Speaker 1: This is just hosted the black couple of mitches. Delace yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Wood, I got to complain about my radio show this week. Yeah, sorry about that. No is Mitch, Julie and Mitchell Coos follow you, Hello you, Hello Pigs and pig Let's pick Week continues. Yes, second half of pig Week. Welcome back. It's so exciting.
Speaker 3: So pig Week once again.
Speaker 4: For those that don't know, we encourage you to give yourself one hundred percent permission to be a fucking pig career. I have a guilt free face because we don't count the calories. Just have a pig out enjoy.
Speaker 2: But just pig show you what I brought my pig Week.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, we all bring a plate eight correct.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping it's better than what you brought for Monday's fucking episode now.
Speaker 2: American TikTok shop candy. Sorry, brother, my pig is price give you Welcome to the show, yo, that's.
Speaker 1: Eat the rich water.
Speaker 2: Now what I brought is Daryl Lee, get this licorice, all sorts, but they're all raspberry licorice.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's encouraging because I'm not one for licorice generally.
Speaker 2: No, that there's actually no liqorice in it, just raspberry licorice, although directsh.
Speaker 4: Even though you haven't brought actual licorice. Do you reckon now that I'm an adult because I hated liquorice as a kid.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: My palette may have changed?
Speaker 2: No, I still hate lirish, I can't stand it black lickrish, jelly beans, licorice in general, but I.
Speaker 3: Also used to hate pumpkin enough. Come round to that. Have you what a weird thing to hate? I hated all vegetables as a kid, and it showed really yeah.
Speaker 2: Quite clearly, that checks oun So that's what I got. What did you bring, Jenna?
Speaker 5: I went to Cole's last night Congratulations felt like these at the time, and thought that i'd feel like them again, So I brought some salted pretzels.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's gonna make me a bit thirsty while we record, but that's okay.
Speaker 3: I can fuck with the pretzel Cole's Bran Pretzels, I open them up.
Speaker 2: I'll open your pretzels. You open my daily They're Curls, brand new recipe, and okay, salted pretzels to be honest. I actually think we had a shockingly sweet pig week on Monday, so I like the savory element with these.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Oh they're good pretzels. Mitchell Truck.
Speaker 3: Steal them all over the death through.
Speaker 1: The full bag.
Speaker 2: Sorry, iHeartRadio. Okay, licorice, these are they're having a bit of a moment as well. Online the liquorice all sorts?
Speaker 3: What now, ye haven't thing it's been around for agent.
Speaker 2: This is a brand new invention. It's just show the liquorice all sorts, never been invented before. All right, Okay, that's salted pretzels.
Speaker 4: Jennal once again, trigger morning, miss five. We're gonna bechimmy this episode.
Speaker 2: Miss a phobia, my favorite Harry Potter spell. Of course, if you are listening now, please go to your pantry, get a pigwik item, go and enjoy the shop, Go f the drive through, whatever you need to do.
Speaker 1: Or I'm gonna try the liquor also.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how.
Speaker 3: Good, I've had some two weeks. Good m.
Speaker 2: It takes a while to jew Sorry, that's good. Yum. I'm gonna have a pretzel, a bit of licorice, a bit of pretzel, all right, Mitchell, What have you brought for a show us?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't actually have my plate on me yet because I've had to enlist back up to get it for me. It's on its way. I've got Roving Reporter Oscar a fourth wheel. I've got him on the task. Oh we crossed through him now.
Speaker 3: In fact, she's on the screen here he is live.
Speaker 6: Hi, girls, it's Roving Reporter Oscar on duty as today's Uber driver.
Speaker 2: You're in a car, it seems, where are you in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in a car. I'm currently at Red Rooster.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 3: You all know how I feel about fucking Red Rooster. Underrated takeaway absolutely Australia.
Speaker 2: Hold on, is I don't want I think this is actually illegal. If Oscar tastes the food for us, it doesn't count. We need to taste the food.
Speaker 4: No, no, So what's going to happen is he's gonna bring it to us currently in the drive and by the end of the episode, assuming that the traffic is in a nightmare, he should be here with the food. But it's not just any old red Rooster. Okay, did you hear the earth shattering news?
Speaker 1: Oh that Red Rooster.
Speaker 3: Now do fucking meat pies?
Speaker 2: I did? I did? I read this?
Speaker 3: Is that not the vend diagram of Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Coombs's two loves in a nutshell meat pies and red rooster together at last?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's screams you.
Speaker 4: I love a fucking Servo meet. I love Red Ruster. So now they're doing a chicken and gravy poe and it's a bit out of the way for me. So Oscar's going to pick some up for us.
Speaker 2: Can I just say you've outsourced your pigwek, which I think the idiots will but no one's voting. But you need to take that into account when you think of who won pig Week.
Speaker 3: Oh was it a competition?
Speaker 1: Then no, But that's you've outsourced it. What did you do?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, you said Oscar again it you didn't even get it yourself.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: It's a bit out of the way for me to go to Red Ruster. I used to live right next door in Summer Hill, but right on top of it. So, Oscar, are you in the drive thy yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm next in line for the drive through. I'm just waiting for the old fart in front of me.
Speaker 1: To hurry up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, there's a line at Red Rooster. Huge.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of like rush. Really, everyone's going to Red Rooster to get their stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't even start me.
Speaker 3: So do you guys want to pie as well?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Yeah, yeah, I want chips.
Speaker 3: All need to shout in.
Speaker 6: The drive through girls, Sorry, fuck, I went past, I went past.
Speaker 1: Take a breath. Chicken, Hi, Can I.
Speaker 6: Get four of your chicky meat pie and chip the chicken and gravy pies?
Speaker 1: Can I get four of those?
Speaker 6: And a large chips because Jenna's hungry? And can I just get a bottle of water please?
Speaker 1: I'm on a de top. Yes, close, Dale.
Speaker 3: It's not very pig week of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all, thanks Dale, All right, thank you?
Speaker 2: Do you have the company credit card?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Good? Yeah, no, I'm putting it on the kiddio.
Speaker 2: So you've got Jenna's che yeah, well I've got Jenna chips.
Speaker 1: I've got no water. It's lunch rush. They're all off their feet.
Speaker 4: It's very good news that Red Rooster is busy. People always make fun of it for having no customers. Red Rooster is a key sponsor of our show.
Speaker 2: In the early days.
Speaker 3: I still love them dearly.
Speaker 1: Look at how much.
Speaker 6: Business you've drummed that for them. Really, because I'm in the middle of lunch rush, I know I'm.
Speaker 3: Taking credit for the lunch rush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is this is on our shoulders.
Speaker 3: Now, took.
Speaker 4: Obviously, you need to get here by the end of the episode to deliver the flies. You do have Parramatta Road and Sydney Harbor Bridge to conquer, so you may or may not make it.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, fingers toes and clips crossed bub.
Speaker 2: Get a wishbone from the driver and crack it open and make a wish that you arrive here on time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I kind of want chicken pops as well.
Speaker 2: Actually, I want to rooster roll. I think my eyes are bigger than my stomach.
Speaker 1: Can you reverse them? Guys?
Speaker 3: No, you can add to the order at the window.
Speaker 6: Surely I'll go back around. Hang on, I'm at the window. You'll need to shush hello.
Speaker 1: Can you add to the rooster roll? Thank you so much?
Speaker 3: Pretending to not hear us, oscar.
Speaker 1: Because I've got four people talking to me right now. Can you all just short.
Speaker 2: We invite you on our show and the rudeness we ask you to add to the order rooster roll.
Speaker 1: Hang on, I'll go back around.
Speaker 2: Just fuck hell, surely you can just say Jenna learnt.
Speaker 1: To drive in this drive through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the same one we took jennit to.
Speaker 2: Surely they'll know they would have seen the viral here.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll ask them when I go back round to the speaker box.
Speaker 3: We're going to push on with the show. We'll see you when you get here.
Speaker 2: Dar all right, girls, they're flat out here like this might delay him Mitchell if he goes back around. Do we want to risk it?
Speaker 3: I kind of want me chicken pops?
Speaker 1: Look, just what do you want?
Speaker 2: I reckon? If you can, Chuck, just get a rooster roll and some chicken pops and we'll be good.
Speaker 1: That's what That's all. We want the extra order rooster roll, chicken pops.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Catching a bit bab pat, Yeah, we love you chick drives safe, keep it on.
Speaker 1: I'll see you on a bit happy happy peak.
Speaker 2: I really like this idea. I think next year I might outsource my pig week.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: I don't know. If I get someone to fly in an autburger in LA and report back in a week, we'll do a week long pig week. I'm actually all four, and I think that's quite genius.
Speaker 3: I have the highest hopes for these pies. I tell you what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, is it made in store or can you buy these like coals and servers? Or is this just a rhetoristicclusive get a red rooster?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: I think it'd be nice and fluffy and flaky. I hope so, I'm so excited, hope it gets that rooster role to them, my favorite.
Speaker 4: So, like, considering it's not peak hour right now, do you reckon it'll take what twenty minutes?
Speaker 2: I reckon twenty or so, let's power through the show. Yeah, he can update us my chit. I hope we haven't.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 3: Your mouth's already form, mate, we.
Speaker 2: Probably should start the show. If it is your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Every week we start the same it's within.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mind, I do not know Mitch's and we jump straight in. It's very straightforward, my gym.
Speaker 4: It's about fashion, I guess, very vaguely. What's yours about mine?
Speaker 2: It's about my debut on the Australian Broadway Stage.
Speaker 4: Australian in Anguliette, you know that Broadway in Sydney is like a shit fucking straight shop.
Speaker 2: It's a terrible shopping center.
Speaker 3: No, I like the shopping center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is your right, it's I used.
Speaker 3: To live like.
Speaker 4: Imagine country kid mentioned when I first moved to Sydney, I lived on Broadway. And didn't that go right to my head? This little gay kid from the country being like, yeah, I live on Broadway now, but it's not glamorous Broadway and Sydney.
Speaker 2: If you're not from Sydney, Broadway is not where you want to live in Sydney. It's it's one of the busiest roads.
Speaker 3: And I lived on top of a pub.
Speaker 4: It's a constant traffic, noise, ambulances.
Speaker 2: We walked past it one that's where I lived. I thought he was joking.
Speaker 3: No, no, Dad said, is it ambulances. It's a plural ambulance.
Speaker 2: It's Amberlize, amber life Amberize. Yeah, all right, should I go first?
Speaker 3: Wait, you're talking about your appearance in Anguliae.
Speaker 2: Correct, n is happening tomorrow night? But oh yeah, you're right, it's birthday night, correct in twenty four hours, and I'm sore because I've been at rehearsals.
Speaker 3: I've got to talk about Yeah, lets let's talk out here we go?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm rocking this Shakespearean Lulu Lemon? Look, this is an exclusive first costume for Anglia Elizabethan activewear. Was the brief?
Speaker 4: That's my active Wait they send you a brief. Did you have to thought to your own costume? No, they said, give us info on your character.
Speaker 7: Oh so so you create your own character?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: So to interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm in a Juliette tomorrow night. At the time this episode comes out Thursday the sixth. You can still book tickets online. Tickets actually quite cheap. You get sixty nine dollars tickets.
Speaker 3: Come on, go and see the theater. The oscars coming to you.
Speaker 2: It's very fun.
Speaker 3: I know a few about idiots. The book tickets as well to come see.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a little nervous because all week I've been rehearsing at the Lyric Theater, which by the way, is like a mind blowing experience as someone who studied theater genuinely is like crazy that I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: There must make.
Speaker 4: Times when you're like, how the fuck did I end up here? It's a very weird situation, Like you work in radio and now you're doing rehearsals for a theater, so like, what the fuck is like?
Speaker 2: I always said that I'm like, I can either be an actor to become an actor the actor's way, which is study, slogged out in auditions, become known for being an actor, or do the cheats way, which is kind of get a little bit of profile, then start acting and use the profile. So I've really gone the cheatst way. Really, it's not fair for the actors that are in acting school.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I've tried to keep expectations low for our idiots that might be wanting to book tickets.
Speaker 3: I've said, you're doing a zero point five second cameo. Is it more than that?
Speaker 2: I will be on stage at the very start of the show, very start, perfect to very start. When the audience enter, the players are already on the start.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm going to say that. There's a bit of improvisation.
Speaker 3: You have to do a tableau.
Speaker 2: There's no tabloats, it's improviser. You've seen it, right, Yeah, the players are on stage, Mitchell. The actors, the actors, the players. Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm a trained actor. That the cast, right, But there is the leads, then there are the the ensemble, and then there's the players. The players are it's an old Shakespeare term. It's just that they're just playing. They aren't. They're sparring, they're improvising. There's no real life. They're just creating the vibe of the show. They're setting the scene.
Speaker 3: So they're meant to be like in the background just murmuring.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: I bet your murmuring is going to be so fucking like extra you're going to steal the same.
Speaker 4: Well, my character just happens to be a Broadway singer, doesn't he. And he happens to have a Baratnes's laugh back in the middle of really intense dialogue, and you just piss yourself laughing.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, So they said to me, the premise of this is and Juliette. It's what happened if Juliet didn't die when Romeo died In Romeo and Juliet, right, so she lives on to live her life and Shakespeare is in it. Like you hear Shakespeare talking about his play writing of the play. So the beginning is they're about to rehearse for a play that Shakespeare's written. So I'm just an actor in Shakespearean times, they're.
Speaker 3: Acting as an actor. Correct, what a mind fuck?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: So I'm going to hand you for with you are bad at acting.
Speaker 4: That's kind of fine because maybe the actor that you're acting as is just a bad actor.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 2: I have footage of myself doing my exclusive choreography.
Speaker 3: Are we're going to be posting this a couple of minutes?
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed I be I've banned what until after the performance?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, well stand by, we'll post that after Thursday. I guess.
Speaker 2: However, you can get an exclusive first look now, yes, so you can first start and have a little swipe through and watch my corry, watch me dancing, and then you can also see my costume. Would you like to see? Yeah? Court, okay, so passing this, Jenny, Oh.
Speaker 7: Look at you go look at those hips.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, are you going to be pulling that base because he's like bitting his lip going.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I was. I was so stressed. It takes so much concentration to dance. My absolute praise to the Jojo seas of the world. Dancing is tough. Like I had to do a full couple hour rehearsal and I was sweating. I was exhausted by the end of it. Yeah, anyway, I'll show you my costume too, if you want to have a look.
Speaker 3: That's going to say that wasn't a costume. That was you and all black.
Speaker 2: All the characters have an Elizabeth and Shakespeare name. My name is Othello, but they call him Fellow. That's his name. And this is my costume.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like a red tracksuit. It's a red ver It looks comfy, it's very kang on.
Speaker 4: You're wearing a black shirt underneath a you're going to have your boobs out potentially.
Speaker 2: Wo there's still more to car But I think they want me to put me in a hat because they thought my hair is far too modern.
Speaker 4: No, but that's how people are meant to recognize you. They've put you in a cameo as a media personality. Why would they make you unrecognizable? Well, no, cherry with a hat on. It's fucking insane the difference it makes.
Speaker 1: My God, really, it's actually ugly.
Speaker 3: It's not ugly, you just look like a different humor.
Speaker 2: I do. It changes my whole body shape. I did my rehearsal and I was on for the opening and then I'm not joking. I spoke to the PR team and they said, we were impressed with your skill. We really didn't think you'd actually take to it. So we have added an extra scene for you.
Speaker 3: Ooh, how far in in.
Speaker 2: The middle before intermission. Perfect when they arrive in Paris in France, the nightclub scene I will be appearing in. And then also they want me on at the end, oh before the finale.
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, so it's not a zero point five second.
Speaker 2: Thing, it's three zero point five second thing.
Speaker 4: I was about to say that, Okay, so you're doing two bits, both in the first act. If I hate it, I can leave intermission. But now I've got to stick to the end, which imagine I would have anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, I've gotten permission. You were both invited to my dressing room after the show, which is next to Casey Donovan and Rob Mills.
Speaker 1: It's in the middle. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love Casey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you guys can come backstage, you can meet Casey and get drinks. Even beforehand, come in, have a lot chok top up beautiful.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it is pig week, after all, it would be appropriate for us to have a chuck top.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: So I'm actually, well, totally, I'm so scared of saying it. I'm genuinely a little nervous. Guys like, actually, am.
Speaker 3: Now you look like you were doing well in that rehearsal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just being on stage in front of all those people. We do this show and we have millions of listeners, but you don't see them.
Speaker 4: So I just feel like for something like this, I know that you've come this far in life being able to wing it this, you may not be able to wing.
Speaker 3: Do your rehearsals, learn the moves, do whatever you need to do to learn the move.
Speaker 4: When I'm doing the TikTok choreography for like the Marti Graff float and shit, I'll put it in my own words and like write it down on paper, like teapot to the right.
Speaker 3: It's not called a teapot, but.
Speaker 2: It looks like yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 7: You get to do the curtain called bow thing.
Speaker 2: At the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, he will be playing the curtain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm playing the titular role of the end. Anyway, I'm excited to idiots if you come in? Are you going to be in for a good night? It'll be fun. I'm nervous, but you know, here's the new adventures, right car? Wait, all right to your original Yep, I'm ready. Let's go, brad Ley.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Are you not ready to let go of skinny jeans?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Mitchell, I've already let go.
Speaker 3: I know, but I just don't think I care.
Speaker 1: Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Got everyone's saying that they've gone out of fashion, but I refuse to move on.
Speaker 2: I've actually I've noticed this about you. Can I tell you something you're keenly aware of?
Speaker 1: With you?
Speaker 2: If you only ever wear shorts? Yeah, in in winter, in summer, in your stand up shows, in person, you were always in shorts. You've got great pins. But I actually thought today, and I'm not lying to you, I thought I've never seen Combs in a pair of jeans.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear the irony? I wear shorts as often as I can because I find skinny jeans too tight and restrictive, Mitchell. And yet if you used to wear any other kind of pant.
Speaker 2: No, you need to get into the baggy. Look at why they see me do baggy flared, puffy jeans.
Speaker 1: It's all the crazy.
Speaker 2: You can pull them up and make them into shorts if you really want to.
Speaker 3: See. I feel like, and this is just my theory for my body shape or whatever, but I feel like.
Speaker 4: It doesn't suit me. If I wear baggy on top and baggy pants, I just look homeless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to be.
Speaker 4: One or the other type pant baggy top, which is what I prefer, or baggy bottom tight top.
Speaker 2: Yes, Steven actually taught me this trick. Steven said, you have to if you do type top, you've got to have flared bottom, and if you've got type pants, you've got to have skinny top. It's an actual thing in the fashion industry.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I'm so in touch with the fashion.
Speaker 2: No, you are, because fashion and style is all about proportions. You could just be a big blob of mess and material or this tight skinny stick. It doesn't work well.
Speaker 4: See, I don't like wearing tight shirts or tight jackets. Like I'm wearing something severely oversize. They look like an American school bus right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, you actually do.
Speaker 4: It is huge, but that's how I like it. Because I've got shoulder problems and stuff. I'm wearing a shirt it feels really tight and restrictive. I start getting sore and agitated and claustrophobic. I can't do a tight shirt, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: But what size you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You will be like a medium as in this jacket right here. This is fucking excel, huge excel. You're swimming in that. But what's your normal? What's your size?
Speaker 1: These days?
Speaker 3: I can rock a smaller medium.
Speaker 2: Really, I think you need to get it. Why don't we get you a pair of baggy denim pants? Let me shop for you.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is, last time I tried to branch out and do something a little different other than skinny jeans, it was actually raving a port of fucking Oscar who encouraged me to buy these gorgeous high waisted, flared enemy things.
Speaker 3: From Michael Cores. He used his staff discount as well, so I was like, oh, I'd been.
Speaker 2: Not to yeah.
Speaker 4: And then when I wore them the first time, everyone said I looked like I was wearing fucking mum jeans.
Speaker 2: Are they really balloony denim?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yes, I love them. They're so comfy.
Speaker 2: I think they're cute. The thing is with fashion, you can't care what anyone else says.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but your energy suggests that you don't care what people think, whereas my energy suggests that I want to look like I don't.
Speaker 2: Care, but I really, deep down you do.
Speaker 4: I'm like, someone just tell me that these pants work for me, please, I just outside of skinny jeans.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, it's wrong. I don't suit a baggy pant.
Speaker 1: Would you hire a stylist?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I need all the guidance I can fuss.
Speaker 1: To hire a stylist.
Speaker 4: You can even get that sounds easy, I said the DNE Where the fuck do I find a silnce.
Speaker 2: I've got stylist friends. I've worked with stilist before. I can connect you. They're amazing and you just work with them on a one off basis. You go buy me six outfits and they buy them for you. They create a mood board, Pinterest board. Oh yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Any stylist idiots listening right now, I need all the help iucking get.
Speaker 2: I put up a story one saying I want stylt when I lost you know the way, and I was down a couple of different dress sizes. I'm like, go, I want to get a new wardrobe. So I got a styl to help me, and they help me out with all my wardrobe. I'll send you my stylist. But we have different styles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, very different. Are they going to tailor it to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Of course, But I think that's a style.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want a style, Yeah, they're it's gonna give me all this shit that mis Jerry where no, no, no, no, oh Mitchell, this is exciting. I love fashion and I love style, and I feel like you is that we can work with you a lot. You've got to know where to shop. I shop at Essence if you had of Essence, No.
Speaker 4: No, okay, even though I despise it with a passion. Yeah, King Street, Newtown, it's got some good shit.
Speaker 2: King Street Newtown's great.
Speaker 3: You can buy some thrift altai, but I got good shot.
Speaker 2: It's hideous. You need to search INCU. You need to shop brands fast fashions.
Speaker 3: I don't care about brand.
Speaker 2: No, it's not brands. It's the fact that you get good quality garments. A high quality garment fits different than a cheap one.
Speaker 4: I am trying to shift my logic about I'd rather get two T shirts for fifteen because it feels like a bargain.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to be like, I'm going to buy good one and I'm going to invest I did it the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to.
Speaker 4: Because I need a good jacket for when I go to fucking South Australia. Yes, went to is it industry? Oh into the industry, Yeah, yeah, and it was like over one hundred dollars for one jacket. I nearly vomited in my mouth. I was like, if I went somewhere cheap Barker, get three for forty. I swear if I went to the fucking JJ's at the DFI I'd be walking out with all these thin, fucking jackets that get holes and then within a week. But I was like, now I'm going to invest in one good one. It felt wrong spending that much money on one jacket, but it's really nice.
Speaker 2: How much would you pay for this hoodie that I'm wearing now? You couldn't pay me to wear it if you had to wear it. How much would you pay for this hoodie that I'm wearing right now?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Are you about to tell me how much that costs because I reckon it's going to horrify me. Get it's quite a simple hoodie.
Speaker 2: Correct, I'm sliding it to gennes so she has the results.
Speaker 4: Okay, that looks like it'd be maybe at most fifty nine sixty dollars, Jenna, would you reveal the price?
Speaker 7: It is two hundred and fifty three?
Speaker 6: What here?
Speaker 3: I was feeling bad that our hoodies cost seventy.
Speaker 4: Bucks and that was after we negotiated down more, but two hundred bucks from one day.
Speaker 2: It's a designer brand called Praying from Los Angeles, and that's on.
Speaker 3: Living rent free with your bucking parents. Nice?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You can follow the show online. Just search a couple of mitches. If you don't, you're a tickhead.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: A couple of weekends ago, oh no, chibbing a mic. I've been talking this whole time. I barely had any time to pick.
Speaker 2: I've got pretzels in my hoodie basket in the middle. Where is Oscar?
Speaker 3: I was on his way?
Speaker 4: How do you everyone find? I told him a message, Jenny, when you're right, jan is you far off? He's still got time anyway? So a couple of weekends ago, by the time you're hearing this. I did my comedy show in Melbourne, and when I tell you that, never before have there been so many idiots at one of my show, like our idiots and also proudly telling me that they're idiots. Normally, like a couple of people afterwards might say, oh, I love the podcast, but the idiot took over this show. It was fucking fantastic.
Speaker 2: There are more of them and more of them out in the wild now.
Speaker 4: They started screaming out inside jokes and stuff from the audience. At one point I said, oh, do we have any idiots in the house tonight? So many people screamed, and then I said, well, I hope this comedy show makes you feel at least two percent better, and they all went, so we do in Unison.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid, which.
Speaker 3: Of course we've never said that on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that came from. It's just a moment reference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so anyway, lovely to meet a lot of gorgeous idiots of ours. And there was one point in the show that I was handed a present from one of our idiots. I've brought it here. I felt fitting to bring it in pickweek she did actually say to me it's for Mitch and Jenner as well. I was like, did anyone else? Hear nothing, but now I felt bad. I better bring it. There's quite a lot to this gift.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've seen it.
Speaker 2: He's hitten it very well. It's inside that twelve Excel that he's wearing. He's got inside heavy's gold, a rainbow gold.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm gonna read the letter that's with it.
Speaker 2: And then when passed side the box, Oh fuck.
Speaker 3: Me, it's quite heavy.
Speaker 4: They had to put one of those bloody stickers on my suitcase on the flight home that says.
Speaker 3: Caution, very heavy. You might break your back if you lift this suitcase.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it came from Kate and Mitch, who I've met before. I told Mitch at one of my comedy shows a few years ago. You're the first straight Mitch I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Hi.
Speaker 3: Mitch, Mitch, and Jenna. This is from Kate and Midge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've put together this gift box for you guys. I hope you like and enjoy.
Speaker 3: The products of the T shirts are from my work Ozzie Broadband.
Speaker 4: The Unicorn oils. These are cuticle oils. For the nails shoddy. My sister in law runs a small nail business and the oil that is in the Penny's Unicorn oil fuck yeah. Her business is Avery Studios can be found on social media.
Speaker 3: I'm very interested in that.
Speaker 2: Oh step one? Un this?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck? Sorry, give that their mine?
Speaker 2: What are the underpants?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Okay, so are they soil?
Speaker 3: No? No? So?
Speaker 4: What what happened was I was given this huge fucking box as a present, and I said that I was going to tell you about an embarrassing moment that's coming. See. But I was given this huge box as a present and my suitcase I don't pack lightly for a weekend, it was already full. So in order to fit it in my luggage, I had to shove a lot of my stuff in the box as well, like my socks and undies. Had to be really smart with the space I had with storage space. So sorry, there's undy still in there.
Speaker 2: Marie Condo, Oh my god, there's free Strokes candy like I brought on Monday.
Speaker 4: The lollies, says Kate. The lollies are from penny Worth, O Lolly. This is a small shop in Yarragon, Victoria. How abe got that right?
Speaker 3: Yarragon liars.
Speaker 4: There's grape clouds, Nido stress ball, Oh my god, look at them. I did shoddy those. But I suppose we can share, can't we.
Speaker 2: There's six squishy colors in here, Yeah, we can all pick a color.
Speaker 4: There's shower steamers from Flow and Fasts, a lot of small businesses which I love.
Speaker 7: My god, look pigs.
Speaker 3: How perfect was little pig? My god.
Speaker 4: The wax melt soap and bath bombs are from Tree Change Soaps business run by a lady named Adele.
Speaker 7: Wow, smells great.
Speaker 2: Hold on and is there a why as to why this is all happening?
Speaker 4: Just because she felt like being really fucking generous. She's so lovely and so her name is Kate.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, And I was like, that's so.
Speaker 4: Lovely, Kate, thank you so much. We really appreciate that. That's beautiful, that's thoughtful, that's generous.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: And then later in the show I referred back to her and I said, what about you, Jess, Oh, you got a.
Speaker 2: Name wrong, And she just gave you this box worth quite a bit of money.
Speaker 3: And I just died, and the whole show was being recorded. Would you like to hear this embarrassing moment, yeah, go, go go. I had a cheery moment.
Speaker 2: I was about to say that's something I would do.
Speaker 4: Here it is over, Jess, Kate, I'm so close, very very rarely confidently back in someone's name.
Speaker 2: I would have not got it.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. I was so fucking embarrassed because you know this about me. This is another difference between you and I.
Speaker 4: That you were just confidently back in any name, even if it's not even close, Whereas I, even if I'm so confident I know someone's name, I will stop myself from saying it for fear of getting it wrong, because I find that so humiliating getting someone's name wrong.
Speaker 2: Now, I see, if you lean into it and make it a bit, everyone thinks that they're in on the joke as well. If you get someone's name all right, Barry and then last see, I couldn't do that.
Speaker 4: I was just humiliated because Kate has just given me this fucking beautiful gift box to share.
Speaker 3: There was no occasion.
Speaker 4: She just felt like being lovely and generous, and then I'd called her fucking jets.
Speaker 2: Well, Kate, you're getting a shout out on this podcast. Kate and Mitch, thank you for the lollies and the gifts. Sorry, our darling, Mitch forgot your name.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do it for posts in our group with all the small businesses that she gave a shout out to, because I love what she's done here supporting small business.
Speaker 3: I'm all about that.
Speaker 2: I'm having a gummy shark.
Speaker 3: Oh not right now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have a freeze Dride Zappo. I told you Freeze Dride.
Speaker 2: Things are in.
Speaker 4: But I don't understand, Cherry, how you it doesn't bother you that you get someone's namess here?
Speaker 3: Okay, can you get him? That was pretty good time.
Speaker 1: He got he quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, read Richards on the way.
Speaker 1: Great. I'm going to have this, no sorry.
Speaker 4: What I was going to say was I don't know how you can just get someone's name wrong and have it not embarrassed you, because it was so mortifying. I was trying not to go red at the time, even though everyone was just laughing with me, not at me, but I was just like, oh God, what a fuck? Why did I say Jess and not Kate.
Speaker 2: You've got to remember, Mitch, that people forget other people's names all the time. You can't take it personally. It can't be that. It can't be perfection.
Speaker 4: It's like that, okay matter. I'm just going to give you an example. Earlier before we started recording Jay, one of the producers here came in, gorgeous J from My Heart Radio. I know that his name's Jay. I've emailed him full times, I've met him a bunch of times. I see him almost every week here in the office, and I know his name is Jay.
Speaker 3: I'd be prepared to fucking bet my life on the fact his name is Jay looks.
Speaker 4: And yet when he walked in, I went hi, and I stopped myself because for some reason, I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: What if I get his name? He's that because you scarred after this, Lucy.
Speaker 4: No, That's how I've always been, which is why it's mortifyed that I confidently said Dans and it was just not even close.
Speaker 2: Now, you just need to back yourself in. We had clients come into the Kiss My Night show this week, like thirty people from different companies that spend money on my show. All do you know what Hi? What's your name? He went, Paul, Hi, what's your name of Lucy? And I can't remember everyone's names. I just I just met Meredith and Paul made up these names and everyone went, ah, but I didn't actually.
Speaker 4: See that's funny because he did it on purpose. But when I got it wrong on accident, I don't know why it embarrasses me so much.
Speaker 3: I had a cheery moment.
Speaker 2: You know, what do you think jery moments embarrassed me these days? No, you just know you make it your brand forgetful. You know, you just pretend that it's part of your stick. But I'd be so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I far was you.
Speaker 2: I don't know how. We are very different people. Yeah, I not care less what someone else thinks in that.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm very like I don't care what people think in certain areas. But there's something about getting the name wrong that because I think it's so flattering and so charming when someone gets it right, when someone remembers your name and uses your name, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, that is lovely, that is beautiful. So if they get it wrong, it's like, oh.
Speaker 2: Fuck, Mitch, if someone got your name wrong who you just met, would you genuinely be upset?
Speaker 4: Nah, It wouldn't make me feel great, wouldn't make me feel shit. But like you know, Judith Lucy the comedian. Yes, I've seen her live a few times, and one thing she's really good at is if she does a bit of audience interaction with someone, she'll ask their name and then go down the whole front row ask every single person saying, and she'll remember them and call back to them throughout the show because she'll get a bit of information about them. If one of them is divorced, she'll be like, am I right, Bertie? She remembers their name, and I remember once being right. It's impressive, and I remember being like, my goal is to do that at one of my comedy shows. That's someone's same and then call back to it.
Speaker 3: So when I said.
Speaker 2: Jeff, yeah, I was like, fuck me, That's why it cut deep.
Speaker 1: I get you.
Speaker 3: I'm just never going to be able to be that person.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: When I met Rebel Wilson, the one thing that I remember the takeaway is that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Rebel Wilson, it was Madnna and you got a name.
Speaker 2: Wrong, was that she would talk to me with my name and it was so magnetic. We'd be ordering dinner and she'd be like, oh, Mitch, do you like salmon? Or are you a kingfish Boy when I'm good, Oh Mitch, can you pass the soy sauce? And just the fact that she uses your name, it calls you in. It's such a powerful Kate Langbrook's really good at that. She's our mate.
Speaker 4: We're trying to get her back on the podcast scene. But if she does an interview, let's say I don't know the projects, yeah, whatever, a whole interview, be like, well, wallead.
Speaker 1: The thing is Wallead.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh god, I wish I could be that bitch. There's a science, there's something blocking. I can't say the name of case I get it wrong.
Speaker 2: You're probably scared of saying it wrong. You're scared of failing, exactly pushed through this time.
Speaker 3: I wasn't scared. I just confidently fucking believed she was.
Speaker 1: Jeff, Also, goeasy on yourself. You're up there.
Speaker 2: You're trying to remember pages and pages of material. That's hard.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm going to indulge my fucking sorrows and some red roaster.
Speaker 2: He's so excited. Bring him in.
Speaker 3: He's here, everyone, I'll get the ride with the red Ray. Happy pig Week.
Speaker 2: Happy peck Week, Happy pick Week, Your pig Oscar a great example in climbing the ladder from an idiot to a pig part of the payroll.
Speaker 4: How'd you go in the traffic? Obviously not bad. You weren't that long, You're only twenty minutes or so.
Speaker 1: No, Lord, it smell that chook.
Speaker 2: That's incredible. So is the red rooster.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: I am drooling at the mouth just looking at these.
Speaker 4: So have you had a nibble of your red rooster chicken gravy pie yet? Are you trying it for the first time with us?
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying it for the first time with the girls.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I thought, you know, all the chucks should try the chook together.
Speaker 2: I think that's right.
Speaker 4: Did you go back a second time in the drive through to get our other ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: God, you're good.
Speaker 1: Good for you. You'd here's a pie for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Because I was so stressed out, I've already forgotten what was in the pie. So I believe it's chicken. Yeah, that's right, Yeah, chicken.
Speaker 5: Gray.
Speaker 4: I'm actually going to google it because I have never heard there's one right before your eyes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I want to google.
Speaker 2: If it's a limit of time, if it's a if it's a collaboration with someone.
Speaker 4: I think it's just a new thing. Maybe if it goes really well, they allot it permanently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, new pies here we go on their website, Chicken and Gravy Pie.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at mine right now and it just looks like a gorgeous servo pie. I thought it might be different in taste or consistency, and it'd be something off about it, but it just looks like every beautiful pie get from a server.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It does look like a stock standard pie.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, chips, Okay, Jenna, calm down. There's another bag right now we have we have a large.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the one that's still full. I got hungry on the wave.
Speaker 2: We've had some picky bits, have you on the way out far?
Speaker 3: Did you get me bloody pops? The chicken things?
Speaker 1: I don't even start right, So I got them.
Speaker 2: Here you go, here's your pock oh.
Speaker 1: Chicken.
Speaker 6: Now I forgot what they were called, because, as we all heard, I was so stressed out in that drive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, I think out of all the tasks we've given you, and you're raving a port of duties, that was the simplest.
Speaker 2: Did you investigate the death of a rabbit. This was stressful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't even start me. I went to Red Rooster thinking, no one will be there. It is the smallest fuck their assumption. And it was so unnecessarily busy, and I went background and I said, how can I get the roll and whatever?
Speaker 1: And do you have those chicken pop things? She goes what?
Speaker 2: And I went, yeah, you know, like you couldn't remember the name.
Speaker 1: I couldn't remember the name because I was that stressful.
Speaker 4: It's basically what KFC would call popcorn chicken. Yeah, Red Ruster have it a different name for it. I can't even remember.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: So she goes she goes, what like nuggets?
Speaker 6: I went, no, I want like the chicken things that are nuggets but aren't nuggets balls And she went, I don't know what you're talking about. I was like, they're just balls, like little thing. And she goes, oh, do you mean like the popcorn chicken knock off? Loved her and that's the one.
Speaker 1: That's the one. Yeah, I want that. I want that and she goes what size? I went, I don't know, just give it.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're just.
Speaker 4: As beautiful as I remember the lovely story. But I want to eat this pie for God, very warm, gives me a great time. Like sum the hill to North Sydney is not close now.
Speaker 1: When I tell you Flora.
Speaker 2: Happy pig Week, Happy pig Week, I hope we're listening to this enjoying Jenny, you meant to wait until we cheerse before you eat.
Speaker 3: She's already stuffed and fucking face of chip.
Speaker 2: Enjoy a little treat on us. Thanks for listening to the pod, and we will eat in honor with you.
Speaker 1: Happy.
Speaker 3: I'm going to let you guys try the pie so that someone's.
Speaker 2: Talking talk because it's you've been excited.
Speaker 1: This is your your choice. Oh wait, will Happy pig Week cheers?
Speaker 8: Jeez?
Speaker 2: Alright, they're trying their pies for the first This is.
Speaker 4: A big moment for me because I cherish bed rister and I fucking love meat pies. So the fact that they're doing them now, it's just like a match made in heaven. Eat it better not disappointments a god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's taking his first bite. It's not crumby. iHeart studio. What do we think talking press?
Speaker 1: That is absolutely dunning? Is it good? That is a chicken and gravy pie.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love it. It's very peppery, is it?
Speaker 1: I love pepper? And the gravy is like, oh that's great rooster gravy is it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's actually beautiful. The fucking pastry gorgeous. By the way, Red Rooster have paid us once upon a time, not today, very Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Wat's how big are the chicken morsels? I'm gonna have a bite of mine? The chicken like meat inside?
Speaker 1: Is it big?
Speaker 2: Chunks? Is it flakes?
Speaker 4: It's like minced I've got chunks, I've got chunks. It's very, very good. I'm thoroughly impressed because I do prefer a beef pie.
Speaker 3: Typically.
Speaker 4: I thought it was going to be Oh nah, that's not quite a pie. It doesn't have that pie taste. But it does, and it's got the Red Roos to taste. It's actually better than I could have imagined.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've just tried it. It's so good, so savory.
Speaker 1: That's five chalks out of five. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: The gravy is so salty and delicious.
Speaker 1: That is spectacular.
Speaker 4: Now talk sins. You're here, Do you have an is it just me of your own? You'd like to share?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, you've performed your reporting spectacularly. So well, let me put my droving career oscar. You ready, Bradley, let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just should I report my local Tebeccanist.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I.
Speaker 6: Went to go and get mcgougeous banana ice vabe and I walked into the Tebecanist, which will remain nameless.
Speaker 1: And I walked in and I went hello. There was no one behind the counter.
Speaker 3: And then I looked is there a bell?
Speaker 6: No, there was no bell, and I hear this, Hi, how are you? And there was a fucking child behind the counter.
Speaker 1: And I looked at her and I went, you meant to be in school?
Speaker 3: Okay? If I had to guess, how old are we talking?
Speaker 1: Nine?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 1: She looked like if this.
Speaker 3: There wasn't like someone who might have been twenty three but looks twelve.
Speaker 6: No, Jenna, No, this was a definite child, like right up and like higher than Jenna's vocal pictures.
Speaker 2: Wait did they have authority though, because some of those nine year olds can have a real energy about them.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just panicked and I went, Hi, I'll have a banana iceon she has already, you go and just gives it to me, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, I understand the predicament you're in because there's so much wrong with that. Eight Sailing vapes is illegal just in general, yes, but surely sailing vapes would also be extra illegal if they're under eighteen. You can't sell tobacco or nicotine products. If you're under eighteen, sorry.
Speaker 2: You can't sell anything. You're not allowed to work at the age of nine, isn't it thirteen is when you can?
Speaker 3: Are you taking the piece when you said you had nine and she looks at it?
Speaker 6: Look, look, I mean, look, I'm let's be real, I am taking the piece a little bit, but she if it was someone who was under eighteen, they definitely fucking looked at it.
Speaker 4: But then the predicament that you're in it is that if you report them, where's your fucking source of vapes?
Speaker 6: The problem I have because, as we all know, have an addiction, and my first step is admitting it.
Speaker 1: And the first thank you, I am taking steps. I'll do pilatists. Oh good.
Speaker 6: I like, I just was sort of standing there and in the back of my head, I was like, shouldn't you be in like art class or some bullshit or maybe it's an experience, Maybe it's maybe it's working maybe.
Speaker 2: For what experience being a tobacco tobaccan? Did you did you thankum and you left?
Speaker 1: You paid?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I kind of like went into like you know, the absent minded glaze where you just kind of go an autopilot what do they call our disassociated Yeah, living, and I paid for me banana ice vape, and I just took off.
Speaker 1: And then I thought about it, and I was like, what's that genuine child that served me?
Speaker 2: I think it would have been did.
Speaker 3: She seem happy to be there?
Speaker 1: Surprisingly? Oh, there you go.
Speaker 2: You've asked the question. I think you don't get involved, you stay out, and you you leave it.
Speaker 1: I think you leave it.
Speaker 6: I think so, because where am I going to get my banana ice or my banana cherry blossom?
Speaker 8: Eyes?
Speaker 3: Apparent they're getting hard on hard to get your hands on, or they are. It's actually illegal to sell them, it always has been, but my crack can do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had like.
Speaker 1: Ways to get around it. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't think report them at all. Let them be.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I new tobacc and it's near my place that opened up and we went in there because you were getting a vape, and I was like, they're not even trying to hide it because it's illegal to sell vapes and so that's why people usually have them tucked away, like behind the counter. And you know, it's now a law that you have to have plaine packaging and all the cigarettes covered in like a cabinet or a curtain or something.
Speaker 3: They were just out on display.
Speaker 4: They had these aful lamindes ragging about how many vapes they had. I'm like, oh god, this isn't gonna last.
Speaker 1: Which I loved me too.
Speaker 2: I don't even shop the fapes, but the names get me going. It's like great Rieze, Banana Gees and Freeze. Why is it always is all.
Speaker 4: Right, well, let's get out of here because I'd like to finish my beautiful pie.
Speaker 2: We should not, so I want to have my rooster roll before they go soggy.
Speaker 3: You got athrow as well as a pie.
Speaker 1: There's a bread.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to finish the pie.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've committed to Pigwig more today than you did on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the true My god, it's delicious.
Speaker 1: This is my first over pig Week.
Speaker 4: Do you love how they're just making no effort not to chew on mic whereas I'm still a little bit mindful of the mist of fopes.
Speaker 1: You know, it goes.
Speaker 3: Like I spoke with her mouth fucking chocol block.
Speaker 7: They're really good chip.
Speaker 1: I mean, when is she not really totally? This is your first pig Week? Will cheers?
Speaker 6: Cheer?
Speaker 1: Wait? Did you bring anything? The red rooster? Well that was Mitchell ship.
Speaker 3: I brought Jess's lullies.
Speaker 2: Katee, that was your perfect chance to repatriate.
Speaker 1: Oh you patriot cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that funny, Kate, Patrick, Kate, that was better. There it is. We found it.
Speaker 3: Thank Jenna comes out of a shell little bit more when Oscar's here. She's like out numbers.
Speaker 2: You've got confidence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, her and I have said once that, you know, the third and fourth wheel, we've got to stick together.
Speaker 2: You guys are at the back of the bus. Mitchell and I from well.
Speaker 3: We're at the back of the bus, you know where bullshit, not on my watch, I'm the back seat bended.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, forgot about it.
Speaker 2: I think we're more of a tripod tripod triped, like one wheel at the front me and then the back wheels. General Mitch.
Speaker 1: A side carriage. I'm not even there.
Speaker 3: You know what Oscar is here our bell.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: You were there for the inception of that.
Speaker 1: I was, and I know I treasure to this day. We all do.
Speaker 2: I'm all right, let's go. Thanks for listening, idiots. Leave us a five star review if you want. Merchanes available as well a couple of mitches dot com dot more.
Speaker 3: And more photos coming through. I love saying it.
Speaker 2: Take photos of the merch that arrives. That the merch is coming in quick. The qualities top notch.
Speaker 4: The It's strange that we don't even own any yet, We've got none. I know they're going to send us some. You guys haven't given me your aready yet.
Speaker 2: That yeah, We've got to send you the size busy Greek.
Speaker 4: It's pig yeah, yeah, after pig reck. If your might have gone upside beload it. I haven't even finished my post.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, idiots. We'll see soon.
Speaker 4: Love you all, bye, Love your piggy see ye point point dog Is.
Speaker 8: It Just Me?
Speaker 7: Podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: A welcome to add brief a secret segment on the end. We pretend to shows some but it's not. We keep talking shit for a little bit, so I would just think him. You know how, we've only got a couple of episodes to go before I head off to Bali on holidays, and then we're having a bit of time off from the podcast because when I get back, you're on holidays. So a little bit of time we're both on holidays.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Because Jenne Sin's have to come out of our shell when oscars around that these two could just do the podcast. The Jenna and Oscar no mitches. Oh do we leave the room and let them try it? Or do we have to be in the room and so we can hear it?
Speaker 2: We think we have to witness this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, but headphones off, Pretend you're not here.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretend we're an idiot. Listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll just face the other way. It's still our podcast. They're just feeling in for it.
Speaker 1: You'll make no money from it, will make the money, Okay.
Speaker 7: Speak for your sol.
Speaker 3: You have had your mouthful for almost an hour. What if going on? You've actually not spoken clearly once?
Speaker 2: So this is great because I'm going to be able to finish my rooster role.
Speaker 3: While that's actually where my head was at when I came up here, I didn't want to eat it.
Speaker 2: Do any demo of the show that you would do.
Speaker 3: Start with Hello you?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you want to start off? Shala? Jenny?
Speaker 7: You can all right?
Speaker 1: Hello you, Hello you, welcome back to another episode.
Speaker 7: How are you going great to be here?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Jenna? I say the same thing. Are you looking scrumptious today?
Speaker 7: Thank you so much? And I'm loving that jacket?
Speaker 3: And thank you, oh, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I have to interject already. I'm still swallowing pie. You haven't given context for new listeners that you are not the mitches you're talking about your fucking outfits.
Speaker 3: No one can see them.
Speaker 1: Who care? Well, we were getting there.
Speaker 3: This is what we're getting there.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 1: I took yeah, this is just were here.
Speaker 2: You also said, how are you? No one can reply back, there's no right of reply. You have to talk out the listeners almost like their dogs.
Speaker 3: That horrible advice.
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't trying to go that approach.
Speaker 6: I was trying to make them feel like they're in the room with us like how like Dora Poka, like, what where should I go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, so let's give the carry on carry.
Speaker 1: On from the top or no, no, let's car.
Speaker 3: It's from the top, I believe.
Speaker 4: Okay, and then at some point you have to say if it's the their's summer thing and all.
Speaker 1: That ship, Yeah, I was getting there. Okay, let's give him to Jesus.
Speaker 7: Fuck, look what I have to put up with.
Speaker 3: I'm not fond of the attitude you're not feeling.
Speaker 1: Now, go on one more chance.
Speaker 6: Hello you, Hello you, Jenna, Hello Oscar, it's so good to see.
Speaker 1: How are you going by?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: Really, well, that's good. You look great. Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, well, I think you've all noticed that there's two different voices here. If you are a new listener, we are, in fact not the Mitches. We are Jenna and Oscar. What is the third and fourth wheel?
Speaker 7: Yes, exactly, And you know what they say, third and fourth are always better than the first and second, right.
Speaker 8: Jenna, Yeah, Olympics that yeah, well, a couple of couple of minch is that they're gone for a little bit, so we thought we'd just take over and fill in yah demand for extremely high demand, you know, they all want raving reporter chalkin and prize keeper Jenna.
Speaker 7: I know, but who wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you have a pet name for us ledersnow I won't read it at least.
Speaker 7: Wait honest, Well that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. Well, every show we start with a is it just me? I do one? Jenna does one, and occasionally we might listen to yours. You're not usually there for that. So, Jenna, do you want to get started? I think you should go first.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd love to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something you've noticed or something that thank you, something you've noticed, or something you hate or appreciate or appreciate, thank you or appreciate good girl, Jenna. Yeah, yeah, Well, I mean mine.
Speaker 2: Is so far my rooster rolls more entertaining.
Speaker 1: You put me on the snow.
Speaker 3: So far?
Speaker 1: Are you? Jenna do them? Yeah? So, Jenna, do you want to start us off?
Speaker 7: I'd love to thank you?
Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 7: Does nobody put on zinc on their face anymore?
Speaker 1: I'm back, It's really good. That's such a good point.
Speaker 6: I don't actually think I've seen any zinc on someone's face since I was a primary school.
Speaker 1: At the swimming party, it was such a big thing putting.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's something a confident, cool kid would get away with.
Speaker 2: But also I think I know the answer. I think it's because we only had thirty SPF for so long, and zinc was like fifty sixty.
Speaker 3: So now that we've got my BBI cream is fifty totally.
Speaker 2: Now that there's bigger SPF, zinc is just the market's gone. There was that one strip over the nose and the really the real intense boys would put it on their lips.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, yeah, and then they came out, of course. But also just to add on, that doesn't nowhere to sell it anymore. I can't find it.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Figure, I have not seen it in any stores or anything. Mitchell, can you look up? Actually I actually already am.
Speaker 2: That's fine because.
Speaker 3: What would you How do you spell it?
Speaker 1: Is it za iron c?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I can't find it. It comes up with.
Speaker 3: Rock found. It sells throughout the.
Speaker 2: Body of Zink is a mineral. I take zinc every morning.
Speaker 1: Zinc cream cream or stick like colored zinc.
Speaker 2: Do anyone when they're a kid google how to make more? Come? Sorry, I'm going somewhere here. I wanted to make more when I was a kid. So then I googled how to make more, and you take zinc tablets, So I bought zinc tablets when I was like thirteen.
Speaker 3: I made the connection.
Speaker 4: I can't sink vitamins as well. I never made the connection as the same shit you put in your face it is.
Speaker 1: It also makes you sorry.
Speaker 2: I did it, comes right?
Speaker 3: Why did you need to know how to do?
Speaker 2: Because I was watching porn and my brain was malleable and soft and.
Speaker 4: Can you say teenager? And as a child that makes it so fucked But it's my Now you're off. For give me as a child jerking off, so you're the Creep's not me. As a teenager, I would masturbate and go, oh, I'm so sad that I'm not making as much as those porns does. But now I do, and I'm really happy thanks to the zinc.
Speaker 1: Really interesting. I didn't actually make that.
Speaker 2: See good podcast host will just let people in it. Now I've taken my headphones off, so I can't hear anything.
Speaker 3: I just played the dolphin for no good reason.
Speaker 2: Isn't it fun?
Speaker 4: Why don't we have just a pig oink sound effect that seems like an oversight from me.
Speaker 1: It really does.
Speaker 2: I can do it.
Speaker 4: We're nearly finished Pig Week twenty twenty four and we've not played any pig sounds that.
Speaker 2: No one's tug of Jane's foul pretzels. Oh give me, they were shocking.
Speaker 5: They're great.
Speaker 3: This is your co host, well said Jenny.
Speaker 2: Now, often times of podcasting you need to be vulnerable and open. So can you maybe give us an example of how you two, if you're hosting this show, would be open and vulnerable about what something something in your life, a tragedy dating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but we don't have to feel like you guys, we're doing our own thing. We got our own will.
Speaker 2: We want the ratings to say Hill.
Speaker 7: From my past experience on The Jen Fling.
Speaker 3: Its seven minute.
Speaker 6: Episodes, The Genocide Show until HR stood in, yeah, they performed exceptionally well.
Speaker 7: So I have no.
Speaker 3: Doubt data to suggest otherwise it doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: I have no doubt that Oscar and I.
Speaker 2: It's like curiosity when you drive past a car crash.
Speaker 1: Look, I actually thought we were doing well until you just kept interrupting it.
Speaker 4: And then I were getting that said is going well, which is why I jumped in.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't thank you producing, I'll drawn I'll be OK. You can treat Mitch and as your producers. So carry on for a couple more minutes and use it like we would use you.
Speaker 4: But we don't even use that either of No, actually he delivered the good. Jane doesn't bring a laptop, despite countless reminders about that's why you're here to Google.
Speaker 7: Ship, but it was actually my birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy belated birthday.
Speaker 4: I'll do an impression of what happens when I asked you at Google something and then say, oh, you haven't brought you laptop? Against you goes, No, it's fine, I've got my phone. Yeah, that's it, and then once again, the slow motion kicks in.
Speaker 2: So slow Jenna types with one digit at a time. Her nails are so long and calcified, like she's.
Speaker 3: Only had a phone described to her. Correct she doesn't know how to use.
Speaker 6: It, It's true, and if she had the glasses on, she'd be doing it like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she pulls the glasses down to her nose.
Speaker 7: Do you see Oscar's funny?
Speaker 1: Are we going to this competition? You're gonna let them fill in? Does this mean, does this mean I've been promote.
Speaker 3: I mean, abs option is there if they want to. I mean, I don't see it happening because they'll have to not just talk into microphones, they have to do the rest as well.
Speaker 2: Guys, imagine coming together, organizing a schedule, creating content, sitting in the studio, editing it, putting out the socials.
Speaker 1: I gotta do it all.
Speaker 6: I mean, if we I mean, okay, we will put on the spot just then. I feel like if we planned something, we could we could do something great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to put them.
Speaker 4: In how you're going to get it out there in the world. It's the broadcast that's the problem.
Speaker 6: That's one of the issues. That we could plan everything up until putting it out.
Speaker 4: That was absolutely Jennis que to put her hand up, but she didn't. I could see it on the tip of her tongue that she goes no funk that I'm not offering.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm open to one episode a week while we're gone. I think two might be a bit overkill.
Speaker 4: I'm just happy to hand in the reins and see what happens. If nothing happens, all right, Well, when I win.
Speaker 2: The bed it's an open invitation. Sorry, that rooster role is repeating on me.
Speaker 3: Are you're going on holidays?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 7: No I'm not, but still very busy.
Speaker 1: I'm around the room. You were included your chips? Yes, I don't have them.
Speaker 2: I'll have one all right.
Speaker 3: Well we better get out of here, idiots than listening.
Speaker 2: Maybe is so much to Pauliney who sent this gift. She is a suit of hate and she is gorgeous and this is such a nice, kind, thoughtful gift.
Speaker 4: Where we fired over which bits we keep eye shoddy, the nail oil, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know what's in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's in there either, and over.
Speaker 3: Open bar we already opened here.
Speaker 7: What you wait for?
Speaker 3: I want a Yeah, I'm want that and okay, we can sort that later.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of artisanal soaps and they look like candy.
Speaker 1: They look lovely.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I'll put the shout outs in the group. Okay, if you want to give them a salt support small business.
Speaker 1: Oh there's your ship shirt?
Speaker 3: Are you doing this now? I'm trying to wrap.
Speaker 2: Look at that pride broadband?
Speaker 1: Can anyone else hear me?
Speaker 3: Can the idiots hear me.
Speaker 1: Guys, can you talk?
Speaker 2: We just were silent for five seconds. It's terrible podcasting.
Speaker 1: Let's go anyway.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening, guys. If you like us, leave us a review and a rating on Spotify and Apple Podcasts. And look, Jenner and I will be back for the takeover. We haven't got a name yet, and.
Speaker 3: I'm gone next week. Silly, we're here.
Speaker 2: Have a couple of more.
Speaker 3: We hope podcast major at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's the so we don't forget me.
Speaker 3: I was really out of think. I want the three.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you to okay, which does.
Speaker 4: This thing very fucking s there's like a snake he goes, so we do.
Speaker 2: Okay to go again.
Speaker 4: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better this pig week. That's all just two percent, so we do standing see all that theater rehearsal.
Speaker 2: Correct, I'll be in and Juliette tomorrow night book tickets and Juliette wherever you get your Juliette to check.
Speaker 3: I think so it's percent Juliette.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you discogle that correct?
Speaker 2: Took us to me and thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: It gains.
Speaker 3: We'll catch you next week.
Speaker 2: Happy Pig Week.
Speaker 1: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of meches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast aff