Speaker 1: I think once again, like social media and potentially people being a bit fake and all that when people do own businesses and they talk about it online, they can just show that glamorous side and make it seem very easy and stuff, and you know, it can give people a false representation of the reality of owning your own business. But also because business isn't something that they teach in school. You know, they don't teach you anything about what it's like to own a business or anything. We as a society when we finish school or whatever, have no real concept of what owning a business is actually like. And I feel like the only way that you can know for yourself is to give it a go.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Rice and Conquered Podcasts. I'm your host Georgie Stivenson, former lawyer turned entrepreneur, social media per personality and personal development junkie. This podcast is for my girl gang who want to feed their mind with positive and expansive thoughts to help them step into their power and live their most authentic life. We chat a variety of topics including mindset, business, relationships, health, and so much more. Basically, wherever you are on your journey, I want to help you feel inspired and empowered to rise up and conquer your next bold move. I know that's going to look different for everyone, but just no, I'm right here by your side and that you have the rn C community behind you. Let's do this. Hello RNC fam, and welcome back to the pod. Today we are joined by the absolutely incredible Brittany Lee Saunders. If you don't know brit then your day is about to become a whole lot more entertaining. She is known for her funny stories and big and bright personality. Britt certainly has accomplished a lot at her age, and she has three labels under her belt, as well as an engaging audience of over one point six million. She is an influencer turned entrepreneur, and in today's chat, we chat about her business, what it was like with her transition from influencing to be an entrepreneur. We also chat about how she juggles it all, and we do get into her breast implant removal surgery that had nothing to do with health but was really just a personal choice and the society pressures that come with that whole situation. So honestly, guys, this chat is so entertaining andsightful. Britt is so down to earth. I followed her for a very long time and it's yeah, she's exactly how she is on all her platforms and social media's and yeah, this chat is great. I hope you love it as much as I do. Let's get into the podcast. Brit, Welcome to the Rise and Kunker podcast.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me. This is my first time doing this whole thing that you're doing. So we've just been laughing about me not knowing what I'm doing. I went to press record and you're like, you don't even have a record button because you're the host.
Speaker 2: I know. We're just having some lulls off air, guys, so we're warmed up. We're ready, yep to have a chat and to get into it. And can I just say, I'm so excited to have you on the pod, I was saying off air to Brit. I've followed her for a very long time from Afar, love everything you do. Some very excited to use chat.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm excited as well. We were just saying before, like, even though we're in the same sort of space, like this whole influencer business owner thing, our paths have never actually crossed I feel like over the years, you know, being I hate the word influence. I don't know about you, but that is the word that we use to describe. But you know, you will come across people, whether it's at events or whatever. But our paths have actually never happened to gross. So here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, never cross. But this is honestly why I love the podcast, because I get to talk to people you know, I admire and have been following for a long time, but on this like not just a DM level, but this like let's have a DAL, let's.
Speaker 1: Have an actual conversation, yes for sure, Yeah right, yeah no, and especially like you'll find, you know, with your podcast too.
Speaker 2: You do these interviews and yeah, you get to talk to people you yeah you might know, but you get that sort of deeper level.
Speaker 1: Rather than just a DM or just a comment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all about the yeah deep connection. I love a DNM. Well, britt, I'm sure everyone knows who you are, but for those who might not know who you are, can you give us a little snapshot of who you are and what you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So for those of you that don't know me, it's Britney Lee's sad It's so funny because on social media people know me as Britney Lee Saunders, so then when people meet me in real life, they're like, you're Britney Lee Saunders. I'm like, it's actually just Britney or like even but people like call you by your full name. So I am about to turn twenty eight and I'm from Newcastle in New South Wales, which is just a little beachy kind of city that we have here. I was born here, but I've lived all around the country, and so I made my mark on social media back in the day. Back I'm an OG from so long ago.
Speaker 2: You really are an OG?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I started making YouTube videos in high school when YouTube had just come out, and I think the biggest girl YouTuber was Michelle Farn Do you remember her? No? Oh, she was like the og, like beauty guru, like you know, before any of this Instagram and everything. So I started back then just because I found an intro. And then you know, when I was eighteen nineteen twenty, the YouTube channel started to grow and I was working in so many jobs, mainly in like admin and pa and all that kind of stuff. And then when I got to twenty one, I was like this is making me just enough money that I think I can quit my job. So I threw my job in. I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna give it a go. And yeah, fast forward seven years and here I am and now, like you, I'm in the e commerce sort of world, and I've got three brands under my belt now. So I've got Fate the label, which is women's fashion, and then we've got Stable Swim, which is swim, and then we've just launched an active wear brand called form Active. So that's fully my domain now. And I'm still juggling the whole like trying to be an influencer thing on the side, just basically keeping everyone entertained on my stories every night, and that's basically it. I just work all the time and love what I do.
Speaker 2: Love that. Yeah, I know, well it's so interesting and I cannot wait to get into a chat about like going because I personally find it so difficult going in between an influencer and a business owner because they're both kind of full time jobs. So you're one hundred trying to run a company, trying to take stories, oh podcast, It's like it's a lot. So we'll get into that, But can you tell me, And I know this is going to be so hard because I honestly don't know what I would say if you ask me, but what it's like a typical day and the life look like for you?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So every day really is different. But we do have like a bit of a schedule. So five days a week, I'm always at work, like at our office because I have full time staff that work Monday to Friday, and then depending like on the weekends, I might be there as well. So I'm usually there anywhere from five to seven days a week, but just depending a usual day will just be myself going into work and working with the girls, and really it just depends what we've got on that. So most weeks we will have new arrivals for one of the three brands. Every week we're doing something new. So my main roles at work is obviously running the joint. We've got a retail store as well, so I oversee that, and I honestly do everything and anything, whether it's like going and doing a photo shoot, creating content for Oh I'm so sorry. If you can hear my dog barking right now, you're right me. Yeah, we do a lot of content creation.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: What else? Like sometimes I'll be in the warehouse help and packing orders, getting the website ready for new arrivals, because we do it every single week. Yeah, mainly lots. Is your warehouse like connected to your office? Yes? Yeah, same big building. Yeah, so I'm honestly, if I'm not in the shop, I'll be packing orders, or I'm upstairs shooting e commerce images for our website, or I'm out at a photo shoot, or I'm helping the girls right back to customer service emails if there's some difficult ones in there, and yeah, just creating contenting, Yeah, creating.
Speaker 2: Time do you wake up? I wake up at around six thirty nice, Yeah, and then what time do you go to bed?
Speaker 1: One? It's really bad?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? No?
Speaker 1: No, it's really bad. The girls at work are like, you need to stop. But I don't know. I think it's because like I'm not the kind of person. So shout out to Caitlin, one of the girls at work. She is one of those people that's like, I need eight hours and if I get any less, I'm not going to be enjoyable to be around, Whereas I'm the opposite, like I'm fine, I'll just get up, feel a bit tired, and be on my way. But I think like when you genuinely love what you do, like you can just be excited even if you had four hours sleep. But I'll say most nights I probably get six.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm in shock because I'm Caitlin. You are well seven, Like minimum is seven.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to make that a goal of mine.
Speaker 2: But in saying that for me, it honestly like I have such probably like you, like, such a busy brain that to actually get to sleep and have a good sleep, I have to have this whole fucking night route for me to get me in the zone. And it's like, so I can't be like on screens after a certain time and it's all this big. It's an ordeal.
Speaker 1: You've got a routine. See, My routine is get in bed and then aj always falls asleep before me. And then that is when I watch TikTok videos and then I'll spend like an hour on there and then I start to fall asleep. So our routines are different. Yours is like phone off, wine down. Mine is phone on screen, blaring in my eyeballs, watching stupid videos. But no, I probably do need to get my sleeping pack more in order. But hey, no, but you've got to do what works for you. I'm all about, like, fuck, what you know everyone else is doing? Like works for you?
Speaker 2: You're you're clearly killing it.
Speaker 1: I think I'm okay for now. If you guys see me go through any sort of breakdown, remember this podcast and be like it's probably because she's tired.
Speaker 2: I'm literally going to message you and be like, babe, just get some sleep. That's fine, Like these problems aren't that big here. Okay, Well, let's get straight into it. So let's really talk about this transformation from you know, you're an og influencer. You did YouTube, Instagram, everything. Let's talk about the transformation from being an influencer to starting your first company. I'm guessing it was fate.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: What did that look like? And you know, was it an idea? Is that something you wanted to do? Did it all just fall into place? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It kind of all just fell into place. And I guess the only real experience I had had in fashion was just doing hales on YouTube. Uh, you know, I obviously loved fashion, but never thought anything really of it, And the idea just came about and it fell into place. And I'll be honest with you, when I first started Fate, like we had this big launch party like it all it took a while to set up, but it all happened really quickly at the same time. But at that point, I think back to it now, it's just over three years ago. I never thought beyond that. So I thought, yeah, this is great, We're going to launch this clothing label. And we had a big launch party in Sydney, like, I spent heaps of money on it. I made a big deal out of it and whatever, and the launch was really great. And then I never thought beyond that. I don't know why. Like it, I was younger back then, but and the world is so different now, especially you know, the e commerce and online store world. So I feel like I was one of the very first influence. How long have you had your brand for.
Speaker 2: We're coming to two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this was over three years ago, so I yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I remember when you launched Extrait and this was no one was doing it doing a company who she thinks she No, I didn't think who she didn't.
Speaker 1: I just thought such a bold move. Yeah, So I'm really glad that I jumped onto it when I did, because I feel like it is becoming quite a trend now to see influences very saturated. Yes, Whereas when I started it, I feel like no one else was really doing it. Maybe some people were selling like eyelashes and stuff like that, like that used to be really popular.
Speaker 2: I do recall that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like back then, and.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was just gonna say, Britt, did it ever cross your mind to instead of doing your own label, like, do a collab with you know, a company that's already set up or were you really set on making it your own.
Speaker 1: I've always been really independent, so I feel like it never really crossed my mind to do a collab with another company. And in saying that, whilst back then I was doing little White Fox boutique halls and stuff on YouTube, and you know, I was getting paid to do that. Brands back then weren't doing collab collections with influences. This was so long ago that that whole thing of like people doing a Boohoo collection and all that wasn't even a thing, So it didn't even cross my mind. And yeah, fast forward to now, like I didn't think this far ahead into the future. I didn't think that it would then turn into other brands. I didn't even think it really going beyond my garage, you know, Like I had my tub set up in my double garage and we parked the cars on the street, and you know, I didn't think beyond there. So now that I'm doing what i'm doing, I'm like, this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. And thank god I started. It was fate that I started it, yeah, but I never really thought that far into it, and here we are, and it's literally the best thing I've ever done, because let's be honest, I was getting so sick of making YouTube videos, like and people will always go, yeah, but that's where you started, and you have all of us to thank for your success, and it's like absolutely, but people do outgrowthings, as I'm sure you're aware. And I was really struggling to hold on to just doing the YouTube stuff because I was doing stupid videos back then as well. I was younger, like I was doing, Hey guys, I'm gonna try American candy today, and then I'd get four million views on that, and you know, but I couldn't upkeep that for much longer because I had been all for years.
Speaker 2: It wasn't almost sustainable like you, I wasn't got to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it got to that.
Speaker 2: Point where you're like, I almost need more depth in I shouldn't say depth, but you needed more in your life, like almost like more purpose absolutely.
Speaker 1: Because like, yeah, making YouTube videos does have like a shelf life and you can keep it going and then you know, but it does definitely have a shelf life. And I wanted to do more because whilst it's great to get all these millions of views on YouTube and people know your name, you know, I was still just sitting in my house by myself kind of thing, like just doing it all myself, and that became pretty not boring. But I just felt like I wanted to do more. I love that.
Speaker 2: And I think also like if you think about it from a perspective of you did have this audience like you did have you know the means, and it's like, why shouldn't you go out and create something that yourself? Like I think sometimes people can feel a bit like, oh, you know, who is she to do that? But it's like would you rather you know, a middle aged man create this company?
Speaker 1: And you know what the thing is. The thing is, if a middle aged man creates a clothing label, no one would say anything, but if exactly if a woman creates one, especially if it's an influencer, people be like, eh, but it's like, come on, as if you wouldn't do the same or at least give it a shot.
Speaker 2: And but that that also annoys me too, because I often get a lot of feedback in regards to me as an influencer, of people saying, oh, I don't like influencers, but I like you Georgie because of you know, you have your background with doing law and and whatnot. And I but I think like there's something wrong with that in regards to thinking that you know, in society's ads, it's more valu valuable. Sorry to be someone who is, you know, a lawyer compared to an influence.
Speaker 1: It's always but that's just sorry. It's the way the world is unfortunately in social media, like there's just this stigma around it. Yeah, you know, but at the end of the day, I think it's up to us as the person who is an influencer. I don't like that word, yeah, to you know, be our true selves on our social media and hope that our audience will just recognize that and be able to spot like a genuine person from someone who is fake or whatever it may be.
Speaker 2: It's like, I do get it because there are a lot of trash influencers out there promote whatever. Let's be honest, they promote whatever. They're really bad in regards to their only showing you their highlights, they're not real, And so I completely get where And that's.
Speaker 1: Sad, Like, though you actually think about it, that is so sad that some people are living out that life on Instagram, Like I feel sorry for them, But.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine how hard that would be, like trying to not be yourself?
Speaker 1: I know, and I'm sure a lot of people would be being that way on social media. Like a lot of people will think of someone who that they think is pretty fake on social media and they're like, oh, yeah, she's so fake, But like, why is that person acting fake? I think it could even boil down to insecurities or a fear of being then true selves, and they will have this fake persona and whilst a lot of people will see that as a negative and be like, Eh, she's this and that, it's like but why is she being like that. Let's take a second to think about that, because who knows where that kind of stuff would stand from one hundred percent probably childhood. Everything stands through childhood.
Speaker 2: Everything is my parents' fault. Literally, I literally have the best parents ever, and I always like talk to them stuff like that and they're like, oh my god. But brit what did your audience think when you transitioned from influencer to more being business Like did you get any flack on creating less content about starting a company?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What was their response? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, because this was so long ago, and because no one else was really doing it. I'm not going to say no one else wasn't doing it, because I know there was a few girls doing like lashes and stuff like that and like makeup brushes and stuff. But because this was three years ago and I was like twenty four ish twenty five, there was a lot of comments around like my intentions and like why are you doing this? Or you know, may just create content, yeah exactly, or people just being like this is so random, or this is just going to be one thing that she tries to do for a bit and then she's just going to give up on it, you know. And because because I was younger, my audience was younger as well, So I feel like it's been a really long journey for me over the last three years to prove to people that I am serious when it comes to owning a business and you know, creating amazing products. So yeah, whilst a lot of people were super supportive and everyone was excited like oh my god, you know it was amazing, there was those comments floating around, like questioning my intentions and also whether this was something I was just trying to make a quick buck out of. But I feel like now three years in and two other brands under my belt, people are like, wow, Brittany actually is serious about this shit.
Speaker 2: You have proved just I have.
Speaker 1: And once again, going back to the whole influencer thing, what I've spoken about on my podcast recently is just how I think we as influencers almost do have to put in the extra hard yards to prove to people that we are serious because it is such a saturated market now and there is so many influences starting this, that and the other. Meal plans workouts all this stuff that we do lose who's the credibility. So whilst we have an advantage of being an influencer and having the audience and you know there's potential customers straight off the bat. You know, it's up to us even more so to prove ourselves that we are legitimate.
Speaker 2: No I do. I totally agree, And I think that's what I think too, is it's not it's not the worst thing. If you know, if I have to prove that I'm organic and I'm you know, authentically myself and I've got to stick it out, it's like, yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: I can do that. Oh, I'm happy to do that.
Speaker 2: I do get where people, Yeah, I do get where people come from because there is a lot going on. There is a lot of people, you know, creating businesses or creating things where you're like, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly so. And that's interesting as well from my point of view, like being in this for three years, Like whenever an influencer does come out with a brand, a product, whatever it may be, I'm always interested to like quietly follow their journey just to see, you know, like where they go with it, what they come out with next. Are they going to give up on it? You know, I guess because I've been doing it for three years now. I'm always really interested to see a new startup and where it goes. I'm sure you might be the same, Like I always like sticky beaking on what everyone else is doing.
Speaker 2: AE hundred and ten percent because I always like, I think the biggest thing that I underestimated in regards to starting like a company from the ground out, because much like you, I'm very independent. I had, you know, quite a few offers in regards to doing my own you know, line or something with a supplement company, and so I was always like, no, I really want to start it from the ground out. I want to be able to be I'm in control freak. So it was all about having.
Speaker 1: Me too, like I've always done everything so independently my whole life. So yes, no I could.
Speaker 2: I don't think I got even very important.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could even have a business partner. But your business partner is your brother, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and that's like we yeah, we're siblings, so we're very like there's so much loyalty, there's so ye exactly, there's so much respect, and there's so much kind of I can be so straight up with him. I'm not worried about, you know, his feelings.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because the fuck that, Like, I can't imagine having it. I can't, like, I can't imagine the conflict. Like it's one thing dealing with stuff and having issues with them, but then like imagine having a business partner where you're like in on it together and then you've got to say something to them and you're worried about them getting upset. Like, my personality couldn't deal with that. No, I'm such so at least you've got your brother because you can just blow up at him and he's still your brother after it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's been quite a few times where he's just hung up on me and I've just got and he knows that's what I hate the most. Oh god, So I just like my blood boy and I will then start like texting him in caps and he's like, because he's someone who doesn't deal with that, Like if I start like raising my voice, he's just like, no, you will speak to me like and because I'm a fire human, like I'm a leo. Mean yes, right, I'm not even fucking angry. I'm just like fire passionate, Yeah, passionate. But yeah, what I was kind of saying is one hundred percent I love seeing what people do because even me getting into naked Harvest, I totally underestimated how much work goes into it when you're doing everything yourself. Gally, we have a team, you have a team, but yeah, like the work, so yeah, when other people do it, I always go, hmm, I wonder if this is gonna laugh, because I do know that not everyone wants to own a business and do that and work weekends, because yes, some people.
Speaker 1: Might also, like you know, influencers starting brands and everyone questioning their intentions. You know, I think a lot of the time influencers will be enticed by the idea of saying that they own a brand, and then they quickly realized, holy shit, this is not for me because it's too much work. Kind of thing as well, exactly.
Speaker 2: And I think some influencers are like from their heart space, They're like, I'm a content creator at heart, Like they love you know, editing YouTube videos and they love filming. Like me personally, I'm not a content creator by heart, Like I like creating content and it complements my lifestyle, but that's not like my ride or die. And I think once you do, you know, you know, have your own thing. That obviously takes so much time away from influencing. So I think a lot of people too, they're like, fuck, I don't have you know, the time to create this epic content and stuff like that. Did you find that it was harder to, you know, create content and keep that side of everything going when you started your businesses?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so ever since I started Fate three years ago, so my main thing that I did before that was obviously YouTube, and then you know, Instagram and Snapchat on the side. I don't have Snapchat anymore. I feel like I'm too old for it. But back then me, Snapchat was absolutely booming. So those were my three priorities. And then when Fate started, I pretty quickly learned, holy shit, I can't pump out the same amount of YouTube videos that I have been and so it was just a gradual decrease and I'd go to like one video a month, and then one every two months, and then three months and now, oh my god, I haven't uploaded a YouTube video for so long. I think it's honestly, like, way back in last year or something that I posted my last video, and I'm like, even to this day, I'm like, do I need to get back on there and be.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, do you know that TikTok?
Speaker 1: Do you watch TikTok's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 1: Do you know the audio? It's like, hey, hell, y'll do it? Do I need to just go on my YouTube and sit down. It's me just like hey, hell yeah, clated. But it's funny because then I'll see people like because I have TikTok and I just post stupid stuff on there like it's good fun, and people will go, oh my god, I remember following you years ago on YouTube. Where have you been all this time? And it's like, mate, I'm fucking I'm still here. Like, come on my Instagram. I'm there every day vlogging my whole life. But you're just supposed to show that people don't keep up with you on every single platform. But yes, I definitely noticed it became really hard to keep up, especially the YouTube part because that's like a whole job in itself. But over the years, I've kept my Instagram story game strong. Like basically every day on my Instagram Stories is like a minuteture movie. So if I go a day without like doing stuff on my stories, people start asking where I am. So I have managed to keep that up somehow. As for YouTube, it's currently sitting.
Speaker 2: In the.
Speaker 1: Little pile. Yeah, yeah, Louis, it is in the trash. But uh, maybe I will go back, and I think I just need to go back and do a video and just be like, hey, guys, like, how are you well.
Speaker 2: This is so I totally resonate with this because I struggle so much in regards to in saying that I'm doing better than you, because I do at least a video a month, but Ki, I'm.
Speaker 1: Still crying over the fact that I can't see you right now.
Speaker 2: And now this, I know, now we got more, but it's yeah, it's like a struggle, and it's like not you know, as the standard usually you know before, and it's just because of time. And I think.
Speaker 1: Anyone that's like mature enough, I guess will see that. You know, over the last couple of years, there has been comments like you just gave up YouTube and that's where you started and you owe all of us for your success, and it's like absolutely I do, but I also owe my hard work, like is also what made Yeah, but anyone, and I think most of my followers, you know, I'm like, I think they're happy with what I'm giving them, if you know what I mean. And I think they would understand, like she doesn't have the time to make YouTube videos. Look at all these other stuff that she's doing across three brands and a store and the stuff and her podcast and the Instagram stories every day. So I think people understand for the most part, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And I think it's also realizing that in the end too, like you need to be happy. And it's like if Instagram story is the place that you want to show up and you know, b brit then it's like you've got to do what's best for you because otherwise you're just putting like half aast content on YouTube exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's what I felt like I was doing for a while there. I was uploading for the sake of uploading because I felt bad that I wasn't And then yeah, I just was like, you know what, I've also got to just like allocate my time to what is most valuable and most important kind of thing. You know, Like if I kept working so hard on YouTube, it wouldn't really get me anywhere in the future. Whereas like, you know, I'm turning twenty eight, Like I want to set myself up for life kind of things. So putting more effort into my businesses is going to be you know, more beneficial in the long run. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think also like people appreciate growth in regards to like, there would be so many people who find your Instagram stories and stuff about business so much more interesting now exactly your surface level content on YouTube they're getting, yeah, like they're getting more out of it. They're seeing the behind the scenes. Like I think the reason why influencer brands can do so well is because we show everything, and everyone loves transparency. Everyone loves you know, behind the scene and seeing all that sort of thing. So it's kind of yeah, you've just got to wait up and be like, I've got to do what's best for me. Oh exactly, Yeah, for sure, And so tell us about Okay, a couple more questions about business and then we'll move on from that. But what would you say the hardest part of owning a businesses?
Speaker 1: Oh, a few things, but I guess number one probably just like learning to switch off, which is something I'm still not doing well.
Speaker 2: You're going to bed at one am, so see.
Speaker 1: I've been at night out my whole life, even when I went to school, Like, I have never been someone that goes to bed early. I cannot tell you the last time I went to bed before midnight. I'm talking over ten years probably, oh my god. But just genuinely like knowing when to switch off kind of thing, because I can just always be working, like my staff work eight till four and then so I'll come home at four. Sometimes I'll stay back until like five or six. But then I could literally just be on my laptop and my desktop and my phone for the rest of the night, like it just never stops. But you know, whilst that's like one of the biggest challenges for me, at the same time, I don't see it as a challenge because I enjoy it so but it's almost a problem because I could just literally work twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I like I'm just listening to this going holy shit. Brittany is like literally me, I'm an exact name. Like I'll do a whole day at the warehouse and then come home and just be able to keep working on me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it gets to bloody one am and I'm like I need to stop, Like I have to force myself sometimes, but it is a problem, but when you love what you do, like I'd work twenty four to seven if I didn't need sleep, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I think that's like people like, oh, yeah, I'll start my own business and I'll have more like lifestyle and flexibility.
Speaker 1: No, I might.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I work way more now in my own business than any time.
Speaker 1: Oh one of one hundred percent. My sister owns a little Italian restaurant here in Newcastle, and she's three years younger than me, and so she was a waitress there for years, and then the guy was selling it and she was like, I'm going to buy it, and I'm like, like yep, like go for it. This was I think this was just around the same time that I was starting Fate, or maybe just a bit before that. She took over the restaurant and I specifically remember her saying, and no offense to my sister, not that she'd be listening to this, she was like, I just can't wait. Like keep in mind she's been a casual waitress at this restaurant for the last few years. She's like, it's going to be so good. I'm going to be able to go on so many holidays and I'm just going to pay myself heeds and I'm just there going okay, And now she's like, you know, working, yeah, the lunch, the lunch and the dinners, and like, you know, she hasn't had holidays. But I'm like, I think once again, like social media and potentially people being a bit fake and all that when people do own businesses and they talk about it online, they can just show that glamorous side and make it seem very easy and stuff, and you know, it can give people a false representation of the reality of owning your own business. But also because business isn't something that they teach in school, you know, they don't teach you anything about what it's like to own a business or anything, we as a society when we finish school or whatever, have no real concept of what owning a business is actually like. And I feel like the only way that you can know for yourself is to give it a go, if you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, because.
Speaker 1: I feel like people are like when they think if people have just come out of year twelve, right, they've just finished school, and then you ask them, like, what do you think when you think of business owners. I feel like most kids would say, oh, just like lots of money and like a big house, and you know, I feel like that would be the general consensus. I don't know if school is different now because I have been out of school for ages, but back then, like that's all I would have said, like, oh, yeah, like the rich kids at my school their parents own businesses, Like that would be it, that's the yeah, when in reality, it's like business owners work bloody harder than anyone else. Not taking credit away from other people, but you work so so hard when you have your own business.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Well I actually like my experience is a tiny bit different because my parents, they you know, came from nothing. They had a plumbing business, built that from the ground to up, and you know, retired when they were fifty, so did did quite well for themselves. But I actually remember seeing how hard they worked.
Speaker 1: See that's so good for you. And I guess kid that, yeah, kids would kids who do have parents that own a business, that would be a really good like learning experience for them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, And I also remember thinking, if I'm going to do this whole own my own business, it's going to be something that I absolutely love because I saw how hard it was and I just thought, oh my god, I could not put in that much effort unless I was like in love with Oh.
Speaker 1: You have to love what you do, and I think if you don't love what you do, you need to be able to walk away from it, just like anything like a relationship or a friendship. Same with business. My advice to anyone out there that does want to start a business of their own, whatever it may be, make it something that you genuinely love, whether it's something you love yourself or know people who love it. I just feel like the idea of owning a business is so enticing because we're not brought up really learning anything about it, and then we see it on social media and it looks so amazing. But I feel that people would get into business and go holy shit and realize how much it is. And yeah, I would suggest walk away if you ever start a business that you don't feel passionate about, because otherwise I feel like you won't get any momentum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Your heart has to be in it for sure, and your whole body and brain twenty four.
Speaker 2: Cents everything has to be in it. Yes, Well, let's switch gears, and let's chat about breast implant removal.
Speaker 1: Why not after that, can we talk about like toenail clippings or yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about all that gross starting. No, So I want to chat to you about this because this is a topic definitely close to my heart. I don't literally close to your heart like the plant, right, yeah, very close to my heart. Now it's not. But I personally got my implants. I got them done when I was nineteen. Shit, now, I got them done when I was nineteen, and I flew to Thailand and got them done there. Yeah, nice, so lovely for me, and I had them for seven years and it wasn't until the last couple of years where I had really severe health issues that no one could work out. And then I just had this intuitive feeling and also had watched a lot of content on it and got my implants out and Lily like, I'm a different human. It's ridiculous, that's Yeah. The last couple of years they were making me really sick, and I got a thyroid disease and I had a miscarriage and all this stuff happened, and it was just it was a lot. So I am definitely passionate about just, you know, shedding light on it because I got my implants thinking oh, there's nothing wrong with them, and I need to get them to look a certain way. And I just now looking back, George, you're a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: And I can just only imagine how many other women would feel exactly the same, because exactly for everyone listening, I had breast implants as well, and I think I got them in Yeah, tell her, so I had breast implants. I love that we both had breast implants and now we don't. That's the most fucked up.
Speaker 2: And we're not even thirty.
Speaker 1: A lot of guys, I've had two surgeries here, so I got mine. I think I would have been like twenty three or twenty four, so I was a little bit older, so I knew exactly what I was doing. But then again, I look back at myself at that age, and I didn't know what I was doing in life, even though I felt like I really had it all together. I feel like, is that going to be us for the rest of our lives? Like now at twenty eight, I'm like, I feel like I know everything. In five years, am I going to look back at myself now and be like, oh god.
Speaker 2: I one hundred percent this is going to keep happening for the rest.
Speaker 1: Of our lives. How much more can I possibly learn? Because I'm already pretty smart. So kidding, but yeah, I got implants as well.
Speaker 2: I'd the most I asked them. Can I ask you? Why can you ask them? Can I ask them? How can I ask you why you wanted to get them?
Speaker 1: I'd wanted them for ages, Like I remember when I was like a teenager looking at girls who had them, and I always admired them. I just feel like when I got them and when you got yours, like back then, in all those years, it was a trend to get them. I can see the trend fading away. Now it's still a booming business, but I am seeing more of a trend now of people like getting over the whole implant look. And you know, people are becoming ill and they have breast implants and then they get them taken out and then they all of a sudden better. And whilst it's not you know, confirmed by the doctors or like some doctors believe in, you know, breast implant illness and stuff, I just feel like there is a lot of information out there now that wasn't out when we were younger, and so I feel like women now are more cautious when it comes to making those kinds of decisions. But I got them purely for the aesthetics. I had, like smallish boobs, like maybe a B or C cup at most, but like pretty small, and I always just wanted bigger boobs. And when I think about that now, I think, why the fuck did I ever think that in my head? Like, at what point did I think, yes, I want heavy things on my chest.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Naked Harvest Supplements, the natural supplement company I co founded with my brother. This company was really brought to life because I have been using supplements for such a long time since the start of my fitness journey. But what I really struggled to find was all natural supplements without the crap, that were tailored to women's health and that actually tasted good. And that's how Naked Harvest Supplements was born. Our hero products are a natural pre workout and our vegan Thrive Protein. Our natural pre workout is vegan, gluten free, refined, sugar free, and is a natural energy boost without the crash. This is your go to to enhance your workout, to get you in the mood to conquer your day. My favorite flavor is sweet Strawberry, which literally tastes like strawberry clouds, Oh my God. And tropical iced Tea, which tastes like that lipped and iced tea drink. It is so refreshing. Our Thrive plant protein is also vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, and it is so smooth for a vegan protein. I know our nhgang loves cooking with it or using it in that post workout smoothie, and so do I. My favorite flavor for the Thrive is definitely our newest pancake batter flavor. It is the real deal and tastes exactly like the name. If you want to enhance your performance and optimize your day, try Naked Harvest now. I've also got a special code for my Rise and Conquer podcast listeners. Just type in Rise and Conquer Podcasts out checkout to receive a sneaky discount that is Rise and Conquer Podcasts and the end is spelt out. It is not the simple. I'll also pop the links in the show notes if you want to check that out. But let's get back into the episode.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, But I really wanted it. I wanted that look and like honestly, And I don't know if you feel the same, because you know, some women get their breast implants out because they're sick and they hate how they look after it. But for me, the reason why I got mine out is because I hated how they looked on me, and that was the most fucked up thing for me to realize. Luckily, for me, I was totally myself. I only had them for three years, so who knows, you know, maybe I could have eventually started getting sick, Like I know, some women get really sick and some don't. And I think that's why there's so much like arming and a ring in the whole, like doctor and plastic surgery world, like you know how some doctors so fully believing in it and some aren't. Yes, I think it's just because it's like not every single person gets sick, you know what I mean, But to.
Speaker 2: Me, it's yeah, And I think it's because everyone reacts like has exactly been symptoms. That's like they can't pinpoint one symptom that everyone has, so it's just like a bit of a sham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also today, like, if you are putting any sort of foreign object in your body, your body can decide, you know what. I don't like this, yeah, like it does make sense, yes, exactly, and you know what, some other women's bodies may not react, and it's fine to be in there.
Speaker 2: I love foreign objects here.
Speaker 1: And so I was totally fine with mine, luckily, But I have read a lot on Facebook, and I don't know. I feel like it was like, not even a year into having them, I just started I looked in the mirror and I wasn't happy with what I was seeing, which was so messed up for me because the reason why I got them in the first place because was because I wasn't happy with how I looked as well. And so I just did this full like not even a three sixty, I did a one eighty, where I then all of a sudden didn't like them being big on my chest, and which is weird because I hear that a lot of women that get breast in plants often wish they went bigger. But for me, it was like, oh my god, these are too big on my body kind of thing. And so for two years after that, I went through this whole phase of feeling guilt that I'd got them, and I would say to aj oh, like I would. I never cried over them, I don't think, but I really started hating how I looked, and I felt guilty that it was because of something I'd done myself, and that I felt like I couldn't go back on because then I was worried about what people would say, like you got these in and you told us all you were getting them, and then you know, I went and got them because of you, and now you've just turned around and got them out, like you know, make up your mind. So for two years, basically I sat on it and I didn't want to say anything, and i'd become and I still am, like I'm really good friends with one of the girls that manages the plastic surgeon's office that I went to because I went to a local one here in Newcastle, and so I became really good friends with Jess who manages it, and so then it was this whole like oh my god, like I'm really good friends with her now and I know the surgeon and his wife because it's like a family owned business, and I was like, I feel so bad that I couldn't even go to them and go, hey, look like it's not got anything to do with you guys, but I'm actually not happy with how these looks. So I sat on it for like a year and I two years, and I winged to aj my mom. And the thing is like, you know, aj Mom, like all my friends and stuff. When I would say to them like I hate how they look on my body because they actually looked nice, none of them could understand what I was saying, right, And then it made me feel more crazy because you know, my mom's there going I'll have him like they look fantastic, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Mom saying, so Britt, can I quickly say something because I, oh, my god, Like I know the feeling. It's like I remember looking in the mirror and being like, I get this is the ideal of what I should like, but it's like this for me. It was like looking in the mirror and going like these aren't this isn't my true body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this isn't me. They just didn't feel a part.
Speaker 2: Of me and disconnected.
Speaker 1: Yes, like as like that's how I felt, Yeah, that's how I felt as well. And then just the guilt of like this was something that I chose to do and I wanted to do for so long. So I felt this guilt and you know, me saying to my mom like I'd send photos to my mom of me, like in the mirror with no shirt on me, like, Mom, see how big they look and they look wrong on my body, and she'd just be like, no, like they look awesome, because they did look awesome, Like they were never botched or anything like that. The surgeon did a fantastic job, but at the end of the day, yeah, at the end of the day, and it just got to a point where I was like, fuck it. And I told Jess, who manages the plastic surgeons, and she felt so bad that I hadn't said anything. So I'd spend all this time like freaking out, going, oh my god, they're going to think that I hate them, like as people or whatever. And she was just like no, like, oh my gosh, you should have told us, you know. And at the end of the day, I was like, it's my body, and you know, it doesn't matter. All it matters is you know, this is what I want to do. It. I've been pondering on it for so long, so I booked myself in and I got them out just before COVID kind of hit yeah, and so yeah it was.
Speaker 2: And how do you feel now they're out?
Speaker 1: Like I literally said to AJ the other night when I got out of the shower and I was like drying myself, I was like, remember when I had like fake boobs. So it got to the point where like I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror with no shirt on because I didn't like what I was seeing. And it's so messed up because like they never looked bad. They looked great, Like in terms of aesthetics, they looked like a nice natural pair of boobs, but just inside I didn't feel right having them. And so now, like I honestly haven't looked back. I now have never looked down at my chest or looked at myself in a mirror or in a photo and gone, oh god, I look so bad now, or like my boobs are gone, Like I'm back to fully loving my body. And yeah, like I'm like this is who I am now, Like I literally feel like myself and lucky for me, you know, unlike you, I was my normal self the whole time, Like I wasn't experiencing any sort of sickness or anything. But in another sense, what I was experiencing was they were affecting my life on a mental level. Yeah, and I was becoming so interesting. Yeah, And I felt stupid, like because I couldn't talk to anyone about it because no one else understood, Like AJ didn't understand, my mom, didn't understand, my friends. They were all like, they look great, what are you talking about? And it took me a long time to realize that it was just in my mind. It was a mental thing. And I got them out and I walked out of the surgery. I was like, I feel so happy now, and I honestly haven't looked back, Like I love my boobs now. They're a little bit lopsided, like one is a bit lower than the other. But I wouldn't have it any other way, because, yeah, it made me realize how much I wanted them out. After I actually got them out.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love that. You just completely honored yourself too, like you're like, no, everyone's like, you know, not on my side, but this is something that Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What it came down too. And you know what, I was so scared. You know, obviously I made YouTube videos about it back in the day when I got them in and documented the process, and like, you know, so I was really worried that when I got them out. Luckily I got them out when it was coming up to winter, so then I wore jumpers for quite a few months, and then I didn't tell everyone until the weather started warming up later last year because it had been maybe like five months that since I got them out. But you know, I hadn't worn bikinis or anything, so no one really noticed. And when I had the implants in as well, I never really got my boobs out, Like I don't know for what reason did I ever get there in the first place, because I don't dress in like little things that show off my boobs anyway anyway, So I find people started asking when they noticed, like, oh, like you have you gotten your implants removed? And I didn't want to talk about it for a long time because I was worried about, you know, upsetting my friend Jess that works at the Plastic Sedion. I don't know why I was worried about upsetting her. I think that's just like who I am. I didn't want her to think I was like shaming her or anything like that. But when I sat down and spoke about it on my stories, I was worried that then there was going to be that influx of like, oh my god, this is so stupid, you know, like how could you go and do this? Imagine how many girls would have went out and done the same thing because you did. But I honestly did not get one bad message, not one bad comment. I got an influx of girls saying good on you, brit and you know, like doing what you feel is right and you know, so important. Yeah, and so many messages from women saying we need to normalize changing our mind about things, especially things like a surgery or you know, because when we go in and get these things done, like luckily for us, implants are something that you can take out, but a lot of other surgeries out there you can't reverse. And the fact that we are allowed to get these surgeries from as young as you were, and the fact that you could go overseas and get it, like to me that young, I know, you can't be making decisions like that because you know, even back when I was twenty.
Speaker 2: Three, it changed so much, oh so much.
Speaker 1: And like back when, as I said, when I was twenty three. I thought I had my life together. I was just starting up my first business, Like, yes, I'm going to go and get implants. But I look back at myself now back then, and I'm like I had I was not like mature enough to make that decision, let alone nineteen eighteen, seventeen, you know what I mean. And they're huge decisions. I don't know how we're allowed to make those kinds of decisions, Like to me, something doesn't seem right then, like eighteen and going and getting breast in plants, Like luckily it's you know, something that you can reverse, but it is expensive to reverse it, you know, So we just.
Speaker 2: Paid a lot of money to do nothing to our bodies.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know, but you know what I as I have said, like it's it was a journey for me and everything's a lesson exactly. And it you know, took me hating my natural body, having a surgery, getting implants in kind of liking them to begin with, and then completely falling out of love with the implants, and then hating myself again to then have them removed. I've done a full circle. And whilst sure it was a waste of time, and money. I'm glad that I did it because it was a huge lesson for me in terms of, like, you know, being able to go back on decisions I've made, because you know, people don't. You don't like going back on something you've decided on, especially something as big as that. So for me, it was just like I was glad because it was a.
Speaker 2: Journey and I learned an important thing to go through. Well that's even like for me, I love what you said, Like I got to the point as well because I didn't get my implants weren't too big or anything, but I remember feeling the exact same and feeling like not wearing certain stuff because I didn't want my implants out. And even like the other day, me and Tim went to the store and I was just wearing a bikini top and some like flowy pants because we lived close to the beach as well, And he actually mentioned something and said, like, when I had my implants, I was really weird about showing them, not showing them off, but just being like, you know.
Speaker 1: I was exactly the same because I.
Speaker 2: Was, Yeah, I almost felt like over sexualized and I felt really like weird, where's now because I've got my little itty bitty natural thing.
Speaker 1: For me too, I'm like, I don't care to yeah, no, no, brah.
Speaker 2: And I absolutely feel so much more confident with my like natural boobs.
Speaker 1: And also like I was gonna say something else but I can't remember. But another thing is like each to their own, and you know, I feel like that's a huge thing too. Yeah, And I feel like back in the day, it was way more popular to go and get breast in plants. Everyone was getting them like big round boltons and kinds of things. But I feel like now like obviously each to their own. Some people love the look of fake boobs, but for me personally, and I feel like I'm seeing a trend now. I feel like the big round, fake looking boobs. Not that mine were that or nor were yours, but I feel like that is really becoming quite outdated now. And what I'm seeing now is people actually loving the look of small boobs. And but I see myself now in photos, I'm like, I look so good even though my chest looks completely flat, Like, I freaking love it. So I'm really glad for me.
Speaker 2: This is a huge lesson too, in regards to beauty standards and beauty idea. It's always changing, Yes, moving forward. Like I've said to myself before, you want to change something about yourself, like you really need to, Like is this just a current beauty standard that's exactly you know, pressured to be in because there is, it's a trend. Things changed, like and I think honestly, when you're being such your authentic self and you're embracing everything that you know you're born with your natural body, nothing like nothing is sexier, nothing is, Like I totally agree, and isn't it my person?
Speaker 1: Yes? I agree? And isn't it so sad that, like, you know, as women were kind of brought up thinking, you know, if you have a flat chest, you're not a woman, you're not a woman, you're not sexy. You don't like that is so fucked up and it's so messed up. It's so sad because I know so many girls that feel that way, and to me, that just is really sad. But unfortunately that's just the way society is. Another thing that I was going to say before, when I did tell everyone about getting them out, I was also surprised, like because I was expecting an influx of people being like what the fuck, Like I don't know why I thought that, because my audience has grown up with me kind of things, So I don't know why. I guess I always have a little bit of doubt in my mind. But I was really surprised by how many girls actually said that they feel the exact same about their implants. Yes, I couldn't believe it. I did not expect one person to write back saying I know exactly what you mean and I feel the same. But I even had girls ask like, where did you go to get yours out? I've been wanting to get mine out? Or like I totally relate, and people saying like, you know, I want to get them out and I just can't afford it now, and I hate myself for getting it. So I feel like people feeling the way that I felt about my implants, you know, not being health related but just more of an aesthetics sort of thing is a lot more common than we think, but people are too scared to speak up about it and admit that they have made a decision that they now regret kind of thing once again, Just like like we need to normalize changing our minds on things like that, because, yeah, the amount of messages that I got of girls saying far out like I want to do the same. I was like, wow, I was not expecting any any messages like that, because I really did feel alone in that sense, because you know, I was like, I've gone and got these implants and told everyone, and now I don't like them, and now I feel guilty and ashamed, you know, But it's more common than we think.
Speaker 2: A hundred percent. And that's why, you know, I really wanted to chat about it today because we both got our implants out for different reasons, but feeling the same way post.
Speaker 1: Oh one, Like I've walked out of there and I felt great.
Speaker 2: Me too, Oh my god. It was insane, Like I remember Tim looking at me a couple of days later and he's like, holy fuck, babe, like you just like my eyes were clearer, like I had so much inflammation in my body, like it was insane. And then just even mentally like yeah, how I felt. I was like, fuck, I feel awesome?
Speaker 1: How good? I literally walked out obviously was still like on drugs, but I walked out like, oh I felt great, and it was like slowed down, like I'm like skipping through the car park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I feel so funny.
Speaker 1: He's like, it's probably all the painkillers that you're on, But are.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brent. So to finish off the podcast, and honestly, I feel like we could just chat forever, I know, But to finish off the podcast, I would love for you to tell us what's next for you. I'm sure you have, you know, so much going on, and you know, we're all going to keep up with your business and everything like that. But for you personally, what are you focusing on this year? What's next for you?
Speaker 1: Is it bad? The only thing I'm really focusing on is work.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not bad. We love that. We love that here on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, literally just work and a little bit more work. No. So we launched our activewear brand just like at the very end of November last year, and then we that was like our first launch, and then we didn't want to launch anything just before Christmas kind of thing because it was too quick of a turnaround. So we've only had the one launch with our active wear brands. So next week we're getting the ball rolling. We've got our second collection launching. It's a little delayed. I did plan for it to be like January February. So I'm really excited to see where that brand takes us because it's it's a baby, it's a new brand, you know. I've got the other two which are really quite prominent now in where they're at, Whereas it's really exciting starting a brand from scratch. You know. We've got a few followers now and I'm excited to see where it goes. And other than that, another thing that I'm really excited to be working on this year is we've created like a sub brand off of Fate, so we're stepping into doing more like of a premium range, and we've called it Fate Refined and it's like evening Where specifically, so think like, you know, go into engagement parties, birthdays, bridal parties, like a luxe range. So it's still under the Fate brand, but it's kind of like a little sub brand of its own. So we're going to launch that either this month or next. We've just got to arrange our photo shoot, and I feel like that is going to be a really exciting little venture in itself because I feel like it is quite hard for women to find evening Where at an affordable price point, especially if they are you know, in a size fourteen, sixteen, eighteen twenty kind of thing. Like I feel like there's some specialty stores out there that might do you know your curve or extended size range. But I'm really excited because straight off the bat with the Fate Refined, we're going to be doing amazing styles in sizes six through through to twenty like we do for all the other brands. So I feel like I've got a real advantage point there. And just from what I've shared on my own Instagram stories and stuff, like people seem really excited. I've had women emailing us, like We've had so many emails like, hey, my wedding's in March, like, you know, are you going to have the dresses? I need them for my bridesmaids. And we've had a few bridal boutiques reach out to us, So there's going to be an opportunity there for us to like be stocked in different boutiques and so that's just something else I'm really excited for. But other than that, this year so work and more work.
Speaker 2: I love it. You're so passionate about what you do and it shows and oh yeah, community do what I can feel that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I do what I do honestly, Like I wouldn't be putting my eggs in all these baskets if I wasn't yeah, loving it. Yeah, those are my two things that I'm really looking forward to this year. Other than that, I'm really looking forward to going to a wedding in April because it's in Brisbane and it's going to be like the first trip that I've been on in so long. So that's one thing I'm also really excited about. Like I don't I think it's been like over a year since I've been on a plane. That's say for everyone else as well, basically, Yeah, so I'm looking forward to that as well. I would say, like, I'm really looking forward to going on a holiday, but I don't think we're going to be going overseas at all this year, So no.
Speaker 2: Not at all. I think that's more Yeah twenty twenty three, they're saying, so man, but you.
Speaker 1: Know what, like, whilst this whole pandemic thing has been so hard on so many people, like basically the whole friggin globe, for me as a business owner, and I'm sure for you as well, it's been an opportunity for me to really like work.
Speaker 2: Friggin hard and in your last down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the last year that COVID has been around, I've worked harder than I ever have before. You know, usually I would have had like two holidays overseas and all that, but I've really knuckled down and worked really hard throughout this. And I've been so fortunate to be in the online space, you know, because I know a lot of businesses suffered and you know, had to close and or like learn how to get online and start selling their stuff online. Yes, but for me, it's been just like a really long, big year of working, which I've been kind of grateful for, but obviously not because COVID. I'm just excited to keep working.
Speaker 2: Basically, all right, you have it here, guys, Britt is a workaholic. Well, thank you so much, Brett. Honestly, it has been such a pleasure. And I will make sure I link all your links and all your businesses in the show notes so the audience can check it out. But yeah, I just want to say a big thank you for coming on the pod.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me, and we're recording one for my podcast as well, if anyone, yes, guys, we need to work out, like, are they going to be uploaded around the same time so they can go and straight and listen to the other one if they want, or we'll have to work out.
Speaker 2: We'll let everyone know one hundred percent. That sounds good. Yeah, So I will also be on britz pod. So make sure you, guys, I will link it in the show notes, or make sure I just link her pods to you.
Speaker 1: What is a show note?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I will tell you are fair. This is embarrassing, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm such a nube when it comes to podcast Like I can talk into a microphone for an hour, I love it, But when it comes to the whole technical side, don't ask me any questions because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening for another RNC episode. I really appreciate taking the time to be here with me, and also for taking the time for yourself. If you found this episode helpful, it would be so amazing if you shared it on your stories and tagged us, or simply just send it on to a girlfriend or family member who would benefit from listening. We are an independent podcast run by me and my amazing podcast manager, so it would mean the world to us if you left a review on the Apple podcast app. Also, if you're vibing this podcast and the concepts we're chatting about and your craving community, please come and join us over at the RNC podcast community Facebook group. Just search Rise and Conquer Podcast Community on Facebook and I will be in there to chat to you until next time.
Speaker 1: You have to like to be to the