Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Tits of today's show.
Speaker 2: I'm going to call it now because this is not going to be a normal show from us.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: Is called a courtesy call because we must just get.
Speaker 1: Into this now.
Speaker 2: Often on the radio shows they just start, we start talking in and then you discover what we're talking about midway through the break. I'm now going to tell you what we're talking about. We're talking about Jack Post leaving the show.
Speaker 1: This right, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing that's very clear. So Jack and I met up yesterday in this radio studio, and I wasn't sure what kind of version of you I was going to see. I was really speechless to see a ten year younger version of Jack actually held in Patsy looked his eyes. You had baby eyes, you know when we're born and you're seeing Gordon like this, and I saw my daughter's like this. They're just pure light and loving energy. They're like luminous. That's why I saw that you had had baby eyes. You looked so happy.
Speaker 6: I think somewhere in your eyes I saw a bit of jealousy as well.
Speaker 2: I was frightened, like, is this what it looks like to leave the compound? It was like Jack mcame, Jack Tufrain, No, I'm Brooks. I must never leave.
Speaker 7: I'm Brooks Compania forever.
Speaker 6: Neither of you are Brooks. You could both last on the outside.
Speaker 1: You're leaving the show.
Speaker 2: This has been a really intense couple of days. I asked Jack to take Thursday and Friday off to think about it.
Speaker 1: He told me he didn't need that time.
Speaker 2: He was still leaving, which is he literally called me out of the blue with no warning that he was thinking about leaving within ten days. Wednesday afternoon, and he actually called the phone call a courtesy call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would pick my words again if I could go back to Wednesday.
Speaker 2: But somehow your language gave you away. We're going to miss you deep.
Speaker 6: I'm going to miss you guys so much. And it does feel.
Speaker 1: Abrupt, and I'm glad you're aware.
Speaker 6: I am aware, like I would have wanted it to finish in a different way. But I leave with nothing but gratitude and so much love for you guys and for the show. I really it has been an amazing period of my life and in some ways surreal to say goodbye to it. But I can't tell you how much it means that you guys have been supportive, accepting, understanding of this decision. And I'm going to miss you so much.
Speaker 2: We're going to deeply miss you, Jack, and I miss you every morning because you know, you and I have built the show link by link, show by chow for the last and it is a very uniquely Jack departure. Jack's famous for leaving when we go out very early. We're two and a half weeks away from marking seven years of the show. You couldn't even get that.
Speaker 1: You couldn't even get that victory lap. I'll just call it Friday.
Speaker 6: I've been calling it seven years. But you're right, it's attached.
Speaker 2: Sure, there's always been as to expite the seven years, you're really fitting that seven years.
Speaker 6: You can round it up to seven years, I think.
Speaker 2: And tell us then because people want to know. You know, if you listen to the show regular you're a big part of the show, and people want to know why you're going. Because it's very easy to walk out and shows when they're not going very well.
Speaker 1: But the show is number one. Everything is going very well.
Speaker 2: You and I haven't had a fall out with Sandy's why many shows actually just break apart.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm lovingly letting you go. I want you to be free. I'm going to deeply miss you. But I could tell that even when we spoke very suddenly last week, this was a really really heartfelt decision for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's not something I do lightly. It's not like I wake up Wednesday morning and go I've had enough of this. I'm so proud to be leaving where it is. The show's at number one. I love you guys deeply. I wish you all the best for the future. But it's just time for me to go. Something deep in my gut that I can't even really articulate, you saying your time has come, and to find out what is next. I think I have to say goodbye, breathe some space into my life away from this radio show, and see what comes next and what creative energy returns to me in and what I could do after this. There is no plan There's definitely no Plan A or Plan B.
Speaker 2: This is a bit of surprising yesterday when I met Jack over the weekend, because I was concerned I was I actually said, Jack, you have for money. I was going to lend him some money for a couple of months. Jobs around, but it takes real guts and courage to actually take a leap.
Speaker 6: And you're not going to another job, No, there's nothing planned. And so what you're gonna do like next week, I don't know what. All I could think last night I was going to better is all I could think about is like next Sunday, I'll just be here in this same house, sitting across from the same people, but I won't have anything to do the next day. And it's scares me, terrifies me, but it also excites me and fills me with joy. And it's really hard to explain to people. My parents didn't understand it when I told them. Many people who I've told over the last couple of days have been surprised. There is I'm not got a stepping stone to the next thing, but I'm comfortable with that, and I'm calm in the fact that I'll wait for whatever is next.
Speaker 2: It's incredible, I mean, or of your courage to do that. Jack, to actually have the real courage to listen to your own life and what it's asking of you. Most of us, at various times don't listen.
Speaker 1: To that calling. We've deny it for a bit.
Speaker 2: But you actually did slow down and really did listen to that calling. And you know you've taken a huge decision for you and also your family as well, because you know we've spoken a lot on and off air. You have struggled at times with his as they are really demanding. They are just demanding ours.
Speaker 6: And I look at you sometimes, I look at you, guys like you've been in breakfast radio for so much of your life.
Speaker 1: Pats, when you say, look at us, guys, what exactly did that mean? Purchase gorgo? You're about to die?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 1: Generation, I thought, is that twenty seventy? Is that ain't for me?
Speaker 2: I'm leaving just shy of seven of his twenty seven. I don't want that.
Speaker 6: No, I think it's commendable.
Speaker 1: I think commendable. So let me just pat me on the head a commendable young mate. John. Yeah, well, shuckers out of here.
Speaker 6: But really, sometimes it feels like even though in here and talking to you guys is so much of a joy. Sometimes when you pull back, the whole thing does feel like like an endurance challenge, like day after day, week after week, year after a year doing these hours.
Speaker 2: It took his toll on you, mate, and from route all the hours.
Speaker 1: Like I'm you're still there with it.
Speaker 6: Last week I thought you were about to jump off ship as well.
Speaker 1: She was saying, like she's she's got a lot going on at the moment.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear a Friday when she did the show Cancuss, so it was hard to tell watch his normal pats on what's concuss?
Speaker 1: Pats she head by that shower door.
Speaker 6: But sometimes it does feel like running a marathon. And I'm just at the end of what I can give and run for this show, even though I love it so much.
Speaker 1: The toothpaste has been squeezed dry.
Speaker 6: I've squeezed it out, and I can't be happier to leave it where it is and to still feel the love you guys are giving to me my support. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to miss you, AMENSI chat big, big part of my life last seven years. But I still hope the one day you and I are passed across we end up working together in some form down the road.
Speaker 6: I feel we will.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast Green Day, Good Reading This.
Speaker 1: Time of your Life.
Speaker 2: Fifteen minutes past six of my friend Jack post to share some big news for him that he is leaving the show this Friday after almost seven years. You'll be a week and a half shot. Perfect way to say goodbye for now to Jack posts. Lots of people messaging and saying they're happy and they're going to miss you.
Speaker 1: Jane.
Speaker 6: I'm going to miss everybody who listens to this show. Honestly. I love meeting people from the show, love talking to you on the phones in the morning, on air and off air. I'm really gonna miss everybody who chooses this as their breakfast show in the morning.
Speaker 2: I you know, when you get news like this about the breakup of a relationship, you start playing back everything like wait were they thinking it then? And suddenly at one point last week I think beatle Jack broken looks the last thing you and I'll never done together was beetle Jack, And then twenty four hours later you going, I'm dumb, mate, Can I finish next Friday?
Speaker 6: Beetle Jack?
Speaker 1: Beetle Jack Beetle Jack.
Speaker 6: I can't tell you how weird it was. So the Bianker and I my wife have had many conversations over the past month about about this, and we have been sea sowing. It has not been an easy decision.
Speaker 1: Because the truth is you almost left the show two years ago.
Speaker 6: Two years ago, Jack left Patch.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone else knowses he left and went I'm going to stay.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is so so dramatic.
Speaker 1: What please?
Speaker 2: I mean, I like a bit of drama and that my life, but this is just too much. It's going He's staying. That's why I asked to see yesterday. Were like, just to check.
Speaker 1: Do you mean it this time?
Speaker 6: So I feel like I gave you a couple of times ago so much we're doing that. But on Tuesday was the final time that and I really looked at each other and said it, I think I think it's it. We shed a lot of tears together, we really believe that it was it. And then I looked at my watchers, like, in two hours, I got a dressed as a beetle juice with a magician's top hat and do three magic tricks strangers.
Speaker 2: To When Jack told me on Wednesday afternoon out of nowhere. Obviously I'm trying to process just so much. And then still had to come in Thursday and Friday and do the show without you. But in a very typical Chack way, We're talking about everything Thursdays like I really am going and I was like, okay, well come back in Monday and that's have a really great week, like we've always done it. And then Jack goes, think it's right if I still go to the Mission Impossible creepy sight. I went, there's a test to how much I can take in the top one hundred things. After now work out what I'm going to do, Why don't you go and see Mission Impossible. It'sn't even on the top one thousand and Jace went, sorry, mate, I'll see you Monday.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, without you.
Speaker 2: Last Friday, Jack, we had way too many chalk chops to give away and unnecessary one hunter to get through participating. How many have we now got left over to give away?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: We have fourteen left? And you know what, it's the perfect morning to ask someone, muld you like to win a chock top?
Speaker 1: What is it like? One degree freeze.
Speaker 6: It was zero.
Speaker 2: Brain freeze having these chalk tops today. But anyway, Luk, who's here? Chock top Man.
Speaker 8: Had one hundred chuck tops, but I gave away some. Got fourteen left six if you want one, she boy.
Speaker 2: Boy, listen, it is good to have you back with us, chocktop Man.
Speaker 1: Sad news.
Speaker 2: Have you what you've been listening for the last half an hour?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 8: I'm heartbroken, Christian, but I gotta say, it does sound like there's an empty spot there.
Speaker 1: Man, Please too soon soon? But did you hear he said it's like a marathon. Be careful.
Speaker 8: I know I'm very worried about the toll of my taye.
Speaker 6: Christian, you've done a commendable job. Chocktup man. If you do occupy my seat up, I've left. We've come from similar humble beginnings. I was a chop top salesman and Hoyts is my first job.
Speaker 1: Yes a while.
Speaker 2: Oh look at this, what a lovely sort of passing of the choptop battering on?
Speaker 1: All right, So the way we're.
Speaker 2: Going to give away these how many chop tops have we got?
Speaker 1: Choppy fourteen choptops?
Speaker 2: We're going to do extra time on the time wast Today Friday, we were doing your Bogan movies. So for the Western Show fourteen Western Shows, Boga movies, you win a chop top text them in Boga movies. Oh four seven five three one oh four three. The last few time wastter is we're going to get out of Jackie Boy jack Bogan Movies, Smogan movies. I'm ready Jewey Gold scorn is of rock Gold and I love ute Man Gold.
Speaker 6: I'm in a good mood.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's in a good moods could you not fake some sadness this week?
Speaker 1: He came in this morning. He goes, why do you look so happy? Fake the sadness?
Speaker 2: A right, guys, you got the news. Now go in there and make yourself cry. Put some onions in.
Speaker 1: Your eyes, sort of something. Please, it's pretty. Is the happiest I've ever seen Jack it's today. He knows that marathons over. If it is a marathon, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't even get to go on the finish line. You're finishing like a k or two beforehand. I just called it a mountaineer, Jackie boy, What.
Speaker 1: Do you got? Bogan movies?
Speaker 6: Edward Sticky hands see O normal service, luck stuck in two Smoking Daryl's that's good gold. These Angels Gold plus, hold an e A Bogan Bond that's very good gold plus, and Lady in the Tramp Step great gold as well.
Speaker 5: The Christian o'condal show podcast.
Speaker 2: Fresh Fresh Cold Morning, A morning like this, you think, my god, I my favorite radio show has got me covered with a real ice cold chockchop to double down on that, I see freshness.
Speaker 1: You're feeing today.
Speaker 2: We've got you, however, you Friday, I had one hundred shot tops.
Speaker 1: We've given away eighty odd. There's only some left.
Speaker 8: Had one hundred chock tops, but I gave away some.
Speaker 6: Got fourteen left six If you want one.
Speaker 1: Chop top Man is back.
Speaker 6: I'm here, Christian. I've got my last fourteen for.
Speaker 2: This frosty morning, perfect to giveaway. Okay, so we're doing them on the time Wasyster. We're doing your exiton of the time waster Bogan movies.
Speaker 1: Jack, you read tomorrow, I'm.
Speaker 6: Ready to go. So every gold gets a chuck top. Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Fourteen?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Finding Flanno have a truck top throw shaz from the high Lux Silver. Yeah, the Devil wears flannel Silver not black Beauty, it's black ut Gold. Well done, Tim Browse, that's very good. Uh not, but it trained Mullet Train Gold, Bride of Frankston Joe, well done, The Good, the Bad, and the Ug Boots Silver plus Faster than the Furfee Silver, Chatty Chitty Bin tang Gold.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 2: You didn't put your name on that, but your phone number ends in four to three. Oh, it's not Sin City, it's Moccasin City, Sarah, well done. Ford of the Rings Silver Bin Tangoing Cat. It's well done, Honey, I Shrunk the Skids.
Speaker 6: Silver plus v B movie Silver You Me and v B Silver.
Speaker 1: Cool Bunnings instead of cool running. Cool Bunnings is good.
Speaker 2: Gold in Fortious Bastards, Bronze and Thong Ragnakroc go.
Speaker 1: Well down, everyone.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Warning, just giving you a heads up.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're a Mega f one fan and you've got your videotape in and you've been recording it, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Watch it later.
Speaker 2: We are about to talk about what happened in Immler Warning. Warning warning, please turn down this broadcast. Look away from the radio. Now, put your head under a douner. So Over the last two weeks, we've been trying to give Patsy some feedback. By the way, how are you feeling? I hear you? You actually and now on Friday you weren't really quite with it. You gave yourself concushion when you smashed through the shower.
Speaker 7: Do sharp despite the fact that I had my concussion?
Speaker 6: Really, so you really did have that's awful.
Speaker 1: Have you been to get checked out?
Speaker 7: Yeah, smashed my head on the back of the glass.
Speaker 6: So did you have to do one of those tests they do players?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I felt a bit nauseous. It wasn't util I had a headache, but then I felt a bit nauseous and Christian, I think you should go get checked out. But anyway, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I'm fine.
Speaker 7: Just lots of rest on the weekend and back at it.
Speaker 2: Well done, all right, So how are you fit? With feedback? Is it okay to have this chat? Now?
Speaker 1: About we go?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, let's do it on here so everyone can hear. No worries.
Speaker 6: So you're back to normal.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, without the concussion. All right.
Speaker 2: So we had some very honest feedback for Patsy about just how she conducts the Formula one News because of the time difference and the and the race has gone on in past world. I didn't realize, but a lot of you like to watch it later. Tough when you are doing obviously a topical radio show.
Speaker 1: News is news and sport news.
Speaker 2: But Wolfe was a man who first came to us saying, hey, so anyway, Patsy Cauls changed the wording of it.
Speaker 6: It's Wolfy here quick follow up around the F one and announcing the winner.
Speaker 1: I've had to wheel in the big guns.
Speaker 9: Hi, Christian, could you please ask Patsy to mention the winner of the race at the end of the F one news segment instead of the beginning Hello. That gets mad when the winner is said without a warning, So please, please can you help?
Speaker 2: I sincerely hope that Patrina Jones understands well.
Speaker 1: Wolf who won't listen to the news of six mate.
Speaker 7: Max for Steppen has committed his Red Bull Crew after securing his second Max for Stepens one, Max for Steppen has commanded his Red Bull Crew. He could have come last and said, hey, guys, last, well done.
Speaker 2: Those drivers don't do that, all right, They're not high five and they start throwing their hail with some racing gloves out. Those poor people in the pit, they don't go well, now go down.
Speaker 1: I'm for losing it.
Speaker 6: And why would you lead the news with Max? For steppin his community's team for coming fifth Max Gorn has commended his side well the obviously beat the Larch yesterday.
Speaker 7: Steppen has commanded his Red Bull crew after securing his second IF one win of the season, this time at Imola.
Speaker 1: I imagine I've been here for mister Wolfe very soon.
Speaker 5: Good Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: But good morning, it's to Christian O'Connell's show Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Have had a great weekend. Let's get into your life in pop music.
Speaker 8: Lay to play Listen to songs that remind me of my life. Go ahead with your own song, tell us your own.
Speaker 2: Started this about two weeks ago. I was building this playlist at the moment, going back through every year of my life. You google the top forty seven singles of each year of your life.
Speaker 1: You pick a song that meant something too.
Speaker 2: At the time or of it when you were like two or three, four or five, Just a song you really like. You've got this huge mega playlist that really is your life in pop music and then we're picking some songs from your playlist, And today it's Amanda born in nineteen eighty two, manages an Airbnb. She got two kids, thirteen year old Abbey and ten year old Josh. When Amanda was a kid, she had Backstreet Boys and in Sync posters on her walls. Despite strict Greek Mama not approving of that favorite gig, Fluid mac Here at Rod Labor in twenty fourteen, one of the only time recently that all five of them were touring together.
Speaker 1: You're lucky to be in there on that.
Speaker 2: All right, Just find out what's one song Amanda's going to play for us this morning.
Speaker 4: The first time I ever heard this song was when I was about twenty. I had had a big night out and I was coming home on the night Rider, which is a bus that you catch when you two poor to get a taxi home. Ever since hearing it that night, I've loved the song. It's got a very cool energy, and it just takes me back to those late nights and early Sunday mornings on the night Rider at a time when I had very little money, but I was very happy.
Speaker 1: For years. When I first moved to London.
Speaker 2: I was using the night rider there and it's full of like you know, when you couldn't afford to get home, you couldn't fall of a taxi.
Speaker 1: There was that bus and it was full of.
Speaker 2: Night walkers, drunks, serial killers, poor innocent shift workers. It was too much going on. That was every and Friday, Saturday night for three years of my life.
Speaker 6: That was my Yeah, my from eighteen to like twenty five, the night rider on weekends, on the hour, every hour on the city. It doesn't exist anymore, it doesn't a moment rider.
Speaker 2: No. I feel so sorry for the drivers of those buses, honestly taking their lives. And that one of my close friends met his wife on a night boss.
Speaker 6: That's a red flower.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, and they're still together like eighteen years later. But yeah, you think how many people actually now there were plenty people hooking up but actually getting married. Someone who met drunk on a bus at three am with the other night walkers and drifters and serial killers.
Speaker 1: All right, this is the song that she was talking about.
Speaker 4: It's Amanda and the nineteen eighty seven I've Chosen Electric Blue.
Speaker 5: By Ihout Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 2: We've started a new thing my life in pop music. You make a playlist and share with me from all your favorite songs from every year of your life. We picked two years and play the songs. This is Amanda ice House Electric Blue Jack remembers seeing something on a night rider.
Speaker 1: She was on the night rider when she first heard this song.
Speaker 6: Those nightriders were scary places to.
Speaker 2: Be, so they don't exist anymore now, they don't exist.
Speaker 6: When they brought into four hour train network into Melbourne, they got rid of the night rider, but it wouldn't start until I reckon one p here. The one am was the first one that left after the trains had finished. I saw a guy in a business suit after a big night once throw up into his own hands and cup it until he got to his style.
Speaker 2: Disgusting, but there's something there's still some air of decency about that.
Speaker 1: Chunder Chalice.
Speaker 6: It's not on the bus. No, it's not on the this is my burden.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is something biblical about it, the chunder chalice. You know, I remember seeing the night riding in London once, like two or three a m of a Sunday morning, after a Saturday night, and this guy was. It was winter time, so it was like really bitterly cold, and you could see this this yet this guy did not look very well, like you knew that Chunder was coming. And I was like, looking out the window, I can't can't see that. I'll start to try even wretch seeing it. And I remember just a corner of my eye seeing him cut up his jumper and throw up into his own jumper, classic moves, and then he just had to sit there with like a chunda vest.
Speaker 6: But again he's done that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for doing.
Speaker 2: That, Amanda, Thank you very much for provoking these beautiful memories and sharing of people gendering on the night Rider. Cool in if you've got any chunder memories on the night Rider? All right, Amanda, what's your next song?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 4: This takes me back to a time when my kids were really little and not everything that came out of my mouth was annoying to them. And they love the Trolls movie, which of course featured this song. And when I hear the song, I can just remember them sitting on the couch, bundled up under a doner watching this movie and I can still hear see giggles for twenty sixteen. I've chosen Can't Stop the Feeling.
Speaker 5: By Justin Timberlake Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian and joined the show this morning. Very sad to see it here that Jack is leaving the show. Yes, we announced an hour ago that Jack is going to is finishing his time on the show. He goes with our full hearts and blessings. But he's done something which is very, very hard to do in life. He's making a courageous decision to listen to the callings that I think have been in there for a while, and he's going when things are good, and he's going to.
Speaker 1: This is still a bit I could not do. To nothing.
Speaker 6: Nothing. I don't know. I truly don't know what's next.
Speaker 2: Well, now, the night bus, the night Rider is still running. It's a really Erica just send us lovely miss saying she's going to miss you and wish you the best. Chris, I'm a bus driver drove the night Rider this very weekend in the suburbs. They still are in operation. I didn't know that, Erica.
Speaker 6: I thought the idea was from the city to the subject. Yes, why are you going suburb.
Speaker 2: Yes, Erica, please get back to us. This is a lovely email as well. If you want to say something to Jack, don't bother emailing him.
Speaker 6: He's never checked his email in almost seven years. Literally email me and I'll read it's the mad okay, but this is a lovely email from Lee in Greensborough.
Speaker 1: More than Christian, Pats and Jack. Wow.
Speaker 2: Just trying to absorb the big news from Jack this morning. Been listening to the show since the early days. It feels like I'm losing a friendship, which sounds a bit weird now I get that, Lee, but can only wish Jack and Bianca all the us going forward. I've enjoyed shadow when Jack Shad is IVF journey and still remember there when he told you on air that Bianca was pregnant. Ps Rio and Caitlyn would be great as Jack's. They've done this replacement. I don't know why you put that in inverted commas. Is that a slur at Jack? Then there's a lot going on right now and trying to process. Please slow everything down as love it when they filled him before on the show Lee. That's very very Oh that comes from actually producer.
Speaker 5: Gatling Christian Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian just heard about Jack leaving will certainly leave shoes to fill.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've deliberately left off big shoes.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to run all this week and only refer to it as he's leaving shoes to fill.
Speaker 6: You know, the term is definitely big shoes to fill. The shoes to field doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: I prefer shoes to fill. There are shoes to fill.
Speaker 6: He's less shoes in the changing.
Speaker 2: Reaction, indeterminate size. It's a sliding scale. I wonder if this isn't Jack's way of announcing beetle Chack the tour coming to Anara.
Speaker 1: Cell near you. Listen. I actually fear that that's all broke our boy. That and then the bombers over the weekend. What have you said?
Speaker 2: One of you said that those checkers die our bombs fan. This is a big overreaction.
Speaker 1: That's it. Radio career is over. That's Zach Merrett and the Bollers. I tell you what is incredible? Right?
Speaker 2: What of you this morning? That's just saying, hey, didn't that psychic rita last year call this and she did so? I said, I think it was in September time, it was April, so just over a year ago, all of you went to see Rita the Psychic, and.
Speaker 6: I remember her saying many things, one that all our plumbing was about to die or something was going to happen with our plumbing, that Caitlin had ten knives in her back, and then I had forgotten what had been said about me.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 6: The biggest one I got my time at my current workplace is temporary.
Speaker 2: Now, I swear at the time I laughed that the plumbing stuff, but that is thirteen months ago.
Speaker 1: You reach out. The psydekicks saw it.
Speaker 6: The biggest one I got, my time at my current workplace is temporary.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's quite chilling? Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: If you do want a message for Jack, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Right now, we want to find out were you in a band at school?
Speaker 1: You were in a band at school?
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 6: We were punk band when I was fifteen. We did punk covers and we had a few originals, including an anti George Bush song, Wow Green.
Speaker 1: Day, Stick It to the Man. Do you know many of the lyrics?
Speaker 6: It was called f you Bush and.
Speaker 2: Handle one of those parental advisories New Green Bridge on me at the front of your CD cover, and that.
Speaker 6: Made up most of the chorus of the song. We also had another song which I've only written the chorus to and hadn't written the verse two. And when we played live on stage, and this is the only CD recording I have of the band playing, I just made up the verse while I was on stage. It was like one, two, three, five, don't know what's up?
Speaker 1: And what was the band called?
Speaker 6: Last Chance?
Speaker 1: Actually a good name. That's a good name. Rio?
Speaker 2: What was your So you were in these school? You were in a band at school? Chili Pepper's covers?
Speaker 6: Yes, we did Chili Peppers covers?
Speaker 1: And did you find any audio? Did mumbledown get is this?
Speaker 8: I know there's a DVD because I do remember. We did a Battle of the Band in year ten. Our band name was called ten Genius.
Speaker 6: Because you're in ten. Well, the only thing you really need to get right as a cover band is a club. I saw recently a Powder Finger cover band called Pull My Finger, and I just saw that and I thought, that's so good that even if you weren't wanting to be.
Speaker 1: So good, I'm here with that guy. That's so embarrassing. Wow, geniuses in plain view.
Speaker 8: I remember coming out for the first performance and I was like, I want to have a really cool intro, like, you know, like some crowd work. So I plan to say watch your heads, everybody, because we're about to tear the roof off. Which is embarrassing enough, but my voice.
Speaker 2: My backside is actually sweating just now the cringe of anyone actually saying that out loud.
Speaker 8: My voice is also breaking at the time. You wash your heads, everybody, because we're about to tear the roof off.
Speaker 6: This this sucker.
Speaker 1: Under the bridge.
Speaker 6: That well, my've experienced. First live show that we played, we didn't even get to play to a crowd when we started. So they put us on as a first band, and they said we want a band. It's playing as we open the doors and people are coming into the venue. So when we first got on stage, there was nobody in the audience. I couldn't even say something witty.
Speaker 1: To the crowd.
Speaker 2: All right, were you in a band at school? Give us a call and don't forget shoes to.
Speaker 5: Feel Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I wasn't about at school, like Jant was saying. We spent way too much time, Tony be clever with the band name cover your Ears. So when they were introduced ladies and gentlemen, cover your.
Speaker 6: Ears, they're going to be loud, yeah.
Speaker 2: If they go Yeah, too much time thinking about a cute name. Laurie, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Good morning. How you guys doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, Laurie, thanks for corning. And so you were in a band at school.
Speaker 11: Yes, and I had an absolute shocker. So I'm literally doing a talent.
Speaker 10: Quest for by.
Speaker 11: It was actually going to be a comedy act, but at the last minute we changed to being doing a poison nothing but a good time, and we weren't musicians yet, so cardboard guitars. What ended up happening was we had everything rehearsed and the singer accidentally turned his mic on and started singing that I lost to drumstick and myself, who was supposed to do a big sister kick during the song, fell flat on my butt and right in front of the crowd, and we actually ended up coming second because everyone thought we were a comedy act and we were out.
Speaker 6: The way you described it felt like a red Faces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting tens across the board in the studio here.
Speaker 1: I'm impressed with.
Speaker 11: The serious But the funny thing is that I actually ended up becoming a musician. So I'm actually a self taught guitarist for thirty five years now in a cover band, so with Gravity six so loving it.
Speaker 1: And what songs do you cover? Rock songs?
Speaker 6: Or we cover everything.
Speaker 11: From Billie Idle to Abba to newer stuff. But yeah, have been doing that on the side for a lot of guitar for a fair while. But yeah, doing this band now, so we're currently performing. But yeah, interesting twists to everything.
Speaker 2: Now tell me this right, and your opinion on this too, chat right, I've been thinking I would like.
Speaker 1: To learn a musical instrument, right, I have a love Do you think.
Speaker 2: You can go from zero to learning to play the guitar at decent level or my better picking drums or a piano.
Speaker 11: No, absolutely, I'm self taught.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 11: The thing that I suggest is number one, play stuff that you're passionate about that always helps, and pretty much just get a good set up guitar because it's a difference between driving a playing and Diana Ferrari. But you can definitely learn.
Speaker 6: I used to actually been guitar, Laurie, he didn't pick up any oldocoustic guitars. Have to go out and buy Gibson or.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow because expectations.
Speaker 6: All of a sudden, he's paying two and a half thousand dollars for something you.
Speaker 2: I'm jamming with Oasis when they're here in October.
Speaker 11: Often with the guys, get a cheat the target, get it set up. That's the difference.
Speaker 2: Great stuff there, Laurie, Thanks mate, real do you think I could do it?
Speaker 1: Do you learning drums?
Speaker 6: Before Laurie said that, I was I was going to say, maybe start with piano because it's a little easier to get into the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why is guitar harder than piano?
Speaker 6: Well, guitar you've got to learn music and then technically figure out your fingers in the strings, whereas pianos learn music, but then you just push down on a key and that's pretty Do you think drums is then drums you don't have to really learn the drums And thank you.
Speaker 5: Good chat the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Right now, were you in a band at school? Now?
Speaker 2: A lot of drummers are contact to me. They didn't like your words saying drums are the easiest thing to learn.
Speaker 1: Christian. Drums are not easy.
Speaker 2: I have a drummer sign who tried teaching the family poly rhythms.
Speaker 1: What are those?
Speaker 6: I actually don't know, But what I said is you don't. You don't have to learn music. You only have to learn rhythm. With drums, you only need to know the notes.
Speaker 1: Would you know how to do this?
Speaker 12: Try?
Speaker 1: Christian?
Speaker 2: Try tapping a four beat with your left hand, a three beat with your right hand, and a two beat with your right foot, all the same time, as like dividing your body into four and having them all work independently but together.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can learn a musical instrument over SMS text.
Speaker 2: I think you need to actually a proper inputson lessons Richard. Okay, we're asking if you were in a band at school, Cupo, you were good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 10: How are you now?
Speaker 2: It's just the right Are we getting your name right? Often the producers misspeller? Is it Coupo?
Speaker 10: That is correct?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Good, okay, Coupo. Tell us about the band name.
Speaker 12: First of all, at school, we're a fairly studious band and we're called When Colic High School was an institution of wellness and great learning. And we're a rock band, a five place rock band called MTD spelt what let's stand for Minor Technical Difficulties.
Speaker 1: A great new radio quiz. We don't know we were in the bad n.
Speaker 10: Ninety three I think uh uh and uh. Most of our band members hung around the library at lunchtime. So and we will soon recognized as Meet the Dorks. So we had to we had to.
Speaker 1: Have as a great name. I love that band name.
Speaker 10: I was pretty happy with Meet the Dorks. It sort of gave us a bit of a rolled off the tongue a bit, but anyway, I was. The band lasted about twelve months. We tried to change the band name to a brand of vodka, a Swedish vodka or a Russian vodka, something called tazas a Bitch or something. Anyway, it was a great time in my life. And thirty thirty two years later, here I am. We've started a band again. Great come out of Michelle.
Speaker 6: Good for you.
Speaker 1: And what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You're in a covers bands? But what are you in a covers band with some mates?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we didn't recovers act in South Australia. It's hard to get together because their guitarist is from Canada and.
Speaker 2: Quite the same. And what's that what's the name of the man?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: DC love it? Very good? All right, Capo, thank you very much for calling the show.
Speaker 10: Thanks, I've got a great Wigan.
Speaker 1: Thank you, we did Karen, good morning.
Speaker 3: Thank guys. Are you going there?
Speaker 1: We're good Karen. So is this you or one of your kids?
Speaker 3: No, this is my son. He was in grade six, he had to grade sixty and a bunch of his mates formed the band to play at my fortieth birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so cute. Were they good?
Speaker 3: Oh that was fabulous? Well I thought they were. They were really really good. They had a guitarist and singer. My son was the drummer and yes it is hard to learn question, and my niece sang one of the songs. And even their music teacher joined in as well.
Speaker 1: And what did they do? Did they sing some of favorite songs?
Speaker 3: Well they did. They did some covers for Tenacious D, Stephen Wolf, they did Adele.
Speaker 1: That's that serious range that is.
Speaker 3: And then they did their music teacher was actually retiring, so they did a version of Farewell Anti Jack for Farewell mister bat Oh my god, they were fantastic.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Karen, thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 1: Have a good week, No Ry, thank you to Jake. Good morning, Jake, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 13: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: So you're in a school band.
Speaker 13: I was in a very well rehearsed heavy metal band called bad Omen in high school.
Speaker 2: Yes, it sounds like a big heavy sounds of bad Omen.
Speaker 13: It was look at the I didn't necessarily have a bad gig. It may have been bad for everyone else. My high school teacher said we could play at the end of your concent in year twelve, and she didn't know. But the song went for about eight and a half minutes drum solo, semar guitar solos. When we stopped in the middle of the drum solo, everyone you know sighed a sigh of relief that it was over, only for us to count back in and.
Speaker 6: Just a breather.
Speaker 1: I love it. Great story, Jake, Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: Thanks boys.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Turning for your brilliant, brand new misheard lyrics Now it's just another misheard many Christian O'Connell's misshard Lyrics. Every Monday we played about your misheard lyrics.
Speaker 1: You send them me in. We played in the back as we're playing the back.
Speaker 2: If we agree with what you think you're miss hearing, you will hear this.
Speaker 1: If we cannot hear it. And for the truly great Ones Hall of Favor last week two Hall of Famous.
Speaker 2: Ian Pittman had this from Steps and their incredible work five six seven eight seminal My obsession from a Western my Dad's.
Speaker 1: Called Dave.
Speaker 12: Lessons.
Speaker 1: And then this is incredible from Nick Christian.
Speaker 2: I think you might have your first ever movie misheard from the mythical Chanting at the one forty minute mark of June, where Paul is facing the Sisterhood's test.
Speaker 1: Come get your dinner extrawny one.
Speaker 2: Still a very good one there, Nick, all right, brand new Ones, So see what you've got z. Let it Go from Frozen the pastors in the past. I think I've heard this song Alli End Times.
Speaker 1: God he discovered to Joy's and Frozen.
Speaker 6: We listen to that every single day. They become your most songs, don't they. He doesn't even know it's called let it Go. He just calls it Let's play, Elsa and they want to go again again again they never tie.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's just this torture or is it the pastors in the pans the castezy? Oh wow, that is resttal clear the pastors in the pands.
Speaker 1: Zee.
Speaker 2: Well done, all of favor Nail from ub forty's Red Red Wine original line makes me forget that I still need her so or a darker meaning is it makes me forget that I'm stealing her soul?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Gosh that's there as well, Very good, well done, nil. Jessica Farris has got what the moon? Shut up and dance? This woman is my destiny? Or is this Mormon my destiny? Come on?
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 1: This Mormon is my destiny? It is there. We won't miss this anymore.
Speaker 2: On Monday, Toby's got Hearts for Mike snow and run the Jewels. I don't worry about tomorrow? Or is he not worrying about Tomato? Toby great spot Hall of Now. Young ten year old Annabelle Carol has got this one from Leona Lewis Bleeding Love original one. You cut me open and I or is it you call me a banana? I don't see how we go from that line too, but anyway you Oh my god, those young fresh airs so much sharper than our old ones. Annabel, this is very good. You call me a banana. Yes, one of our youngest. Hall of Famous Hall of Fame. Very good, guys, Thank you very much. As always, when you miss hear the lyrics, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 5: Today you Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to episode and fifty two of the Extraordinary Life and Times of mister Jackpost. This is a man who two hours ago a big bombshell that is leaving the show Friday. Now, normally you have a job lined up, we go into a rival show. Not mister Jackpost. He has, wait for it, nothing lined up. He just feels his time to leave the show when it's number one and everything is going ticki boo. That's our free spirit, the free winning Jackpost. That's how he does it. Hey, is this gonna vibe it out?
Speaker 6: But we really more offensive if I said, oh, I'm going across the road to Fox of f M or something tomorrow and you guys have to say goodbye to me that way.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not your moth, that's not not the free winning Extraordinary Life and Times episode fifty two of mister Jackposts and I can't wait for more episodes as well. Hey, do you think you'll ever be listening? Will do you ever listen? My daughters said, do you think you'll ever listened to the show again?
Speaker 6: Of course I will. Yeah, maybe, probably not live from six am. The number one thing.
Speaker 1: Listen to when you're in the studio for six games. So don't want to all service there.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'm looking forward to next Sunday night and coen to sleep knowing that there's no alarm the next morning and I just get to sleep in. But sure, I'll keep abreast of what you guys are doing.
Speaker 1: Very very much.
Speaker 2: But if you ever listening and you're like, I've got a story from that, would you call me?
Speaker 6: I would? But you know what would really break my heart is that if I was one of those callers who and then the producers told me, you know what, it's really good. We don't have time to put you on one email.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: So yesterday you went off to see the Tigers game against the North.
Speaker 6: Yes, so I did something that you never meant to do, and that is support another football team. Since I was five years old, I have been black and red. I don't. This is not a reflection of what happened to the bombers on Saturday night, though that was difficult to watch. I took my brother to a North Melbourne game and I got caught up in this spirit. I wore a North Melbourne beanie. And because I've been playing golf, I made friends with this guy, Bailey Scott. He plays for North Melbourne. He's a lovely guy. I played golf with him and he invited us to the games to come down to the rooms afterwards, so he got us the tickets. I'm sitting with his girlfriend on.
Speaker 2: My other side, coming down to like the changing rooms.
Speaker 6: After the game, we went down to the change rooms. So we me and my brother and it's his birthday, Like perfect weekend he's been and he's been a lifelong North Melbourne supporter. Sitting with all the wags. Though they don't like that term. They prefer the word partners.
Speaker 2: And the funny how they don't like that abusive term men.
Speaker 6: Of it just means I didn't know it's derogatory when I used it, But they actually said we don't like that term. We don't use it. And the parents of all the players and it was watching such a sweet way to watch a football game with people's parents going like yes, yes, oh he did it. Oh he'll be so happy with that. That kind of stuff under.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think I've ever heard their song as well, because.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not one that gets snapped.
Speaker 2: Already played that much. So there's fires up and you make your way down to the How do you get in there?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 1: Is there a list that you're on?
Speaker 6: There? You have to wear a special arm band that his partner gave me. We shuffle into this lift. It goes down to the players rooms. I've never been into the rooms with the or anybody perform. And I've got my beady on. I can see that the players are ecstatic. This is only the.
Speaker 2: Second of you on TV because they film a lot of that stuff their ages down there.
Speaker 6: North Melbourne hasn't won a game at the MCG since twenty seventeen. What this is their first winter?
Speaker 1: Are you? There's me goal hanger sunny parching with you.
Speaker 6: Got to say, I got absolutely caught up in the moment. I'm singing the song Oh you can't do this, hugging strangers, I'm hugging players as if North Melbourne has been my team since I was.
Speaker 1: A little bit, like high five in them all.
Speaker 6: I think because of the emotion of the week, and it has been an emotional weekend. I knew I was leaving the SHI and us say goodbye. I almost cried in the.
Speaker 1: Northbourne rooms at the team. You don't support for a.
Speaker 6: Team, I'd never care about.
Speaker 1: What's it like down there? Massive?
Speaker 6: It's so cool. No, the rooms is smaller than you think, right, And then all the friends and family and partners and kids gather around behind this rope so that the team can hold it together and sing their song.
Speaker 1: So were you in there for that bit when they're all do it with you on the circle?
Speaker 6: I'm in there for that bit as they're singing the song. And then after the song they high five, hug and disperse each to their family members and go and say hello and like patting each other on the back, and it's just such a great moment. I hope to one day experience it with the bombers of the team I actually barrack for. But it's still something old treasure.
Speaker 2: And I always wonder, like, why have they got such cheap garden? Furniture down there, right, Yeah, it's the mecha of sport. Let alone in Melbourne of it to but in Australia the mcg is an amazing place.
Speaker 6: But with that cheap ass garden for the doll white chairs that they're all shat.
Speaker 1: Around on and some that you watch like the EPL.
Speaker 2: They've all got these like Formula one sort of contoured racing driver seats.
Speaker 6: Yes, and there's I don't know why they have this, but when they go in, only the players are and staff are allowed to go into this meeting. Afterwards they put the rest of us behind a big net. Have you ever seen the level like a fishing net, to make sure that we don't swim through to the meeting.
Speaker 1: And then what happened afterwards? Did you go and party with them?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: I could work tomorrows commitment The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm not crying. You are crying scenes today. Jack announced a couple of hours ago that he's leaving the show and he finishes with us this Friday, and something extraordinary. I mean we're only found out last Wednesday that this is what he wanted to do, and he's actually done an Instagram post about the show, and in my mind that is the only one stood about the show.
Speaker 1: Seven years. We talk about it a lot behind his back. When will the day come?
Speaker 2: Only when he's saying goodbye, when he dare to mention this grubby little show. H and A are on there a lot not this show. He's never liked us, he's never accepted us.
Speaker 1: Goddamn it. The clues were there all along.
Speaker 2: I've been in a loveless marriage with you, some beautiful sponsor, my listeners.
Speaker 1: I love this from Rich. Oh my god, is there a hell gline I can call?
Speaker 2: This is like Ginger Spice leaving the Spice Girls be leaving. Take that, Kylie, announce him, she's leaving neighbors.
Speaker 1: Good luck chat. That's from Rich.
Speaker 6: And when you guys do do like the fortieth year anniversary tour, welcome me back?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Still we doing?
Speaker 5: Anybody?
Speaker 2: Forty a sentence a contract? Calmel Corey, what a name, Christian. I've loved listening to Jack's stories and opinions, wishing him and his family the greatest of happiness in their new adventures. Come on, that's a lovely message, Christian. This is a shock. That's from Carl and a lot of people. Jack, you're such a likable and open character on the show.
Speaker 1: Just surprise me. We're going to miss you terribly.
Speaker 2: I hope the next stage sees new and excited challenges for you.
Speaker 1: Well listen, he's not in any rush.
Speaker 2: He's going to be I don't think you were doing another day's work in your life. Rio thinks you won one of the raw Melbourne Hospital and you're just keeping it quiet for us. You know these secret millionaires, right, And he said, yesterday I met up with Jack and I said, you know, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: He said, nothing. I just want to just out.
Speaker 2: Let's just let this go away and then see what happens, which is a beautiful and smart, courageous thing to do.
Speaker 1: And I was wirried. I said, you are right for money and stuff like that. He goes, we live pretty frugently, And you're right.
Speaker 2: If you've ever been around there, you know that tiny, horrible little TV. I reckon, you've got enough screwed away to live for a thousands on Baked Beans Gordon.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I'm listened to Jack's voice and trying to code what's really happened here? He's found that bitcoin at last, isn't he? Oh my god, you're right. For years he couldn't find that bitcoin.
Speaker 1: He's found it. He's pulled the rip chord.
Speaker 2: Christian is Jack leave him because he we think he's weird for leaving his old clothes and the change rooms.
Speaker 1: It is partly to do.
Speaker 6: With that that has become the number one thing people to say to me who listen to the show. I don't want that to be my legacy.
Speaker 1: I think it is Christian.
Speaker 2: I'm going to miss all this crappy bronze as he's given me over the years.
Speaker 1: Paul cooy up.
Speaker 6: I'm feeling generous today, Paul, So please compete today.
Speaker 1: To down the time waste stuff.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Village Cinema's Gold Class see Mission Impossible, The final reckoning for the Western Show sit this weekend at Village Cinema's Gold Class. We have a Goal Class group pass.
Speaker 1: For four of you. Oh get your tom on now you saw it. You went to the preview Thursday?
Speaker 6: I did, Yeah. I was hoping to see the team there.
Speaker 2: I thought, yeah, I wonder why they might have been struggling.
Speaker 1: Thursday joke after their aunt smashed him by you, but obviously someone quite happy to go there and yack it up at the Tom Cruise movie.
Speaker 6: It was a bit too much for the emotional state I was in. I should have left it. It's an amazing film. It is exactly what you would expect from How much running is he doing in this week's.
Speaker 1: Hanging on to his legacy? Is a lot of running.
Speaker 2: You know aliens when if they saw Tom Cruise movies. So this man is famous for running a lot.
Speaker 6: But too many explosions for I know it's a big price. No, I'm saying it's a great movie. I just wasn't in the right head.
Speaker 2: Just try and try and pretend to be a pro until Friday. Too many exposuions nets me going. This is great, But listen if you like explosions, maybe ensured if you don't. Three hours of misery.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So Italian movies today is okay, hug an Italian day with consent.
Speaker 1: Italian movies. You know what Italian people love? Watch him?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: Where's my car? Banara silver pass? You said you in a good mood?
Speaker 2: Marinara Poppins Silver Forest, Gumbar Silver No Cala zone for old men, No Calozone, there we go and Pompey it forward.
Speaker 1: I got it, Jackie boy? What have you got? Italian movies?
Speaker 6: The Yucky Horror Picture Show? Very good, Gold, Mission in pasta Bowl.
Speaker 1: Too many Explosions, Silver Rome and Juliet. Oh, that's very good.
Speaker 6: Gold and being Giovanni Melkovich.
Speaker 1: That's gold as well.
Speaker 2: All right, what have you got then? Italian movies? Text me oh four seven five three one O four.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jackson has shared one of his new podcast ideas, Misery at the Movies.
Speaker 6: I did know, I did enjoy Mission Impossible.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: The main prize today for gold class tickets to go and see Mission Impossible, The Final Reckoning. All right, we're looking for your Italian movies, jack Are you ready to mark Italian movies?
Speaker 1: Ready to go? Oh great? Oh so clever. We're going to miss this.
Speaker 2: Italian Movies. Yes, he's checked out already, Eduardo jes Jahan.
Speaker 1: Richard. That's very good.
Speaker 2: You're still ready set it up?
Speaker 5: You ready?
Speaker 10: See?
Speaker 1: Here we go Tango and Gazeppe bron Knocky Balboa. That's brilliant, well done, Nathan. Isn't that good.
Speaker 5: Day?
Speaker 1: Everyone you can still learn signing to the Lamborghinis.
Speaker 2: Gold.
Speaker 1: That's very good, Simon darl m for Mario see Gold.
Speaker 6: Now I'm musing it where it's not needed.
Speaker 2: Pope I sort of Popeye, pope Ie Silver, Children of the cornetto Silver. Ten things I hate about Team Assoon Gold. That's Ray your word on, Cory Sicily Madison. Who's that from? I tell you who that's from? Nathan and Frankston, well done.
Speaker 1: Do's dude wears my.
Speaker 2: Saint Peter's basilica too much, Ginger James. Get him to the why not Greek Silver, Huge Gauzeppie Bigelo mel chic and I don't know why that's funny.
Speaker 1: It's making me laughter.
Speaker 2: Too many explosions grow up, Tom Cruise, The fault in Arspartacus Bronze, Teenage Mutant, Ninja Tortellini, Gold, Mission, Impastable, Gold, World of Laura Finding Gino, Silver, mad Massive, so good they are even Dirty Code bron Harry Potter and the Chamber of Spaghetti No Bronz, The Sound of Missolini bron Big known as House Time's twenty million people with that one Silver roame alone Gold, Shut up your face off? Who's our winner, Jackie.
Speaker 6: Boy, I think you's got to go to Eduardo.
Speaker 1: Just your hands, Richard, Yes, Richard, you were the first one. All right.
Speaker 2: So Patsy please tell us now what you've had to adapt to do over the weekend with the whole you having a actually a woody, nasty fall.
Speaker 7: I did, I did, and I had to go to came out and get you know, the sticky bath mets that are like octopus tentacles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we've got an idea to have it for a baby because they can't slip in the tab or yeah, when you're one hundred, giving.
Speaker 1: You a guy, This guy's unbelievable. When you're out, are you still I'm still going to be, isn't it? So what happened to the shower doll? Because that was in a mess?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it wasn't in a mess. It was like hanging away.
Speaker 2: Email me injury stories Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. The gloves are coming off today in the last week of jack posts.
Speaker 1: We're back tomorrow. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast