Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take some calls now. Well, good morning Bell, Good morning, Good morning Bell. What tell me you knocking off today? Mate?
Speaker 3: Probably about five? And this weekend I'm going sailing. I'm learning how to sail at La Gary Squadron.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, ever tried it before.
Speaker 3: I've done a little bit of sailing, but not much. I like, I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Try that. Just got a niche that you want to scratch, give it a go.
Speaker 3: Well, I've always wanted to learn how to sail, and I think Lockdown has kind of pushed me and said just go and live life. So this is me learning how to sail.
Speaker 5: It's hard work. I've done sailing once, only a friend's boat. And you have to be physically.
Speaker 2: Non stop, isn't it constantly? Won't about the wind? You know all that? And ducking under that main beam what they call it the host splice.
Speaker 5: It's not really built for like humans being on it. The boat always feels like there's no seats for anybody in your stepping over.
Speaker 1: One little buttock as well, and that boast starts wabbling around.
Speaker 2: So but anyway, have a good.
Speaker 1: Really really pumps you up for that one, haven't we, bell I do hope you really enjoy it as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, having a weekend, all right, take care Belle. We got here ll better l Do you know each other?
Speaker 3: Hi there, Christian?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 2: What are you want to tell me? You knocking off today?
Speaker 6: I've knocked off already and I am off to go to Spring ten and then I'm taking my bridesmaid out for lunch. I'm getting married on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. So this is meant to happen earlier in the year or last year, and then.
Speaker 6: Luckily enough for me, I just booked at once and we're good to go. So just fingers crossed for the wedding, for the weather on Sunday and everything else. The contrack and dancing is back, yes, oh yeah, we're going to dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're in the chamber after the night club at lunchtime today, aren't we. Ah, you show us a dancelor, We'll show you some moves Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so, and.
Speaker 2: The dress is all good to go, all.
Speaker 4: Good to go, shoes straight town.
Speaker 6: We're just going to get makeup and hair done and now We're having lunch out at the venue today, which is from Viganoa at South Merange.
Speaker 7: Which is gorgeous.
Speaker 8: Oh beautiful venue. I've been to a farmer gun yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice, Yeah, Oh beautiful.
Speaker 6: Yes, overlooks the plenty of plenty gorge.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is your husband to be? His name?
Speaker 6: His name's Ian And we have a long story because we dated when we were sixteen years old and then both went out separate ways. He ended up in America for twenty six years, had a family, and then.
Speaker 7: I did the same thing over here.
Speaker 6: And then Facebook came around, called him on Facebook and next minute we connected and.
Speaker 8: How's about we did our families?
Speaker 2: Bye, bye family. He's off to the airport. You're ditching it? Wow, that's it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So I'm very like a wait.
Speaker 1: Mark Zuckerberg is giving you away all thanks to Facebook. Well have you and I have an amazing day.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I love the show all right.
Speaker 1: Bless you, thank you very much. I have a great weekend. Enjoy your girls lunch today with your bridesmaid.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl Show podcast right now. Last few calls on Knockoff Friday, where we ask you. What time are you knocking off? And what is the highlight of your weekend?
Speaker 2: Donna?
Speaker 1: Good morn and welcome to the show, Donna. Good morning, Christian Donna.
Speaker 4: Three o'clock today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what's your highlight the weekend? Donna? What are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 4: I have a fancy dress wedding tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of such a thing, So all the guests have to dress up as fancy and fancy dress.
Speaker 4: Yes, only the brides in traditional dress, and the groom and best man addressed as prince for singer, purple suits and everything.
Speaker 1: I tried that once and they're like Captain hook So I hope they do a lot better than I did. Do you when someone quoted me two and a half thousand dollars to make me an outfit, so I went cheap. It looked nothing like Prince, A strange hybrid of Brian May.
Speaker 2: Captain hook over. The way is going? Who are you help me out? Plastic plank guitar? Wow? Wait? And what are you going as? Donna?
Speaker 4: I'm going as a sixty pirate Wench.
Speaker 8: Perfect for a wedding.
Speaker 2: Yes. Great.
Speaker 1: In the photos next to the old readies, sixty pirate Wench.
Speaker 2: Dare I ask what is comprising of your outfit? Donna?
Speaker 4: Uh, well, it's got the big hat with the fever long boots.
Speaker 2: That's just collect.
Speaker 1: Well we all right, Johnnie, you have a great time of the fancy dressed wedding.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh we'll do. Thank you very much, Donna, take care.
Speaker 1: Michelle, good morning, Good morning, Christian and Crue.
Speaker 4: How are you great?
Speaker 1: You've just spoken to a sexy pirate Wench. I'm kicking goals already on a Friday, Michelle, what tell me? Are you knocking off today?
Speaker 7: Quarter past three as soon as that school bell goes?
Speaker 2: All right, you work for school, you're a teacher.
Speaker 7: I do know. I'm an integration aid or education support.
Speaker 2: All right, good for you. And what's your highlight this weekend?
Speaker 7: Well, it's actually tonight. We're having a family games night. So wish me luck because I am having no technology with two teenage sons who are probably going to fight me too for nail.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so phones off and away off.
Speaker 7: No Xbox, no PlayStation board games at the guy. They know about this, yes, and already.
Speaker 4: Fought me a little bit, but I will win.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And what board games have you got them with you mean you called the right show. Jackie boy loves the board game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love a good board game.
Speaker 5: Night.
Speaker 7: We've got Monopoly, Cludo, Scrabble. We've got some oslo. I think it's cold.
Speaker 5: I can tell you already put Monopoly away. If tensions are high before Monopoly.
Speaker 2: In a phone and all that's on the versus Monopoly. The phone wins.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Big bold one as well, one of the driest old one's konel mustard and leadpipe.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 7: I we'll see how we go.
Speaker 3: Wish me luck.
Speaker 1: I do know you're very very brave. Have you tried Ticket to Ride? That is a good one.
Speaker 7: No, I haven't had that one yet.
Speaker 8: No, Michelle will get you a copy of ticket.
Speaker 2: Who's paying for that?
Speaker 8: I'll bring mining. Oh that's a gift that I gave you. But there you go, Michelle gifting lovely belave your address. We'll post it out.
Speaker 2: Hey, Michelle, I hope you guys will tonight. Good on. You have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 3: You too, Bye guy.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'commall Show podcast