Speaker 1: Come on, I know everyone hay, So in my household at the moment, it's Marley's birthday. But we've done the classic thing that we do, which is we're kind of a bit arbitrary with birthdays because we want her to think that the day we're celebrating it is actually the day of her birthday. So it was technically her birthday on Wednesday she turned five. It's fake it, but she kind of thinks that today is her birthday, and I think it's okay.
Speaker 2: The last time we said this, people had very strong opinions. Does it every year? I don't think you remember when your children's birthday actually is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you give yourself a week's grace, it means you can never actually forget it.
Speaker 2: No, we know her birthdays on the nineteenth, but she doesn't even know.
Speaker 1: She's a baby.
Speaker 2: I knew, but she's stuck to baby. She's a kids.
Speaker 1: We don't actually know if she's five. We don't know how any birthday she's actually hat she is five. She's definitely five. But no, she was away for her birthday. Her and her dad went to Melbourne, and I didn't want her to celebrate it just with her dad.
Speaker 2: So we just didn't tell her that I love.
Speaker 3: You, Laura. That's not how the world works. You can't manipulate the calendar to make your child.
Speaker 2: Happend at least unto their seven.
Speaker 3: So Christmas is the twenty fifth? Do they know Easter is that weekend?
Speaker 1: They do, but I figure like until they're in school, they don't really know what's happening. So like, once she starts school, which is next year, we're gonna have to stick to the actual day of her birthday. But currently, as far as Molly is aware, today is Molly's birthday five years old.
Speaker 4: Definitely the last year you can get away with it. Next year, it doesn't matter what in the world is going on. You've got to celebrate your kid's birthday on her actually birthday. Well, I mean, we've still got a three year old, so we've got a couple more years out of that one.
Speaker 3: Oh God, where she at with her birthday? She's got no idea.
Speaker 2: I think it's February.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go with the final box. I've got it in my hand. It's our final box in our winter warmers competition. We've had cash going every day this week.
Speaker 2: You've been speaking about your box a week.
Speaker 3: Well, we had five boxes on Monday. They're all gifts with different cash prizes to spend a Target in them. And everyone chose your box, Brit, they chose Britt Laura's box, then back to your Britt, then back to you Laura. My boxes it has been untouched.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're gonna have one lucky winner today that unfortunately doesn't have a choice. They have to pick Mitch's box. But I've got a good feeling. I reckon, there's something's.
Speaker 1: Gonna come out of your box if you look at my box of you I all right. The caller gets to touch Mitch's box. I don't want to look at it. I don't want to. Is there money and look at it?
Speaker 3: Yes, there is money in it. I'm not gonna make it. Is all thanks to Target. That is up next. If you want to get in touch, give us a call here at the pick up, maybe with yourself some cash for your Friday. Welcome to the show everyone. When drewris I love that robot lady. For the last time we've heard her crazy robot voice.
Speaker 2: We're going to miss her here at the winter the way she.
Speaker 3: Says its winter. Yeah, all thanks to Target. We've got some cash to inject your winter wardrobe, maybe your winter house blankets or she.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally just about saying maybe you need a new electric blanket.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. I'm in the market for You're.
Speaker 3: In lawas we're doing the show, wrapped in an electric blanket from Target. Everyone. That's what I'm currently wrapped.
Speaker 2: I wish I was.
Speaker 1: These studios are so damn cold. I wish I was an electric blanket.
Speaker 3: So how this game has worked. It's really isolated me. But starting on Monday, we had five presents wrapped thanks to Target, with different cash amounts inside them. From Monday through today, we've given away the cash inside the boxes, and no one's chosen my little box.
Speaker 1: Mitch's upset because we've gotten through every single one except we've got one left, and now whoever calls through has no choice but to get that box.
Speaker 3: That's Olivia today. Hello. How do you feel to have no choice but to choose my box?
Speaker 1: Honestly, that makes it a lot easier.
Speaker 3: For me better.
Speaker 4: It takes the choice away, and she'll probably take.
Speaker 3: What you can get. Well. I love that, it's not that makes it better. I'm a Mitch fan.
Speaker 2: It's just it's easy.
Speaker 3: It's easy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I'm going to be honest, that's the one I had my heart.
Speaker 2: Olivia. It's too late for you to dig up like this.
Speaker 4: What number did you have your heart?
Speaker 3: So on?
Speaker 2: Just to see if you're lying or not?
Speaker 1: For Mitch, what's your what's your favorite number?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 5: Mitch?
Speaker 2: Just pick any go Olivia five?
Speaker 1: Okay, if you do win some money today, which statistics would say it's very very likely that there will be money in this box? What are you what are you getting?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I've had my heart set on some Flannelet sheets this winter.
Speaker 2: Yes, or an electric blanket. Guys, let me tell you they are good. I'm just look.
Speaker 4: I want the best for you, Olivia. I want you to have those flanny sheets, But personally I hate flannel of sheets.
Speaker 2: That really you haven't lived, you know.
Speaker 4: Like for me, it's the equivalent of that feeling of like when a teacher runs nails on a chalk board or something. Flannelet sheets on my fingers and digits gives me that same feeling on your digits digits like tozened.
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, Olivia, just enjoy your sheets.
Speaker 3: She hasn't want anything yet first woman in the history of Australia. Choose me to his box. Let's do the record show. Take that target?
Speaker 2: What's inside it? Bitch?
Speaker 3: Well, well you don't want to know. I'm opening the present. We're gonna milk this moment.
Speaker 4: All right, Number five, This is the last box for the Target box.
Speaker 3: Nothing in there sounds money is so light.
Speaker 2: It sounds very empty, but I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: And this is for a Friday. You're going to start the weekend. We're taking the bow of thanks to Target.
Speaker 4: You're going to have a wild weekend with your funny.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Olivia much what is it You've won your.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred dollars, just make the target.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's pretty damn good.
Speaker 2: Isn't a lot of sheets? That's the whole house. You're trying to let sheets.
Speaker 3: It's more than a looker.
Speaker 2: Speaking my language. We moved to the kitchen. From the bedroom to the kitchen.
Speaker 3: A bike while youre there, a green machine or a razor scooter.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a good weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eight hundred dollars at Target. Congratulations, leave, enjoy that, Thank.
Speaker 5: You so much.
Speaker 3: You'll find Target they made for an after season shopping store online or either Target app. God giving out cash feels so good.
Speaker 2: Also, it's nice to finally get chosen, isn't it, Mitch.
Speaker 3: By default too?
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, but like, let's not labor on the facts.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, next competition.
Speaker 4: I also didn't get chosen on The Bachelor, so I feel I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: The same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Situation, very similar.
Speaker 3: I want to get engaged to a Swiss man in about four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that is my dream for you.
Speaker 3: It's the same, all right, Thank you, Olivia. Next, I'm in a really tricky situation and I need to ask you, guys if i'm the asshole in this situation. Essentially, I've been given a free business class upgrade.
Speaker 2: And it's a.
Speaker 1: Free business class upgrade.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I've been there.
Speaker 4: It's not free.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, it's free. But the problem is I have to leave behind some friends and family to get it. Next, I'm in a real conundrum. I've got a holiday coming up. I'm very excited about it. I'm telling you girls, I'm going to the US with my little sister Rachel and my best friend from high school, Kristen, they're both not really that traveled. I lived in New York when I was nineteen.
Speaker 2: That's when you're at theater school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was studying theater Gorne scholarship. She sort of crowned me and said take it. I said I couldn't a call, but I did, and I haven't been back since. And so I'm so excited to go and kind of show them this life I had all these years ago.
Speaker 2: And you're going together. You're doing everything together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the three of you were hiring a car. We're driving all the way to LA like it's a little road trip, and it's the way we've organized it and booked it is that we're doing everything together. We're all staying in one room in every city we go to, and we've got this car. My little sister, Rachel hasn't traveled without mom and dad ever. So it's a big trip for her, big trip for my best friend. And I'm excited to kind of be the trip. Mum.
Speaker 1: You're like the chaperone almost, Yeah, in.
Speaker 3: A way, in a weird way.
Speaker 4: You like to be in control and you like to flex on places you've traveled before, to people that haven't traveled there.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're like similar brick, Like when we traveled to Europe together. You were the mum of that trip. You showed me the reins and I was happy to let you.
Speaker 2: Do it because I felt like it was like my home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So that's kind of me and they're happy for me to be that in this situation. So I get this email this week and it's from Quantus. I'm flying Quantas, we're all flying Economy. We've all the same sale rate was great, got a great rate, And this email going, you know, Mitch, your trip's coming up. You're you're a frequent flyer. You bid for a business class upgrade and congratulations, we're going to upgrade you to business class. It's amazing. Click to upgrade and I went, oh my god, I could go business class. This is incredible. And then I thought, wait, this is just in my name. This isn't for rape or my sister or my friend Kristen. I haven't clicked it yet, but there's something about it that just feels wrong. I don't feel like I can up take the upgrade.
Speaker 2: You can't, No, you can't see this is I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew you'd be to be divided.
Speaker 1: If you're traveling with two people who you're the common denominator of those two people as well. It's your friend and your sister, and then the three of you were traveling together.
Speaker 2: You can't just ditch them both and go business. My god, yes you can. This never happened. They're not children.
Speaker 4: He's not leaving like his toddlers in economy. You don't need to sit there and hold their hands. They've grown adults. They're like thirty years.
Speaker 3: Old, twenty five, and twenty eight. We're not young.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: You take the upgrade because it is not often in life you get to do an upgrade to business. You one hundred percent. They're not going to hold it against you. You go and enjoy that.
Speaker 2: I just agree.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's part of like the camaraderie. You're all in this together. It's part of the trip six hour fly. If that's twenty six hours that you're not going to spend with your friend and your sister.
Speaker 4: They're sleeping in the same room for the whole trip, I reckon they've.
Speaker 2: Got enough time coming up. Okay, here's my question.
Speaker 1: Then where is the line If it's okay, if it's okay to do it to your friend and your sister. For example, if I get an upgrade and my husband and kids don't, am I allowed to just take it and be like, see how sweet is.
Speaker 2: Here when we land?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: No, you know me, But that's a different situation. It's not Mitch.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have kids, and he's not traveling with his partner. He's traveling with his sister and a friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I paid for my ticket. I bid him for the upgrade, so it's my money.
Speaker 1: How would you feel if somebody left you for an upgrade?
Speaker 3: I'd be absolutely believe it we do not I would be.
Speaker 2: That would be out of jealousy.
Speaker 3: Though it'd be out of jealousy, But I would be okay if they did it, But I would I'd be pissed off. Yeah, I would be upset. But also my issue is it's at the start of the trip, right. If it was at the end of the trip, I would not.
Speaker 2: Find so happy to get rid of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're on the downward, downward slope, are flying home from America. But this is the start of the trip. Think of the excitement when you're on a big track that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like you miss out on some of that.
Speaker 1: Also, you're not going to get an answer here because Britt and I feel differently.
Speaker 2: Would I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I am putting my money on it right now.
Speaker 4: There is no part of Mitch that is going to stay in economy like you one hundred percent upgrading. Also, Mitch, I think what you could do if you feel guilty, do it, except it now, don't tell them, and then when you get there say it's I got the automatic upgrade came through.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know about it.
Speaker 4: But of course I'm going to take you if that's okay with you guys, And they're going to say, oh my god, yes, go and enjoy.
Speaker 1: It, except the fact that they probably listened to his radio show and they're going to know.
Speaker 3: You stitch the mask, except for the fact that we're live.
Speaker 1: You can throw them a little morsel of your cookie or some slippers or something. No, I throw it down the aisle or there you go your peasants.
Speaker 3: Oh won't that work? Well, they're in economy class, and I walk back with my quantas first class pajamas because you know.
Speaker 2: How they sell the first class. Now, it's really great.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know how they work. You know how they serve wine in economy in plastic cups, but in business it's in glass. So I'm going to walk back to visit with my crystal with your knife cheesecake on the corners of my mouth. I can't.
Speaker 4: All I'll say is real friends would be happy for you. Let's put it back on them.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. You know what, if you follow me on Instagram, you'll see that I'll post it on Insta, I'll post to my story and you'll know if it's an economy seat or you'll know if it's a business seat.
Speaker 4: Hey. In breaking news, a list of the most common passwords has dropped, so find out if yours is on the list.
Speaker 3: After the brain Oh my god, don't get hacks, that's next on the pickup.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you guys about passwords, specifically the passwords that you use, not your actual password, but the passwords that you use and how you approach using passwords to kind of protect yourself on.
Speaker 4: The world's worse hack of mate, I just want to know, not a big deal. Just if you give me your banking passwords, that would be.
Speaker 3: Sure we're talking pin numbers. Let us know yours.
Speaker 1: Could please put your finger in this bit of putty I have here. I just want to get your fingerprints. No, the reason why I want to talk about this is because I think that there are specific types of people. There's the type of person that has the same password for every single security access login thing online. Then there's people who have maybe you've been burnt, or maybe you're just a bit smarter with how you approach your you know your online safety, and then you have all your different passwords and you have them all hidden away somewhere.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: A few years back, I found myself in a situation where my password had been compromised. But the issue that I had is at the time, I had the same password for everything. So since then I've had to go through and change every single one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Gone on the days that you can have one password for everything, you cannot know you are putting a flag on your head and being like, come and get me.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 4: Actually this is crazy, But there's a study done that says seventy percent of passwords can be cracked in less than a second.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised. Can you imagine the hacker like password, password.
Speaker 3: They're so smart these days.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't think it's just one person sitting there, like I'm pretty sure because when you think about AI and you think about all the technologies and stuff, that's why it can be done so quickly.
Speaker 3: But there is.
Speaker 1: Actually a list of the most common passwords.
Speaker 2: That are you.
Speaker 3: I have an in front of it. What do you think that the number one most?
Speaker 1: I know what it is, but it is exactly what I thought it was going to be, one, two, three, four, five, six. That's ridiculous, like any sort of new, like new like numerological, Yeah, numerological.
Speaker 2: Any number happens any one to anyone know.
Speaker 3: The second most common password in the world is adamin with a lower case A admin.
Speaker 4: There's a password with a little P and a big P. Make the top twenty twice. That comes in at seven and fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the eleventh most used password. And I think that this is quite funny. It's just unknown in capital letters.
Speaker 3: Can I just go out there and say you should not have a simple word as your password. You need to have numerals. You've got to have characters, You've got to have capitalized special characters. You know what I do. It is hot. Take you know how you create a new account on your laptop or even your iPhone and Apple will be like, he's our suggested password and it's just a bunch of numbers on letters. I do that every time, and it saves it to my face ID. I don't have to remember any and Apple just chooses my past word.
Speaker 4: Worry if something will happen and the face idea won't work and it'll be like, please enter your password to get back into your entire life, and then you have no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking about the subway app or something a lot on a sandwich. I'm not talking high stakes.
Speaker 1: Stuffway protect yourself mixtur No, But dude, I still think even if you do that, you still have to have it backed up somewhere.
Speaker 3: You know, it is actually genuinely very important because our whole lives online.
Speaker 2: I'd be screwed.
Speaker 3: Man. You've got to think about it. Austraian government are doing a lot to make sure people are very aware and literate in this world, because what are you risking online? You've got to think about it. Learn simple steps to protect yourself online. Act now stay secure dot dot au. You can go have a look on there and get some tips. I'm authorized by the Australian government camera important stuff.
Speaker 2: Stay safe out their peeps.
Speaker 3: It's a THI I don't know. Why don't you make your password to the pickup with a capital P or a T and then the P PU well the case you I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, look I actually looked this up because you, midge, I can hack your password, like in my sleep.
Speaker 2: You're ridiculous. I own you.
Speaker 4: But the government says you should actually use four or more unrelated words and fourteen characters or more.
Speaker 2: So the pickup's not going to work.
Speaker 3: Oh neither. We're boobies with a capital B and an underscore five one hundred dollars. It is our little wins of the week. These are the you know, the moments you've had this week that weren't necessarily a big celebration because you did well in something massive like a graduation or a baby. It's the little little wins.
Speaker 2: I mean some of them are microscopic wins, we might say.
Speaker 1: But like everybody celebrates the big things like birthdays and anniversaries and getting a new job, but these are the things that sometimes go unnoticed in life and that's the stuff we want to hear about it.
Speaker 3: I'd argue Britney's engagement. Sorry, it's too big of a win to discuss, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a bit. I mean, look at the size of that rock. That's a big win. You don't need five hundred dollar gif vout er after that.
Speaker 4: And I don't even feel like I need a little win either, because I feel like this win's going to carry me through.
Speaker 3: For the year. How long will that hold you on for that win?
Speaker 4: If my partner Ben's listening, I'll just say a couple of weeks, because I don't want him to slack off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but otherwise I want him to take it easy.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, I don't want to take it easy.
Speaker 4: But otherwise I feel pretty good. I did have a little win. Actually, my disorganization helped me. You know, when it's like the end of the day and you go to like a bakery or a shop where they're trying to get rid of their food so you get everything for like a dollar.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 4: I cleaned up at the.
Speaker 2: Bakery the other day.
Speaker 4: Obviously it was like has to go today, And because I was so disorganized, I got so much.
Speaker 1: Stuff sushi and salmonella, perfect salmonella.
Speaker 3: It's a sale. I go to the sushi place.
Speaker 2: Near work, it's a salmonella.
Speaker 3: But I go after the pick up at like four or five and they're like, let's just take then gear. It gives ten gives ten cents and it's the best feeling in the world. It's a little win.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want old sushi. It's all I know.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, old Sushi's the one I wouldn't take a risk on.
Speaker 3: I'm giving us that for the best little win of the week, We'll give you five hundred dollars to spend at Chemists warehouse. Imagen joins us. Hello, what's your little win? Hi?
Speaker 5: So my little wind was getting a car park right at the front of my work.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that is there.
Speaker 2: It's a good little win.
Speaker 4: That is that There is no better feeling than when you think you're going late, especially and then boom.
Speaker 1: And cold and oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Was it meeting? Did you have to pay for a ticket or was it like a free four hour park the dream.
Speaker 4: It was a free I work in health, but it's yeah, it's already pay parking.
Speaker 5: But yes, right at the front.
Speaker 3: Best win for the week's Alana, what was your little win? Hello?
Speaker 5: My little win for the week is I got recognized at work for hard work I'm putting. I've been with the bitness for eight years and it's just nice knowing that you're doing a good job in one area of your life.
Speaker 4: Did it take eight years for them to recognize you?
Speaker 5: Because not guide, but this is the best year, Like the best recognition I've probably got in eight years. That's nice.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to just skewed over the thing you said that.
Speaker 1: You said that that you're doing a good job at least in one part of your life at least, Like, yeah, I heard that, Alana.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's parts that are, you know, not doing welling. But at least if one area is winning, we're all winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and haratulations for that.
Speaker 3: Remember you don't have to be told you're incredible, you know. I know it's nice to be told, but you're a superstar. I'm just telling you again, even though it's not nice to be told. I'm controducing myself.
Speaker 1: Someone say, guys would be.
Speaker 3: Card personal trainer?
Speaker 2: No, terrible? All right?
Speaker 3: Have Oh my god, Christie, Hi Christie, what's your little wind of the week.
Speaker 1: My little win was that, yes, I didn't have to go to the dentist this week, so that was a nice little win.
Speaker 2: The dentist. Yes, why did you have to go to the dentists? Just avoid it? Or it was the point was changed? No, just avoiding?
Speaker 5: Maybe No, I just actually had cancer on my shoulder, so I've been brushing my tea with my left arm.
Speaker 2: So it's a bit tricky these days. That is a life. When do you know what? I always get in trouble when I go to the dentist. He's like, you haven't been flossing enough, have you? I always get in trouble.
Speaker 3: I always said shut up twenty times the night before hot takeo flosses.
Speaker 2: Loads of a lot of people flos do you Lora? Not frequently a lot of people do, britt Do you?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Because I've got in trouble. She'll learn it for two weeks, then she'll stop again.
Speaker 3: True, Alana's heavy and Lutie's loving it. Loves the dentist chat, doesn't she? You know what? Are we all in agreeance?
Speaker 2: I know who I want to give it to.
Speaker 3: I concur it's Alana, Elana, you're getting the five hundred dollars at keVs sware House.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yay, sleeper, sleeper, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We'll get that cash out. It's on the way and that's what's done. We're done with the week guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get out of here.
Speaker 4: Everyone, enjoy your weekend, have a marvelous time, and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: See you soon. Goodbye.