Speaker 1: I've come up with a heist, right, You know how everyone's into fragrances at the moment, fancy expensive fragrance.
Speaker 2: When did this become a thing again, it's TikTok.
Speaker 1: You know, everyone wants to try. My boyfriend Stephen wants this tom Ford cherry fragrance. Beautiful, very nice.
Speaker 2: So expensive.
Speaker 1: It's expensive fragrance. Anyway, I came up with his grand plan to go to a bunch of different like fragrance stores at the local shopping center and get a ten mel sample at all the different stores. So then after five different stores, we got fifty meals and then it's free.
Speaker 2: And then what you pulled them into something and made your own little concoction you could.
Speaker 1: Then you have to buy the bottle. Then you're kind of cutting your glasses.
Speaker 2: So then I just the amount of effort that is required to do this is to create your like the poor man's version of one bottle of perfume, and then you have what ten different Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you also know you're at the point of a relationship that's really comfortable when I'm okay telling him that, like that that's what you want to do? Yeah, yeah, because any other boyfriend will be like, hey, let me buy you this back.
Speaker 2: He didn't, like, I want to give you the gift you've always wanted, but I don't want it enough to pay for it. So let's go around deal ten pill, which if I have said it once, I've said it ten times on this show. You were a tirer, I know. So we got Karma got his bag because we were at one store. We're at a meccha, right, a mecha do gorgeous, They've got everything right.
Speaker 1: So I was waiting for this lady to get me my ten meal sample, which is very demoralizing because all they do is get the actual bottle and into this little tiny bottle in front of you. Do they?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she's there like this bottle and Steve and I are wandering around the stot trying on all the different samples, and we see this like super expensive handcare cream, like your moisturizer, right in your hand, and it's in this metal tube, this metallic tube. It's like thirty centimeters tall. It's gorgeous. It would be a couple hundred bucks. And Stephen says to the lady, can I try this? And she goes, it's a sample. You can try whatever you want, but I don't know if you'd want to try that one. And he's like, oh, no, I'll try it. So he gets this hand cream and he pours it all over at the back of his palms and you know how you get both your palms together, slightning together moisturize in the middle of the store. And then he goes, oh, gods, like, Mitch, this is it's like menthol like it's hot, and I'm like, oh, really, maybe it's like deep heat or something. He's like, no, it's like real hot and gritty, like it's exfoliating. He goes to the lady, is this exfoliating? Is this getting all rid of on my dead skin? And she went, hell, look no, that's toothpaste. He's put toothpaste on his hands in the middle of a mecca.
Speaker 2: That is the stupidest thing I've heard. Worse. What did he do?
Speaker 1: This lady is store manager, so she freaks out. She's clearly just had fresh w hate gens training, so she goes, we need to get the emergency's basin to wash her hands because she's afraid that he'll get like the second degree coldgate burn or something. So you know, like in the chemical factory. So they've got the emergency eye wash station. She grabs Stephen by the arm, pulls into this and washes his hands in the sink and it gets all studdy and.
Speaker 2: Go in your mouth and on your lips and your fine also imagining you just like like being pulled over. And all she sees in your bag is all your fifteen different samples that you've stolen of your tom Ford perfume.
Speaker 1: That's what I was worried, because we were causing all this ruckus.
Speaker 2: And he reminds me of the story girlfriend told recently where she went she had a perhaps mere done, and like you know, they when you have peraps me done, they lubricate like the duck billy thing. They stick in you, right. And so then she goes afterwards and she goes, oh, I'm just going to use the hand sanitizer, and she puts the hand sanitizer on her hands and she rubs it in, and then she's like, this hand sanitizer won't rub it in. And she's still standing there trying to rub it in, and the doctor turned around. He goes, sweetheart, that's lubricant. That's definitely not going.
Speaker 1: To rub cut laugh but remember when you put hairspray on your arm pits, and then I put.
Speaker 2: In my hand where I got the hairspray and the mixed up. I burnt my under arms with hairsprayed and they stuck together.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking of chemistry. How's big sale this weekend for Father's Day? Next on the show, we're playing a spot of Father's Day, Bingo, We're going to see how well we know our dads. I reckon, Dad, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Because I'm calling my husband. You guys can caught your dad's but I'm gonna geh, but I'm not gone, Hey daddy, That's what Laura said.
Speaker 1: My dad pops this day Bingo. Next on the Pickup