Speaker 1: I feel very seen right now.
Speaker 2: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major.
Speaker 3: How to Witch Bitch.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of How To Witch Bitch. We show the Witch of Moon's Lane. Hello, Hello, jeez, Okay, I need to kill weird. Now today's episode, we've got another reading for you. We're in the middle of June, I know, well, almost the end of June. Mate, when that's crazy, it's scary. It is scariest I know, I know, I can't believe it. We're nearly on another holiday. Hey, before we get into today's episode, we do have someone joining us, Nikola, for a reading.
Speaker 4: This will be fun.
Speaker 3: TikTok.
Speaker 2: We'd like to say thank you and hello to Beautiful Disaster, which I think is appropriate for us.
Speaker 4: The name of that podcast Ruin as well.
Speaker 2: Ashley Askins to Mayor Edwards and on Instagram Crystal Dooan Snobby Britt, we love you already, Renee Wintel, Highland Kaz and Tammy one one six four. Now we've had and you're gonna love this. We've had a bit of feedback from a number of different people about how to pronounce hegerty heck, what is it?
Speaker 4: Her carte? I say hegety, and they go, there's no G in it, but you know, hey anywhere Astrean.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, ponies apparently say we say he karte. Never heard it with a G before. Interesting, we're wondering where you are from Ponies. Another one as well, Oh wow, it's Katie, said, I say herka te.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hikarte.
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 4: I say hegety, which is called the whole thing, which is just j ah, you say potato. Potato's it medo?
Speaker 2: I said, Lord, can I use the funk off spray to see another agent who keeps contacting my clients and getting listings in the area?
Speaker 3: Or is there something else you suggest? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Wow? Yeah rude, how very rude, Kelly.
Speaker 4: I would definitely be using the fuck off spray if you can go past their business their business and go around it spray it. Do it at nighttime so that they don't see you. But yeah, I love it. That's not cool.
Speaker 2: I saw an evenl eye today as well. When I was out of my walk, I saw one on someone's front gate.
Speaker 4: It's funny when you do something and then you reckon. It's like the yellow car thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Well this we were did an episode on evil Eyes.
Speaker 3: It was quite it was actually quite beautiful this evil.
Speaker 2: But also someone else said, spitting three times is a Jewish ship position to ward off the evil eye, protected against misfortunes. Sometimes they will say poo poo pooh.
Speaker 4: That's what the Italians do when they get married. Now they spit on the bride. Oh have you seen that, going fast to get the bride's pitty? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the water off evil apparently.
Speaker 1: Also get in trouble.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: It's not the Italians, it's the Greeks. It's not the Greeks, it's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay.
Speaker 2: Also, Sophie says, I was thinking about a comment you guys read out a few episodes back from someone saying they work with clients all.
Speaker 3: Day in the beauty industry. I do too.
Speaker 2: You know the old saying about gossip with hairdressers, it's a hundred times more full on with a beauty therapist in a closed room, everything comes out.
Speaker 3: I wanted that listener to know what I do.
Speaker 2: I have a mantra basically saying I can feel their insert feelings, but it's not mine. I release it. I can feel your anger, but it's not mine. And I release it. It does get overwhelming at times. Happy to share more.
Speaker 4: Well, you could be like the therapists from fifty Shades to Gray and become a multi multi millionaire and tell the world everything.
Speaker 3: What therapists and fifty Shades are gray.
Speaker 4: That's who wrote it or the therapist did. Yeah, she used to be a wax. She used to wax. Oh, and she used to hear all the stories of why they have some Brazilians or why they were down there. So that's where all that saxtual stuff came from.
Speaker 3: And she was she read wrote a book that's actually very smart.
Speaker 2: Also, Abigail has set us a message. How you gorgeous, hilarious pair. I've followed you for a long time, not only just connected on the Grainium. I did want to ask a question after your podcast Unlocking Mirrors, I went around the house and locked all mine. The next morning, I can go down to my home office and my.
Speaker 4: Schedule. It's like where you make a marking for protection or you make a marketing joy or something like that, which.
Speaker 3: Was family a fixed to my doorframe was on the floor.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, okay, yep, yes.
Speaker 3: I do have a mirror in my office.
Speaker 2: The signal is for protection and basically says that only positive energy may enter this space.
Speaker 4: Yea and off.
Speaker 2: I checked the sticky tape on the back and it was still extremely tacky. I replaced the signal on the frame and it hasn't moved since. But that was about three months ago. What the f happened?
Speaker 3: Waw wow? Okay, so she locked all the mirrors.
Speaker 4: But the thing with that is is if if it is falling, remember that it has done its work, so that particular war so they call them wards as well. That has particularly it's it's work, just like a crystal. If a crystal drops and breaks or it just breaks for no reason, it's done its job. So it's almost like due to get a new one. So sometimes the water is actually full, it's done its job, so you're due for a new one.
Speaker 3: There you go, after buddings, We love your comments.
Speaker 4: Hi, do you have anything the job?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: That pain.
Speaker 2: On today's episode, we are joined by Nikola who is going to have has got some questions for you and also particularly to see if there's any people in spirit.
Speaker 4: So what I'll get you to do is to pop this up to your heart chakra and give me a big breath in for me.
Speaker 3: You're ready.
Speaker 4: Breathe in, breath, shake your shoulders, shakes.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 4: That's it. Shuffle the cards and you can shuffle them because they're quite old. You can shuffle them like this. All. Yeah, Well, when you're ready, just spread the cards and just give me. That's okay.
Speaker 3: If they're for.
Speaker 4: You, if you want them, if you want them, you can take them and just give me ten cards.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many of that is, okay, any of the process of moving, no looking at moving, not particularly Okay. Have you just moved.
Speaker 1: I moved about a year ago. But I just started. I just took over a business. I just started my own business.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'll go I'll get to that a minute. Okay. So this is talking about more than one way to make money, which is coming in this year. You're also the Queen of Swords, which is basically somebody that is a little bit depleted at the moment. So this is talking about trying to work out how to bring more water back into your life. So this is saying that you have finished a nine year cycle, and yes, you've been sacrificing a lot of yourself. That's why you are the Queen of Swords at the moment, which is a bit burnt out. So it's saying we need to look at other things, especially your mental and physical health. So you should be walking or looking at maybe some yogur or maybe anything that sort of would help you mentally, not necessarily physically, but the mental will then help physically be walking, all right, So walking get going. As far as love goes, it's talking about choosing the golden apple of love, and it feels like we've had nothing previously to compare that to. And so what this is saying is is you'll keep on a loop. You keep going round and round and round and round. So we really need to take some time out and really think about maybe getting a vision board or getting a board and putting some stuff up of what it is that you want to do. So there's some big, big changes. So like a tower, if you imagine the foundation of who you are, you're changing quite rapidly. So any person you would grab at the moment wouldn't be great for you. So it's talking about you sort of like going back to ground zero, opening up Pandora's box, being very very frank with yourself about what you will and won't put up with because I feel like you just keep looping. So what we've got to do now is this has been causing a lot of anxiety. The golden fleece you seek is not there yet, and it does say signing of documents and contracts and a move would be good for you. So I feel like where you're living is not great. So if I was to ask you, do you really like where you live? Would the answer be yes or no? It would be never. That's okay, right, That's where you live is your sanctuary, so it needs to be where you feel like, I'm coming home, i can rest here, I'm getting a great night's sleep, I'm feeling safe in this environment, so that you can get up and go, go, go, because you've opened up Pandora's box the good, the bad, and the ugly right, and you're now really worn out as far as relationships go. I've gotten on again, off again top of relationship around you at the moment, and I'm really feeling like we need to look at that. It really needs to be over, so you need to hurry it up. But I do feel a fresh start is what you need. A fresh start, that's what starts with a new nine years old with a move. Yes, you are moving into working for yourself and also still working for somebody else. So I feel like you've got the balance coming in until we can sort of move on over. So I'm just going to get you to pick three cards for your new business, but you need to start looking at your health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so three cards. Do you want to hear something funny? Yeah, I had a dream recently, go to hear about it. Yeah, there was a crow.
Speaker 4: In my dream. Yeah, that's a messenger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I was in a car and it was at my window. It was tapping on the window. Yeah, and I went I looked around and he went sick. And then I went, who's sick?
Speaker 4: And he went you yeah, And I was like yeah, yeah. So what that means is you're in a car, which is movement, which means slow down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So slow down takes some time to meditate, to walk, to do the things that need mental health and physical health, because if you go too quickly, you get too burnt out. And then if you're too burnt out when things start improving, you can't You're not focused enough to be able to do it because you're too sick. All right, So it says being recognized for the type of work that you do. Yes, so you will be. But also build a good team around you so that you know you can start working on a business rather than in the business. Okay, you definitely need to take care of yourself. It's come up straight up again. Trust your intuitions. With relationships, you give too much. And with the relationship you're in, you're at loggerheads. You're pretending you don't have a problem that you do. So we need to get onto that.
Speaker 1: You're very seen right now.
Speaker 4: All right, So do you want to have a look at love? Yeah, all right, give me ten cards from anywhere. Someone's trying to get a message to you.
Speaker 1: Just it's really funny.
Speaker 4: I was getting the name ruby before, like but ruby, but I feel like it's a duel. So I feel like it's some sort of they're showing me. It's red and it's a some sort of type of jewel. It's either around my neck or on my it's like a real cold right now. Yeah, So were you left any ruby type of necklaces or things like that or something like that, because I feel like it's it's a ruby and they're showing it to me. And it's a jew and you're either wearing it on your wedding ring ring finger or you or the person's wearing it around them like a brooch or something. But it's Ruby.
Speaker 1: I did work with a girl named Ruby. Yeah, yeah, but I know I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 4: But she hasn't passed. No, Okay, This person that I'm talking to is your grandmother, all right. So she just jumped in and said grandmother, and then she showed me Ruby, and then she kept showing me this diamond.
Speaker 1: So both of my grandmothers are still alive.
Speaker 4: But my this okay, all right, Well this person is on your mother line, so it's your mother or my great grandmother. Okay, all right, Well she she's only passed last year.
Speaker 1: She's a few years ago.
Speaker 4: No, your mom passed last year, right, okay, so she could be bringing her through. Let me just have the Why would I be bringing up Ruby?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Why would they be making me mention her? Is this someone that you could potentially be stealing into the business that you want to do?
Speaker 1: No, she used to be in the business. No longer in the business.
Speaker 4: Okay, why is she bringing her in there?
Speaker 3: She used to be in the business.
Speaker 2: Was it a bad party or was it? Did you buy the business from her?
Speaker 1: Not from her? She was an employee, she's no longer working for the business, so.
Speaker 3: She wasn't a great influence.
Speaker 1: For me and her. It was fine, okay, but there was a hard ending to that.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: And so your second she's bringing in for some reason, believe it or not, she's a positive resolution to conflicts. So even though she may not have been liked by whatever, but you be careful of who you listen to, because I feel like that there was a lot of stuff in here because she keeps bringing me ruby and when I went to the engagement finger, that usually means a good partnership.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, yeah, we got along really well.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, well that relationship will continue to grow closer. I've got forgiveness here, and I've got that would be a positive resolution to yours, your problem. So she comes in and works for you. You can work on the business rather than in it, which means you're not going to be so stressed out, which means you can grow it quicker.
Speaker 3: Okay, Does that make sense? It does?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, let's see what mom wants to say, jeel, jewel, m hm, does it really be a jewel?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But then I want to say Julie, yeah, I keep getting Jay, and then I want to because I'm going to due because it was just give me two seconds.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sway it, don't don't know, just give me. I'm just hearing, all right, give me three three? See what she wants to say.
Speaker 4: Okay, you ready. You are ready and have all the resources and the ability for next year to manifest your dream. However, it is even though you might be in a temporary pouse of action, it is an unnecessary worry. You've got to look at where you're planting your seeds and who you're planting your seeds with. So this is saying I wish you were content and rewarding family life. Emotionally and materially, all your needs are met, but I want you to be in a trustworthy relationship. So it's talking about the person that you need to be with is somebody that you want to trust wholeheartedly, and I don't necessarily believe you've got that at this particular moment. Who's Jason, I don't know it's Jason or Jackson, or it's Ja. It's Ja James jack it is.
Speaker 2: No, that's Jae. It's not Jamie best friend.
Speaker 3: Listening into conversation. Who is Jamie?
Speaker 1: It's just the biggest bread crumbing mother. Right, I feel like I'm read. I feel like I didn't even think about.
Speaker 3: That is your past parent? Jay though as well?
Speaker 2: No, no, but you were saying before you were nodding a window.
Speaker 1: She was saying, Jay, Well, I'm there's a very close friend of mine who is the ex girlfriend of my father of my children. Right, she's just had a baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not about this. This is about the.
Speaker 1: Fact that Gemma.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, that would be a gen was she Well, no, this is more about the fact of who you're dating, because that's no, because we're trying to get rid of all of these ones.
Speaker 3: I think you're wanting it to be a good sign. We're getting the golden.
Speaker 4: Fleece, right, we need to deserve the golden fleece. You need to get yourself happier and healthier and know what you deserve. But you can't compare what you've had proving to what's coming. So therefore, this is your time to really focus on yourself, your health, and your new business and really sort of get that where you need to be and let go of the people that are bread crumbing Jamie, and also that other one you're seeing them, So on that note, what does she want to tell you about them? Pick one for each.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this one's just screaming at me.
Speaker 4: And this is a charity case, so that's great. Next one, Oh wow, have a desire to move on and search for something way more better or spiritual or emotional. So therefore both of them, give me three for I can see that next year you are meeting someone, so give me three card for that person.
Speaker 1: I'm allowed to touch the cards and go through them, and give me three palms are cold again?
Speaker 4: Really, first off, let's have successful self employment and spend time alone while you enjoy life. So the luxuries. We don't want to keep having memories and trying romanticized past relationships, especially with people that you had issues regarding your children with. The next one is also about things moving on at a cut fast pace. And when that happens, many things are happening at once. Then the right person walks in. So right now, it's like, if you're focusing on the wrong things. They're like the devil, their distraction. They're distracting you from actually really doing very well at this particular timeframe with your baby, which is your business. Is there anything you want to ask me?
Speaker 1: It's my mum here.
Speaker 4: Well, she's the one that's talking the femis and you can ask her anything. A big card, there's the angel. So right now, even though things haven't turned out the way that you'd hope, they are going to turn out a lot better. It just says, it's just you're going through a time of renewal and change and there is a positive change at the end of it. So keep on keeping keep going. Fortune is on your side. So that's why they don't want to get to distracted, because this is where you can be focusing, and this is where you can focus all your hurt and pain as well.
Speaker 1: Give Ruby a call you I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. What does April mean to you?
Speaker 1: My eldest son's birthdays in April? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have three children?
Speaker 4: Do you want to have one more?
Speaker 3: Did you want to think you have?
Speaker 4: Did you have? Okay? Have you got two and one?
Speaker 1: What do you mean do you have.
Speaker 4: Have you had an abortion or a miscarriage.
Speaker 1: But my ex just had a baby and he's not involved. But I am ex.
Speaker 3: Has just had my father of your Yeah, so that's three okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, and you're raising this child with your children.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm hoping to Yeah, we're going to be very close.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So that's two.
Speaker 1: And the one. We told the lactation consultant this morning at the hospital that I was the dad. All right, well there you go.
Speaker 4: Here we go, pick a card on that one of what she wants to say. There, okay, time of positive change, moving forward and this is a fortunate time for you.
Speaker 3: So there we go.
Speaker 4: There's your two in your one.
Speaker 1: There's no way I was never having any more kids.
Speaker 2: So how does that situation work with the ex? So it's your ex's child and you're taking care of the child.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very close with the baby's mum, right okay, And so we're hoping to just stay very close.
Speaker 3: And he uses what's a relationship like with your ex?
Speaker 1: With me and him or her and him?
Speaker 3: No, you and him.
Speaker 1: It's fine. It is what it is, you know.
Speaker 3: But it seems as though you want that family around you.
Speaker 4: Well it makes sense because that would be half brother and it makes sense that you know they'd follow on. Denise Richards did that with she ended up taking over the twins of Charlie she thank god really and his second wife. She ends up raising all the four of them, her two daughters, his two sons, and she adopted one.
Speaker 3: So you've had some interesting answers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And I'm getting named Danielle to Danny. So just pick a card on that because I won't be forgetting who's coming. There we go, I trustworthy relationship is coming where emotionally and your material needs a met. This is a contended and warning family life where they have children and you have children as well. And it's a it's like a Danny a Daniel. It's a Danny. Is there?
Speaker 3: Oh, we don't go there. I think we've already figured this out.
Speaker 4: One, okay, already.
Speaker 3: We'll find out about and Daniel.
Speaker 4: Definitely a d Daniel.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much, Nicole. I hope that's giving you some answers and some direction as well. Are you ready to check the star?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where we can do some wards as well. I'll show you how to do some old pagan wards that you can put at your front door. So that's actually a good thing to talk about.
Speaker 3: Like which arts and graft?
Speaker 4: Yeah, which arts and grass? And we can certainly talk about the Morgan again because we're going to look at talking about her and her two sisters.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that's right now.
Speaker 4: It's Bathe and Mayhe and they're Celtic and they were crows, which is interesting. Yeah, so they used to sho up on the battlefield. They came as messengers.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we'll look at her as well.
Speaker 3: And that's what we were just talking about with Nicola as well in this episode, the.
Speaker 4: Messenger of the Crow with the Messenger of the Crows.
Speaker 3: We planned it, we did, okay.
Speaker 4: Aries this week of June encourages patients. Momentum is building, but not everything needs to happen at once. Focus on finishing what you've started before chasing the next challenge, Taurus, A welcome sense of stability settles in. This is a strong week financial planning, home projects, and strengthening important relationships. Consistency is your superpower right now, Gemini, your words carry extra influence this week. Whether you're negotiating, networking or simply catching up with friends, Meaningful conversations can open unexpected doors cancer. As your season unfolds, confidence brings growth. Prioritize your own needs without guilt. A personal goal or dream you've been dreaming about you will nurture into progress. This week, Leah, take a little time out before next big push forward. Reflection, rest and tying up loose ends will prove more valuable than constant activity. Listen to your intuition Virgo. Teamwork and community are highlighted. Friends, colleagues, or like minded people will offer great advice and opportunities to use, so take a closer look at your long term objective. Libra Recognition may come from an unexpected direction. Your efforts are paying off and you are not going unnoticed. This week favors taking initiative given professional or personal endeavors Scorpio. A broader perspective helps solve a lingering problem. Learning, travel planning, or exploring new ideas could reignite a sense of purpose and excitement. Sagittarius. This week invites deeper conversations and meaningful connections. Don't be afraid to discuss what really matters. Honesty creates stronger foundations rather than avoiding difficult topics. Capricorn relationships will take center stage. So cooperation, compromise, and clear communication helps move over any misunderstandings and strengthens important partnerships. Aquarius, a productive energy surrounds your daily routine. Small improvements to your schedule, habits, or workpace can have surprisingly positive effects on your well being and your efficiency. Pisces. Joy and creativity and self expression are strongly featured. Whether you're doing this through art, romance, hobbies, or even if you spend some more time with children. Making room for activities that generally will make you smile are very good for you this week. So growth for everyone comes with connections, conversations, collaborations, and shared experiences. And that's your starts.
Speaker 2: Thank you for today, Thank you to Nicola, Thank you Michelle, thank you for the Crows. Whoever else we're thanking. Make sure that you share the podcast with your friends. Feel free to rate it as well. It sounds like we'll be talking about a few things in very interesting things in the next cole weeks as.
Speaker 4: Well, and said, and what you'd like to learn about as well, or any spells that you'd like us to do. I still think we should do an evil I do that as well and show them because we didn't get to show. Oh we didn't actually get to do it, so I think we could do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can do that.
Speaker 4: Some mollible.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 4: We can do it next time.
Speaker 3: It's my salad. Thank you. We'll speak to you again soon.
Speaker 4: Bye. Woodwork Podcasts, mobile podcast recording, woodwork Podcasts dot com dot are you