Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that.
Speaker 3: We've all been very worried about Brittany for a little while now. I mean, the dancing videos on Instagram have been going on for years, and then more recently she got done duy on suspicion of driving under the influence of both drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 1: Then she went to rehab briefly.
Speaker 3: She's out of rehab, she's back to dancing on Instagram, and now she wants another baby. So yeah, so she posted another dancing video on Instagram for Father's Day, which.
Speaker 1: Was over the weekend.
Speaker 3: In the US they have a different same Mother's Day, different Father's Day to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I noticed that a lot on socials about Father's Day and I was like, oh shit, I've forgotten.
Speaker 1: It's different in the UK as well. Yeah, yep, weird. How do they even pick those days? Like, what's the relevance?
Speaker 4: All my cards just came back.
Speaker 1: It's literally a money making holiday.
Speaker 4: You're right, Father's Day, let's cancel it. Waste of time.
Speaker 1: Not Mother's Day though, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'd be in trouble mother. We can't ruin your mum. You know you got to you got to on a mom dad. I don't think dads care about Father's Day.
Speaker 3: No, and they always get like so. So anyway, She's posted another dancing video on Instagram and just a super irrelevant caption which said, it's an emotional day for me. Guitars remind me of baby aliens.
Speaker 1: Such gentle strings.
Speaker 3: Music is said to be this speech of angels. I bought this one in Mexico in hopes one day I can have another baby.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Gbts remind me of baby aliens?
Speaker 4: Are you talking about You're reading in that that she wants to have another baby.
Speaker 3: She said, she's holding like this little guitar. It's like a ukulele, like this little purple guitar. She's talking about guitars and running her of baby aliens, talking about buying some one in Mexico in the hopes one day she can have another baby. Like she's got two kids, Sean Preston, Jaydeen James. They're like twenty and nineteen now grown up. They're mostly with Kevin Federline, the father of the children. But like, do we at what point? Because I know anyone can have kids, right, we can't stop people from having kids.
Speaker 1: That's why certain people who shouldn't have them have them right? Can someone step in here? I doubt she would be.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, when she was no way she is, but when she was under her conservatives ship, I know, I've read in her book. I think she was forced to take contraceptions so she couldn't have a child. She's no longer under said conservativeship. So that means her entire life is she's controlling it. Yeah, which means if she decided that she just wanted another kid, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: She's forty four, that's it's still possible. Oh you know.
Speaker 4: One good thing about being her kid, tho, it was all the money you'd get. So I'd put up with Britney being a terrible moment's money.
Speaker 3: Hey, she's also controlling her money now too, So how much of that is even?
Speaker 2: Like to know she might go on by like multiple Shetland ponies or something that's how unsteady?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, unstaying Yeah that one.
Speaker 3: Heyzac Efron says that being hot and skinny isn't worth it. Disagree but anyway, so he start in Baywatch the remake back in twenty seventeen, you know the one the rock Did you watch that one? And he was sure red a movie, like get him there, he had a what two four six at least an eight pack, Like he was in the best physical shape he's ever been in. But speaking to Heat Magazine in this new interview, he said he'll never do that again in life or for a role because basically, he said, that's Shreddy have to.
Speaker 1: Do for Baywatch left him miserable.
Speaker 3: So now he prioritizes his mental health over physical perfection. And the reason he's talking about it is because Baywatch is getting yet another reboots. Oh god, this time a TV series. He's not going to be in it. But he's saying to the actors on this show because obviously they're running in slow mo, which, by the way, like I wouldn't be able to do, and that red cozy, like they don't.
Speaker 4: Move and I remember Pamela Anderson back in the day running in her red cozie. But anyway that you were saying, you disagree because you famously lost what was that one hundred and fifty ko.
Speaker 1: Like fifty three. But the thing is, okay, I agree.
Speaker 3: The shape he was in, that's like that he's going to broccoli working out every day. You can't eggs, Yeah, you can't eat at restaurants like all that kind of thing that would be miserable. But in general, like you know how people say nothing is as good as skinny feels like I kind of believe that because yeah, like look if I eat KFC, for example, I still do from.
Speaker 1: Time to time.
Speaker 3: Thing I'm sitting here only eating clean, but like the feeling immediately after you feel gross, even if I have like a big family barbecue, that's not your KFC.
Speaker 1: As soon as you stop eating.
Speaker 3: And you got that feeling where your stomach, you just you regret it every time.
Speaker 1: I like kfcfc's I like it.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying that feeling where you're like, I've overdone this for no reason at all.
Speaker 4: Brands aside being overweight, You're not terribly happy, right, No.
Speaker 1: You're miserable. You think one's looking at you.
Speaker 3: You try and buy clothes and you can't find anything that feels good on you.
Speaker 1: You wake up every day and just hate the way you look. I'm sorry. That's worse than being skinny and going to the gym.
Speaker 4: But being super hungry, Like I know, I lost twelve kilos once, not as much as you do.
Speaker 1: Light and easy you did.
Speaker 4: It was lied was easy. Are you starving the first couple of weeks, so your stomach adjust, right, I don't know how to describe this, like feeling in your mouth and like you can taste the hunger and I was eating. I was only allowed to eat celery in between and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I was so hungry. But it works. But that does sound miserable. Yeah, there's there's an in between.
Speaker 3: There's a way to do it where you just got balance, like you do the crash dieting.
Speaker 1: You don't go starve yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't deprive yourself of certain food groups. That was That's what I was always told. So let's say you get a large McChicken meal at McDonald's. You go down to a small so you're still having it, but you're portion controlling yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so true my way of doing it. I remember because with my PT he was like, well if you cut out the wines, and I was like, oh no, they're any other way. So I was I was like eating like easy, the eleven.
Speaker 1: Hundred calories but not enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I lost the weight.
Speaker 1: How do you feel you're happy? I was happier.
Speaker 4: Well, I still got the wine, so really.
Speaker 1: And you probably got booze when win