Speaker 1: I'd like to acknowledge the traditional owners on which this episode is being recorded, the combo marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today, I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where which have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life cast you by, then you're in the right place. Hello and welcome back to the RNC Potty. This is a bonus episode where we are chatting all about our brand new course rebirth doing Motherhood on your own terms. So we've had quite a few questions just about what's the course about, you know, what's the transformation? What I get and we have so much information on the website. But as you guys know, I love to chat, and so I said to a tea, let's just do a minip just running through everything. I think, because it is a brand new course, it's really important to be very clear and thorough with you guys about what's in the course and what you will get, and really explain why this course came to be and why I felt so called in creating it for you guys. Amazing, I feel so underpop fine, amazing. I would just add that everything all right, guys. So why I created this course, like all my courses, like all my podcasts, it really came from this place of my transition from maiden to mother really not being smooth and really being a challenge, but also was that the universe is doing that, so then I could create this course and help other you know, moms. But I feel like I have been quite open about this about really struggling the first year of postpartum like all moms do, and really explaining that, you know, for a good twelve months, I felt so disconnected from myself. I felt so disconnected to who I was in my businesses, to who I was as a wife and also to who I was as a mother to Ivy and who I was to myself. And it really was this time where like it wasn't that nice, Not that it wasn't nice to be in my head, but it was this time where I really wasn't in a positive state. I really was trying to get back to the old Georgie because I knew who she was. I was very clear on who she was and her purpose and her structures and her identity, and I felt really secure in that. And of course, like motherhood is like a transition where as soon as you birth your baby, your life will never be the same. And I really spent so much time trying to get to my pre baby self, and what I didn't realize was like, you can never go back there. She's gone, she's dead. She did always laughing. And what you do is you kind of waste a lot of time and energy trying to get to your pre baby self or wishing you still had that life for certain things around it. And I just felt like I did waste a lot of you know, time and energy. And then once I did this identity work, which is what I run through in the course, it's really it's an identity and mindset course and really, you know the process I give you, you could really use any transition of life, guys. I literally.
Speaker 2: When Dodgy told me about the course, I was just like, oh, could we just make this for everyone because I would really benefit. And it's the content is very much if you've gone through any transition or you just feel a bit I'm going to use the word derailed. I don't know if that's the best adjective, but if you just feel so out of it and not grounded in who you are or sure of where you want to go, and everything just feels a bit murky and cloudy, you just get it. You don't know yourself, you don't know yourself, and if you just want to get that feeling of I know who I am. These are my value.
Speaker 1: Stability and shyes. And I was just like, everyone's like, why don't we make it very around I'm like, no, idea, We're making it for the moms, and I well, I just say, like, this is like so important because I feel like when you do become a mum, not that you get left behind, but everyone just thinks, oh, you're you're a mom. Of course, it's difficult. Yeah, of course you're not fully happy. This is normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just don't.
Speaker 1: Agree with that fully and I have course, it's going to be challenges, but that's why I felt so called. I'm like, no, it has to be a mom course because I really want to niche it and make it so specific to rebuilding your identity in this new season as a mum. Yeah, And that's kind of what I would say, is like the transformation of this course is like you are building her, which I think is the most important person to build, because you're not only building her for you, but you're also building it for your child and for your partner if you have one, and for your family.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So even like the fact that babies like their years of one to seven is when like their core beliefs and everything is really like hardwired of what they believe was so crazy to me because I was like, holy shit everything, because you know, when you're a seven year old, you're not you're not that old, no, and you've just started school yeah, and you don't have a lot of cognitive abilities, and so I thought, wow, everything I'm modeling to Ivy from one to seven is the most important thing. So I have to make sure. I'm so fucking proud of myself and I'm so fucking sure and like set in who I am because that is what she's going to take. And I think sometimes even me and Tim used to do it of like, you know, before she was a toddler and she could and she's copying everything we do. Now me and Tim would be, you know, a bit more lenient with how we acted in front of her or whatnot, because you're like, oh, she's a baby, she doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 1: Now I'm like she's told her. I'm like, oh my gosh, she's watching everything we do. We have to be so careful. And I think that was just such a moment for me to be like, instead of this being something that happened to me of like, oh well, motherhood is just this thing where you do feel disconnected and where you don't feel sure for yourself, I really was like, no, this actually gets to be me rebuilding myself in this new season, being so sure of myself and so happy with myself. And once I did this work, oh my god.
Speaker 2: She was a new person. I can attest.
Speaker 1: Atiya, do you want to run us through before and after? Because a Tia fucking witnessed this shit.
Speaker 2: I And it's not that before was anything bad or it. I feel like you people might not even have realized that it was you, not your full self if they didn't see you now. And it's just so much more clear seeing how sure you are of yourself and how you know what you want and you're not scared to do things, and I feel like you're just smashing it. Everything's a challenge, everything is something you can accomplish. There's nothing that scares you, and you know what you want and you're not worried about what anyone else thinks about what you're doing because you are just so clear on who you are and as long as it alignes with that, it's fine, even if it doesn't make sense. Yeah, and I just it's so nice to see that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I do appreciate that. And yeah, it is interesting because in the moment, like I didn't think things were that bad either, Like I was, you know, quote unquote fine, but I, yeah, I felt so unsure of myself. I was so fucking scared to do anything like make any wrong move, and I was so I looked around, what was other people doing, what were other mums doing? I held so much mum guilt. I held so much just like feelings of like oh my god, I think I don't feel how I should feel, and then shaming myself for not feeling how I should feel. And it was just such an interesting transition that now in hindsight I can see, Yeah, but when you're in it, it's fucking foggy. Yeah, so foggy, and I love I love that You're like, no, you can see a clear transition. So guys, I just wanted to chat a bit more about it, so you know. Obviously, also a big thing was I felt this huge, huge calling to create this course because of the community. So there is going to be a Facebook group where we can chat, we can be around each other, and this course is going to be like quite exclusive. Like if you even think of like how niche a mom course is, it's not going to it's going to be a smaller group and it's going to be people so niche of you know, you know, for one, there mum or there soon to be mum. And also they're interpersonal development. Like clearly if they listen to this podcast and they're someone who is like, yes, I want more. In regards to how I feel I want to show up for my family. I want to be a leader and I want to feel this way.
Speaker 2: And I think a new level of self awareness with everyone who enrolls because it will be difficult.
Speaker 1: And self like responsibility. Yeah, so these people are like the elite of laite moms. I want to say that your podcast's true, but it's like this is this is for a very specific sort of person, Like this is the thing that I would do. I wish I did, like you know, when Ivey was six months old. And so I just am so excited to bring this group together. You know, I'm even thinking like do we do a little meetup? Do we do it like you got? That'd be so cute, because I this is honestly almost like self fish not so, but like this is for me to who I want this group of women. I think it's going to be so potent and so unique. So I'm just so excited. But first of all, guys, there's going to be four live calls. These are going to be recorded live with me because I really want these to be interactive, So these are going to be over zoom and basically you know, I'm going to be on the call with you. It's gonna be powerpoints, it's a whole big thing. But also there's going to be a chat box, and like everyone there, it's not like you have to you know, you can turn your camera off. It's not like you have to show up or anything like that. But it's like you're going to be with me in the module, doing the module in real time, which I just think is so incredible because for example, it's like if you do have a question, I can answer it there and then and we can have that interactive response and that's something that I just love personally when I do my own, you know, self development courses. So I'm really excited. So the first module is really about having a real honest look about how you currently have been showing up as a mum and what that has looked like for you, and you know, maybe where you have fallen into a certain framework or process around what you think motherhood should be. And I think what I get into, you're going to be like really surprised and like, holy shit, I didn't even think about that so many moments, like because I had to really really get deep for this. So much conditioning around being a mum is the reason why we feel so fucking guilty, and we feel so like we're not doing a good job and we're not the people, you know, we think we need to be. So we're really going to get into what's actually happening at the moment and what you need to be looking at as how you're currently showing up, and also really like I think a big part of module one two is I am going to take you through an exercise where you get to release a lot of the shame and guilt that you currently feel, because I think that's another thing, like I've even probably said it on this podcast, is we normalize mum guilt. We normalize oh you're a mum, of course you feel like shit, And I personally don't do that in my world anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, nah, it's made the biggest difference.
Speaker 1: The biggest difference. But it's like it's not as simple as just oh, don't feel guilty anymore. There's obviously a whole process that I had to go through. So I'm also teaching you that and that is just going to be so powerful because what you don't realize right now is shame and guilt. How much that is running your day and running your brain and using up your capacity. So then module two is really going through my identity process. So this is like the whole thing that I've done with what a tea is saying of like how I used to show up and then how I show up now. Yeah, but also what you guys haven't seen like you can and I get dms. I get so many dms being like, holy shit, Georgie, your energy is so potent right now and so incredible is and I'm like, I loved you know, I love to see it. But what you don't see behind closed doors is like I've fucking built that energy you did. This is not a mistake and it didn't just happen. I literally built her. Yeah, and I was very specific about what I wanted. Just a lot of people don't understand what the process is, or like don't even understand they have a choice or the process to like, oh okay, so what do I want to build here? Yeah, Or they pick things that isn't actually for them because they think they quote unquote should and we don't do that in this course because I'm so routine with how I do it. Of like, no, this is going to feel authentic, and this has to you building yourself. And this is another thing. It's not just me telling you what I did, and these are you know, how I built myself. I'm giving you the process so you can do it for yourself. Because another thing in motherhood is if you just try and copy exactly how the person I am right now you and you're not me, you will not be happy. You will not feel the way like I do because this is so perfect for who I am. So you're building her is gonna look so different from me, but it gets to be perfect. Yeah, but you have to, like, you have to commit to this, you have to show up. But that is module two. Oh, that's a good one. So then module three I so we get into stuff like mum archetypes. We get into my current mum beliefs and how I built those beliefs. And this is really around, for example, setting the frequency and the boundaries around you a mum, how you show up, and what that looks like in your relationships. Because trust me, if you just do the identity work in yourself and you're not then auditing and doing it in your relationships, nothing will actually change because you're not changing your environment. So module three is huge about actually what do I need to change in my environment right now? And that's why it's boundaries, it's relationships, it's habits, it's those sorts of things, and we really get into the nitty gritty. I love that so much, huge, and that was a big moment for me where I was like, fuck, like the frequency of how I'm showing up right now is not the vibe. Yeah, and I had to be really self honest about that, and you guys will be. But it's also life chanting. Okay. So then Module four, I can't tell you exactly what it's about because it's so like it's like copyright.
Speaker 2: It's like, no one gets this for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not eating this for free, no, but it's more about. All I will say is it's literally called the birth of the new you. So Module four is when we integrate your rebirth.
Speaker 2: And that's it. That's all you're saying.
Speaker 1: Tears like don't tell them. I'm like, shure, I tell them. And that is going to be the most powerful module. It's literally like integration of your rebirth. I love that so much, and yeah, all I can say it's fucking powerful and that is then going to solidify you. So it's like moving forward your fucking set. You're good, you want your tea, do it with us, guys.
Speaker 2: I literally am.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel no shame saying that I'm going to do it, even though I'm not a month ibby in the Facebook group. I don't even have a fair baby what I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to do. But it really doesn't matter because you will just apply it to your life.
Speaker 2: And guys, if you want this cause not niched for mums, slide to the dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a tea is going to start a petition. I wanted to be I should. So. Module four is integration and I can't go into it because it's so copyrighted of like what I've actually done. And there's also like this moment I'll tell you after it tire and it's like you just fucking watch me drop the bomb, and it's like you will finish module four and be so my bone and be like, oh my god, I did not even think of this.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm getting socked, all right, guys. So those are the modules, and then in that two there's workbooks, there's meditations, there's obviously the Facebook group. I am going to make sure I'm in the Facebook group because it's only four weeks and it's like it's very potent, and like I said, I'm honestly doing this for myself, so I just think it's going to be so amazing. Also, this is so incredible because this is literally the first time I'm running this course, and I don't know if it's going to be rerun this year as a live round. Yeah, definitely. And I think also once the live round is done, it's going to be closed. Yeah, because you know, that's just how we do things. And so if you're like, oh my god, I want this, this is for me, I just I wouldn't wait. Because also if you are listening in real time, there is going to be a pre sale price and then the price will increase. So the quicker you can get on it, the better, and that's it.
Speaker 2: On it.
Speaker 1: And guys, once the price goes up, it goes up. Don't jump into our dms and ask us because that's what it is. And it's like, you gotta respect our boundaries of like I am, I'm an educator. And also, like I said, this truly you can feel my energy has changed my life and I know this is going to change so many mum's lives and that's what I'm here for, and I just have fucking no doubts.
Speaker 2: Before we end, I might ask you some FAQs that have come up this week just for anyone listening, because they might have the same question. So the first one is can you do this even if you aren't a new mum. So we had someone comment who's on baby number three and she was just wondering if this could help her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, like it you said, you don't actually fully have to be a mum to enter, Like literally, if you're not a mummy, you want to join us, like, come and join us. I'm not gonna discriminate. Obviously. Why I'm saying it's for mums is because I'm tailoring and niching all the content so specific so mums will get the most out of it. But really, who is this for? It's for anyone if you're feeling like, you know, if you do have a baby or three, and you're feeling like you want to get back to your pre baby self, like you know, you want to get your spark back, you want to get your mojo back, you want to find your purpose in this new season, because I've guarantee you've changed because my purpose changed, Like literally, my purpose statement changed. If you're feeling disconnected from yourself, your children, or your partner, if you've lost self confidence, if you want to play, like if you are kind of like I feel like I'm playing in a world where I don't like the rules and you want to make your own rules. That's literally what we're doing here. And it's kind of like maybe you don't have other mum friends who want to do life like you want to do life, or maybe even your partner doesn't understand, or your mother in law or your parents, and you're kind of like, I just need that group to like really get me to that point where I feel solid and I know I'm on the right track. That is the community aspect is going to be such a huge part of it too, but it really doesn't matter, Like I would actually love mums who have multiple children to come in because they're going to actually add a whole nother layer in texture. And for example, this is live, so I interact, we all interact, and that's going to be beautiful. Yeah, Because then also if you've bought this cause with baby number one and then you go back to it, which I guarantee you should. You're gonna get a whole nother texture of like having two kids or three kids, or you know that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: The next question is this course similar to the Rise and Conker project. Should I purchase it if I've already done the project completely different? Yeah, would not say they are in the same basket at all at all.
Speaker 1: So the project is a manifesting course. I run you through my ten step formula to manifesting and going to that next level of your life. It is in a very manifesting law of attraction lens, whereas this course is you're doing identity work. Yeah, and it's so different because really, if you don't know who you are, you don't know what you want, you don't know how to make steps. And that's why it's really about that hole you're not feeling, you're feeling disconnected, and you're feeling like, holy FuG what is this new season? Because you're really not going to be able to move forward in life. So this is hugely about like rebuilding yourself in this new season, and it's all about identity. When doing no manifesting, we're doing no I want this goal or anything like that. The project is very It's when you want your dream life. It's when you have a very specific goal, whereas this is like you're creating a new identity.
Speaker 2: I love that. The other one we got is I'm a mom of a beautiful nineteen month old little man. But I'm still so lost in my head, heart and priorities. Please help. We own two businesses and are taking on a third. I just don't know how to change our routines to prioritize me.
Speaker 1: Will this help this person? Oh my own literally, I made this course for you. Yes, you're welcome, guys, if you And also what I love about this course is especially like if you're on your maternity leave or if you're in that process. I guarantee you you're not doing much for yourself. You're not filling up your own cup, and this gets to be your course just for you. This is not like this will, of course, in a ripple effect, benefit your partner and your husband and your family and your children. But trust me when I say this will fill up your cup and be something for you, because I guarantee you a lot of the mums listening they don't have much for them, and this course will honestly change your life, because when you start filling up your own cup is when you can then fill up other cups from overflow. Whereas if you're trying to fill up everyone else's cup and you've got no water empty, that is the most unsustainable thing and.
Speaker 2: You like you're burning out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a recipe for disaster. So yeah, really really incredible of like you get to actually do this just for yourself.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a complete shift of your internal world and you will see the benefits in the external world.
Speaker 1: Well, even the frequency of doing something when you're this new mum, when your whole life is engrossed in like looking after your children and your partner in your family, and even the frequency of like, no, I actually just get to do this for me. That's that's even fucking a huge change, and that is a shift. Any other last questions, that's all okay, amazing, guys. So in conclusion, rebirth motherhood on your own terms, this is giving you, guys, a blueprint a process for rebuilding your next self, for stepping into this season feeling so sure of yourself moving forward, being so clear on who you are, and then in you know, the ripple effect of being a leader for your family, being an amazing partner, knowing your boundaries, creating stronger relationships, stronger connections. It's going to be life changing. You just have to be ready to you know, go in, show up. It's only four weeks. It's one call a week, so I have thought about you know, mums and time and like really, yeah, it's an hour a week. So I really hope if this is calling your name, you come and join us. Like I said, this is going to be very exclusive and such an incredible group and I cannot wait to be in there with you. All the details are on the website. We start May the twenty fourth, that there is currently in early bed pricing if you're listening in real time, so don't wait. Yeah, I'm so blot excited me too, all right. And also, if you do have any questions after this, jump into R and C dms not my DMS and my team can get back to you and we can chat to you see if it's right fit. Thank you so much, Bye, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Concer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.