Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast this time Yes on the show, I was just fellow the joy, the joy that Taylor Swift is engaged.
Speaker 1: Love Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: My daughters Ruby and Lewis eighteen and twenty one, really loved Taylor Swift. We all went to see her when she came to the MCG on the tour. It was an incredible show. And I messaged them both yesterday morning, so the first message they would see on the phone was from their dad, also excited about their girl Taylor.
Speaker 1: That photo in the garden, you've seen that photo? Do only want to be in that? God, I've seen the photo. Seeing the ring, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I got a mess of someone who's got so much money. It's not you know, you see some rings where you're like, that's disgusting. Yes, but they've got so much money. It's the status thing all right? Now is why rounder Oh my.
Speaker 1: Word, that's absane.
Speaker 2: Did you see that thing from an international space station? It must be like eight kilos. She can just never moved that hand way more than she does, is crazy. Taylor's what I thought was demir demere. That's a great word, the restrained. So anyway, I rang my eighteen year old daughter yesterday afternoon to sort of think it's a bit a good way she'd chat to me about this because often.
Speaker 1: It's like, what do you want? What do you want? I'm in the middle of studies, what do you want?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, crazy news, my Taylor Swift. Everyone's happy, even Donald Trump. Even Donald Trump had nothing, not a mean take on it. I've never actually heard him not have a mean taken.
Speaker 1: Something like pres Paddington was tweeting about it yesterday. Yes, I do follow Paddington. Shrek did him a post as well.
Speaker 2: Oh the biggest Trump Shrek Paddington, Liam Gallagher, Liam mcgarric, same biblical everyone is moved by. So I I I called my daughter and then I'm afraid she actually hung up within two minutes because I just said, I just said two things one on one. I tell you it will be interesting though, is that obviously he'd have to sign a very big prenup. Now he's obviously got big money, but there's American football, big money, and then there's Taylor Swift money and so obviously they're never going to break up. But but but her dad is a big heavyweight lawyer.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a prenup. Do you not think.
Speaker 2: Break up one of three marriagers? And hopefully they don't, but surely there's got to be a big old prenupes they can't walk out that were like, what six seven hundred millions? He's a billionaire, rightly so? And then the other thing is, if I'm her management team, this is disastrous.
Speaker 1: So this is the bit where the call actually got hung up.
Speaker 2: I just said she's made millions, okay about writing about heartbreak beautify and it speaks to her tribe. Let's be honest, right, I've been married a long time. You have, Patsy Alex you as well. There's no great songs in boring domestic love life about going to aldi and putting the bins down. You know, there's a beautiful song of hers. Look what you made me do? It's you know, I've made you a stew you know, love stories, laundry story, it's dull, it's dune, it's terrible news.
Speaker 1: What is she going to write? About she will find the beauty in the audience. You can't a great really emotion about being domestic. I told you not to leave your dirty Josh. You know the fans aren't crying at the end of it is it's going to tail off. It's not very related.
Speaker 2: And I merely then said, if I was her management team, here's what I'm doing right now, I'm hiring honey Traps to break it up before they even get made. That album, the biggest one she's ever done.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Actually, that's what beyond happened.
Speaker 2: And then the album is called never Got to Be That Bridesmaid.
Speaker 1: Oh it's very fleetwood mac. Yes, very messy.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not a bad tactic because that's what happened with Beyonce.
Speaker 1: She was in a very happy marriage with jay Z. Then he went off. Yes, some other.
Speaker 2: Girls suddenly meet Cowboy Carter exactly, the whole Revenge album exactly. Oh yes, but anyway, it was not the day yesterday, so apparently have a cynical take.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying from an artistic how do you stall that? Christian O'Connell show on podcast