Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Anne Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 1: She did sell the things that make more sense than others bring Pikes, nurseries, mercury, pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I Hey, as in kill hey, why okay?
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood.
Speaker 4: Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 1: I'm not even having a good chimes just by a couple of mitches. What about me?
Speaker 4: Don't forget.
Speaker 1: Now he is Mitch uli and or nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Hello Mitchell to ninety nearly there for one hundred.
Speaker 1: I know I can feel it coming. It's learning over us.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to make too much of a big deal for episode nine because I think we should have something special for the hundreds.
Speaker 1: You know, oh when we will, don't you.
Speaker 5: I do have a bit of a fun nineties music themed game coming up, though, we do.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty excited for that. It's going to be very groovy.
Speaker 1: This is new to me. I'm very excited for it too. You, on the other hand, Mitchell, goodness me, it mustn't have been excited to come in this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a bit hungover. Puffed Off reopened in Sydney and it was magical. I had to be there, even though I knew I had a podcast to record the next day.
Speaker 1: Mitchell entered the building today with his sonnies On. It looked like Meryl Streep at the met gala. You poor thing. You look good though, you just are a bit slow.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Pride Keeper Jenny, she's here as usual. You're going to do a lot of the talking today, Darling.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you're looking very sprightly though. You're looking very refreshed. Thank you so much, and go out. Last night, No I did, did you know? Because I was at home because our plumbing exploded in the brand new house.
Speaker 5: Oh the ship house. I told you not to move in. I did tell you last week. Don't go there. It sounds awful.
Speaker 1: Haven't eaten corn in twelve years yet there's a piece of corn in the hallway. That's all I will say on that. It's honestly a very shitty situation. I don't want to talk.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you one thing I am excited about though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh my housemate came home the other day, and it'd been listening to your radio show in.
Speaker 4: The car, my watering night show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he goes, Oh, I heard Mitchell say something on KIDSFM that I thought you'd get a kick out of. So I got Jennet to track down the audio. I gave her the time code. Did you listen to the audio yet? No?
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is fabulous.
Speaker 5: It's very much like remember that time you told Louve that you were in and out of LA to try and stand impressive.
Speaker 4: This is another in and out of LA level of lies.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't listen to myself.
Speaker 5: You had a guest on and you told the most unbelievable of lies.
Speaker 4: Even in and out of LA is more believable than this ringing.
Speaker 5: So the audio is over there. Let's take a listen to what Mitch said on ERE the other night.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. So the last release would have been throw away my number, Okay, yeah, I remember that, and then before that it was one in a million and take Oh, take Cover. I still listen to take Cover. It's in my gym palast so I don't get to listen to it a lot. Then lockdown happened. We couldn't go to the gym, so I stopped listen. It's not only the playlist, but I went back to the gym for the first time and it was in there, and I'm like, oh, this song is slaps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your gym playlist, huh, it doesn't exist. And it just kept snowballing the light A. You don't have a gym playlist. And when you were like, I finally went back to the gym.
Speaker 4: After lockdown, rubbish? When did you go back to the gym?
Speaker 1: I don't even have a membership.
Speaker 4: The last time you went to the gym, I just.
Speaker 1: Moved away from the Anytime Fitness twelve months ago.
Speaker 4: Who was this clown that you were lying to?
Speaker 1: Jordi Island But he didn't believe it either. Listening back to that, he was like, yeah, yeah, he just.
Speaker 4: Looked at you up and down and went and sure be it just looked.
Speaker 1: At both man boobs and went, okay, let's move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love your song within my gym playlist. Oh see what I mean? Even in and out of la is more believable than that is.
Speaker 1: I talked to so many people you just have to schmooz them, you know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when you interview guests. After guess, you run out of truth to tell. You just have to start bullshitting your way through.
Speaker 1: Make shit up. No, because his song is upbeat. So if I did have a gym playlist, it would be in it song.
Speaker 4: I'll be the judge.
Speaker 5: I'll see if it's good for a gym playlist. I've got a new pete now I need something to put me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you do. So this is Jordi Island, local Aussie boy throw away my numbers.
Speaker 4: Nah, let me skip hold on. Yeah, it's just a female.
Speaker 1: Now that's one of his friends. I think. Ah, here's the djail ready on the treadmill, water bottle in hand, sweattowel on Michelle, do you know up the incline?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 5: It's more of a skipping in a meadow kind of song than jin song.
Speaker 4: To me, I'd skip in a meadow to that.
Speaker 1: My heart rates up twenty four to seven. So I've listen to that. Whenever. We love you Jordy Island on the show. You're welcome anytime anyway. If it as your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? We do a show every week and we start the show with an I gym. Each Mitch brings one, I bring one in something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. That the core of the show.
Speaker 4: We don't tell each other what our is. It just me it's going to be No.
Speaker 1: Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know mitches Jenner, just as we know what time it is. No, So we all go in blind. Do you want to? I think we do this every week, But have I gone first every couple?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I can go first if you want. You can never think of Darling.
Speaker 1: Okay, you go in first of the show formicide nine day. It's gonna be a big lad. Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do you never forget to drink water?
Speaker 1: Do you never forget?
Speaker 4: I just feel like that's.
Speaker 5: Such a thing where people are like, oh, it's my goal to start drinking more water in a day, like New Year's resolution or even just like a new health goal.
Speaker 4: To drink more water.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I've never had to remind myself to do that. Yeah, I'm always drinking water.
Speaker 1: Really, you're always drinking yeah.
Speaker 5: And the reason I bring this up is because I went to office works the other day. I wanted to buy myself and you to do list, okay, just because I love that thrill of being able to cross some shit off when I've actually done a task.
Speaker 1: You don't use your phone. You like to write it down.
Speaker 5: I've got the phone calendar, but for day to day stuff, I just put it on a to do list that I write down.
Speaker 4: And there are no plane to do lists that Office Works.
Speaker 5: I just wanted one with to do written up the top and a bunch of line for list. Yeah, but no, they're all fucking wanky.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: They've got things like there's a bunch of faces you circle which mood you have today, and then there's like oh my goals today at breakfast, lunch, dinner, And I'm like, I just want some lines to put me to do list. And every single one of them, every single to do list I found it, Office Works had down the bottom you tick how many glasses of water You've had to remind yourself And I'm like.
Speaker 4: I never needed reminding. I just drink water because it's a necessity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where did the new fad for water? I remember my mum called them the other day and I went, oh, this great app it's called water, and I go would app to remind you drink water and it gives you a notification. He goes have another glass.
Speaker 6: Michelle, who drinks glasses of water? Like, wouldn't most people prink?
Speaker 1: I haven't had a glass of water. I have glasses of water at restaurants, but you never do it at home. I drink out of a bottle.
Speaker 5: Now, if I'm at home, I'll I'll do the glass. But if I'm out in about, I take the water bottle. But yeah, when I'm at home, I've always got there's always ice in there, you know. I love an ice cool beverage. As soon as it runs out, I top it up again. I'm pissing non stop, mind you. But I don't need reminding. I'm just I don't know, it's weird. I'd just like to always be sipping on something. And if it's not wine, it's got to be water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And let me tell you, I don't need an app or a to do list. If my piss is as yellow as the sun, I.
Speaker 4: Need some water.
Speaker 1: And that is science.
Speaker 5: And you're remind us exactly. You feel like a real winner when your piss is clear.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my god, I want I don't want it to end a mesmerize. I could drink this.
Speaker 5: Have you ever thought that if I were bear grills and a push came to show, I'd drink.
Speaker 4: This to survive.
Speaker 1: If someone offer me ten bucks, I'd do it ten Yeah.
Speaker 4: What about those apps that remind you to stand up? Oh?
Speaker 1: My Apple Watch does it all the time.
Speaker 4: What is I supposed to achieve?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but.
Speaker 6: Circular stand up goal? You have to stand up twelve times?
Speaker 1: You know what's your stand up goal currently? Because mine is twelve hours of standing. I'm fairly up for twelve hours.
Speaker 6: I fairly awake hours, and so far I've achieved five.
Speaker 1: I've achieved six hours.
Speaker 4: Up you get let's get you it?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 4: Wait? Does it actually measure how long you're standing for?
Speaker 1: And then it goes?
Speaker 4: Can you take the mic with you so I can hear you?
Speaker 1: So then it goes, But boom, good work. Really you stood up? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like just standing up for a second doesn't count. It actually times how long you're up for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: You know what else it does? And I really like this, It says Mitchell. It registers when your heart rate is really high, which is twenty four seven for me. So I have to turn that feature off, because Mitchell, now is a good time to take a moment for mindfulness and doing it right now. Mindfulness, you reflect for one minute. Yeah, no, I'm not going to say begin no fuck it. N did you get your notebook in the end.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: All of the to do lists had the water counting thing on it, and I'm like, what a dreadful waste of paper.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to write there.
Speaker 1: You've got to go to Smingle and get a smelly rubber while you're there. They've got good to do lists.
Speaker 4: Sniggles still exist.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, every time I enter my logal Westfields, I can smell it.
Speaker 5: I remember I always wanted to Smingle Ship in school, but it was like a bit indulgent to pay that much for a stupid fucking elastic pencil. All the kids have those ones that were really long.
Speaker 1: Oh I got the rubber pencils and the lead didn't It didn't so hard to write with.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, use it, no, use it.
Speaker 1: Bendy rulers were a great invention because you could just sort of roll it up and put it.
Speaker 4: In your backpack and smack people with.
Speaker 1: Oh that was the best. Still have one hay and I've got on the top of yeah, very andy. And the pencils, you're so right, were so ship. But those rubbers that smell of the little pigs, they smell a vanilla yea, I love them them.
Speaker 6: And also the pencil cases they had like twenty zips.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what the undit the whole pencil case and basically use it as a noose if you wanted to, Like, it's ridiculous, like I'm threaded, Like, how impractical. I don't know why people thought that was cool.
Speaker 1: Why do we go through that? Pa so cool? It was so impractical? Good point.
Speaker 4: Fux migl, fux migel. Why do you want forty zippers on your pencil case?
Speaker 1: I reckon, They've just got a kitchen knife now with a penholder in it. Pencil case? Kids, all right?
Speaker 4: What do you go with your Is it is me for the week to Darland.
Speaker 1: And here we go? Is it just me? Do we not need to be reminded that a call will be recorded for quality and training purposes anymore? That is so true.
Speaker 4: I just know it will be well. I think you have to actually get consent.
Speaker 5: It's a lot like when we use callers on the podcast they're on radio, for example, you have to have consent for it to go to air, so it's actually illegal to record people without their permission.
Speaker 4: So to have to let you know, I know, but it's twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Just I If I'm going to call opt Us to complain about my NBN or my corn soaked floorboards, I need don't. I need to get there as quickly as possible. I don't need a thirty second waiver on why just go This call will be recorded done one second. But for quality training.
Speaker 6: Why I want to be in a training room at one point where my call is being plated.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: There's been several times when I've had to call I don't know, the internet provider or something, and I've been fucked up off and I've got unprepared to go full Karen on them, And I think, if they're recording this for quality and training purposes, I'll give them a fucking lesson to learn, Like they'll play this to all the new recruits. Here's how to handle a difficult caller. So I really give them hell. I can picture yours just for just for educational purposes, of course.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course I reckon the Daily Telegraph that day you canceled your subscription service.
Speaker 4: They'll be and canceled it. Keep tipping me out of her You tried.
Speaker 1: To, you couldn't even do it. But they'll be using that audio and they'll go here's an example of a furious middle aged woman. Man.
Speaker 5: Most of the calls that are recorded for quality and fucking training purposes with me is it's me saying I'm not ma'am.
Speaker 4: I'm very sorry, ma'am. No, no, no, I'm a man Mitchell, Sorry, ma'am. It happens all the time.
Speaker 1: I get. Okay, nowhere is Michelle Jury, I said, mister Mitchell, she wouldn't she discoverer in silence?
Speaker 6: I really like the online chat features.
Speaker 1: Same. Oh they are they recorded for quality and training probably they print them out.
Speaker 5: Well, they email you a script afterwards, and I'm like, I'm not going to look back on this, like at some precious memory when I was talking to fucking good guys in a chat box.
Speaker 1: Like I don't need that you're missing fridge? What did I say to Gumpa at three oh four? Oh oh, when's the fridge coming? Great? To know? Is it just me? Stop acting like bitches and follow a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: Now listen up, I have a question for you, dear listener, what is the worst date you've ever been on? Because coming soon to this podcast, we're going to be doing Tinder fizzes and fairy tales. So you might be like Mitchell and be a success story. You've found your loved one, it's a fairy tale on Tinder, or we've all had bad dates. You know, doesn't matter what app you're using, dates can be shipped. And so we want to hear your biggest date fail and also your date success stories on the show. And we'll be giving away Tinder Gold memberships to all the singles out there that might want a bit of luck, and you'll get to chat to us. Oh yeah, obviously that's the biggest perk.
Speaker 4: That's a prize in itself.
Speaker 1: Yep, hit us up on the sourci they can dms, right Mitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've actually been on both ends of the spectrums, right, Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you've been.
Speaker 5: A Tinder success story with Hayden, you're loving gay boyfriend. Yes, you've also had the fizz remember all right, hey, within here a couple of.
Speaker 4: Weeks ago, Oh yeah, talking about how you go sit him on Tinder? Yes, you've been both and.
Speaker 1: The bionical man. Remember the man with a full metal spine on the balcony and he was called that right. Yeah, I've had a couple some female based dates. Anyway, it's not about me, it's about you. If you've had a fairy tale date on Tinder or a fizzer, hit us up a couple of mitches on Instagram, We'll get you on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's also where you can hit us up to get on for and is it just you? So Mitch and I bringing is it just me? Every week, but we have handed over the reins to you. Yep.
Speaker 5: Every week on the show will be letting you have your say. Something's on your mind and you're going about your day you think is it just me?
Speaker 1: We want to hear it something you've noticed, something you hate, or something you appreciate. And this is from Renton. Here we go. Renton's on loving the podcast.
Speaker 4: Thanks all.
Speaker 5: Anyway, here's my.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or two straight guys spread more custard than girls and gays?
Speaker 4: Interesting, wouldn't know. I don't really speak to them.
Speaker 5: No, I'd be interested to know why he thinks that. I really feel like we should do these either just use as a call. Sometimes I want them to elaborate. I can't get more out of Bloody Rent.
Speaker 1: We didn't get much out of Rent in there, but I tend to agree. Like growing up in a shier school, the straight boys, and I was technically the straight boys, so I was very in the group. I was undercover, and they gossip. They love to picture about the girls too.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I can just imagine the kind of horrible discussions that go on when it's a straight guy to straight guy, like you know, bro code.
Speaker 1: Locker room talk with it. You're the biggest gossip I know? Is my father really my dad? Oh my god. My mom told me when I was very young, she said, if you don't want something getting out, don't tell your father. He's the biggest gossip, wants to know everything everything. Even asked me about you and disgusting Sidewalk. What's the other show you do?
Speaker 4: Oh my new podcast trash ash Only I got confused. He asked about that.
Speaker 1: He asked about that, He goes, I'm made, Mitch's doing that, Mitchie? What does he call? You get anything? Who he's doing? Another podcast? Do you have me yours over? Who's the other boat?
Speaker 4: Like you can know that one at a time, you can any one podcast.
Speaker 1: Not really no my vibe. Yeah, No, Dad loves a gossip.
Speaker 4: Loves he said, it's not his fine, No, the other guy.
Speaker 1: He was just trying to make me feel better. But I'm like Dad, I'm booked and blessed. Baby, I'm fair enough worried about Mitch's other podcasts. It's already been canceled.
Speaker 5: It's actually incredible how many people have asked you, how do you feel about Mitchell Komb's doing his second podcast? God, no one ever asks me how do you feel about Mitch Cherry working for Channel nine?
Speaker 4: Like I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: Like we we're not exclusive to each other in this podcast.
Speaker 1: People see us as, you know, a duo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's their fucking error, isn't it. Amen not married or anything.
Speaker 5: No, but I found my dad has been a bit of a gossiper in recent years. Like nothing really malicious, but when we were growing up, he would always say, if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Speaker 4: And he really still that in me. So I'm not really a gossip.
Speaker 5: But as he's getting older, I'm like, you're a Bitch's a lot of things that's.
Speaker 4: With me about people, and I'm like, oh my god, it's so mean.
Speaker 1: Ian's a bitch. I can be farm gossip like Linda took the tractor and hasn't returned it.
Speaker 5: The barley harvest this year. Have you seen the Judson's next door? Their crops are bed? He does a bitch about the farms.
Speaker 1: Trent next door. The depressions worse than ever. Dad, No, that's not true. We love Ian. You know, is your straight parents.
Speaker 6: Actually thinking about it? My dad is a gossiper. The real thing is he spreads fake gossip.
Speaker 1: Why because he doesn't have any real gossipl report.
Speaker 6: Well, he tells us things that he's heard from neighbors, and then we approach the neighbor and they've never heard that thing before.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it keeps life interesting.
Speaker 4: My mum said to me the other day, she goes, oh, have you heard Mark's news?
Speaker 1: My brother?
Speaker 4: She goes, have you heard Mark's news? And I was like, nah, what is it? And she goes, oh wait.
Speaker 5: I said I wouldn't tell anyone, and I was like, well, you're here now. Jane you're here now, so you're gonna have to tell me. She goes, no, no, no, I promised him, you have to promise me, July, if I tell you, you won't tell anyone. And I said, well, clearly promises me and fuck all to you, Jane, so I'm not making such promise.
Speaker 4: Spit it out, Dylan.
Speaker 5: She goes, oh, he's got a girlfriend. But I was like, Jesus, remind me not to trust Jane with the secret. Yeah, cause the other sibling and blabs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my mom does that toomum's love to gossip.
Speaker 5: I thought it was going to be way more exciting. I thought she was going to say Mark's gay as well.
Speaker 1: He's packing walls with tiles and boys with his dick.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, crowd's.
Speaker 1: Not the only thing is filling up?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: Should we get into our special nineties music themed game that I've got prepared for it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so.
Speaker 4: So it's our ninetieth episode of Is It Just Me? The podcast?
Speaker 5: And I thought, okay, we've got to do something nineties themed. So I've brought a game today that we're going to play with you, Jenna, because we feel that you're probably the most educated one out of us three?
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 1: Oh, completely graduating?
Speaker 5: Yes, I did h And so this game is called pop Song for Saurus. Now, Mitchell, I didn't tell you this, Pride, but this is actually an old game we used to do on my old podcast, not My Cup of Tea.
Speaker 4: I knew that you wouldn't have agreed if I told you prior. But here we are.
Speaker 1: We're doing compostpin thrown in me on my own show.
Speaker 5: No, but it's perfect because what you do in pop Song for Saurus is you take the lyrics to a pop song and then you like look up synonyms, put them through a thesaurus, make them sound way more fancy than they are.
Speaker 4: And then the challenges for Jenna, who should be able to decipher because she's good at English, you know she's smart, the challenges to decipher what the original lyrics were when we make them sound really fancy. And so it's all nineties songs that we've done.
Speaker 1: Yes, because it's ninetieth episode making sense?
Speaker 6: That makes sense?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 5: For example, this isn't part of the quiz, Jenna, but like you know that song milkshake, Yeah, my milkshake.
Speaker 4: Brings all the boys to the.
Speaker 5: So that would become my whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residency and or employment, and they declare its quality faster pass as yours. Absolutely, it faster passes yours. So that's that's what we do.
Speaker 4: Brilliant. Yeah, so that's actually great word for it.
Speaker 5: We ranked them sound shakes and Jenna has to figure out what the original song is incredible.
Speaker 4: So we've got we've got a bunch of songs each she wants to go first.
Speaker 1: You go first, Mitchell, because this is the scraps from your old canceled show Sad that Day got canceled.
Speaker 5: Well, I was able to do this podcast that was cancer, you know, silver lining Dallas. All right, so the first lyric that you need to decide for Jenna what song is this? By far, the most fervent profit that pertains to being a female is the liberty to engage in a modest volume of recreation and or indulgence.
Speaker 6: Girls just want to happen.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's best and.
Speaker 4: Parget see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They're the liberty to engage in a modest following of recreation and or indulgence.
Speaker 6: It's very smart.
Speaker 4: Alright, zero, right so far? No, well, I'm counting it.
Speaker 1: Okay, should I go, Mitch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do yours?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's mine. Can look me in the eyes. I'll convey to you what I crave, What I truly truly crave A craver, A craver, A craver, A craver, I truly truly truly craves zig zig sigh.
Speaker 4: That one's tricky, girl.
Speaker 1: What a crave, what A truly truly crave, crave, truly truly truly crave a zig zig sigh?
Speaker 4: You really can't put zig zig through the thoris? Can you?
Speaker 1: Now? You can?
Speaker 5: You could have said zag instead of like zigzag?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, one out of sixty correct, Mite my next one?
Speaker 4: What are these lyrics? Genner?
Speaker 5: Yes, I have a deep desire to perch alongside you upon an abundant elevation. Furthermore, to soak in tandem in a large body of water. I also see appeal in resting unwaveringly endlessly until the airspace plummets. Upon the proverbial speaker, what are those lyrics?
Speaker 1: This is harder, I'm the proverbial speaker.
Speaker 7: Yep, I really don't know it's this one.
Speaker 1: Do your lyrics.
Speaker 4: So the mo is so intent and in a large body of water.
Speaker 8: I also see you appealing, resting unwaveringly endlessly until their things climates all the verbiel speaker, it.
Speaker 4: Sounded so familiar.
Speaker 1: You got it wrong.
Speaker 6: That was very good.
Speaker 4: What I'm picking up is that mine must be a bit trickier.
Speaker 1: That makes Jenner the most educated, you the second most, and me are fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: A craven insigne. Alright, mine next one.
Speaker 1: My next one. Here we go. Listen carefully. That's the current state of affairs. Everything is incorrect. I'm slashed, I'm drained of all hope. Such is my current state. I'm glaciel and I am mortified. Paralleled bear on the mezzanine.
Speaker 6: Lying naked on the floor.
Speaker 4: It's free.
Speaker 1: Is incorrect.
Speaker 4: You're a line behind my line behind parallel.
Speaker 1: There we go. She sa it's tough. She's getting mine, So that's crazy. It was just that final line.
Speaker 5: Alright, my next one, All right, are you ready? I arrived from my slumber at dawn, and I stride Alfresco. I draw a profound oxygen supply, and I begin to feel quite jolly and I how from the furthermost point of my primary respiratory organ, what is occurring currently?
Speaker 6: Could you repeat it? Please?
Speaker 4: I arrived from my slumber at dawn, so what could that be? I wake up in the morning and I stride alfresco.
Speaker 6: And I wake up in the morning and I walk outside.
Speaker 4: No, please, if you either know it or you don't, give it one more line.
Speaker 5: I draw a profound oxygen supply and begin to feel quite jolly.
Speaker 6: I draw a breath, and I get really this.
Speaker 9: Into about side.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 5: How from the first point of my primary breath with the organ, what if currently occurring? J I stuck to her with all of them.
Speaker 4: If you get Mitch, third and final, that'll be fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: If you get mine, that means you're three for three. You might have to do a tiebreaker.
Speaker 5: Oh, I didn't think about this, right. I'll get preparing. You get prepared while I do mine? What Tiere we breaking? She's not tired with anyone?
Speaker 1: Well to draw, she needs to either win or lose. There needs to be a.
Speaker 4: Winner or a loser, a path or fa that's correct.
Speaker 1: So you think I'll do mine? Ready? Jenne it look me in the eyes you've got this, well, you've got all the other three, so fucking look me in the groin. I don't want me to get it. No, sorry, didn't mean that.
Speaker 4: Look at my cop.
Speaker 1: That's not what I meant. All right, here we go. When we are remote from one another, I clinically decline, grant me a signal. I beg of you to assault me infant once again. I beg of you to assault me infant once again.
Speaker 4: I've got it.
Speaker 1: I beg of you to assault me infant once again. That's the key for It's a classic.
Speaker 6: Line repeated again.
Speaker 1: Please the whole song. Okay, when we are remote from one another, I clinically decline, grant me a signal. I beg of you to assault me infant once again. That last line is just everyone in the world knows it. I beg of you to assault me infant once again.
Speaker 4: You should have gotten like a twenty second time or something. I think for two I keep laughing at the infant part.
Speaker 1: And Ultra point out the infant is hitting me. I'm not hitting the infant.
Speaker 6: Can you repeat that final line.
Speaker 1: I beg of you to assault me infant once again.
Speaker 4: You could almost say that the baby's hitting you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're asking the baby to hit you? How many more times?
Speaker 6: Hit me?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 1: Kim me? I beg of you. Two are so many infants when I'm dying.
Speaker 4: Oh you got that? Did you ever go three out of six?
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't think about. Do we need a time breaker?
Speaker 1: Do we need a tiebreaker?
Speaker 6: My heart is beating.
Speaker 1: Well done, that was stressful.
Speaker 4: I'll see if I can think of one on the spot. Okay, let me have a quick look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take your time. Tell her it's a tiebreaker. You did very well, Thank you.
Speaker 6: I was stressful.
Speaker 1: What was not? It was? Needs to be a hit nineties song? When to just close?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 5: That's my sister's age. Fuck, I forget how old you are. She's got she's got two kids and one of the way you keep up and.
Speaker 1: She goes to church every Sunday. Lift your game?
Speaker 4: No she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Doesn't you know.
Speaker 4: What about this?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: I'm a fictional wish granting mythical creature in a cylindrical container. You've got to massage me in the correct manner.
Speaker 1: Genie in the fuddle, Jesus, I'm a genie.
Speaker 5: What do I call the genie of a fictional wish granting mythical for I don't fucking know I can.
Speaker 1: When you said cylinder cylindrical container, I m my can of soup.
Speaker 4: That's the bottle.
Speaker 1: I mean, well done, Jenna. It was the mythical part that we were very easy on you.
Speaker 2: There should have been a ten second time, you know what I was thinking we could do Yeah, maybe not this week, but because I've just brought one of my old segments from Not My Cup of Tea, and I think I've proven beyond any reasonable doubt that it fucking slaps.
Speaker 1: It's a good game.
Speaker 5: Therefore, my old podcast slap despite your you know, dry heaving every time I mentioned not My Cup of Tea allergic. Maybe we should do an old game from your old podcasts.
Speaker 4: What was it again?
Speaker 5: Lemonade with Mitch and some One, Mitch and Paige? Lemonade with Mitch and Paige? Did you do any segments on that? Any benchmarks?
Speaker 1: Bring benchmarks? We only got to think six episodes.
Speaker 2: Say it really looks that we're in ninety as a miracle, we're also a drive show on the Triple h F FAM and Hornsby.
Speaker 1: I can find one. Yeah, all right, you want me to bring a segment from my hit award winning sixsode podcast.
Speaker 4: Six part series makes sound less of a failure when you say, that's just.
Speaker 1: How I go to Afghanistan to report on war. All right, Yeah, I can bring a segment. There was there'd be one I can bring.
Speaker 5: And then Jenna can decide, because she's impartial, whose old podcast was better.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I agree, I'll bring it. Give me a couple of weeks, nugget it next week.
Speaker 4: Next week. If you can even think of anything, yeah.
Speaker 1: I can think.
Speaker 4: Did you have segments or just talk shit?
Speaker 1: No? We had We had too many segments. I think that was the problem. Ah, it was very structured. We had run sheets that I prepared.
Speaker 4: When was the last time we used a run sheet?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We sit down right before we turn the MIC's on for this podcast and go, what are we going to do? We'll just talk about stuff, you know, we talk.
Speaker 1: We just made up a second song lyric on the spot.
Speaker 5: Guys, and I'm pretty impressed with my ability to do that, given I'm hung over.
Speaker 4: It's all yeah, well done is a little bit. You know, it's all right.
Speaker 1: You relax. Actually, I know when you're doing any more heavily lifting, because we are actually potentially passing the heavy lifting over to another part of the team.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right. Who, No, that's right.
Speaker 5: And you might remember a couple of weeks ago on the podcast, we floated the idea that over the Christmas New Year' break, when Mitch and I are obviously not doing the podcast every week, yes, we should get Jenna to do a fill in show.
Speaker 1: That's right. And all good radio shows we all come from radio, the three of us. Mitch not anymore, but you know still it's his heart lies in radio. All good radio shows have a filling show. I feel in for Kyle and Jackie. Oh, Jenna was approached to fill in for Jonesy and Amanda, but there was some political belief clashes and we decided we need one too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we said that maybe Jenna could do it, and she did agree to it, but we were like not sure if she was kidding or not. So we're actually wanting to know if you want to actually do this fill in show. And not only that, but we're not going to leave you to your own devices. We're thinking we can get listeners to help you with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now don't get this mifted?
Speaker 1: Is it just me listeners? Jenna is talent, think you when we're not here. She is the one standing original member of the team.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And so what I was thinking is we could get listeners on to pitch segments to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And this is not on our show, not the filling show. This is all in preparation for the filling show. They come on, of course, yes, and they pitch any segment ideas and they will actually do the segments with you correct in the episode. So like, maybe someone's got a quiz idea and they have a game or something like that that they want to do with Jenna on the show.
Speaker 4: So she's got to.
Speaker 5: Call it a bounce off because I can't think of anything fucking worse than Jenna's stream of consciousness, just her talking to no one.
Speaker 4: So she needs a.
Speaker 5: A producer, so someone to bring her content ideas, yes, and be someone to riff with.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: So I thought, maybe they're a listener out there, a listener to you even that wants to, you know, throw their hat in the ring.
Speaker 4: Is that the same suggestion suggestion? Yep.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see history debating. I love Jemma, I love this girl. To either be affirmitive or negative, Yes, preferably negative on a fantastic, well known and researched and written about historical event, and you to debate it with someone. I'd love to see that.
Speaker 6: I'm up for that.
Speaker 1: You think that's a good So if you want to produce history debating, hit us up and we can make it happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I'm not fucking around when I say that, you're feeling it like I'm not editing anything.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing anything. I actually genuinely want nothing.
Speaker 1: Stand up shows. I've got TV. They are We're very busy, we're tired people.
Speaker 5: Do you know how to use the studio, Jenna, No, you'll fucking figure it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, Jenna, I'm turning Rock, I'm turning my mic and Mitch Mike, Mitch's Mike off. I know who I don't.
Speaker 6: I'll just get a tech to do it. Text hello, come in now, turn it on.
Speaker 1: So we have a lot of work.
Speaker 5: You know what we should do as part of the training process getting her ready for the Jenna Flying Over summer, we should actually get her to panel an EPISO of this podcast, because it'd be hard to be any worse at paneling than you because you fuck it up all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, Oh my god, I would love to hold on. We just have to confirm, Jenna, have you said yes? Can we commit? I have a contract here in my hand. I've written it says, oh, Jenner's Feeling show named TBC, but I art the Jenni flyn.
Speaker 4: I just thought of that.
Speaker 1: Then three to six feel in shows. We haven't decided how many weeks we're taking off, so three to six over the Christmas twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two. Brain. Yes, I need name, date and signed. There's a pen. There's a contract. Take your time. I don't mind if your lawyers have to read over it. I've been watching Succession. They say that all the time. Okay, get your lawyers to read over it.
Speaker 5: It's actually can I just say they're not fucking around. It's definitely worth getting people to beat over your contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually good career.
Speaker 4: If I saved my aarth many times.
Speaker 1: I know I have three cans of coke in my kiss contract for a year. It's a terrible deal. But Jenna, any issues in the contract.
Speaker 6: It doesn't appear to be any issues.
Speaker 5: Oh my God, you wrote it in sharp I just I'm looking at this now. I didn't see it on the other side of the desk, Mitch. Couldn't you fucking printed it anyway? It's still it still counts if you sign that.
Speaker 1: A handwritten contract is just as good as anything. Jenna, your handwriting is actually quite nice, Mitchell.
Speaker 6: I'm actually impressed. Okay, I'm just going to add an apostrophe after my name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's Jenna's with an apostrophy ownership. You just wrot j E n and as.
Speaker 1: Oh jenis Jennison, Jennie Jennis.
Speaker 4: It's like Jane.
Speaker 1: Janos. Do you think there's one person out there that thinks her name is Jennie. I think there would be. My dad doesn't know it's like that girl.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I find it's so funny when people confidently say people's name is wrong Jennie. You know, I was watching a current afair with Tracy Grumshaw when I.
Speaker 6: Was an extra on Home and Away. They all called me Jenis.
Speaker 1: Did they correct? Oh? No, would you so?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: After she's signed this over the next few weeks, we'll get any producers out there who want to bring their ideas.
Speaker 4: Jenna will get them on the show.
Speaker 1: Guys, she's done the.
Speaker 6: Day, I'm gonna sign it.
Speaker 1: Wow, we've got a fill in show.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, there we go, Jenna Flynn coming soon.
Speaker 1: The name has not been designed on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some sort of Jenna summer pun I don't know.
Speaker 1: Jenna Jenocide. Jenocide shows they got to do with the summer and holidays because she's going to kill this show. Yeah, you can think about it's your show and we can get it all done. It'll be on in the break. But there you go. Guys, your feed will not be empty of is just me content in the foreseeable future of the brain?
Speaker 4: Yes, and don't let it. Don't lose sight of how fucking generous this is, you know how general.
Speaker 5: He has to basically pry this podcast out of my bed hands because I'm like, you can't have a couple of meters about couple of meters and he go, yeah, you fucking can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So Jenna's going to be doing the show.
Speaker 1: Beg for this, Jenna, thank you so much. I'm putting myself out there for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll show you guys a lot of money. It's going to be great.
Speaker 1: Cut, wait for Jenna, cutwait to hear the ideas. Let me said, if you have an idea, if you want to produce a segment for Jenna, If you want to pitch a segment, we'll have details in the coming weeks. Hit us up on the socials d M Jenna, or hit up our secret Facebook group in during Idiots if you want to join the fun and become a VIP fan idiots endurant with an e idiots on Facebook.
Speaker 5: All right, what a good ninetieth episode, Abby ninetieth girl.
Speaker 1: Abby nineties everyone, we made it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had a plan for the hundred episode, but as has happened many times before, Mitch agreed and then forgot the dear agreed. We were going to record our one hundredth episode in Bogingate, my hometown, and he was going to come do it just after New Year's like early January, and then we're going to hold on to it for a hundred episode. We've had all sorts of things planned. We're going to do stuff from the pub. We're going to take him fox hunting, like all sorts of mask Country experiences out in the middle of nowhere. And then I overheard Mitch and Hayden. Oh, Hayden said something about, oh, we might do New Years in Vegas or like la, and I'm like, oh, so you haven't told him you're going to bogen Gate.
Speaker 4: Then he goes, so yeah, oe.
Speaker 5: Hundred episode could very well be shipped to say, you know, everyone, we had something there, we had something very special plan, but now it's gone.
Speaker 1: But it means so much. Now you've surprised because we still will do that one day. We won't do You not think we'll get to two hundred.
Speaker 5: No, we'll get to two hundred. That's not the concern. I just don't think you're going to go to bogen Gate because you won't. You'll find it too much effort.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. I will go to bout it.
Speaker 5: You're always tired, though. He'll be too tired to drive. Hayden can't fucking drive.
Speaker 1: Let me get my thyroid checked and then we will discuss me going to bogen Gate. It'll happen.
Speaker 4: I marked my words. Data and m were very excited.
Speaker 1: Oh don't say that. Oh, that'll give him something to gossip about the fact one's not coming anymore.
Speaker 4: They were going to have Mitch cheery over New years. They're very excited.
Speaker 5: Oh and then I had to tell them he fucking forgot because you mean nothing to hear me in a Jane.
Speaker 1: No, because you're think I'm a big time celebrity.
Speaker 4: I don't think he ever said that.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 4: He does not.
Speaker 1: He thought I was on Survivor, Jenna. Yeah, because he.
Speaker 4: Posted photos of you in Survivor.
Speaker 5: Have you noticed that Mitch posts a lot of shit on Instagram without context?
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually survivor post.
Speaker 5: He never He never clarified in the Instagram caption which he photoshopped the Channel ten logo on himself. He never clarified in Instagram caption, I'm here recording interviews with everyone on Survivor. So my dad was like, oh, Mitch's on Survivor, is he? I was like, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I don't have a producer.
Speaker 5: I have to do it myself and withhold information. It's flying by a mission.
Speaker 1: Now. I said, I've recorded a radio show while I was on the set of Survivor.
Speaker 5: I think you'll find you edited that in later. After I told you the confusion, my dad thought you're on television.
Speaker 1: Also, was it kudos Bankarina? And everyone thought I was performing a concert?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what's the much less glamorous truth behind that photo. There's a big picture of you up at the stadium where Pink's usually fucking doing whirly winter air and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I was hosting the healthcare worker thank you concert. I did a raffle raffle a nurse from Cogra one big time timea shit over there.
Speaker 7: So you weren't recording the radio show there, no God, the acoustics would be dreadful.
Speaker 4: I think you were midnight.
Speaker 1: I did record it to actually do something. I did record a radio show, but it has an aired yet because we're airing a thank you special. Well that's nice, so it will happen. Listen. My job is very up in the air. Everyone. You can't be in boytant.
Speaker 4: You can, though you can say what you're doing in the photo, so people don't.
Speaker 1: Get how boring here I am at Kudo's filming a TBC edited radio boring.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna go fucking get my own microphone sock. You know the cubes that all the reporters have around with the logo, and I'm going to put the Sunrise logo on one and post a photo of me like on the top of a mountain or something, being like, oh, bringing you today's weather. No one's gonna fact check me. I can just trick everyone on Instagram. But yeah, the sunrise by the men.
Speaker 1: Now people know I have a radio show. It's context.
Speaker 6: Mitchell, do you remember that photo of me in front of the Voice sign.
Speaker 5: The final we when we used to work together. We went to was it the Sony office to interview someone can't even remember, I don't know, And there was a plasmus green in the waiting room with the Voice logo on it, and I said, Jenna, stand in front of that and look really shocked, like your hands over.
Speaker 4: Your mouth like and so if I got that photo she posted, I.
Speaker 6: Made it through.
Speaker 4: I nailed my blood.
Speaker 6: These people still messaging me asking me about the voye.
Speaker 5: I'm not, oh Jenna anyway, The moral of that story is, don't believe shiit. Mitch Cherry says he doesn't have a gym playlist, he wasn't on Survivor.
Speaker 1: It's all rubbish, you know what. Yeah, I agree. Let's get out of here, guys. If you want to get on the show in any way, we've got many ways for you. Now, you can produce Jenna show, you can do it? Is It just You? Or Tinder Fizzism.
Speaker 5: That's the one I'm looking forward to because I've got some visits of me own.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that'll be very exciting. I'm going to be a big couple of weeks. We can't wait to see you in our ninetieth season, not no nineteth season, our ninetieth what would you? Yeah, ninetieth era. It all begins now. Thank you for listening, and we'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for listening. Catch you and babe Is It just Me? A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 5: Welcome to eighty D Brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend we're done and then we keep chatting. Hopefully most people don't hear this part because it's Yeah, it's been embarrassing this stuff.
Speaker 4: This garbet, bro gobit feral even.
Speaker 1: Do you mind if I eat this Danish?
Speaker 5: Well I wouldn't, but people always writing complaints about us seating on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Look, oh that looks does not look good at all.
Speaker 5: It's blueberries fucking sunk into it all except the blueberries.
Speaker 1: The cafe said, you get a one dollar Danish with any bacon egg roll order. So I said, okay, do now I have a Danish.
Speaker 4: As well as a bacon egg roll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two hours ago. So this is my Oh, I'll have it after for the audience.
Speaker 4: The millions listening.
Speaker 1: How was last night, Mitchell puffed off the back open gay clubbing? Did you kiss anyone? Nah? Really no No I didn't. Good, No, they meant to No, No, they just falling over you.
Speaker 5: Actually, wasn't there long? I usually stay until like god, no, it's like the sun's literally rising when I leave usually, but I went by like one thirty.
Speaker 4: That's early for me.
Speaker 1: That is very like.
Speaker 4: I've got an award winning podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. The awards won't win themselves. They do, they do somehow, We've never accepted one, but we have them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was literally wiping shit off my brand new four boards.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I heard about your plumbing issues.
Speaker 1: It's just so bad that the landlord goes you know, maybe you just don't flush things down these toilets, that's what they Yeah, what do I do with my ship?
Speaker 5: This is going back to the stemless wine glasses, a flushless toilet toilets without that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: All my wheels have fallen off my car.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just drive it anyway?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe you shouldn't put a lot of weight on that car. There's no times my fridge doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe just don't put milk in head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just make sure you don't put anything that needs to be kept cold in your fridge. It won't do it.
Speaker 1: Literally, fuck it, he said. Maybe put toilet paper in the bin.
Speaker 4: Like an Amish boy.
Speaker 5: No, you're gonna have to get like a what are those things that those post hole diggers, and you're just gonna have to make a long drop in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: That's I'll add that to the list of things to do in the boge Gate episode.
Speaker 4: I'll make you use the long drop near No, it's ransom and it's centuries old.
Speaker 1: You'd also hear it fur It's like squeeze it out.
Speaker 5: Haven't you gone one of those dodgy long drops on the side of a road, like those half fast rest stops on the highway.
Speaker 1: They have once on the way to a moth hit me on the buttthole, moth bogong bogone, Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not bogan moths.
Speaker 6: Moths.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can tell you the reason why I know that because when I was interviewed on Sunrise so that bogan Gate viral video all those years ago, Samantha Armitage was saying something about, now we know that the word bogan is. You know, it gets thrown around a lot these days. You know there's the bogan moth. But what if you revealed the actual meaning behind the word, which is is an indigenous word. That's what bogan Gate is named after, and it's meant to be like something noble, not a grut. But all these viewers wrote in being like, it's a bogong moth, Sam, It's not called fucking bogan moth.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm a fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: You know what I You know what I did last night on the way back from Puffed Of.
Speaker 5: I had a moment because I was listening to the new You know, Taylor Swift is releasing all of her.
Speaker 1: Old watched the ten minute video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to watch a short film, but it's really sad. Yeah, those for those who don't know the story.
Speaker 5: Basically, she's re recording all of her old albums because she wants complete ownership of it, and she's like, I don't want some scabby record label owning my music. It'd be like if iHeartRadio said to us, yeah, no, we own your podcast. So like if we have a left eye Heart, They're like, well, we're keeping all the episodes and we.
Speaker 4: Just re recorded them. Like if I'm just revoicing them.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do that, how would we do it? I couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: But apparently they actually did that.
Speaker 5: When because you know how Kyle and JACKIEO moved from Today FM to Kiss Yes TODAYFM, We're like, well, we own all of your audio, so you can't use any of that voiceover stuff in your opener because you know how the Kyl and jackiett opener has like replays of them giving away big prizes and Kyle's like, okay, that's fine, I'll just rerecord it.
Speaker 4: So we came into kids and.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh my god, you've won one million dollars and they just use that. He's like, you own the audio, but you don't own my boys. I got to say it again, just re recorded everything. But anyway, she's re recorded all her old stuff. The new one is the latest one to be released.
Speaker 4: Is red.
Speaker 5: I don't necessarily love Taylor's versions of all of them, but I was having a moment in the back of the car because I forgot this song existed.
Speaker 4: Can you look up?
Speaker 5: Everything is changed by Taylor Swifton and cheering, preferably Taylor's version.
Speaker 1: Can you explain to me? Because I'm not a swiftle swift shifted swifty? I thought, so, what you get in the backset of a car at a first eight swifty? What has she done?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Scooter Braun, her ex manager, owns the Masters.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he's an ex manager. I just know that she doesn't want a bar of him for various reasons. He bought it, Yeah, he bought the label and so he's now, you know, acquired all of her original recordings. She still makes money off the old versions of the songs, but she just wants to own them. And I think part of the reason she was pissed off is because she also wasn't consulted. If she knew she had the option to buy them herself, she would have done that, but he just went ahead and brought it. She didn't even know they were for sale, and then she's tried reaching out and like negotiating with them, but they're just weren't having a bar of it.
Speaker 4: So she's like, fuck it.
Speaker 5: You might own my original recordings, but I wrote the bastards, so I'll just re record them all genius.
Speaker 1: So you want Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran. Everything has changed Taylor's version from the Vault lyric video.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's a bit messy or the titling a lot of brackets, but yeah, that's the one I want.
Speaker 4: I forgot this song existent. It's been in my head all day.
Speaker 1: Now this is a yeah, this is a new one.
Speaker 5: You might have recognized it yet, but you will. So the one thing I do like is that her voice, because she's older now has her voice is a bit more velvety.
Speaker 4: It's a bit richer now, so it sounds better.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 1: She have to get ed back on this to rerecord it.
Speaker 2: Girl, scream eyes and your smile in the back lam making me feel you.
Speaker 10: Know it, I just want to know you.
Speaker 1: Bit oh, I know this you. I just want to know you, better know you, better know.
Speaker 5: Last night, I just want to know you you, I.
Speaker 4: Just want to know you becomes the chorus bit you know.
Speaker 1: Is the sample and your your life coming.
Speaker 6: I know it's a simple here.
Speaker 4: Everybody has changed.
Speaker 1: Everything has changed, even their voices. What a nice double meaning.
Speaker 4: Since yesterday it's everything.
Speaker 1: Has love Taylor Swift, the effect she's had on people.
Speaker 5: That is the most obvious statement you could have possibly said, Like the Sky love Taylor.
Speaker 4: No, but I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't care less about the re release. I think it's cool, but I wouldn't. But if the internet is a blaze and Hayden is like crying on the out, I'm like, why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't cry on the couch about it.
Speaker 5: Like some of the some of the re recorded versions I think are no good compared to the original, but this one.
Speaker 4: I like, yeah, but yeah, it's actually kind of smart, isn't it.
Speaker 5: She's just making all this fucking money off songs that she didn't even have to think of.
Speaker 1: She's already done them, and she'ld just fucking go and win Grammys for it. She'll win more awards.
Speaker 4: But it's annoying me because she's doing it out of order.
Speaker 5: Like she did Fearless, which was not her first album but one of her best. It was like the one that kind of burst onto the scene.
Speaker 4: With you know, was her second. What did the Love Story all that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was her second and that now she's skipped forward to Red. She skipped an album and she's gonna have to record all of them right up into Reputation, which was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: If she's gonna be able to rerecord that because she was real pissed off when she did that album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was mad. That was the Kanye Taylor st Kim Karashian.
Speaker 4: What you made Me do?
Speaker 5: She's not going to be able to channel that anger again. She seems really peaceful and just chilling in forests these days.
Speaker 1: She does love a cardigan and a foreign My favorite Taylor Swift song and it's controversial, one of my top I should say top three is this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she doesn't have to re record this because she already owns this. Oh really everything from Lover onboards g this is nice?
Speaker 1: What was the one that got all that hate when she was like, spelling is fun?
Speaker 4: That was me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was odd.
Speaker 5: I loved it and I realized that she knew it was dagging, That's why she did it. It was kind of like a fuck you, I know, this is lame, but I'm releasing it anyway. Really like it was so childish, but I loved it.
Speaker 4: It felt like a theater production this song.
Speaker 9: It was very The music video was music video was good with me give Me a Color Brandon Eerie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's another way that they've messied the title.
Speaker 5: This song is always Me featuring Brendan Yeary of Panic at the Disco. It's like, clearly there's some sort of fucking dispute happening there where Panic at the Disco must be credited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a long our sentence to put in the end in some brackets.
Speaker 5: It's like the shortest song title ever me Yeah, and then a fucking paragraph in brackets from Brandon Yeary Panica the Disco too thouther Than a nine rock bin famous for hits such as I write things on tragedy brackets.
Speaker 1: That's actually very hard for me as a radio announcer because I don't know where to stop. I don't know what to say. There's a new song on the playlist now right, let me find it, and there are that many fucking people on it, but I just give up. I only say one the most well known. Here we go, so this is better days His Better Days featuring Nekered Made mul Apollo g and Alisha.
Speaker 4: Are you probably need to.
Speaker 1: Say that now? And what did Alisha do? Alicia probably came up with just not Alicia Keys, just Alicia.
Speaker 4: Just Alisha like thank everyone, may all thank the cleaner.
Speaker 1: Leish thanks, Yeah, that's exactly right. Nicole did get us last water when we sang and that helped. How do you the credits too much? AnyWho? Do you know? Did we tell a story about how the other night when we were out four all right, Hay his birthday, we got the security guard to listen to our show and he did listen to it. Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: We were like, how did that even come up?
Speaker 5: I do remember telling the bouncer to look up our podcast and he like, he did it and found it on Spotify, and he held the phone with here for about three.
Speaker 4: Seconds and goes, yeah, you got the funny and I was like, how do you know from no?
Speaker 1: So he goes, you need your idea? You signed in and said Mitch. I signed in and said Mitch. He went, oh you're both Mitch and I went we're a couple of mitches and we laughed and then I went, should do a podcast hahahd.
Speaker 4: Check out our award when he podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we went we actually do and he got, oh this is funny A and then we're like, didn't listen. My sister came by an hour later, as you'll know, because she was blind drug and you kissed her. I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When you told me, because I don't recall this, when you told.
Speaker 5: Me that I fucking kissed your sister, I was like, that's very out of character.
Speaker 4: Why would do that? And then I realized that you took a photo and I was like, oh, I did it for content. That makes sense. That's the only reason I would have done it.
Speaker 1: AD and she was a cop, meself, I was police force. ADS gifted gifted this female cop to kids. And I went out to get my sister an hour later and he was like, oh, it's so good. Eight and an hour later because he showed me his phone and android. It was disgusting. Yeah, but our heads were there. It was very sweet.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't his mind have been more on the job.
Speaker 5: There could have been several King hits during that time, and he's just fits himself a Jennef duck.
Speaker 4: It's a good segment.
Speaker 1: That's a great segment. It's a great segment. But isn't that funny? That's such that's old school marketing. That's one new organic listener we've got from death from word of mouth.
Speaker 4: I love a bit of word of mouth. I reckon.
Speaker 5: I've tripled my massage therapist, Leone's client base by just saying, had a massage today.
Speaker 4: It was great. Who was with a Leoni sent them a link? All my friends go to the one house?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and word of mouth is very undervalued. Yeah, powerful, especially if someone you respect tells you something that you want or need.
Speaker 4: So tell a friend about this podcast today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually love that if you can tell friend. Also, guys, don't forget you can leave us a review. It actually keeps us going on the cloud. It's very appreciated.
Speaker 4: It'd be pretty hard to forget.
Speaker 5: We've fucking told them a million times no, and yet there's some that just haven't done it yet.
Speaker 1: You know, I was teeing up. I've got an interview with Jess Malboy for my radio show. Actually, yeah, we have one for the podcast too. Oh my gosh, she's on the podcast too. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So in the next couple of weeks are we doing that in the same day your radio as well as that. I'm straight after Oh okay, yeah, we're just seeing I'll be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I told you. I locked that into.
Speaker 1: Jess Malboy coming up for her new song. But the label messes me like, oh, I ma, you ever get to push Jess's new song Glow. They can stream it anywhere or buy it for one ninety nine on iTunes. I don't. I don't think that's how it works these days.
Speaker 5: That used to be such a thing. It was like a catchphrase in twenty twelve. Buy out Papa iTunes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you heard a new Jess Mailboy?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They sent me an advanced version of the label and I was like, oh, here we go.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to be polite, but no, it's good.
Speaker 1: Welcome to my future reality a rum.
Speaker 8: Play the.
Speaker 1: Chorus with my head all day, the little whisper in the background, forget it.
Speaker 5: You want me to check we're allowed to play this with copyright because we're critiquing it.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we're talking to her. Yeah, this is training. That's good.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: You will just be nu. Let me. Just's very good. I really like that little dumb, forget it. My favorite part let's meet a party, when someone goes, hi, I'm David, they do forget it?
Speaker 5: I think My favorite jests one because you know I love a belt and an email ballam. My favorite is little Things. Oh that's a good I love the last chorus when she goes a bit manic.
Speaker 1: The game about the wide things, go.
Speaker 4: To the last chorus and what maybe this is it? No, it's not, give it further, you don't get here. Eventually goes at manneic.
Speaker 1: Little thinking of and why didn't he put me through? Why didn't I get a touchdown?
Speaker 4: Kidding me.
Speaker 1: A kid?
Speaker 4: Imagine coming home to the vat yelling at you, Yeah, God did the din't even make me?
Speaker 1: Now? The best?
Speaker 5: Just now?
Speaker 1: My song of all time?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait for a little.
Speaker 4: I know the song, but that's not her best one.
Speaker 1: It's very brittany.
Speaker 8: Wait for the.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: I'm damn that's the other good song of hers. It's like that one that everyone knows.
Speaker 1: Ah Jess has burn burn Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Jannet's favorite. She loves burning.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, sorry, that was a real gamble, guys. It was just burn the hook.
Speaker 5: I couldn't picked that next thing, it'll be early golding and they gotta let it by and bye and bye.
Speaker 1: This is Burn Hook Burn, And.
Speaker 4: How are you type in the artist name as well? That's how the system works.
Speaker 1: Oh this is God, this is Brittany. He sounds like toxic. Away Lie Lie, Lie on the streets.
Speaker 4: Maybe this isn't the best one now the hook is.
Speaker 1: Believe on some radio trivia when we when we have in Sydney or in Australia, really bad bush fires, we have to remove somethings like this from the playlist. Oh yes, yeah you do.
Speaker 5: And if there's a flood you have to remove things like I don't know it's raining men.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a bit insensitive, you know.
Speaker 6: On WS they don't remove it. So during the bush fires, every day they played we didn't start the fire.
Speaker 1: Oh dear you guys also still play Michael Jackson at the height of that, Yeah you still.
Speaker 6: But not during Jones and Amanda because they won't let.
Speaker 1: Oh good yeh see Amanda is progressive and during.
Speaker 4: COVID Kiss definitely had to put a bit of pause on.
Speaker 5: Then anyone out there that's getting harder and harder, go on, go on leave Me Breathless.
Speaker 4: We flap that a lot? Who the fuck things that?
Speaker 1: Again? Also the course, what's the WSFM song that plays when you go off air your backup tape?
Speaker 6: Solid rock rock? Yeah, he played the other day during Remembrance Day.
Speaker 4: You know what the rock FM one was? When I worked at ninety five five the rock?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 4: In Parks?
Speaker 5: It was try by Pink and their theory was that if there's been a long silence, you don't want like a big bong song to like give people a fright. It's kind of got a gentle build up. But I think it's a little bit too quiet because I'm like, we're still off air. Oh no, I tries playing for twenty seconds played try by Pink coming. See that's even.
Speaker 1: More tense than the silence.
Speaker 5: That's not right because there's no one talking over it up to the post if you will, that's not right.
Speaker 6: Well what about turing Remembrance Day? Fifteen seconds passes after the do you know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The bugle the last.
Speaker 6: Post and then play solid rock by going.
Speaker 4: Oh that's quite jarring, isn't it. Yeah, there's no flow going on there, no, no get the right one? This stuffs like, oh, this is a boomer audience.
Speaker 6: Who are listening. We've got many complaints.
Speaker 4: About what this is coming on during the minute silence.
Speaker 6: We're observing, remember it stay and solid rock comes on.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that is so funny.
Speaker 5: Imagine all the fucking idiots crowded around ws FM being like, yeah, we're going to tune into silence, and then they get this.
Speaker 4: I wanted shush one of them to turn aroundy off. Fuckheads. There you go there with your silence.
Speaker 5: You could have ten minutes silence if you really want to remember, Yes, you control the silence that should be on catch fraise?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: You control the silence?
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 1: You control the action.
Speaker 4: Jamber Roue looks so shit.
Speaker 1: Have you never been?
Speaker 6: I know I've never been to Gemuy.
Speaker 1: We went for you twelve celebrations.
Speaker 4: It looks like the most fucking revolting theme.
Speaker 6: Bi ever, jem I always wanted to go to Jambre.
Speaker 5: Imagine how many sgis have been cut up and down those water slides.
Speaker 4: Oh, the eyes.
Speaker 7: Everywhere, those cut things that go around cars, carts, the toboggan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something where you're not in swimming costume.
Speaker 1: No, there is a toboggan there. Yes, they've also got boggan again. You toboggan is a toboggo is a metal slide where you're in a little thing with a lever. The best toboggan in Australia the Big Banana.
Speaker 4: The Big Banana also sucks. I just came back from Byron and the Big Prawn is ship just saying.
Speaker 1: You know where I've been that. I don't think anyone else has been a big slipy.
Speaker 5: There's a big slippy, Yeah, but you drank the whole thing. You're fucking pig gone empty.
Speaker 1: Let me find it.
Speaker 5: There's a big bogan in Ningen, which was quite controversial with bogen Gate. Were like, wouldn't we get that landmark and ning it's not far from bogen Gate Ningen.
Speaker 10: Ningen n y n g a n careful here the big Slurpy what is that again? Not that fucking big No, no, it is the Big Slurpy visited or drink it?
Speaker 1: I don't know where the you know.
Speaker 4: What else was going to take you to when we went went to Bogenay, which is no longer happened.
Speaker 1: We've gotta go look.
Speaker 4: Up utes in the paddock it's an art exhibition near bogen Gate.
Speaker 5: It's literally what it sounds like. It's a bunch of utes in a paddock, but they've like done them up. They're real cute. Like one's like a veggie might jar. One of the utes has like Dame Edna on a portoloo.
Speaker 4: Oh cool.
Speaker 5: It's like an emy looking one. See look at this google in the padan.
Speaker 4: One of them's a beer bottle something like that.
Speaker 1: In the States.
Speaker 4: Fuck off, it's not as good as utes in the paddic in uther in USA. Yeah, that's the suburb. If you will near kondivele bogen Gate.
Speaker 1: Uther good to know.
Speaker 6: Ye, Well, I wish we were going.
Speaker 4: You won't invite. It's this Mitch.
Speaker 1: You've got to fill in show to focus.
Speaker 4: No, I think in Jenna. It would be easy for Jenna to come because she'll be in Dubbo probably.
Speaker 1: I think we can go. Guys, between you and me, I don't think LA is a good move. Hayden's very upset because he was very excited. But I've got too much to do.
Speaker 4: Has he thought about doing things without you before?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we both have. We never have time off together, so a holiday together is what we want to do well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not like you're never going to have another holiday together.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but we yes, I know we will anyway.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 5: If I was in a relationship, god, I reckon, I'd value that fucking alone time a lot.
Speaker 1: I've said this before, and it's getting worse. I value my alone time so much because I wake up, Hayden's working from home, so I can't have my coffee.
Speaker 4: Alone, and he can't shit, so it's very cramped.
Speaker 1: And very cramped as am I. And then by the time I leave for work at three o'clock in the afternoon, Hayden is still there working. So I then go to work and work, Hayden has free time in the afternoon. I get home, Hayden's still awake at eleven o'clock at night. So anytime I'm at home, Hayden is there.
Speaker 5: Oh God, they're going to use this audio in court when he eventually murders Hayden.
Speaker 1: He's always there and I love it. And there's no knives in the house.
Speaker 4: I've got no shovels in the backyard, none, I.
Speaker 6: Don't own one.
Speaker 1: I'll bury him in sewerage, put him in the pit like your little dog John.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're also going to do that. I was going to take him with the ship pit that my dog drowned him.
Speaker 1: I was going to christen it with sage.
Speaker 4: Christen it.
Speaker 5: Make a memorial for John, right, Okay, he already has one. Dad made a cross, really yeah, but I'll paint it, make it.
Speaker 4: You don't need to.
Speaker 5: Dad already welded rip Johnny into it because it's it's steel.
Speaker 1: Imagine when they sell that house and they go and here's the ship pit that you know doesn't need much maintenance, and they think a child has fallen into it because Johnny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, know that that cross isn't next to the sewerage. There's that dick tank.
Speaker 5: It's we've've basically got a fucking cemetery in our house. It's a bunch of dead pets buried there. My guinea pig, Rustle, band It, Cuzy, lot of dogs that are died.
Speaker 1: You really flip flop between human names and fun names.
Speaker 5: I know, we've got fucking We've got like a bandit and then we've got Julie.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 4: But I'm the one that's going to have to deal with selling the farm eventually. Once mom and Dad carget.
Speaker 1: You'll sell it or you'll quit all of your media gigs and move to bogan Gate. Absolutely not. You could do the show from bogen Gate.
Speaker 5: We should Actually maybe I'll maybe I'll lease the land, but I'll keep the house and I can just get fucked up every few weekends there to take friends out. I've got a place in the country you could do. We can burnouts and Hayden I get married on the property if you want. Underneath the pine trees, mind the pine cones, it's falling down.
Speaker 1: We'll have to put it in the dress so the locals think it's a woman. You've taken off quickly in the barn, and.
Speaker 4: I'll be the best man.
Speaker 1: Please, Can I tell you n you've died at this point, I will still be there in spirit. I've got to con undermis is getting married the one that you kissed.
Speaker 4: Yep, and now she God, I didn't realize she was cheating. She's tasted you.
Speaker 1: No, she's getting married to her straight husband and they're getting married in January. Anyway, I think he feels pressured to have asked me to be in his groom's party because he has. And now I'm in with his best man. I've only known him for a year and a half, but I'm much rather. Becky's like, we won't you involved in the wedding at a higher capacity than just a guest. So I'm like, then put me in your group in your bridal party. And she's like, oh, tradition, it's got to be girls.
Speaker 4: I'm like, gender Rolves does it?
Speaker 1: I know right. I'm like, no, so now I'm with all the straight boys. She had her Hen's party on the weekend. Looks so much fun, Hail Stripper, Dick Straw's cake pink. I'm like, that is where I want to be. But no, I've got to go to the City Tattersall's boys showers and then go watch a fucking greyhound race or something. I know I completely agree, but how did I voice that?
Speaker 4: Why did the Yeah?
Speaker 5: He definitely it was a pity invite being part of the bridal party and them saying we want you involved in a higher capacity.
Speaker 4: You should have said, no, weddings are better when I don't have a job at it.
Speaker 5: No. I did so much at my sister's wedding. I was emsy and I did all the photography.
Speaker 1: I am also emc Yeah, that's enough. That's a pretty big gathidy. Now I'm in the grooms and party, which is beautiful and it's such a nice gesture. I'm so touched. But I would and I honestly am, but I would have rather be involved with the women.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember going full woke when Mitchell was like eighteen or nineteen, when I said to Mum, can I come to Nicole Tenn's party? And she was like, no, it's just the girls and I was like, yeah, hence why I'm asking not invited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's this girl, Becky. My sister is the first to say, when you get married to Hayden, can you please put me in your bridal party. I want to wear a silver jumpsuit. I go, you don't need a gay wedding to wear a silver jet You know you can buy one now.
Speaker 4: You can do that anytime Asos.
Speaker 1: They're very cheap and they come in plus sizes. I could get a matching one if I needed to. People in their idea of gender very very silly.
Speaker 5: What even happens at your gay wedding to your gay partner? Do you walk down the aisle together with one meet at the end walk do I have to gulf bugger you down the aisle. Maybe we should do it on a kill and you can toboggan down there a cat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god of flying fox in like Jack when did Oprah's Oprah House show?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was an injury.
Speaker 1: I love that. Well, we've already discussed it. Hayden doesn't have a dad that he would want to walk down the aisle to give.
Speaker 4: Him away, give him away. So that's also a bit of a fuck tradition in itself.
Speaker 1: I don't like one hundre.
Speaker 4: My property is now your property, random man.
Speaker 1: Oh, give you a pint of milk for my woman to bear children for you, O boy a goat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, what did you discuss?
Speaker 1: Well, Hayden and Hayden's mother raised him essentially single, so she will walk him down the aisle because they have such a beautiful relationship and then I'll just I'll just stay at the front, I guess.
Speaker 4: So you're already at the front.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of implied that Hayden's the bride and you don't need to be given away, no, because there's no way your parents would. They're like, no, make no mistake, Hade, And it's still out.
Speaker 1: There's a heavy talent the involved with giving me away, so it's just cheaper if we just oh.
Speaker 5: You wait, so you see the exorbitant talent fee that I'm going to be charging for best man duties?
Speaker 1: Oh really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like by the hour shit, or the organizing for your hen's party. Yeah, I'm gonna beat your voice by the hour.
Speaker 1: When you know that I hate going out? Can you make it end of eight? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It'll be like a fucking high ta or something we do.
Speaker 1: Can you just hire out a sushi train? I love that.
Speaker 4: I was thinking maybe a donut king or something.
Speaker 1: Just be cream near the airport with the machine in it and you can watch them.
Speaker 4: But we don't even go. I'll just bring them to your plate.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Let's up. The toilet's a fixed by that point?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fuck for guests.
Speaker 5: It sounds like this wedding could be sooner rather than later. If he's saying that the toilet might not still be fixed.
Speaker 4: Is are we talking a window?
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I want to get to.
Speaker 4: La, so that you can get down on one knee and go and knows if you'll ever get up again.
Speaker 1: We've both been to La. What a disgusting place to propose, like you do it in Paris or runam or and you're not going to do it on the streets of l A.
Speaker 6: You could do it at the observatory. It's nicely.
Speaker 1: We do like the observatory.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very nice.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to be proposed to in a fancy plants like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would want it to be a bit more cash and catch me off guard, like I'm not expecting it, like I'm on the toilet or.
Speaker 4: Something, you know, yeah, not my toilet, new New.
Speaker 5: What about you, Jenn Ho, how many times have you been proposed to when you're like twelve twelve? Which one was your favorite?
Speaker 6: None of them?
Speaker 1: Are you counting the double or twins proposed?
Speaker 6: But no, I've canned them as one.
Speaker 1: Oh that's one.
Speaker 6: That's fair, Yeah, because I didn't get along with one of them.
Speaker 5: You get along with the left from the righter, the right one, and none of your arranged married to count No, of course not.
Speaker 6: There were six of those.
Speaker 1: Remember when you were sold off for a billy go that was shocking, and then the billy got diets. They just traded for piece of Yeah, awful.
Speaker 6: Jenna it was horrific and I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, God the many parts slides of genera. I hope that's not what the jennif fling is going to be.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Jenna, that's the secret. So you can't reveal it because then you'll if you revealed it, the magic may disappear. So when you die next it might be for real. I'm just saying, Yeah, you are a cat.
Speaker 4: You've had more than nine lives, so you do for it to be your laugh.
Speaker 1: That'd be sad and you probably wouldn't know, so you're just not wake up like the rest of us normal death.
Speaker 4: No, she'll come back as a fucking lady Beadle or something. Just be really annoying.
Speaker 6: Annoying, I like lady.
Speaker 5: I used to catch them, put them in jars and they'll be like, why are they dead? No, Eclidian Supply they were air tight jars.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that you used to get from Kmar those grain things. It was green and then it had it looked like a pineapple. It was like a container that it had a neck and then like a funnel at the top and you'd catch the bugs that would fall in and they'd be trapped. But a bug catcher. Yeah, oh my god, Mitcha, I'm gonna get photo. I used to have them and just have all these dead crickets in my house.
Speaker 4: I didn't. We didn't have a kmar so I never got that.
Speaker 5: My bug catch me running around with a net country Remember those Oh they're not very spacious.
Speaker 4: Their cricket hasn't got much room.
Speaker 6: The ones that's in there, they just died.
Speaker 1: I think they would. It's pretty awful.
Speaker 5: But I wasn't catching Lady Beatles to try and murder them. I was and suffocate them. I wanted them to be my pets. And then I'm like, what do they keep doing?
Speaker 1: You know, hurting animals is the first sign you're a serial killer.
Speaker 6: Jenna, I'd rather hurt a human.
Speaker 1: Don't you want that?
Speaker 4: On that that's probably the first sign that she's a serial killer.
Speaker 1: I think that exceeds the animal part, Jenny. Jenna and I listened to the same true crime podcast case we Bond Severe Murder.
Speaker 6: I listened to the one that you suggested, Robert Wan. Yes, good ones. It's a very good one. Not a good case, really awful.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm really missing something with true crime podcasts because I don't get them. I find them really hard to keep up with. And there's some there's been a bunch of people that have said to us when I'm not listening to true crime and listening to either, it is me and I'm like, well, how the fuck could you go from one to the other. They're nothing alike? What an eclectic taste?
Speaker 1: I agree, I'd I've had that comparison to I think true crime is just nice because you know, it's real nice. None, it's not nice.
Speaker 4: True crime is so nice. The case it was brutally murdered, Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: We don't want to repeat of the last couple of weeks. Well, in the last couple of weeks, the incident in Melbourne, Well true crime Cleo.
Speaker 5: No, they solve that, and we don't want to rep Also, I had no idea that any bitch had gone missing, and then until that day they're like, everyone, Cleo has been found, and I was like who.
Speaker 4: I had not heard of it prior, I genuine did. I watched the news. I just wait for everyone else to tell me.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was on every social media.
Speaker 4: People are who the Fuck's clear?
Speaker 1: I had people dming me going. Please share. It needs to be seen. I think she'll be okay if I don't post it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I get messages like that too. It's like, oh, I lost my going and my pet lizard into them. But I'm like, I don't know. Have my to warmber audience base is that engaged? I don't know. I'm gonna help find you, lizend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got someone. I'm in Dulwich Hill. You're close to me. It's probably a fifteen minute drive to where I live.
Speaker 4: Please, I've lost my Schnauzer.
Speaker 1: Please post. I don't think oh that I would do.
Speaker 4: Sydney is a big audience space, but warmba lizards. How am I going to help with that?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: I said, when did you lose? In two thousand and three? I think I think Schnauzer has gone give up? Give up? Right? All right? Should we go?
Speaker 4: If you want? We can stay.
Speaker 1: It's ninety we can give them a little extended sure.
Speaker 4: If you want.
Speaker 1: I don't mind, got nothing to do.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just keep going into life aid because I've Yeah, can you be a big night?
Speaker 1: I'm very proud of you, mature for powers done. You're excited for Adell's album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when is that again? November nineteen.
Speaker 1: By the time the next episode is out, this will be out.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I guess so again. I've already been over there, but I'm a bit annoyed that it's called thirty. Yeah, I wanted to got something else. Jupid fibbing.
Speaker 1: She is a liar. I found out right that I'm doing working for the Aris again this year, and I got a call this week and they're like, I mean, sure, good to host the backstage of the Arish. Of course, I've got televised. It's my dad up on television. Then she said, now you've worked with Keith before, right, And I was like yeah, like of course, like thinking.
Speaker 4: Oh, Keith holds the boom mic doesn't I've met Keith.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. Oh yeah, Keith is the one that prints the scripts. Are always hot, is so quick, and she me yeah, oh good good, Well Nicole might not be coming, but Keith will definitely be here. I'm like, oh fuck.
Speaker 5: She means urban Keith, and I just said yes, and Amy will be there. I might trying to work with another white lie. Much like the gym playlist in and Out of la Oh yeah, me and Keith yeah, we go way back.
Speaker 1: If I don't want to say know that, she goes, Oh, maybe we'll hire someone else, you know, I just got to just chake it. And I've interviewed Keith. But there's going to be so many international stars in the country for the arias.
Speaker 4: They're allowed to one't thing, they're.
Speaker 1: Allowed to come now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so when are the Arians?
Speaker 1: Next week? Next Thursday? So this coming Thursday is coming first and they're televised Channel Night. I'll be hosting the backstage. Everyone. They're doing three crosses to me, and they said, depending on how we blow out, you might have between two minutes and thirty seconds. You couldn't do a thirty second cross a live cross talking interviewing people.
Speaker 4: For thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: And they put a little earwig in your ear. So you go, welcome Keith. Urban's so good to have you in the country. A love nine rat with Keith.
Speaker 4: Answer question have you got a thirty second time? R over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: His little challenge, how many lives can you tell in thirty seconds?
Speaker 1: No? Here we go, So what am I doing?
Speaker 5: Telling as many lives as you can? And we crossed out him in cherryback, Say, amage, what's happening.
Speaker 4: So good to be here, guys. I've got Keith Urban Hello.
Speaker 1: Keith, Hey, your love Nine perfect strangers. I've lived in Byron for a couple of years and they Nicole really encapsulated it well. And Melissa McCarthy I've had on the show manage. I think six times I have Melissa. I adored her and I love you.
Speaker 5: Do you so?
Speaker 1: I have bond hair as well. I want to know how you get the dandrigeat anyway, we talk about that later. Your new single Timbermatic has it is my favorite. Oh I gotta rap, I gotta wrap Keith. But it's been a pleasure having you here. We got a cross back to el Elton John.
Speaker 4: That's only four lines. I thought I thought you could do.
Speaker 1: Better than that. You could do better than that. That's tough, Keith.
Speaker 4: I used to do. I used to be a country music singer as well.
Speaker 5: Really in my background as being a you know, pub muso singing country songs.
Speaker 4: Same humble beginnings Dallen.
Speaker 1: Back when I used to Dour Australia with Channa. No you might he's a famous pub singer. Then I was shot in the knee so I couldn't do it anymore. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: I was attacked by a kelpie in Gunda. Guy, Oh, away, we should drink some ware. I do feel a bit dehydrated.
Speaker 1: You need to drink water because you are hungover.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I have been. I'm a good look travel with you. Yeah, I told you I'd literally always have it as a habit.
Speaker 5: Now, if I ever forget my water bottle and I'm in the car, I feel parched, even if I'm leaving the house for ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, God, I didn't bring a water bottle. Fuck? Fuck what am I got to do?
Speaker 1: Nothing worse than thinking you brought your water bottle in the cut? Oh he drinks like a toddler, Like he doesn't take breaths.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going through my nose.
Speaker 1: But you know when there wasn't you that time when toddlers drink water and they go and they pull it and they go like a goat. Yeah, like they're on the Poseidon adventure and just emerged from an air pocket. You know, when you get the car and you go side an adventure. That odd reference. I love that film, Like, of all the.
Speaker 5: Boat thinking movies, why wouldn't you go Titanic? Beside an adventure.
Speaker 1: Because because you're dying side adventure, you escape the ship's I think plenty of people died. It's not real as well. It's fair in the film. I remember someone knowing many died. Yeah, that the fat lady lady perish, Yeah, because the boat was upside down. If you haven't seen, it's great movie. It's knocked over by a tidal wave and they have to escape, but everything is upside down because the ship is reversed and they've got little air pockets. So anyway, someone's hanging from the chandelier and Whatnot's very great. But this fat lady, because she's an opre singer, they go, oh, she can hold a breast. She's got to sum under the water. She doesn't make it.
Speaker 5: She does.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 5: Wash.
Speaker 1: You can get in your car and you go, oh, I didn't remember a water bottle. Oh there's some in this bottle and you drink it and it's hot.
Speaker 5: I would never do that. I'm too on top of my water bottle situation to ever let that happen.
Speaker 1: But you've been there, right, you know the feeling? Oh yeah, do you remember the craze that's come back to me? My Mum went crazy about it.
Speaker 4: You don't get cancer if you drink water that's been in a hot bottle. It was like two thousand and they thought that the plastic so big.
Speaker 1: It's like you need to get the bottles with the number nine with a little bracket around it on the bottom, and that's BPA three.
Speaker 4: I used to hate that.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, Mum, can I get a frozen cake? No, there's water in the car. Yeah, But now I'm that bitch.
Speaker 4: I've always got water in the car.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Hayden always goes You're like, can I get a fountain drink? Always wants a fountain drink? What like a coke from a fountain, like a big at a fast food store, because they it's from a syrup.
Speaker 5: It's different so rather than cracking open a tinny it comes from like a can thing. Have a fountain drink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's I'm very Americ, very much.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't call it a fountain. And this is coming from a highly qualified and experienced drink drat McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Not a fountain. It's more of a spout.
Speaker 1: But isn't.
Speaker 6: Fountain drinks?
Speaker 1: I think that's the term that's fucked three American Generous right for the first time this episode.
Speaker 5: So I've had to be the one back out the back of magas connecting the coke syrup to the hose, and I'm like, I hate to think what this process is like. Imagine tasting the coke concentrate that they plug in, because then it mixes with the water and that's what comes.
Speaker 1: Out of the fountain drink I have because when tasted it, Yeah, because soda stream you had the colla. It's pepsi actually, so I do, lie. I have had pepsi syrup and as a kid, I tried it and it's horrific.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if bloody soda streams could do that. I'm just hooked on water.
Speaker 1: But they've got the collaboration.
Speaker 4: I can feel my voice going after Big Night and we should go.
Speaker 1: I've got a Danish year that's crisping under the air. Con Episode ninety was a hit and a hoot in the holler and it was so good to finally Oh god, no, I completely forgot that. I had to activated that again. It's Adele, Congratulations on hitting ninety episodes the same week that I released my new album. What are the odds babes. What are the odds? Adele? She says very slim? She is, I know, yeah, a bit like her.
Speaker 4: She know all about being very slim.
Speaker 1: She would you fuckings copied me? Is she talking?
Speaker 4: How do you figure that? Bitch o?
Speaker 1: Instagram Live first, Oh, Insta before her she can say the F word, so that's fine anyway. Instagram Live. See you Sunday night. Everyone.
Speaker 4: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Love you sold rock?
Speaker 4: There we go, Yeah, catch up.
Speaker 1: I can't hold on do the fish three percent? Sorry? I tried to do that solid rock, but maybe.
Speaker 4: You should have the wrong solid roll rock. Is that going to be our clothing music this week? Or what is that what you want to do?
Speaker 6: That's our new clothes?
Speaker 1: Say it? Hope this episode made you feel first already said that ninety because today ninety episode. Congratulations for yer. I don't know if we can listen, It's fine, now we'll try, Mitch. You'll have a great hangover afternoon. Thank you, Jennat. Great to see you, look forward to hearing ideas. Be you a feeling show. Definitely, thanks for being here for ninety episodes Guys, we love you.
Speaker 4: Love you, see you next weeks. Leave us a review, good Night, Fight out Here changes in a hurry, anyway,