Speaker 1: The Rise and Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community.
Speaker 2: We pay our.
Speaker 1: Respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrest raid Islander peoples. Today. Hello, and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Rise and Conquer podcast.
Speaker 1: It is your host, Georgie Stevenson, and today we are going to talk about why you might not be achieving your goals. Exciting one this one, So just a fair warning.
Speaker 2: This is a bit of a tough love episode. You guys.
Speaker 1: Know, I get on these really, I get on a bit of a mission and I really love to, you know, dish it out, but I do it with love and I just feel like it's necessary and it's kind of like, you know, guys, we're at the end of jan let's kind of check in with ourselves.
Speaker 2: So if you're someone who has.
Speaker 1: A big dream or goal, which I'm sure you are, if you're listening, to this potty. But if you feel like you're getting nowhere or you're constantly feeling stuck, this may be exactly what you need to be. But before we get into that, but before we get into the episode, of course, guys, the Rise and Conquer Project is currently open for enrollment. It is the last two weeks to enroll, hair tier.
Speaker 2: Is that right, am my mathing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You are mathing correctly.
Speaker 1: He's the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited about this round because I'm pretty sure our last live round, isn't it, dear.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're very sure of that.
Speaker 1: We're just having internal discussions vir on the potty, guys. No, so at the moment, we have gone through our calendar and everything and this is literally going to be the last live round to do the project. Not last live round, sorry, the only live round of twenty twenty three plan.
Speaker 2: Oh it is the first and last. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is this making any sense in my head?
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 1: But basically, at like, you know, if you want to be in the Facebook group, if you want to be like with the people doing the things with the live calls with me, I'm really excited too because I probably shouldn't tell you that, Stammy, it's gonna give me the side eye, but I'm gonna throw in some like bonus extra calls because I just feel like, you know, I created this course.
Speaker 2: What was that like three or four years ago? Now, yeah, it's been three or four years, and.
Speaker 1: There's just like a couple of you know, I guess experiences that I've had personally about the principles and tools that I talk about that I'm I kind of want to I want to bring you into that new experience because of course we're evolving. So I'm really excited because it's gonna have it's gonna have a you know, a whole new twist to it. But of course, if you've previously done the project, you get all that content, so do not stress. But I'm very excited about this live round. And also it's like the start of the year, so I feel like everyone's just got this energy where they're like, fuck, yes, let's do the thing. And I cannot wait for the transformations me either.
Speaker 2: I'm feel excited.
Speaker 1: If you guys didn't hear our amazing episode on Friday, which was a whole bunch of manifesting stories and a whole bunch of alumni from the project who did the project and then just fucking had amazing stories like me and a tear joke all the time because we're like shocked, but like, okay, we know, like we know we matter first all the time, and we like hear these stories, but we're like, oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: So make sure you listen to that episode if you haven't. But the project is open for enrollment. We don't start until feb thirteenth. Feb thirteenth, thank you. I look at you every type, even though I should know this, So you've still got a bit of time to join.
Speaker 2: But guys, it's gonna be good. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: All the details are on the websites. So in conclusion, guys, if you're on the fence and you're feeling that poll, listen to it. It is your intuition. And trust me, like anytime you do personal development, like you just you can't go wrong if you apply yourself. No, and especially if you're getting a call to this course, it is for a reason and it means like big things are on the horizon.
Speaker 2: It is your time. Should we just send me intro this I'm so sorry, guys. It's like, but before we get into the how has your week been, Georgie, thanks for asking. You're welcome give us a little update, and my week has been good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. You guys may have seen it, but I don't know if you saw my stories like a couple, I'll just say a couple of weeks ago, but it was actually last year. Last year, I did a sneaky trip to Sydney with Ellie and my partnerships manager, Jacinta, and I may have teased that we were like at a big shoot for a household name and I was very excited. And if you guys missed it, the announcement went live yesterday and guys, I'm officially the face of Best and Less Valentine's Day campaign. Oh my gosh, So go watch the campaign video if you haven't seen it. So what's really special about this and the reason why I said yes to this campaign was, first of all, I grew up buying from Best and Less and I buy a lot of Ivy's basics from Best and Less and a lot of like just like my underwear and stuff.
Speaker 2: I feel like when.
Speaker 1: I think of my childhood and shopping it is best and less.
Speaker 2: That's so cute.
Speaker 1: So when they contacted me, I was like, oh my god, this full circle moment. And then also when they contacted me and were like, we want you to be the face of an underwear you know campaign, I literally thought to myself, I couldn't think of fucking anything worse. Me half naked in front of all these people. I could not think of anything worst. And then that's when I had this huge epiphany moment that I had not yet accepted my postpart and body, and that was an issue because I can't. I thought I had yeah, and I thought I had done all the work and I was feeling so good. But that was my initial thought. And that's when I thought, well, I'm gonna have to fucking do it. Oh my gosh, I need to get over myself and get over this like weird thing.
Speaker 2: I love that that was your reaction.
Speaker 1: I know that's I because I just said, like, it was so interesting I was so aware.
Speaker 2: Of And then I was like, well, I'm literally gonna have to do it.
Speaker 1: Now, and so I went along.
Speaker 2: I did the shoot.
Speaker 1: I was half naked in front of this whole Oh my god, guys like shooting for a household name like pest and Lass, like it is a whole it's a whole other thing. There was like twenty people in the shoot, and it's like the photographer was like a famous photographer. He shot like guy Sebastian and shit cool, so many other like babies people, but just so high level that I hadn't really you know, been around. So the whole experience was so cool and just the whole team was so epic and to learn.
Speaker 2: About it all.
Speaker 1: But then after it, I just felt so liberate because I went and did the thing I feared.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Onto, and it's like I was like, you know, you know what, I am going to show off my postpartum body and I am going to be insanely proud and I'm gonna sit here and you know, be my authentic self. And literally, so they told me before the whole campaign was Valentine's Day campaign literally going to be across all their stores.
Speaker 2: On YouTube ads and on TV ads.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so like brook broadcasted everywhere. And so that's when I was like, oh my god, no, I have to do this and act I'm just so glad I did it because after that shoot it was like a clear turning point where I worked through my shit. Obviously there was a lot of like journaling involved too, and then the actual physical going there and turning up and like like standing in those no, like my how I look is not my you know, self worth? And I am fucking proud of who I am and how I physically am right now. Yeah, it was so liberating. So I know you can't see that in the campaign video, but it's just so beautiful and like sacred to me because that's the story behind the campaign video.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, love, that's so much.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to show you, like the full campaign video.
Speaker 2: Tea, I can't wait to say. I saw it yesterday. Oh yeah, of course. How was your week? It was pretty good, pretty chill.
Speaker 3: I think having Thursdays a public holiday really threw me off though, because I feel like I had a weekend and then I did and then I worked for a day, and then I had a weekend again.
Speaker 2: I know on Friday we were like what the fuck is happening? Yeah? Is it Monday? Is it Wednesday?
Speaker 1: But also kind of nice to have like a little midwek.
Speaker 2: Publicay, nice to have a little midweek brain.
Speaker 1: I've worked a lot anyway, but yeah, it definitely threw me off too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what days. Thank god we're back to a normal week. I know. Grateful for no public holidays is going.
Speaker 1: All right in saying that, let's get into the episode. All right, guys, but a tough love today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you're not in the mood, maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe skip this episode a little. I think I've expressed to you guys that a big goal of mine, kind of like a resolution, was at the end of last year, me and my girlfriend went away and we did a full audit of our year and our lives and then like created some goals and just something I realized that I don't do is audit myself and like do it more often a year, because you know, the reflection is such an amazing tool. So, you know, we're getting towards the end of the first month of a brand new year twenty three.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, these these workdays are going so fast, wait too quickly.
Speaker 2: I just I can't but love that.
Speaker 1: And so it's gonna be a bit of a tough love, a bit of an audit, just like a let's have a good think about what we've brought to the first month of this new year, where we currently are, where we're showing up in different avenues of our life, and just be really honest with ourselves and go from there.
Speaker 2: So I'm not attacking you.
Speaker 1: If you're triggered, use this as this is interesting that I'm getting triggered or upset by this. Maybe this is what I need to look into. So like a big thing, I just think it's so interesting and look it's it's something.
Speaker 2: It's a trap that I fall into.
Speaker 1: Is really having these exciting big goals and wanting this big life and wanting all these things, but not doing anything to change your current reality.
Speaker 2: Hey have you done that?
Speaker 1: Yes, It's literally a conversation I have to have with myself and remind myself of every time I don't want to do the work towards a goal, I have to like almost get into like next level a tier and go stop.
Speaker 2: Being a little bitch.
Speaker 3: Like if you want something, you have to work for it, and you're going to have to make changes because the reason you are where you are is because you've been doing exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, so if you want something else, I actually have to make conversation with my fitness coach about this this morning, and I just I hate that he wants me to change, but he's like, this.
Speaker 2: Is literally what you're paying this.
Speaker 3: I'm like, can't I just do the same things and you make it magic and fix, you know?
Speaker 2: And he's like, what is happening right now? I'm like, I know, I'm the worst person.
Speaker 1: No, So I think I think this is such an amazing thing of just getting really really honest, because it's like, like you just you can't play with the same lovie people, the same job you keep complaining about, you know, the same routines that make you feel like shit and expect a different result, because it's like, did you come into this new year and you have all these amazing goals and intentions and then show up in the exact same way? Interesting or like maybe not to be as brutal, but it's like where in your life are you wanting more but you're not willing to change or you're not willing to go to the extent of being curious to find you know, something else or to find out what it could be.
Speaker 3: Like, Yeah, I think that's a big one, and I think it's like a big thing.
Speaker 1: And this is like literally what I was having in conversation with my fitness coach today is no one can do it except you.
Speaker 2: I have had the same It's.
Speaker 1: The worst cart because you're like, I'm paying you, can you just do it?
Speaker 2: Literally, I had the same conversation with my coach.
Speaker 1: And it's like, no one can do it except to you. And so it's like where in your life are you kind of giving your power away and taking up a lot of space in your head about wanting this thing, but there's not actually any like implementation or change because this is like I'm actually thinking of this the other day of like when when I want something, whenever I go after something, like it really does consume me and it really does like ignite that fire. But if you, you know, don't have the tools to then go get that thing, or if you're literally just you're not willing to invest in yourself, you know, you're you're not willing to take any steps. You can't sit there and complain that you're not having that thing, complain that others get to have that thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're not sacrificing or taking the necessary risks to get there, why do you deserve it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's like it's such a good like I feel like I've said this in another episode. But you know, like how you do one thing is how you do everything in your life.
Speaker 2: So if you what.
Speaker 1: You'll find is when you show up in one area of your life, it's going to be easier to show up in the other areas.
Speaker 2: Of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like this beautiful momentum that happens when you just you get started. But the first thing is like really being honest with yourself and being like, okay, where can I shop?
Speaker 2: So I want you guys.
Speaker 1: To think of do a bit of an audit. I'm gonna say some questions.
Speaker 2: I'll leave some time.
Speaker 1: Okay, are the people you're hanging around helping or hindering you? Are you complaining about the same low vibe friends, but you continue to contact them, You continue to, you know, entertain their drama. Or are you someone who maybe attracts drama there's always something happening, there's always something, or you know, maybe you're someone who attracts people that literally treat you like shit. Because if you see a common pattern, I'm sorry, but you need to look where your responsibility is in that know, if this thing keeps happening to you.
Speaker 3: I think in this too, like what media are you consuming and from who is that media from?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not even just talking about like people you physically spend time with. Yeah, like the people who it's like I was listening to this podcast and he was saying a very interesting like study was done and you know adults. It's an adult had family who was obese. Yeah, compared to their friends who were obese, they were more inclined to also be obese if their friends were whoa not necessarily their family. Interesting, it's the people they chose to bring into their life they would mirror and have a similar lifestyle and a similar you know, way of life.
Speaker 2: That's so interesting.
Speaker 1: It's that same Jay Shatty podcast. So I'll link that in the show notes. I just keep I keep referencing that you should make it homework. It's a great episode. But I just thought that was so interesting of like the people you choose to have in your orbit. So again, this could be on social media. This could be physically very interesting.
Speaker 3: I think even just people you're in touch with on social media too, because people forget that like you can have the people and the friends you physically spend time with be super high vibe. But you can have a friend that dms with a different dramatic thing that's happening to them every week, whether it's on text or snapchat or whatever they're sending it to you on You're still around that energy and you're.
Speaker 1: Still entertaining it if you're applying Yes. I actually had a really interesting thing happen where I had someone come up who has previously, you know, given me drama in my life and I have entertained it, and very you know, got involved in that drama and then not loved that experience with that person.
Speaker 2: And this person on the weekend text me.
Speaker 1: And it took everything inside me to not message this person back because I felt like I wanted to defend myself because they were, you know, personally attacking me.
Speaker 2: But I had to be like. The way that I.
Speaker 1: Kind of you know, came around to it was the boundary is you don't get to be in my proximity proximity and you don't get to you know, talk to me like that and approach me like that.
Speaker 2: So the boundary is.
Speaker 1: I'm just not going to entertain that I'm not going to reply. Yeah, I'm not even going to block you. You're just not just like, no, I'm not acknowledging this, We're not doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not giving you the attention you want.
Speaker 1: I love that, and I want to stress though it was hard not to reply. I wanted to because I wanted to defend myself and be like.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of people they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh no, but it wasn't me getting involved in the drama. I was just telling them the truth or y still getting involved in the drama. And I'm someone who loves drama.
Speaker 2: But does it who doesn't. I'm gonna make sure it's on the TV.
Speaker 1: But in that moment, I was like, no, because I'm not even entertaining that. I'm not even entering this and I'm not even like, I'm not even going down the ladder to your low vibe. We just we're not yeah, unless you're coming up here to my high vibe. We are not even conversing. I love that so much, and that's it, and I just didn't message back, and that was it.
Speaker 2: So proudy, thank you.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting of even if you're not the one who you know quote unquote starts it. But where is there something coming up in your life that you entertain even if you're not involved.
Speaker 2: In it well at all.
Speaker 3: Like it's friends getting advice on situations therein, but it's still drama and it's still low vibe. Yes, I think it's completely fine. People should almost normalize sending your message to your friend being like, hey, like, that's a really shitty situation to be in. I'm really sorry, but I don't have the mental capacity right now to be dealing with that with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't appreciate when you emotionally dump on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I don't have the space for it.
Speaker 1: Never need to ask first, correct, Yeah, that's a boundary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh. All right, guys, So have a think about that.
Speaker 1: Is the job you're in working towards something or contributing something to your purpose? Does it feel aligned? I think with this too, To like put in perspective is that your job might not always be directly contributing to your higher purpose as a human, but as long as it feels good to you and facilitates and gives you the ability to fulfill your higher purpose, then it's worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And this is also.
Speaker 1: Like A great exam of this is like, for example, you know, I really, I truly believe that my purpose here on earth is to empower other women to step into their power and go after what they want and really love their authentic self. So I do that through this podcast, I do it through my courses. I also do that through Naked Harvests. Yeah, and they're completely different businesses, but I feel like I am fulfilling my.
Speaker 2: Purpose in both.
Speaker 1: So it can look really different, and also it can be like, for example, I love how Tim used to see his job because you know, Tim used to be a carpenter, and it's not like his you know, he felt.
Speaker 2: Like social enterprise or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like he felt like his you know, purpose was to be on this earth to be a carpenter. But what his job you know, did give him was obviously being around you know, good people and giving him the time and energy to do the other things that he liked on the weekend. And it's not always like a straight thing. Yeah, if that makes sense. It's just feel into your heart and be like, Okay, do I feel like I'm on the right track now? Does this feel good? You know? For at the moment, yeah, all right, So now I want you to think about are your routines supporting the person you dream of becoming? This is such a huge one, guys. We did a whole podcast on kind of like routines I think a couple of weeks back a tear, yeah, and maybe we'll link that in the show notes. And it's just about being really raw and honest because I truly believe, like I said, how you do one thing is how you do everything.
Speaker 2: And it's really.
Speaker 1: Interesting because it doesn't have to be perfect, but you just have to be really honest with yourself. Of For example, something right now that I'm actually working on is my nighttime routine.
Speaker 2: So my morning routine.
Speaker 1: Is like perfect aced it I really feel like in my groove. That wasn't always the case. That's something I worked on towards last year. But I really feel like I've doubt like got my morning routine downpacked and it fills my cup up, it makes me productive, ticks my boxes at the moment, But my nighttime routine, I don't feel like I'm in a groove. And so I'm actually kind of on this journey right now where I'm like trying different things. I'm you know, dabbling in different things, different meditations, different ways of journaling, trying to see how I can break this habit of scrolling on my phone and because and that's the thing is that's okay, Like I'm so happy to sit here and admit be like I scroll my phone and this is you know, this is an issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also I'm being very honest with myself and I'm like auditing and I'm like, okay, this is something I need to change, and I'm actively, you know, trying to change it. So it's like we're in your routines? Are you not actually a reflection of, like, you know, the bigger goal?
Speaker 3: So many, so many places, so much room for improvement.
Speaker 2: But how good? How I know you're so exciting. I'm going to get my button to get to the next one.
Speaker 1: Are your spending habits reflecting your big life? I love this one so much because we did we answered a hotline question about you know, what's the difference between feeling abundant and just like spending all your money?
Speaker 2: Yep, And the.
Speaker 1: Shorter answer to that is the energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think it's so so important And it's actually funny because me and Tim were talking about this, and we're on a bit of a health journey at the moment, and so a change that we are made king is we're starting to buy organic food. This is something that Tim is not necessarily on board with because it is more expensive, it is, yeah, and he's just like, I just don't understand, like.
Speaker 2: A tomato is a tamart kind of thing. Correct.
Speaker 1: And so we're going, you know, through this whole process where I'm trying to explain to him, like, you know, but it's not just the same because of the chemicals and the food miles and all these different things that are personal and a priority to me.
Speaker 2: And so the way that I explain it to.
Speaker 1: Him is like I get that you may not understand it, but this is a priority to me and my health and because we eat as a family, this is something I you know, want to implement. And so he's come around and we are starting to buy you know, organic and really focus on like the source of where our food is coming from. Yeah, and that's like it's coming at a higher price, but it's something that I know is in my you know, long term goal, my higher self and something that is really important. So it's something that I'm going to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And this is even like, you know, I've decided, like even said before, to get a fitness coach, and this is something I haven't had for years and years and years because I'm like, I'm you know, I know my health and fitness blah blah blah blah, but I'm like, no, this is actually a priority for me. And I want someone to keep me accountable. Yeah, I want someone to check in with me. And this is actually really important to focus on this.
Speaker 2: Goal and prompt that reflection.
Speaker 1: Yes. And so you know, even a big thing of if a big golf you you know this year is to do with going to your next level all these big dreams or starting a business, but you're not investing in that journey or anything along the way.
Speaker 2: You need to kind of be like, is it really a priority? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I think even little things like not thinking of it as such that maybe in your big life money is obviously not an issue and you're completely abundant and it's amazing and you can go buy whatever you want, whatever you want. It's not about embodying that and doing that now. It's more about what do I need to invest in strategically to get myself there in the long run, Like, is it a mindset course, is it a fitness coach? Is it what is going to get me to that next level that that human that lives that big life? Because it is me and I need to figure out how I can get there.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: And then because a big thing in that circumstance is you know, for example, you know this fitness go I'm talking about, is I know I can get there? I like, I know I could personally get there myself, but I know it's probably going to take two or three times as long, right, and also a lot of mistakes and a lot of me getting annoyed. Or I can just pay someone.
Speaker 2: For the shortcut, for the shortcut.
Speaker 1: And that's even like you know, I'm very open about wanting a business coach, Yeah, because I I feel like I feel.
Speaker 2: Like I've told this story so many times, but like one of.
Speaker 1: The best investments I ever made was when I was earning sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: This makes me sick.
Speaker 1: I know when I was earning sixty thousand dollars, Wait, I spent forty five thousand dollars on a business coach because I like, my investment is myself is always going to.
Speaker 2: Make a return.
Speaker 1: I completely bet on myself, so I knew that was a huge fucking investment. But I also had just so much like I'm I know I'm going to make a return. You know what, I love even more that I know you might not have thought of. Yeah, I telt me that was probably one hundred percent of your income after dad.
Speaker 2: Just me out on the street, but as a business coach.
Speaker 1: Actually, but you know what I was paying for. I was paying for someone who had already done the thing I wanted to do, to give me the formula and be like, cool, here's how you did do it, and that's one hundred percent. That's why I've been able to like quantum leap and really like achieve.
Speaker 2: Huge things very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm fucking willing to put skin in the game. I'm like, let's go.
Speaker 3: It's like you get out what you put in, and making that investment in yourself is literally screaming to the universe like I'm ready for my next level, bring it to me quickly.
Speaker 1: Yes, And also like, yeah, I'm willing to better myself, and I'm like I'm ready to put skin in the game.
Speaker 2: And it's I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, it's that's that was the biggest energy shift, which was then you know, obviously such a byproduct or what happened next, but that's a huge energy shift.
Speaker 2: And what did happen next?
Speaker 1: I made lots of money, no, yes, well yes that and then also I you know, learned how to start a business. I learned how to do all the things. And also that person like when you're paying that sort of money, You're like, fuck, I better have some results. And so every single week, like I would show up in so much like we are doing this thing, and we are launching, and I'm going to make sure. And that was really a pinnacle point in my career where I shifted from a quote unquote influencer yeah, to an entrepreneur. And it really took taking myself seriously and betting on myself. Obviously, you know, everyone's journey is so so different. That was just such a huge.
Speaker 2: Moment for me.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because I had then had a couple of years where I didn't have a coach because I was really in the doing, the doing stages and the implementing, and then I've only rea come around again where I was like, no, I'm ready for like the next level, like the big big next level main big life, and I want some help getting there. Yeah, and I want to do it now, need it quick, Need it quick.
Speaker 2: It's an even about that.
Speaker 1: I also just like I love I love learning from people. Yeah, you know, like I think truly the moment that you're like, oh no, I don't need to learn anymore.
Speaker 2: Nah, yeah you did. Literally literally, my mum.
Speaker 3: One of one of the things she always says that I love is that when you find the right person that's meant to teach you something, you'll know and you just shouldn't question it because other people in your life can tell you the same things. They're telling you. You can hear it from everywhere, but when that person explains it to you in their way, that's what's going to resonate with you. And when you feel that, don't question it, just keep going.
Speaker 2: I love that so much.
Speaker 1: It's literally like this is going off on a Tan Trent but like it's literally my.
Speaker 2: Whole thing with Tim doing Jim in the morning.
Speaker 1: Guys, you've probably heard the story, but so I have been jimming in the morning literally since I was like nineteen. Yeah, and I it's like for me, it's like it's when I do my workout. There's no chance I'm working out in the afternoon. I just don't work that way. Tim always worked out in the afternoons, but then once he became a dad, he was really struggling because he just would not get his work out in because of you know this and that, and for so long, I'm like, babe, just work out in the morning before Ivy wakes up and then it's done.
Speaker 2: You don't have to think about it. And he's like, no, can't work on the morning. I feel so shit, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Because he did it, like he did it once and he felt like, yeah, no joke. He started working out in the morning, and it's all he talks about.
Speaker 4: And he goes up to random people and he's like, oh, yeah, have you tried working out in the morning, And I'm like, I told you for years And he even comes up to me it's like, Babe, working out the morning, it's just the thing, like it's it's life changing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know I told you this, and.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm like, oh my god, you.
Speaker 3: Really I really can't watch me the exact same thing when I start.
Speaker 2: Working out in the morning.
Speaker 1: Don't even fucking start with me, all right, I'm feeling rapped up anyway, we got really off topic, sanded, but think about your spinning habits, all right, guys. So I hope that kind of helped you really get in like the juices of Oh, where are the blind spots? Where am I currently wanting something but not willing to show up, you know in that area, not willing to shift, not willing to change the energy and do something different. But I'm wanting something different.
Speaker 2: Because this is huge. It's it's just like your.
Speaker 1: Future self is determined by all the little things you do right now. Your boundaries have a direct correlation to where your energy is going towards, and that will be a direct correlation to whether you build your dream reality or not. And I know that's it's so brutal, and I get everyone's on different journal journeys, but sometimes it's like you've just got to be really brutally honest with yourself and just be like, hmmm, this is so interesting, what's actually happening here? And maybe where do I need to shift when I need to get some help? Where do I need to show up differently? And like It doesn't have to be easy, and sometimes you will have to sacrifice. Like for me, paying weekly for a fitness coach wasn't something I've ever done before. I'm pretty sure I spoke on the podcast last year where I said spending money on Jim didn't feel good for me. So now to be spending money on Jim and a coach on top of that was huge. But I looked at my spending habits and I was like, Wow, I'm paying or I'll like go to Mecca and buy something every week, or I'll buy clothes every week, or I'll buy something every week. But for some reason, I feel like I can't spend this money on would Why did I have a block about spending that money on my fitness and when I tell myself it's my priority And also like, let's just do a season of that and see what fucking happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you mean not gonna hurt. I'll just be fitter at the end of it, Like there's no harm.
Speaker 1: I love that so much, and it's like something I want to remind you guys, is like you can't always wait for the right time. You can't always wait to have enough money or to feel ready or to feel like you have enough experience, because you'll probably find that there's never a right time to like do things such a big thing, and it's like what you don't realize is like when you actually get uncomfortable, that is where the magic is. That's when you get uncomfortable and you stick to it. You know, you were paving the way for a different reality, for something new. So if you do change things and you're getting uncomfortable, literally be like, amazing, this is so great because I literally I was here and it was really ingrained and now I'm shifting and I'm going over this way.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: All right, my love, So I hope you enjoyed that episode, just you know, to recap, Like the people who have what you dream of, they didn't get there by playing victim to their excuses or limiting beliefs, staying in the same programming. They got there by taking bold action, investing in themselves, taking risks. I love that your new thing is taking risks at here. By the way, Oh, it's huge, my theme for the year, theme for the year, and it's so exciting. I can even like CeNSE a difference in you.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Like, at the end of the day, guys, like, anyone can dream big and have these like burning desires for more, but not everyone takes action towards that, And that's what sets people aside from being successful or creating their dream reality or just having you know, an ordinary nice to have.
Speaker 2: Is that the right wording? I think so it's. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the difference between successful people and those that aren't or like, the people that do the things is that they have the guts to do the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Of course everyone can sit there and say they want something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's the people who actually take the action that's action is going to be so different for everyone. But like, you've got to figure it out. Yeah, I can't tell you exactly what it is. You've got to try some things. Yeah, well I'm excited. I'm excited too. I hope you loved this tough love. I really this was not an attack. I meant, this was so much love, And I hope there was something that stood out that you're like, hmmm, gonna I'm gonna change something, all right, Thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 5: Bye bye, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast.
Speaker 2: If you enjoyed it and.
Speaker 1: Want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community.
Speaker 2: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.