Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian Oconnell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Did you see the moon last night? Please tell me you saw it?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I did this morning, So like some kind of eclipse. It's a little slither beautiful blood moon, very rare.
Speaker 4: Nightmare though powerful, crazy crazy bright night couldn't slope properly last monthing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's this strange atmosphere.
Speaker 2: The weather was square, yes, wizard of in the morning, then clearing yesterday afternoon, suthing, then bizarrely mild ye, like when you're in a tropical country or something. Before there's a made of thunderstorm and the atmosphere is heavy with irons.
Speaker 1: Okay, a lot of irons.
Speaker 2: Feel there was iron netic crackling, static static. If I was an evil baddie, I'm not, but if I was, I'd be harnessing this right now in a strange laboratory. But again, just for the record, I'm not so relaxed, everybody.
Speaker 1: I was at the servo station the.
Speaker 2: Other day filling out with fuel and by the way, why can't that be easy getting out of the car with that clanky hand putting it back in.
Speaker 1: Anybody, No, exactly.
Speaker 2: Why can't you get with the vacuum where you press the button and just retracts its own lead to that?
Speaker 1: Come on, that scientist do that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, as I was going into pay, there was a guy leaving who'd ordered a mass bar and I don't mean the fun size, a proper fist full of Mars. And he's trady and he was chomping it down, crack crack, three bites gone.
Speaker 1: Wow, I know it's like legend. That's like, wow, it's too much for me, one of those big ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those days are long behind me as a teenager. Sure, crazy young kid, but yes, you can be doing that.
Speaker 2: In the eighties in the UK, Mars Bars had a big national TV campaign. The slogan was a Mars Bar a day keeps the doctor away.
Speaker 1: So I always thought, alrighty, I'm not stupid. I have these to keep that doctor away.
Speaker 2: And my parents double down, and my mum was a nurse, she should have met her.
Speaker 1: Why would the mask operation?
Speaker 2: You would never get away with that. Now, a Mars Bar day keeps the doctor away. I was like, thank you Mars Bar.
Speaker 1: A first defense against illness and viruses.
Speaker 4: I remember that though. I remember the ad a Mars Day, and I forget the other people.
Speaker 1: No, no, it was work, rest and play, work, question and play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got some of the old adverts here and here's the Mars Bar.
Speaker 1: One have listened to this.
Speaker 5: Mars is now ten, still only forty cents recommended retail.
Speaker 1: Banger. However, I'm more of a Milky Way guy.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I love that lighter, softer, more digestible.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's more digestible.
Speaker 3: I think as you age, I'm finding myself moving into the Milky Way territory more. It's not as sweet, it's not too sweet. It's softer, yeah, es yeah.
Speaker 2: And a beautiful appetizer served on the plate to impress the neighbors.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's the insipid chocolate bar.
Speaker 5: I find the mass bar too thick, dense, Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep going with the caramel chopping and coat.
Speaker 1: Thick.
Speaker 4: Can you do with a milky bar Mars bar? You can make Mars Bar slice, true deconstructed. I used to it school.
Speaker 1: Jones. The microwave and ice cream.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually, Mars Bar ice cream is really nice in the microwave.
Speaker 1: So it's all like a ice cream soupy owey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no milky bars, just like in your mouth's perfect.
Speaker 2: I mean digesting it for a year, A tiny Yeah, I've got more room for leafy greens.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I took my eighteen year old.
Speaker 2: We went and had dinner last night, right, just me and her, and we were ordering food and we had the menus with Muma's here. She insist that we ordered some greens Father's Day. About that stuff. I saw the waitress looking at me like Judge went, I'm joking.
Speaker 1: Of course happened. I was just a lesson. I was testing her. We'll have that side those greens.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we eat all the food, the greens haven't been touched, and then I have to do this performance. So it's responsible to the Can I have those to go? She goes, you want me to box these? They're in the fridge at work. You know what, I've never touching. I'm going to lead them in there. My food is always getting stolen. It's an experiment this week. See if anyone tucks into those leafy greens. So you two males bark fans. Way, I have, but it's too small. It's too muchy not.
Speaker 4: Nothing, alex is it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't expect that's what it is. Yeah, it is thinking men's mask.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, it's it's the air of nobility, about nobility.
Speaker 1: It's for everybody.
Speaker 2: Really, it's not we need foot soldiers real they're with their chunky, thick now gart based and there's more.
Speaker 1: Bite the glass of
Speaker 5: Water Christian O'Connell show go On podcast