Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Yesterday, right, my wife and I went out for a bite to eat, right, like a late brunch, I guess, or we might technically call it one o'clock.
Speaker 2: Un that's a lunch.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, we're here for late roach, okay whatever, pony, I'm here for early dinner okay at one something.
Speaker 2: Other people here for early dinner, as we have a look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go out yesterday and I felt so sorry for my wife, But I think I actually have like hyper vigilance. Once I'm aware of something, I can't turn it off.
Speaker 2: Jane. Right, and there was a there was a guy there that was.
Speaker 1: Talking very very very loudly you know where. It was like people were looking round, right, it was so loud. And then I heard him order and he actually wanted a side serving of toast. And he said to the woman, can you make sure it's buttered for me as well? And she thought he was joking right right, and he went no, no, can you buy it for me? And he goes, oh, you must have had a butter toast like trying to get the band with him. And he was a real humor to sack this guy.
Speaker 2: Right. I'm now looking round at this staring at him.
Speaker 1: My wife goes to take it easy, right, and I'm like Michael Douglas and falling down.
Speaker 2: I can't pull back from it. I'm ready to throw down.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at this guy right, and I hear him say my wife always does it with me.
Speaker 2: I don't know how. And he's like, it's just been a pain.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know how to do.
Speaker 1: He said to this woman, I don't know how to butter toast. Everyone knows how a buttter toast? He said, can you make sure? Can you bring it out buttered for me?
Speaker 2: Right? I turned back right. My wife goes, it's not something to do with you.
Speaker 3: You're hulking up.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am.
Speaker 1: She goes, so anyway, the reason why I thought this master come out and have a chat and get out the house.
Speaker 2: Says, what do you.
Speaker 1: Think we should do for Christmas? And I'm like, can you believe that guy? She's going to please?
Speaker 2: Can you let it go. In the end, we had to move to a different.
Speaker 3: Part of this because of the distraction in my eyeline.
Speaker 1: Right, and then I still ten minutes, twenty minutes, I can't sort of out. I see the lady, I call her over right, I said, don't. I will tip you double right if you don't do it. She say, it's okay, it's no big ten. I said that you don't need to. He knows how to butter his toast. Don't butter his toast. And then I saw them bring it out and I can see it's buttered and what it goes, let's just go over I just had to actually say I'm really sorry. She goes, why can't you just why can't you let it go? I said, don't you? Isn't it irritating you? She went, not, like, is it irritating you that there's a guy out there in Melbourne that demands that people butter his toast?
Speaker 2: Definitely?
Speaker 3: And Bianker I get in trouble from Banker as well for having lunches and brunches and early dinners where I'm looking over her shoulders and not paying attention to the conversation because something is annoying me in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: I am maintenance. Can I just say that you're listening to the question of Carl's Show podcast