Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold onhe I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Christian, thank you very much to playing Abba ten minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Exactly what I needed to hear and get me going today after three weeks off and my first day back at work. Actually, one are the odds you play Abba and I'm listening to the show for the first time in three weeks. I've been to Europe, I've been to London where I went to see Abba Voyage Lucky thing. Yeah, I'm so jealous. It doesn't look like it's going to be coming here, which is a real shame. Now talk about Abba we have on the show. I didn't realize Tina, who's a lovely producer on the show, I didn't realize it's a mega Abba fan.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? Patch Oh I didn't. Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 2: She came in and she started. She was screaming earlier when we were talking on here. Not unusual for the producer to be screaming at me, mainly about something I'm getting wrong or saying. But we were getting the name. The name we thought was Arnie. Isn't the name of the second lady in Abba?
Speaker 1: Tina? What's the name?
Speaker 3: So it's Anna Freed, but it's Frida orhere's Annie from?
Speaker 1: Where are we getting Annie from?
Speaker 3: Any fred?
Speaker 1: Any fred?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I see?
Speaker 2: And the other thing is I did not know, not a rio that the Abba name comes from their initials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, idea, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I couplished.
Speaker 1: Don't know what he knew. Do you know that I did not know that. I didn't know that. I mean you finding this information out now?
Speaker 3: But Anna Freda.
Speaker 2: It should be fab Yeah, is a great name.
Speaker 1: Rename them rebrand.
Speaker 2: I want to tell them, Patsy, did you did you know Abbo each the initials?
Speaker 3: Well, I couldn't. I never remember the fourth member of the group. That's the trouble.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it shouldn't be Yeah. And the other thing is Tina was telling me that as part of her interview process here, she was asked to cast Abba of the movie, and I was like, what do you mean. Yeah, apparently it's a test to see Howard integrate with the team. That's the integration test to join my team is cast the Abber movie. I don't understand if it was like Springsteen movie or stuff like that. Tina, Please, what was your answer that landed you radio's hottest gig in town working on this dream team?
Speaker 1: What how did you cast it? I'm curious.
Speaker 3: Well, I got to choose which biopic I wanted, So I chose Abba, So then fag Nitha. I chose Sidney Sweeney, which I might change now.
Speaker 1: But why did you called him Sidney Sweeney? Because that Jean's advert pretty much? We live in an outrage age, don't we? All right? So not she's off the project, Yeah, she's.
Speaker 3: Off, but that's part. That's the time I said that Freda with Elvis's granddaughter Riley Keel. I don't know how I said last name o kyo. Yeah, yeah, she'd be great. I reckon beyond Tom Holland.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no no no no. Way's boyish. You can play a children's movie like Spider Man and that.
Speaker 1: But no, he's not. He's not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that got the kind of gravitas to pull that off? Too lightlyight?
Speaker 3: I reckon he'd be a perfect beyond Benny Chris Pratt.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, it's quite a mix. So Sidney Sweeney, Tom Sidney Sweeney is off the project.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that is a strange interview question. If any of you have ever been asked a strange question interview, I'd love to hear about it.
Speaker 1: Text me O F seven five three one O four three.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was here the year before I started the show, and I came out with my family just to sort of have a look around to see if we actually do want to move here.
Speaker 1: And I had a dinner with.
Speaker 2: All the management here, and I remember one of them just said to me, Okay, what do you do?
Speaker 1: How do you connect with someone who hates English people? I think he was.
Speaker 2: Obviously had Patsy money, you know, and so it was like, how will I integrate you with Patsy Prince? Now Christian O'Connell showing Gold fourteen minutes past seven, Good Morning, ever been asked a weird question in an interview like cast and pick a biopic? If you ever want to join this team, you better have an answer ready for that. But you can't work for us.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast