Speaker 1: This is is it just.
Speaker 2: Hosted a black couple of mitches. Yeah, yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthoodier and kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Just you, you feelthy unhinged bitch.
Speaker 2: Is Michu and Mitchell coups? Hello you?
Speaker 3: Hello you?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Welcome back? Not much much, not much?
Speaker 1: How you feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm all right, I've been better. Yeah, I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Mentally I'm fine. I've just bloody sore at the moment, I've got a stiff neck.
Speaker 2: Oh, sw and stiff in the same sense as my mind goes somewhere else.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling very stiff today.
Speaker 2: Because you're looking at Why why you sore?
Speaker 1: Pilate's probably yeah. I also haven't been Toikaro in a while. I swear sometimes I feel like I might be a scam because they readjust you. But then you need it more, so you have to keep going back.
Speaker 2: What's Cairo?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know, like you see the tiktoks, so people get their neck and their back cracked, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh chiropractor, Yeah, you get caught church thing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I thought like Cairo was like a thing you did on Friday nights or something.
Speaker 1: No, that's quiet. Oh WHI yeah, jumble the letters a bit. I feel like there's.
Speaker 2: Something Cairo, like a Christian people do Cairo or something.
Speaker 1: Maybe they do. I don't know who know kiro for everyone.
Speaker 2: You're okay, I didn't know you went to a cat a chiropractor.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it. It's kind of addictive because right now I'm just craving a good crack.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had so many innuendoes today. Yeah, I'm craving a good crack. It's like an itch that needs to be scratched.
Speaker 2: Where is it? Where's the crack?
Speaker 1: The neck, the back, the pussy and there?
Speaker 2: Of course? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know what my Kira said to me the other day, Well, last time I saw him a month or so ago, he told me that it's going to recommend this podcast to his wife because apparently she has a long commute to Woollongong or something. And so he goes, yeah, she loves what are their names, Tony and Ryan? I said, oh, yeah, they're friends of ours, and so he said he'd recommended that. It's me. So hello Jack the chiropractice wife. If you're listening, missus crack is his name?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 2: Crack.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be perfect imagine. Yeah, well shout out.
Speaker 2: And that's what happened. When I moved into my new place. The guy was like, oh, yes, so he's just sweat you to do the podcast. And I'd never mentioned it before, and I was like, yes, do the podcast.
Speaker 1: So he outed himself as a listener.
Speaker 2: Now his wife and his daughter loved the podcast. That's what came first, the wife or the daughter. I wonder who got.
Speaker 1: Well that the daughter probably has the TikTok Yeah, yeah, true, so she would have gotten the wife onto it. But speaking of which, we really should say Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's listening.
Speaker 2: Happy mother's day. Yeah, Happy mother's Day to our in house mother, price keeper Jenna, who.
Speaker 4: Is thank you.
Speaker 1: I have a real.
Speaker 2: Maternal energy, Jenna about you hardly, Thank you so much. You'd be a great You're a great mum to Dune.
Speaker 1: What Connie, Bunny, Connie, I think if you had an actual child, it would walk all over you. I think you could stress.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that kid, it would run your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it'd get the the cunning nature from its mother. So they'd be constantly scheming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scheming, baby, definitely. Yeah, Yeah, it's good for conversation. Yeah you don't want to story, maybe well, Happy Mother's Day? Yeah, Happy mother Day of the mom's out there.
Speaker 1: The day that this episode comes out, Happy Mother's Day or after the fact. Hope you had to go with his Mother's Day. But if you didn't, I mean, as usual, we're here to try and make you feel at least three percent better today.
Speaker 2: Totally also loved those people who don't have mums. Yeah, Mother's Day can be really triggering when everyone's talking about how lovely Mother's Day is, so our thoughts are with you can be really tough for some people.
Speaker 1: You know, it can be a sad day for some. So we hope to make you feel three percent better four for those people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get a four percent. Oh my god, guess what have you? Look? How I'm sitting in the studio my legs up? Did you notice?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that significant?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, I'm kind of looks like I'm propositioning you, Jenitor. Perhaps it does.
Speaker 1: Actually it's not going to suck itself.
Speaker 2: Soon's Thursday night.
Speaker 1: It's for birthday.
Speaker 2: I had a massage done and I was just talking about but it wasn't a crack.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a muscular massage and they were so busy and he's like, oh, my son can do it, and I'm like sure, and I'm like, that's it's not a problem. A problem.
Speaker 1: He's not on staff.
Speaker 2: No, he's not on staff. The son was there and he was on his iPad. He was an adult, like he was probably twelve year old. I probably would have loved that a little you know, tap dancing kid on my back. That would have been lovely. Gets in all the nooks and crannies and can really carate each other. Anyway, I'm like, oh, I guess that's all right. He had like a like a T shirt on that looked like a it was like a polo shirt. It kind of looked like he had a sports day like. It looked like he's oh yeah, maybe he's twelve, I think. And he was really sweet, but he was shocking.
Speaker 1: He's not good at massaging.
Speaker 2: He was not a massuse. I walk in and he goes, all right, so take off whatever you're comfortable with. And I'm like, whatever I'm comfortable with. If I had my say, I'd do this in a full gown. I don't want to be in front of you. So I'm all right, So I just strip off to my undies and I lie down with my face in the hole. And he comes up and goes, all right, where would you like me to start?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, you don't want to know, mate.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like, well, you don't want me face down for that. I was like, just do whatever you want to. I trust you, but I want the head done and then the back the head.
Speaker 1: I love a head massage, oh like a scalp, Like, yeah, isn't it for the hairdresser's.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are missing out if you haven't got an actual head massage. They're amazing, brilliant.
Speaker 1: Honestly, because of my addiction to Cairo, I equate massages to the feeling of sexual frustration because I'm like, I mean, sure, this is great, but it's like they're edging me. I'm like, I just want to be cracked. They don't go tissue enough.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you meant you wanted to be flipped.
Speaker 1: So it's the same feeling as sexual frustration, where you're like, oh, yes.
Speaker 2: So close, but still say god, got it, got it. That kind of keeps it fun, though, you know, I want to be cracked. Okay, jeez, I wanted to crack. I'm gonna call Shorn crack your boyfriend crack.
Speaker 4: So maybe I could crack you.
Speaker 2: I cracked. No, I cracked my family.
Speaker 1: Oh so you put your hand up and offer to crack her, but not.
Speaker 2: I can crack you. Do you want to crack you?
Speaker 1: Can you actually crack people?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can crack. Whereabout in the back, in the middle of the spine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll help.
Speaker 2: Should we try?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How are we going to? Okay, stand up?
Speaker 1: Okay, on the head foots, don't a line on the floor.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is this is a different crack. I have to It's a really intense hug. It's very intimate.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, ready, okay.
Speaker 2: Now face me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is intimation. Now okay, so it's like a huge made it up in my hands.
Speaker 2: You just put your hands, okay, come here, yeah, relax. Okay, so breathe in and now shake it out. Okay, breathe in. Why my eyes closed? Okay, sorry, breathe in and out. It didn't work.
Speaker 1: He just lifted me up.
Speaker 2: I've never done that before. I was like, what the what's that?
Speaker 1: That was so awkward? I knew you were having me on, but I was like, you don't crack someone breast to breast track them from behind.
Speaker 2: If you ever see that footage ever goes anywhere you watch in my eyes, I'm like, what do I do now?
Speaker 1: I'm feeling very sexually frustrated.
Speaker 2: Anyway, listen, You're not gonna be frustrating in the show. It's gonna be fun. My massage was shitty and he poured hot oil on my back. Like long story shot, I have a third degree burn on my back.
Speaker 1: Did you eventually get the massage person you paid for?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It was shocking.
Speaker 4: Did you get a refund?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: He poured boiling scolding oil on my back. Oh sorry, I've never used this before, And I'm like, well.
Speaker 1: Then why the fuck pour it on my nude back?
Speaker 2: So I've got third degree burns and it's broken out because it's like it's oil, and my back is pimply. It's awful. So I kind of have to sit up in a weird way.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am all right there. I'm that's mere.
Speaker 1: A Cairo would never just say no.
Speaker 2: They would never, by the way, because.
Speaker 1: It's Mother's Day, we're doing the top five TV mums later on ranking the best mum characters from TV.
Speaker 2: We really are, and there's so many mums out there on TV that formed like what I wanted in a mum, Like I thought these were my dream mums, these TV characters.
Speaker 1: But also some of them are funny characters because they're actually shocking mothers. So it's going to be hard. It's going to be interesting to see how we actually rank them. Do we reward them for their good mothering?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point actually, or are they a good mum because they're a terrible mum in great television?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know it's gonna be tricky. Also, laundry hacks, Yes, I swear we didn't put this in there as some sort of sexist nod to Mother's Day. Laundry hacks, what's the women like? No, this is a follow on from last week. We said we were going to do it, so we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we did say, remember we had a meeting in January we said for Mother's Day, let's talk about laundry.
Speaker 1: What do mothers do?
Speaker 2: Laundry? No, it's a coincidence. If it's your first time listening, though, We start the show the same every week. Two. Is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's mine? Is Mine's a TikTok that I saw that has blown me away. Something that we do every day, and we've done to each other, all three of us, And it could be every day. In deep trouble, we probably do it every day. Not to each other every day, Oh right, okay, but it's something that we do it. It's a daily occurrence, especially in this modern world, and it could get us, that could send us to prison, and it could make us bankrupt. Sorry, it's a grave warning.
Speaker 1: You better just go first, because I'm very curious about what the fuck you're talking.
Speaker 2: About, jumping to my agent?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Were you not aware that the banks read the description you put in bank transfers?
Speaker 1: They know, they know when they read them. When do they read them when they go through?
Speaker 4: No? But isn't it if you just want to take a loan or something.
Speaker 1: No, still applause the ball. If you're trying to get a home loan or any other line, they will probably look in depth. They don't put in the description drugs. Yeah, hook up, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Prostitution cash. I saw this TikTok have listened to this.
Speaker 5: Do you know when you're sending money to a friend and you just kind of pop in a random transfer description for farm a'll Leie sent a quick thirty dollars to someone and got called in by the Economic and Trade sanctioned team at Saint George Bank. When you're trans sfaring someone money, if it includes certain words, it can set alarm bells off at banks, which leads to emails like this one that was sent to Ali. What was Arlie's transfer description? You might be wondering, Well, Ali was just sending birthday money to his nephew whose last name happens to be Muslim, so he puts Muslim b Day. According to experts, Arli's birthday message was probably flagged under something like the UN's Counter Terrorism Regime, so a really good birthday outcome. Defact has this big list of sanctioned individuals and the banks can look at those names. There are some people with the name Muslim on that list, but there are other names on the list that include some really common words like dad.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with the word dad?
Speaker 5: Father's day must be really busy at the banks.
Speaker 2: Thanks for lyne insane.
Speaker 1: I wonder what other trigger words there are. Yeah, I'd love to know, surely, just like gun, Yeah, that would raise the bell.
Speaker 2: Murder, Yeah, I'm assuming murder. Drugs definitely an yeah, Okaine, bag probably bag as well.
Speaker 1: True, although how doune would you have to be to actually put bag if you've bought a bag of cocaine or someone to put it into the description last night's bag?
Speaker 2: I know, but you'd never be stupid enough to do it if you were actually buying a bag. However, if someone transferred you from drinks, I would put bag as a joke, you know, yeah, and then and then they'll flag it as something real. But isn't it crazy that there's obviously an AI that just flags it when it's sent through automatically. It must read it, and then it sends alarm bells and she had a meeting with them over it.
Speaker 4: That's scary.
Speaker 1: It sounds a bit oversensitive that AI. Actually the word dad is a trigger? Why?
Speaker 2: What is this trauma? Is what trauma is the AI gone through?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I transferred jender a dollar and let's put a word in and see for triggers.
Speaker 1: How are you know if it triggers, So don't you need someone that works at a bank.
Speaker 2: I'll be investigated, they'll they'll be the Fraud Commission coming down on them.
Speaker 1: One dollar for assault rifle.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm not doing that. Do you have pay id Jenna?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, Oh, let's not fuck with that.
Speaker 2: I'll let the rec god show I would have sent jennat twelve dollars for beheading money? All right?
Speaker 1: Shall I hear you with my age?
Speaker 2: Yes? Go for it?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you not trust Wi Fi connectivity?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Never will No. I'm not talking about like a laptop or you know, your TV for Internet browsing or streaming or whatever. I'm talking about devices that you need to connect to stuff through Bluetooth or Wi Fi whatever it may be. Yeah, it never fucking works for me.
Speaker 2: What do you mean explain that more?
Speaker 1: I got those sunnies that have the camera in them, the ray bands. I wasn't gonna name the brand, but sure, okay, okay, sorry, sorry, let's best merch them. I don't mind really, because they're fucked the ray band stories. It just will not connect and it keeps saying, oh reset try again, no device found, even though I'm doing. I'm following all the steps. I'm holding the switch down until the light blinks, blew all that fucking rubbish. Yeah, and it just won't work. And then I say to them, OI, it's not working, and they'll be like, that's weird. Have you tried these? Of course, I've tried the fucking trouble shooting steps. That's the first thing I did. I wouldn't be speaking to you if I hadn't tried it. Same deal with my air purifier.
Speaker 2: Oh is that a smart air Purifi?
Speaker 1: Well? No, evidently, But for the longest time, maybe a year. The first year I had it, I could control it with my phone. So if I was in bed and I looked up and I was just like, dust, I'll just grab my phone.
Speaker 2: What wait, So what do you mean by air purifier? It's like a machine that sucks the air in and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay airborne pollutants it's supposed to catch. It still works, but now I have to finger it like normal. The Wi Fi thing won't work, and it keeps telling me no device is detected. I'm like, it's right there, the light's blinking. What's happened?
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a very you issue. Just press the button. What's the problem, Well, just get up and press the button.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's given me the option, so I should be able to use it. That's the whole point of difference. Because there's the Brevel air purifier and then there's the Brevel Smart air purifier. The only point of difference is that you could connect to the stupid Brevel app and I can't even bloody do it.
Speaker 2: Yes, if it makes me feel like I'm try to teach my olma how to use Netflix, you should know better, Mitchell. You should be able to fix it.
Speaker 1: I've tried.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's actually not anything I'm doing wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: No, I've had similar problems with you Connie's home camera, you see that shit.
Speaker 1: I'm not bothering with a pet cam because it just won't work for me, I know it. Or it might work for a few months and then all of a sudden it drops out once and you can never reconnect it again.
Speaker 4: Now, okay for two weeks.
Speaker 2: And I'm with you. I actually think cheap, shitty products work better in some regards than the really expensive stuff. Like my PlayStation always loses connection with got a headset and my aarpods are stupid all the time. It costs hundreds of dollars. But then like the four dollar you know Bluetooth shower speaker that I from Alley Express. It's true and it gets rained on every day in the shower, and it's so consistent. It never dies.
Speaker 1: Do you know what has never let me down?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I have one of those little Bluetooth clickers so that you can take photos on your phone from a distance. Oh yeah, and not have to use you know, self timer. I've had it for years and it came for free with a selfie sick and it's never failed.
Speaker 2: Yes, always work exactly right.
Speaker 1: But like actual products, like I just said, the fancy fucking expensive sunglasses with the camera on it, or the air purifire hundreds of bucks, they are fucked. They never work.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why poor people are so happy they don't have to struggle with Wi Fi.
Speaker 1: Well no, that's why I'm unhappy, because I am poor and I can't affordered to replace it. I'm like, why did it stop working?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a real issue, to be honest. How many people listening to this podcast right now had Wi Fi issues? Will we cutting in and out was the bluetooth dying as we were giving that rant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone's listening to me rant about connectivity and then they here flat the worst sun in the world. No, who can do the best impression of airpod's going flat?
Speaker 2: That was really good.
Speaker 1: I think I won, maybe unbiased? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it just you? Good time for? And is it just you something that you listening right now have noticed, hate or appreciate? You can send us a message on a couple of inches, on Insta or on Enduring Idiots and we'll get you on the podcast. Your chance to have anem of your arnt gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Who we got today, We've.
Speaker 2: Got Jess from Penrith Hollow. Jess, Welcome, Hi Mitch, Mitch and Jenna.
Speaker 1: Hi Darling. I assume you're a Panthers supporter being a pen with girl. Yes. Absolutely. A good friend of mine is a Panther supporters and she was shattered that the targets beat them recently. I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I figured for a very different Jesus Christ is a gay quick Panthers losers.
Speaker 1: That's what I figured out.
Speaker 2: What do you all like footy teams? Sore losers?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, she can't even bring enself to talk about it.
Speaker 2: You do sound distract? Are you unwell? You sound sick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it made me sick.
Speaker 2: Actually, is all right? We'll out you in and hit us with you, okay? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is cylindrical ice cream superior to other ice cream like rectangular or square tub? Wait? Wait wait cylindrical toilet roll?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like around?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the big round.
Speaker 1: To give me an.
Speaker 4: Example, yeah, I need an example, like connoisseur.
Speaker 2: Yes you are. You're preaching the choir here. We just said conosseur at the same time. Yes, I'm still with you. I don't actually think I've bought a square tub of ice cream tub I was picturing.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant like a phallic thing. That's what I like a tub?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like consoles that I think I think. Sorry, Jenna, fancy of the ice cream the more cylindrical tub.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true. Actually that is exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm going to google some brands and I'm going to see if that if that checks out.
Speaker 1: Any other ice cream tub like just the normal streets or whatever I associate them with the vomit because.
Speaker 2: Dog food. My auntie used to put the dog food in the streets. Actually, I don't feel like people do that anymore. Has tup of wear just gone through? People just have pirates and tuperwaar now because back in the day, my mum Haud used anything that had a lid as a container.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I caught myself the other day, Mitch, doing that thing you've spoken about many times, using my own tup of wear, like a bowl that i'd eat popcorn out of as a vomit thing.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you vomited.
Speaker 1: No I didn't, but Sean had a little bit too much a drink, and I was because I'm a darling. I was like, I'm going to pop this next to your bed in case you need it. Thank god he didn't. I was serving food out of that the next day.
Speaker 2: And got it income to your house for food the next night.
Speaker 1: I just said he didn't use it. Oh you really must listen.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Okay, here we go. Look at this. Oh so these are the okay ice cream, there's all those fucking ridiculous ice cream flavors now, like the bubblobial ice cream in the paddle.
Speaker 1: Pop Hey, it's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: It is good. But look they're all in cylindrical tubs two.
Speaker 1: And that's not that fancy.
Speaker 2: It's not that fancy, but it is boutique like it is.
Speaker 1: It's a limited feels fancy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to show you something that's got it. You're going to immediately think poverty. You ready for this blue ribbon?
Speaker 1: Ribbons? Okay, but I find that blue ribbon. If you pop that in the freezer, it really really freezes, like there's icicles.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's more. Oh, Sarah Lee's in a cylindrical everybody, that's breaking news. I didn't I didn't expect that.
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite cylindrical ice cream? Probably cookies and cream then I think that's with the cookie chunks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Like.
Speaker 4: In movies you always see them go towards a cylindrical tub when they're eating out of the top.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, actually, you do. You know? My favorite ice cream is the ones that replicate the chocolate bars, like if they're like the Snickers ice cream and they look like a bar or the Mars bar, or you get them in Bounty as well, or twigs. Oh, they are the and they're so small. It's like a nice little three biter and you're done. You know you don't shot there because I'd have no self control. I will wait for a tub of ice cream to melt and then I'll drink it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it is kind of satisfying when it's all running around the edge. I love it when it's Do you have a like squeeze the ice cream container to make it a bit more melting around the air?
Speaker 2: I hold it with my hand because I can masstarted. Yes all the time.
Speaker 4: Did you put it in the microwave for ten seconds?
Speaker 2: The cylindrical when it goes a.
Speaker 1: Little and it wouldn't melt because it's card board.
Speaker 2: It doesn't melt. You can't make away.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's pig week next week or maybe the week after. Really, my god, and so we should we make it a rule. It's pig Weeks cylindrical only. Addition, No, you don't want to limit it.
Speaker 2: Why don't we all just we all bring one cylindrical treat, but we can also be other treats. Yeah, we can all bring one cylindric anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't forget to hit up Jenna for your prize, Darling.
Speaker 3: Yes, so well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I feel better than get thank you. I gotta be better.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing you next Friday.
Speaker 1: You know, these two just try to jump on and buy tickets to come to the show as well. It's sold out, and that's how I found out. They still were like, oh my god, it's sold out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait to meet your darling. You're coming all the way from Penworth to Yeah.
Speaker 4: This was my second time.
Speaker 3: I saw you last time and your mum was talking about my wedding with you.
Speaker 1: Well, just so you know, I'm pretty sure my mom's going to be at the Friday night show as well, so you've been worn. She will cheer you ere.
Speaker 2: I'll be there as well. Can you just let me? Surely I can hold up our podcast and go. I can come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll pretend your staff. I'll I'll put you on my rider.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm part of the rider morale. I'll be there to come say high.
Speaker 1: Jenny is busy, she is, can I yeah, if you want, Okay, we'll.
Speaker 2: Sneak you in. We can get dinner beforehand, Jenny, you.
Speaker 1: Can both just transfer me for the tickets. Yeah, yeah, we'll pay you great.
Speaker 2: Something about getting a meal before a show, either it be a stage show or stand up whether it's always tie, always get tied, true, odd always.
Speaker 1: Even last year my parents made such a thing of it getting tied before the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, tie is such a pre show meal. Really, you wouldn't get Chinese before a show, no way.
Speaker 1: No tie. Yes, anyway, I'll see you very soon.
Speaker 2: In that case, send us a DM jess thank you so much. You can get in touch as well a couple of inches on Insta, send us an indym of your own and we'll get you on right now. Oh my god, this is huge. It's time for this's the top five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing a top five today and because we've just had Mother's Day, we're doing the top five. TV mums.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: TV mums formed me as a human. I think they're the best.
Speaker 1: It always seems to be the favorite character, like in your heart. Yeah, the mum on whatever TV show you watching, totally or the mum figure even.
Speaker 2: I don't want to discredit Michelle Chury, who's a fantastic mum and he's continuing to raise me. But TV mums they're there when your real mumm isn't you know? They're out at Cole's and you're watching you know, Animation Domination on a Saturday morning on Fox eight. Yeah, and you just fall in love with these mums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know there's something comforting about them. But also, like we said earlier, sometimes the reason you love the character is because they're actually a shocking mother. Yeah, and that's entertaining. And so how are we going to decide where to rank them in the top five? Do we reward them for being a good mother or do we reward them forament?
Speaker 2: Oh we could do a bit of both if we like.
Speaker 1: Well, actually it's not up to you. Oh, we're putting It's all on your shoulders, Jenner. We're doing one of these.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 4: I've been waiting for your choice.
Speaker 1: Jenna, Mitch and I have agreed on a few mums to choose from. Okay, and then get a pen and paper. You're gonna rank them one to five.
Speaker 2: Okay, as the only person who can actually bear children in this yes, you can you get the final say.
Speaker 4: I'm amazing, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: It's startless.
Speaker 1: So it's a bit tricky because I've got five TV shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for two of.
Speaker 1: Them, there's two moms. I couldn't choose between. So first we have to knock out it's seven at the moment. First you need to knock it down to five. Okay, okay, So Modern Family and Kath and Kim. I couldn't decide between Kath or Kim. Yep here is just a taste of Kim's mothering. Hey, look at this.
Speaker 4: Man epony epony spelled cod it's spelled k ot goog gooy epony.
Speaker 1: Or think she's going to be a genius, And they do say it skips a generation, which it would have to in your case. So I actually think that Kim turned out to be a good mother on the show, Like she wasn't horrific compared to her mother. I think Kat is a very shocking mother. I know you haven't really watched kathin Kim.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it, and I know you stand by this point, but I feel like I think she's a nice mum. She's brutally honest.
Speaker 1: She thinks she's nice. But I think Kath is a bit toxic, especially very fat shamy towards Kim. And listen to this, Look did you beg fat? You're ballooning out on all sides, gonna be airborn in a minute.
Speaker 3: Is there a look, Kim?
Speaker 1: Yep, it's jes A Simpson? Home a Simpson?
Speaker 2: Or do you have to.
Speaker 1: Belittle me all the time? A little?
Speaker 4: A little?
Speaker 2: She wouldn't be a little.
Speaker 1: Um. Well, Kim's embarrassing. I mean your weight issues reflect badly on me as a parent and on my jean pool. It reminds me make a mental night, Caath, I've got to get some peol jeans.
Speaker 3: What are famous to do? Oh?
Speaker 1: You know a nice light slack for around the hotel lagoon area, Sharon.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is one of those situations where it's like, is it a good mum because it's a great character that's fun exactly?
Speaker 1: This is what I mean. I'm because I find that hilarious, because it's wrong, it's self aware humor.
Speaker 2: We have to be kind and warm. I think it is best TV mums as someone you'd want to be mothered by.
Speaker 1: No, Jene, I just go with you, Tim go Okay.
Speaker 4: First of all, I love Kath as a character, right, I think she's hilarious, But in this instance, I think Kim is a better mum.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're gonna knock Cath out of the running.
Speaker 4: Yes, unfortunately, okay, I do love her.
Speaker 1: So Cath plays seventh, Well, no, they just didn't even make it on the leaderboard. She's got a participation that is difficate, okay. And then Modern Family. I couldn't decide between Claire Dunfee. Is it Dunfie? Yeah, Dunefee. It sounds like I've said it with a list, but I haven't. No, you're Claire Dunfee or Gloria Delgado Pritchett.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is so. This is another one of those situations because I don't actually think Claire's that grade of a mother. Gloria is a brilliant mother.
Speaker 1: I will say. I wanted to find audio of each mum just to remind people who they are, and I really really had to dig for good Clare moments. This is the best I could find. Your kids don't need to know who you were before you had them.
Speaker 2: You need to know who you wish you were, and they need to try to live up to that person.
Speaker 1: They're gonna fall short, but better they fall short of the fake you than the real you, which is why we don't hide anything that is the opposite of what I just said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that didn't really hit hard.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: See, her character is like funny because she's a controlling bitch. Yes, like that's the whole character.
Speaker 2: She is phil Yeah, she's also neurotic, that part of the charm.
Speaker 1: Whereas Gloria from Modern Family. I always wanted a daughter to dress her up in pretty dresses, to her hair, her nails, her makeup. No one knows this, but for.
Speaker 2: The first year of his life, I made up money like a girl and told everybody.
Speaker 1: That he was my daughter, and I from the pictures. I told him that it was his twin sister who died. I think it's a noe Brianer who you're knocking out. Gloria, he's gonna be winning, right, Okay, So we've got Kimberly Kraig nay Die from Kathin Kim in the running, Gloria from Modern Family also in the running for the top five, of course, Marge Simpson, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Learned a lesson.
Speaker 1: Just because you're a lesbian, it doesn't make your lass of a ban Okay, she's iconic.
Speaker 2: She's a brilliant iconic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she actually is a good mumm, isn't she amazing?
Speaker 2: She has an incompetent husband, her children are rat bags at Lista is severely bipolar. And then you know, Maggie's pretty easy to mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's very patient. I've never really thought about it hard about Marge as the mother, but yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Quite solid, isn't she.
Speaker 1: What about Carol Brady from The Brady bg I could her. Surely she gets bonus points for being a step mother though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sweetheart, everybody cares. And I'll bet you're a baseball card. You can't guess who cares the most? You No, I'm only a step The only steps in this house are those the ones that lead up to your bedroom. So how about marching right back up there?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I've never even seen that show. And oh my god, she does nothing for me. What she had, like seventeen kids sounds like bad mothering.
Speaker 1: She didn't have to know she had three, and then she married a man that already had three. That's the way they all became the Brady Bunch, The Brady Bunch, Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Now have.
Speaker 1: You not seen it? It's a story of a lovely lady.
Speaker 2: No please, no, no, I have no interest in her, But generally I guess you're you're deciding.
Speaker 1: So okay, no I do.
Speaker 4: I do love Carol Breder and.
Speaker 1: The final one in the running is Marie Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond.
Speaker 3: To make the.
Speaker 1: Perfect people, the most important ingredient is the love. Without the love, it's just a ball of meat. So bear in mind that she crosses a lot of boundaries and so she's a bit of a nightmare mother and she always interferes. But you know, that's kind of the entertainment value.
Speaker 2: She's very funny. I like her, she is.
Speaker 4: She's very funny.
Speaker 2: Got there's so many we left off.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's so many we could have done. I think people might arc up it. It's in the DNS.
Speaker 4: These aren't like the classic ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like geez.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're going to rank.
Speaker 1: So just remind you, Jenny, you've got Marge Simpson, Carol Brady, Marie from Everybody Loves Raymond, Kim from Katherine Kim, and Gloria from Modern Family. This is tough, Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, justify every reason please yep.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is a really tough decision because I actually do love all these mums.
Speaker 1: In fifth place, Also, she hasn't written it down. She's got it all.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's just may give me so much anxiety when people when I'm taking my order to do this and yeah, you're doing it in a podcast that makes millions. So interesting choice, but that's right.
Speaker 4: No, it's all in my head. In fifth place, I'm going to go with Kim from Wow. Iconic character, but compared to the others, she's not the greatest mum.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going based on what are you basing that on it.
Speaker 4: She's a good mum, she's a good mom, but she's compared to the others, she's number five.
Speaker 1: I'm just biased because I love Kathain Kim. I would have put her in number one, but that's not my decision here.
Speaker 4: But she is very entertaining.
Speaker 2: What season did she have the kid?
Speaker 1: She was pregnant in season two and then season three was someone you actually got to see her being a mum?
Speaker 2: Okay then and how many seasons was the show?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 1: And then they had to tell a movie and shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, interesting, all right, so you didn't really get to see her be much of a mum.
Speaker 1: Well, they did do a flash forward episode and Kyle Libnogue played.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I really need to show you that episode. You'll love it, yea.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 4: It's a great episode. Anyway, In fourth place, I'm going to go with Marie.
Speaker 1: Really, from Everybody Loves Raymond, I would have put Kim above Marie. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: No, she still has that motherly type of love. Yeah, Kim.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like she's got a cult following either, though I don't think people are wearing you know, I love Marie shirt.
Speaker 4: But I'm not judging it based on who's popular.
Speaker 2: Clearly we've gathered that, yes, okay, Marie. Interesting was Raymond her son?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's the same with Robert, and I.
Speaker 2: Guess everyone loved Raymond, so every job of raising him.
Speaker 1: It's actually scary. Everybody loves Raymond is so reminiscent of my upbringing because my grandparents live right next door to my parents, albeit it's not across the street. They are farms, they're at least over a kilometer away, yea. And they're a bit of a pain in the ass too.
Speaker 2: It's like your real life story.
Speaker 1: And even the fact that they have Robert single living with him, same with my uncle and then he eventually coupled up, saying with Robert, it's very reminiscent. Anyway, Is there.
Speaker 2: Any gaysboves Raymond?
Speaker 1: I don't feel like that.
Speaker 2: In the ninetiesn't.
Speaker 1: If there was, they would have been the butt of the jokes somehow totally.
Speaker 2: They would have killed we. They always had dumb jokes like that, Like you rewatch Friends and they're laughing at who had the trans mum Chandler.
Speaker 1: She was the butt of all the jokes, even Carol and sus and the lesbian couple. They like make fun of them inadvertently anyway, So we're not going to dissect Friends.
Speaker 4: No, No, the final two three? Okay, in third place, it's Gloria Real.
Speaker 2: Wow, single mother, immigrant mother you're putting in third?
Speaker 4: Yes? Wow, Yes I am.
Speaker 1: I don't support that.
Speaker 2: Why I don't either. Why she's a single immigrant mother working very hard. Yes, she's a sugar mother and she's got a lot of cash.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know, that's why I put her.
Speaker 2: But every episode of that show she puts many first, yes, exactly. Every storyline is her trying to help him with his love life or school projects or becoming the SRC president. I think Gloria deserves to be higher.
Speaker 1: I think you're an idiot, Jenna, Well, I think you're both, so shut up.
Speaker 2: It's the reasoning.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hold off of my opinion until you tell me who's the number two.
Speaker 4: Okay, number two, it's Marge Simpson.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck. Yeah, it means's.
Speaker 4: Number one is Carol Brady.
Speaker 2: No, which we should never have now, no, give me a chance.
Speaker 1: I had the same problem with Carol Brady. I could not find any like iconic Carol moments because she doesn't speak unless spoken to. She doesn't have any standalone moments like Gloria, who can hold her own on screen Carol, which replies to everyone else.
Speaker 4: But it was a different time, and you know, growing up, I watched the Brady Bunch. I'm old, and I just loved Carol. I thought she was the perfect mom.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what this bitch looks like. But she's got a bob. Does she have a bob? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, like one that twirls up.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, it's a bob and a half.
Speaker 2: Bug eyed too. I'm so sorry, but she looks like she's, you know, raising her children in a meth den.
Speaker 1: It's a mullet in a way. Her hair is she's still alive. No, I don't know who's the actress.
Speaker 2: I remember two. Yes, that's sad. It's very twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, I think that was long ago that she died.
Speaker 2: Oh, the poor thing.
Speaker 1: So the number one TV mum is Carol Brady according to Jenna, Yes, well I don't agree.
Speaker 4: Well would you say it's number one?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: God, you say it's hard.
Speaker 2: I know, straight off off the bat.
Speaker 1: I want to say Kim, but because I'm being subjective, I would have to put maybe Gloria because she's entertaining and a good mum. She's the double wammy.
Speaker 2: No, it's Marge for me. Marge is the number one mum. She is so empathetic, she's so kind, she puts up, she's patient, like you said, Mitchell, Yeah, she's the best mum. And she's got great hair, great fashion. She's also great hair real Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen hair like that in real life?
Speaker 2: That's why it's great.
Speaker 4: I wasn't judging it on how they look.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I was judging it on that.
Speaker 1: That's where you're wrong, Jenna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because motherhood is all surface level interesting.
Speaker 1: Who do you feel that we forgot.
Speaker 2: Oh Lois Griffin. She's a terrible mum, but she's very funny.
Speaker 4: I don't watch that show, really, no, I've never watched that.
Speaker 1: She's never once noticed that her fucking inf son and her dog can talk. She's clearly just an absent parent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. Actually, why who else? Who do you think I've missed?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because he was saying, oh, there's so many we missed. That's true.
Speaker 4: Who else did we miss?
Speaker 2: Oh? So many?
Speaker 1: Let us know in the Facebook group it's called in Durian Idiots the Facebook group. Let us know anyone we might have forgotten. I mean, obviously I want to put forward Meg from Mcloth's Daughters.
Speaker 4: I was going to say that, Yeah, there's not that many.
Speaker 2: There's not that many. You said there were.
Speaker 1: Heaps, there's not that many iconic mums they would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, for Father's Day, let's do a top twenty four dads.
Speaker 1: This is niche. But what about in Heart Stopper on Netflix, when Olivia Coleman plays one of the little gay kids mums. She's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I've not seen that show. Should I watch it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Why have you not watched it. I could have sworn we discussed it on the show. Oh no, that was on trash Alley. Never mind.
Speaker 4: No, but you barlet obviously you talked about wanting to watch it. Yeah, like a year ago.
Speaker 2: Probably not at the moment. The top five that e T have ranked for their top five TV mums. You're interested to see what the.
Speaker 4: Mirror mom from ET.
Speaker 2: No, she was a shocking mum. She let a slimy sultana into the house, could have killed her children. No, he's a shocking mom. She didn't listen to it. She gas lit her kids. She had a severe drinking problem drinks. Number five on ET's top five TV Mums, Claire Huxtable from The Cosby Show.
Speaker 1: Never heard of it.
Speaker 2: She had put up with Bill, So yeah, put her on. The Number four is Marge Simpson, Oh wow, Yeah. Number three Sophia Petrillo, the mum of the mums from Golden Girls, be White's mum, right right right? Wow? Boring? Number two sarah' connor from The Terminator bullfucking Ship.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Who's the number one?
Speaker 2: Florence Henderson from The Brainy b Yes, wow, okay, so maybe that's that's really weird. Actually that is right. Well, we had two of the we had two of the of the five. Also, Claire Dumpy was number six, so we're in the we're in the culturals.
Speaker 1: So they put Claire above Gloria idiot, Yeah they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, did you go a mom from me? That's ridiculous. She was unhinged.
Speaker 1: Remember, I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's my favorite movie, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In my top three movies for someone who reckons it's their favorite movie. I've never heard you talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah's you never asked? Yeah, it's my favorite movie. It's got three year old Drew Barrymore in the role of a lifetime three four.
Speaker 1: She's like seven.
Speaker 2: Cut the losses, she's five. The mom has a severe drinking problem, and it's like gambling with the kids or something, and an alien comes in and then the kid hides at the MoMA's no fucking idea. She's day drinking. She's a boyfriend on the side. Really bad motherhood. But et is so cute, oh so cute. And he's about when he's in that ditch and he's drained of all his color and white.
Speaker 4: I cried.
Speaker 1: I cried I cried, Maybe we should do a top five worst mums, real or fictional.
Speaker 2: Our moms would not feature, of course not. Let's do top three mums out of our mothers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jenna, go do it. No I can't. No, I actually do top two out of Jane and Michelle.
Speaker 4: I honestly couldn't.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll fuck married kill instead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Well in that case.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to kill Michelle. I can't fuck her or marry her.
Speaker 1: Well, you could have a sexless marriage just to keep her illegal.
Speaker 2: We all have to kill our own mothers.
Speaker 1: No, I'm marrying Jane. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm marrying my mom.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot, turning the tables on me, you bastards. Go I would marry my mom because I actually don't shut her in the foot. She didn't die. And then I fucked the brains out of Jane my mom. Awful, I retract kill you kill my mom because she's a wealth hoarder and she lives in a Then you'd get the.
Speaker 1: Inheritance you're listening to.
Speaker 2: Is it just me the rude shocks of young adulthood? You're here, that's me just cleaning. Everybody is that a good center fixt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing laundry hacks because we were talking about it last week. Mitchell Cherry at the ripe old age of twenty seven, it's finally decided to take his laundry into his own hands.
Speaker 2: Look, I took my first load, baby, and now I loved it. I'm a little loadhorn now and I do two loads a day and I feel lighter and I feel more mature. I'm doing the laundry now.
Speaker 1: It's almost meditative, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's fantastic. And put my AirPods in. And because you have to time it for when the sun is out, you're always in the sun, you're getting beaming on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Love me.
Speaker 1: I don't even have a clothes line, so it's never been a problem where I'm like, oh, it's raining my clothes. You've been on the line for days.
Speaker 2: Well, I Mitch took her. I did a load this morning. That's why I'm limping. Well, we're doing laundry hacks, and this was sort of spurred on. I hang my clothes wet, so when they dry, I put them straight in the lawn on a coat, hang on a coat hanger, hang your wet clothes on a coat hanger.
Speaker 1: Well, we asked people to send in laundry hacks, and Caitlyn sent us a text. So this is going to be improvement on your already solid laundry effort. Okay, Caitlyn says High Darling's laundry hack. Turn clothes inside out before hanging them out on the line, which stops your clothes from fading over time in the sun.
Speaker 2: I did that. Surely it just the sun gets gets into the other side, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Know, Well, it's not direct contact. You know. It's like you're gonna get your face burnt if you face the sun, but if you've got your back to.
Speaker 2: It, that's really good.
Speaker 1: That's probably the worst analogy ever. My face is a little bit thicker than clothing.
Speaker 2: And we didn't really stop down to a good point.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I thought that doing the washing, because I will get home, I take my clothes off, so then in turn their inside out and then they go straight into the washing machine inside out, and then I am purposefully un putting them the right way out and then hanging them. So it's actually going to save exactly.
Speaker 1: Save yourself the problem. And then even just hang them up inside out so you don't have to spend time dedicated to Oh, I've got to turn all these shirts back the my way, just do it when you put it on.
Speaker 2: That's a really good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, exactly. Like I've stopped putting ironing piles and like, oh, I've got to get this ironing done. I just if I need a shirt half an hour before I need to start getting ready, I'll pick the shirt iron it. I don't because I don't want to do like an ironing load like that could take me hours because I'm such a perfectionist. Yeah, it's actually better if I've got somewhere to be and I'm like, this is gonna have to be a quick eye.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is making me anxious. I don't even own an iron.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh, you probably don't need one because you're just doing this bloody.
Speaker 2: Cocain and tree an iron. I don't I dry clean like suits and business.
Speaker 1: Shirt your own? Yeah, how do you do that?
Speaker 2: I pay someone down the road, all right, at least.
Speaker 1: So you don't dry clean. You don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have a fucking Elmer press in my living room.
Speaker 1: It's like me saying yeah, I ober. Now I'm not a drive, I just catch them.
Speaker 2: Yeah I fly.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're a pilot.
Speaker 2: Non to Melbourne on.
Speaker 1: The weekend, Chelsea said this is her laundry hack. I'm in a family of four, and instead of having to separate our underwear and socks, which only go in the dry, I'll never hang underwear on the clothesline. We each put our smalls in separate washbags. You know those nets you can get, Yeah, it saves a lot of lost socks. So I'm imagining that everyone in the family has their own little net that they put their undies and socks in so that when the washing's done, it saves they're having to go, oh fuck, who's hondies of these? The amount of times my brother's underwear would end up in my drawers, Yeah, things like that. So I love that, and also know walk about socks? What the fuck's with the walk about socks?
Speaker 2: Same, get your net we're doing the washing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you get them in the habit perfect. I love that.
Speaker 2: I do that when I travel, that's my travel pack haack. I take a net and then you put all your dirties in it, so then it doesn't like you know, when you're packing at the end of the trip, everything's dirty, and then look in the last few days you're trying to work out which is clean. You just put all the dirty straight in the in the laundry bag.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that's what the net part of a suitcase is intended for, but I never use it. I put my laptop and shit in there.
Speaker 4: I put it in the net.
Speaker 2: I thought it was for fish. I've been taken fresh fish home with me from every fly. No, no, I think, just.
Speaker 1: Go out on a shrimp boat. Chuck your suitcase in tied to a rope.
Speaker 2: All right, pull her back up. What do we got? Minds full of pasta? I strained on my past through it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, Chelsea. This is her laundry hack, Hi, Beck, I play baseball and we wear white pants as part of our uniform. The only thing I found that gets them back to sparkling white again is a can of coke in the white low.
Speaker 2: No, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It sounds counterintuitive, Beck says, but I swear it were No.
Speaker 2: No, explain that again. Coke in the whitewash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want your whites's extra white, chuck a can of coke.
Speaker 4: That's risky.
Speaker 2: Has she heard of venish like oxy action max?
Speaker 1: Even sometimes when I use stuff designed for whitening, I'm like, gee, they've come out a bit gray, haven't they. Yeah, I'm with you, So I mean, don't knock it till you try it. Maybe the can of coke is the way to go.
Speaker 2: Where do you put it?
Speaker 1: Because maybe it like in a way the coke stains the white, but then the washing machine lifts it and so it brings any existing dirt with it. That's just what I'm imagining. I'm no scientists.
Speaker 2: I might try that. Then I might do a test for us.
Speaker 1: All, Yeah, please tk a two liter bottle in there if it's really.
Speaker 2: Yea and how And I'm thinking a six fifty mili buddying a big pet bottle.
Speaker 1: Now, Olivia says, living out of baskets is my hack. We never have to fold again except socks. In this family of five, we all have a basket. Each takes me fifteen minutes to sort over three hours to fold.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, that's smart.
Speaker 1: So it's like, right, this person's basket, this person's basket, so that, yeah, you don't have to dig it.
Speaker 2: Up that's interesting. I've got a white in a dark basket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not that's it.
Speaker 2: That's all I use. Some people do colors as well, but I don't have that much floor space with an extra basket.
Speaker 1: It actually is a hassle. I don't have hates of floor space in my place. And my laundry hamper looks like an ornament. It's like front and center, like it's some sort of thing I'm trying to show off. It's something I'd like to keep hidden. But there's no fucking room.
Speaker 2: Well, mine's in my bathroom because that's really only where I strip off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my my fucking washer and dryers in the bathroom, which is not ideal.
Speaker 2: I have to say, Oh, the humidity in there would get hot.
Speaker 1: Not only the humidity but also when you put the dryer on, dust and lint all through the fucking bathroom. And I'm like, I just wiped this sink. Are you fucking kidding? And I put the apre fire in there, Derek, And that's an easy process either turned on.
Speaker 2: Does it work? No?
Speaker 1: I know it does, but I have to finger it doesn't work with the connectivity yet anyway. Okay, Katie who happens to be my high school best team sent in a hack in our Facebook group. Use white vinegar in with white towels and sheets instead of fabric softener. It keeps them white and doesn't leave a residue. This is also good for micro fiber cloths as fabric softeners ruined.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's handy.
Speaker 2: So when people are adding all these ridiculously wards.
Speaker 1: Do think it's not that ridiculous?
Speaker 2: No, I know it's a good cleaning tool. But would you put it in where you put the fabrics off on, like in a little pull out tray.
Speaker 1: I suppose you can, but I might. You might even just chuck it in in the front loader before you put the clothes in.
Speaker 2: Are you guys front loaders or top loaders?
Speaker 1: Front loaders totally.
Speaker 2: Lucky, Sean, mine's a front Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, they're good ship. I feel like a top loader. You mean business.
Speaker 4: I love the top loader.
Speaker 1: But you can't keep an eye on it either.
Speaker 4: No, I love it.
Speaker 2: I think top loader was my bio when I had grinder for a better week, I.
Speaker 1: That would make your bottom.
Speaker 2: By the way, yeah, there's no contact to that joke. I was also I've never had grinder. Yes, my mum has a top loader and that thing shakes like it goes like on the left in the right, left and the right. I know I'm not saying if I've been in your.
Speaker 1: House and you were actually accused of anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was so quick to defend talking to it, just like, don't talk about my machine, wouldn't rock. I wasn't saying it. Wood Jenner, see pick Bundy. What's her fucking name? Who who's the mum? Marcia heines, she would never defend that like thatway.
Speaker 1: Carol Braithwait, Carol Braithwait is all right. All so someone was backing up your nan in the group with the balls in the washing machine? What was with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the woolen bowls or the tennis balls? They iron it. You don't into iron.
Speaker 1: Also, I was on TikTok Live the other day and I spilt a bit of spilt a bit of like a grease stain on my shirt. And I'm like a sucker for that. I always get grease stains on ship, and I've got the sards that's designed for grease stains. You're gonna want to listen to this as someone.
Speaker 2: Who've got I've got the side I just said.
Speaker 1: I just said, I've got that, but it doesn't work as reliably as I would like. And so I was bitching and moaning on TikTok Live saying I can never get grease stands out. Someone said, put dish washing detergent on there, No, I did it. Listen, and a lot of people in our Facebook group suggestive this as well. If you put dish washing detergent on the grease stain and then some biicarb soda, right, and then I usually put a bit of vinegar as well to make the bike up soda go push, just because that's kind of fun. That's not part of the hack. I just enjoy that part. And then I also get a scrubbing brush and then like really fucking melt that dishwasher bi cub soda paste in absolutely works every time.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, dishwashing liquid on your grease stain.
Speaker 2: What's a grease stain like fat or something like you spill food.
Speaker 1: Like let's just say you're eating a burrito and the end of it just like a whole of grease drips out of the end of the burrito.
Speaker 2: Okay, So dish washing liquid, a bit of bi carp soda Yeah, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: And then I scrubbing brush it, which I don't know if you're meant to do that, that might actually make the stain worse, but in my case has not.
Speaker 2: Once I did that, I made a slurry with the venish because I spilled buttered chicken on my shirt and I rubbed it and then it washed. The stain came out, but now there's you can see where I've scrubbed it. Yeah, exactly, I'm an idiot. Look at these Warlen balls dry a pack, you put them in the dryer. Sorry, it's not for the washing.
Speaker 1: That makes a million more sense.
Speaker 2: The dryer balls can dramatically reduce your drying time, sometimes by twice.
Speaker 1: It reduces drying time. So it's not about ironing.
Speaker 2: Well, they soften close and if you correctly, they'll reduce static.
Speaker 1: Yeah static. Yeah, So what about then, like when you get zapped after being on a trampoline is that you're talking about?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: So look at them that can't say that's ever been a problem.
Speaker 2: They also, Yeah, look like they save drying time, they reduce twisting and static. They just they don't they don't get crumpled up and get the lines in them. It doesn't really iron it, but it just gets rid of the lines. Yeah right, Yeah, they've got little sheep. Yeah they're really good. But yes they because they get really really hot, so then they must dry it quicker because they're pounding it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've got so much information to play with after this segment.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know this is fantastic. I'm in my cleaning era. I need to start cleaning the house now, I'm in my laundry era.
Speaker 4: You'll get that.
Speaker 2: I will slowly, so it's only taken me twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: When you're going to get around to cleaning up your.
Speaker 2: Act, give me some tips on how I can clean up my active. Imagine if we got the same amount of notes, they're like, lose weight. Maybe in VISI line no therapy OZ pick fuck off.
Speaker 1: Jenny also said if you leave clothes in the machine and they go smelly, and then she's written in brackets eighty HD. You can purchase water soluble eucalyptus oil from the medicine section of the supermarket. Pour in a big dash and rewash. It eliminates the smell. There ego, that is true.
Speaker 2: I use one drop of eucalypto soil in the dish washing thing. Told me that it makes them smell really good. To make sure they smell really nice.
Speaker 1: I've also bought. I noticed that smell you get when you leave the washing in there for too long, right, Yeah, I noticed my machine started to smell like that, even when there wasn't any washing in there. Oh, turns out you can just get washing machine cleaner at the supermarket with all the with all the normal cleaning products. It's it's one of the smaller bottles. And so I just do a really short load on the bloody dishwash on the washing machine with some of that liquid in there. Oh, it smells gorgeous now. Really, it just feels like a cleanse for the wash machine.
Speaker 2: You know, I only ever use cold wash. I don't use hot water. My mum taught me that apparently you don't need hot water. That's what makes colours run. So if you only ever do coal, you can wash all the same coin too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, my sister Nicole actually put a color run hack in the Facebook group too, Ain't we love Nicole? Here we go. She says, keep color unremover on hand in case you have a color un emergency. So I probably could have done with that. When I fucking turned to my white sox red pink, I should say, with that red shirt, So what's the hack? Keep color unremover? On hand, I didn't even know that that was a thing. I just kind of accepted my fate and went, well, I've got pink socks now.
Speaker 2: So what do you do? You have to resh it with the color run remover?
Speaker 1: And I guess so it's a separate product. This is fascinating to me. Some people might find that's really boring, but this is like paorn.
Speaker 2: To me, that is phenomenal. I also thought she was talking about the color run that fundraise. That's a color run emergency. Did someone have a heart attack when they.
Speaker 1: Run around with like the different colored powders and shah, that does not look appealing to me. Same with paintball with tough.
Speaker 2: Tough? Do you want a calm?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't want to probe attached to my nipples while I'm running through mud.
Speaker 1: You want to do that are sadistic.
Speaker 2: But if you're doing it, good on you and good for.
Speaker 1: Social congrats, But no, we will not be joining you.
Speaker 2: Try getting a drink with a friend. That's normal and fun.
Speaker 1: Obviously, when we put a call out for people to submit ideas for laundry hacks, it's going to be a couple of smart asses. Niga says, become a newist, no need to do watching, very fun, hilarious, and Demi says, I have a cleaner, best hack I've ever come across you, A good one.
Speaker 2: Not all of us can afford to hire a house cleaner. I have a house cleaner, but I more mean a laundry clean I couldn't afford to have a house cleaner.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hello, you've been like, oh, you sound so out of touch, Demi, but I've got a house cleaner, mind you.
Speaker 2: No, I shouldn't have said that that way. That was my era.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: No one has time to pay to get their laundry done. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You have a house cleaner.
Speaker 2: That's different. It's cheap, but health cares and nothing.
Speaker 1: Do you know it's a great gift idea. When my sister had her most recent baby, I got her a voucher, like a hundred buck boucher or something for a mobile laundry service. Yes, where they like they give you a bag and you fill it up. They come and pick up the bag wash it, dry it, folded, iron it. They do a far better job than you ever could. And then they deliver it back to your house, so she didn't have to worry about oh, like maybe the next day. Wow, I didn't have to worry about laundry when she had the new baby at home.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Look up mobile laundry services in your area. Okay, if you want to give someone the day off.
Speaker 2: I also would have liked to say that having a house cleaner, it's not like a living She doesn't live in the spare bedroom unlike that. It's a fortnite. Yeah. Of course she's.
Speaker 1: Got staff, more than one.
Speaker 2: Trust this bitch. I put AirPods in while she's cleaning and pretend I'm listening to things, but I'm listening to everything she does.
Speaker 1: What does she need to clean in your house?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is getting dirty? You're never home.
Speaker 2: She mops the floors, vacuums, does the kitchen, the bathrooms.
Speaker 1: That's really why would you deprive yourself of that joy?
Speaker 2: That's it's not joy for me.
Speaker 1: I think it's quickly becoming Laundry is the gateway you're gonna love. Vacuuming fun so you want me to fire Marvel.
Speaker 2: That's her name, It's Marvel. You're a franchise. Yeah, I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: Well that is kind of what I'm saying, Get rid of Marvel?
Speaker 2: Should I text her? Hey, Siris Marvel? Oh no, it's working.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh I did that send?
Speaker 2: No it didn't. Okay.
Speaker 1: I love vacuuming, though the mopping, I get it. But vacuuming when you hear a good crunch when you're going out of the carbin here, Oh, I just got pizza ship.
Speaker 2: I used to be so careful when I was like vacuum around my iPhone cords. Now I let the vacuum just suck them all up and I just pull it back out. What because I used to have to let me move. Now I just vacuum all of it and it sucks all the cords in and they're being sucked up the vacuum tube, and then I just stopped vacuum pull them out like I'm pulling out like a colonoscub be tube from an asshole. That's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a recipe for getting electrocuted if you ask me, But you didn't ask me forget it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call.
Speaker 1: Anyway, should we get out of here here, let's go everyone have another day again. I hope you had a gorgeous one, you know what.
Speaker 2: I got the lift, though I was worried, sorry to keep it on the laundry. I go into the lyft Jenna and I might. We're all in jackets because it's winter. It's cold now, and my wardrobe is winter like. I'm a big boy. All my clothes oversized. So in summer i'm black T shirt, black shorts, that's it. But all my lovely clothes that I love and feel comfortable in uffer winter because I love to cover up. So this denim jacket has been pulled out, hasn't been worn in twelve months. And I got the lift, and I said to you, Mitchel, I'm like, because I could smell musty, like smell like dirty.
Speaker 1: Denim jackets are very, very prone to smelling after they've been worn.
Speaker 2: Fro sniffed, Jenn, is it me? Do I smell? Do I need to wash this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No? No, okay, good, I was so worried.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I was so waid.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I was like, no, I've smelled that smell before. It's when you've left a denim jacket in the cupboard for ages. Oh there's one denim jacket I have that will never be the same again because my wardrobe in a place I used to live was under the stairs. I had like a cub under the stairs in my roomand so I would hanging jackets in there and it was moldy as and one of my jackets would just never smell the same again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awful, Nah mothballs.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see next week. Everyone, Thank you for listening. Five star review wherever you're listening to it all right now.
Speaker 1: And also we've recently discovered that you can comment on the podcast if you're using Spotify.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are commenting on the show, and I'm like, fuck, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Go comment everyone, and let us know if you have a laundry hack or if you've got an easy just you of your own comment and we'll get you on y. All right, Well, see you in a week. Happy Mother's Day. All the mom's out.
Speaker 1: There, love you bites.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast up.
Speaker 1: Welcome to add brief This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is done and I said, and then we keep talking shit aimlessly.
Speaker 2: We continue for quite a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it depends. Have you got someone to rush off?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Is it gonna be Oh shit, it's Madonna?
Speaker 2: No, I did get on produced. No it's not. I mean you're doing Shause. Who choose?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Oh that shouse didn't didn't ring a Thank you so much for clarifying Shause.
Speaker 2: Here we go. There's a prep sheet. Let's see what it's in there. No, I don't know who they are. I have got a new song that'd be lovely.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure. My management emails the Kiss team asking about doing the rounds to promote my comedy shows. And so you're telling me that you'll get Shause on your radio show, but you won't get your mate Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Oftentimes, when there is a musical artist and they've got a song, there's been back and forth with the music team, and I just get loved with an artist because we have to play the song for other reasons, right, but other.
Speaker 1: Guests producer must hate me. Yes, apparently they didn't even get a reply. No, No, it's fine, bitch, I sald that anyway.
Speaker 2: That's shocking. You didn't need it. You should have just like looped me in, emailed me see seed me on there.
Speaker 1: I did say to you, by the way, they're going to go the official routes, but this will be happening. And I said to you obviously, I was like, listen, I won't take it personally. If you don't want me on your radio show, that's the old thing. You can keep it set. But it's all good. But then they didn't reply.
Speaker 4: Why does Tony hate him?
Speaker 2: Should we get Tony on?
Speaker 1: No, that's so awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a real confrontation.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I've got my own fucking shame. Friday sold out if you're in Sydney, but Wednesday night, which is if you're listening when this episode comes out a couple of nights away, come on out, can see my shows.
Speaker 2: I will say I pitched you for the pickup actually because a massive like ten times the audience of nights and also mums love you know, camp gay man. So I pitched it for pickup.
Speaker 1: So did of course I did, And that obviously didn't get off the ground.
Speaker 2: Did it well, don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she hates but they're doing a Shouts takeover.
Speaker 2: Now showers on the show for nights for a three.
Speaker 4: Minute interview, so she's taking over.
Speaker 1: It's a he who said no when you've pitched it, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Worried to say anything. No one said anything. I said, what did we pitch? On email? I go, hi, guys, this are my ideas and what I want for the week. And I said it and then it all happens, and then the pitch was high because I'd spoken to you. Mitch's team is going to loop in. They went love it xxx, that's it? Oh, that's where it was left. And then I forgot I don't love it. Well, we still have a week. Who knows Mitch Mitch Comb's on the Pickup although we have a ridiculous show. What By the time this comes out, it'll be an ounce. But Laura Burn, who's my co host on the Pickup, is on Dancing with the Stars. Wow, so next week it'll be fucking dancing unless you want to come on and dance for a bit.
Speaker 1: Well, dancing on the radio. She's dancing on television, not on your radio show. You know.
Speaker 2: We have to talk about that forever, and now it's going to be our talking point. Yeah, dance with the Stars.
Speaker 1: Your stream of consciousness now is just so fascinating. You're like, oh, this is do a next week. You could keep going. You can actually know we'll be talking about Dancing with the Stars every day for an hour. Sorry, no, can do?
Speaker 3: We will?
Speaker 2: We have Sonya Krueger on twice, she's the host. What about Shaus just one's nights? Leave it with you, Mitchell, make some calls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's fine, I'm just stirring you. But having said that, clearly your producer wants me dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I will talk to her about that, because now it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty apparently she didn't even reply to you. To my management, that's what That's what I've been told. Maybe it went to junk.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, did it could have?
Speaker 1: It could have. I'll give it the benefit of the down.
Speaker 2: Who else? What are the talent on your roster? We've been emailed. I checked my inbox when you told me this, and that's not in my inbox, so I wasn't c seed on it because if it was, I whenever I get an interview request that comes to me, I go, here's my executive producer. She'll sort it and then loop it in. So I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Oh it's fine. I'm not worried.
Speaker 2: You've sold out, which is huge news.
Speaker 1: I've saw it out the Friday night, so.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you still got Wednesday then Melbourne? How soon thereafter?
Speaker 1: Is Melbourne end of the month, like twenty seventh?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going to have to have another mark up week where you guys do all the producing, so.
Speaker 2: We can get that done. It'll be fine. Yeah, let's do it, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've got time to think of a ridiculous idea that normally I'd say, now, that's stupid. A lah, Top five door bells, We've done, Top five Moms, Yes, TV mums, TV mum bums, TV.
Speaker 2: Bumps, TV TV bum I got what bums have been on TV? Well, I leave that with you, then leave it with us, of course, how we all been Otherwise, Sean got a new job. Congrats to Sean. Can we talk about that on the air.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did he get a new job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if he wants me to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Congrats. That's all, we'll say well done.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't even he didn't even want to say precisely what his old job was. Remember, No, of course, Well we're just going to say about it, and goes, I work in politics.
Speaker 2: That's all. It's all. We're not going to say anything more.
Speaker 1: Well, it's got a new job with a fat pay rise.
Speaker 4: So wow, sugar, congratulations Sean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't even realize that hungry Jacks were hiring still, but that's awesome. You know what, if I had to work at one of the fast food chains, it would be hungry jacks. Really. Yeah, the burgers was so much better.
Speaker 1: They've brainwashed you.
Speaker 2: No, they are the wopp of the mayonnaise and the burgers are flame grilled. There's char on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're not there to eat, you're there to work.
Speaker 2: What's up you today?
Speaker 1: God, Jenny, are you a manager there or something? When there's leaning, there could be cleaning, bitch.
Speaker 2: And when I teach you about my mum's washing machine, you defend your fucking revel.
Speaker 4: It's a top loader okay, sorry?
Speaker 2: He so a top wider would make me your bottom, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're loading into a top, so that would make into onto. It depends parking. E mate, how would you get that stain out of your clothes?
Speaker 1: Depends on what color clothes.
Speaker 2: Actually, it just comes out.
Speaker 1: I don't say it comes sorry, it just goes out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Should we Dogen branded woolen dryerballs?
Speaker 1: God? I hate it when this happens, when you come up with a hair brained idea and then for months, even years upon end, we get DNSPAN like when are you doing that? I still we still get messages about the fucking edge and car fragrance. What happened? It was minimum ordered two thousand, and I was like, I'm just not confident we're going to sell two thousand car fragrances and I don't want to be stuck with them.
Speaker 2: It's too many.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Wonder if we could make our own I remember when the receptionist here at Kiss at the start of the pandemic, when hand sanitizer was really hard to come by, she youtubed how to make hand sanitizer and then made bootleg hand senators.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did a video making our own hand sanitizer because it was sold out everywhere. Yes, it's just like a bit of rubbing alcohol. What else was in there?
Speaker 2: You need to make it a bit thickly.
Speaker 1: There's something you put in there to make it jelly like. Correct, but the receptionists. But it's really fucking potent.
Speaker 2: Yes, she did it, and she put it in all the hand machines around that. We had four staff members of a third degree but I'm not joking. And she said aid in there, and she put green food dye in it, so it kind of looked like anyway we all had. She's no longer with it, so I think she's in federal prison. But she burnt so many people's hands. I put it on. It's really potent. Yes, it was just our an idiot.
Speaker 1: Speaking of di wise, I made my own clips last night.
Speaker 2: Watching your Instagram for a bit on one of twelve platforms. I caught that end of it on LinkedIn and it was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: One of twelve platforms.
Speaker 2: No, I just every I was like going through all my socials and you were alive on every platform.
Speaker 1: I like to fucking work smart, not hard. If I'm going live, I'm going live everywhere.
Speaker 2: I agree. I was very impressed. But I watched on Facebook for a bit and I don't think you knew I was there.
Speaker 1: I was making my own clips for the comedy show. If that doesn't entice you to buy tickets in Sydney on Melbourne, I don't know what done made clips?
Speaker 2: What was your source material for the clip?
Speaker 1: I printed out a diagram? Okay, yeah, I was going to do what it looks like internally. That was too fiddly. They're quite complex, the clip they are, and so I just focused on the external. So I made flaps and then a little bean on top.
Speaker 2: Lovely.
Speaker 4: Oh that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: You should have brought it in so Jenna could have critiqued. We don't really have any hands on.
Speaker 1: Oh, not to worry. That's Sean answer it.
Speaker 3: Take it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm recording the podcast. What do you want?
Speaker 2: No back, I Sean. It's so fine.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 2: He's flipping burgers, would fishes ago, No, no, no, we're doing the show. It's all good.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm really well. Congratulations on the new job.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: They're talking about it before and said, oh, we're loaning to talk about Shawn's new job. I said, I don't know, actually, so we'll just leave it at that. You've got a new job.
Speaker 2: I did go into detail.
Speaker 1: We've started to rumor that your new job is at Hungry Jacks.
Speaker 2: He's cleaning the floor. Are you in a public children's pool. No, I'm not a local shopping center. Same time, Well, I tell you what I need to do.
Speaker 4: Terrified to do is I'm going to tell my kids that I'm canceling their plays because I've got a new job.
Speaker 1: He's a drama teacher. On the side of the new job means you can't do that anymore. I'm literally just pacing with the shots, not even buying anything. Oh, were you about to go into the class? Yeah, you should film it. I've seen those videos go viral, teachers breaking up with their class. They do, actually, because it's a drama class. You're obviously quite an actor. You better cry on cue and they better cry and Q as well.
Speaker 2: They were. They were put a lot.
Speaker 5: Of pride of iding on this moment.
Speaker 1: You know that after we went to lunch with n and she asked if you got the job or not, because you must have mentioned you had a job interview. Yeah, oh god, I told you be one of the first people.
Speaker 2: Sorry tunneling anyway, so I'm interrupting you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I'm going to just back when you're done. Yeah, sorry, tunnel, he deserved it. We did end up going to lunch with Nan. Thanks for asking.
Speaker 2: I messaged you in as off the record.
Speaker 1: I saw a photo. Yeah, I put it in the face that was how is your lunch with Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I wore her out by the end. She was really chatting starting then towards the end she was starting to fade.
Speaker 2: I could tell she tired. Yeah, bless her. John's such a sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all so we do. We can only hope, can't we.
Speaker 2: That's all we can. At the end the day, all we have is hope.
Speaker 1: That's all we have.
Speaker 2: All Right, We'll see you.
Speaker 1: In a week everyone, Yep, can't.
Speaker 2: Pig week incoming. I don't think next week. I think we do it. The week after, Yeah, apcially I think we have Well.
Speaker 1: The week after is the week that I go to Melbourne, I believe so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh well, if it's your call.
Speaker 1: That's when it's yours actually, because that's the week that I rock up and I do nothing apart from talk.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 4: I'm stressing.
Speaker 1: It's pig week next week or the week after, it's the week after. Okay, okay, sweet, all right, we'll see you next week everyone, Thanks for listening. Bye. Bar Is It Just Me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you of it to follow on your podcast app.