irish are quite good at their linens as well.
Speaker 4: Now we're just sort of getting into stereotypes of countrymen.
Speaker 15: No, they have.
Speaker 2: Beautiful linen over there, I believe.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been there many times, and I wouldn't say it's any different from anywhere in the world. However, Belgium, don't even get me.
Speaker 3: Don't even get me, because it's going optimal.
Speaker 4: For the first time I stepped into Belgium, I said, bloody else if I was going to make cotton here. This is why I.
Speaker 2: Confusing it with their chocolate.
Speaker 4: Jack, I'm not confused, confusing anything. Okay, there's anyone confused person here? All right, Bedroom movies, let's go the Snooze Brothers. Silver, they're never ending, Snory, Gold, They're never That's very good. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Duna Gold, Shane lef was Shane's name is made up, Shane Lafo. It's come from a home's novel. Snoring, Miss Daisy, Bronze Sheet, the fockers that one out. You could really could ruin a career quite clickly see perhaps on a plane, Silver, sleepy in Seattle. Bronze didn't hardly anything with that positivity. Day be like our Belgian friends and their temperate climate. Bronze bus, Douna throw Mama from the train, Silver Forest, Grumpy out of bed, Steve, that's great, Nebrasko Silver, John's got this bottom juice? Oh, come on, John, dis ain't better? Dutch opening, Miss Daisy Gold. This person could be one for Dutch ovening Miss Daisy, Honey, you want to make some kids Gold, Pete Leady on eight mile Robe, one of those big robes.
Speaker 19: Eight Do you remember the movie The Shape of Water? Yes, I think one of the best picture did The Shape of Waterbeds Silver, Cassa Blanket, Gold, Tom, Men who dream of Goats, Fronz valancing the stone, all very clever, Silver and John Kip.
Speaker 4: Gold all right, who's off to see Kynie?
Speaker 3: Well to Tom for Cassa blanket.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell Show podcast on tomorrow's show listeners with animal surnames. After we heard from today Andrea Gibbons. And also in one story we had so many incredible story today that's still coming in. In one story, tell us how strict your parents were? And every Wednesday we do this, man, believe it or not?
Speaker 10: All what of the yards?
Speaker 3: You gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 4: Like, were you a cheryl who married a hun?
Speaker 3: Who worked with the cheryl.
Speaker 11: Who married a hun?
Speaker 4: As well? Every Wednesday on the show we look for on celebrate your stories of coincidence and chance? In fact, I just remember I've got one.
Speaker 3: We didn't even get you one last week.
Speaker 4: I we're luckily and you one. N the radio gods have looked after me. Thank you.
Speaker 3: This is better than last time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you were there, man, you were there. Jack and I are out walking together, just two real rough, real randy men of radio, tough guys in radio, and a couple of hot chocolates on a park bench and a trade excitedly winds down his window. He's listening to the Hamish Shenandi podcast and he sees Jack posts. Jack is actually on the break that he's listened to in his truck and he goes Jack your Legends and Jack walking. I said to you my home wave. He wasn't even saying anything to me because Jack did this.
Speaker 3: You didn't see the thumbs up and you gave him.
Speaker 4: Nothing, shazy wisey with a compliment. But what are the odds? He's listening to Hamish Nandi and you on the podcast and then.
Speaker 3: He sees you in the wild lucky guy.
Speaker 4: With an amazing thank you as well the world's tiniest thumb up. It's a nail. Okay, I'll give you a little nail up there, all right? What are the arts? Will we get stories like this?
Speaker 12: My cousin had a you born baby girl did the meet and greet with my mum and my cousin's baby. We had the same card, same wrapping paper, and exactly the same dress.
Speaker 13: The last six digits of my mobile phone number are the same as the last six digits on my Medicare cat.
Speaker 16: I'm an nursing age care I had a accident.
Speaker 12: I went to introduce myself. Hi, my name's Denise.
Speaker 16: He's gone, my name's Dennis, and I'm going.
Speaker 12: My father's name's.
Speaker 3: Dennis, and he's gone.
Speaker 16: My daughter's names Denise, What have you?
Speaker 11: Bob?
Speaker 4: You probably could have with editing. You know you can always take those bits out, should you do you? Hi? Total Positivity Tuesday Guy
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast