Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian None Show podcast.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite Christmas song?
Speaker 1: Give us a cool this morning stand by band?
Speaker 2: Just tell us your favorite Christmas song When it's Christmas Eve, that's the song you blast out in the house. We're going to play one of these this morning. Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 3: It's definitely the undisputed king of rock and roll, Elvis and.
Speaker 1: Blue Christmas Beautiful. It's got such a nice song, slow swing to it for the kids.
Speaker 3: Cinnamon, Let's just we crank this up at about because you know what our house is like and about September October when the outdoor lights go on, the Love God puts it on and that signifies for us the start of Festivus. Out in wear a bit that song Christmas.
Speaker 1: Ete Family the King, that's Chris the wherever Love Gone. We don't even have a tree, We have no Christmas time?
Speaker 3: Are you heathen? You've got to get it up.
Speaker 1: Check it's past December. Do you know what. There's a house round the corner from us. They've had a giant shatter for like three weeks October.
Speaker 2: Just with the weather yesterday it was looking really really like guys, please.
Speaker 1: Let me in it's pouring out here.
Speaker 2: There's a storm, so I'm just going to wash away those.
Speaker 3: Blow up things. There's a house a couple of doors up from us, and they have to go out every morning. You see them on the weekends blowing it up with this frustrated look on their face. It's like, why did we get these things? But yeah, it's all about Elvis at Christmas for us.
Speaker 1: I love Jackie Boy, what's it for you?
Speaker 4: My favorite movie Christmas movie is Home Alone and Jingle Bell Rock reminds me of Home Alone.
Speaker 1: Jingle this just again it it doesn't smells of Christmas.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 1: Get me in the Christmas roots.
Speaker 2: And that's anyone actually like? We love it.
Speaker 3: We make it every year.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Put a bit of describe what eggnog is to Jackie Boy.
Speaker 3: It's like a milk you know what, it's like fruit punch, but it's like a milk fruit punch, like you know, no, thank.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, no it's not.
Speaker 3: No, it's milky. It's more milky. But you put a bit of Bailey's in it, or a bit of brandy.
Speaker 1: Basically milky boost delicious.
Speaker 3: We start drinking at about nine o'clock on a Christmas.
Speaker 1: Course. You know that signifies stories. Jesus already out of the fro the house.
Speaker 2: My favorite Christmas song is the Great Felice Navidad.
Speaker 1: Not a song this signifies.
Speaker 4: I love the songs.
Speaker 2: There are certain songs that always cheer you up. They've got something code in their DNA.
Speaker 1: This is it for me. For me, Christmas Day isn't the big day. My favorite Jaddy is Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: I love It's just the best.
Speaker 1: Yes, not being able to sleep the night before the Christian Connall Show podcast This one. The guy didn't put his name on it. Dominate the Donkey? You heard of that? Pat? No, Jackie Boy never heard of it? I mean either who it is?
Speaker 4: It's do.
Speaker 2: When you play like this era of like entertainment, it feels very easy to get a career right.
Speaker 1: Like what anyway? You know? What are you going to do? You can't just keep going Dominate the Donkey? Yeah, it's a Christmas song.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's dynamic the Donkey in Christmas Donkey's.
Speaker 1: Buster, whether lyrics, where's the rest of it? How easy was it to become to someone back in the day. We were in the wrong time. We worked too hard at the moment, a chief mediocrity just a few times. That's once more.
Speaker 4: Hey it's dynamonic.
Speaker 1: Than donkey is another adult as well doing that.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's dynic.
Speaker 2: I generally wanted Peter Jackson documentary about this where they're in the studio, and then you were coming with something like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, do you think it would work if it was? Is it two or three of them?
Speaker 4: Hey, it's dynnic.
Speaker 2: However, I'm going to add this to my playing this and Christmas Christmas Eve.
Speaker 5: Don't really going to go.
Speaker 1: The more we play it, though, the more it's a banger. It's official. Top it the Donkey? Who needs that? Sharing and Elton John Ryan, Well we've got dominant the Donkey. Thanks guys. All right, Terry, good morning.
Speaker 6: There are you going?
Speaker 1: We're good Terry. So, what's your favorite Christmas song?
Speaker 6: Terry? Who's Gonna make the Gravy?
Speaker 1: This is a classic. I love this song.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: Who's Gonna make the Gravy?
Speaker 4: Place?
Speaker 2: Same, Terry, that's a great one. Thank you very much to give us a call if we don't speak to you beforehand. You have a great Christmas, you and.
Speaker 6: Your family, you too, and I love your show too.
Speaker 1: Bless you. Thanks Terry l. Thank you, Mary Anne.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning Christians. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Mary Anne?
Speaker 6: You well, I'm very well. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: This is good news. All right? What's your song?
Speaker 6: Bruce Springs staying the Santa Claus is coming to town?
Speaker 4: You love us one?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Denning with pros here subsides.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: It's this one, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah? It gets played from the first thing in the morning on and it gets repeated from about an hour just and my kids and my husband just gets the rotate.
Speaker 1: That what every other listen to? Nova more songs, just a couple of them.
Speaker 6: I've got plenty other songs, but I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: I think This is it, guy, because you know what's the B side, don't you?
Speaker 1: Mary choking? All right? Anyone knows the homenik? Mary bye bye. That's the one.
Speaker 2: Start a new feature every week called that's the one we play? Your request?
Speaker 1: Is that the one?
Speaker 2: Pamela, Good morning one, Christian Jackson, Petty hell are you thank you very much for giving us a cool Pamela. What's your favorite Christmas song for you in your household? The Slade Christmas song.
Speaker 1: Oh this is a brilliant big song.
Speaker 4: That's one.
Speaker 1: Very properly off the phone this morning for this song slave. Merry Christmas everyone, and it's the.
Speaker 6: Only time we get tea your slide on the radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, slid throughout the year and which like a complaint. This will be into a strong word job. You're never far away from someone turning on you one minute to here next to no we don't hear it. Oh yeh.
Speaker 2: Slade aren't just for Christmas January, every March, April, Slade twelve months a year round.
Speaker 1: You feed them when we come back.
Speaker 2: The first song we play when we start on January seventeenth is going to be come.
Speaker 1: On to the whole back?
Speaker 6: Can we do other songs to you know?
Speaker 1: I'm aware of that. Pama, thank you. Someone's talking into the Eggnogget a little bit dirtye Pammy. All right, Pam, have a lovely Christmas. Thanksgiving us a cool guy.
Speaker 4: Christian Connells Show Podcast