Speaker 1: People do some weird shit. Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical pivot by Bit.
Speaker 2: Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, murcury pikes, p y k e s.
Speaker 1: Hey, why I kay as in kill hey? Why okay?
Speaker 2: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults school?
Speaker 3: Why is your life so expensive? I'm not even having.
Speaker 4: A good chime?
Speaker 1: This is just the black couple of mitches. What about me? Don't forget of no, he is maturely and oh but eighty seven we're back here in heaven.
Speaker 3: My honeys, We're back to gym missus after two weeks off. Have you been busy during the break.
Speaker 1: I've had the busy two weeks of my fucking life.
Speaker 3: Actually, I can't feel rested at all.
Speaker 1: I don't feel rested. If anything, I feel more stressed before the break started.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I was busy or if my thresholds for what busyness is has just lowered a lot. I used to be able to do so many things in a day, but now I'm like I've got a letter to post. I can't take anything else on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lockdown has done that. I make two pieces of toast and I'm ready for bed again. Yeah. Same.
Speaker 3: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think lockdown has done that to us. We got used to doing everything from home. Now we have to go outside and face the sun.
Speaker 3: But hey, we're not in lockdown anymore. Sydney, what did you do to your first freedom weekend?
Speaker 1: I went to Broadway and had a burrito, Broadway shopping. Sorry, yeah, I had a burrito and they went to Kmart and the body shop to get a loafer.
Speaker 3: How exciting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really fun.
Speaker 3: I did wagh too much? Wait, too much?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 3: I just went out every night and every lunch. I had pub lunches, a lot of drinking. It was I'm still feeling it. It was too much. I went too hard too soon.
Speaker 1: I forgot how to socialize. Yeah. Same, Like there's been too many people, too many awkward conversations. I sat on your angeer story. What did you say? Too many people saying it's been too long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what everyone says, Oh it's been too long?
Speaker 1: Mine is Oh there you are, that's mine? As if I found them after they've been hiding out.
Speaker 3: Look is there Prize keeper Jennis here as well? Look usual, it's been being too long. What did you do the first weekend of Freedom in Sydney?
Speaker 6: I went to a cafe.
Speaker 3: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very normal because I didn't really go out because she burned it down.
Speaker 6: It was across the road from my house.
Speaker 1: Oh right. It does feel good to be back, though I did miss the podcast. It's not like such a weekly event in my mind, and the Sunday Night Live we didn't get to be them.
Speaker 3: So it's good to be back in the swing of things one hundred percent. And we're bringing back an OG segment today. Can I just say, since we're out of lockdown, it is no longer insensitive to do one of my favorites, Coughing Fit Chicken.
Speaker 1: Of course it's one of your favorites. If you haven't heard it before, it was on the very first was the first episode, or the first couple of them episodes.
Speaker 3: It was one of our inaugural segments, you could say, where you just call someone have a coughing fit, see how long it's makes them to hang up. We had to rest it because it seemed a bit insensitive during COVID times, but we're fucking free, baby. We're covering our lungs up again.
Speaker 1: I'm coughing my lungs up again. You guys just get to sit there and enjoy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if you're physically fit enough to do it, because part of the reason that we also rested that segment was because you kept getting really dizzy afterwards and you didn't have the stamps. I can't say this word, stammin ut stand you got the first one stad up stamina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have the stamina. Last time I went what's the record, it was three and a half minutes.
Speaker 3: I think that is the record. Ben Fordham the very first one, episode one. You got to scroll back if you haven't heard it.
Speaker 1: If you haven't heard coughing picture, you can go back and listen to the original, because we're going to do that at the end of the show. But we also have a very special guest on today's show.
Speaker 3: My word, don't we we all know this guy Hell from TikTok row hit Roy join us on the show.
Speaker 5: What a.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He really made a lot of people smile when he was going through his I quit fizzy drink journey every day on TikTok he had a little update. But do you remember we were talking about him recently. Yeah, so we're kind of getting him on because we've got a bone to pick with him. So with that iconic intro today, do you remember recently? I had an observation about that. But I've just noticed that he's changed his inflection. It used to be no fizzy drink for me today, but.
Speaker 7: Now everyone, no phizzy drink for me today.
Speaker 3: Why does he have a stroke after saying the word fizzy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no fhizzy drink for me today.
Speaker 3: No fizzy drink for me today.
Speaker 1: Hayden, do you want to get it on? I've got a stiffy yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we're going to go straight to the source and settle the issue that's been concerning the nation. We only tackle hard eating shit on this show.
Speaker 1: He seems so sweet, like he actually seems like the loveliest guy.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 3: He might not even know he's doing it.
Speaker 1: You think possibly it feels intentional. It feels like a big weik manager has gone hi. You need to say it like this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just picture there's a reason. There's definitely a reason anyway, we'd be like.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, I'm not pausing anymore?
Speaker 1: What do you mean anyway? If it's your first time listening, what a stupid episode to start off?
Speaker 3: Why do you say that?
Speaker 1: Because eighty seven and we've already got all this. It's like starting Friends on season nine and going, what is the attention with the Upton Rachel? Watch the others and then you'll understand.
Speaker 3: I don't know if i'd like in our show to friends.
Speaker 1: We've got three seasons? Okay, what show has three seasons? Offspring?
Speaker 3: Offspring had seven dollar fuck didn't I can't think.
Speaker 6: Of the show that's seas I can google it.
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't make yourself used it?
Speaker 6: I can google it.
Speaker 1: Do we need an answer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't. Season three of You just come out on Netflix. Oh yeah, Season three of Succession just premiered. I can't think of any.
Speaker 1: Other stan I'm loving you? Are you watching you?
Speaker 3: I haven't started?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the other two seasons?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Perhaps it's very good.
Speaker 3: Why don't I want to fuck that serial killer?
Speaker 1: Everyone wants?
Speaker 3: What is it about his charm?
Speaker 1: She's the crazier one though? This season? Love the Wife?
Speaker 3: I forgot she had that shocking name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's also a serial killer as well. What a plot twist? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I forgot that was the plot with you. I'm gonna have to start watching that again anyway, Jenny, you're taking your time. Move on the news room.
Speaker 1: No, I have never seen it.
Speaker 3: Freaks and Geeks, oh yeah, cult Okay, hang on. These are shows that stopped after three seasons. We're three and counting, so we're up there. We're off Springs of the World.
Speaker 1: The point that I was trying to make. If it is your first time listening, we start the show the same way every week. Two. Is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. I bring one, Mitch brings another. They serve as the basis of the show. Do you want to go first? Or should I? Maybe I should?
Speaker 3: Oh, you seem to have made up your mind, So go on?
Speaker 1: Do you mind if I do?
Speaker 3: No, of course not go on?
Speaker 1: Can I just say my notes app my notes app in my phone film to the brim with I gyms?
Speaker 3: Ah, well, you're right down. I've got to need it. Just me for the shade full? Is it?
Speaker 1: Yep? I've got heaps?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, pick the best one.
Speaker 1: Go, let's do it. Is it just me? Do you love it? When Australia gets mentioned in international shows?
Speaker 6: It's like a little gift, Like what's an example?
Speaker 1: Are You'll be watching the Morning Show or Morning Wars, whatever region you're in and they're like, yeah, well we need to get back because Bradley's got an interview with Australia. Koba's hit. I'm like, maybe it's Cashy, it's Kyler, Yeah, we know them. I feel like, you know, it's a completely fictional world. Yes, you know, I'm exciting.
Speaker 3: You know that other countries are aware of us, right, I know it's not some grand surprise, Oh they've heard of Australia.
Speaker 6: But the biggest one is if they mentioned Sydney.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's rare. Huge.
Speaker 3: Is it the same sort of thrill that I get when I hear my suburb on the news like, oh, someone was stabbed at my local IgA yes, yeah, And you see like your primary school on the news or something, and oh that's my territory. Yes absolutely, Okay, yeah, I get That's it.
Speaker 1: Even to a lesser degree, when you're going through Coles and the checkout chick or guy has the same name as you. I'm not sure my Mitch great names with no context that my name is like, I'm not wearing a badge as well. I never set it up. I'm like, well these my debit can't read it. I have read shot.
Speaker 3: I said, pick the best, trust me.
Speaker 1: That was the junk or the junkle before a couple weeks. All right, that's me?
Speaker 3: All right? Should we do my me?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you not understand what three D printers are? How they work? I don't get it at all. No.
Speaker 1: I think I went through a phrase I was gonna buy one. I had one in my card for many days. What I wanted to print? Think you can print anything, but like, how does it work?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: I know it prints stuff and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how I just keep seeing like TikTok and stuff, being like, oh I three D printed my own violin. I'm like, what do you mean photo? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: No, No, So three D print is essentially you can design the artwork like you design the file. Say you want to make like I don't know, open them in your house. You design it in three dimensions like you've got the program to do it, and then you input it into this three D print, which has a computer built into it, and then literally like printers have inks, it has like a well or it's like a spool, like a little ring of wire that is plastic, and it gets fed in and then it melts it and.
Speaker 3: Get it at all?
Speaker 1: You've lost me now. It draws it from top, so it starts on the bottom, draws a square if it's a house, and then keeps going on top of it until it builds.
Speaker 6: But what about what about?
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 6: Some people making guns and stuff, like, how do they actually well that?
Speaker 3: One of our darling listeners, Josh made the three of us? Is it just me lamp? Saying that's stunning. What do you mean you made it? How did you do that? And he goes, I printed them. I was like, how do you print a lamp?
Speaker 1: What are you on about?
Speaker 3: It makes no sense to me. It's the same level of frustration I get when people say things like, you can't just print more money?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why can't you just print more money? True, if we're all fucking poor print more money.
Speaker 1: You can't print more money? Why not? Because inflation? Because then you lose its value, because money the value of money is based on how much there is. Like if there was one of something in the world, highly valuable, but if there's a billion of it and not valuable.
Speaker 6: So if you want to everyone just get something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what we all just mutually agree to not inflate. We'll all just print off a few hundreds each tough times during COVID and we won't fuck with the I don't know inflation or whatever. Also another thing that I find highly confusing, speaking of money, how are we in two hundred and eighty one trillion dollars of global debt?
Speaker 1: Who do we owe?
Speaker 3: Where the globe?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where the world?
Speaker 1: True we owe? Who's sitting there at a desk going exactly that? You're going to say? Who do we are? That too? Might not this podcast? We're very rich?
Speaker 3: Can you google any of these things?
Speaker 6: I'm very curious.
Speaker 1: When the inflation think is in Germany when World War One hit, they tried to go, well, let's just print more money, and then it didn't work, so then the money lost all value and they started using it as toilet paper.
Speaker 3: That makes don't they all just be like, sweet, more money, No, because.
Speaker 1: It loses its value. That it does. That's all I know.
Speaker 6: Here's a question from Clementine, aged twelve in London. She asks, why don't poorer countryes just print more money? Good question, Thanks for the question. When a whole country tries to get richer by printing more money, it rarely works because if everyone has more money, prices go up instead, and people find they need more more money go up.
Speaker 3: Does everyone agree they leave them the same?
Speaker 6: Well, this happened recently in Zimbabwe, and they printed more money to try to make their economies grow up. This is very confused us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't say, Jenna, but the price of things does go out. That makes sense because and everyone, if everyone just gets more money, then you can buy whatever you want, and then the economy will crash because.
Speaker 3: It'll be thriving and more people are buying shit. I don't get it. I'm telling you it's fucked with me for years.
Speaker 6: To get richer a country us to make and sell more things, whether goods or services. This makes it safe to print more money so that people can buy those extra things.
Speaker 1: I think the crux of all this is we don't need to care. We are very rich from this podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh I I don't need any more money printed that's not the problem. I've got so much, but I just don't get why we can't, Like they always say, oh no, you can't put more money. It's the same mind fuck that I get. Do you remember when you're in school and you'll be doing scripture class and they'd be like, oh, well, if if God is Jesus's dad, then who's God's parents? Oh no, God's just always been there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'd get that feeling where it's like like X files and my eyes are glazed over and be like, how is that possible? And don't question in there?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah, yeah, no, I forear. This happened to me the other day. We're all related because think about it, if there was only two people to start this whole thing, then they have kids and we're all each other's kids. I hate it.
Speaker 3: We're all literally nothing makes that?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Just me?
Speaker 2: Make sure you've had to follow on your podcast, so you're doing to miss a second of this bullshit?
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're in Sydney, by the way, guess what everyone this goes for you too. Mitch and Jenny, my live shows that were canceled because of lockdown be rescheduled until December, So if you're in Sydney and you want to come hang out see me live show? Head to my Instagram buyer to buy yourself a ticket. That happened in mid December.
Speaker 1: What's it called? Is there a name for the show?
Speaker 3: It's called Mitchell Kum's Live. Can you stand it? Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have big neon letters like am I MC or coomsy.
Speaker 3: I'm actually not that prepared. I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Have you written your material some of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I have to go through the culling and all that.
Speaker 6: Oh so excited.
Speaker 1: Are you going to road test to go out to some clubs and do some testing? You could do that on the show. Actually bring us you could.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't want to test material. What I do is if I write a joke for the show and I think that's no good, I bring it to the podcast. Off, get be way funnier on stage, guys by ticket.
Speaker 1: Go get to you guys. Hey, we're doing something a little new. We have launched. Is it just used we've done on the show before?
Speaker 3: Weekly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, every week. If you want to be a part of the show, we don't need to each Mitch and I and then we hand it over to you to do it. Is it just you?
Speaker 3: So this section of the show right where we would usually read reviews house.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, fabulous, it is your today.
Speaker 3: I'm not an invitation to stop leaving reviews. By the way, bastards keep leaving reviews on Apple podcast exactly right.
Speaker 1: Leave us a review and please, for the love of God, dms with an is it just you? If you're out at the shop and you think of it, send us a voice message so we can play it on the show.
Speaker 3: Don't make it stupid or I'll lash out. It's happened before ever.
Speaker 1: Oh god, why Harry Potter, I can fill the scar burner, the Jasmine Schwartz. Guys, is how very first? Is just you? Let's roll the audio.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, welcome back to our ears love the show.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or do people who own small snappy dogs seem to have the same small snappy dog personality traits? That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I completely agree.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of someone that owns a small snappy dog. I can't. No one springs to mind. Actually, just thought of someone? Yes, she's right, really do we know them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you guys wouldn't know them, but yeah, I'm with your ik Jasmine. I agree.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, Well that's like an old saying my mom and my men used to say, is that you'd start to look like your pet, like owners like and act like your My cat's black. No, but your cat.
Speaker 3: I would get canceled if I started to look like my cat.
Speaker 1: Your cat is also a bitch. Oh so personality, Yes, it takes on your personality.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I don't look like my cap, but we are both frosty as fuck. But then a switch flicks in our brain and we become very needy and want attention.
Speaker 1: Ye shit, you tend to scratch me every time I walk in a room, Not anymore, that's me. Look at Jenna, She's just like her dog.
Speaker 3: Her greyhound floats into a room, hen down between its legs, retired, no real skills to demonstrate anymore.
Speaker 1: I am my greyhound, yeah, and I am my dog. Is a kavoodal, which is full of energy, absolutely stupid, adorable, people love it and terrible. Shit. I just fool all the time, and it's never firm. A bit too much information, So yes, it is not just you. I completely agree, never thought about it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be looking out watching people take their dog for a walk now, oh god.
Speaker 1: You you'll see it. Thank you, Jasmine, appreciate it. That's and is it just you for the week. If you've got one to hit us up, a couple of mitches on Instagram, you can dms get in touch with us and we'll play it on the show.
Speaker 3: Because we're fucking seek to doing all the work around here. He brings something to us.
Speaker 1: That's right, Mitch and I said during the break, you know what, how can we make it easier for us and harder for the listeners? So that's what we've done, all right. Should we got the fizzy drink guy on?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, Bro Roy, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Daniel please hello, I more physicating for me today.
Speaker 3: Bro Roy is here. You're looking very slim. You've been doing the whole now busy drink thing for every hour, right, I congrats on that milestone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, thank you for having me first of all. Yeah, this actually has been going for more than a year now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, what made you stop in the first place?
Speaker 5: My addiction I was addicted highly and then I was not like fake but I thought of future, and I thought, if I don't stop, then it might be consequences, negative consequences, And then I thought I have to do something seriously. I have been trying to get rid of my addiction for long, but it didn't happen until I started posting my videos on TikTok.
Speaker 3: And yeah, when you say addiction, how many fizzy drinks a day were we talking?
Speaker 5: My addiction went for thirty thirty five years. I was having fizzy drinks at a very young age of five or six, and then I used to have four or five cans minimum every day.
Speaker 1: Wow, what was your kryptonite? Were you full sugar? Fanca coke?
Speaker 7: What was it always full sugar?
Speaker 1: Full sugar?
Speaker 5: I was because I was highly addicted. I can feel that taste.
Speaker 7: Difference from drinking from a pen.
Speaker 5: Or glass bottle or but yeah, I do believe that blast bottle tastes a bit better than cans.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean you've been telling us every day for over a year, no fizzy drink for me today, And I want to ask how how strict is the no fizzy drink rule, because like, my new obsession is sparkling water. I don't remember the last time I had steel water. R hit, So like, are you allowed sparkling water? Shurely that's kind of healthy.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, fizzy means fizzy, so means more fizzy whatsoever?
Speaker 1: Blanket rule.
Speaker 5: Obviously sparkling water it's fizzy as well. So when I say no, phizzy means absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, well not to rub it, but I'm gonna have a sip. It's bloody beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with a bit of yme no fizzy drink? What about I feel like a big m or a chocolate move out in the sun. They can get a bit fizzy up for a while.
Speaker 5: Like, because I was addicted to figure drinks, I was never fond of milk or milk products or something. Yeah, obviously the main drink which I have is water now, but yeah drinks, no figy drinks whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Well, he used to row. That's a good achieve and especially identifying an addiction and then and then killing it. Very hard thing to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually it's very impressive. It would have helped having the accountability of TikTok. Right, do people recognize and you say, oh, you're the fizzy drinker?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do actually, Like obviously because of COVID lockdown and mask wearing.
Speaker 7: It's less now.
Speaker 5: But honestly, when we were open a bit more, and when I used to go to poll for every and some other place, people used to do not all the time, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes very modest, the modest King. Now we need to get down to brass tacks, Mitchell, because there's a real reason row here is here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I just noticed the the inflection when you say no fizzy drink for me today is changed a bit. It used to just be hello everyone, no fizzy drink for me today. Yes, but I feel like there's a pause after the word fizzy now that you say hello everyone, no fizzy drink for me today. Is that on purpose as someone told you to, you know, speak slowly or something.
Speaker 7: No, it's just natural. I don't know when it changed.
Speaker 5: And obviously if you say something for the whole year, it might change, because one year is a long period anyway. And I do believe that when I saw comments, people did.
Speaker 7: Say to me that.
Speaker 5: Why do you check the gap or pause in the middle, And all I say is it's just natural. There's nothing fair enough make up or something.
Speaker 1: Well, good to know there's no conspiracy theory behind rhythm because we thought maybe you were leaving time for you know, who knows what.
Speaker 3: In between that, I thought maybe some pr person had got in your ear and said, you've got to pace yourself differently, you got to pronounce it differently. But I'm good to know it's just natural.
Speaker 1: You don't have all that sugar cursing through your veins. So you're not going today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in no rush to get You can.
Speaker 1: Breathe because you know what, no fizzy drink make.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you're right.
Speaker 5: I used to be very fast in doing everything before and very hurry. That might because of sugar, that might because of addiction. But I have slowed down a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what feel like? Do you just feel a bit less erratic? It is more calm.
Speaker 5: See in terms of health, obviously I have lost a lot of weight and everything. But the main difference I found in the beginning especially is the sleep. I couldn't sleep in the night. And that might be the effect of sugar or soda or anything, yeah exactly, caffeine, soda, sugar, whatever, But my sleep has increased significantly.
Speaker 7: That's one important part for me.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 1: I reckon your way to bro it would be crystal clear, because I drink one can of co and I'm like, ever, I've got a burst, but I feel like there's this bright orange, but your weight would be like bloody, be crystal clear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did notice anything there, to be honest, Normally when I think it becomes white, but normally it's yellowish yellow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you didn't notice. I embarrassingly pay a lot of attention to the color. So I'm like, oh, it's not yellow today.
Speaker 1: Same same. I know I've had a good day. I'll sleep well when I'm winging amount Franklin out. Well, there's row hit Roy. Where what are your socials? Row here? Give them a plug.
Speaker 5: So I am on TikTok where I post the most videos and then I have post the same video on Instagram and YouTube and everywhere.
Speaker 7: My handle is same rohy Roy g RK. So it's my name and the GII in the end.
Speaker 3: Great fabulous. Now, before we let you go, I want to ask you the same question I ask every single guest we have on. We want you to contribute to our list of things better than drugs and dick correct. So it's basically just a little PSA to appreciate the small things in life. Don't obsess over parties, don't obsess over boys. So what's something better than drugs in dick in your mind?
Speaker 5: Yeah, something I don't know whether it's a thing or not, but something which I really appreciate is meditation. I do a lot of meditation and if my mind reduce my anxiety. Because you know, when we have too much work anentious and when we have less work we get anxious again. So that's why I think meditation is that little thing which helps me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you said medication, and I thought, no, that is drugs.
Speaker 5: No, No, now we miss the point.
Speaker 3: What do you actually what do you actually do when it comes to meditation? Because I find a bit tricky. I'm just so. I find it's such an effort to really switch off. What do you actually do? And how long in a day does it take.
Speaker 1: For your meditation? Course, I can play music, that is what you see.
Speaker 7: There are a couple of things which are really important.
Speaker 5: Now. First of all, meditation requires regularity. Like we bath every day, we shower every day, we brush every day. For meditation is similar. You can't just do it one day and get the benefits. So you have to do it regularly.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: The normal process of meditation, which you might know, is just sit down and focus on your breathing and those sorts of things. Yeah, I do that, so you can even focus on something else like a watch or a telephone or a TV or something. But one thing which I tell everyone, and that's really really important, is if you do something with full hundred percent concentration, it becomes a meditation.
Speaker 7: So you don't need to sit and do a meditation.
Speaker 5: Say, for example, you are listening to music or even eating or even watching a TV. Forget everything, just focus on hundred percent of that. That still becomes a meditation because the main name of meditation is to focus at one place one hundred Percent's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's like even if you're having a shower, you don't think about anything else, just the warmth of the water. So that's technically meditation, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like when I used to it before, I used to listen to my mobile, watch news and boss TV.
Speaker 1: Leave all that just for one thing.
Speaker 5: Whenever you take Yeah, like whenever you take a spoon, put it in your mouth, feel that taste, feel that next step when you take again.
Speaker 7: Those sort of focus.
Speaker 5: If you do that that simply becomes a meditation and you don't need to sit separately to do a meditation.
Speaker 3: Well, I love it.
Speaker 1: Wow. From Fizzy Drink to Life, mantrass on the row hit you're my man.
Speaker 5: And that's what Buddha has said. Obviously it's not me. It's just the basics of meditation. If you focus on one thing which stops you to bind your mind from one place for the other, that becomes.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was staring at the wall. I was focusing on that. No, I'm joking, of course. Well look, it was a pleasure. Great to meet you at the bottom of all our theories. Thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, great to chat, Thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Thanks for here, Thanks for here.
Speaker 1: We'll talk soon, mate, buddy, goodbye, goodbye. What a treat he was actually great. I honestly thought when we said, name something better than drugs and dick with medication. I love codeine, I love how the Deck.
Speaker 3: I seriously heart medication too, And I was like, how do I respond to that?
Speaker 1: But I didn't want to call him out A couple of you haven't.
Speaker 3: Had a fizzy drink in that long? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: And this segment was brought to you by the new Coconot Sugar.
Speaker 1: I wanted to bring it up.
Speaker 6: You're listening?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of Do you know what I just thought of during this with my whole obsession with sparkling water the three printer think we were talking about before. Do you have to go out and much like I have to buy new canisters for the soda stream from seven to eleven, you have to go out and buy a new plastic to melt to refiel the printer instead of an inkcock. Would you get a plastic cart ridge?
Speaker 1: You would?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yep, that sounds expensive. Fuck three D printers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not popular. You can't just go to office works and go give me the canon.
Speaker 3: Chull see what I mean? Too hard?
Speaker 1: I agree? It wasn't he sweet? I wanted to want a nice guy. He's such a sweet you go give him a follow support him absolutely.
Speaker 3: But right now, let's bring back coughing fit Chicken, the long way to a turn.
Speaker 2: Now it's another round of coughing fo Chicken.
Speaker 3: It's not a hard concept on paper, it sounds really stupid. Mitch just calls someone breaks out into a coughing fit and then we see how long it takes them to hang up after all the awkwardness.
Speaker 1: Current record three and a half ish minutes with Ben Fordham, two GB Radio presenter TV personality.
Speaker 3: From episode one of this podcasts Oh My God.
Speaker 1: Eighty six episodes ago. We had him on.
Speaker 3: YEP, this segment coughing Fit Chicken. It was like an early day thing. We had to rest it for a while because we thought it was insensitive during COVID and I was dying, yes, because it's like you can't do coughing Fit Chicken with a mask. No, it's not the same. But now that Sydney's out of lockdown, coughing Fit Chicken is back. Baby, there's no there's no eggshells to walk on. It's not insensitive anymore. So who are we going to call it?
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. So we normally just go through my little black book. Should we do the same?
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't mind spoiling your relationships with your celebs.
Speaker 1: Well, there's yeah, So I've got my contacts in My phone is quite full of celebs because when I interview them, it's normally on the phone, right, So you get sent there mobile number and you just call them I tend to save.
Speaker 3: Them and then they probably expect to never hear from UM.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I doubt they did the same and saved much cherry. On the other end, have we done so far?
Speaker 3: We've done we ben Ben SHERYLN. Barnes A random library in wah.
Speaker 1: Might be actually done. Three we called it quit. Who I have.
Speaker 3: Scrolling through someone who we have toyed with a million times? Who is in your contacts for some reason? It's Eider Butchers. I would love to do it.
Speaker 1: Can we do it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't want to do game. I've got her mobile and home phone number, but I just couldn't do it to her.
Speaker 3: It's so funny if you called her home phone the bachelourette?
Speaker 1: What Brook, Blurton?
Speaker 3: Why are you saying it like that?
Speaker 1: Because it's so funny to say Brook, I.
Speaker 3: Thought you were birthing. Sounds like a cough Brook could be funny.
Speaker 1: Actually, Brook. Now she's busy because the show premiere this week, so she's got a I don't want to do her. Who do we have?
Speaker 6: I've got Aaron Mollan?
Speaker 3: Oh fabulous?
Speaker 1: What about that Nicole Kidman's PR manager?
Speaker 3: I didn't know how to navigate that situation to a pr man.
Speaker 1: What about Kathy Freeman?
Speaker 4: Why do you have?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've got Kathy Fremmant home and mobile, and it says, Kathy Freeman, olympian.
Speaker 5: What what do you have?
Speaker 3: Keathy Raeven's number.
Speaker 1: We're close friends, she teaches me. Track. Yeah, you gotta call her. I'm gonna have to call her. See if the fond even connects, because it might not. I've never I don't know how I have it caller.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, she's probably cooking dinner, just polishing a medal.
Speaker 1: You have reached, Oh Jesus, you have reached Keine Kim Dormer from Big Brother Mel Greg, the disgraced radio host.
Speaker 3: I feel that prank calls our a soft spot for Mel Greg, So let's not go there.
Speaker 1: That's or what about Nazim Hussein?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I love him.
Speaker 3: Okay, See, he's someone whose reaction would be kind of funny as a comedian.
Speaker 1: He's comedian, television presenter, award winning comedian. Actually he's very.
Speaker 3: Where would people know him from?
Speaker 1: I'm oh, that's right.
Speaker 3: He was in the jungle. Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, Mitch, when we saw the Master Singer he was a guest jar you remember we went to the taping. He was up there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they used to have like a random fifth panel at the nazine was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very funny.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck do you have Nazi Hussein's number?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's been on my radio show a couple of times. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So what do he know you? Yeah, he'd know me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not the worst thing.
Speaker 1: But he might not have my number save. That's the thing. So I doubt he'd have my number save to be honest. But we have messaged.
Speaker 4: Let's do.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't answer, it's either Butcher, No, you have to.
Speaker 1: Promise praying to the comedian gods, please answer your phone to same. All right, let me hold on, Kathy Ryman, just chext me. Funk off. All right, I'm dialing Zeme. Now here we go. Hello, Hey, nsame, Hey, it's it's Mitch Cheery from Kiss how a man?
Speaker 7: Hey, Oh, miss bad.
Speaker 1: Where are you? It sounds like you're in a highway.
Speaker 8: To one of those Apple Watch competitions against Oh yeah, I gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now my boyfriend uses the the the Apple.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sound like you?
Speaker 1: Sorry, man, yeah, I know. It sounds like I've done the exercise, ship man. No, No, the reason I wanted to get you was I heard you doing uh comedy shows.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, Yeah, I'm doing it man. I've got a lot in already, which is weird because I haven't been on page properly.
Speaker 1: Sorry, keep going. You on stag zoom, I like.
Speaker 8: I've got zoom. He's consumed, but actually on maybe.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm good man, It's just.
Speaker 8: Yeah, where are you been? You've been working young radio with this.
Speaker 1: I'll be fine, man, I'll be fine.
Speaker 8: Get a suit or something to call someone. You sound like you're literally dying.
Speaker 3: Keep doing this.
Speaker 7: I am gonna die.
Speaker 1: This is a sec this is a segment I do. Mitchell Kus is here. I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't usually talk to the people that you prank. Call Ship. This is the first time you've ever bitched at mid coughing fit chick and them.
Speaker 1: I had to stop, man, I want to.
Speaker 8: She sees someone calls an ambulance on you or just let you die on the phone.
Speaker 3: No, usually they don't offer to help, they just hang up.
Speaker 1: What a good friend you under seem I could have been choking on a dumpling and you're like, yeah, I'm getting my rings up.
Speaker 8: I mean, this segment is going to kill you. It's going to be the last thing when you ever do far out man, when you're alive. So I'm going to get a phone.
Speaker 1: I'm alive. Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Hey, keep keeping sorry about that?
Speaker 1: Keep up the rings. Is there actual comedy show happening? Because you can plug it now. I won't coughet you.
Speaker 8: Sure, I'm a younger jour in Melbourne, a comedy you're republic but you know they just trial shows, just mucking around and if I have a coffee fit, you can step in and it sounds like nothing stop you.
Speaker 1: No, I'll do what you did. I'll just sit there and watch you die on stage.
Speaker 3: Hey, while I have got your name, you're obviously, you know, quite well known in the comedy circles. I'm doing my first ever stand up show in December. Any advice you're.
Speaker 8: Going to steal my stick?
Speaker 3: No, I would never.
Speaker 8: A similar tour tree that we cover, you know, being Muslim and gay.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know if you've seen it on the like Lisa Wilkins, and I think people will be able to tell us a part bub.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh that's awesome. I mean, she's a professional. It till you make it. Oh, you look like you know what you're supposed to do, so they yeah, he's a problem comedian, and then you actually start to feel confidence. You got to take it until they believe you, and then you start to yourself.
Speaker 1: Good at all, Nazem. Good to talk to you, buddy. I do love you to bits. Thank you for that. I'm so sorry see you buddy.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 1: Oh what a good sport? All right?
Speaker 3: Well would you say that that was the coughing Fit Chicken Grand Finale because you literally bitched it. I can't believe your record was three minutes thirty once upon a time, but that was one minute forty and you stopped.
Speaker 1: Can you guys look at me now. Look at the thin layer of sweat that is above my brain and I know nothing about me. Look at my wrists, they're like they're wet. Wow from sweat. That takes so much out of me.
Speaker 3: Have you taken up vaping something to your long capacity? Is when we launched that segment in twenty nineteen, you could cough for hours. I thought with all that vocal rest you might have mustered up some better coughing.
Speaker 1: We had a global pandemic, an airways pandemic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I may have hadn't You didn't get it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't get it. No, which just shocks me.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I actually do think I had it. Did I tell you that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but everyone has that story. I had it my life before it was announced.
Speaker 3: No. Listen, when you left the Kiss New Year's Eve party, Yeah, in twenty eighteen, going into no twenty nineteen, going into twenty twenty, did you not feel violently ill?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because Hayden and I went to LA because I was in and out and I was violently early.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sup, it's better event. That was well kids's fault.
Speaker 6: When I returned from LA, I was the sickest I've ever been the same, like so so sick.
Speaker 3: And at the time when I googled my symptoms, COVID didn't come up because it wasn't really a thing. But what came up was alcohol withdrawal, and I said, yeah, that sounds about right. I was like the weirdest fee really hot, really cold, ill, couldn't breathe properly, and that was the scary part. I was like, I've never had a flu like this and then COVID came out and I was like, bloody better had it.
Speaker 6: And when I went to the doctor, she had no idea what I had. Really, she had no idea. She's like, I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought?
Speaker 6: And I had all those symptoms.
Speaker 3: How long did it last?
Speaker 6: A few weeks?
Speaker 3: I was about three or four days.
Speaker 1: No, mine lasted a good six days. Hayden had it, his mum had it, and that's was when I was living in Hayden's house. So I think we all definitely had it. I think an antibody test is going to come out, and when that's when you can, like pricky blid to see if you have the actual antibodies from the actual disease. You may have had it. You know, I had a brainwave. We could rebrand Coughing Fit Chicken. Tell me if you like it. Yes, we could rebrand. And I haven't done this before, and I haven't planned this with Mitchell, but he's just a quick on the fly. We haven't planned this, but we could do Laughing Fit Chicken where I just laugh. And it has to be at things that they say I'm not going to be like, good to see you Christy. That's fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: Pretend i'm your guess. Who am I? Lisa Wilkinson?
Speaker 7: So have you here?
Speaker 1: Lisa Wilkinson, the host of the project, right, Hi.
Speaker 3: It's so lovely to be here. Yes, I've been doing the project for three years.
Speaker 1: Man is seriously very late.
Speaker 3: No, you just got to keep laughing. Don't even don't even put words in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do we think?
Speaker 3: I think it's funnier when you don't put words in there, like you just laugh and they're like, when's he gotta stop?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, because it's.
Speaker 3: Like when you say earlier, it's like you're laughing at something. But you just need to laugh constantly to the point where it's like, what the fuck are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Robin Bailey is on the air. Hello Robin, Hi, Man.
Speaker 3: I kind of like that, But I have another pitch. This can be the genitor side, which chicken is next to hatch? Okay, what about sneezing fit chicken? And we count who gives you the most blessed yous?
Speaker 1: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: And like I said, no talking, you just start sneezing and don't stop.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's practice and.
Speaker 3: You can leave all good pauses in there, so it would.
Speaker 1: Be great to have you here. Pope Francis.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's my pleasure to be here. Bless you, bless you, bless you.
Speaker 1: The oh God, bless you. Double.
Speaker 3: Now you're taking the piss much.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: What do you reckon, Jenna? Which one is the winner?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, we ran out of drums.
Speaker 3: Also, you know that there's a part one and a part two to a sneeze. You're just going, but there's an aw, like a two syllables.
Speaker 1: I didn't do them. Sorry, that's the drone.
Speaker 3: I don't do the ah, don't you.
Speaker 1: No, My sneeze are very dainty. I got COVID tested yesterday and I just went. It was like internal. The poor girl's like, is there a finch.
Speaker 4: In that car?
Speaker 3: I sneeze like my father like it's a full and performance. I'm like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I think mine come from being silent as a child, because I try to suppress them at all costs, even alone. I'm like, what is going on inside my psyche that I need to feel? I feel they need to hide my snee.
Speaker 3: You've never struck me as someone who was ever silenced as a childers anyway, Sorry, Jenna, it's been two weeks. We could talk for hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, you needed to side j.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is a very difficult decision.
Speaker 1: Sneezing chicken or laughing fit Chicken.
Speaker 6: Okay, well I do love both, but I think I'm going to go with laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, that's.
Speaker 1: It, okay, And you know what I'm open to. If it flops, we can just keep going through.
Speaker 6: Different fits, true, different chickens.
Speaker 1: Clapping fit chicken, Lisa, Oh my god, and you are the host of the project.
Speaker 3: I think it's three years again. You don't talk, You just keep clapping.
Speaker 1: You keep so awkward, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point. You make it harder for them to not address the elephant in the room if you don't talk.
Speaker 1: What about tweet fit Chicken. We're throughout the interview and people just live tweet and I just don't address it, Lisa, wel because it is here and it is so good to talk to you.
Speaker 3: He's really not open to any ideas that don't involve him talking. If he's always constant talking, fucking shut up chicken.
Speaker 1: How long can you not talk? But that's what's the last two weeks.
Speaker 3: That sound of silence. We've already got that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: The last two weeks have been death for our listeners.
Speaker 3: I can only imagine see of.
Speaker 1: iHeart Radio said, boys, I know you're home. He said, team, I know how much you make in a week, and he said, frankly, it baffles me.
Speaker 3: He goes, the amount you make us nearly crippled us without you.
Speaker 1: Yes, he said, you couldn't. I want another week and he said you can't because we will have to sell the eye. You know, iHeart It would just be Heart Radio.
Speaker 3: You know Linda downstairs, and if you don't come back right now and bring in all the revenue, she's gonna be made redundant. Do you want that on your conscience? Boys, he said? She said, well, I can't fucking do that to Linda.
Speaker 1: She's got that bun leg and her son. After everything has been I love Linda, she's nice.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're back and it's been great.
Speaker 1: A pleasure to be here, guys, and we will return next week and we can't wait to have you next week. We have a special guest. But that's all we can say on Match.
Speaker 3: That's all Episode eighty eight. We'll see you then guys, very special.
Speaker 1: By bye, see you guys next week. Fuck Is It Just Me?
Speaker 6: Podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add Brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we wrap up the show. Hopefully all the bores fuck off and then the fun one stick around for add Brief. This is the secret segment. This is only for the cool kid Yeah, actually the weirdos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't want to like us bring up any past trauma from high school. No, no, I wasn't a cool kid in high school.
Speaker 3: You were got the fucking popular vote for school captain.
Speaker 1: I was popular, but I wasn't cool. The cool kids just respected me because I had good air.
Speaker 3: What group were you in?
Speaker 1: Nothing? I sat in Nate Lunch on my own, the Drama Labs.
Speaker 3: Bullshit.
Speaker 1: I didn't have friends.
Speaker 6: Then how we voted most popular?
Speaker 1: Because I just schmoozed people. I walked around and like laugh and make people laugh. But when it came to actually sitting down and having recess and sharing all a snack, no one would do it with me.
Speaker 3: So you were just acquaintances with everyone mostly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had one best friend that I wasn't convinced with. We just weren't convinced. This is in high school and primar school. I had my best friend, Nicholas Cauriacos. Then he moved to Brisbane.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is that how you feel about me? You're best friend who you're not convinced?
Speaker 1: Now we're convinced. I hope. So Jesus Christ, I have What were you in school?
Speaker 3: I was in that middle tier group where some of my friends in my group were invited to the parties of the cool kids, but not everyone. And some of my cool friends in the mid tier group would say, hey, they all really like you, by the way, like all the cool kids say, you're funny and so like. You could easily get invited to them if you like became friends with them. And I was like, of course they like me because I'm awesome, But they suck. I have no doubt in my mind they want to hang out with me. But I'd rather be dead than.
Speaker 1: Hang out with them.
Speaker 3: Oh what did you come and cross country? Fuck off? I don't care.
Speaker 1: You would have had a small pool too, there wouldn't have been many kids in your year.
Speaker 3: Excuse me. Country school, I went to the biggest and bougiest boarding school teacher in the Central West. So yeah, the heads of people like a lot too many?
Speaker 1: How many is a lot?
Speaker 3: Like over a thousand?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, yea more than me.
Speaker 3: And it was also very big grounds, like I'd have to walk down from the fucking cow paddock in agriculture class and then had science next period to cometers the other way.
Speaker 6: Was it also a boarding school as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 3: God no, there was a period where I really wanted to because I was like, I want to be independent, I want to be I want to be a border.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mom's like if you would fucking go with being a border. And then I was like, oh yeah, it's an all boys dorm and all girls sleepovers with the girl be stuck with the man the boys.
Speaker 1: That awful. Yeah, what about you, Jenna? What were you in high school debate team?
Speaker 6: I did history debating, history debating, but this history has happened.
Speaker 1: There's no debating about it on record. I don't think, well what's happened?
Speaker 6: No, no, my dear.
Speaker 3: I actually think that it was the trio towers that were struck, not the.
Speaker 1: Man didn't land on the moon monkey did You.
Speaker 6: Can argue all those things, what what point to win the competitions?
Speaker 3: So you're always in a waste of time.
Speaker 1: I'll give it all right. Today we're debating recipes, debate a hag. Is it two cups of flour or one cup of horse piece? I don't think.
Speaker 3: Well, it's history debating.
Speaker 1: You want to debate things that are.
Speaker 3: Fact Yess you care, Neil Armstrong, I call bull shit. Buzz Aldron was first. You patched him out of the way.
Speaker 1: It's a thing I don't think.
Speaker 3: So give me an example of a historical event that you said, no rubbish.
Speaker 1: I don't honestly say, for example, they go, Jennet. Today's topic is the JFK's assassination, and you aren't negative, not the affirmative text you are arguing it. What would your points be?
Speaker 6: It could be that it was staged, that they didn't find enough evidence of the shooter, okay, and all that, and from the book wherever he shot, from.
Speaker 1: The grassy knoll, the books depository.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, So history debating is basically a much more glamorous way of saying you're a bunch of fucking conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Maxa.
Speaker 3: They'll be doing history debates about fucking COVID in a few years.
Speaker 1: It wasn't real. The only thing I did in high school was maths, debate.
Speaker 3: What oh girl?
Speaker 1: I remember Rory asked me in seven were playing with the buns and burners, and he said to me, point blank, have you masturbated? And I hadn't. Oh, And I was like no, it's like it feels great. And I was like, well, if Rory says so, I better do it. And then we turned the blue flame.
Speaker 3: You just hadn't gotten around to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just had. I hadn't thought about doing it. I'm like, okay, I think I will, and I did.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone ever explained it to me. I just figured it out one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I was playing around with I'm like, what's going on? I don't mind that. And then you go through a phase where you really love it because it's new and it's great, and then you go, no, I'll do it when when I have time.
Speaker 3: Here's a quick kiss. Through debate. Who do you reckon figured out how to wank first? Adam or Eve?
Speaker 1: I reckon? She shut on one of those pony rocks when Adam was on looking.
Speaker 3: Do you know what the mut feels like I'm sitting on a pointy rock would not be.
Speaker 1: Pleasurable, although we're in the garden.
Speaker 6: That would be horrific.
Speaker 1: Now Adam would enough. The snake was around, the snake probably went down leave. The snake was the devil.
Speaker 6: The snake.
Speaker 1: So they say, there's also the apple. What you think she shoves it inside.
Speaker 3: Imagine Adam getting his first stiffy and being like, what the hell? Yeah, I actually remember that well. I would have been three or four, being like, Mum, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I remember watching back VHS footage of when I was born because I was premature in my like eighteenth Mum and dad but like, let's watch the clips. And I had an erection in one of the videos and Dad, like in the in nineteen ninety five, I was like, look at little baby Mitchell's a little stiffy, and all my men was there. They're all laughing at my baby stiffy.
Speaker 3: Even though it's us and it's our bodies, I still feel like talking about baby genitally is off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it is mine.
Speaker 3: I know I know that it is, but I'm like it just feels.
Speaker 1: Not yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, why don't we bring that to the show history Debating and let Jenny we get a historian on to get the talk goes No, the fall of the Burly Wall, and me go jenerate you were negative? Nap, still there, it didn't happen, it didn't fall. Still up, No, send me photos, n get photos yourself.
Speaker 3: Madonna through the first brick at Stonewall. Yes, anyway negative? You know how recently I'm doing this in the secret segment because I'm not supposed to be talking about this, you know how recently on this podcast I mentioned that I had a new podcast in the world. Yeah, so I mentioned that well before I was informed that there was quite a hefty NDA involved. So I wasn't supposed to say a word. Oh God, but it's already happened on this podcast, and so I'm like, well, they can keep a secret. I'm not going to say anything else, but I will say, check your feed on this podcast on the is it just me feed on Wednesday morning around six am Sydney time. Check your feed then and we'll be posting a bonus episode and.
Speaker 1: That's going to be something to do with this podcast or the secret podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't never said it had anything to do with the secret podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh got it? Okay, all right, No, I'll be checking you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a bonus episode for fun.
Speaker 1: But well, I have to be involved because it's my podcast. So I'm thinking nice I record it. I don't know what else it could be.
Speaker 6: I don't believe any of this happened. I'm going to debate.
Speaker 1: This, all right, next week bonus episode.
Speaker 3: No this week?
Speaker 1: Oh this week.
Speaker 3: Sorry if you're listening to this on Monday.
Speaker 1: It's a couple of days away, all right, But who knows what the bonus episode could be exciting.
Speaker 6: Could be history debating.
Speaker 3: It could be she's really latching onto this isn't.
Speaker 1: She I've got a thing.
Speaker 6: I forgot about it.
Speaker 1: You know what we should have done? We should have given Jenner the fill in show over the break. Radio shows do it. When I go away, someone feels in and we've got some old guy that doesn't. When Kyl and Jackie O goes away, I feel some young gun the talent when we go away. We should get Jenna and you know she could pick a co host. We don't care.
Speaker 3: Jenna, what do you think?
Speaker 6: Can I have tried it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have to can it just be myself. Yeah, if you want, you can do what you want.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you think that's the best offering. Absolutely, it's completely up to You.
Speaker 1: Could do history debating if you want. It's such a beloved idea that we just had.
Speaker 3: But it has to be like a similar vibe to our podcast that you can't just start doing fucking murder mysteries. Yeah, Like it has to be somewhat similar to that.
Speaker 1: You could do is it just three? And you could do math problems and find out if the answer is in fact three not seven plus eight?
Speaker 3: Is it just three?
Speaker 1: No, it's not, it's fifteen?
Speaker 3: What could she do? Is it just me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be the same as our title, like a similar vibe.
Speaker 1: Is it just he? And it's one man in the Is it just he?
Speaker 3: You bring in three people?
Speaker 6: Yes, two of.
Speaker 3: The mused, they then pronounced one of the mus Is he him? Which is he?
Speaker 1: Who is it he? Ah?
Speaker 3: Like that that is very good?
Speaker 1: Which is we? You get six glasses of liquids in a black cup so no one can see the color, and you get someone to drink them. Is it just we? Or is it Coca colar? No sugar?
Speaker 3: The best cocine, and when you are guessing, it's like, is it just milk?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then when you find the one that is actually urine, you go, is it just week? I love that idea. Who you're gonna get to drink? We won't be here?
Speaker 1: Wait? Is it just Fifee? And you've got Feefee box and people have to guess if it's only her in the studio, is it just me and fief.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we would be doing fee Fee quite a favor by putting it on our show because of how many listeners we have. But she does work for a rival networks.
Speaker 1: So true, and she'd be so anxious with all this audience. She's not used to anything. Well, Jenna, we give you full reins. We will have another break in the end of the year, Christmas break, and you can record a show for then. If is it just we? If you want to do that deal, you can get a co host, you can get Sam, get some listeners involved, do what you need. Okay, signing the contract Now.
Speaker 3: You know that the more options you throw at her, she's going to get overwhelmed. So keep it simple.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have the feeling show over Christmas.
Speaker 6: Get there, No no, oh, I'm taking control, Mitch.
Speaker 1: You'll upload it for it, right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Well, can I have the log in?
Speaker 3: Do you not have it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Closer to the date you should to me, you'll.
Speaker 3: Be able to use your login and you've got access on your Jenna portal as well as Jones and Demand. But is it just me? Do not have it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 1: The password was just wonder.
Speaker 3: I've been getting the ships for three years for her not helping it Upwise, she can't even access.
Speaker 1: I message metch today. I'm like, what's the fucking Instagram pass with her? I had no idea and the log in on my desktop? Yeah, anyway, listen, is it just used? Could be a big thing, guys, And it was great to have Jessica on today, but I do want you to get together.
Speaker 3: With Jessica just well maybe it was because I said with a lot of confidence Jasmine or something, wasn't it? It's corrected me?
Speaker 1: Everyone played again. Yeah, a good point. I'm going to make dms. But it's all right here you.
Speaker 6: Guys, welcome back to our ears.
Speaker 7: Love the show.
Speaker 3: Is it just to people who what a fool? I swear? When you introduced it it was this is j Jasmine.
Speaker 4: I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I'm not going to call Jasmine out, but I'll be perfectly honest with you.
Speaker 5: Hay Team, welcome back to our ears.
Speaker 6: Calling coming home.
Speaker 1: Take one.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I panicked delete delete deleep.
Speaker 1: She's so sweet. She got it on the next track. I know. So if you want to be involved, DM me Mitchell, Jenna, now you can. You can't forward them. Actually it's my baby, d m me at Mitch jury. Yeah, I do have to actually do something, Mitchell. Thank you for my verification. We haven't addressed this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'll be holding it against you for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Did you know this, Jenna, Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: Mitch was so jealous when I've got a blue tick on Twitter on the Instagram. He was so jealous he called me in bursting to tea is. Oh yes, he said, I've been manifesting a blue tick for decades and I was like, babe, I just got it. But like, I can fucking ask if you are because I know some of the works on Instagram. I was like, Hey, my friend's fucking distraught and he's desperate for a tick. And she goes, I mean, is he famous? And said not no, but can we fucking you know, pull some strings here, give him a pity tick or a pick if you will pick. And it happened, and so now I'll be using that against it for the rest of his life. He got it for me well before you said i'll try, I said, how much does it mean to you? Get me died? Oh, I'll get you a tick.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because I got all those birthday guests and we've had a great run of guests tiver Das.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, my friend.
Speaker 6: Now Phil freed forward on mine as well for the fill of show, just so people know who I am.
Speaker 1: For the fill. You've got to do the fill. You've got to You've got to earn your blue tick.
Speaker 6: Yes I will.
Speaker 1: I've earned it as of you, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Didn't you previously get knocked back by requesting in app to be verified? That's right? Don't you forget that if you didn't as well?
Speaker 1: No, I never did.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that you could apply for a blue tick on Instagram until you told me that they knocked your back. I was like, oh, I do you even want one? Because I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: But no, to be fair, the only reason I want one, and this is true. Apart from ego it was nice, but this is true, and I'm being honest here is because it helps me when I'm booking guests for my show, because I DM people all the time, Netflix stars and reality people love Island kids to come on my radio show. And if I'm not a blue tick, it goes straight, it goes to their unknown faulder. But if you are blue tick, do you go straight to their dms?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? That's probably how I got row Hit Roy on the show. I slipped the tick in there fuzzy drink, but yeah, I was I've never been one that has, like Deatherally wanted a blue tick is. I worry that it makes me look less relatable because like there's something about seeing something with the blue tick. You're like, oh, who's this try hard? Oh who's this one? Why did they have one? I feel like people get a bit weird about it.
Speaker 1: For your content. Maybe you're soul of the earth, you're the man's man, but I'm I'm red carpet baby. I'm laughing, by the way around, that's not true. Yeah, right, when I tagged the a leeper in my Instagram stories, I want her to think he's one of us, a meaning and and famous and wildly talented with a thin waist to boot.
Speaker 3: Well, even the most absurd request I may happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was very impressed in so with turn around. Imagine if I flew.
Speaker 3: Her over, actually pulled that off. So good to be.
Speaker 1: You know Hayden has met Dio. I told this story. Yeah, the poster in the bag, he did pay for it. Embarrassing Barston, not my boyfriend, Like I talked to the stars for for you, idiot.
Speaker 3: And yet where is I don't know?
Speaker 1: I talked to the kiss a graphic You want Sam Fisher done?
Speaker 3: Jenna is Dino played on WSFM? Yes, fabulous? All right, what do we need to do to somehow steal the WSFM guest book its laptop? Just type into the contact d I d surely it's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be a plus three four Swedish number.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I'm going to try and do this? Yeah, I'm gonna get Dido's number.
Speaker 3: Can you steal the producer's laptop?
Speaker 1: Shall I call the guestbooker? Now?
Speaker 3: No, you can getting Jenna to do it. If you do it, I'll get you a blue tick.
Speaker 6: No, I can't, can I I'll do it if I get a blue tie.
Speaker 3: I don't have them in my pocket.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you just mits just throw around blue ticks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine if I could just like I had software and it says like I'm going to take Lady Gaga other way.
Speaker 1: Fuck it ow, I'm bringing this chance. I went to change my username and it was like, if you know this, you lose your boy tick.
Speaker 3: But why would you change? You use name, It's Mitch Cherry, that's what you want.
Speaker 1: No want, not my username. Sorry, my It's like you use a name and then your name underneath it, just the name because I had a cowboy No, but it did warn me that if I changed it, I could lose I could lose it because there was a cowboy next week and you told me to get rid of it. Ruin's Brandy.
Speaker 3: It looked fugly. Why have you got a stepid cowboys that have a brand for you, aboy cowboys.
Speaker 1: I've got leather boots.
Speaker 3: What Jenna, what emojis brings to mine? First? When you think Mitch Cherry a burger.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. What about you?
Speaker 3: Maybe that one where they've got the tongue out and one of their eyes is bigger than the other, like eyes are a bit cross mank you.
Speaker 1: Look like that, Jenna. I picture.
Speaker 3: The upside down smile always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or the smile that doesn't have a mouth on it. And Mitchell says, it's just the stop sign. What you think of me, because you command and a whole audience Like a stop sign, people listen to you. Stop three seconds and move on.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you one thing on Kentucky, Jenna's legs are a give way sign. That joke made no sense. Give way sign.
Speaker 1: That's the show. Nothing we have said fucking right away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what sign would have moved?
Speaker 1: Breakdown bay one way? Oh no, you wanted to come out again. You don't want it to You don't want it to be stuck in there.
Speaker 3: No, I meant that you don't give it anal one oh one way one way.
Speaker 1: We're technically this.
Speaker 3: Too, No three right? Oh god, oh great, that's her christmospheres. I'm gonna a log on a Vista print. I'm going to put a sign on a shirt.
Speaker 1: That's great. All right. On that note, we should go everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's a dry hump.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love a dry harp. That's all Hayden I do these days, Just dry bit of a jerk off, some hot kissing. That's it.
Speaker 3: You've dropped enough hints over time that lead me to believe you don't actually do it fucking that much. And that's fine. Do what you want the energy. He's the one you stabbing it up. He's got to do all the preparation.
Speaker 1: He's gotta lie under me. He loves it.
Speaker 3: Oh. I always pictured him on top. I can't believe you do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very lazy.
Speaker 3: His core strength must be wild to not have broken ribs.
Speaker 1: I'm not stuck on top fair enough. I don't put any of my body weight on his chest. Leaks can be out poor.
Speaker 3: I hate length, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: If I'm holding them at least it doesn't have to actually hold them there. I can do it because I'm strong.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you're good. Yeah, but that's actually you're doing more of a stretch. If you're holding it up. He's let him rest it on your shoulders. He's not doing as much of a stretch.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, have you had a root yet after lockdown so you could give blood?
Speaker 3: Now you just stole that joke from me. What do you mean I said that last in the last episode.
Speaker 1: What happened yesterday? Little line?
Speaker 3: Three weeks in episode only six, I said, ah, I wouldn't mind a fuck, it's been so long. I could donate blood now. And then you went on a big, impassioned rant about how ridiculous it is to insinuate that we'd have AIDS in our blood.
Speaker 1: I really did think.
Speaker 3: But what you were really thinking was fuck, that's good gear. I'm going to recycle that later. You just gave it back to me like a boomerang. That's my joke, dog, you can't steal my material.
Speaker 1: I didn't even make a joke. I just said, have you given blood? You could now?
Speaker 3: You said you could give blood now.
Speaker 1: That's not a give me What isn't a joke? Is it a joke to you? You can give blood Willy Nilly Jenna, not us US AIDS skaks. Yeah, so per the Australian government, the Red Cross. Well I'm cross with you, Red Cross.
Speaker 3: The fact that fucking me is an honor that I so sell them grant anyone, and yet they don't want to risk for him. Yep, because I could have it, despite the fact that I've got a clean bill of health. Every time I get a sexual health check. Have you done that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What? Oh?
Speaker 3: It was so fucking awkward last time.
Speaker 6: I did one.
Speaker 1: What were they a fan?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no they they were like, here's your fucking things, Go do some samples. So I've pissed in the cart and then I brought it back to the pathologist and she goes, oh, yes, just leave it in that pigeon hole stuck outside the door.
Speaker 4: Thank you for.
Speaker 3: Coming the door. And then I'm in the waiting room and I'm like, oh, everyone can see them just holding my own piss in a bag. And then I had to put it in the pigeon hole, which was translucent. It wasn't like a white box like a letterbox. Everyone could see what I just dropped off.
Speaker 1: I was like, really, pets, oh perspects that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: And I'm like just seeing things from that three year old. He's on the ground playing the toys. I'm seeing it from his perspective, and he's like, ma'am, what's that? Man's just awful.
Speaker 1: That's HIV.
Speaker 3: You know what that is? Mason gonorrhea?
Speaker 1: You know, a nummy and Daddy had that vocal argument and we ended up voting no on the piece of paper that came in the litter bump. That's why, That's why. And then the doctor would come in and go Braxton, some stupid modern kid's name, Hrexia Dunlop.
Speaker 3: You know how when you go down to the beach, Dunlop and you get scared of crabs. I want you to remain that way as an adult, avoid crabs at all costs. You'll end up like that man that pissed in a jar.
Speaker 1: You know, Jabbari I always tell you to stay away from dark holes. The same remains true. And you're a dollar now the doctor needs you go Devondale.
Speaker 3: Are assuming that Devondale's mum's home phobia? Yeah, I was more just thinking as a child, whether your parents Homophoberg or not. It be a bit hard to explain why it just pissed in a cup.
Speaker 1: My parents just would always be so shocked that two men were kissing on TV.
Speaker 3: I remember actually that happened once. I was in the hallway just clean my teeth and Mama Daba watching TV and I heard through the loundering wall two men kissing. I hate that, Yeah, And I was like, get used to it, bitch.
Speaker 1: Yack.
Speaker 3: One day when I bring Glendale home or some modern name.
Speaker 6: Glenn twenty Glenn, Mum and dad.
Speaker 1: One day in the near future, we will re neated dollars Firefox, Mozilla.
Speaker 3: This is my fiance Mozilla.
Speaker 1: This is my life partner, Brata, and you better get used to it.
Speaker 3: This is Safari.
Speaker 1: Adobe. You don't have to talk to me.
Speaker 3: What's you calling a kid? Adobe? That's actually happened.
Speaker 1: Adobe is not a cute name.
Speaker 3: That's nice, Adobe Coombs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my family member of mine. You know when you've got like the weird step, aren't you, and then they have a kid and you just go a family member.
Speaker 3: And disorder cousins for not really Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: They named their child eight. True story gh A.
Speaker 3: T E eight barbrito no no no e g h T like the number yeah umber eight. Have you heard that dumb dad joke where it's like, oh, this lady was in the back of ambulance in labor on the way to hospital and she looked out at the petrol station and thought, that's a beautiful name. I'm going to call my kid that Kossony, But it was Kerosene. It's pronounced that's really fair little maybe Kross.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. Have you guys seen Selling Sunset?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: The Selling Sunset that the it's awesome. The luxe listings of LA It's like Deverly Hills, right. The cast is sensational. Anyway, of the leads is Chrischelle, and it was Chrischelle and in one.
Speaker 3: And the Sunset Market and they go, so, we've got the twilight, We've got the dusk over here. Which sunset you after? Yeah, dawn, it's more of a sun rise, but you know we do variation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more of a dust gun. Anyway, Chrischelle is one of the stars. And she did Got a Q and I one day and I watched on YouTube and they're like, chrisll Yeah, Chris Chrischelle come from She went funny story Actually, so I was actually born in a taxi cab and my mom had to pull over. My dad was driving pull over. She pulled over at a Shell uh and lo and behold the staff member helped us and served us and got me out of the womb. And their name was Chris. And my mom said, how can I honor Chris Chris Shell? And that's where Chrischelle came from And that's a true storey Chris Chris Shell.
Speaker 6: I could have just named it Chris.
Speaker 1: Also, imagine if his name was Faras and she was at a cow tax how do I honor for rasps oh, foul texts or just for as texts? If his name was big, big Shell, I think you would have been cheering if his name was me.
Speaker 3: Also, you mentioned that she said I was in the taxi cab. Why do they say taxi cab? That only say both?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 3: Where do we broadcast our radio studio room?
Speaker 1: Yeah true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on my laptop computer, I'm.
Speaker 1: Holding a writing pen. Hey, that's my phone device. Oh my god. Actually, wow, that is really well.
Speaker 3: People used to say mobile phone. Oh someone's calling put him on? Is it Kathy Freeman?
Speaker 1: Now I actually have to go. My radio show is on a.
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes forget about it.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of a listening listening radio show broadcast Jenna Get Working podcast on the fill In Show Home and I will see you guys next week for episode eighty eight, The Very Special Ambiguous Gift.
Speaker 3: No, we're not promising anything.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, one will be on the show next week. Yeah, don't bother, but I'll be listening and there's a secret podcast dropping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, you're right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for getting to the end of the show. It's great to be back. It feels like we adore you. And please, just because we've stopped the reviews for the time being, so don't stop leaving us one. Leave us a review five stars. It keeps us going, boots us in the algorithm and as always'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and keep buying mugs. They're on our Instagram.
Speaker 7: Please.
Speaker 1: Why all right, guys, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Love you, catchy thin It just me a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.