Speaker 1: Christian O'Connor show podcast yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a news about maybe they're gonna be going back to school before the end of this term the kids in my house a little bit of a lighter atmosphere.
Speaker 1: It did help with the classic dad joke. This is a good joke. Right during their breaks.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I can see my daughters chatting to some of their mates and like the split screen on zoom for home schooling, right, and obviously I'm aware that the kids can see obviously ruby or if I walk past through the background, yep. Sometimes I might do a funny voice like this, for example last week.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: It gets an easy little laugh and it might most have allant it just annoys my toor to go that's not funny somehow, that's my dad. I killed with this one yesterday to pretend going downstairs to get something. I'll tell you what, Pat those are the two mates of hers were laughing. Okay, that's all I need is two of them laughing. Undone for the day. It was a hell of a performance at one o'clock at lunchtime yesterday, and I hopefully I've got busy day today. Get back for another not this time, not man in lyft going sorry, not man going downstairs to get something, but the lift and then he gets stuck between floors like so. But anyway, if you want to annoy your kids today, just walk behind them as they're having one of their online and pretend to go down stairs to the basement to get something.
Speaker 1: And then it's also.
Speaker 4: A quad worker, harder than you think.
Speaker 2: And then sometimes you go back out and left something back down. A Southy scope for comedy is huge.
Speaker 5: I remember Jim oh And had a whole TV show This is how I pictured it about that where he went up and down the stairs behind the dead He was a cooking It was a fake cooking show.
Speaker 4: But all I remember.
Speaker 2: Great great stand up. I didn't realize that I got here. He lives here and he's a a I don't knowe ont of Big Starr.
Speaker 1: He is here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, some years ago in the UK, brilliant, brilliant stand up comedian Jim oh so yesterday with the news that now the restrictions have been lifted in the hopefully the right way for the next couple of weeks and see how we all get on. But the big thing is we're all making different plans this weekend, aren't we? And that was a big thing, straight right.
Speaker 1: Five people? What can we do? Five? Five people?
Speaker 2: I did like it when Dan and you said about the five people coming round? He went, only family and friends, as if I was going to drive around you coughing, you coughing, you've gotta sore throat come around to mine this weekend. Hey, stranger party round at the o'connells. Come on over. Only family and friends, are KB? Warn Victorian's only family and friends?
Speaker 1: No, what you guys are like?
Speaker 2: Okay, just inviting anyone around for a chabang round of yours this Saturday night.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he got me thinking about because.
Speaker 2: We've got a situation where there's a whole group of us and if you just invite five, it's an odd number. They're all married couples at our age or your boring mates are all boring married people like you. So you know, we've got to become about who we invite over. And oh they'll be upset. They can't recome around because favorites. Hey, you can't because the Furies five. You got the Furious five come around. You've got a worker who who are the Furious five? If you all married couples, what does that mean to you?
Speaker 1: Do it in shifts?
Speaker 2: We see them between six and seven, you've got the seven to eight bit, you've got to go and some like that. So we all do it like that and I'm not sure to do but it got me thinking about if you could have anyone round this weekend, anyone did or alive, anyone round at yours?
Speaker 1: Who would you have, Patsy, who would it be for you?
Speaker 6: I'd have Brian Adams at the top. Of course I would have joy.
Speaker 1: Do you think it'd be that interesting?
Speaker 6: Of course he would.
Speaker 1: But what's you exactly? What's he coming around for snacks?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got these cause yet ones. I've got facon. It's a vegan bacon. You do it, but not at the same grill that you do the meat as well.
Speaker 6: Well, he'd get what he was served.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 5: You're my favorite ever singer and musician eat meat for the first time in thirty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know you're Jewish, but you will have whatever I feed you. You'll get what you serve and that's the whereas that's really.
Speaker 4: Respectful shy house my rules, Bryan.
Speaker 1: Sure, Brian Adams is gonna have a great Saturday night around.
Speaker 3: Don't leave the table until you finished your plate. Jackie Naesses would also be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got a movie Adams like moaning about how he's got to have a pig sandwich basically.
Speaker 1: Then he've got Jackie O Nasses. So Jackie Nassis in Werribee, this is amazing water, what a story? Driving?
Speaker 6: She'd bring a bit of class to the joint, don't she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I didn't want to say anything but that your word's not mine, So driving it into the colder sat where you resided.
Speaker 1: Brian Adams putting up.
Speaker 4: Chris is out of the front, cutting the hose up to make a beer bar.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jackie, I just need to cut that hose. So you've got Jackie Jackie O Nasses, Brian Adams, jas Is coming out west Meryl Streep.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with Merrow?
Speaker 1: Great is the thought of all of these out on the deck round at yours.
Speaker 6: Then i'd have Sarah Jessica Parker.
Speaker 1: She'd hates it coming around to yours.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why, big old dog she strikes with someone when that dog Pressley, that enormous sort of Clifford the bit Red Dog starts jumping up on Sarah Jessica Parker's dress or you know Milanolo chewing.
Speaker 1: She's gonna hate it.
Speaker 6: I'd also have the four members of Ever to be there.
Speaker 1: Already broken down AND's rules.
Speaker 2: You're now getting a two thousand dollars fine, you gotta ask Jackio to chick chip in just been fine.
Speaker 1: Sixteen hundred dollars by the state of Victoria.
Speaker 4: You can have one memory of evera of the rest have to wait outside.
Speaker 2: So how does Brian Adams feel? He's thinking, well, I'm the only musicians. Hang on, who's that is?
Speaker 1: Benny? And what's his name? The other three from Amber?
Speaker 2: He's now being put in his place, Brian, put the guitar away, Abra here. We don't need any of your mediocre, lukewarm hits, so that.
Speaker 6: Could count as one would be one. So there's my five okaya off one play.
Speaker 1: Mate Christian Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: So with the news that we can have five over this weekend, we're thinking, if you could have anyone over this weekend, ted or a life, who would it be. Patsy's gone for quite a party on Saturday night, so if I remember he got Brian Adams, Yep, Jackie Nassis.
Speaker 6: Correct Sarah Jessica.
Speaker 5: Parker, Sarah Jessica Parker, and then yep, Meryl Street Mail Street.
Speaker 1: And then I mean, is this that's not enough? Abba?
Speaker 4: All four members?
Speaker 6: So you're update coming out of retirement.
Speaker 2: All right, So there's eight, there's obviously you and your husband, Okate, there's ten.
Speaker 1: Now how are you all seating? Everybody who sits? Where are you're breaking up? Abba?
Speaker 2: Abbot one of you? Benny who sitting next to Brian? Where are they all sat on this banquet table?
Speaker 6: I reckon, We'll go out the back.
Speaker 3: We don't have a big dining table, so we always have big dues out the back on their decking. We might cook a barbecue and have some cold vabas and some salad, pev maybe for dessert, lovely.
Speaker 2: Lovely, and it strikes me. Then they'll also be sat on those odd chairs. You know, we've only got a set number of decent chairs.
Speaker 4: Like you have to bring some of the indoor chairs outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might have to borrow like a high one from a neighbor, so someone's high.
Speaker 2: And then there's someone else to be sating, Like all these little bed stall for a table or something there on the floor. Bryan Adams's moan again, only he got to have a snag and he's a vegetarian. He's on the little kiddie foot stool or something on the floor. All right, Who i'd have this weekend? Out my way, I'd have Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: Okay, you just try.
Speaker 2: No, I tell you why I have Trump. I have Jessica An Okay, New Zealand leader. I think, yes, I think she's one of the smartest leaders in the world right now. I'd have her and Trump, those two trying to talk to each other. Hopefully she can try and talk some sense and other companies would be incredible.
Speaker 4: And if not, you'll get some good stories from Monday morning on the.
Speaker 1: Exactly what happened when Trump he came round to mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd also have because I'm fascinated in the Pyramids and the true store in the Pyramids, Tuton Carmon. You know, I'd ever quick chat with him about Listen, how do you build those pyramids?
Speaker 4: He was dead when they build him, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: He all know stuff? Okay, ah, no, he will know. It's a toot car moon and then you need someone to do the food really well. Okay, I like doing a barbecue, but I want to be hearing what Trump's saying and are done, and also what Tooton Carmoon's got to say. So I'm gonna have celebrity chef. He's available at the moment. Pete Evans is going to come around. And also because I like on a Saturday night to have for a couple of glass of whine, He's going to bring that light machine round, which can cure hangovers and everything. I'm gonna be all right Sunday morning waking up, I won't have a stinking hangover.
Speaker 1: He'll have that light box.
Speaker 4: So he's not there for conversation. He's there to keda.
Speaker 1: Do the food, and wear's that light machine. Pete, okay, Jack who.
Speaker 5: I First my head went to Kirk Kabam, and then I thought, actually, it seems hard to please. I feel like anything you serve up you won't be happy.
Speaker 1: We're not missed a Saturday night.
Speaker 5: No, So then I'm going to shift that to Dave Groll get no fun stories, but just seems more pleasant he is.
Speaker 1: He's very charismatic and a really funny guy.
Speaker 5: I sort of felt the same thing about John Lennon a bit too intimidating.
Speaker 1: Not doll, but a complicated character.
Speaker 5: It's a bit political maybe, so I'm going to go Paul McCartney.
Speaker 2: No politics, think on a Saturday night. Meanwhile, I'm hosting Trump, the King of Ideas, Tom Carmoon and a light machine Man.
Speaker 5: I'd have Michael Jordan, of course, because I's with the last dance at the moment. And then this is going to seem like a cliche.
Speaker 4: Einstein Sunny.
Speaker 2: Now you're like one of those reality TV shows. It's a pinheaded girl on married at first sight. I really like to go, who would I like to go on a slipperty date with Einstein?
Speaker 1: For his mind?
Speaker 5: I feel like when we talked a lot of pop culture about music in basketball, we can go, you know what, guys, let's Einstein's here as well. Let's get some math.
Speaker 1: Albert alb jumping on this one.
Speaker 6: Now you're a nine nine times the.
Speaker 2: Crazy hair to you as well, with a big high hair as well. I think you get on very well with Ironstein.
Speaker 4: Of all our dinner parties, I do like mine the best.
Speaker 1: What a surprise, Jack Christian O'Connell Show Podcast