Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Kate Torbert and I currently feel like I'm in a Zambrero's food comber. I'm Amy Torbert and I've had to tell my partner to stop banging on the wall because we were recording this podcast. He's doing some work stuff. Just to clarify, I'm Sophie Torbert and I officially don't have any iron in my body, which is a bit of a weird flex. Yeah, and I feel like you need to go into that a bit more because I think people may be concerned for your health and well being. Well, my doctor did say, are you irritable and very tired? And yes, yes, was the Espace, Sophie's business partner. I can confirm yes. Well, so basically I've been vegetarian since that was fourteen, so that's almost twenty years. And how crazy is this? So Sophie's blood test results came back because you were actually looking into your cholesterol levels, Yeah, they came back fine, and they said, actually your minus six on the iron levels. You have no iron in your body. Yeah, so that was a bit of a shock. I mean, I've always had very low iron, but I haven't really taken it that seriously. Your mood last night makes sense because so I've actually unfriended us on Facebook last night. She was so annoyed at us, and I think anger and frustration is probably one of the symptoms of low iron. Yeah, well, I am now on a six week course of very intense iron tablets and if it doesn't go well, I have to have an iron infusion. So well, I'll keep you updated with my health dramas at the moment. Yes. Well. On today's show, El Darby's official name change ahead of her Ibtha nuptials, Kristin Cavaleri and her ex j Cutler find themselves in the middle of a high profile podcast feud and the Sammy Robinson and Jordan Simmi update no one wanted to hear, but first Ruby Tuesday. Matthews has done an absolute three sixty in terms of relatability. So in the past, she's been renowned for holding up a flight because she went out to eat oysters. This time, though, the Byron Bay influencer is now posting some very relatable content and we're here for it. So did you go seat this. On Monday, she shared how she was forced to use her toddler's towel because she forgot to put a load of washing on and she was joking. She's like, I got the towel, and I'm like, who didn't do this? And then she realized it was her own job. Sadly, I can relate to this too often because quite often Brandon and I don't do the washing and we have to use items of our clothing that have been left in the bar to dry ourselves. So what kind of items of clothes use Brandon's old T shirt or something you've used that hasn't prompted you to think maybe I need to actually start. I've actually bought two beautiful, like king sized towels now that we have been in a much better routine, because before we had the real shitty came up like tiny towels. Why are you sharing a towel at one stame? We have shared shirt drinks. I mean, maybe I'm too relatable, but unrelatable I find that quite unrelatable. I mean reason I both have our own towels and we managed to hang them up so we can use them in a bathroom of people having to dry themselves with like a handtowel. I've done that before. You're serious. Do you know what's a real humbling moment when you do get out of the shower and you step on your bath mat and it's soaking wet. Oh, that's horrible. The inspired unemployed have been talking about bath matt etiquette because they were saying that what you meant to do is dry yourself in the shower so you don't flood the bathroom with water. I've done that before as well. But I think they did actually point out as well that they don't actually like getting out of the shower because their bath mat is always wet as well. Sophie, we had a moment here at the Hula Media office where you were disgusted in my bath mat. So of course we have a home office. Oh so Dale has been working from home, but he's actually working out in the shed, so he's got a business partner who's here all the time. And Sophie ran in just like Amy, you need to take out that bath mat because Louis does not want to see that. In here, it's discussing it's feral. On the topic of adulting, you had a bit of a humbling moment on the weekend when you went to a friend's house. Yeah, so I visited a friend and they've just moved into this amazing new house. And this house is dead set the cleanest house I've ever been into. And this person has a child. I heard they were following Dale around with a mop slash vacuum because you had dirt dropping off. The only dirt in the house was the dirt coming off Dale's shoes. But they gave me a tour of their new house, and so I went into every single room. They had about three bathrooms. It was spotless. It was like a show home. So they didn't even have a junk room. So I even went into the laundry and there wasn't even a laundry basket full of clothes. It was just spotless. I was looking for the moniker from friend's cupboard. You know how she's the tidiest one on Friends, but she even has a junk cupboard. I couldn't find it. I don't know, like these this house was next level tidy. See that is my goal in life, because I got onto the organizational tiktoks, and I would just froth having a house like that where everything has a place. My house is far from that. At the moment, I just wanted to come home and just throw out half of my belongings. It was so funny last night. I was just cleaning the kitchen and Dale was just love forget me. I'm like, I feel ashamed. That's the funny thing because, as I said, I've been watching a lot of organizational tiktoks and the number one rule is get rid of your staff so everything has a place to put it back in.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jasica, I'm telling you from someone who used to cheat on her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Those are signs of him cheating, but doesn't mean that you.
Speaker 2: Should be treated like Jessica.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but like you need to like get out of that.
Speaker 2: There are so many guys I've there.
Speaker 1: There, my guy that I've ever been with, his streating me like every guy I've every Rumors have been swirling since reality star Kristin Cavaliery and NFL player Jay Cutler filed for divorce over two and a half years ago. Cheating rumors in particular have followed Jay after Kristen cited inappropriate marital conduct in her divorce papers. Now things came to a head this month when the former couple separately appeared on feuding podcasts Call Her Daddy and Sophia with an F Now, Kay, can you tell us some background about their relationship. Yeah, So Kristin and Jay got married in twenty thirteen. So Kristin had just left the Heels and she was twenty six years old. So the pair have three children together, and they actually made the decision not to have their identity shown on social media until they actually approved, which I totally respect. Yeah, I think it's fantastic and it's something that we don't really see a lot of. So in twenty eighteen, the couple appeared together on reality show Very Cavaliery, which showed a bit of an insight into their marriage, and basically the general consensus was that Jay was a bit of a dick on the show. Did you guys watch the show? I've never seen it, Yes, So I saw it. I watched probably the whole I think it was season one. He didn't seem like a dick, but it was just obvious that he wasn't into the reality show like it seemed like the show was to keep Kristin happy, and he was very much this sort of retired footy player who just liked being outdoors. They probably had the cash from the show, but that was about it. So, so can you tell us what happened on Caller Daddy, because that's really what initiated all of this. I'm going to start by outline the date that this episode aired, So it was on the third of August, and that will be important later on. So the episode was entitled so you want to Date an Athlete? And many listeners of call Her Daddy will know that Alex Cooper has dated her fair share of athletes. So she and Kristin got on really well, chatting about how Kristen bagged a number of athletes and also about her time on Lagona Beach, and Alex also asked some questions about her highly publicized divorce from Jay Cutler. So when Alex asked Kristen about her divorce, Kristin was really respectful and pointed out that she's very careful of what she says about Jay because he is the father to her children, and she said that she knows how media headlines can start in saying that she did say that their relationship was toxic and there were a number of red flags along the way, here's what she said.
Speaker 2: So here's my only thing. Because I have three kids with him, I'm very careful about what I say. If you and I didn't have microphones in front of us, i'd fucking tell you. But you know that's the dad and my oldest googles us now, and I just want to be very careful. My mom never said anything bad about my dad growing up, and I really respected that, and I want to be that kind of mom. And even if I don't say anything, the headlines will say I've fucking trashed them somehow. So I just you know, it was toxic, I think, period, end of story. That's all I kind of need to say.
Speaker 1: See, I'm surprised that this is all coming out because I was quite impressed by the way she spoke about Jay. I thought she was quite respectful. I mean, I know her intentions are to be respectful for her children, which is very admirable, but it seems like she only touched on a few things that were already leaked in the divorce papers. Anyway, I felt like the same way Cake, because when you hear that someone like Kristen is going to be on call her daddy, I almost felt like she was going to be giving some juicy gossip about the breakup. Well, one bit of goss that she did drop was that she actually called off her engagement to Jay in twenty eleven, and she said that she cited a couple of red flags, so she sort of eluded that she should have taken more note of those red flags, So that was quite interesting. She also said that it took her a number of years to actually pull the trigger and end the marriage. And she said that nothing major happened at the end, so she didn't touch on any of those cheating rumors that have been flying around. I just got the vibe that they were really different people. I just, yeah, she seemed very unhappy in the relationship. I mean, if you think about it, if you're married to an athlete who was constantly traveling, you sort of lose sight of your relationship. You probably forget who they are, you grow apart. I don't know if it was that. I just felt more so that maybe since he retired from football and they spent time with each other, they realized that they had nothing in common. Because on the show, it was so clear that they were very different. They had very different personalities, Kristin seemed very social and outgoing and bubbly, whereas he was more reserved and he wanted to go hunting, and they just didn't really seem like they were very well suited. To be fair, I think Alex Cooper did a very good job at probing Kristin for more comments because she did the disclaimer that she was not going to be making further comments. But you could really see that Alex was jerking in overdrive to get a few tidbits that Kristin did drop along the way. Now, just over a week later, on August eleventh, Call Her Daddy's rival podcast, Sophia with an F released an episode with Kristen's ex husband, Jay So to bring listeners up to speed. Alex Cooper and Sophia Franklin. They both used to host the Call Her Daddy podcast, and the drama between the two of them allegedly happened when Sophia's boyfriend at the time started shopping their podcast around to different networks whilst they were still with Barstool. If I was Sophia, I would be suing that boyfriend because Call Her Daddy ended up being Alex Cooper's property. She is the sole owner of it now because she stuck it out with Barstol, and then she went on to sign a deal with Spotify for sixty million dollars. Well, that's the thing. After Dave Portenoy, who is the head of Barstool, found out that Call Her Daddy was secretly being shopped, he offered both Alex and Sophia a five hundred thousand dollar annual salary plus a bonus six months off their initial three year contract, which meant that they could shop Call Her Daddy around earlier if they wanted to. So Alex agreed to the new terms and conditions, but Sophia didn't accept. What a mistake. Well, a lot of people think it's down to her boyfriend. So following the contract negotiations, Sophia took to her Instagram saying she is more than willing to return to the podcast with Barstool, but now her issue is with Alex. So she said that Alex went behind her back and was seeking more than fifty to fifty control of the podcast, and she said that she would not accept that because they have always had a partnership. Yeah, but the reality of those claims was Alex said that she had to do all the editing, and as you'd know, editing the podcast is one of the worst jobs. How did they not afford an editor if that was such an issue? No, I think that because they said they would record for three hours sometimes and then peace to gather the best bits. Well, I'd imagine having to edit that out because there was a lot of conversations that obviously made the cut. Can you imagine what stuff was removed? I suppose that why it was important for them to have creative control in that aspect. I think also it sounded like Alex Cooper was coming with a lot of material and Sophia was just sort of rocking up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, Sophia has now gone on to release her own podcast, which is called Sophia with an Air, And not to be rude, but it's hardly as popular as Call Her Daddy. It's kind of what Called Their Daddy was previously. I don't mind listening to it, but they don't have big name interviews. Yeah, I mean the fact that Call Their Daddy got Kristin Cavaliery and then they got Jay Cutler, Like I don't think anyone really knows outside of NFL who j Cutler is Yeah, and it was so clear because Sophia said I really have no knowledge on sport, it was clear that she clearly had Jay on to have a massive fuck you at Alex Cooper and also Kristen. I mean, I'm all forgiving people a fuck you. I actually think it's pretty hilarious what's happened. But I do have a soft spot for Alex and Kristen, so I'm on their side. I do like Sophia, though, I feel like she's been a little bit fucked over in this whole deal. So, as you said, I can see why she did it, but it did come across as a little bit petty. But I'm here for the pettiness because I really enjoyed the interview with Jay. Okay, do you want to outline what Jay said on this podcast? So Jay basically went on and called Kristen's comments comical. He rebutted a lot of what she said, and he said that he didn't understand why she was even talking publicly about their marriage, seeing as it had ended two and a half years ago. Let's take a listen to a little clip of what Jay said.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've got three kids, so like, at some point they're going to they're going to read stuff, they're going to ask questions. So I've kind of steered clear of all of that. If she wants to say stuff, she can say stuff. Yeah, I'm not going to go down that road.
Speaker 1: And I respect that about her.
Speaker 3: She's still of the kids, so of course, but I also what we're saying, like it's two and a half years, Like, why are we having these conversations right? What do you mean by that in public? Like why are we? Why are we? Why are we doing this?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I found a little bit strange.
Speaker 2: And she like prefaced it by saying he's the father of my kids, like my parents would ever do that I'm not going to talk about and then she was like toxic, un healthy as fuck, red flags everywhere as.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I find it interesting that both Jay and Kristen said that they're very careful about what they say about one another because they don't want their children reading it. Yet they've both sort of slammed one another. It seems a bit hypocritical. The thing is, though, Kristen's out and about in the public eye at the moment because she's promoting her own podcast, which is all about looking back at Laguna Beach. So she clearly went on to Alex's podcast with the intention of talking about Laguna Beach and that she would touch upon her relationship with Jay. Alex wants the clickbait, as any podcast hop would, hence why she named the podcast how to Date an Athlete. It was pretty clear from the get go that Kristin did not want to talk about it further, and she kept asking her the hard questions. The difference here is that Jay has literally got his back up about it and gone on this podcast to be vindictive because no one's wanting to interview him at the moment. He's got nothing to be interviewed about other than what Kristin has said about it. He's got his own podcast as well, so he could have actually just you know, said all of this stuff on his own podcast. But it seems a very calculated move to do it on Sophia's Podwell, it seems like a calculated move by Sophia to have him on the podcast. I mean, Sophia did insinuate when she was interviewing Jay that perhaps Kristin was out there airing this dirty laundry because she has a new reality show coming out, and I thought that was a little bit unfair of her. Well, in the interview, Jay went on to deny the rumors that he'd ever cheated on Kristin, and he confirmed that he didn't think their reality show played a role in their split. He also said that Kristin got their five million dollar house in their divorce settlement, and he also shot down allegations that he froze Christen's bank accounts. I think my favorite part of this interview was when Jay and Sophia took clear shots at Alex Cooper. So Sophia exclaimed to Jay, I don't make as much money as you, and he responded saying, I know you got screwed on sixty million. She then replied saying yeah exactly, and then Jay continued saying I would be heeded about that. Sophia then said, oh, I know to this day, what do you do. I just got to make another sixty million dollar deal and it will happen. I'm saying it right now, I'm manifesting it. I'm putting it on my vision board. Done deal. I just don't know how someone could get over something like that. Oh, it would just eat me alive. Like basically, like, imagine if you guys got offered a deal from Spotify and we'd had an argument and I somehow got caught out of it. Maybe that would have been Sophie, because you know we've already said she unfriended us of Facebook over the weekend. If that could be you, so missing out it was about a five hour delete. I came back quick. I found it pretty interesting in the podcast when so I had touched on cheating in the NFL, so Jay responded saying, there were a lot of good guys out there and you just have to be selective. Yeah, well this was also another opportunity to fire a shot at Alex. So he said, we're talking a little pocket here. You can look at any group and say, hey, there's a bad girl or a bad guy in any situation, even in the podcast world, there's going to be a bad guy a bad girl. It is what it is. See. I heard that, and I actually didn't think he was referring to Alex Koper. Come on, I thought he was trying to give an actually use an example. Did you think that, Kate? I think that there are a lot of underlying potshots involved, because if you were Ja you wouldn't be thrilled that Alex Cooper has given his ex wife this platform to bag him out. One thing that did rub me up the wrong way during this interview was that at the start, Jay didn't refer to Kristen by her name. He kept calling her she, oh, she this, and she that, like, we all know you're talking about Kristen. I don't think he called her Kristen once. He also just referred to her as his ex. And I also didn't like when Sophia said, oh, how do you pronounce very cavaliery? And he's like, I don't care, It's not my problem. She butchered the name cavalery. That is such a power play, isn't it. Yeah, but it's a powerplay of him also to be like, oh, I don't give a shoot how you pronounce it? Yeah, I know, it's like, you know, because you were on the television show called Very Cavalry. It also sounded like they were flirting throughout, so she asked him, are you looking for a new wife because I'd like a five million dollar house, And then he asked if she was good with the kids, and she said, yeah, I'm great with kids, and then he's like, let's talk later. It's like, are you trying to make Christian jealous as well by throwing this sort of flirty banter out there too? Doesn't Jay have a new girlfriend? I think he's single at the moment. I can't wait to hear the rebuttal from Kristen because it's coming. Something is definitely coming. Even Jay said he's waiting for something. I think she's too classy for a rebuttal because he just came across as pathetic.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me, but I can help it that I'm popular.
Speaker 1: It pains me to say this, but it seems like Sammy Robinson has officially taken Jordan sim back. So the fashion designer, of course, made a very awkward appearance last month at Jordan's boxing match after he publicly declared he would fight to win her back now. At the fight, Sammy was playing it quite coy, but it was pretty obvious that they were either getting back together or had secretly been back together for months. So it was all a big bloody publicity stunt. Oh yeah, well that as well, So we all knew it was really only a matter of time before they made it official. By publicly posting together again. Yeah, and the video was pretty cringe. So Jordan posted this TikTok where he and Sammy were miming to a movie line about how they finish off each other's sentences. And I feel like in these videos, Sammy always plays the role of the person who's not as in to Jordan. Yeah, that's so true, because she was kind of rolling her eyes. Did you notice that he captured the video at Grouse and a Few Reds, which that's the name of his podcast, and also so put boxing glove emojis after it. And I also noticed he's changed his name of his TikTok to his podcast name. So again, I feel like this is all for promo. So do we reckon that Sammy is going to appear on the podcast, because I remember months ago when they were in a good place, he said that Sammy was going to appear on there at some point. Maybe this is a way to direct traffic towards his podcast. Well, I really hope so, because I would love to hear what she's got to say for herself on the matter. I feel like it would be quite candid. The thing is, though it appears the video didn't get the traction or attention that Jordan was hoping for, because it got zero comments and only three hundred and eighty eight lives, maybe he turned commenting off. No, well, I presumably it didn't get the attention he wanted because he then shared it on his Instagram story What's Sammy getting out of this? Though? Well, he wasn't the only one that posted about it. So Kate Robinson Sammy's sister, And while I was doing a bit of research, I realized that Kate Robinson is a character anyway. So Kate posted a video of Jordan, Sammy and their friends all dancing to that Ellie Goulding the Light song, you know that one that was the backing of a lot of those car wash videos. Yeah, And so they were all on their phones, like with their phone torches flashing it and they're all dancing around and it appears a lot more people notice this video because it was getting some commentary. So one person wrote embarrassing that they're back together, and this comment was liked by thirty three people. Another person wrote, no, Sammy can do so much better, so do we reckon? It's kind of a bit of a soft launch for Sammy. The fact that Jordan's first posting about it, Kate's then posting about it. I think she is a little bit embarrassed. That's why she's not sharing on her own Instagram account. I mean, she doesn't need the likes from this he does. I find it interesting, though, that more people were commenting, as you said, on Kate Robinson's because I feel like people like to catch the person out, because Jordan just made it too obvious, like look here I am with Sammy, whereas they were just in the background. Yeah, well he was jumping on. He wrote light comments subscribe with the champagne popping emoji, so it's quite clear what his intentions over this thing. I feel like we all just need a moment. I thought that we all just need a rang of applause because today is the first logan. Now, Kate el Darby has changed her name on Instagram to Elle Swift, and this is just as she reveals that she and con have arrived in Ibetha to get married. What is with this premature name change. So Lle revealed in a previous vlog that she and Con would actually officially marry in a civil service before their wedding celebrations in Ibetha. The whole thing seems a little bit of tension thinking because you think you'd make the name change once you had your official, big celebration. I wonder why they I wonder why they've gotten married before the wedding though, Well it was all because you can't officially get married in Ibetha, like it's not legally binding, and there were quite a few family members that couldn't attend the wedding overseas, so they did a small little ceremony and civil service beforehand. So what do we actually know about the wedding. Well, one thing we do know is that they flew out on easy Jet plane. So they both posted photos of themselves standing in front of the easy Jet planes, which, for those playing at home, is it budget airlines in the UK is the equivalent of taking a photo in front of your tiger plane. Yeah, so I think that they were trying to do it to appear relatable. Either that or they've lost a hell of a lot of money since the whole racism scandals. It maybe laugh because normally you see celebrities posting in front of their private jets and I was like, wow, we going on easy Jet. Does anyone remember that show Airport and it was just about everyone complaining about EasyJet. It was just like the worst publicity for the airline. Yeah, that's all. That's like literally what I immediately thought of. Do we think that they got the flights for free from EasyJet and that's why they're putting it out surely because I can't imagine boasting about flying EasyJet. The thing is, we're so used to seeing influencers posting in first class or business class that it just looked really weird. Now, Elle had kept the location of the wedding under wraps. She even put up a poll asking her followers to get guess where she was going. So she put up is she going to Greece, Ibetha, Mexico or Italy? Once she touched down, she finally revealed that she was in Ibitha. Now it's quite interesting because Elle shared in a recent vlog how she had canceled her big, extravagant wedding to go abroad for her nuptials. Can I just butt in, why does everyone in the UK say abroad instead of overseas? It's something I'm fancy Is it because they're not actually going overseas? Because it's in light bulb moment there. Yeah. So anyway, I found it funny that they were going to Abitha because they'd spoken a lot about how this place holds some personal special memories. And I assume that they were going to France because I believe Elle's dad owns a property up there, So Abitha it's very much known for its party atmosphere, not really a wedding spot. I think a lot of people do go to Ibitha visas to get married. It's a secondary chavvy uk thing to do. It's probably like the equival of going to Bali for your weather. Yeah. Well, Elle also shared a video on YouTube of her packing for the wedding and it just gave me so much anxiety thinking about how stressful that would be. And she's actually bought this special big box to put her wedding dress on because she said she's got this fear that her wedding dress will go missing if she puts it down with the rest of the luggage. So it's a special box that she can bring on the plane and it's all tightened up so that the wedding dress can't just fall out, because I mean, you're trying to keep it a secret from your partner that's traveling with you as well. I wonder if the partners even care that much. It's not like they're trying to catch out. What does it look like? I mean, maybe it's people on the plane who might reveal her dress before she gets the chance to. Yeah. Another funny tipbit from her packing was that she said she's not getting a professional spray TND for her wedding, and she's actually tanning herself with Molly May's fake tan filter as me, I know, can you imagine like getting really dark elbows and all. I thought you guys would be all over that because you had such a hideous fake tan experience. So it wasn't that it was. Yes, the girl actually did a great job, but the instructions of leaving it on for only two hours and washing it off really stressed me out, and I ended up being quite tanned by the ceremony. I feel like I'd be the sort of person who would just do my own fake tan. No, I'm going to go and get one maybe for our hens and test it out. I think you've got to get a spray tan for your wedding because you just don't want any awkward patches, especially when you've got enough to stress it. I just feel like, if you're getting a pap smear, if you're getting your skin checked, look, I'm going to go and get a full body with the paper g's doing tan because I mean, at the end of the day, you're gonna look great. So what kind of dress are we expecting to see Ellen? I think a big fairy tale gown. No, I reckon she would have worn a big fairytail gown originally, but now this shit has hit the fan. I think she's going to be quite stylish. I think it's going to be quite sleek and body fitting. If it fits in a box on the plane. I'm thinking like a small, little silky kind of white dress because it's going to be warm and I be through as well. Like it was she it was a pretty big box. So do you know what I learned, my love? The best way to end an argument is cooking. Who are you from me? To prove you anything I make? In? Sue, Babe? And who's that to me? Who's that to me? Aki? Who oh I can do?
Speaker 3: And who?
Speaker 1: As predicted, Daviday and Eck and Seue have announced they've been given their own reality show on ITV two, and it's pretty crazy because there were a lot of posts going around on Twitter saying, give these two their own reality show where they drive around Italy cooking and fighting, and David Day and Eckens have confirmed this is exactly what the show is going to be. So they're going to be filming their trip from Italy to Turkey, so they're driving around. One week will be spent in Italy and the other in Turkey, and they're going to meet each other's families and they're going to be cooking and fighting. Does this just show that ITV's producers are just totally uncreative because they've just literally stolen the idea from fans. Or is it that they're actually clever because they're listening to what people want given them what they want. I can't wait to see this. I think it's going to be great. I'm gonna put it out there. It's a bit negative. But do we think the relationships over once the TV deal's done? Definitely? I think so. Oh they look so I No, they've bloody hammed it up ever since they've left, Like my soulmate, my King, my queen, they were never acting like that in the house, So I see, I don't like seeing them on Instagram because I really loved both of them on the show. But poor David Day, he doesn't come across as well on Instagram. I can't wait to see him in the car with his little, cute, little one liners. The whole thing is they're also being like every day couples though, because Instagram is always the highlight reel for couples. It's like, oh, my relationship is so perfect. I mean, as you're saying, at least we're going to get a bit of a behind the scenes look on this reality show of what's really going on. And I've forgotten what David Day looks like because Einstill keeps putting on these like whapped out filters where he looks like fun yeah, and she puts it on David Day and it's like he doesn't even look like he does not need a filter. That who. I find it weird because we've all seen her on the show and then suddenly she looks like a different version of herself on Instagram. It was just way better on the show. She doesn't need those filters. It just shows how distorted our view of influencers must be because we only ever see them with those filters on, like that will look like completely different. But I think it's sad because I think it shows that eck and Suit isn't that confident in herself. She is so stunning, she's got so much going for and she's still gonna wear though put on those stupid filters. Well, I think we're got to wrap things up because now that we know Sophie has no iron in a system, I think she knows to go home, have a rest, have some iron. I think Brandon's going to try and force me to start eating steaks. Will you do that? So, I don't know. I feel like I'm in a stage where I probably should start actually thinking about my health. If you do, can you film it for the podcast? Gotcha the first steak sandwich in ever nineteen years. Surely there's something else you could eat other than a steak. Sam, Yeah, Well, I initially when this happened three years ago, I tried to eat chicken because I thought iron exactly. So I don't know, I just maybe gott to go for the steak.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Today's podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people. Of the Adelaide planes. We pay respect to elders past and present. We do hope you did enjoy the epid. If you did enjoy the podcast, please leave us a five star review, and don't forget to head over to our Facebook community and joint in on all the conversations going on in there. It's outspoken the podcast community