Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I've got a big.
Speaker 3: Old I've got some Wycliffe Sean news if you want it. My trousers have fallen down. I can't come out yet.
Speaker 1: Hello because Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian O'Connell Show, Friday morning on God, Good morning, patsy yay morning.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, we got here. It's Friday.
Speaker 3: We got here. Have you been drinking so well for the road? Shots on me on me so happy It's Friday, guys, Good morning, rio yay yay. Last night was my youngest daughter, Lois was her year eleventh for more. We're taking them off now there's only one more and then the formal years and my wife and I are over. So last night so sorry. This actually started yesterday. As soon as I got out of here. It was like she was getting married. I had to take someone to get her hair. So it's like you're not getting your hair cut now, I'm getting it put up. But God, you put up yourself or mom can do that? Hair was being put up gorgeous at what time of done the day before they had to take us somewhere in that huf city to get a spray tann love it. She came out looking like one of your pulumpas. Yes, I went, what who are you being right now? Is that even right? Are you going to get canceled looking at that? That's offensive? Whatever? That that is offensive culture appropriation. I'm not sure that's right. You should no money your generation as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey it's Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it started with spray ten yes it was hair nails, and then picking up the dress that had been pressed somewhere. It was like the hubbub in the house. Three of her mates came over. They all got ready together. You could hear them laughing, screeching. I was dispatched at some point to get some health drinks from thirsty camels.
Speaker 4: Yes, y nutritious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something myself as well. The sat injury a thirsty camera in my car. So you have to move on, please move on, keep driving. And so yeah, we all went somewhere. There must have members about her and about fifty of her girlfriends and all the mums and dads there we're at someone out but part four pres before lovely well, you would have thought, so, you know, hide the limo and uh prepare you know, and pay for all the work that she'd been having done the last two or three days. And we get there and you get the camera, phone out trying, you know, just capture some of the mos No photos stand away. You're getting too close to is that? At one point she said, your generation stands so close to photos. I'm your dad, I'm your dad. I'm allowed to stand here. The school feeds. I pay our stammer if I want exactly.
Speaker 4: It's like teenagers never away, not much. It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's something weird about father taking photos of his own daughter. Time is going so quickly. I just want to have these precious You're leaving in twenty minutes. And then Patsy. Then it's like I went to bed and my wife said, listen, you better put on your noise canstling headphones. I slept in the spare room last night. I just get this. At eleven o'clock she was coming back getting changed with about five mates and then go into some Hi the party.
Speaker 2: I love this. I love that. That's beautiful memories.
Speaker 5: Our after party was so lame in year eleven because it was hosted at my parents' house and they were a bit stricter than most parents.
Speaker 3: All right, probition era doctor Lee wasn't pouring.
Speaker 5: And so there was no boozel out. A lot of separating of kind of boys and girls made her sit at the dining table while every other after party they hammered.
Speaker 4: We played the Battle of the Sexes board game.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 3: So get this. So this morning, obviously I'm up at like four point fifteen, I go into the k and obviously, because I have these, you know, these noise canceling headphones, they are noise cancing, so I sept solidly through. Obviously my daughter coming home, you know, on high heels, a load of friends. There must have been noisy doors slamming. I go in the kitchen and there's wine glasses everywhere, right, I think, this isn't This isn't from Lewis, this is from this is from my wife Sarah. She must have had people over. A party has gone on in my house. No, no, I've said, hey, take this drink as well, put those noise cat What there was that enorgy? I don't know what happened, but there's like wine glasses there with lipstick on, and you're taking photos and sitting knife going what the hell? Last night? I was sleepy. This is not from Lois.
Speaker 4: Is a betrayal.
Speaker 3: I open the recycling bin. There's like two dead wine bottles in there. And what has happened between the hours when I went to sleep at ten and.
Speaker 6: Four a m.
Speaker 3: There's been a secret party in my kitchen.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, before we get into this week's double thumbs up, Patsy, what do you look for to this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got a date day tomorrow, the Love God and I. We're checking out a new local wine bar. Cooked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you're doing that, you need all day to check it out. Are going to need to do all the wines, all the waves. We'll be here all day to just bring them over and leave all the bottles. Don't take any bottles away. Well, it's to night and the shark cooter out. We don't need to knife off.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the chickordary. No, Chris is he hates when we go out because I I'm one of those that peruse over a menu for ages.
Speaker 3: God, I get anxiety about I even go on my phone look at the menu online and go to my wife. Why do you have a look at that now, so we haven't got that butck clenchingly awful. But they need another five minutes. It's a tenth time they've been We've been here an hour. I need to know that food is at least being ordered or planned or prepped.
Speaker 2: And then I want to tweak it ever so slightly. And he thinks you order, You've got to order what's on the menu, Patrina, it's not like your version of the menu that is the men.
Speaker 4: You're one of those.
Speaker 3: Any Way, you could ask the chef if he could just do that on the side or take from this dish and put that on the side of That.
Speaker 2: Drives him crazy?
Speaker 3: Could you ask him? Could you ask him? Yeah, I get very anxious about that. And then my wife will go after all and she goes ready, orderly, order, and then she goes you go first. Then she go, oh my god, oh no, hearing him, I might have yes, oh my, and then I know whatever I get, she has food envy, and I just about that tucking and goes, do you might have half half of yours?
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh me, God, don't we negotiate percentages?
Speaker 3: Will?
Speaker 4: And I before we order?
Speaker 5: So like, I'm want thirty percent of yours for seventy percent of yours.
Speaker 3: So it's all now we have some agreement. Sometimes just to prevent any argument, we'll go so you're okay me having some re yours when some isn't half the otherwise, why don't you get the same exactly?
Speaker 2: Just order it. Don't eat all of mine? Some looking forward to that?
Speaker 3: What about you tomorrow? Then it's all about the matildas, to be honest. So when I was mentioning the other day, so we were going around for a friend birthday party, which has now been moved forward to five o'clock, because I think kickoff? Is is it half five?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you cannot wait? All right, Patsy, what's double thumbs up for you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I might have just stumbled across what I think is the world's best candle. I love a candle, Love love love a candle. It's always burning.
Speaker 3: Let my wife know, because then we can stop buying new candles if the quest is finally over for the world's greatest candle.
Speaker 2: Well, funny you say that, because I have got one for the first lady, because I know she's a bit favorable of the Chanell line of fragrances.
Speaker 3: And she doesn't hit a candle, It just stops with the perfume. Don't need to buy expensive channel candles.
Speaker 2: Well, these aren't expensive. I stumbled across these candles just at a local market. What I love? I really love an artisan market because did you.
Speaker 3: Just say you love it? After zom absolutely markets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I define?
Speaker 3: Told us she loved meditation five years. Never brought up Buddhist pats. Well, how bad I mean wrapped in news?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: These what I love about an art Yeah?
Speaker 3: What I love about it is what a rip off? No, it is not oh great, so sour dough here, but thirty bucks more expective than just over there.
Speaker 2: Whenever we go, I walked, you know, in between they.
Speaker 3: Spread the size of my head. Yeah, might be really handy. It will go off within an hour getting at home. And christ bees wax made into everything. Oh paperweight bees wax lovely.
Speaker 2: Also to the love God. People are so talented, they are so clever. Look at this over here anyway, these those.
Speaker 3: Artists in markets. A lot of people look so miserable, right because they know they obviously put all their life savings or something into what they thought was going to take off and go big and they're silly at the back of the car yet looks it hasn't quite taken off the way.
Speaker 2: They're not going to the right ones then, clearly the ones that I go to. Yeah, this is a girl who is from the Western suburbs. Her name is Alex and she's got a little side hustle doing candles. It's called jmc and co. You can look them up online. She does soy wax candles and you can tell that she just pours all of her heart and soul into what she does because the packaging is even beautiful and these are gorgeous. Normally, you know, if you burn some candles at home, you might need to have two or three on. And they kind of don't want a Prince video.
Speaker 3: This you got crept.
Speaker 2: Now you put one of these on, it goes right through the house. It's beautiful. I'm in love with them jmc and Co. So I think I might do. I just I love it when someone has a side hustle like that, and it's really a.
Speaker 3: Beautiful side hustle. When I moved here to Melbourne, I certainly know theres a lot of people in this city have little side hustles, don't.
Speaker 2: They I used to do sprooking shush real, I did when I was a bit harder. Cash that for our.
Speaker 3: Wedding meditation loves and artists a bucket spooking as a side hustle. What do you mean down market?
Speaker 2: My pay was so putrid. I'd do it on like a Thursday Friday night to save up for our wedding. And I had I work for.
Speaker 3: Like an age working doing the news. Yeah, and then you were down in the markets.
Speaker 2: Not the yeah, shopping centers.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was when people like, isn't that the news? They didn't screaming.
Speaker 2: No idea who I am? But yeah, I used to do that.
Speaker 3: Higma wrapped in news.
Speaker 2: Can I do another thing? I want to do just like that because I haven't touched on it yet. Season two.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, how did Friday?
Speaker 3: But seriously, so much to love. Don't rattle that cage animal lecting, you'll be in there. She'd be wearing your skin on her face.
Speaker 2: Talk about a roll and an emotional rollercoaster this one. Season two, it is just we're at the situation where Aiden, who used to be Carri's fiance is back back in the picture and She's admitted last week to Miranda was mister Big, who of course we not died.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna have to say this right, this means a lot to you and millions of people, but obviously Real and I were not the target audience. And that's okay, that's.
Speaker 2: The show about watch it exactly.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately you're talking to Rio and I, but you might, as we said, because we're not. I'm not watching that show. Why because I never saw Sex and City. It's not for someone like me.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Someone like you well loves it?
Speaker 4: Does he?
Speaker 3: Yes? Does he? Does he watch it?
Speaker 2: Because oh no, he's invested. He loves it. He was as devastated when mister Big died as I was.
Speaker 9: We were sitting.
Speaker 3: Closer. No no, no, yea I have is a master puppeteer.
Speaker 9: He is not.
Speaker 2: And then we have a little debriefing afterward.
Speaker 3: Oh I bet you do in your bedroom?
Speaker 4: Ye know about what.
Speaker 3: We Oh yeah, the real mister Big of Werribee.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm loving this. And she's admitted last week was mister Big a big mistake and was aiding the one all the time, and we're.
Speaker 3: Like, set out, shut the door.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm loving it, and I'm hoping that there's a three and a four and a five and a six fingers.
Speaker 1: Crossed, Fingers crossed, how the Christian Connell Show podcast are.
Speaker 3: We going to be crossing live to participate? Lym, she's in this morning's limousine that is available for your hire. Rio is here well wrangled like a game of thrones. The team on this show, and I for one encourage that they're constantly nudging each other out of the studio. It's like a cuckoo's nest in it sometimes forty Yeah, so you have managed to say that you need to be here, not the limo anymore, at Nerve Center HQ, in front of Google Maps so we can try and plot in what we're trying to do today. Then is a limo pool exactly?
Speaker 4: You don't use a Porsche to mower field or whatever they say.
Speaker 3: I kind of half understand that. I half understand that. So Kitlin is down a limousine, and where do you want to pick it up from? If you want to go to work, whatever it is you got getting, you want to go to school. I know a lot of people sairy train lines are down this week as well, it's chaos with the replacement bus services. So do you want to get to wherever you're going this morning in a limousine? We're here in Richmond, So where do you want to be picked up from? And where do you want to go? Nine four one four one o four three. We're going to try and I guess plot a routehere. We're picking up a couple of listeners.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think we can do it. Three stops roughly, so best three listeners, best three ideas.
Speaker 3: And you're the guy to run this. You can barely explain.
Speaker 4: It at the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the nine to eleven over there, Carrera. Okay, well here's a couple of potential customers. Christian, last minute limo for today. My son needs a lift to the author dontist not too far from you, guys. Are some from Andrew of Quino. That's lovely. Then there's this one. Can you give me a lift through weribe? Trying to sell some reefer? Don't want coppers to recognize the falcon Come in here, I'm reading this, Patsy. All right, this is can you give me a lift through weerribee? Trying to sell some reefer? Don't want coppers to recognize the falcon. Now there's two things here, right, I'm presuming he means falcon. You know his car always his Like Walter White, he is the falcon.
Speaker 5: I can see this text as well. I'm the last three numbers the same as Patsy's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or as they know her the Falcon.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Great fun this week on our first ever we will do it again Limo Week. Iron Gold stole the show, stole our hearts on Wednesday. That one hundred year old but not really one hundred? Is she even real?
Speaker 4: Seems like a movie character, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like Tyler durn in Fight Club? Did she really exist? Irene Gold? Who are you really? Irene Gold? Anyway? Last day for now on Limo Weeks to understand the Sinney production.
Speaker 4: Yes, what's now? Limo pool?
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's have a listen to This is.
Speaker 6: Your current cool.
Speaker 3: Daddy cool? Why not?
Speaker 10: We'll pick up on this too.
Speaker 8: That is a Limo together now, Limo Limo.
Speaker 3: All right, lines are open now nine four one four one O four three. There's a limousine for hire. Where do you want to be picked up from? But you say, Caitlin, where are you?
Speaker 7: We are sitting in Richmond right now, waking up all the residents with the sound of this hummer, just hummer in a way, waiting to be let off into the world of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I didn't know limousines get let off like a firework.
Speaker 9: Reay, diy to go.
Speaker 3: It's a party and it's limo. Now, please tell everyone, what's your dog? Henry? Who is the most pampered pooch in the world. What did he have to swarm to breakfast?
Speaker 9: He had scrambled eggs, freshly made.
Speaker 3: Can you believe his crud?
Speaker 4: That's a god scrambled.
Speaker 3: I'd killed for scrambled eggs right now.
Speaker 9: It was a little cold overnight. And when I went down and took his little jumper off and he went to the toilet.
Speaker 3: Might roll his eyes, going, this is too much pampering for that pooch. Are you having a scrambled eggs as well? And then just giving him a little bit of it?
Speaker 9: So yeah, I do have some of it, but he gets the majority what.
Speaker 4: You're getting his scratched.
Speaker 3: Did you get out early earlier just to do the dog's breakfast?
Speaker 7: I get up fifteen minutes earlier just to make sure he's you know, cozy got his little scrambled eggs and ready to roll.
Speaker 3: You would have put that behavior from me, aren't the insane? You're going to need to get up earlier and want to make my breakfast? People? We going You need to leave them, You need to leave them.
Speaker 4: So mad?
Speaker 9: Why he's a happy little pachon.
Speaker 3: He's a dog going vomit. Scrambled eggs. Hey, next week you can be doing it again. Bring some in for us.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, scrambled right now?
Speaker 3: All right, so Kate, then you're in in the limousine. You're in Richmond.
Speaker 7: Yes, we're outside the station, ready to roll. So wherever you want us to go, we will go.
Speaker 3: Okay, lines are open now then, so rio's in front of Google Maps. We're going to try and pick up three of you from wherever you are. We're in Richmond. Where are we going to in the limo to take you to wherever you want to go? This morning?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Next week on the show, let's get kids to call in and just try and tell us what they think their mum or dad do this. This came to me yesterday us picking up one of Lewis's friends, right, this house is enormous. First of all, the address is three houses. They flattened three houses and build some sorts. It's beautiful. So the address and loss. Friend keets in the car and I saw, soy go your mom and dad, you know, because you're always gone in the wrong game. Whatever whatever that is, I want it, just a piece of it, perhaps just one of the three houses. Something to do with stats Statician, Yeah, come on, No that I don't know these days. Is that?
Speaker 5: You know what that sounds like? What Stat's inadverted comments? They got something else going on on the side.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, that's too vague.
Speaker 3: Welcome with the falcon, do we think?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Network, gotcha? I'm with you now, all right, so free Lima rides Kate. Are you still there?
Speaker 9: Yes, guys, we're still here. We're still sitting in Richmond.
Speaker 3: Gotcha? Sound a little b aggressively doesn't pick up the pace normally. Kait is here in the studio telling me to pick up the page. She's like, come on, come on, we're almost at the seven. Limo needs to go crunch and roll Christian time check and move on. Play another here. When's Moondo wrote this one? Guys?
Speaker 7: It's not just me, those people walking past this limo gun, What the bloody hell are they doing?
Speaker 6: Just there?
Speaker 3: Another clip around there for me? All right, Cyber, can we get moving on there, Susannah, come on, good morning, Hi, hello Susannah, and now we are doing free limo right today? It's like a limo Paul, where could we be taking you? What's going on today? Mate?
Speaker 11: Yeah? My my three kids are having a dress a party for school, like the book weeks, So they're going through and Kelley, my three boys, so they will be so excited if they can rock up.
Speaker 3: So, Susannah, where about you from? That's a European accent I can hear. Yeah, I'm Bosweden, right, Sweden? Lovely Now, Susanna, see your three boys are all dressing up today as Ned Kelly exactly?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I love this.
Speaker 3: She got three nets Kelly game. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so it is it part of like book week.
Speaker 13: Or yes, part of book week?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And so my my husband, he was a well known published author, Kenny a library this weekend?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 3: Kale hat Hans has sort of come up with book ideas?
Speaker 6: But who knew?
Speaker 3: All right, so they go, Ned Kelly, how old are you boys?
Speaker 11: So they are one contracted, another grade three and grade six?
Speaker 3: Gotcha? Okay? And so how are the outfits looking?
Speaker 11: Oh not my husband has made them, but they look pretty good. Okay.
Speaker 3: So have they got buckets on the heads? Were like eye holds. It's a pretty easy win, is it? This feels like something your husband? And don't do it last night's get a bunny? Three buckets and three buckets? Please?
Speaker 11: This is it?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 3: Let's go now back to Caitlin, should be going to head kit then, yes, got to pick up. It's three ned Kelly's.
Speaker 9: Three great, fantastic three.
Speaker 3: Ned Kelly's and mum Susanna? So Isna? Where abouts are you in Melbourne?
Speaker 11: We're in the corefield one an'thing?
Speaker 3: Got your core field set? The destinations for Goldfield? Please? Ben?
Speaker 9: Ben? Can we go to Golfield?
Speaker 6: Sort of?
Speaker 9: You know it's okay, Ben Bens. Ben's our driver and he said it is a random.
Speaker 11: Ben going to be so excited.
Speaker 3: Oh, wake up the nets head to call Ben? Get down. The Nepean's probably easiest.
Speaker 9: Great, are we okay to go in the Paean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, all good?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: If you say us, give us a wave, give us a beep.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so you get moving then, so ask Ben how long how long do you think it take to get the care field this summer morning? Forty five fifty?
Speaker 7: Ben, how long do you reckon it'll take to get to Colfield? Probably about forty he said.
Speaker 3: All right, yes, forty pick up for you in the three, Ned Suzann, all right, brilliant, Thank you very much.
Speaker 14: Car.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question, you know. Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today, last day, this week for now on Limo week Today we're trying to do a limo Paul. At the moment, the limo has left Richmond producer Caitlin on board and is making its way to Colford where we got Mums Susannah being picked up with the three boys. Today's a dress up there at school. They're all dressed up, all three of us sons. As Ned Kelly this says last night. Suddenly a piece of paper drops out the school burger. It's like, when's August's tomorrow? Get out for this tom today, Ned Kelly. When he's a bucket. I just got a Bunnies three one was bad enough.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine three three.
Speaker 3: Three in the limousine with buckets on their heads. So Christian, any chance to Limo on the way for picking up my boss to bring me some ad blue for the work van. Not a big trips on the way, that's some Ollie, OLLI would give you a call. We'll try and make that happen. Right now though, let's talk about this weekend. What a big weekend. Matilda's now to put Australia in front all the light trips.
Speaker 8: When they are Matilda's score a goal, you win some funky stuff. Mister O'Connell's goal of.
Speaker 6: We love it when they score a goal.
Speaker 8: When Matilda's score raal wind cool stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, my gol on his hair every time the Matilda's score, and they have been scoring big in the Women's World Cup, you win prizes all eyes. It's going to be a huge moment for Australia and the Women's World Cup tomorrow five thirty on Channel seven. I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be well.
Speaker 3: Are you watching it real?
Speaker 5: We're going to the Precinct and we're starting at two pm. One of my mates, the Bombers been The Bombers are playing at the same time as the Swans two heavyweight flashes.
Speaker 3: Am you sure about that, and then the real main event at five point thirty tomorrow evening kickoff, Matilda's taking on France are in the final eight. A place in a semi finals awaits the Matilda's. I was just thinking today, imagine the journey that their parents and their families would have been on with all those amazing athletes in the team. You know, when you see players like Ratso and Ford who've done so well this tournament, you wonder what the mums and dads and their families must be fitting today, so proud, so nervous about tomorrow what might happen, and they know they're on the cusp of something even bigger on the semifinals and there if you could dare dream the finals next weekend.
Speaker 4: So you gave me goosebumps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can happen. It's I'll tell you one thing so far, this World Cup tournament, which the world have been watching in Australia and New Zealand, how you've hosted this. I think it's really shown what big hearted people you are actually here in Australia and New Zealand. He's seeing his huge mega crowds other games here in Melbourne, in Brisbane, in Sydney as well. I think it's an amazing It's been an amazing ride the last couple of weeks. Matilda's have done so well. Can't wait to see them tomorrow. Now here's the thing. I'm not sure how many of you aware of this, but alban Easy has said there's a public holiday and here Victoria obviously not shy for a public holiday or two. Everyone's ears have pricked up there? Did he just say public holiday? Yeah, haven't listened to this from Aben Easy.
Speaker 15: If the Matildas can pull off a winning the World Cup, then that would be extraordinary and I reckon the states and territory leaders will be under enormous pressure to show that they understand how significant this achievement is.
Speaker 3: Very smartly hambled off to the state previous, isn't he.
Speaker 4: It has the whiff of like a cool dad trying to be like, I want you guys to have a public.
Speaker 3: And let's talk about the mums. Then the Prime Minister floated a possible public holiday if we win the Cup, but it's put two states at odds yet again. Welcome to Australia, our country in theory. Let's go to Essay premiere we want to be in a position where we can celebrate that achievement. He sounds up fore Dan Andrews, he's just selling all those javelins they did it in for the Comwealth Games on freeback. At the moment Prime Minister wants to give him a public holiday. I don't know about that. But still, let's not jinx this. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, not keen to commit. All right. So whilst that's a big motivation, they've got to get to the final and then win it. Here's what we need from all these small businesses who are listening right now. We need to motivation for the Matildas to know about ahead of the tomorrow's game. Now there's two more games to go before winning the World Cup final. They need to win tomorrow to get into the semi finals, game by game, kick by kick. If you build it, they will come, et cetera, et cetera. Small businesses, what can you offer in terms of a discount for life to any Mathilda's player, Rasso curve forward any of them.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're a massus and you say free foot massages for you need.
Speaker 3: To say that, you know, still going to make ends meet. Maybe it's twenty percent on a Friday afternoon. However, you want to make this up. But what is the offer to motivate the matildas. I'm hoping that we can put together a very attractive bonus package like a coupon. Yes, yes, yeah, that I can email. We've got star tg they called him, Tony Gustavs and the manager. We've got his email, that I can put a nice big word document together. We maybe some clip aren't there and just say hey, listen, Melbourne has stepped forward. This is a very big win bonus because as that works in the EPL, they get these huge bonuses mass ouss coffee, free for life in any of the place. Okay, all right, it's off your what service? Ten percent off your service? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Free wheel alignment, free wheel alignment.
Speaker 3: That's a great offer. I'm not saying that they're not going to win because they don't have that, but it just means when they're getting a bit tired in the second half, they think, hang on, I remember, if we get through this, we get free wheel alignment at Terry's. Terry's Autos of Frankston. Girls, come on, let's pay for free wheel alightenment. Together of me we kick as one, all right, so small businesses we kick as well. It's a good So small businesses, what are you prepared to offer the Matildas should they win tomorrow night in the quarterfinals.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Local Businesses. What are you prepared to offer? Doesn't have to be free, but a discount to the Matildas a win bonus if they win tomorrow night called a final win semifinals on Wednesday at the Women's World Cup right here in Australia, to help them to you know, achieve even bigger, you know, more greatness, to one more girls. Maybe it's like a discount or free floor sounding local window cleaning. Get your nails done, shalak, what's your luck?
Speaker 2: That's a full of polish?
Speaker 3: Okay, very hard to get off, isn't it it is? Yeah, you have to get the old tone. Yes, yeah as well, Yeah, that's it, yes, sn s. What's your profse?
Speaker 2: One girl? Because she cracks on mine?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah. Can you tell that I'm the only guy in my house and amount of three women, so I get to know all about the very salac and s and s, the pros and cons of both. These are the big choices in life, all right. So we're saying, motivate the Mathildas. Chloe, good morning, good morning, how are you. I'm good, Chloe. So you canna be watching tomorrow night call to final the Matilda's in Action.
Speaker 1: I will be.
Speaker 16: I'll be there watching.
Speaker 14: Yeah, love, It.
Speaker 3: Sounds a bit vague watching that that ball, watching that event. All right, So Chloe, to motivate the Matildas tomorrow. What is your business, your local wisiness prepared to offer the girls?
Speaker 12: So I run Isy's Easy Coffee in the reservoir where I through coffee shops, and I prepared to give.
Speaker 13: Coffee for life to any of the Matieldas that come.
Speaker 3: In if they with Oh my god, this is coffee for life is a great offer, especially is He's easy coffee?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And what are we talking? One shot? Two shot? Can they get iced coffee, soy milks.
Speaker 13: Any coffee, any coffee? Yeah, no, no limitations, Come on, this is about giving.
Speaker 1: They're doing.
Speaker 3: This is what we're talking about, trying to put together a whole load of offers like Chloe's on. Is He's easy coffee, so free coffee for life? Should they win tomorrow night.
Speaker 13: Yeah, absolutely, come down see me and is he is, he's my daughter.
Speaker 12: We'll offer them coffee for life a boss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Chloe, what about your favorite radio show? Any kind of sort of discount for them if we're driving through mainly me, Yes, of.
Speaker 13: Course, of course, come through and we'll see what we can do for you.
Speaker 3: Oh nasty, that drive through window got shut my face, Chloe said, I could have a free I like Chloe nasty scenes at the end there, all right, have a nice weekend, Lewis, and yeah, thank you cut off Lewis.
Speaker 17: Hello, Christian Tim. I work at a small fruit chop in the Basemin called the Basement Hendry doing the seven Mountain Highway the Basin and we are selling proper handcook crisps from the Yarraw Valley. We have a special on the month and usually have a seven dollars bag. We're selling two for twelve dollars or four for twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: That I never understand when they do this. I'm not smart enough from that. What's the better deal? It's like a game show. What's behind that door? What's that door? What's the best offer for the winning team tomorrow? What can you give them Matilda's if they go to the semifinals four bags for twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: Five bucks a bag. Oh my goodness, steal.
Speaker 3: That is unbelievable. Suddenly they're looking at you know, they're tired legs. They think about four for twenty razo? Are you right? Is that what you heard from gold? That is amazing?
Speaker 17: Are they're gluten free? They have a four star and they're hopstar writing and they're really good nutritious chips. They crafted from the Yerra Valley.
Speaker 3: All right, ha crafted. Yeah, it can't beat those Yerra Valley spots. Thank you, Lewis. But bye bye, Vicky, Hey Vicky, Okay, so your local business, what do you do? What can you offer them Matildas?
Speaker 16: So my business, my company's work with branding that we do custom work with My daughters play soccer. I'm actually watching my daughter's training as we speak. I'm here at the Vindel Club here in Melbourne, Friday morning, Saturday, six thirty. So my commitment.
Speaker 1: Commitments is that before school, before.
Speaker 16: Going to school, totally committed.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: Future Matilda star yeah, well.
Speaker 16: Hopefully both my daughters playing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So with my company work, we're branding We're both in Fairfield on Green Road. We have a full showroom so and we actually do specialize in female corporate work where so we really take care to dress our ladies and make sure everyone feels comfortable when they.
Speaker 3: Go to work. What is your offer for the Matilda should they win? What is the what is so?
Speaker 16: I'm happy for them to design whatever they like. We want them to have a hoodie that they can relax in afterwards.
Speaker 3: This first thanks to work where branding, Yes, I love this, and also because it sets some up for life after soccer, so they get into business Rasso's roofing and suddenly it's like, you know, I need to get some branding now's it's on the cash In the offer from VICKI excellent. Thank you, Thank you, Vicky, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I do remedial massage. On the side, I'm not offering the Matilda's that no, naughty, it's not the spirit of what this has all been about. Rob Man Dragon, Lee and a guy called Man Dragon who doesn't reading my such on the side, it's happy to offer you treatments, lady. No, that's a hard no from the whole team. All right, Limo Poling. You say, is your current a Limo.
Speaker 10: We'll pick up on this too, Limo Limo to Limo Limo.
Speaker 3: You use Kana for the first time.
Speaker 4: That's actually audio producer Sarah. You're she finally got behind the Wow.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know she's putting it together. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay to Trey. All right, so today last day for now on Limo Week, we're trying to do Limo Pauling, where we pick up a couple of you in our limo at the moment then it left Richmond, this radio station participating on board and has got to pick up Glenn Huntley, mum Susannah and her three sons. Three sons all dressed up today for school as Ned Kelly arriving in a pink limousine.
Speaker 4: What a scene, historically accurate.
Speaker 6: Notes.
Speaker 3: So where I say you? Wherever I saw you? Right now? Melbourne and the limo.
Speaker 7: Okay, so we were heading towards Corfield, but then we got a call from Ollie and we are now detouring through to rak which, by the way, this place is way too fancy for me.
Speaker 3: Is ridiculous.
Speaker 9: It is insane. All of these mansions. One of them had like this.
Speaker 7: It was like they had these big old Victorian like gates that would open, and it opened and a Maserati came out of it, nearly hitting this the hummer to.
Speaker 3: Turn to an eleven year old boy brisked about gates opening and a nice shiny sports car coming.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 9: I feel like I'm in a different world. It's insane, a.
Speaker 3: Moneyed up world.
Speaker 9: But yeah, So we're heading towards Ollie. He is doing some work on a two rac mansion and we're going to pick and have this conversation.
Speaker 3: How can you do you know what I on the line there?
Speaker 9: Well, I need to get to the place I needed to know where to go.
Speaker 3: I want to hear it from Molly.
Speaker 14: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: Hello. Well he tell me a story there.
Speaker 6: Where have you got to go?
Speaker 7: In?
Speaker 14: Had blue for the van and sold a VP Richmond on Swansory, and I was trying to get my boss to go out there that easily. He's just called in sick and then he said you can't.
Speaker 3: That's a typical boss for him. Get me what I need, right, Okay, So you need the ad blue picking up for the work fan here? Yep? Okay, can work.
Speaker 14: I don't have many k's left on the blue before the engine starts.
Speaker 3: This is like speed speed three a blue. Caitlyn just being to a guy called Ollie. Yeah yeah, he just called it.
Speaker 9: Never sounds lovely.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, No, he's got a situation with a blue. Need you to get across, Kate? Then?
Speaker 9: Ok okay, okay, what's what's happening?
Speaker 3: Ollie? Where'd you say you were? We're in in Where in to rack? Are you? Kitlyn?
Speaker 9: We are just.
Speaker 7: Coming down Osmond Road? I think it's called Osmond Yeah, something like that. It's ad Osmond Bend.
Speaker 3: The driver ben, where are we?
Speaker 6: Ben?
Speaker 9: Where are we? Mate? We're in track and we're just coming down.
Speaker 11: Yarrow?
Speaker 3: Not when he moved on? Now turn the corner probably.
Speaker 9: We've turned the corner. Yes, it's been very difficult in this bloody hummer.
Speaker 3: What road are you on? Mate?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: What road?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 3: Where about? This is not you shut there chucking with your feet feet up Friday. Many voices, there are many, Yeah, Oi, where are you?
Speaker 13: We're in track?
Speaker 3: On Yareddale Street, Yardale, Yardale. They're on Yardale Street. Are you on Yarradale Road?
Speaker 9: No, we're on Yarradelle street. I got it wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're on the same street incident.
Speaker 9: It is as if we knew it before.
Speaker 3: Can you see the limo? Yeah, this is radio all right, guys, So only you're jumping in the limo the Prince get us? Yeah, so are you're jumping in the limo? And then Caitlyn, you're taking him to get the blue yes, happily, and then bringing him back to his work. Fan. It's only got a couple of k's left.
Speaker 9: This is a very tight street. So if we can maybe drop him off just a little bit, or he can meet.
Speaker 3: You've become limo Caitlin.
Speaker 9: If he can. Yeah, it's only about one hundred meters, so if he's get a job.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell's show podcast, Kaylen, you got pob passenger on board? Olie?
Speaker 9: We have yeah, sorry, we do have passenger on board. We don't have Ollie. He was not allowed to come. The boy said, no, what.
Speaker 7: They've sent the apprentice Naz on board with us. He's actually a legend.
Speaker 3: Let's never do limo poling again. I can't keep up with this. Do you appear to know more than any of us in a studio? But what's going on? You're producing from the limo.
Speaker 9: I really am, I really am. But Nas is a legend, so I'm happy he's on board.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're taking into the garage the servo. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So we're on Swan Street right now, heading down to the garage to pick up the ad blue for the team so that they can drive home.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, So then you're going to go back from Swan Street back.
Speaker 9: To tak correct, yes, and then once we off and.
Speaker 3: Then you'll then journey on to Glenn Huntley to pick up mum, Susannah and the three kids. Have you told her that you're a little bit late because they've got to go to school?
Speaker 2: Miss the Bell?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was planning on I want to produce it to do that, but I reckon.
Speaker 7: We've got time going all right, and I've got thumbs up as I've got a thumbs up from Ben, our driver.
Speaker 9: He reckons we can do it. Yeah, yeah, we reckons we can do it. We're fine.
Speaker 3: What you asked, Bend was ETA for Glenn Huntley.
Speaker 9: Oh, Ben et A for Glenn Huntley.
Speaker 7: From when we go back to Tuaks and maybe probably about twenty five minutes, guys, we're fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, So do we need to let Susanna know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, she'll probably be listening. Susanna.
Speaker 3: We will rely on that as our communication. The show Smoke screams nothing but a center of disinformation most morning. Okay, well let's no okay, So Rio, you have a story here and you have an idea what we can do after eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was at the gym yesterday and I saw a brand Do you live.
Speaker 3: At the gym? By the way, Pats our PRODUCERO. He's ripped, isn't He's a.
Speaker 2: Jacks He's pretty fit.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 5: I have been going a bit more so thank you for noticing. No one else has said anything recently, So I do appreciate the compliment.
Speaker 2: There's a huge That's not something you say in the workflo workplace generally you can comment on someone's physical appearance.
Speaker 3: Well you can. You can say, hey, are you working out at the moment?
Speaker 4: I welcome it.
Speaker 5: At the gym, there's this huge, brand new hole in the side of one of the walls right near We're.
Speaker 3: All too much creating from charge through so us on the.
Speaker 4: Staff and was like, what happened? What's the story behind that hole?
Speaker 5: And he said, someone picked up one of those big bars and overstacked one side of them and went, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, that's a cartoon and put the barbell through the wall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put the and.
Speaker 3: What a scene? Oh seen that?
Speaker 4: I need to get the CCTV footage.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you want to people to call in and tell us.
Speaker 4: The whole story.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: You get yes, you don't have.
Speaker 3: To try, like yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. It's very good. So a story about a whole Yeah, okay, I wonder what we're gonna get. Easy. Everyone is Friday easy. So the whole story, the whole, the whole story, Okay, stories about holes on nine four one four one O four three. It's an innocent phone in, but it does sound a bit dodgy. I just want to make clear that it does. It's not naughty. It's just stories about holds. The whole story.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commels show podcast.
Speaker 3: I we're looking for stories about holes this morning on nine four one four one O four three. Sontra, good morning. Sorry, I'm going to Sanda. You've got a hold.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 18: A few years back, I bought one of those big exercise balls and I wait, to do my sit up rolled over deck was set fine looking against the wall for.
Speaker 13: The hole in the walls.
Speaker 3: So you put your head, you put the head through the wall. Yeah. God, just from the first ever sits up the power in your crunches. Yeah, the balls very very dangerous for me to do a single crunch.
Speaker 4: I've never been brave enough to use the exercise balls.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, yeah they are Look. Yeah, I see people on the gym and I'm like, there's no one I'm rolling out on the road if I get anywhere near those things. You see people like balancing on their knees on them and stuff like that. Yeah, getting ready for such toy. I want how many people listening right now? I've had an injury through one of those those giant exercise balls. Let's say that from Monday. So i'ms a great story, have a lovely weekend. Thanks the cooler. Hey, Susie, good morning, Susie. Hello, Hey we're good Susie. Sounds like you're ready on the road. Susie watched his story about a hole.
Speaker 13: My so many was about three or four.
Speaker 18: I went out and you had a babysitter. Yeah, daddy at not he fell like having a banana. I'm in the babysitter said no, it's bed time. So he in a biner, right, he cected it and kicked the wall, put his heel through the wall.
Speaker 3: A man, A nasty ho wows a lack of FOTASTI if I can do that to a young.
Speaker 4: I really likes banana.
Speaker 3: Banana by me. That's amazing, Susie. But you know what it's like when you have that sort of anger painter, when you release how many times a kid you kick or punch someone in the bedroom? Yeah, ye, stuff one, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 18: I took a couple of about two or three weeks before I could get some unorganized to come six.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In the meantime, you give me a couple of bananas just to come him down.
Speaker 18: Now he was down after that.
Speaker 3: Desroyed. The house was everywhere. Boy banana, Yeah yeah, but banana boy. All right, Susie, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Question Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's all about this weekend. So much great sport here and that Brodie's back in the D's lineup and all that, and then it's really about the highlight this weekend is tomorrow five point thirty. It has been an extraordinary kind of history, seeing history happen, the shift of it all Women's World Cup here in Australia and Alsony, New Zealand as well. But the journey that we've all been on with the Matildas over the last couple of weeks has been amazing. I've loved it watch all the games with my daughters, seeing them watch it all on fold as well. From the lost to Nigeria in a five goal thriller, they come back without some cur when everyone's queerying how they're gonna go, she's injured, all she played. They come back strong against the Canadians, netting four. They put four plats of Canadians, they see off the Danes, one of the best top ten ranks in the world, and then tomorrow night they're in the final eight. You should all be watching them. It's incredible. Get behind them. They've been on incredible journey and it can still continue. So this is something we've been doing at the end of every show ahead of their games, we've been playing we are the champions. So we've looked back, heard some of the highlights and made the special version. This is the mighty Matildas.
Speaker 1: Starts born.
Speaker 3: It's slime.
Speaker 13: This is a top shelf form.
Speaker 3: Let's catch up with Kaitlin. Here's kind of kind of been our commentator of all over the last couple of weeks, so much so that we actually surprised the last Friday show we sent her off to Sydney on Monday to actually see the Denmark game and see the two goals and a huge win. How great did that sound here?
Speaker 9: And that Gus, I'm in a hummer crying.
Speaker 3: Not the first girl, it's just the first sober one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was incredible putting it all together. I think I'm just as I've said over the last two weeks, I'm so proud of these girls. And putting that music to it has just made me so much more emotional about it. And I really I just want them to make it all the way, and I reckon they can. They can, and so hopefully that's our good luck. That and me wearing my scarf tomorrow will make it happen for them.
Speaker 3: It's meant so much to so many people, and yeah, I think you've summed up and spoken for so many people what it really means. It's easy for us guys, we watch it going they're doing really well. But it's incredible, isn't it. It is a shift in history, it really is.
Speaker 7: And it's not just you know, the thing I noticed at the game on that night and I forgot to tell you, but just all the walks of life, Like there are people there, without a doubt, I reckon more than half that crowd has never watched a soccer game in their life. And yeah, to see just all these people come together to get behind these girls because they're doing incredible things, and to support them and be mesmerized and entertained, and you know, all the passion. Like I had people messaging me on the night of that, you know, mates of mine that I've never been into sports even and were like, go the Matilda's like, we're so excited and messaging me during the game.
Speaker 9: And that's what it's all about this, you know, other than obviously winning.
Speaker 7: What else it's about is just what it's doing for women, what it's even doing for little boys, you know, little boys watching girls just absolutely slay is incredible too. They'll grow up knowing that, you know, girls are as you know, skillful and as brilliant as men and I'm just so proud of them.
Speaker 9: I'm proud to be Australian and I'm proud to be a.
Speaker 3: Woman, oh beautifully said me. Yeah. I was chance to some friends of mine last night, dads, and they were a little bit cynical, to be honest, about the standard of women's football, until they started to watch the World Cup and they saw that the standard over all this whole words Cup has been unbelievable, and the Matildas are getting better and better and better, and who knows what might happen tomorrow night, but already they've done so much to find out that Monday night's game was bigger than the last five Grand Finals, and the State of origins as well, that this is not a minority, this is the mainstream, This is how sport is now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: I grew up watching the State of Origin and I thought the whole world watched it, but no, this is it the whole world. I'm watching our girls and yeah, they're just it's incredible. I can't say anything else.
Speaker 9: I have no words. I'm still so emotional in a humma crying.
Speaker 3: Ah, do you know what I was going to do? Something else here? I won't. Let's play a song, will come back. You said it brilliantly, Caaden, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: I'll pull myself together.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you do whatever you want. All right. When we come back, we've got another passage and the he's picking up in our limo. Paul, this morning, go Matildas. Good luck tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: I even I couldn't even think back to that time of when.
Speaker 3: Hey, Caitlin, have you got the windows down or something in that? Why is it so noisy? What is he going out? Ben? The Limo tribe from mister hummer, Mate, this is a truck.
Speaker 9: Ben was telling me that he needs to have a truck license.
Speaker 3: To I hope for you though, Queenslander. What's the state of origin the road? Let's go.
Speaker 7: We are rolling at a nice seventy kilometers an hour right now. We're going down the Princess Highway.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, we're talking. This has been Limo week where we've been having all these limos and just getting you doing everyday stuff wherever you're going, but in a limo. Today it's been a couple of you in the limo. Limo Pauling is your current.
Speaker 10: Popping a limo.
Speaker 6: We'll pick up on this too, all right, So you're on your way.
Speaker 3: To pick up Nick Susanna.
Speaker 9: Sorry, no, I've got.
Speaker 3: An update now Suzanna has been Suzanna's gone somewhere, Nick, her husband is our point of contact. Now him and his three sons you're picking up take them to school, and they've got a dress update today. They're all going all through. The boys are going as Ned Kelly and in a pink cover. What a time to be alive, What a time to be alive?
Speaker 12: Nick, Good morning, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: All right, Nick, So tell me about the three boys, your three sons, most of all I feel about We don't know the names. Who are they introduce them?
Speaker 12: So we've got Fabian, he is the oldest, is in grade six, then the Sebastian is in grade three, and then there's Dante's in is in prep.
Speaker 3: That is some strong names there, famous Sebastian and Dante.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, yeah, well we like you, Ela. This is where that comes from.
Speaker 3: Dante, one of the greatest poets ever, Dante's Inferno and of course that comedia. Yes, in the middle of my life, I woke up in a dark forest the path ahead of me. I could not clearly see.
Speaker 4: Did you rather that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: That's the first line of one that his epic poem. It's incredible, about six hundred years old. Anyway, we're going to deep dive in the works of Dante. Guys which can carry this on after show? Nick? So, Nick, what time they're going to be to school, because surely they're going to be late today.
Speaker 12: Well, they're going to be there about nine quarters nine.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, no, it's all fine, Okay, well, all right, shout ch out to kayline they see what the eta is Caitlin. Hello, it got to be at the school at nine.
Speaker 9: Okay times.
Speaker 3: What time are you going to be picking up Nick, Fabian, Sebastian and Dante.
Speaker 7: Oh my, we are seven minutes away, So five minutes away. I'm getting from Banau driver. So we'll be there at eight twenty five.
Speaker 9: Easy done.
Speaker 3: The school I think is not far so yeah, yeah, Nick, you're going to be out of the boys ready for five minutes time. Absolutely, this has really worked out really well.
Speaker 12: I wasn't sure how I was going to get them to school. Walking down the street with the three.
Speaker 3: We'll get pulled over by police the future of ned Kelly's and tell tell me about the outfits. Then. I know when when my girls were younger and you have to do all these different outfits, it's often hard to pull off the and suddenly you find out that the day before and you're like, we haven't got anything to get the outfit ready.
Speaker 12: I know, I got three of them.
Speaker 3: I got three of them.
Speaker 12: I think I had the well worked out right because I had a I had a fend dress costume a couple of weeks ago where I went as a cocktail shaker to a James Bond.
Speaker 3: I like it, very very good. That's great. Yeah.
Speaker 12: So I had all this core flute, silver core flute left over, so I was able to think last minute. I was able just to cut it all up, recycle the costume really turned them into three. So yeah, I'm quite.
Speaker 3: Dad of the Week for me, Dad of the Week. That was great, Daddy. That is Nick, very very very good. All right, So are the three Neds? How are the three Neds right now? Are they hungry? They let like the outfits? What's the scene in the house? Nick?
Speaker 12: Oh, So they're all ready to go. I've got them all dressed up How are you feeling, boys, Yeah, you're fine, looking forward to going in the limo. Yeah, they're all like they're pumped to go on the limo. They've done that before.
Speaker 3: What is punning up to the school and in a pink hummer. That's already enough and then not one, not two, three? Ned Kelly just try out and then go see there dad, and Dad just takes off in a pink limo.
Speaker 4: I think it's like a fever dream or something.
Speaker 3: If you saw that, You're going to get a call from a school later and go and Nick? Is everything wrong at home? Scene there? Today? What is scene? All right?
Speaker 6: Nick?
Speaker 3: There'll be then three minutes time, mate.
Speaker 12: Great, thanks very much well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Moments Away then from our limo pick up Number two has been Limo palling you this morning, Dad and Nick and his three sons and need take to school. Three sons all dressed as Ned Kelly Macca. Are you always there? You ready to pick them up?
Speaker 7: Yes, guys, We are just rolling into their street as we speak, literally just about to pull up. These suburbs that we are hitting this morning are beautiful, Hunt.
Speaker 3: You're doing cold Field? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we are looking flash. Thank god, we suit the place. But yeah, we've just pulled up.
Speaker 9: I'm getting.
Speaker 4: Choice.
Speaker 9: People have been staring at us all morning.
Speaker 3: Now I'm just getting day for a limousine. Is he you know, getting dropped off in the casino?
Speaker 7: Very approducers just jumped out of the car. I'm making him go up with Ben to open the door of the kids.
Speaker 9: So you're just to knock on it.
Speaker 3: That can advance party. You're just sticking about their feet up. Get that champagne popped.
Speaker 9: No, not with the kids. Not with the kids.
Speaker 7: They get out of like alrighty, all right on the door and they're coming out.
Speaker 9: I've got the three neds.
Speaker 3: Oh my, what do they look like?
Speaker 7: Oh they look like Ned Kelly. Do you look fantastic? Oh they've got these cardboard silver bulletproof looking cardboard. We've got some zip blocks holding it together. You guys actually look fabulous. You all look fantastic at school.
Speaker 9: Hello, near Kai. My name is Caitlin. Nice to meet you. This is well done. How quickly did you put these together? Oh it wasn't long.
Speaker 3: It wasn't long.
Speaker 4: It's a recycled costume.
Speaker 12: Yeah, just to quickly cut all the right piece has got a you know, like a bit like as my mum's tailing techniques to make the shapes, and then yeah.
Speaker 3: What are those ziplock things there?
Speaker 4: It was pretty quick, actually it was.
Speaker 3: A three and three. Really good outfits there, guys.
Speaker 9: They look incredible. This is very well done. Are you comfortable guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Can I just check some them because obviously Rio's brn out and about doing great work to this. At least he got out the limo and went up to the door. Have you just stayed in the back of that limo?
Speaker 9: Yeah, guys, I'm living.
Speaker 15: Style.
Speaker 4: I like your style.
Speaker 3: Matilda Power, you come to me, the world can come to you.
Speaker 9: Uber Pool does not get out of the car.
Speaker 3: Jump in someone who's the head lifestyle all right now this will we have another pickup for you? Once you thought that was it for the day half on the show.
Speaker 9: You're driving, Well, we've got to drop the kids off.
Speaker 3: And then you've got to get a wig on. Claire, what about you? You're the next passenger.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Claire? So where do you need picking up from?
Speaker 13: I'm getting picked up from Brighton Mission Service Department, which is in Toven Avenue. So I was just driving to drop my car off and I heard that you were doing lim today and wondering if you have fairly for me?
Speaker 9: Is that where I come in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: We are sorry, okay, I'm just looking up.
Speaker 7: It's eleven minutes away, so that is definitely something that we can do easy.
Speaker 3: I again, another nice suburb for you to eye up as well.
Speaker 4: For it's like Kevin has never seen a double story house.
Speaker 3: No, I don't forget Queensland grew up a state of origin.
Speaker 9: I also live out west.
Speaker 4: I also, am I hearing a dog or something?
Speaker 3: Whose dog is there talking in the car? No, there's no dog, just Claire, have you got the dog?
Speaker 13: Yes, I've got a dog, my Jack Russell muscle. Yes, and he's just been to the toilet. So I've got a poof bag as well.
Speaker 3: I'll ch Lio.
Speaker 13: This morning.
Speaker 3: It is right, stay where you are. We're with you in about ten fifty minutes, Claire, Is that okay?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 15: That would be fantastically The Christian O'Connell show podcast Time Waste this morning.
Speaker 3: Double pass to go and see Culture Club Live next month TEG Live present Culture Club's Creates Hit Store. It's gonna be at the Rod Laver Arena. You can get your tickets and you can win a pass on the time wasted Today. It's all about this weekend's big game, huge game, more massive game. Australia will be watching tomorrow night. Get them behind the Matilda's taking on and beating another waterloo su by the French. Yeah that's right. This goes back years centuries. So we're asking you to try and predict what the fate is not gonna be back page sports news, It's gonna be front page news on Sunday. What do you think the headlines are going to be as the French are knocked out of the Women's World Cup.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm very worried about what's about.
Speaker 3: What we call friendly fire. I love France and to all my French listeners, Jamappelle, Christian Australia, it's just sweet on Radio Star. Don's like god one I four P three has that made up? Yeah? That's my name is Christian. I live in Australia and I am a radio staff. Where is where is the swimming pool? Their premier rule? Al dat? I believe that's the first street on the left. You know how you were taught in the eighties sort of wrote you know that it's a conversational, aren't they just walk around asking for the swimming pool? Alrighty, so let's get mystic. Let's go to the newspapers, the headlines. All the headline is going to say when the Matildas knock out the French, I'll tell you what they're going to say, stop your whining, stop your whining.
Speaker 4: Oh that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just the starter. That's just the starter, not tour to France, border ants.
Speaker 4: Or France s plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, French berets buried, French berets berries, moaning leases.
Speaker 6: That is very good.
Speaker 3: Moaning leases. Yeah, moaning leases plus. Let's scar go home, Let's scar go home. These have done a lot better the warming up insane river.
Speaker 4: There is the river sane, insane, just this insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you haven't thought of anything else. It's been a busy show with all that limo. And finally, what are the headlines going to be? From page on Sunday, Rocky Balboa France ko out of the Women's World Cup, Rocky for Krocer Mouche Rocky.
Speaker 4: Rock You must mean krockingboy.
Speaker 3: And everyone knows everyone knows I didn't hear any goals. I thought that gold. All right, Rio, what have you got that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: You remember the submarine controversy earlier in the year between Australia and France. That's yes, more sub pain for France as super sub Damn Kerr sinks.
Speaker 2: France headliners story, what a story.
Speaker 5: Story, bad day to bree French French soccer team stinks more than their cheese.
Speaker 3: Now if you just come to stinks more than the cheese, that would have been a.
Speaker 5: Gold ou la la more like ulusa.
Speaker 3: Oh, there we go. He found it. He got that. That's gold. That's the one.
Speaker 4: All right, what have you got?
Speaker 3: Then send us your headlines overall seventy five three one o four three join us as we will laugh at the French.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commel show podcast.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: Then let's go to tomorrow night's game Women's World Cup, Matilda's hosting the French and then roasting the French. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I should have been on your list.
Speaker 3: All right. So we are asking you this morning on the time waster to predict the headlines front page news. What will it be on Sunday as Matilda's beat the French France. Surrender's for nil, Matilda's run French onion rings around the frogs Si gusta Matilda's baggett another win. God sends you a well done cer met the frog cur met frog as.
Speaker 4: In Sam Gold plus plus plus. Who's that?
Speaker 3: Fiona wow kel Kerr Prieze to the kill saprieze o in my head, yeah, me too, Year Gone, that's the one that's the better one that I was trying to do. You a bit better, Amy Moran Escar gone, I get luck, Oh Silver Ozzy Ossy Wee Lee Lee, Rebecca and Essendon well done. You may have the Eiffel Tower, but we've got Mary Fowler m silva. That's from our producy cat in the back of the liver. Oh dear, are you're generous with that? Matilda is now the snails not nice? We have any French listeners? I ain't get stuffed. Come on, Sam, come on, I love this and Ross Eiffel sour these are so ross Edmonds World done, Sacra blew it gold again, Chuck Steve World, They get your asses back home. It's ladlier. I think it's the French for backside. It's another goal hack your begets why that's very good, very funny. No triumph triumph Yeah yeah, Silver, silver water Losers Sonia, well done, Soccer Blur, soccer.
Speaker 6: Blur gold plus these are so good.
Speaker 3: French Fried French fried S, French Yogurt now renamed no play Silver, Matilda's bring the Champagne, all the champagne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, popen bottle silver plus.
Speaker 3: Matilda's creep all over the French. Oh yeahs come on? No love for Pepe la who all right? Who is winning their tickets to go and see Colt Club? Who's Best?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know that was amazing. Kurt met the front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good. Okay, last song for us, and then we'll talk about how next week's show is shaping up.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: As we say goodbye, we don't say goodbye. We say good luck to Matilda's Tomorrow Night taking on of course our friends. We love them really the French all right to put Australia in front all the rights.
Speaker 8: When they're Matilda's store, you win some funky stuff. Mister O'Connell's goal of.
Speaker 10: We love it when they store.
Speaker 1: Our goal.
Speaker 8: Win, Matilda score our goal win cool stuff.
Speaker 3: All right. The goal of thor back connection. Tomorrow night, We're the Matildas thanks to ian S. Where every time Matilda score you win prizes. So on Monday Show, for every Matilda's goal we are giving away thanks to ian S.
Speaker 5: A Bosch nine kilogram front load washing machine. Valued it nine hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 3: Call it a solid thousands. Knock it up well, no, because they'll never be beaten on price, but to actually knock it down wrong. We must be tired. All this Slimmo paulis got to my head. Sack sucker, blucker, huzzy yussy yussy.
Speaker 4: Wee wee wee.
Speaker 3: Okay, weeks one week kick as well. All right, it's cross her now live too work. Kaylin, who's been out and about in our limo today, Thank you very much. Every who's trying to take part in Limo week, Thank you very much all the Limo companies who've have been part of it as well. Kaylen, you have your last passenger in. Oh, sorry to rupt this conversation in the way. Yeah, I think we are. You've got your last passenger, Claire with her little Jack Russell and the bag of poo.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 9: Yes we do. We nearly lost little Jasper.
Speaker 7: We had to break for the red light and Jasper went down the other end of so he went a good ten.
Speaker 9: He's on.
Speaker 3: Old chuckle about that, because if it was Henry, wouldn't be love for the Prince.
Speaker 4: Of I wouldn't know spatted there like a.
Speaker 9: Little I'd have a little bag for him.
Speaker 3: All right, So where is Claire being taken?
Speaker 9: So we are going to her house now? She dropped me.
Speaker 3: I've been in stropping the last two minutes, right, you and Claire gassing away, just gallous, driving around, having a laugh, catching up with each other's lives. It was getting irritated. There's a flipping radio show cutting in. Sorry.
Speaker 7: Sorry, So she's headed overseas If you wanted to know, this is what women do.
Speaker 3: They seem come together, their daughter gets transferred.
Speaker 9: We just gased back. But yeah, we're just headed out to Aspen to drop her off. Her and Jasper for Yeah, they're just a bag of poo.
Speaker 3: Are you meant to get rid of that?
Speaker 9: Or I am going to get clear to take that with her.
Speaker 7: As the owner of the dog, she needs to take care of the dog poo bag like everyone else in Mulbyn.
Speaker 3: Okay, So later on this morning, another very special trip in a limo. We heard from their daughter, granddaughter last week when we're talking about Limo Week thanks to Deluxe Limousines. Then at ten o'clock this morning, Jason, the Limo drive is picking up. Last week we heard about a lovely old couple been married for sixty years, Jack and Lois. Every Friday they walk her around Northland shopping center holding hands. They just go for coffee. They're that couple, the elderly couple you see at these shopping centers. They're arriving in a limo. We're picking them up in an hour's time, taking them for a very very special coffee today where they go every friday've been married sixty years. They walk around north and holding hands.
Speaker 6: Oh little hot, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So thank you very much to Deluxe Limos for doing that. Caitlin, I'll let you have the final word. What do you want to say to cheer on the matildas to my nightmame ah.
Speaker 9: Guy, girls, you've absolutely got this. Do it for the nation.
Speaker 7: We love you and you're going to absolutely smash the friends French Rich I don't even care about them that much.
Speaker 9: I don't I forgot their name believe
Speaker 1: That the Christian O'Connell Show podcast