Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I have dedicated two hours.
Speaker 2: I broke it up into an hour yesterday and an hour this morning to hear this full. Taylor Swift chat with her boyfriend Travis and his brother Jason Kelse. They do a great podcast together. You ever heard of called New Heights. Yeah, it's inside their spot. Obviously you know, not a mega fan, but they are just a joyous brothers, just hearing their energy hanging out. But anyway, Taylor Swift was going on. Obviously she's dating Travis. So the reason I wanted to watch is because my daughters just adore Taylor Swift and have done for years, especially my youngest daughter Lower. She's been into Taylor Swift for evan. She can explain what the songs mean and why they matter. And I went with the girls to see Taylor last year at the MCG and it was almost what I call a spiritual experience. I've spent more time watching the crowd. Oh my god, the connection she has around the world with her fans.
Speaker 1: It was incredible.
Speaker 2: So anyway, my daughters now, because they're eighteen and twenty one, you have to find areas of connection with them. I have to still find ways like a detective of being in their world. They would not have heard this podcast yet, they'd be stunned that I've taken effort to do this.
Speaker 1: I'm doing this so I've got something to talk to them about. And if you guys don't mate, I've made some notes.
Speaker 2: Please, I would love you because I've got then little stepping stones they are to talk to my daughters about what I've discovered.
Speaker 1: From I really have got notes.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is a page of some of my notes from two hours of listened to Taylor Swift on the New Heights podcast. Taylor Swift and Travis Okay play beer pong together.
Speaker 1: On the podcast. No, no, no, that's their thing.
Speaker 2: When friends come around, they play beer pong and they're very good at it and undefeated.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, come on, that's that suck ups playing against you your friends.
Speaker 1: When you want the honor of beating them. No, you want to beat them.
Speaker 2: I know you at your competitive Taylor baked sourdough. She goes on people's blogs to get their recipes.
Speaker 1: She love. Her thing is to bake sourdough, all kinds of living. Flu didn't expect that.
Speaker 2: She tell you what I mean, I'm in all of what I an artist she is, but also how she runs a business, and that she there's a moment in the in the interview that I actually did pause and made a note about to talk to you guys about about energy. She had this quote, you should treat your energy as if it was a luxury item. Not everyone can afford it. In other words, it's a scarce commodity. Be careful what you give your energy to. And then the really big takeaway from me was about the Otters. Travis a boyfriend. I mean, he's huge, He's an American football player. It's in the size of it, that big beefy dude, right. He wants to save an otter? What that who doesn't love waters?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: He spends hours watching Otter videos Instagram. Some Scottish guy he follows probably doesn't even know, and watches him in his kayak going through these Scottish like Scottish rivers rescuing otters.
Speaker 1: And he spends his life his spare time. That's his hobby.
Speaker 2: He's watching this guy and his kayak with the with thesetters.
Speaker 1: I can believe it.
Speaker 3: All I really use the internet for is sour dough and when travels videos of otters on his Instagram.
Speaker 1: I want a wild so bad.
Speaker 3: He wants one, specifically whose life he saved, who knows that he's seeing. He wants to see an otter and the otters like my past call Michelle and he's like, I got you. And then it's and you're kayaking, and it's like doing this to you, Like that's what he wants and I want it to Honestly.
Speaker 2: I get well, if you wanted an otter, you would want one that you've rescued, and that otter know that it owes its life to you. You need to bond between large beefy man and an otter. The Christian O'Connell Show on podcast