Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Hear more gold podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Here's a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 2: Hey, gang, this is Christian this before you listen to today's show. My book Unscript comes out very very soon. If you want to hear me talking about the book and what it's about. Done a podcast that comes out now. It's with Brilliant on. I was on it last year back on talking to the brilliant Sarah Grinberg on her brilliant podcast that's called The Life of Greatness. You can find out a lot more about the book and why I wrote it. I'm getting some lovely notes from some of you. The podcast is called Life of Greatness and it's the brand new episode.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the day's show. I hope you well. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Take care you are Christian you know O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Coome on in Rio. Good morning and welcome back to the show. Patsy.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, it's so good to be back. Morning. Everyone.
Speaker 1: Good to see you mate.
Speaker 2: So you came down on this lurgie that's spreading like wildfire at the moment.
Speaker 1: So you're off Thursday and Friday. Now you passed it on to your poor husband. Chris.
Speaker 4: You woke up Saturday morning and I could tell you was sick. I said, oh, no, I've spread the laugh Who said, well, you were breathing in my face all night. I said, you could have gotten the spear bear. You know, it's like it just goes through everyone, doesn't it in the house when they're sickness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's tough because it's you guys. And then you also got to look after your kid.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know, I know, but they they.
Speaker 1: Don't really understand you being ill.
Speaker 2: Oh no, They're still like, you go, you're not feeling very well.
Speaker 1: What's for dinner? Yeah? I'm not feeling very well. Yeah, but when will.
Speaker 5: Dinner be like having a cat.
Speaker 4: It's like a human cat when teenager.
Speaker 2: In there is fer that's right, I'm slightly trainable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There might have been one point across the weekend where I grumbled to Chris, well, I still had to do washing and everything else when I was sick, you know.
Speaker 2: And so my wife and I, Hey, Patsy, got to thank you for your recommendation a couple of weeks ago and double thumbs up House a Prairie. Oh no, no, no, it's not my show. But I've lost my wife to that show. Well, more importantly, i've lost my wife to the guy in it.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, the Australian. That guy is a smoke show flips by me at the moment, but he was on Home and Away. Oh his name, I'm going to have to google him. But it's isn't a beautifully shot?
Speaker 2: My god, it is. I watched that the first episode. It's really what's the word wholesome? Yes, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It's actually very good.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful.
Speaker 2: However, I've lost my wife to it. So we were in Sydney or last week. When I came back, she was, I haven't even stopped Chris when you go on Netflix.
Speaker 1: I went, it's that time to do seven hours of House of the Prairie.
Speaker 2: Oh that was at midnight, because what's got to bed staying up late with that smoke show.
Speaker 1: Plus I saw her laptop. She had an open tab on him.
Speaker 5: Oh really google images?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: It keeps every time I Google it brings up the old little house on the prairie. But it's very, very watchable, and it's so beautifully short, just stunning.
Speaker 2: Bracy's yeah, yeah, yeah, he is a good looking rooster. He looks like an old fashioned movie star. That's how they all used to look.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes he does. No, he's he's brilliant and he's just so natural on this.
Speaker 1: My wife is trying to get me to watch it, but it's too old timey. Oh no, no anything. That's down at the creek and they're washing clothes.
Speaker 4: But there's a beautiful story to it, though Christian, like a lovely and undertone of just how hard it was on the frontier and you know land rights at the time, and how like it's a very deep story.
Speaker 1: It's not just about it just seems bleak to me.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's not.
Speaker 1: And he's seen. I sort of oversee that she's watching.
Speaker 2: There's like sad music and someone can't have fought the bacon at the local grocers.
Speaker 5: And don't forget the exciting element of land rights.
Speaker 4: So tough.
Speaker 2: That's why I started watching that big TV show with Billy Bob Thornton. Land Man, it's just about oil land rights and contracts. I'm like, what I'm meant to be rooting for the billionaires? Oh, one of these billionaire is going to get a break and get more land to pillage and ruin.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: You can let us know what happened to you over this weekend in three words three world weekend pass to you miss, say, the nightmare of a show Friday. Just technical problems like I've never had in my entire career. We never managed to actually resolve the technical issues and properly be able to do the show until eight a m. We could have had a great lion and just rocked ten to eight knock off an hour.
Speaker 1: It's easy.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: We actually don't know. S engineers are being woken up, made to come into the studio.
Speaker 2: At one point there was three engineers gapped with around a literally I think about four different monitors literally scratching their heads.
Speaker 4: That's not what you want, is it.
Speaker 1: Well, there was just some glitch where it's kind of a censure on the job.
Speaker 2: We couldn't hear ourselves, No, couldn't hear it all each other, no, all callers, and so they weren't sure if the microphone was going live on air, and so they said, look, apparently that worked out. The best way of this was me to try and go one too one two during a song and then because this has been going on by an now by now, I then screamed because I thought the microphone was broken.
Speaker 1: It turns out it wasn't. People actually heard this Patsy one two one two one two one two and then no Patsy. Then no talking from us from forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, are you They were a messaging the show actually thinking we were being attacked or something invasion. Yeah, it's a bit odd. There's something like he hasn't got anything to say today. I guess it was going to happen at some point it run out. This is going to play songs now for the rest of his career.
Speaker 5: He would have.
Speaker 4: Needed a Bex and a good lie down after Friday's show.
Speaker 1: It was It was crazy.
Speaker 5: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was just weird.
Speaker 2: When you come to what you're there, you actually want to do a show, and also now let's burst on. The listeners are actually messaginging very concerned, like no one said anything for forty minutes, so actually said do you need us to send someone to send for help because all they heard need to just scream.
Speaker 1: Now PASSI what is your three word weekend?
Speaker 4: Mine is definitely easing into Sunday. So we touched on everyone in the house being sick the Love God, particularly sick with this LURGI that I very kindly gave him. So couldn't sleep in bed Saturday night, he said, at about four thirty am, it was, he said, I'm going to get up and just lay on the lounge. It was all stuffed up, you know when you can't breathe, and turning him his feverish. So he went and slept on the lounge and then I was nice to you to.
Speaker 1: Give up the lounge for him as well.
Speaker 2: So he just established he can't breathe and he's feverish, and yeah, it's best to just sleep out.
Speaker 1: In the wild, Queen. I'll just stay here in my boudoir.
Speaker 4: Super king actually, but no, so he went on to move onto the lounge and then I was very rudely awaken yesterday morning, Sunday, which should be asleep in and a very like easy like a Sunday morning by this screaming music.
Speaker 5: Have you got.
Speaker 1: This is the actual accordance.
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 4: This is our surround sound mind you. This is recorded from our bedroom, so he's on the other end of the house and the Masters of the Universe. But he'd fallen asleep and he's sleeping through all this the rest house. It was insane. I didn't know what on earth was happening. Like there were choppers over the house. I didn't know what it was. He'd fallen asleep during Masters of the Universe. Oh my god, I've never jumped up out of bed so quick.
Speaker 5: Didn't know what on earth was.
Speaker 4: It's not good for a woman my age to be woken like that.
Speaker 1: On a Sunday morning Christian Colors Show podcast, how's your weekend? What is your three word weekend? Ria? What's your three word weekend?
Speaker 5: Mine is outlasted by oldies.
Speaker 7: On Friday night, I had a hundredth birthday party for one hundred year old but my friend Alex.
Speaker 5: And her mum Julie.
Speaker 7: Alex was turning thirty and her mum was turning seventy next night combined, it had.
Speaker 5: A hundredth birthday party with all her friends and all the mums.
Speaker 1: What a lovely thing to do. It was all good fun.
Speaker 5: It was so much fun.
Speaker 7: What I didn't what I underestimated was the ability of these seventy year olds to drink, because I had seven year olds. These seven year olds.
Speaker 2: Always underestimate their always always underestimate their ability to drink.
Speaker 5: Please, these seventy year old Russians, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was full.
Speaker 2: They also don't know when it's going to be their last drink, you know, before they made that got that rainbow bridge to Heaven's Bar because Heavenly RSL waits for all of us, my friends.
Speaker 5: I pride myself on my ability to like stay out to drink.
Speaker 2: You've got a good constitution, you're a thirty something, thank you, You've got vitality.
Speaker 7: We had the initial party at Lazybones in Marackville, at this beautiful venue there.
Speaker 5: We lovely kicked on to their home and it was five am.
Speaker 7: The sun was starting, the sun was starting to come up, and I'm like, well, the sun's up, it's time to go, time to get out of here. And I'm falling asleep, and these seventy year old Russians are still just punching their way through bottle after bottle of vodka, and they were heckling me as I left, calling me soft calling. It was brutal words in Russian I wasn't familiar with. But I don't think we were her complimentary. And I don't know what time they wrapped up, but they were kicking on well after we left.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. My three word weekend is Maca's hot date.
Speaker 2: I happened to be in a McDonald's over the weekends this It's about eleven am Saturday morning, and there was clearly a couple middle aged, not on a first date. I would guess it was a third date, but it's a third date. They're having a date there at McDonald No. About eleven am. You know when you see something and you start stalking people. I took my EarPods out and I was like, whatever's going on here? This is now my entertainment and I'm looking up to the gods, going thank you for placing me here. All of my life has led me to be here in this macas watching these two superstars.
Speaker 1: They opted for table service. I didn't know that was an option.
Speaker 4: We even get that.
Speaker 5: What does table service mean?
Speaker 2: Well, you know when you go to the machine now macus and you do the order, and then you go and wait your lucky number to come up.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It's either go pick up at the counter or table service fancy nothing fancier, fine dining in McDonald's.
Speaker 5: And so they would bring out their meals like what on the Macca's tray or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they were sat there and there was a little bit of Samy York could check chat, you know, when you're still get to know if someone's clearly not a Thurst date. So I would guess this is a third date, right, But it was just a little bit odd that it was, you know, eleven o'clock, not even really a brunch date at macas they were both dressed up for it. He was worrying after shave, she had perfume. Anyway, I decided to go and sit next to them.
Speaker 4: Of course, not crapy at all, and there was no one.
Speaker 1: There were other free tables, but I needed.
Speaker 5: To just be needed where you got to understand what to.
Speaker 1: Go on front row seats to life my friends.
Speaker 5: And how was the conversation between those just.
Speaker 1: They were just out there, they were just living. Yeah, there was a lot going on between these two love birds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this morning on the shot, I want to talk about you know, people talk about sort of weird first dates.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about unusual third dates. Maccas, Is that right? You know?
Speaker 2: Third dates? No one ever talks about the second or third dates. I think they can be weirder sometimes when someone might take a wild shot and go, hey, let's try and do this, you know. So, yeah, I want to hear today about unusual second or third dates. And congressionates to listener Carly her three word weekend brought a house. Oh that's great news.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: Now, I just want to call it now.
Speaker 2: I'm noticing some not exactly impartial journalism in the reporting of the medals at the moment. At the moment between Australia and then there's quite a bit of a gap between a homeland. You know, you guys love a little swimmy swim. We love kicking the old football. Not too good about but you chuck you guys in the pool in Glasgow anywhere, take out the Americans.
Speaker 1: And you take off.
Speaker 5: There's really no other comfortation there is.
Speaker 2: We just watched the racist now where Australia got gold, silver bronze.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the men's fifty face out and there was no one even clothes.
Speaker 2: Dominating in the pool. Dominating in the pool. There's just a very large gap between Australia and England. I think you've got what eleven gold?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 5: Fourteen?
Speaker 4: He started Friday fifteen fifteen goals fifteen gold nine sever twelve.
Speaker 2: This is crazy. You should have to swim with a backpack on waited. There should be a handicap system. It's not fair to be that good at swimming right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they should maybe start off like a ten meter gap or something.
Speaker 2: But guys, soon soon it will you'll have to towel off and leave the swimming pool to head.
Speaker 1: To the track.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, what are you guys like? Running?
Speaker 2: Not as good as we used to be, but still pretty good. Hopefully we'll pick up some golds there. But there have been some amazing stories over the weekend. I know we're having off with it Friday obviously, you know, and all the athletes stuff worked very very hard and it's an exciting time to see like some of the new guard coming through, some of the next stars and some of the ones who had been dominant. Adam Petty getting smashed by some kid from Australia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, incredible story.
Speaker 7: Sam Williamson who twelve months ago had to learn how to walk again because he had this horrific injury where he did a box jump, like a big jump onto a box Jardi's knee so badly it moved up into his thigh.
Speaker 5: What he said, he could see his knee.
Speaker 1: What hope is that he's an athlete. We hope for the rest of us his knees.
Speaker 5: And so he didn't.
Speaker 1: He jumped his knee into his thigh, jumps.
Speaker 4: Like halfway up his leg.
Speaker 1: Apparently, oh god, the body can do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and just twelve months ago, and so he literally had to learn how to walk again, like have to fully learn like a base.
Speaker 1: He's only eighteen, isn't he. I think he's twenty eight right, Okay?
Speaker 5: But he and then he was up against one of the greatest breath Adam pets.
Speaker 1: Is, a three or four time gold medalist. Yeah, that used to be the King of the pool.
Speaker 7: And beat him and one gold in a shock upset in the pool, which was an incredible story. You could see Ariann Tipmas who was commentating almost in tears. They couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: What a story, inspirational, incredible, Adam.
Speaker 1: Peat Is married to his father alw was.
Speaker 2: Gordon Ramsey might explain the very emotional interview about Bronze thinking about the old father rules and said about this, I.
Speaker 5: Couldn't I couldn't think of him a more terrifying father in law.
Speaker 1: Gordon Ramsay, my kitchen rules, my daughter rules as well.
Speaker 2: All right, so exitime of time waste. We're looking for your sport movies. The ones we had Friday, Mark had my left footy, Nathan had Free Kickie.
Speaker 1: How did that get a gold? I think it's because we're just happy to get back on air life. Probably sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: Stewart had Record Golf, Carl had you Don't Mess with the zohand and the Winter. Chris had brilliant one teenage mutant Ninja hurdles. All right, so want to me glass gone in eight days? It's only on for eight days. Very good Gold, BMX men, Gold and Diving, Miss Daisy Sila.
Speaker 1: What have you got? Sports movies?
Speaker 5: Badminton boys?
Speaker 1: What you're going to do when they it's shutt or cat for you?
Speaker 5: You've got sale?
Speaker 7: Oh that's very good, Gold and Magic Mma Fighters it's now you ufc me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, God that's good too.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Extra Time, the Time Waster, Sporting movies, Christian three word Weekend, Bad Wine, Hangover. I went to some wineries with the goals on the weekend, Worke Cup with a headache for the ages on Sunday Morning.
Speaker 1: Worth it though.
Speaker 2: That's from Emma Christian My three word Weekend Mayo. At last, County Mayo won the All Ironing Gaelic Football Final for the first time in seventy five years.
Speaker 1: That is a big drought, all right.
Speaker 2: Sporting movies, twenty seven Messies, Anthony, that's very good.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven Messies is brilliant.
Speaker 2: Golf Busters Silver, buss Singing in the Reday Gold Look, stot Can two, Smoking Barbells.
Speaker 5: Silver, The Goal Father Gold World.
Speaker 2: And Chris Sylvester Stallone stars in Hockey Balboa Gold.
Speaker 1: Very good. Matthew Dive hard Silva. He's just not that into canoe. Silver. Yeah, there's a bronze and so that should be gold. Got big laughter, Got big laughter.
Speaker 2: I like that Backstroke to the Future silver plus Freddy got Gold.
Speaker 1: Silver. It's a better version of one of its. It's true. Broke Back Mountain Biking two fellows one Bike, I watch it, I watch it.
Speaker 2: Brave Darts Silver plus Christian, You've got to do to the phone in today about strange dates. I'm sat here. What happened to the lady? Got taken on the traffic? Like repairing as a first date? Was there a second date? Don't leave us hanging?
Speaker 1: Don't you guys want to know you're right? Tennis? Things I Hate about you? Silver plus two Surfing with Love Silver You Me and long Jumpee? What hermu?
Speaker 2: Lord of the Olympic Rings, Silva and Sisterhod of the javelin pants.
Speaker 1: That's gold, Joe and well done. This is very good? All right? Who is winning the Best in Show medal?
Speaker 5: I love twenty seven? Messis we don?
Speaker 1: Anthony? You're today's winner.
Speaker 6: Kristin O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Update from the Comworth Games in Glasgow where Australia have a rude seventeen goals seventeen golds. An amazing, amazing weekend for Australia at the Commonwealth Game seventeen golds at number two on the middle chart for golds.
Speaker 1: England with four.
Speaker 2: It's a long way, hell of a gap. We've got to We've got to win everything on the track, unbelievable scenes. Good morn, It's Monday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show for Chemists Warehouse. Patsy's back. She's feeling better that as Lurgie is going around the whole team. But U said Kaitlan's not well, which means she's only moving at one thousand miles an hour, so two thousand miles an hour. She's still moving quickly. So, Patsy, I hear you're not coming to the book launch party tonight either.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I haven't been. I haven't been invited.
Speaker 5: Actually I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 5: In the mail.
Speaker 1: Yes, I haven't had my invite, but I presume unwelcome. Seriously, I only asked me U to say what time I went.
Speaker 2: It's in the evening, I went, I'm guessing they're doing a solid six thirty something than that feels right. It was just going to ken what time is it? What time do you I need to get there tonight? So, and producer Kating is not coming because she's not well. But ill, I've noticed this about the whole sort of boot launch party is I think she's frightened that I'm going to fly the cage. Guys, she's not coming tonight. She's trying to clip your wings. Rio because your best friends. I thought she'd be there for you. You're you're hosting the.
Speaker 1: Q and A.
Speaker 5: She's clipping my wings.
Speaker 1: She's clipping our wings.
Speaker 5: I want a good feel something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to keep us in the cage. Yeah, why why are you clipping our wings? Producer Katelyn.
Speaker 6: I'm not clipping your wings.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to nominally.
Speaker 2: Your front and center, grabbing the limelight and Pat's Thursday and Friday old mate took. She was stranged that third chair. Yeah, she did not wait for an invite. She did not wait for the invite. Third chair strong. She was strong.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: I wish I was there to support you all because I love you all equally. However, I am unwell, as you can tell by my voice.
Speaker 1: Are you putting on that sort of sick voice.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get any of you.
Speaker 1: This is the voice you do when you call your boss on a Monday as well, one of those weekend with the squints. I can't have the squets on the seventeenth floor. I've been pooping on Melbourne at the book launch.
Speaker 8: I just don't want to spread it because if I take you guys down, then we won't have to ship down.
Speaker 1: You just came in, splashing into the studio.
Speaker 4: You kept walking near me, and I'm like, get away.
Speaker 1: How do you walk around the studio? This is my house.
Speaker 4: She's put the show first.
Speaker 8: I am putting the show first for today just because we also have another person that is unwell. So I thought, oh, come in, I'll make it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, old Tina chuckles. Sisters not chuckling today, are they? It's kind of tea. Get up, Tina, Get up? Come on. I know Tina's mum. Listens, listen, Mama Tina, go and wake up the kids. Come on. Will she have a big weekend?
Speaker 8: And that is why I'm not attending. But I wish you well and I know you guys will absolutely smash it out of the park.
Speaker 1: Actually, don't think we can do it now. Okay, it's not going to cancel it. You're actually going to go and get up.
Speaker 2: All the books already out them. But just forget this whole thing. It's torn and shirt apart. I invite Pats isn't going number going either one in all in.
Speaker 8: Hey, we still have some speed tickets in people.
Speaker 1: Of course, here we got your places. Now the front road is empty. It's going to look sparks at the front road. Don't make me feel bad because my kids are like, oh, it's Caitlin and Pat's going. You know, the whole team are there.
Speaker 5: I can't come if you really want no, no, forget if it's.
Speaker 1: A big deal. I know mondays suck, but this is really rude. This is my big, biggest, biggest night of the year.
Speaker 7: You were so excited, and I know you were so excited to perform as well in front of Caitlin Life.
Speaker 1: Now that is true.
Speaker 2: No one's more disinterested during the radio show than Kate, and chair is always facing away from me. She's more interested in the Caitlin show that's always going on the same time, sadly clashing with the Christian alrighty, so about why don't we give away some spots? Now, hey, listeners, you like me, don't you come along to my book launch party? The book I didn't realize my new book, Unscript, The Radical Act to Being Yourself. It's supposed to come out Wednesday. It's already out. I don't know, but I don't it's out two listeners have brought it and read it over the weekend and sent me a lovely emails raving about it. One on the team, Abby has seen it in Mooney Ponds. If you can take Mooney Ponds, you can take on Australia.
Speaker 7: It feels like they've taken out thunder of it because we're supposed to launch it today.
Speaker 2: Launch party tonight, all right, So if you want to come along to a launch party tonight, We've got wine, we got drinks, we've got some really nice food as well. Ru and I be doing a Q and a rio a Q and A and you can bring your question as well, and most and potanty. You can buy the book. Last week we were saying, look, buy the book two days before it's out.
Speaker 1: Kind of out apparently already, but if any of you seen it, please let me know. Anyway.
Speaker 2: You can buy the book tonight right there, and I can sign it for you as one if you'd like that. So we've got a couple of last spaces there for Kaitlin and Patsy. If you want to come along and you're not one of our flaky friends in the morning, you're in it with the long haul. Please give us a callt right now thirteen fifty five, twenty two.
Speaker 1: Because Mondays are the best night of the week. Mondays. What do you do on a Monday sucks?
Speaker 6: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Be honest, it's the dream situation. To get invite to come out on a Monday night.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, my dreams have come true.
Speaker 2: The weekend begins on Monday night. You look in your Candra on a Sunday night, You're like, wait, blink, blink, blink blink. Have I put something in on a Monday night?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Previous to me, not many songs about partying on a Monday night.
Speaker 1: Lasting Monday, Monday, Monday. Only one that springs to my.
Speaker 2: I don't need to sweet the deal to come to my book launch party on the greatest night of the week, a Monday night. The book comes out on Wednesday. Why were we not do it on the day comes out on the Wednesday? No, because Monday always trumps Wednesday. Everyone of the favorite days of the week can't Monday, Friday, Saturdays.
Speaker 5: That's strong.
Speaker 2: Alway starts strong. We're going to be up at we are up in the air. It's a beautiful, beautiful restaurant and bar the location. Stunning Strato is where we're going fresh and vibrant Vietnamese rice paper rolls on top of a Monday night appointment date for diary, Crispy on the outside, creammy on the inside, not me, No, that's sundry to March how Aaron Cheney balls light tender spice, lamb coughter with refreshing a zeki crunchy Japanese karaj chicken with pickled radish and Japanese mayo, succulent, succulent shamula spice brawnze with tini and then light and soft and French mini Mackawon's a way to round out several fantastic wines as well.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be amazing up there.
Speaker 2: You can get the book, you can get it signed by me as well.
Speaker 1: You can ask you questions. It would be great to hang out tonight. See fancy coming give us a call. We're giving away the last spots right now.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell shatne podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, is it a book launch or a master chef class? Do you inform this one? Christian?
Speaker 2: It would appear that the mark has been flooded with bootleg copies of.
Speaker 1: Your book I saw at the weekend and brought it as well. It's good to be coming on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: All right, let's give away some spots to our book launch party tonight slash Master Class Chef Class.
Speaker 1: Who we got here?
Speaker 6: Ryan? Good morning, Ryan, Good morning, Christian and team. How are we going?
Speaker 1: Very good?
Speaker 2: You've got a great voice, by the way, you should be our Friday Voice one show.
Speaker 6: Ah, thank you, thank you. I've been told that before you have.
Speaker 1: You got very good voice. Now Ryan, you're actually coming down tonight having a glass of wine.
Speaker 9: And yeah, I met you a couple of months ago back at QT. You're out for dinner and we had a good old chat about Kyle and Jackie.
Speaker 2: That's right, don't say anymore. It was a private conversation and it come to blackmail me. You have whatever you want to have three books. I have some more an cheeney as well. Now, were you the guy who's working on the door.
Speaker 6: That's correct, Yes, yeah, I think my job is all about connections and so yeah, I'm really interested about reading your book.
Speaker 9: Yeah, then looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Well, come down, be lovely to see you again. Ryan, excellent, Thank you, thanks mate.
Speaker 2: Brian was a lovely guy. To lovely shot with him. Actually he's what I would call an upmarket bouncer.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: It was very smartly dressed, but clearly hard. Let's go to Carmen. Good morning, Carmen.
Speaker 9: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 1: And you are right, Carmen. You sound like you're still in bed.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, I'm like I'm alike. Okay, I'm trying to get too more coffee there, I mean, work me up even more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, okay, And before that though, call the National radio show now, Carmeny, fancy coming down tonight?
Speaker 9: Yes, so I'd love to on leaving her Petsy so I can bring her along.
Speaker 1: Up Corpo, save on fuel. She can she can have a Nana nap in the back on the way back.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Are you not refreshed for tomorrow morning because you can have a set on the way home.
Speaker 2: That's very calm. That's very kind, calm. When we'll see you tonight. Look forward to meeting mate.
Speaker 9: No worries, looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Take care comming, fail, good morning, fail fit on the freeway, Good.
Speaker 9: Morning, apologies about thing on speaker.
Speaker 1: Oh that's all right. You've got to keep it safe. Are you on your way to work.
Speaker 9: Actually on the way to to the office on the Stars Rep. So normally I'm driving around, but we've got an office meeting at eight.
Speaker 1: Thirty, So well on the way and tell me this, what are you setting.
Speaker 9: I work for a wonderful company, White's Powersports. So we work in the motorcycle industry. So day to day, get to give some wonderful customers in some great stores.
Speaker 1: And give yourself a plug.
Speaker 9: Phil Cat and White's Powersports. So look, I really love to see you guys in person.
Speaker 6: So thanks coming, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Pleasure. Yeah, look forward to me. I hope the meeting goes on at eight thirty. Field. We see you tonight.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, see you guys, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thank you a new Phil and James, come on in, James, you.
Speaker 9: Know you know, how are you Christian?
Speaker 1: I'm good, James. So you had a lovely weekend. You fancy coming tonight?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 1: I did, Believe it or not, I'm staying in that hotel tonight. What odds?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I stay every Monday night and it's very little to do most Mondays, and I thought, well why not, I've got no excuse, just got to walk upstairs with the book already.
Speaker 2: Feeling so special at the moment, guys to the last half an hour, nothing else better to do than come to a book launch party?
Speaker 6: Well, I hope so.
Speaker 1: I imagine it's going to be a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: We'll see though, it will be fun, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to imagine it. Just believe it. James here, we're here tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah it sounds good.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Strange vibe over tonight. I woke up with good intentions.
Speaker 2: Now those people coming who've got nothing else better to do, just twiddling thumb. I was always popped down to another floor. See whatever this is about?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast of the Weekend.
Speaker 2: I was driving in a new suburb of not been to before, and I's looking for a coffee shop and I suddenly saw with glee that I had turned down Cardigan Street. And I now want to know other other clothing names of Australia. I want to see if we can build a kind of age, has said an atlas of clothing streets of Australia. I don't know if there's any hats, berets, browsiers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the older suburbs.
Speaker 5: Ants hand lane by the way, as.
Speaker 2: It was driving around at the weekend. One word you see a lot on various suburb high streets. Australians love this word, and over the last eight years I've been watching Australians and making notes.
Speaker 1: The word lux. You guys love the word lux.
Speaker 2: It's lux hair, It's like it's lux actually facials, it's lux feet. That was a new one I saw at the weekend, Lux feet. In fact, we now need to add Lux into the Christian O'Connell Lux radio show.
Speaker 5: It's very odzy because we don't have time to say luxury.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, surely it's a lux you know the Luxe Breakfast show.
Speaker 2: All right, So if you know of any clothing related street names of Australia, please text me this morning.
Speaker 1: Do you know of any of Sydney I do.
Speaker 7: I saw one when we were in Sydney just last week. You were staying in Surrey Hills. We were grabbing dinner and there is a blouse lane your kidding, which fits perfectly with your Cardigan street.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're starting to put together an outfit for a lady about town.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We'll looking for your stories today of unusual dates you've gone on, not just the first one. You know, people haveten talk about strange first date. I think I saw a really unusual on the weekend. I think it was like a third date. It was at eleven am in a McDonald's, middle aged couple, well dressed and opted for table service. So why not let's turn it into a really let's elevate this turn into a real occasion. But I want to know unusual third dates. Christian, I brought a guy with me on a first date to get a tattoo.
Speaker 1: He just watched.
Speaker 2: Then he took me to tag along for his job for the day, which was fixing traffic lights.
Speaker 1: Now a lot of you want to know a bit like Bob the what happened next and anything happened next? We have followed up. I have sent her a message. She never saw him again.
Speaker 5: Well that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It was red light from her about unusual places, unusual third or second dates. You can call us thirteen fifty five twenty two hour on the Lookout of Clothing. Street Names of Australia parts O, Kaitline, What have you got?
Speaker 8: I have Gossamer street. Gossamer is a fabric. Now, I didn't know, because it's light and thin.
Speaker 5: What sort of clothing would use a gossamer?
Speaker 1: Negligent?
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: There's a slip?
Speaker 6: No, I like a slip.
Speaker 1: Do ladies still wear a slip?
Speaker 5: What is a slip?
Speaker 4: Like a petticoat?
Speaker 5: What's a petticoat?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow, you can't give your generation dresses? Oh my sunlight, you know, got it.
Speaker 1: A different time, Patsy, more respectable time.
Speaker 2: Sadly, our friend here is from a more grubby, gratuitous sort of instant swipey, swipey.
Speaker 1: They're swiping and there the chets and slips away.
Speaker 2: Sadly, these days they want to see everything right now, all kinds of graphic images.
Speaker 5: Shape of you.
Speaker 1: Shape.
Speaker 4: Remember that famous photo of Princess di when she was like a kindergarten teacher. It was a beautiful photo actually, but she wasn't wearing a slip.
Speaker 1: No, of course, I don't. I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: In the eighties, it'd be perfect.
Speaker 1: I had hang on, I've just got a file of ladies in the public eye with no slips on.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: It was very famous, and there was such an outruar because she wasn't wearing a slip a petticoat and you could see the shape of her legs.
Speaker 1: Is that incredible, pats what a different time it is.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: That used to be like women wore petticoats, yes, and stocking that long ago.
Speaker 1: Really when you think about it, Oh.
Speaker 4: That's right. I always had to go to Sunday school with stockings and a petticoat under my dress. I hated it. It was like little house on the prairie really when you think about it.
Speaker 1: So women are happy now they don't have to have like eighty seven different legs.
Speaker 4: It's like, yes, free me, please, no corsets.
Speaker 1: Do you know a silkler team? Last? About that?
Speaker 2: When you're off Patsy about this, I bet you'll get this. I've noticed with my wife, right, and it's taken me twenty eight years of marriage to notice about she is so much more HAPPI at the moment we've been watching a TV show in the evening and there's a moment it's not about six seventeen PM, where she just reach under a top and unhook her bra and throw it on the floor and she literally just goes, Oh my god, that's so much better. That is, when she's it's like that she's done with the day. When she takes the bra off.
Speaker 4: I'll do it the second. I don't even barely get in the front.
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 2: Most women listen right now know roughly quite close to the nearest minute, what time in an average day, money to Friday, the bra comes off. Guys don't know what that's like when you kick off a pair of tight shoes or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so much better.
Speaker 5: Let the puppies breathe.
Speaker 1: Yes, excuse me, we're not calling a feature that anyway.
Speaker 2: Women, if you do want to let me know it. If you do have a rough time for bra. They were grown up here. We're grown up on the Lux Show. Hey, Monday's rock. It's the best day of the week. Guys, we'll time you take your bra off.
Speaker 6: Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show. Clothing street names of Australia. I've lived on Cotton Street, Christian and the Gold Coast. What about Red Grundy Drive that's right at the top there. That's Sharpie. Someone else also to listeners, grew up on Cotton Street, Taylor Street in Newsmouth, wells, Emma pant On Hill. Also red Shirt Gully Road, Red Shirt Gully Road.
Speaker 1: Yes as a country Western song.
Speaker 2: John McKinnon, thank you very much that Christian I lived on Booty Pace in Perth or many moons ago.
Speaker 1: Christian, there you'll love.
Speaker 2: This is a Cardigan village about fifteen minutes past Ballarat. What about the famous Lane Waste, Josier Lane, Jock Streets and also Christian as a Cape.
Speaker 5: Street ape, Oh true, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And Christian, I haven't worn a bra in three years and I couldn't be happier. Genuinely improves my life. All right, let's get into this week's Misshurd lyrics.
Speaker 6: It's just another misshard Moday.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a miss Hurd Monday. We play back your misheard lyrics. If we agree with what you think you're miss hearing, you'll hear this.
Speaker 1: And if we don't.
Speaker 2: And for the really great ones tails we had a couple of great hall of famous last week. Nicole had one elm John tiny Dancer. Now the original line, this boulevard is not that bad, but we're hearing the Volovon.
Speaker 1: Is not that bad.
Speaker 5: Bar is not that bad.
Speaker 1: See crystal clear. That's why it's a tail slas Hall of Favor, Ema.
Speaker 2: Had Honeybee, Olivia Rodrigo and I hope I never see your face looks like Gollum. All right, we got some brand new ones here, Aidan Stewart's got the three degrees my simple hearts? Or is it bicycle hut?
Speaker 1: I mean it is.
Speaker 2: It's a hunt for the bikes. Yes, come to it's a radio ad. It's not just an ad. It's the greatest form of advertising.
Speaker 1: We all know it. And that's radio advertising. That's to me. Carl sand Lands, you're going to miss them ducks.
Speaker 2: That Kobe Watkins, you shook me all night long, ac DC. She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies? Or did she have him circumcised telling me no lies?
Speaker 1: It is there, It is there. I mean you heard it. Kobe did great slippers right, keep your powder dry. A long day for you, young gun.
Speaker 2: Scott, Allan Scott, this one unstoppable from sea. I'm unstoppable or a soccer ball.
Speaker 1: I am a sockerable. We're hearing this.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: Mark Williams in Corsica, France, all right, fancy pants, Well, I'm overlooking an injecting room and Richmond.
Speaker 1: So who wins this game?
Speaker 2: Mark Williams, I catch a pal uh, He's in Corsica, France.
Speaker 1: He's been do Coldroy Paul jam brilliant song.
Speaker 2: I'll take the varmints path great line actually actually original line, not the mishard or is it Eddie Vedder will take the four Men's pies werda mar Calla, Corsica, France. I'll take the four men's pies. That is brilliant. I love that, well done. Heather has been listening to Bonnie Tyner totally clips of the heart. Every now and then, I know there's nothing.
Speaker 1: Any better, There's nothing anywhere?
Speaker 2: Or is it she's referencing what we just had from Mark Williams. Every now and then, I know there's nothing. Eddie Vedder, keep the street going.
Speaker 1: There's nothing anywhere, Yes, Eddie d.
Speaker 4: There's nothing anywhere.
Speaker 1: Eddie, there's nothing anything as of favor and Kimberley con't blame Viva la vida. I used to rule the world. Sees would rise when I gave the words.
Speaker 5: Season rash gave your world?
Speaker 1: Or is he in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Chris Martin and he used to rule the world and season rice whenever he gave the word, such was his power and command in the kitchen, Chris Martin's kitchen.
Speaker 1: Rulest season.
Speaker 2: Such power to have that, you know, the only season rise when Chris Martin says, and also that is power to Chris Martin, isn't it?
Speaker 1: He would season ricest seasons I gave you would what on KIBBERI.
Speaker 2: All right, as always, whenever you miss here the lyrics, email me yours Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au and thank you to everyone who does that every day.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell shot go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Of course you're going to listen to us tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: But next reason ten toasters on Toaster Tuesday or thanks to Binglee they heard are intense, real in depth toaster chat last week and now we've come out of that with Toasted Tuesday and ten toasters or thanks to Binglee that we have ten revels smart toasters to give away tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the product description, Wow wee, this sounds incredible.
Speaker 2: A browning control. Let's call it tomorrow's show, the browning on Toast Tuesday, the brownie get your brown on a browning control slider to suit different tastes. It also has a bit more button for adding toasting time. Also a motorized lift and look mechanism. Have a little looxie, put it back down. No, you're not done yet, my friend. And a long, wide and deep toasting slot to accommodate last bread.
Speaker 1: In other words, it could be sour dough, the hardest bread to toast.
Speaker 5: Definitely, it's very.
Speaker 2: You can put it in for five minutes, it's yes, that's so true. It's it's a lauren to itself sour dough, but not with the brevel. No oh my word, no, no, no, no, no, all right, ten of those tomorrow toasted Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Now let's catch up with intern Peak. Good morning Peaks, morning guys. Can we please not do sour dough?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Once?
Speaker 10: Loss of veneer eating sour dough, by the way.
Speaker 1: So well, judging min those venias, you quickly went back to Turkey to get some more. Yeah, you're absolutely right, Yes, I do.
Speaker 10: It look like a set of fridges really, to be honest, sometimes it's too weak, but anyway.
Speaker 1: No, sour dough is the toughest of breast. Think it's the toughest of all foods. It's a king. I think of the kitchen is sour dough. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, remember going to my dentist and I literally brought the tooth in with me and he went, I can fix this, and he just went straight back in and we're.
Speaker 1: Back in good.
Speaker 3: So that was it.
Speaker 1: It still wedged in the sour dough. Yeah, it was there, So it was yea, it was the most. It was so hard to be fair, and I think the sow might have been a couple of weeks older.
Speaker 2: Maybe to my show Sourdough Stories. Yeah, I reckon it's taken. Fillings, teeth, gentures have come out with it as well. Sour dough and don't forget to my show The Browning. Now, Pete tell us what he got up to last night, mate.
Speaker 10: I did my second ever stand up comedy set. And when I say set, it was about four minutes. It takes a lot of courage to do stand up, so nerve wracking, to be honest, and I know you've done this over your career, and I just I'm going to say, I feel like I kind of bombed out a little bit.
Speaker 1: But that's going to happen in the early days. It's inevitable.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I tried to do that Netflix, that Netflix trend where everyone sits on the chair.
Speaker 5: Do you know that that sort of you didn't lie live.
Speaker 2: I put on my second gig in putting up pastalled in some long form jazz riff comedy.
Speaker 10: I know, and I basically because I thought I'll involve some audio elements because I work in radio, so I'll had a bit of audio to all that sort of stuff. And I thought I was going to be third on stage and basically the MC the night. When I got after the after the first person I went and now welcome Peter Dipplin, I was like, oh my god, I've got to turn my bluetooth speaker on.
Speaker 1: I've got to let up the file on my phone.
Speaker 2: I'm not being funny. I have seen and then stand up for over thirties. I've never seen anyone bring a bluetooth speaker on stage. Changing However, if there's one man that can switch it up, it's Peter Deppler.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: No, but it was so Look I got a couple of laughs, I guess you could say, and that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Then, Chuck John, it's only your second gig.
Speaker 10: Thank you, so much so I'm going to do another gig on September eleven, which is coming up on September Eleven's.
Speaker 2: Not only cramming them, you know. I mean, you're only going to do this basis. It's a sort of every two months that you back up there.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I mean, I had google if there was any stand up comedy nights tonight or tomorrow night in Melbourne after your book launch tonight.
Speaker 1: Hate do you know what?
Speaker 2: Quite happy at the end of the Q and A to bring up a young intern is trying to break it, trying to break his way into the stand up industry.
Speaker 1: Bring you Blue Tooth, bring it on the plane.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I don't if I'm prepared for this, but I can't.
Speaker 6: Come on.
Speaker 2: I mean it, you would have a really warm crowd, theb be on your side. They'll have had a couple of drinks in you and I will bring you on. We'll be will basically be Pete's warmer back.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm not.
Speaker 7: A you worried that is the content to controversial to spicy for actual Yeah, we do need to do a tone check, yea, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, No, I think there's some stuff there because there's also some stuff that I didn't use because I totally panicked that I rushed.
Speaker 2: Pete off cuts. Oh wow, how to ruin a night? And it's a night heart live event as well. I stink live.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, do you want to do it or not? I'll do it.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, let's just let's just do it. You don't have to do it.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do it. But a kind of night for someone to have their third stand up spot. Yeah, I'm not sure. And this is your night Christians. No no, no, no, no, no, no no no, it's all night. Pete. You're on.
Speaker 2: Do a type five, Do a type five. We're going to warm them up and then you're going to come on. This will be your third stand up gig. Got four minutes, he said, that's okay. I went for two last nights. Have I got an extra two? You take the pressure of yourself. Aim to do three minutes. Okay, here are tight three minutes better than doing a loose and sloppy for.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do any other work today.
Speaker 5: Okay, just everyone knows?
Speaker 1: Are we also? Is it true that you're flying down for tonight? So thanks for doing that? So are you bringing a Brevell toaster with you. I'm bringing the Breve toaster and I allowed them on a plane.
Speaker 10: I've also ordered a hundred of your books and I've got them here in the studio with me at the moment.
Speaker 1: So I've got a few.
Speaker 2: That I wonder where these bootleg copies are coming from. You're not selling them out of the black of that commodore over down markets, are you at the weekend?
Speaker 10: But also if someone does have a blue Commodore could I borrow that in Melbourne on Wednesday when we hear out some more binboards across Melbourne this time this week as well, if that's okay.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of elments going on. I'm realizing now.
Speaker 2: All right, so Pete, you're going to be We're going to get to see this nascent sophomore kind of talent rising star.
Speaker 5: Yes, and in years people say I was there.
Speaker 1: Oh, We'll all be saying that, I get the feeling. We'll all be saying that you're right, you are right, I was there.
Speaker 2: Are you're bringing the bluetooth part of the act with you as well with some funny clips.
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm gonna have to borrow someone's Bluetooth speaker.
Speaker 5: We can. I'll bring a Bluetooth speaker for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll have you.
Speaker 2: Connect that beforehand too. I'm course to know how are you working in the audio. You're not like doing your own sound effects? And then that's what she said, three nuns walk into your bikes. We're not going to get stuff like this. It's a return of red faces, is it.
Speaker 1: Not at all? Pete face?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm now super excited about tonight, Caitlyn and Patsy.
Speaker 1: You can hear the four thing to tomorrow. All right, Pete, we see you there there.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time for a brand new atwork time wester Let's we got a time wasister one hundred and fifty dollars the Bestern Show to spend at Red Rooster ten dollar hohole Roast chickens Monday to Wednesday only out Red Rooster, Australia's favorite roast. Today, we're looking for your Bogan TV shows. Who do we think is in the top five most beloved Vogans as voted by twenty thousand Australians.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a big Who is in the Bogan Big five? Shane warn number two.
Speaker 2: Oh, think about another global starlight warning animals.
Speaker 1: Steve, you got it at five, Bob Hawk.
Speaker 5: I don't know, are you kidding me? He held the world record for fastest.
Speaker 1: Pipe scunning a pie at or Paul Hogan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: And the number three Kath and Kim. I mean that's twenty thousand streets. That's the best they could say. You're good in the pool, You're good at the bowl in Glasgow. Right now, focus on that hit the books. Maybe it's straight to come on?
Speaker 1: All right? Bogan TV shows Game of Thongs.
Speaker 5: That's very good.
Speaker 1: Gold married at first slab Silver, How I met your mullet?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 1: I dream of jean jackets? Yeah, come on nose he was rocking that denim jacket with loved a little bit of fleece lining their sir. Gold Yeah, and oh brother, we're art thou df Bogans.
Speaker 5: Love a DFO silver plus All right, r what have you got?
Speaker 1: What's on Bogan TV?
Speaker 7: We loved water rats in the nineties, but Bogans loved water rat tails.
Speaker 5: Yes, gold, well, look Harvard TV show for kids. What's the Bogan version Winnie Bluey?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Very good as well? Another gold. These are great Bogan TV shows.
Speaker 5: The Joe Bogan Experience and Border Patrol great show, Burnout Patrol.
Speaker 6: For the Silver, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show, Today's time Wastter. We're looking for Bogan TV shows. I for grabs on hundred and fifty dollars Suspend a red Rooster. All right, what's on Bogan TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Different smokes goal two and a half, Moccasins silver. How's the Shardon Mace silver plus Dukes of Chaz Poor gold. That's very good. Joe Ann well done. Moccason's of Anarchy silver, The Big Bong Theory.
Speaker 5: Gold plus.
Speaker 1: That's so good. Who did that?
Speaker 2: Nicholas brook Old on the Big Boon Theory on Bogan TV. The Farmer wants a Vape.
Speaker 1: Silver plus better call in Sick Poor gold Nathan, well done, Fraggle Crocs silver, third Crop from the Sun silver plus both of those crop later ones from Mark will Spin City silver.
Speaker 2: The Flanny instead of the Nanny Wow, Yeah, very good. Phil Home and a Fray just smiled though. Frakaras and Afray gold crystal, well done. The Holden girls. What I'm brett our Islands silver, the Telly Stubbies gold. No, these are so good today, Thank you very much. All the Bogan TVs still TV shows that are still pouring in. Telly Stubbies is very good.
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Sarah Wow? Ugs and marriage silver, Christian not have you been paying attention? Have you been paying child support?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Just jokes, just jokes, Christian A gangstead of bananas and pajamas shoppers in gold, on you and Married at First Fight silver, The Bintang Theory gold. Tom Crosby, well done instead of Stranger Thing Strayer Things silver plus, Mark and the Hunter Valley Blue, Sheila's instead of Blue Healers Blue, Shela's Gold on Santo, Flight of the Commodore's Silver, Little House Os on the Prairie. Yeah, Gold, Tim Punky home Brewster silver, I Dream of Flanney's Silver and Rute Paul snag Raced.
Speaker 1: Plus is so good.
Speaker 2: Laura Dalpozzo Clemente Route Paul snag Race.
Speaker 5: That's got to be.
Speaker 1: Laurie.
Speaker 2: You get one hundred and fifty. Do treat yourself at Red Rooster. We are back tomorrow. Wow, what a show is accidentally shaping up to be so tonight I'll see if you're coming down to my book launch party.
Speaker 1: Look forward to meeting you.
Speaker 2: It's kind of now been hijacked by intern Pete, who's doing his third stand up gig tonight.
Speaker 1: When you start stand up, the first.
Speaker 2: About twenty to thirty forty shows are all over the place.
Speaker 1: This was supposed to be a.
Speaker 2: Nice intimate event elevator you know, a Q and A hosted by you me sharing some stories about my book. Is well, now we've got the end of that. We're basically warming up for intern Pete to do his third stand up gig, and all we know is involves a Bluetooth speaker yeah, which again it's the unwelcome return of red faces.
Speaker 5: Get the gong ready.
Speaker 2: We are recording all of this for playback playback tomorrow morning on the show, which is then have a great day.
Speaker 6: Thanks for joining us, Christian O'Connell Show on podcast.