Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Wine's food, isn't it.
Speaker 3: There's a mic drop, but then there's a possum drop.
Speaker 4: Fun for everyone is they're in the colder sack.
Speaker 5: I've seen too much.
Speaker 1: Christian Show, Gold one, O four Pine three.
Speaker 5: Come on a Friday mornings, The Christian O'Connell's show on Girl Good Morning, jack Boast Morning, Guys, Coome Morning, Patsy. How is everyone feeling about their weekends? Have we got good stuff lined up? Jackie Boy.
Speaker 3: I'll be taking my son swimming for the first time. Excellent, He's he's actually been swimming. Sorry with but I'll be there for the first time.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful bond of time.
Speaker 4: So much fun.
Speaker 5: They love all little babies love going swimming, and it wears them out.
Speaker 4: They get really tired.
Speaker 3: That's what happened. So last week was his first swimming. He only they did is put him on a kickboard essentially and push him around the pool. But he came back as if he'd swam.
Speaker 4: And then I drunk with tiredness. And all they know is a couple.
Speaker 5: Of leg kicks the essentially and like a life ring, you know, there's being pushed around and a couple of like splashes and stuff like that, and they're like, this is tiring.
Speaker 3: So what can I expect to because he can't do that much here he's only six months old.
Speaker 5: I ate so much some of my favorite memories of taking the girls when they were young swimming. The thing is, though, is what you'll find is it takes quite a lot to organize because it's like getting them ready right, and it's those locker rooms as well, and the otfit change. You've got an outfit change and you've got to get all the gear in the locker and then suddenly you'll take the key out and then you remember there's something you needed in there.
Speaker 4: You've got to get back in there.
Speaker 5: And then afterwards, when they're all wet and soggy, they just demand that they're fully changed and out of there, having hot chocolate immediately, like no, no, no, We've got a couple of stages to go through. We've got to wash you through, the hair dry you. And then when obviously I had two daughters, like one of them would stand in a pair of their clean knickers in that changing room on the floor.
Speaker 4: They were like, why have you done that?
Speaker 5: And so but then afterwards when you go and have a little hot chocolate together or and something that it's just it's magical. I'm really looking for the Both of my daughters still talk about when I talk about when we talk about favorite memories, they still talk about the time the first time we were having a swimming pool and we heard the call out for code brown.
Speaker 3: What a great family memory on a tea chat.
Speaker 5: It's like if I had to think about the top five times of laugh so hard.
Speaker 4: It was a Saturday morning.
Speaker 5: I still remember it was a Saturday morning and suddenly there was like a tannel announcement of a coke brown, and I could see, like the young lifeguards, because they're already young, aren't they swimp polls at the weekend, like teenagers going, everyone out the poll, everyone out of the pool, and the girls going, what's going on?
Speaker 4: What's going on? What's going on? I think that means there's a book. They start gigging, because kids find that stuff real at this appear of the book, what do you mean, let's go and find it. They can't do any harm.
Speaker 5: So I start pushing them and you know, towards it, and they got like their little floaty rings on them trying to find the third and they go there it is you see it, Bobby. It was like a log and it was breaking off, like making off, and then they were going, they were going. Turn us around. It was like turning around to around, trying to save them and get them away from them the poop because they were like so many people panicing getting out. It comes like having a tidal thing that bombing along towards us. So I was like chucking the two girls up onto the side, trying to get them out as the turd was coming a bit nearer to us.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, there's a heaps ahead of my day.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is, don't go to toilet do a poop in the pool today.
Speaker 4: Gordon will have a great time.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: I've got a really good weekend. I'm really really excited about this weekend. However, now everything has changed because yesterday I had to go and buy a new home printer. There can be no hope, there can be no joy anymore in my life because I've been told today that I must report home since the show finishes.
Speaker 4: And set up the new printer. And it's just like I can't Friday.
Speaker 3: When you come face to face with w Land whatever.
Speaker 5: That means, that Land network that you're like, I don't remember what I did four and a half years ago.
Speaker 4: But the printer we did o was is just gone. It's just crap.
Speaker 5: The bed it was going to cost like five hundred bucks to repairent. Yeah, that's what I got quoted five hundred repair. It was like, I'm not going to do that. I can get brand new one for a fracture of that. So I went to office works yesterday got a new printer and all I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Is I've got to set this beast up.
Speaker 5: And Sarah goes, this is your area and no one's area of expertise.
Speaker 4: She said, it needs to be done today.
Speaker 5: The kids got homework to print off today, and I'm like, that's the weekend done. This could be my entire weekend trying to put that thing together.
Speaker 3: You know what I should have told you this, Andy Lee's got a print. I don't know what it is, and he swears by it. He said, you know your podcast where you stuff of Allegen, we talk to people about their three favorite items. He said, I really wanted to bring my printer in I think they're more sentimental items. He was like, I love this printer. Everybody complains about their printer, and one never gives me.
Speaker 5: More buying a new one. All right, let's get into double thumbs up Friday. Whill we go around the team and share what we're into at the moment. Patsy, what's it for you this week?
Speaker 2: If we've got to a really cool show on Prime and Amazon this week? Are you afraid of the dark? If I was to describe it, I would say, excuse me, it's a bit, a little bit like Stranger Things for kids.
Speaker 3: I remember it when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we're just getting onto it now, Jack. I thought it must have been new, but like, there's several seasons, isn't there that's out?
Speaker 3: What do you mean nineties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not new. It's been around for a while.
Speaker 5: A new show now, I won't bother. Now it's a by date for content.
Speaker 4: All that melt will have gone off by now.
Speaker 2: No, but it's got a very sort of new look about it.
Speaker 3: It's very strange thing. They just reached. Yeah, heartbreak High.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a newer season, but we've gone right back to number one. It's about the story of these kids and they've got like the Midnight Club and they get together and tell ghost stories and then they kind of come true. It's no, it's brilliant. It's really well made. Do you remember launched in ninety Why can I do something old?
Speaker 5: You carry? I mean, yeah, I'm going to recommend to be watching a movie called et that Little Brown Alien. There's a new actor called Steve Guttenberg. You know what. It's in an Academy of Police Officers. I've gone match in which one please Academy one. There's a whole load of them.
Speaker 2: I wasn't aware that we had to do like current this week release shows. I'm sure we've done old stuff, but I think.
Speaker 4: It was just an unwritten sort of understanding.
Speaker 5: If we're going to recommend stuff, we're not going to recommend stuff that I saw thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, it's new to me.
Speaker 4: I just remember something I saw when I was twelve.
Speaker 5: It was good Star Wars. It's new to me and it Check your local cinema.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to give too much away about relationship.
Speaker 5: I'll just read this book at the moment called the Bible, and I don't know spoiler notes, but he comes back at the end.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, if you've got ten to fifteen year old, they're going to love it. It's something we can all sit together and watch. I don't care how old it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there's nothing else to watch.
Speaker 5: So sure we're going to go back into deep cuts thirty years ago from the.
Speaker 2: Ninety All right, so moving right along the second thing this week?
Speaker 4: What is it now?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I have found well.
Speaker 5: The wheel, I've recently come across a wheel, the wheel and fire.
Speaker 2: I have found this kick ass new carpet cleaning. You've both got dogs. Our front room where there's carpet. The only room where there's carpet in the house is Feral's just wreck it feral from dogs from kids order used to drink apple juice in there. There's all these black dots on it. And I was in the supermarket last week in the cleaning aisle, one of my favorite aisles.
Speaker 4: And one of the actually a phone in one day.
Speaker 5: What is your favorite is the cheese?
Speaker 4: I find it.
Speaker 5: Really nice and chilled there the chillar cabinet there, but it's all that possible.
Speaker 2: Cheese chocolate, Yes, sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeh, you and your favorite was the cleaning.
Speaker 2: I was looking for d scala, which is the you think it would be with the coffee, but it's not. It's in the clean in the cleaning stuff anyway. So I came across. I was looking at this Vanish oxy action carpet cleaner in this packet, and the lady was unpacking the shelves and she goes, oh, oh, that stuff's amazing. And I said, what do you mean and she said, oh, you've got dogs. And I said, I've got a dog. She said, trust me, it's like cocaine for your carpets. They will they will love it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't even make sense all night sleep.
Speaker 2: So what you do? It's brilliant. It's got little holes in the thig bag. And you sprinkle it over your radio. Yeah, you sprinkle it over your carpet. And I thought, oh, yeah, makes it smell nice. It probably won't clean it. Leave it for fifteen twenty minutes. Put the stick dice in over it.
Speaker 4: Oh my lord, really, what does it do?
Speaker 2: It's like cleans it do you? Yep? All the apple stains.
Speaker 3: Are gone, is right.
Speaker 5: One of my daughters spilled an entire like takeaway coffee thing right on this beautiful rug. We treat uself to my wife and I right at the start of the year, left it there all night.
Speaker 3: I thought she clean up in the morning.
Speaker 5: I'm still now, what kind of brain you clean up a stained coffee? Every night we go into our little room and sounding like there's that vivid too in shroud of our kids stood at this age ruining anything nice.
Speaker 1: We have Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: We're doing double Thumbs Up Friday. We go around the team. It's about the things we're into at the moment. Jackie boy, what is it for you this week?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 3: Two books that I love. I just read the new Stephen King book later his.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? Right?
Speaker 5: I had to do something a couple of years ago about Stephen King talk at a debate because some people are quite snobbish about his success. I think he's an amazing right. Do you know he's written.
Speaker 4: Sixty five books?
Speaker 5: Sixty five book yeah, and he sold over like four hundred million copies. He's done some brilliant ones, you know, from Misery to the I Didn't Know and Search stuff. He wrote The Green Man as well.
Speaker 4: Did he stand by me? Shaw? Shampia as well. It's great.
Speaker 5: There was a book he had out about ten years ago which you should definitely read. He spent four decades trying to nurture this idea about the assassination of JFK and could someone if someone went back in time to alter it and he not be assassinated. He went four decades working out and then finally got the idea and wrote the book. It's called eleven twenty two sixty three. It's brilliant and I'm Stephen King Books, all right.
Speaker 3: I will definitely check that out. This one's called Later. And then the book you mentioned last week, I've been listening to the audiobook of Jeanette mccurthey.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite book of the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: I'm glad my mum died.
Speaker 5: You've got it, read it or get the audio book is incredible, But the book is the reason why it's like you go on Amazon, there's five thousand, over five thousand now five star reviews. It is an amazing true life story that's you know, at times you feel bad for laughing, but her jokes about her life growing up as a teenage megastar in a couple of big Disney shows.
Speaker 3: It's unbelieved, it's great. And then the last one I mentioned is Hamish Blake. Our friend has a new podcast called How Other Dad's Dad? And perfect for me as a new dad. I actually took a lot of gems away from this. It comes out today. First episode is with Rob Sitch and I honestly write down three or four things that will try to kills.
Speaker 4: It's really good, all right for me?
Speaker 5: This week double thumbs up brilliant documentary on Amazon Prime. It's called The Sound of Double O seven. It's the history of all the Bond songs over sixty years. They've got like Billie Eilish Billy Arlich is in quite a bit actually how you actually make a Bond song and how they made one, because you know she makes most of her songs with her brother Phineas Yeah, who's like a producer and co writer. They sent it in and they never heard anything back because they didn't like the song, and then they had to fly hand Zimmer out to help try and make the song even better. And it's her talking about what it's like to actually make a Bond song and a song. There's some brilliant talking there. You've got Daniel Craig in there lots of the different artists Shirley bassey've made brilliant Bond songs over the year. It's just really interesting about how songs are made and all the great different songs. You forget how many awesome James Bond songs they've been over these, from Adele to Juran Duran Jack. Why, yes, there's been some awesome ones. Chris cornail As Will did a brilliant one from Soundgarden. So yes, it's called the Sound of Double O seven. It's like an hour and a half. It's amazing. And the other thing is also I mentioned this last week, just how good Bad Sisters. It's on Apple and I tell you what the great thing was it. It finished last Friday and you can go and watch it whenever you want. It's one of those rare shows. You know, someone as you watch a brilliant show and you're nervous about how they're going to end it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially because they give you so many clues that make it's so curious.
Speaker 5: And it was so good you think there's no way the last episode can keep up with all this momentum and all the red herrings. And there's about six at least six different outcomes, right, yeah, Plus you think they're not going to do something where that the person just died naturally or something like that, But actually was the best episode was the last one. It's not many shows you see that, so can't recommend that. Enough Bad Sisters. On Apple TV.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Every week we give away one thousand dollars for Corn of the Week thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick celebrate Octoberfest at Mercedes Benz Berriic tomorrow with over three hundred vehicles to view and test drive. Maybe get there early if you plan to do it all three hundred before you work out which one is you actually want. Insists insists that they show you all three hundred.
Speaker 4: He said, all already got three.
Speaker 5: Hundred of checking offline to demand keep account on them. That's two hundred and fifty where the other fifty. The man on the radio said, there's three hundred of me to look at. I want to see every single one out there before I go Mercedes Benz Perrick.
Speaker 4: All right, here are some of our favorite calls this week.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Christian O'Connell show. Well Hella Holler of the week.
Speaker 5: Joe, what's your toy injury story?
Speaker 7: Sure of my older brothers were at home and playing cricket with the pororlcue. My oldest brother, Chris, he hit the ball for six and he went to make his runs point the end of the porcu went straight through his second.
Speaker 5: It's not designed to keep poor cubs up, that's for sure, Katrina. So what's your markup day story for us?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm a teacher, so over the years I've seen this you, but I think one of my favorites was about well or thirteen years ago when I was working in the country. I don't know how the kids managed it.
Speaker 9: So they managed to relocate the principal's entire office onto the roof of the school, Lee.
Speaker 4: Do you know any food freaks nice to work with?
Speaker 10: The boat Stewie who would take a boy to go off and then he pulled a chocolate begin in there, and then every time you take another bite he would refill the to go off.
Speaker 11: With chocolate begin.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 12: He thought he was killing two birds with Unstein Christian.
Speaker 5: Collar of the Week food breaks.
Speaker 4: You and I need to have an out of the chat.
Speaker 5: I've had another message from que all right, let's giveaway one thousand dollars. We're going to give it to you, Katrina.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, are you serious? Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Katrina. You're a teacher. You had some great stories when we were talking about muck up Day. This week you've won the cooler week. You've got one thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 8: Oh fantastic. Thank you so much.
Speaker 13: Guys, that's right, thank you for calling us.
Speaker 4: And what are you going to do with the money.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just about the move apartments. Actually, I've just got my first apartment, so congratulating. Really thank you. It'll go really handy towards staycle or something for the apartment, or just even chang on me moving cast some things.
Speaker 4: Brilliant. Good Trina, Thank you very much. Good luck with the move.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast today.
Speaker 5: The lines are open whenever you want to cool it. And playing an annoying instrument over the phone, whatever that is where there's a clarinet, I'm sure there's some people listen right now, are going.
Speaker 4: Oh day, I love the sound of my clarinet, Then please play for us. Educate me.
Speaker 3: I grew up with a clarinet in the household, my youngest brother, and it would squeak whenever he hit a wrong note. It would squeak with this insane high pitch, and you'd always blame the creed.
Speaker 5: Joe, it's my Reid.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what that means, but I know he always blamed the raid and he was the worst instrument to have going off in the house.
Speaker 4: So what do we do?
Speaker 5: He want to hear for the awful orchestra this morning. So it's annoying instrument, play it down the phone. So recorders, clarinets, violins.
Speaker 2: What about drums? If they're playing, are annoying?
Speaker 4: Bad boondos are annoying as well. Now Rio has.
Speaker 5: Brought in an instrument to kick this off today. Oh my god, I can see it. It's an instrument of terror. It is the recorder.
Speaker 3: Why do you still have this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I went to Big W yesterday. Eight dollars.
Speaker 5: Market price, pretty good deal.
Speaker 9: I think it's the worst, most awful instrument.
Speaker 3: Nothing good can come out of it.
Speaker 4: Do you remember how it used to detach as well?
Speaker 5: That's an awful bite the top Yeah, that's it fell, Yeah, that's it. They know that the top bit that in your hand there that de chats as well, makes an even shrill an noise. Yeah, it comes in three parts, I seem to remember. Yeah, so if the's just the top, but you could blow in the kid in front of your ear really loudly.
Speaker 4: That's what I used to do. Okay, so you're going to play it.
Speaker 3: I prepared a little number.
Speaker 9: Are you familiar with the White Stripes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Love the White Stripes?
Speaker 3: Yea good family band.
Speaker 9: Only two of them in the band though, So I thought maybe they could add a recorder, help Jack white out, maybe round out.
Speaker 3: The song again.
Speaker 9: On your little drops one over here, there is a backing.
Speaker 5: Track technical lingo there drops inside base radio fans.
Speaker 3: Playing along to a song.
Speaker 9: Yeah, me and Jack are gonna duel together on the recorder, Jack on the guitar.
Speaker 5: All right, right, okay, so do you want to count me and then I'll play this off drops one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's do that, all right me, Jack, Christian go, let's go.
Speaker 14: Jack.
Speaker 5: It's torturous. Oh come on, wow wow?
Speaker 4: And you know what, really, that's as good as anyone can get that.
Speaker 3: It's such a bad instrument. Even when the notes are in tune, it sounds awful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it can be like World champs, and it can there can't be people competing at that. No matter how good you get, it's still a shrill instrument. Are there even any great rock songs?
Speaker 4: Have we even clarified that? Doesn't it always just sound like that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: So we've kicked off with the recorder.
Speaker 5: Any irritating, annoying instrument you can play this morning between now and nine o'clock, give us a go.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: A minutes past eight, Nope, that's the hour's time. The time will be then when it's past seven, wish in.
Speaker 4: The time away.
Speaker 5: Get your own clock. It's a question O'Connell show. That much is true.
Speaker 3: Seriously, I don't even know why they get DJs to do that anymore. People have their own clocks everywhere on their phone.
Speaker 5: To remember when we had this common station with our boss and she looks at you, like god, this guy knows nothing.
Speaker 4: She doubled down and said it, guys, it is really important.
Speaker 5: It matters to the listeners that we are a She's said she had a human.
Speaker 3: Alarm clock, and they'll get by without us.
Speaker 5: I don't need to people every day wait in bed until they hear the time from the man on the radio. Right now, they're like, just tell us the time. Is it seven or eight?
Speaker 4: I don't know whether to be in the car, get the kids ready for school. It's midnight.
Speaker 1: What you.
Speaker 5: Get the sun die out? AnyWho? Right this morning show nine four one four one o four three, we want you to call us up and play an irritating or annoying instrument.
Speaker 4: Down the phone. Nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 5: It's because yesterday we're actually debating what is the worst sounding instrument, the violin or the recorder. Chat went, no, hold my beer, it's actually a clarinet. The big one I want to hear is the clarinet.
Speaker 3: I would love to hear a squeaky clarinet.
Speaker 5: So and imagine there'd be some mom and dads right now where they're kids. I bet having clarinet lessons. Get them to go and get the clarinet and play it down the phone to us nine one four three. Wendy is listener of answer. She has a cat meowing piano. I didn't even know you could buy such an instrument, but anyway, she's played a song on it.
Speaker 4: She even gets the song.
Speaker 2: One two three four.
Speaker 4: I've loved this.
Speaker 5: I want a song every day next week from Wendy.
Speaker 4: Don't we all want that? Never let work.
Speaker 1: So nice?
Speaker 4: What a great way, I reckon.
Speaker 5: Eve McCartney would love this version of Get Back. That is brilliant, very very very powerful.
Speaker 4: Then, Patsy, is.
Speaker 2: This already on the violence on the violin?
Speaker 5: Don't tell me that the clarinet is worse than that?
Speaker 2: Is that time of the year they're learning Christmas cars.
Speaker 3: Scarce Annah always.
Speaker 2: Just murdering Rudolf. I think.
Speaker 3: It's so sharp.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: It's a that fingers down a chalkboard, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Sharon?
Speaker 13: Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good Sharon? So what instruments of terror have you got for us?
Speaker 8: I've had the training pipes of bagpipes.
Speaker 5: I didn't know if there was a training thing before you can graduate to the big pipes, the bagpipes.
Speaker 12: Exactly, You've got to practice on the training pipe before they give you the big pipes.
Speaker 4: And what's that called, Sharon?
Speaker 15: Well, I've always called it.
Speaker 12: A chantra or a chantra.
Speaker 4: And have you got it there?
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 12: I have not picked this up in almost twenty years.
Speaker 5: Perfect for this today we want awful noise, all four noise down the phone on a Friday on this show. All right, Shan, when are you ready and give it a play? Bi It sounds like some old eighties computer game that someone trod on and went into demo mode. That is yet, can we have that one more time, please, Sharon, just to see if that was a one off flute that it was that bad or can you do it on command?
Speaker 4: Off you go, Sharon?
Speaker 13: Is that bad?
Speaker 4: One more time? Sharon? That is a great one.
Speaker 5: It will Yeah, Shannon, we'll send you a prize for that. Thank you very much, Thank you very much. All right, stay with us because we have Auzaila. Do you remember those from the World Cup quite a few years ago? Irritating, irritating, annoying sound. We got one live next.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian Comments Podcast.
Speaker 4: Open invitation this morning. They call us up.
Speaker 5: Play an irritating or annoying instrument over the phone. Let's go to Wendy. Now came one in Wendy.
Speaker 14: Good morning Christians.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, Wendy. So are you South African? No, I'm not a muzzy okay? And how do you have avozila? Because I seem to remember these ruining the twenty ten World Cup in South Africa.
Speaker 15: Oh, it's my husband. He is English, but he lived in South Africa and he has two half sisters.
Speaker 8: In South Africa.
Speaker 14: So one of them kindly brought one over for a visit one time. And yeah, we've still got it.
Speaker 4: How did border patrol that? That's so good?
Speaker 5: That's so good, like bringing COVID into the quarantine anyone with azila? I remember there were like fights in the stairs because people check their team on. Someone's playing that monotonal horn in their ear behind them.
Speaker 3: He was so annoying to watch on TV.
Speaker 5: It's like kind of horrible honking noise.
Speaker 3: So food is I'm just reading here movies That was not banned at the twenty ten World Cup. So that was the year that we all heard it. But then after backlash from the global community for banded for any upcoming tournaments.
Speaker 4: All right, so Wendy, have you got one?
Speaker 11: Now, I've got one right here.
Speaker 5: If you go, let's flash back to twenty ten. That is not what I have you got sinus problem?
Speaker 14: Is it?
Speaker 4: Hey fever?
Speaker 3: It sounded like you just had a funnel.
Speaker 4: It didn't sound like that it's.
Speaker 14: Like a long yellow funnel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we remember it being different.
Speaker 4: When do you obviously cannop you're just so sighing into it.
Speaker 5: Can your husband play it?
Speaker 15: Just have to get on, get on and then blow it, Christian, and you'll probably have to give it a go.
Speaker 4: I'll be all right, thank you, all right, Wendy, thank you very much. She cool.
Speaker 8: Thanks, Christian, have a good day.
Speaker 5: We're not at the World Cup.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'cyls show podcast.
Speaker 5: This trust isn't the only thing to go this week. She remember a couple of days ago, everyone's up in arms about bomb Bureau of Metrology want to become the bureau. They've now decided they've reverse changed, said that we can refer to them however way we want. They spent two hundred thousand dollars including a consultant and then the cost of rebranding forty eight hours later to go.
Speaker 4: We don't want to.
Speaker 5: Be knowing as a bureau. You can call us bomb or now whatever you want. What they lasted shorten this trust and.
Speaker 3: The does the government agency even go for a reband anyway? We're not shopping with that.
Speaker 2: A bit prinkly because they you know, they are a serious bureau. They want to be referred to us.
Speaker 5: But what everyone took the weather seriously, especially in this country, what we've been through over the last couple of years. No one took them as a clown organization? Are they the circus? Your trained performance? The people we see on TV? All right, so we got the big one. Nichola's on the line. You know we're talking this morning. Then you can call up the show and playing irritating musical instrument over the phone. We've had a really bad ver sailor played reasonably well. It's terrifying, but played badly with someone that's emptying their nose down. It's what we've had.
Speaker 4: We've got Nicola, come on in, Nikola.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 4: So Nicola, have you got a clarinet?
Speaker 12: Yeah, my daughter Charlotte's been playing for the last couple of months and it's as bad as you think it would be.
Speaker 4: Spoken like a great mother.
Speaker 3: For anything you have to do through a period of practice.
Speaker 5: Any gene must have been terrible when he first started, and then just a bit less terrible when.
Speaker 4: He became a star.
Speaker 5: Potentially, so Nikola, when she's rehearsing at home, it might.
Speaker 4: It must be quite hard to hear that.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 12: But you know these are trials and tribulations I guess of being a parent. You just have to assume it. Eventually, over time, then it will get this up.
Speaker 4: All right, So is Charlotte? Theyre ready to play?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Chalott's right here next to me, and we've got the scene from the New World Symphony by demorgejacquescon Oh my god.
Speaker 5: We're about to play that in five minutes time. It's that Amanda rock.
Speaker 4: But we get you to do it.
Speaker 5: We don't need to cue that. And please thank your daughter, Charlotte for doing this as well.
Speaker 12: Wonderful shall do so you ready to go?
Speaker 5: Charlotte m yeah, Oh my god, that amazing. That is the best clarinet plane I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: That was stunning. Oh my word.
Speaker 5: Devorce be spinning in this game right now.
Speaker 3: I told you about the squeaks.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: Now that is that's harter than the recorder. We solve the great conundrum in life, what is the worst?
Speaker 4: That is amazing.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what, though, Nicola, I'll give you and your daughter, being such good sports, a pair of tickets to go and see Robbie Williams Live.
Speaker 12: Wow, that is fantastic. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That's all right, and thank you Charlotte as well. It sounded perfect. Thank you very much, Charlotte. Have a lovely weekend, and thanks for coming on the show.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian, I played the clarinet as a teenager. When I then went as a parent to my son's first concert, I said of signing, thank you and apology to my parents for putting out with what that must have been like a concert of clarinet's good God, wow, you in a circle of hell.
Speaker 4: That's been a lot there.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for your text message. The other day we were talking about how when I was younger, I sent away for a pair of Chuck Norris action geens. There's no easy way just a segue into that. You can't go oh yeah, yeah, that we all did, not just you, Christian. It's in my martial arts magazine is to get every month called Combat Magazine, and there was a picture of Chuck Noise kicking someone in the head and the advert promised that you if you were ever involved at a street encounter, these genes would not bind your legs to inhibit if I ever had to suddenly unleash a round house down and anyway and so would be a sailing. So I need these. Chuck needs them, thirteen year old me.
Speaker 4: How bad were things at my school?
Speaker 5: Ryan needed special action jeans to slip into after school to walk home. So anyway, I sent off for these. So today on the show on nine four one four one four three, we want to talk about what did you send off for? Because these days it's very easy to order online. Wasn't even a thing, and this isn't even that long ago, really, but you have to sort of send out for coupons to the magazine or go to the post office and a UK was something called a postal order where you would take money they would give you this. Another thing was like getting your parents to give you a check. You'd give them your pocket money, they give you a check to put in there. So what did you send off for?
Speaker 2: Pats I saw in the New Idea when Prince I and Charles were getting married in the Franklin Mint, which you know produces some.
Speaker 5: Of the most parents used to get a lot of Franklin mint.
Speaker 2: There there was a porcelain mug of Charles and dye their heads and ideally wanted it anyway, So I made mum. You know, you rip the page out of the magazine, you filled it out fielding your details, put your check in an envelope with this form and send away and it would come back. Well, it took months to come back, and when it did, the handle had broken off in the post. You kidding, no, So Dad had to super glow it back on. But still I thought it was the best thing, because you're right, there was no online shopping.
Speaker 5: This was like so stcitic. You sent away with that check. It was like a message in a bottle. You were hoping for something to come back, like the photo. I remember I got a Franklin mint. It was an alarm clock with a spitfire in the middle of it. The old World War two plane as well, and it was a shoddy alarm clock that turned out that only worked once. I think it was a piece of tap.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Now we're asking you what did you send away for going into ross? Christian. When I was in high school, the first mobile I ever owned was the Coke Phone. This would have been around two thousand and six. I collected thirty rappers from the six hundred millile to Coca Cola bottles.
Speaker 4: Wow. That's those mega ones, isn't it.
Speaker 5: And sent them in with fifty dollars cash before we sent my beautiful motor rolla Coca Cola phone.
Speaker 4: Still got it?
Speaker 2: Look at that?
Speaker 4: That is quite incredible. All right, let's go to Paul. Paul, what did you send away for? Morning?
Speaker 14: Guys?
Speaker 3: I did the same thing, except for it was twenty sneakers bar rappers.
Speaker 4: And what did you get bas city rollers?
Speaker 11: Poster?
Speaker 4: Wow? What an exchange.
Speaker 5: Not exactly a mobile phone, yes, but back in the day, bigger away for those city roller fans.
Speaker 16: Hey, look I was collecting posters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, Paul, thank you very much for have a nice weekend.
Speaker 15: Thanks you too.
Speaker 4: Thanks goes By. Hey Gary, Hey, I'm good Gary.
Speaker 5: What did you send away for?
Speaker 16: Oh you're not going to believe it. I'll send away for giant vegetables jack in the bean stalk, No like pumpkin that can weigh up the two hundred and fifty kilos strawberry and bigger than your fist.
Speaker 5: Why did you want all these mega fruits and vegetables?
Speaker 16: I bought them for giggles on way the old. I just want to see if they're going to grow.
Speaker 5: Do you know what it's a staple of local newspapers in your leg It's someone let you go with the giant sort of fruit or vegetable or pumpkin.
Speaker 4: So when the seeds turned up, did you plant them? What happened?
Speaker 16: Oh No, I'm waiting for them to turn up. I haven't planned it. I'm still waiting for him to come in the post.
Speaker 5: Gary, the moment they arrive, you call this show. This is going to be our reality show. They've grown, catching up of a real time updates the Gary's Mega pumpkins.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be two and fifty kilos.
Speaker 16: Yes, competition pumpkins.
Speaker 4: Competition pupkins. That's amazing. All right, Gary, Seriously, when they arrive, you call us, all right.
Speaker 16: No worries at all made or we'll do all right.
Speaker 4: Fingers cross us this weekend.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast all right.
Speaker 5: Since the start today's show, then, we've been saying you can call the show at any time and play an irritating or annoying musical instrument over the phone. And we've heard bad Vi Sailor's even the good one isn't but an actual genuinely bad VI Sailor's. We've heard a clarinets, heard cat pianos. Now, obviously for some of you are going to go, well there some of these instruments you talk about, the clownet or the violin, I hold very dear, And of course you can have your right to apply. Lucy's on the line right now and once to actually put the case forward for what a beautiful instrument the violin is. Lucy, good morning, Hello, good morning Christian. Now, Lucy, thank you very much to give us a call. So you want to defend the violin?
Speaker 14: Yes, And my partner called me and said that, yeah, that someone was playing or you are, Yeah, you're not sure whether the violin is the best issuing. So I'll call just to redeem brilliant.
Speaker 5: And what are you going to play for us now, Lucy, I'm going.
Speaker 14: To play my partner's favorite song, Can't Stop by Red Hot Schewittifers.
Speaker 4: All right, I didn't know that was a common one to play with the violin.
Speaker 14: Well shall I start out?
Speaker 15: Yeah, all right, thank you?
Speaker 11: This is really good.
Speaker 4: That is very very good violin playing. That was very good.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Maybe One of the problems is violin doesn't trouble down well well down the phone line, because even though very well played.
Speaker 5: The playing was faultless. You've also been playing for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Lucy, something different.
Speaker 4: It was thank you.
Speaker 5: Well, it's lovely to speak to a violin virtuo, So thank you very much, Lucy.
Speaker 4: Have a nice weekend.
Speaker 14: Thank you bye.
Speaker 5: Not a listener turns out finding people got great sense of humor.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Done out for knockoff Friday.
Speaker 5: Patie, what are you looking forward to this week? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well today when I knock off workoff, got to go and get my hair done, like you know, just regular maintenance. So that'll be most of the day to be honest, roots done. Yeah, I'd be lucky to get home for dinner, so they'll have to uber it is. It's just like relentless. But this weekend we're having just the moms, the school moms. We're getting together for a movie session. But you two wouldn't like what we're going to see. It's missus Harris goes to Paris.
Speaker 3: I don't even know about it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Now, it's you know, like your Downton Abbey's.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard about it. Then is obsessed with any periodical drama.
Speaker 4: Kara loves all of this.
Speaker 3: A new one called The Empress, and I was like, Downtown Abby. She's like, no, they're in Germany.
Speaker 2: Now I'm looking forward to that. I haven't been to the flicks for a while.
Speaker 4: Jackie boy, what is it for you this weekend?
Speaker 3: This afternoon, I'm taking my son swimming.
Speaker 4: Oh, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Seven months old. He went for the first time last week and absolutely loved got.
Speaker 4: The little floaty from the little ring they set in.
Speaker 3: They just put him last week on a kickboard because he's so light. The kickboard doesn't even seek A.
Speaker 2: Hip of stuff that I'll bring in for you from Paul Saddler.
Speaker 4: Sorry, she was a swim coach or something.
Speaker 2: Well we had all the stuff with Audie. Yeah, because she wasn't strong in the water. So we've got the arm floats, the waist floats, the kickboard everything.
Speaker 3: Who did here's the problem?
Speaker 2: Paul Saddler drop that like it like it's a brilliant swim school.
Speaker 4: Floating by Paul.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's maybe.
Speaker 4: It's as your legend of the floating world is he is.
Speaker 2: He's got schools here, they're everywhere Thailand.
Speaker 5: If someone's introduced someone to me, he said, this guy is the prawn king of.
Speaker 2: I'll bring it in for you, Jackson.
Speaker 4: We could Oh my god, don't break it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: If you've got it in short, Hey, what is he wear?
Speaker 2: Does he wear one of those little cute swimming nappies swimming?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's got his own little board shop.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's so cute. I was in a chemist yesterday and I thought of your little son. They had nail clippers for babies because their nails are so Who does That's my job actually for about the first twelve years with daughters to do their nails.
Speaker 3: It's so hard because and we have this it's almost like a nail file on the end of an electric goosbrush, right that that pushes his nails down. But if you don't do it.
Speaker 5: It's how you're raising an eagle child.
Speaker 4: What they grow them overnight? They got these talents.
Speaker 5: He sometimes like.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells show podcast.
Speaker 5: I've just realized. I think I know also why you're getting your hair dumb? Why radio awards next Saturday?
Speaker 2: Baby? Perhaps?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You gave us a liverited camouflage. There have you picked out the outfit? It's our radio awards. We're all being flown over to Sydney next saturdaynight some hotel.
Speaker 4: There have you picked out the outfit?
Speaker 2: I've got to pick it up yet it's still getting made.
Speaker 3: Oh beautiful.
Speaker 5: The trash you wore a couple of years ago when it was here in Melbourne was a beautiful one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Karen did a great job. Girl who made my wedding dress does?
Speaker 5: She worked with Paul Sadler and those cloation devices she does, she makes them. My wife is now getting parent either thought she had an outfit sort of that she wore to the graduation of the night last night. Again it's bedtime. Suddenly my wife is in a dress, she's dressed up with that, she's going out.
Speaker 4: What's going on? I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't say anything, but I've got a possible outfit. I went another one and she goes, what do you think?
Speaker 4: And I went, you look stunning. She went, but you're not saying that about the dress?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I just said, overall they dress you together, the package looks stunning.
Speaker 4: And I actually said, what if I said wrong.
Speaker 5: I actually didn't know.
Speaker 4: She went.
Speaker 5: She goes upstairs to see why. The daughters go, your dad, Your dad doesn't like it, You go, I second, Mom looks stunning, and they're going, Dad, I didn't say that. The sisters are ganging up on me. They're gonna tell me Limb from Limb one day. If I'm not here, they've killed me. They turned so quickly. So yeah, she's getting her head done over the weekend as well. I've just had a text message from my wife. It turns out we're going to see that movie Missus Harris on Sunday.
Speaker 4: She's booked tickets to it. She went, it looks delightful.
Speaker 5: Yes, no one wants to see a movie that's delightful, all right, John Wick isn't delightful. I don't look for delightful movies. I've seen the trailer for it. Is this the one where I think it's set in the nineteen fifties. She's a window cleaner. She's sayings that somebody to go to Paris and somehow ends up working for the House of Dior and saves them.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's run in my right, in my wheelhouse.
Speaker 5: My wife goes to me other day we're talking about it. She goes, do you think it's based on a true story?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Once we saw Frankenstein and No stupidly came out of the cinema and I said to Chris, is that place was?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Said? You are kidding me, aren't you?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 5: No, to be fair, living where Patsy lives, you can understand where you've seen some of that around in the wild there out at Werriby out west story.
Speaker 4: So was that a documentary line? The wall thing? Where were we?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 4: Forgot what we're doing?
Speaker 5: Play the music? Christian, knock off Friday?
Speaker 4: Oh missus, Harris goes to Paris.
Speaker 14: So if it.
Speaker 4: Rhymes, I don't want to see it.
Speaker 5: Let us know what it's like.
Speaker 4: Well, I know, I let you know on Monday.
Speaker 5: All right, So knock off, knock off Friday? What time you knocking off the day? What's the highlight of your weekend? Nine four one four one oh four three, Chris, Good morning, Good morning, Christian, Jack and pets Christy. Mind?
Speaker 4: What time you knocking off today? And what's the highlight of this weekend?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 13: I pretty much knocked off yesterday morning because I'm getting married tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, And you and your partner, so you're not seeing each other?
Speaker 4: Didn't you said goodbye to each other yesterday?
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, we're not doing the super traditional thing. We'll be spending tonight together and then tomorrow will do do he separate ways and then made up tomorrow afternoon.
Speaker 5: Meet up, non traditional, no traditions meet up.
Speaker 4: See we're going. I'll swing by an hour.
Speaker 5: I'll be waiting for it now.
Speaker 4: And where is this all happening?
Speaker 13: The ceremony at my parents plus so backyard wedding. So yeah, we've got our wet weather contingency. You said, employee, what a night mare?
Speaker 5: I mean yesterday a beautiful, stunning day, and then this weekend the rain.
Speaker 4: So you're going to be indoors.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we've we've got an enormous marquee. Who is ready to well to be set up today? So or need to rock and roll to tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what you leave if very labor, if it's an enormous marquee, don't those things take that dayste to set up?
Speaker 3: And it's raining today?
Speaker 5: Who said that? You're not set up by Chris?
Speaker 13: No, no, no, I'm not sitting up with getting somebody to do that for us.
Speaker 4: Fool to do that.
Speaker 5: Well, Chris, have a lovely wedding tomorrow, two partners. Well we're having have a great day.
Speaker 13: I will pass it on, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: When you meet out, Pasaden, let's go to leone here.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 8: How are you doing today?
Speaker 5: Everybody is great here and what are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 14: Well, we're having a golf widow this weekend because the boys are off playing golf somewhere and us girls get together and we've got a beautiful.
Speaker 12: Night out at Brow and this in a lovely restaurant and.
Speaker 14: Waking up tomorrow morning with mimosas and croissants and also the yummy stuff lovely.
Speaker 5: So basically you're getting on it tonight because when you go out for dinner, I see a large group of ladies. You know that they're getting stuck into it.
Speaker 12: Well, no different to what the boys are doing.
Speaker 5: You're quite right, You're quite right.
Speaker 4: Well, have a lovely time tonight on a great weekend.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: I mean Bill Bailey is on toys in Melbourne this weekend. I'm seeing for lunch over the weekend. He's given me a challenge. I need recommendations. Actually, he wants to have a chicken Palmer. Right, He's obviously heard a lot about the hyperbout and stuff like that. He wants to go to the very best place in Melbourne. And I've forgotten I need earlier.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 5: I just realized actually because I just saw on a lert my phone. You know when you do like a calendar update Bill Bailey this weekend for that night. Oh my god, I haven't sought out the restaurant yet. And he said, ask the listeners, let's go somewhere that's famous for having a great one. I was like, this is such a big question, right, because there's no I've never even had. I've had quite a few since I've been here. I've never had a bad one. But some are very good, because any pub will do your pot and a part out of five bucks. But there must be some places that are famous for having a really, really great one. Please let me.
Speaker 3: Know o'clock this morning, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: What a question to ask Melbournians. Where's a good place to go and get a chicken Palmer? So many texts coming in. So, yeah, if you're going to see Bill Bailey this weekend the Palais, you have a great show. He's amazing life, brilliant comedian. Anyway, meeting up with them over the weekend and he wanted me to take him out. About to go out for lunch and have a chicken Palmer. So I haven't booked anywhere. I'm meant to ask you earlier. So many recommendations coming in. Christian the Birmingham Hotel in Fitzroy for the best, Baronia Hotel, Mount Evelyn Palmer at Deco opposite the Rivilli and Camberley is good. The best parmers are all of you begin The best partners are from Fat Jacks. They've got one in Saint Kilda, Alturna Clayton, Greensborough, Royston Hotel in Richmondster's down the road from us. And thank you so much. Ben, who's inviting us around to his house.
Speaker 4: Cook That won't be weird at all.
Speaker 5: I drive, I drive, I've drive Bill out there and then just we pull up.
Speaker 4: I follow. I've never met this guy, Bill.
Speaker 5: Why are we feeling sleepy? I'm feeling smoothie dust Bill. The Sporting Globe and rich on Lazy Mo's in Oakley. Thank you very much for these. It feels like bills have to stay for a couple of weeks. Go through all of them, all right, Today's time waste and no recommendations from Jack.
Speaker 2: I only I kept thinking of my local What about the corner hotel? They're good down on Swan.
Speaker 3: It's good, good, But I'm trying to think of like the best part of it.
Speaker 5: Especially when someone says he's in town, he's on the world tour. You want a really wow and rather than going, I don't want him going. That's pretty good, all right, christ you think this is great? Is he going Australia in the four years?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 5: All right? Time wasted today? It is World Complaint Handler Appreciation Day.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Have we made that up? Is that a real thing?
Speaker 5: All right? So we're looking for your complaining movies. Complaining movies, Okay, I've got a few good men, Gold.
Speaker 4: One hundred and twenty seven hours.
Speaker 5: On hold, come on, give it to me, No on.
Speaker 4: When Harry met Suky, I'm sorry, I'm late. Parking was a night mare.
Speaker 5: S oh. Complaining movies, ah, but Tiger is barely leaning and you can clearly see the dragon. Oh dearn, yeah, god, yeah, because you're complaining about it.
Speaker 4: You know you can still see it's barely leaning.
Speaker 5: It's not really crouchy. It's more like it's like lean, and I can see that easily, Silvern and Silver. I'll give you the first hour of Monday shoulder. You know by the way he said, oh, I didn't know Bill was in town this weekend. Yeah, yes, and then Jack was going on the only show I could go and see his Sunday.
Speaker 2: But oh he's inviting himself.
Speaker 5: No, not just that, he just said I can't go Sunday. It's a shower, and say, unless you gave me the first hour off.
Speaker 3: Right, Sam Penge gets it every day, all.
Speaker 4: Right, what have you got complaining movies?
Speaker 3: So yes or no to Monday?
Speaker 4: No, I mean go and see him live, then come.
Speaker 3: To work complaining movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, you should be good at this.
Speaker 3: Waiter, waiter, come over here. There's a hair in my Superman.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, and you toug me about the barely leaning Tiger.
Speaker 3: Bronze minus complaining movies, Horton, here's a boom gold the teenage mutant winger Turtle.
Speaker 5: That's also gold.
Speaker 4: That's gold plus.
Speaker 3: And Karen Height nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: Oh so last year k.
Speaker 3: Very funny.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Time Now Tomorrow, Today's time waster. We're looking for your complaining movies. Jack, you're ready to mark a few good Ombudsmen Gold on Tim Complaints on a Plane, Bronze Weekend, Bomoney's.
Speaker 3: Bronze Bomony, something.
Speaker 4: The Empire strikes weut of pain, working conditions.
Speaker 3: Silver.
Speaker 5: This is Bo Durham. When someone's angry about the food or how they go. This is Bo Durham Bronz. I like to Mary Grouching Tiger, winging Dragon Gold that the barely leading one was Gold to you, ask me, I'm getting angry here. This is hot off the press from Josh Flash Cordon.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's in James Corn.
Speaker 3: Hello, man, I'm still doing Karen Star. That's actually very good.
Speaker 4: Very good.
Speaker 5: Batman versus onwards Man, Jeff, well done, dude. Where's the manager?
Speaker 3: Gold?
Speaker 5: That Mickey b big troubling little whiner Gold Men who swear at.
Speaker 3: Goats, Silver, She Soak Not a movie, though I thought series. Do it again?
Speaker 5: Eat Pray, Love of One Google Star review Silver, Don't you dare Devil? Put me on hold Bronze, try though Nathan of Angry Karen's Oh, Silver, Krabby Shack.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's a little bit crabby.
Speaker 3: Silver.
Speaker 4: It's a wonderful life.
Speaker 5: Not Mikayla, why not?
Speaker 4: It's a Friday chance You're on?
Speaker 3: But menus laugh, Gold.
Speaker 5: Wines World, Gold, Honey, I Hate the Kids, Silver and from Bow Can I speak to your boss?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 1: Silver Path The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, let's talk about Monday Show today. So Monday Show we will be announcing because we need to, because we need to find out where we are actually be going to do in the show next Thursday from all the many hundreds of you that have entered our big competition, then to win the back to the Show Live You Meals next Thursday and Aloo with Sue the Wiko playing live and the sixty thousand dollars kitchen makeover thanks to Ian s. So Monday we will be announcing who it is, I can promise you now. We still don't know yet. Honestly, we still don't know. There are actually team members have been knocking on doors and going round certain listeners homes this week, having a little nosey round and then reporting back to us. So if we've been spying on your home, thank you for being so accommodating to our to Amy who's been driving all over Victoria come around listeners' homes and then cording us with their location reports. But on Monday you can find out is it yours we're coming to Also, Monday, we'll have your six word weekends. Have a great weekend. We're back Monday. You could also find out is Jack going to be there at six o'clock or did he go and see Bill Burley and he intends to come in at seven, So many questions will be answered on Monday show. Have a great weekend well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast