Speaker 1: My Heart podcasts, he More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Now, Britt, have you seen the new TV show The Floor.
Speaker 2: It's like, I haven't sat down and gotten into it yet, but I heard a lot about it, mainly from you, to be honest.
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen it, it's on Channel nine and I was watching it the other night with my mother in law. And if you haven't seen it, look, this is the concept you have, like a square of floor, so stupid to explain. It's such a stupid game.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're on the floor, got it.
Speaker 1: You're an expert in whatever field. For example, I could say I'm an expert in kids books because I read so many of them. And then you pick your little You have like a little square on the ground, and everyone who's on the floor has a square of their expertise, right, and the person next to you could have an expertise in flags or I don't know, chocolate brands, be anything, and you go and you duel them basically, just show an image of it, and you've got to like quickly say the name of whatever it is. Who are you jeweling the person that's next to you to get their piece of square so that you can get more of the flow. A chocolate person could hypothetically take a book Persons Squyes, Scott exactly, thank you, Oh my god, stay with me, everyone, Sorry, it's very convoised.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know probably no one cares about this, but I discovered something the other night. Because I'm I am a self proclaimed I'm very bad at trivia, Like you do know, want me on your trivia team. I don't know anything. I don't know where anything is. I don't know a single thing about nothing. But I learned something that I'm quite good at from watching the floor. So somebody had their their area of expertise was birds. Okay, now, we were talking about birds the other day, and I know what you're gonna bring up, but let me tell you, I got every single one of those bird names right when we were watching the floor. And I think that maybe my new grandma hobby that I'm going to take on should be bird watching. I am a bird connoisseur.
Speaker 2: Just to get people up to date, Laura has been bragging about how much she knows about birds so much, I just want to play this grab from a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Here's my one and only trivia fact that I know is guess what the kookabar is the world's biggest kingfish. There you go, everyone, don't say you don't come in to learn. It's a kingfisher. Kingfisher.
Speaker 2: You said kingfish, which is a fish in Okay, So kingfish is what you said. You're an expert in which is in fact not a bird.
Speaker 1: I meant kingfisher.
Speaker 2: You all know what I meant.
Speaker 1: I was close enough.
Speaker 2: Well, you've been bragging about this non stop, this little bird obsession.
Speaker 1: I'm not bragging. I'm just like really proud of myself because I know that being savvy in bird names is not particularly cool, or knowing what birds are is not particularly cool. But for some reason, I just think that, like as Australians, a lot of us have a knack for knowing bird names.
Speaker 2: Well, we all need a skill in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people's is more important than mine.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna hold our own little game show here at the pick up our own little bird watching the floor game show. I actually have printed off eight birds, Laura, and I'm gonna quick fire hold them up to you. I have the pictures in front of me. This is quick fire rapid fire. That's yes, Laura, thank you. That is what quick fire means. I am going to hold off for birds, and you are going to say what it is straight away if you don't know it. And I feel like the time is up, I will be going on to the next bird.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready? Yeah, let's play this properly though, Guys, what do I win? Nothing? Respect? Hundred thousand dollars like the floor. I'm ready for Will and Woody. Respect from Will and Woody, Will, Woody, you're hearing this all right?
Speaker 2: Ready? Yes, and the pick up the four bird watching extravaganza starts now.
Speaker 1: Flamingo, magpie, eagle. We'll kind crusted eagle.
Speaker 2: No, wrong, big wing deal No not okay, that's not a point next one.
Speaker 1: It is an eagle though. Oh it's a rosella.
Speaker 2: What what direction?
Speaker 1: What do you mean to direction?
Speaker 2: It's facing it's a kind of direction. Okay, it's actually an easter rosella hummingbird?
Speaker 1: Yep, oh, Cassuary castlewarry yup, eazy. Oh I don't know what that is. It looks like a No, it's big. It's a stalk like a laugh. Oh that's it, mate, six point five? No, I got seven out of eight. Who are you taking a point off for?
Speaker 2: You didn't know what kind of eagle it was?
Speaker 1: That's true. What is it? It's a balled egal? Not bad is I think maybe this is my I'm gonna I'm gonna work on this.
Speaker 2: And just to be clear, and I think the ella is Eastern.
Speaker 1: This should become a benchmark because I think we should do this weekly.
Speaker 2: I am exciting. That was for the people in the car.
Speaker 1: For everyone out there who is a birdwatcher, I'm here for you. I think I've just isolated the rest of the Australian audience, but I'm okay with you.
Speaker 2: I would like to figure out an animal that I have an expertise in and do a quizon myself.
Speaker 1: All right, we're coming to your next week, Alora. Let's get out of here.