Speaker 1: Christianconnell Christian O'Connell show, How was everyone's three day extended weekend?
Speaker 2: Fresh out of lockdown?
Speaker 3: I met my nephew for the first time out of lockdown? Yeah, little leroy, and how was it?
Speaker 2: So? What is now? A week? Eight?
Speaker 1: Nine?
Speaker 3: Two weeks? Two weeks now?
Speaker 2: A quick in college? Now?
Speaker 3: He wouldn't wake up the fish little get for two hours.
Speaker 2: He's a post all right. Yeah, same with you. Sometimes you're here but not awake.
Speaker 3: I just wanted by the end of the meeting, I wanted.
Speaker 1: To see me had a meeting with it to discuss his intentions as the baby.
Speaker 2: What's what do you see yourself in five years time?
Speaker 3: Well, if you're going to sleep all through this meeting, well I just can't take you serious.
Speaker 2: No, I was trying as you go around. Were you in the middle of the afternoon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went at three o'clock, but he'd already been asleep since since I think.
Speaker 2: Did they invite you around at that time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They knew the baby be asleep. The baby Jack can't do any damage. Yeah, the parents need the rest. See the woman who has just given m bus.
Speaker 3: They both look exhausted. Honestly, it's been two weeks. They've nicknamed for him is the Evil Genius, because they keeping him up.
Speaker 2: Still.
Speaker 1: I think they're still in this story. They still love the child. You know, babies are harmed in this story with the Evil Genius. What a great baby nickname.
Speaker 3: I tried my best to wake him up.
Speaker 2: I warned you you were going to be a crazy uncle John. You said you.
Speaker 3: Want because I got him the best present. I got him this big camel soft toy that you can sit on, holds one hundred kilos.
Speaker 2: You can't even sit himself.
Speaker 3: I can sit on it thirty three. I wait, you see this thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he won't be sitting holding himself up while ye.
Speaker 3: No, we propped him. He was still asleep. We propped him up on the camel.
Speaker 2: Not for an integrating photo.
Speaker 1: Oh no, do you think evil genius is what they're referring to you?
Speaker 2: Who's evil genius? The baby? Evil geniuses here?
Speaker 3: He's going to grow to love that camera.
Speaker 2: Of course he will. Yeah, two years time. I love it. And so you know they're no no waking up at all.
Speaker 3: Nah, I didn't even see his eyes. I wanted to do that thing where you check if someone's awake. Where you pull their eyelids open, but it seemed a shocker.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see his eyes. He was getting torch and she shine them in them.
Speaker 3: Do they really sleep fourteen to seventeen hours a day if they're a good baby, they will.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Never, I've never met that baby. That was not the one I was blessed with in life. I mean, I've heard him other baby's doing that, but that was not life for my wife, and I know ours were not fourteen to seventeen hours. I'm still owed that they're still not doing it well now the teenagers they're doing it, but it's nothing, no go, It's have no benefit to me.
Speaker 3: That's why I couldn't understand why my brother and his wife looks so exhausted, because to me, the baby's so serene. So he's not made a peep since we've been yere.
Speaker 1: You've got that that brief little respite they get, but perhaps of you're you know what it's like.
Speaker 2: Especially for the woman. It's it's exhausting. It's the first week.
Speaker 3: I remember when we came home.
Speaker 2: We're on three to four hourly fades, and the trouble is Jack by the time.
Speaker 1: You only might need to explain that to Jack because he might mean he me and your husband was on. Chris was exhausted.
Speaker 2: He needed feeding and winding every three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they said that, and I was shocked. Yesterday ten times a day you feed the baby, Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 1: This is the same Yorksman when they're in the hospital, in that maternity warm and they got all the experts there, right, the baby seems to be like, oh so I do this then, and it'll do that there. Then they like swaddle it right, and that is the only time it ever behaves like that. The moment it's indoors, it's like that baby Gate. Why won't it sleep? Why is it awake at two am? It's like a ferbie.
Speaker 2: I read the book. The book said I just do this and it sleeps.
Speaker 3: It's like mine's broken. I need to take it back.
Speaker 2: Christian I connell Christian O'Connell's show podcast