Speaker 1: Just do my normal trawl of text messages that came into this radio station after our show yesterday, just ten minutes after we said goodbye. Obviously, Huggy picking up after us can weave random text on one of the listener's going fun fact, Nicki Minajh's real name is Anikamerage.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Huggy opened this show yesterday with a solid ten minutes on Nicki minaj and so it was it or she's got the hidden cash at the moment? Was that thing clue it's in Nicki Minaje. I don't know what is clue was yesterday?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: All right, so it's already we're in the middle of the week with the public column on Monday. Suddenly, I'm quite surprised that we're in the middle of the week and there's still lots of stuff I've got to do this week. So I thought today we do like we normally don't want a Tuesday when we talk about are you a Monday winner or a loser? It's the middle of the week, now are you winning or losing the week? So far, for me, it's all about what happens after today's show. I've got a I think the hardest things to break up in life aren't with a partner. If you're married, right, that is very tough stuff.
Speaker 3: What are you going on to that?
Speaker 1: Harder than that is breaking up with the gym? Harder than that is breaking up with internet provider? Even getting to speak to a human. And then they when you say, come on, can we just ask why you leave? And they try and talk you out of it with various packages, and any door you're trying to walk through, they shut that one and shut another one. My wife said, listen, you know, maybe you should pick up on this today. You know, can you just deal with this because these people a full day job. It's a half day job, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I said to herself. That's a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: She said, why don't you just read a book or go for lunch and have it on in the background. That's nice where it's on speakerphone for everybody else while.
Speaker 2: I'm hang on, hang on.
Speaker 1: I've been upgraded and I'm positioned number ninety two. I think they know if you're calling to break up as well. There's like a whole different system. You get routed, and I think they just run the clock down, so you just your blank sugar gets so lowly.
Speaker 2: I'll try again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I think they do people and I reckon, we've done this before where you just never get to that call and you're like, we'll just stay with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just not worth the effort. What is it a month? How many coffees? Is that?
Speaker 2: It's a takeaway?
Speaker 1: I haven't got the energy to do it, Jack, Are you winning or losing the week?
Speaker 2: So far?
Speaker 3: We're losing. Yesterday we tried to start this birthday tradition with my son Gordon. Last year. We took him to the boat house and went on one of those old fashioned rowboats because we had the big hell in balloon that said number one. I don't know if you remember. We showed you photos of him was he didn't like it. He was one year old. He didn't want to be on the boat. He didn't He was screaming in the photos.
Speaker 2: And it's just really rude.
Speaker 3: You know. It wasn't the memory that we thought it would be. Yesterday, we thought we'd have moll lack. It's the second year now, second time I'm doing the tradition.
Speaker 2: Grow Gordy, come on mate, read the script play the part.
Speaker 3: We get to the boat house after we picked him up from daycare and they've already closed the boats for the day, so we can't go down and say, oh please, I've got the balloon. He live balloon in my head. We's a tradition and we do it every year. He said, look, you can go and sit on the boats, but they're all tired at but the dog you can't take.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't many getting close and crop it.
Speaker 3: I said, perfect, that's all.
Speaker 1: Give Kate Middleton a call what she could do now photoshopping photos?
Speaker 2: She then he needs to be on the boat.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, I'm in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 2: So are you now in our fields?
Speaker 1: Like this is a great tradition because you'll be to look back one day and say, we're trying to do this each year, and that's actually a lesson of expectation and reality and that. I love the photo of him having a mountdown last year when he was one, because it's a funny story.
Speaker 2: And then the one that will happen yesterday there.
Speaker 3: Well, now two years in a row. It wasn't a full mountdown, you say, but definitely not a smiling child on a boat, so it's two from two.
Speaker 2: So are you documenting all?
Speaker 1: This Just feels like a better story to telling one day when he's a bit older to appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I've got forty You know how your photo you can put burst mode on, So just desperate to go through all the photos. I've got about four hundred photos taken.
Speaker 2: But you'll be giving one of those Flicker books. You know what you like.