Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Combomb Merry people. They've been having conversations and telling stories on this land for thousands of years, and we show our gratitude and respect for their contribution to our environment and culture. This is Rise and Conquer, the podcast where we strive to become the highest version of ourselves through curious conversations, healthy mindsets, laughter, connection, and a deep desire to evolve. I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson. Join me as we explore parenthood, business, manifestation, and so much more. It's positive, it's practical, and it's about putting you in the driver's seat of your own life.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Hello, my loves, Welcome back to the Rise and Conquer potty. I hope you're having the most amazing day or night whenever you're listening, and we are back with another manifestation EP. I have been in my manifestation lately, guys. I have a lot happening behind the scenes, and there's a lot of moving parts. And truly, when life is getting quite hectic and I'm trying to attract some big things, I'm making some big news really locking into my manifestation practices, and like everything that I talk to you guys about just helps so much. And something that I wanted to kind of introduce is this concept that I'm sure you've heard in the self development world or the spiritual world, and it's that everything around you, your reality, your three D, is a mirror of what is happening internally. I had, like I had a good Christmas, but I honestly like I felt like crap. I had a lot of tension with my husband. My parents were staying with us, which was beautiful, and I honestly was a bit of an egg, Like I was a bit negative, low vibe, not loving life, and but like you know, I was still enjoying myself. I was still having great family time. But I remember having this moment, you know, me and Tim had just had a fight, and I was like, hang on a second, like, what what is happening right now?
Speaker 2: I think I actually I saw like a.
Speaker 3: TikTok or something, and this woman was talking about this concept of like basically, what you're feeling, what you're currently experiencing, is just a mirror of what's happening internally. So like I was trying to change the external. I was like, well, Tim needs to treat me this way and this thing just needs to happen and then I'll be okay.
Speaker 2: And then she was explaining, you know, everything's a mirror.
Speaker 3: I know this concept, and I was like, wait, if my reality is feeling shit, if I'm feeling like everyone else.
Speaker 2: Is the problem, I'm the problem.
Speaker 3: And guys, I made a whole bunch of like internal shifts, which I'll talk about, and my reality really started to shift and change, and I'm talking like in one week, it really did. And I was like, oh, I know this stuff.
Speaker 2: I practiced this stuff.
Speaker 3: So if you need the reminder that everything is a mirror and what you're currently experiencing is just mirroring to you what's happening inside, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Often we get really triggered.
Speaker 3: We're like nobody, he's not treating me right, and this colleague is treating me like shit, and I just can't find any opportunities, and you know, there's all these challenges and really the way people treat you, you know, the certain opportunities or lack of opportunities that are showing up, and you know, the challenges are all reflecting you you as a person, which can be confronting because it's like, no, this is not my fault, Like I feel like shit, but this is not my fault, and I look, I love you.
Speaker 2: This is tough love. Just listen, just take some responsibility.
Speaker 3: Here's the magic of it, though, it's when you shift inside, everything outside starts to shift too. So you don't need that person to change you.
Speaker 2: Don't, you know, need all the.
Speaker 3: External things to shift and change because we actually can't change then we can't control. So this is actually great news because we just need to shift the internal. The way that I want you to kind of think about it, like, for example, let's just do some quick shifts of your external and then internal. So if you want your partner to treat you better, the answer isn't trying harder to please them. It's treating yourself better because the more better you treat yourself, the more better other people treat you. It's not about being like, oh well, I just want them to love me, so it's like I'm gonna bend over backwards and do whatever they say and like throw all my time and energy into them. It doesn't actually work.
Speaker 2: It's like a saying that.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you want him to treat you better, don't treat him better, treat yourself better. And that's like a hack with like mask and femine energy. If you do want people to start treating you better, maybe like some things have come up and people have not treated you in the way you want. Literally ask yourself, like how have I been treating myself late? Like how have I been like talking to myself? Have I been kind to myself? Compassion with myself? Because you will find people will treat you how you have been treating yourself. I know wild So you know, if you want to feel seen and valued like with other people, ask yourself, are you seeing and valuing yourself?
Speaker 2: Like I know that's like.
Speaker 3: Weird to say, but honestly, what you currently want from other people from the external? Are you giving it to yourself or are you wanting it from other people?
Speaker 2: Like are you wanting the.
Speaker 3: Validation from other people? It's even like, for example, what shows up in your reality is really such a mirror of how you feel about yourself. Like even think of that person on Instagram. Maybe she's got like a very specific niche like oh, like think of like glucose goddess.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with her. If you don't follow her, definitely do.
Speaker 3: She talks a lot about like insulin resistance, and I have been down that road because of my pcos so glucose Goddess, I would say, she's so smart.
Speaker 2: She's like alternative, like she's indie, she's.
Speaker 3: Different, she doesn't try too hard, she's confident, she knows her stuff, Like she's like this hot scientist who like talks about insulin resistance, but she's like cool, come and collected. So all these things I'm describing about her, I guarantee you she feels those things internally, and that's why I feel that about her. So it's like, if you want to start feeling like more clear and magnetic in your business online, like you need to start by like getting clear yourself, like locking into your own power, feeling your authenticity, getting to your magnetism, because no one else is going to feel it unless you feel like that. And we even know like this, like there are certain people on social media where like let's say I've gone on their page for whatever reason, and I'm like straight away or that person's lost, like oh, I can tell that person's going through a hard time, and so I can feel that by their energy because that's how they're feeling and that's what they're portraying and that's what they're putting out, which just naturally happens.
Speaker 2: Another example, it's like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, if you're craving that like deep love and that respect and that care from like your husband, Like are you giving yourself that? Are you nurturing your own energy? Are you caring for yourself? Are you like locking into yourself and being like, God, I'm amazing. So like anything that you want to shift is ask yourself how you want to feel and that I want you to give that to yourself. So from those examples, I want you to really think about it, like even in past experience or if you just do an experiment this week, think about, you know, the way that people treat you, the kinds of opportunities that you're attracting, and that sort of thing. And again we're not blaming ourself, like let's not go there, but your internal world is shaping your external reality. So if you're not loving it right now, if you feel stuck, if you feel unmotivated, if you feel kind of any negative energy, the amazing part is we can shift it, we can start noticing a difference straight away. So let's just like get into some practical ways that you know, we can shift this, we can unpack this. Obviously, journaling self reflection super important. The next time someone triggers you or like something's happening in your external maybe it's a rude comment or like lack of support from a friend, ask yourself, what could this be reflecting back to me? If it's the rude comment, is it touching on an insecurity that you haven't dealt with? Is it showing you where you need stronger boundaries? Is it showing you like where you haven't been giving yourself time, where you wish you had more time for yourself, where you could love yourself more, where you could be more, be more obsessed with yourself, And don't take.
Speaker 2: That in the wrong way.
Speaker 3: It's very important to be obsessed with yourself, which I'll get into in a moment. So then what I want you to do is really like shift your internal dialogue. If you want to feel seen and valued by others, Like my example above, you know stuff by asking yourself how am I seeing and valuing me? And this could look like celebrating some recent wins like speaking kindly to yourself, honoring your needs first instead of putting everyone else's needs first, and just having that moment to be like, yeah, you're right and shifting that internal dialogue. And like with the example of like if you want to show up magnetic and aligned in your business, like you would then get clear in your business and be like, well, what do I want to stand from my business?
Speaker 2: Like what's my purpose? How do I want my.
Speaker 3: Clients to feel after et cetera, et cetera. I'm not going to get too much into that, just like use some of these tools. I honestly believe once you have awareness about this and you can start culptivating. Like any time that you feel this way, I just guarantee you you need to give yourself. I'm not going to be like give yourself love, but like give your self energy, do do something nice for yourself. I actually notice a huge part of me getting out of my funk was like getting dressed up and looking cute. And I know that's like very self or sylvel and I feel like you'd never think that comes out of my mouth, but it was like this moment where I was like, I want to do this for me, like I want to feel good as Georgy. I want to like feel really good at myself. And it's like I wore a cute outfort to work, I put makeup on, and I like, I just felt really good at myself and it shifted things to me. So it's like it can be something small like that. But yeah, I just truly believe like whatever you're currently craving, you can actually give to yourself, and like it's not a bad thing. Your reality is just showing you what you want. So if you're someone who's like, oh, but I'm not clear, I'm confused, I'm stuck.
Speaker 2: What are you getting triggered by?
Speaker 3: Because it's literally showing you what you want? You know, do you want more respect? Do you want more love?
Speaker 2: If you want more.
Speaker 3: Love, start by giving yourself that love. Like, if you want more respect, start respecting your own time and energy.
Speaker 2: If you're yearning for like.
Speaker 3: Care and nurturing, like are you nurturing yourself? Are you been kind to yourself? And I just truly believe like when you're taking care of your internal energy, that's what shifts and changes. Okay, So the last part of this that really helped me with this shift when I was going through kind of my like little shitty time.
Speaker 2: For lack of a better word, is I detached?
Speaker 3: So we all know law of detachment. It's like not letting things bother us. I see a lot of these videos on TikTok, and basically the law of detachment is like releasing attachments to things being a specific way and trusting that things are gonna unfold how they're meant to.
Speaker 2: What comes around comes around.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's not saying basically karma, Like if you treat someone like shit, something shit's going to happen to you. So instead of giving that person my time and energy because of what you focus on expands, I detach and I'm like, I'm not even giving you my energy because that's like a power source. And I'm like, I'm not giving you my energy. So it's like, you know, if Tim's annoying me, instead of reacting, which I can be a very reactive person, I'm a leo, I'm a spicy girl. I started doing this thing where I would just detach and I'm like, he'll figure it out, Like he'll figure out that he's being a dick right now. Almost, I feel like a lot of us were like, no, but I've got to like tell them what they did wrong. I've got to show them like all those sorts of things. And we kind of take it on like our responsibility that like, no, I need to right their wrongs. But it's like Tim knows when he's not treating me how he should treat me. But also Tim's human and he's a person, and he's got his own stuff going on, and you can't be everything to me and perfect for me all the time. So when he's not treating me in the right way, I literally detach. I draw my energy away because men love energy, or just any human loves energy. And it's so funny because I was literally implementing this and like he snapped at me for something, and usually I would snap back and be like, don't you talk to me that way, you know, fiery girl, And I just didn't reply, and I just kind of looked at him, looked away, went to Ivy, sorted Ivy out, didn't respond, detached, and just thought, if he wants to treat me like that, that's his prerogative. Doesn't actually mean think about me, Like I'm not gonna make this mean anything. And it was literally five minutes later, we got to the cafe because it was like getting into the car or something, and he goes, I'm so sorry for saying that to you. That was so rude and it's not how I want to treat you. No joke, guys, And I was like, fuck, this works, this works. And Guys, I know it's hard because that hasn't happened all the time. And sometimes I just react, but I'm not reacting to external reality that I don't want. I'm not putting energy into what I don't want. So when he's treating me like that, I'm not gonna put energy into it because I'm like, this is not gonna continue. And then when he apologized, I'm like, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Yes, it was upsetting when you said that to me.
Speaker 2: Energy done.
Speaker 3: Move on like this really beautiful detachment. Oh god, it's helped me, guys, it has helped me. I feel like I could do a whole episode on detachment and what I've been doing lately because that it's been a vibe. And I think as humans we have this innate thing where it's like, no, I've got to stand up for myself. I've got to like talk back. I've got to like yeah, like tell him he's wrong. But it is very interesting the mirror of like what you put out, you get back. So, guys, my loves everything is a mirror. What is your current reality mirroring to you? How can you shift and whatever you're triggered by and craving, how can you give it to yourself? Stop expecting it from like external things that's the problem, and detach where you're getting triggered. Stop letting it trigger you, and like do whatever you need to do. Take some breaths, go for a walk out on nature, Like stop letting it affect you, because I guarantee you it's only like continuing because you're giving it your energy and what we focus on expense. I hope this was a beautiful reminder for you. I love chatting to you again. Thank you so much to those of you who are listening every week, those of you who rate the show, who engage with our social you know, posts and everything like that. We are an independent poty and I just appreciate you so much. Me and the team appreciate you. If you want to love us even more, you can leave a review. We really really appreciate it, but I love you so much and I'll chat to you in our next episode.
Speaker 2: Bye for now.