Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Showtime.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, they've been around, haven't they.
Speaker 4: The main host has got weavers of his house. The news reader's house smells like pooh, have you.
Speaker 2: Got a sensational stick?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: Show one thousand, one hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 2: It's the Christian O'Conor Show. But right now we bow down and worship Patsy on the project, pat you did an amaze that's so quiet and I saw it and you were Honestly, I was so proud proud of you, Patsy. You are you amazing on it and you really were so confident and powerful in what you were saying. You were owning your your message. And I get the feeling that you're really sort of lit up at the moment what you're doing with the with the podcast. So you should be so.
Speaker 3: Proud, you know why, because I'm just speaking my truth, like I'm just speaking at how it is.
Speaker 2: It's taken you a long time. People should know that it's not it's not been easy for you to get to that. You know, we started to wat you doing a podcast about two years ago, and now it is the right time for you to do it. No, it is, yeah, and now now look what's happening for you. It's a moment.
Speaker 3: It's so good to be able to add to the debate and get, you know, be part of part of what I feel is a really major movement in that space. It's really exciting because I think finally we're going to make a difference. So yeah, it was great.
Speaker 2: So what happened then, because obviously I didn't know until early yesterday evening, Patsy just sent me a screenshot of the project saying, so this is happening in that typical bombastard way she has. Why don't you send the message going hey, I'm on the project. I'd watch it. At first I was staring at it, like what is happening? Because I was making tea?
Speaker 4: Is this one of a photo shop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's not great with the gifts. Does she mean the homer one where he disappears into the hedge? She just got the wrong one, that's the default one. But so what happened Patsy?
Speaker 3: It happened very quickly, So they really They rang me about midday and said, hey, we're thinking of it. It was on the back of the act you yesterday doing that story about wanting to introduce menopause leave or leave for women yes with minopause or endometriosis. And they knew about my podcast and loved my podcast and rang and said, listen, we really need like just someone to speak truthfully about how it is for them in the workplace. And I said I'd love the opportunity. And so then they confirmed maybe a couple of hours later. So it was all very quick. So I had to rush home get my dry cleaning, and got home and Christive, what are you gonna wear?
Speaker 2: What about hair?
Speaker 3: What about makeup? I said, it's fine, it's fine, And then I will.
Speaker 2: I've got to say this. That's pink power out that you had on. It actually looked like someone running for office. No, no, you just looked on point. It did not look like you'd had to throw something together for the last guys. Was that already dry cleaned or did you just threaten the local dry cleaners, Go you've got ten minutes, go press it now.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I had to pick it up at the dry cleaners on the way. But and then I rang Mom and Dad. I thought I better let Mom and Dad because they'll be very disappointed if then they're not a cross.
Speaker 2: They must have been so proud of how's this?
Speaker 3: So when I rang Dad on the way home, he was crying, my Dad's eighty two next, that's just that love, that's just amazing crying, and I thought I'd get it, and you know, he was so proud. But it's so funny. On the way I rang them about four o'clock in the afternoon and I said, now, Dad, it's on the project and he goes, oh, yes, that's Channel ten. I'll put it on now, And I said, Dad, I'm not on for like another tree out of.
Speaker 2: Bread box and all those miserable bleak detective shows. The Brutner's turning out not stop at the moment.
Speaker 3: We had it on from four o'clock, I said to Mom, telling it's always my dad, and then it's funny. So Chris had to do the school pickup instead of me, so we had a bit of juggling to do. And he doesn't normally pick up boards because he's normally you know, working at that.
Speaker 2: She must be spook to see him there.
Speaker 3: Well, she gets in the card. Do you know what she said to him, not where's mum? She goes who's died? She wants someone and died and lucky.
Speaker 2: Look at you if you're not a regular, if your dad's not a regular on the drop off. When I used to sometimes go and pick the girls up in the afternoon, people would look at you like something has happened mission, because that's a mistake that he's here. It's even the odd charters when they sometimes call you as that second EMENCI backup number. You know, when the school called me, I'm like, what do you want?
Speaker 3: It's not my department.
Speaker 2: So Patsy, you must be you must be buzzing today. But when you come home when you were going home last night, you did so well on that.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: I'm really pleased that we're talking about it and then it's out in the space. That's what I'm really happy about. I think it's a really exciting time for women in general and workplaces. We've got this opportunity to make change and make a difference, a difference for our daughters and other generations. And I think that's just the best part of it. It's it's not a dirty word anymore. It's okay to talk about it. It's just like any other medical condition.
Speaker 2: So no, won't do you start the conversation. So perhaps people's tuned in, they've done, or we talk about telling about your podcast some where they can go hold yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's rage against the metopause. It's on the free iHeart app or wherever you get your podcasts. And episode three drops tomorrow. Who is the imaging Crump and she's a Melbourne University editor and ABC presenter. She was absolutely brilliant and it's topical because it's about workplace and she admitted to having a hot flush live on National TV, which is something that no one has ever done before. So I bow at her. I think I think that's tremendous and I think she's set the agenda now for all women in workplaces to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, Well do Patsy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show, So Gold has been once during the overnight The Games and Powers, which means we will be giving away the Gold of Thon will be happening again this morning. And also I read a great ask at A cup of hours ago is on NBC on the big American broadcasters website and the headline was, why are the Australians so damn good in the pool? They are not enjoying it. You're really take it. You always dominate in the pool, but you're really taking to the Americans this year.
Speaker 4: Although and this will make you so angry Byanker's family are all still in the US big sports fans very proud of Team USA. They were saying the same thing. Oh, like, we didn't know Strain's so good at swimming. It's so good at swimming. But of course, like the USA is still on top of the medal tally, Like, what are you talking about, They're not even in the top five, going no, no, no, what what we're seeing is USA on top of the medal tally. The news sites and the TV programs in the US just go by total medals, you are, kidd and not by how the rest of the world do it, which is who's leading in the gold medals. You are hitting the USA does have.
Speaker 2: This is like the World Series of Baseball where it's only American teams that can enter it.
Speaker 4: They just we're winning the Olympics at the moment, getting.
Speaker 2: Least everybody else is doing it fairly. You all look to see when I work up. When I wake up every morning now since it started on the weekend, the first thing I do is turn my phone on and go and look at the medal table to see have we've got another gold overnight? It's tew allow need do you get now you expect a gold first thing in the morning, like a butler bringing it to you from Team Australian when there's like just a silver bronze, Like, what have you been doing four years? Will we gold?
Speaker 4: Get used to that in week two because Australia always comes out hard in the morning. When we get to that athletics track, it does dry up well.
Speaker 1: Christian o connall's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show. Every week on the show, we did someone called the Golden Year. We go back to a year and then we played the one second winner one second of songs, big songs from that year. Today we go back to two thousand and three. Patsy we on nover two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: Was yeah, I've been on there a couple of years.
Speaker 2: What a great station that was when it launched. Now it's one of the worst in the world, that's official, But it was an incredible. My old boss got poached from the UK to fly out here and run over. But NOV the first couple years was incredible. That must have been really exciting.
Speaker 3: It was because it's not every like we all knew. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. You don't always get to be at the launch of a brand new radio station.
Speaker 2: Now I've only done it once before my career. It's so exciting, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Not start a new radio station from the first break? Do you go? Do you have to go to the government and say we want one more radio station.
Speaker 2: Buy the license a few more freaks, and there's bidding process and stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, then I have to do something called a promise to performance. But this is not a question that is anywhere illuminating and or interesting. Put it on the Radio Wars podcast with Craig Bruce. So Chack was just fifteen.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's right, Yeah, I was in year ten.
Speaker 2: I was just really I turned thirteen two thousand and three. As I'm turning thirty, you're in year ten.
Speaker 4: My first kiss in two thousand.
Speaker 2: Turning thirty of my wife's bottom.
Speaker 3: Who was it Jack?
Speaker 4: Her name is Bree More.
Speaker 2: Another great story. All right, so because they're too exciting at the moment.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and three, Arnie became the governor of California. Just turned seventy seven yesterday. Ug Boots went from Bogan to mainstream. No, they got one unboot in both have they mainstream and Bogan? The Da Vinci Code. Any of us read it?
Speaker 4: No, I saw the movie like the movie was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Da Vinci Code was published, went on to sou I did not know it's sold eighteen million copies. Oh my god, what's he doing now spending that the money from it? My Space was launched with features like I Remember this, your top eight friends, and your profile song. I remember It Actually felt like it was our moon landing. When that came along. It was such a wildly new, exciting thing. It became the number one most visited site in the world, overtaking Google at the time. News Corp. Brought MySpace for an unprecedented five hundred and eighteen million in two thousand and five. However, a year later, Facebook was launched and quickly just decimated it. News Court and then it ended up selling what they brought for five hundred and eighty million for thirty five million.
Speaker 4: Even that is not a good deal.
Speaker 2: Who ever bought it lost over half a billion. Wow, we all right. So TV shows that started two thousand and three, so many great shows, the OC, Arrested Development and one of the goodest TV dramas ever, The Wire, as well.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every week on the show we did someone called the Golden Year. We go back to a year and then we played the one second winner, one second of songs, big songs from that year. Today we go back to two thousand and three. Patsy, we all over two thousand and three.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been on there a couple of years.
Speaker 2: What a great station that was when it launched. Now it's one of the worst in the world, that's official. But it was an incredible My old boss got poached from the UK to play out here and run over nov the first couple of years was incredible. That must have been really exciting.
Speaker 3: It was because it's not every like we all knew. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. You don't always get to be at the launch of a brand new radio station.
Speaker 2: Now I've only done it once before my career. It's so exciting, isn't.
Speaker 4: It start a new radio station from literally the first break? Do you go? Do you have to go to the government and say we want one more radio station, buy the license, a few more freaks.
Speaker 2: And there's bidding process and stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, No, I have to do something called a promise of performance. But this is not a question that is anywhere illuminating and or interesting. Put it on the Radio Wars podcast with Craig Bruce. So Jack was just fifteen. Oh wow, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was in year ten.
Speaker 2: I was just real. I turned thirteen two thousand and three. As I'm turning thirty, you're in year ten.
Speaker 4: My first kiss in two thousand.
Speaker 2: Turning thirty of my wife's bottom.
Speaker 3: Who was it Jack?
Speaker 4: Her name was Bree More.
Speaker 2: Another great story, all right, because they're too exciting at the moment.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and three, Arnie became the governor of California. Just turned seventy seven yesterday. Ug Boots went from Bogan to mainstream. No, they got one unboot in both have they mainstream and Bogan? The Da Vinci Code? Any of us read it? No?
Speaker 4: I saw the movie like the movie was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DaVinci Code was published, went on to sou I did not know it's sold eighteen million copies. Oh my god, what's he doing now spending that the money from it? My Space was launched with features like I Remember this, your top eight friends, and your profile song. I remember when it actually felt like it was our moon landing. When that came along, it was such a wildly new, exciting thing. It became the number one most visited site in the world, overtaking Google at the time. News Corp brought MySpace for an unprecedented five hundred and eighteen million in two thousand and five. However, a year later, Facebook was lolaunched and quickly just decimated it News Court and then it ended up selling what they brought for five hundred and eighty million for thirty five million.
Speaker 4: Even that is not a good deal. Who ever bought it.
Speaker 2: Lost over half a billion. Wow, we all right? So TV shows have started two thousand and three, So many great shows, The OC Arrested Development and one of the goodest TV dramas ever, The Wire, as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show, Christians letting you know that my cousin's daughter Emonie Sherman, is in Paris as part of the New Zealand Team Pursuit Track cycling team. They got silver in Tokyo and they're looking to go one bet at this time. My ninety six ye old mother has been quite a celebrity at a retirement village. They got photos of Dann right, of Emily and her three team in mates up in the reception area. That's exciting news, Graham, good luck. When does she next time competing? All right? So one second winner. The Golden Year this week is two thousand and three, So we've got some big songs of two thousand and three. Jackie you ready, ready, Patsy? Ready, ready? Okay, one second go it's seventy five and easy. This guy's right.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're playing one second.
Speaker 2: These are very long. I'm playing the answers in the club in the club, yes, rather than in the club. And who's it?
Speaker 4: By fifty?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 8: Done?
Speaker 2: Two from two? What don't Jackie boy? Pats are you going to play today?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Busy? Rewind in the project people? Still?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: A great alright? Three out three for Jackie boy. Come on, Patsy, this is a gettable one for you, pats.
Speaker 4: You're going to be my girl by Jake.
Speaker 2: Wow, my gosh, someone drug testing four out of four.
Speaker 3: It's got to be Amorquise somewhere in here because it was at the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, why speaking like that? It's like teenagers.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like you're faking secret.
Speaker 8: Game.
Speaker 2: I'm not well. My daughter's friends will speak like that. This is this is this sort of strange American drawl they have sometimes like they're all aus ease and they go hard, like like what is wrong with you? All right, Patsy, come on, come on strong, finish.
Speaker 4: I believe in people of love.
Speaker 2: Jack, And what is going on?
Speaker 4: Passion?
Speaker 2: What is going on? I can see age against the menopause, menopause, bunger. All right, Patsy, there are two left.
Speaker 4: I don't think so, Jack.
Speaker 2: I do believe from six and a half year this is dominant. This is like the Aussies in the pool. All right, Patsy, These these next two are in your wheelhouse. Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh that's Beyonce, isn't it, yes singing?
Speaker 2: What is she singing?
Speaker 3: She's I don't know what the song is.
Speaker 2: It's not single ladies, No, No, it's not once more?
Speaker 4: No love on Top?
Speaker 3: What excuse me, baby boy?
Speaker 2: No, No, let's not even go there. Crazy. I never heard of a song called does she ever? Though, Jackie Boye Slow Jaws said, we know, poor me anchor. She comes in something she hears that love on Top? Well down pass got half a sis? All right? Then the last one? Chalice eight On Jackie My Winner.
Speaker 1: Winner Christian Connall's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show. About two weeks ago, a lot of you were calling in trying to help Chap Post get his wife's birthday present sorted out. She's coming back from America and we're trying to find you. You had a dream of vision, really of matching tracksuits.
Speaker 4: Cool matching tracksuits that she could wear, I could wear, and now two year old son could wear. It's really hard to find the baby version of any cool tracksuit.
Speaker 2: So did you go to Rebel Sports?
Speaker 4: Because they went to Sport and they end up getting her her cool tracksuit from Rebel Sport, But I didn't get her any matching ones in the end, but she's still got a cool track for us.
Speaker 2: So I just got a tracksuit from her husband. She got more, but did a Gordion anything.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't his birthday, but I thought you were going to get matching fully, yes, well that was the idea of the vision.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's just half of the court of so do you get matching stuff? No love, So okay, now we understand it fills like the snow globe. You had a vision. Now it got shaken up. It's just a track suit outfit for your wife.
Speaker 4: By the time I couldn't get Gordy's matching, for me to get a matching then felt like I was particularly leaving him out of the power. So it felt wrong for me to get a match And.
Speaker 2: It's worth putting out. They were away for two weeks and you were home alone for two weeks. You know you could have easy logs off those sites you're looking at and sorted this out, so your wife just opens up a tracksuit set.
Speaker 4: The mistake I made was people kept sending me versions of matching tracksuits online. But you had to remember I was buying this the day before.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that sort of planning. And it's good that you tell them off. Put the onus back on them.
Speaker 4: Hey Lely said on the show, I need to go out and purchase this today somewhere in the Melbourne area.
Speaker 2: Down then for helping. So what happened on her birthday?
Speaker 4: So I got the tracksuits, I got two books which she loved. Candle which actually I have a complain about the candle. I won't mention the brand name, but they'll know he can.
Speaker 2: But we'll just say goodbye now Pats and I will still be here, but you'd be long gone. I'm podcasting Afterlife. What happened to Jack Posts? He's running his own podcast and company. Oh my god, I was so so she worse than death. I know, I know he's trying to get me and patsils against. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: Christian me again, just looking for times.
Speaker 2: This week I moved back to England. So what's up with the candle?
Speaker 4: So it was a really nice candle. Expensive candle came in some elaborate packaging that is a cardboard cylinder and the lyd pretty much is the whole all packaging. So imagine imagine a closh where you're lifting it off.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like that, like an actual snow globe, but it's like a U shape.
Speaker 4: So you pull off the whole cylinder lid and then what's left is just the base and the candle standing on it.
Speaker 2: It is revealed like a prestige to show the problem is.
Speaker 4: Then they put it in a paper bag. After you've bought it. You take the paper bag home, and then when I'm getting it out to wrap it, I reach into the paper bag, grab the lid, start to lift it out, but the lid is slowly coming out of its cylinder, and the candle drops and smashes.
Speaker 2: Ah, So she wouldn't go and bought a new one.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't have time. I didn't didn't have time, so now I had.
Speaker 2: To take time. She in the room, she's knocking at the door.
Speaker 4: There's no there's no time to go and get another candle. She she came straight after the show Wednesday morning. I was trying to wrap on Tuesday night, so I had to give her the gifts without the candle part of it. But then I said after she she's thanked me and said, what a great birthday.
Speaker 2: I really need new Tracky decks and sports matching wind Gina classy, did you get a Chanston there's other stores there?
Speaker 4: Like after she unwrapped the gifts, I said, and there's a candle but it's a bit broken at the top.
Speaker 2: The most underwhelming seeing this the most underwhelming.
Speaker 4: The handle is not part of the present, so it's just it's just.
Speaker 2: To put those trackydacks on now.
Speaker 4: So it still works as a candle, but it's just hip and broken at the well, it's broken glass at the top anyway. So that was two weeks ago and we've been using the candle. The candle itself works perfectly, but now that the candle's burnt down so much under the broken glass when you reach into try to light, it's actually very dangerous and yesterday.
Speaker 2: To your boy as well, get scatter, but trying to get, you know, the sword out of the stone. What was the flavor of the candle? By the way, the flavors are for fig French cad.
Speaker 4: It's called French cad.
Speaker 2: What is a cad?
Speaker 3: Is that I've heard of French peer.
Speaker 4: But French just said when I was looking at all the flavors, Yeah, absolutely yes it does.
Speaker 2: What's a cad? Is it type of this? Cad?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Cedar? French? Really? Google tell us some more? What's the what are the notes?
Speaker 1: Berries?
Speaker 4: So it smell very nice, you just can't light it. It is the thought that counts that.
Speaker 1: In the tracking acts the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's Show, come on in to sear it. Listening to the show live right now, Come on to everyone who's listened to the show, not just here in Melbourne, but wherever you are. Ian Is in the UK. Christian, I'm emailing you regarding your recent shocking claim that Tim TAM's were better than the bars you were raised with Penguin bars. I thought I might get some of these as a fellow bread I was shocked at your blasphemer. I never earned these Tim Tams, not otherwise I bothered, but I was more taken aback. A fellow citizen had turned his back on his motherland, a stakebole snack from his childhood. In every lunch box there was a penguin bar and a crap joke on the wrapper. Christian heed, that's trying to fit into his adopted land, I thought. And then fast forward just to yesterday. I asked to pick up the obligatory bread and milk by my wife on the way home, and then I saw it Tim Tams in the shop in Tesco's biggest supermarket chain in the UK. I toyed for a while. No, I'm not giving in. Even turned to cove with the remaining far superior penguin bars, and the curiosity got the better of me. I caved. I paid my two pounds fifty for a pack I didn't wait until I got home. I ripped over the packet in the van. Wait they're not even individually wrapped at least tight on was in Australia. Typical lazy ossies, one of the world's hottest countries. Yes, so reckless when it comes to protecting their chocolate bars. I wasn't expecting much. First by weird crunch, not a penguin. Then it hit me, hang on a minute, lighter Loveia, don't say it tastier, damn it. Christian was right. I tell them home to the family. Maybe I was wrong. They all love them, are gudging me. Well done to honors Christians still enjoy the show. Please can you send me in the family some more tim Tams because they're bloody expensive here, just do it, the UK tim tam. This is how we get this is how they get us. A tim Tam convert the hardest.
Speaker 4: And they don't need to be individually rap that's the best thing about them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not something that past out. If you'd like a dish washer, yes, please more a washing the sheep, Oh my god. Then get behind Australia for the gold and the green. Guess it could be in the dry and.
Speaker 10: The lawn TRAMPOLINEA taekwondo gold med does meaning praises on Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are the home on this show or the gold upon every time team of Australia win gold, you win price is your choice. Thanks to Ian sh and Bosh cleaning up the gold medals with Ian s and Bosh, Patsy, what happened overnight? Another gold medal? Are six gold medal. We are third in the medal table.
Speaker 3: Kaylene McEwan one gold this morning, in fact about five o'clock in the women's one hundred meters backstroke. That's like back to back for her.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not like that because.
Speaker 3: But only Dawny Fraser and Arion Tipmas have have done the same feat that she's accomplished this morning. She's amazing.
Speaker 2: Legend. I don't think the legend of dorm Fraser can be sort of so colloquially just from as Dawney Fraser.
Speaker 4: That's you make austral into your nickname, and it's.
Speaker 2: I think maybe getting them Bradley don't need grocers on this show, going Tony Fraser, she's dug a daughter. Wrap your ten tams individually country, all right? So what did you say, Patsy? What was the event that she won the gold medal in?
Speaker 4: Oh, it was the one hundred bucks to my Michaelson.
Speaker 2: I was open for a bit mother smooth setup for my next bit. So if you go, Jack, look confused, and we just spend the last hour working on this idea. Sorry, what's the name of the event that she won that gold medal?
Speaker 11: In?
Speaker 3: The one backstroke?
Speaker 2: Christians stroke?
Speaker 4: You say stroke, I.
Speaker 3: Say, oh my god.
Speaker 2: It just so happens that we've got a backwards quiz, backward song, backward TV theme tune, and backward famous scene from a movie. You've got to answer all three frontwards. We should have got them to cool, and then we have to record that play back. We take quite a few days anyway, Let's not do that, all right, So you have here played backwards because what was the name of the event she wanted?
Speaker 3: One hundred meter backs?
Speaker 2: Wicked Jack quicker. Okay, all right, So it's a backward quiz. We have a backwards, well known song you'd hear on this radio station, classic TV theme chin, and a classic movie scene, all backwards. You've got to guess all three right. To win your choice. You either get in the washing machine or the dishwasher.
Speaker 6: Clip one, the last last clip two, yeahnix, no matter, you can get Clip three.
Speaker 2: Listen tough, hard, really hard, not impossible. Okay, one more play. Then they're all backwards. One in there is a song, one's a classic TV theme chin, and one's a very well known movie scene. What do you think they all are? Clip one the last last clip two, Hi, no matter? Clip three.
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show, Christian Fun Fact. The ancient Greeks used to celebrate Olympic wins by parading white goods around stadiums. I didn't know that, Patrick, Wow, thank you for the fun historical fact, Shanna Twain. That don't impress me much. Seventeen minutes past seven Gold one I four point three Christian O'Connell Show. We're doing a goldethon getting behind Team Australia every time they win gold, you win big prizes. What big prizes is either a brand new Bosh front loading washing machine, I know, or you go for the boss stainus stale free standing dishwasher. It's up to you, okay. So it's the backwards quiz. Three clips here, they're all backwards. You've got to put the all together. One is a classic TV theme tune, one is a well known movie scene, and one as a song clip one clip two awful, Nick, no man, you get flip three lady, all right, it's not easy to see how you get on knowinn four one four one O four three? First up this morning, Good morning, Sean, Good morning, Christian. How I'm good Sean, Now listen, good luck first of all, and if you do win, what do you want? The washing machine?
Speaker 8: The dishwasher, it's got to be the washing machine of Wark keeps complaining that she doesn't like our washing machine, so we've got to get her a new one. Some might as well try and win one, okay.
Speaker 2: Then, husband in the year of the line. Right, oh bloody, every no, shut it down. I'm on the phone now. That is doing okay, Sean, lovely stuff. And Sean, what do you what do you think the answer.
Speaker 8: Is Okay, We're going to go neighbors as number one predator the Predator with Arnold Sword get to the Joppa and Rock DJ by Robbi Williams.
Speaker 2: One out of three.
Speaker 4: Effect, Sean, I bet you thought you were.
Speaker 8: I was about my wife.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, now, only one out of three tough like Sean. Let's go to Lauren. Now, Good morning, Lauren, Good morning. I'm good. So Lauren, you just tod Sean's guest. You got one of them correctly. Okay, so there's a change any of your guesses? Nice?
Speaker 12: Not at all?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: What have you got?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: Let me just play it to you one more time? Okay? Clip one, Clip two, us your mind flip three. All right, Lauren, what do you think you're hearing?
Speaker 13: I think it is the same from the Golden Girls, the same from a few good men. You can't handle the Truth and Rock DAJ.
Speaker 2: Two out of three. Oh, we send your prize. Okay, we'll send your prize. So close. Two out of three rights?
Speaker 10: Cool?
Speaker 7: Thank you do.
Speaker 2: She thought she was getting that watch, you know, that's that's the lady's moment to well mate, sure.
Speaker 4: Dog's gonna call him family.
Speaker 2: Wow. What a seeing there today? Hey Grant, morning, Good morning, Grant, welcome to show. Welcome to the backwards quiz. Thank you all right, Grant. Two out of three been guessed correctly so far. What do you think the three are? Get it right? You win?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking Golden Girls, Rocky and Rocky j.
Speaker 2: Wow Jo, we know we thank you very ver much. I can't believe third guess we get you get there. We thought this would run for a while. I thought it was really hard.
Speaker 4: It was pretty hard to Yeah, Rocky was tough. Yeah he sounded right.
Speaker 2: He did. He sounds Russian even when he's being American forwards, to be fair, but here's the clips. So the first one he heard, what's the Golden Girls backwards? Backwards Rocky? Forwards Rocky moving forward that much moving? You should not have to say that about an actor backwards Robbie Williams. And then forwards. Well guessed, Grant, well played. You get the choice. Now do you want the washing machine or the free standing dishwasher?
Speaker 9: Dishwasher?
Speaker 2: Plays Riston, It is yours, well done, well guess as well well played. Thanks Grant, Thank you all right. So Goldeon will continue if we win gold You on the next twenty four hours and lots of great chances Wednesday night to the early hours of tomorrow morning. Logan Martin and the men's BMX. Jess Fox is back in action when he got one gold in the one one of our favorite canoeing events. Jack is a C two fan, but I'm a C one guy. Mallo'canahan back in the pool and the women's one hundred meter freestyle, Carl Chalmers and the men's one hundred and Itali Dms in the women's BMX, zachwy Cook who don't know, get behind them there if they win in the women's two hundred meters breadstroke.
Speaker 4: And I don't think he is swimming in the women's No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Think that either. There's something's changed, you know, maybe he's just swimming in the sane and he's changed sex Organs Anyway, all this will we reveal tomorrow a gender reveal Olympics.
Speaker 1: Christian o. Connall's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show. If you listen to the show today and you think of my God, Christians somehow as a send into some new level of professionalism, because they had some notes from Super the Boss yesterday. Our boss is like Phil Jackson right times a billion. Our boss, Sue is the greatest boss has ever been and will ever be. Right. If you get notes from Sue, you bow down because you're being given notes by a tenth Dan Samurai.
Speaker 4: This is someone who, when other radio stations are giving away money, can give away time. We didn't even think it as possible.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually create meta concepts that right now, none of us understand how this radio station is giving away time. Huckey certainly doesn't. It doesn't. He can't even tell the time. That's how smart Sue is. She's playing a very advance So what did she say, Well, obviously it's going to take me a year or two to decipher someone because I need, she said to me, I need to go to Peru and take some ayahuasca to understand and expand my consciousness to understand some of the present time notes she was giving me yesterday. That's how smart Sue is our boss. She can give away time. Genius, this genius alphabuts and Alpha time time. She's give her half from Beta and THET time and delta time rio. She complained to Channel nine other day about their Olympic coverage. This is Sue the boss of Gold one four point three. Hello, Mega Corporation. I hold they want to take this call. It's Sue Carter from in Melbourne. Got this down Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have time to hold.
Speaker 2: I give away time, Yes, I self generate time.
Speaker 14: We were talking about Thorpe's commentary at the games and how it's.
Speaker 2: A little bit a little bit. Is that a couple of fizzy drinks or something, you know, hyperactive teenager?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, great olympian great, Oh my word, oh my god. If it's more like a matre d yes, he's not. The chef does his best work underwater. Maybe, And Sue was furious because his volume was too loud.
Speaker 2: When she gave you notes about your voice being too pitchy.
Speaker 5: One of the said an email behind my back to the audio producers to get a autotune program.
Speaker 14: Auto tune in my openness.
Speaker 2: If Sue saw the Mona Lisa, she'd get a sharp out and go this one of the lines on the draw line isn't quite right here.
Speaker 4: She's not really smiling, is she?
Speaker 14: And she said like it was a normal thing. She goes, oh, yeah, obviously.
Speaker 5: I send an email to Channel nine that ian Thorpe's volume was too low, and then they should put the faders up.
Speaker 2: Wow, I love the parent that what if she's like guessing what thoughts email? You thinks she's going to him directly? I end up thought five thousand and one at nine dot com do a year old c nine dot com? I deal a couple of different ones. Who do you even send?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 2: That is amazing? See I hope they replied there Jesus Christ and alarm would have gone off. Sue Carter's on the line. Sue Carter for gold, the lady that invented time and gives it away. Oh my god, channel in my mind ensues that cat house she lives in. Right, there's about one thousand TV spites of every channel in the World's am right now. The news is too low, too low. So today we ask you, what have you complained? Are you as powerful as was the greatest boss ever invented? Suit Carter? What have you complained about? Surely a lower ian Thorpe is a good thing. How about they they raised a volume of Bob thorpey and lower Karl Stefanovitch or even if you good channel and I knewe him?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show, Christian, what have I complained out? I returned brackets, the evidence, a three ply toilet paper back to the company, complaining, this is definitely not three ply. Counter with me, you see it three They were horrified like I was. They couldn't believe it either took of it. I got a complimentary twelve pack when Alex I say.
Speaker 7: You do it?
Speaker 4: Where is that missing ply? What happened to it?
Speaker 2: My watch, Christian. I went to Cabrey's when I was in the year twelve, saying they're flakes, don't flake that they used to then sent me a box loads of different chocolates.
Speaker 4: I think the flakiness was the worst part of the chocolate. It was always such a delicious choco, hard to eat.
Speaker 2: So it was like a kind of like a chocolate cross on. You know, you haven't love croissants. It's like over you. You're cleaning yourself for the rest of the day. It's the thing you have to do in private cross on because you can't do it in company. Because you try to make a serious point, people go, there's still quite aff It's actually all over your face, over your gest When you were a kid, you had this sort of belief that if you complained, you would get free stuff, didn't you. I let my daughters were through a phrase of doing this almost weekly, trying to get free sweets and stuff of that by making up fictitious complaints. And then once I caught them rubbing some sweets that were fine in some mud and then sending them to the company when they're gonna know, they're just gonna know that.
Speaker 4: Where among the conveyor belt didn't fall into mud?
Speaker 2: All right? Time? For what are the odds?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, T two believe it or not? What are the odds? You gotta be justhing me like were you? Was Cheryl who married a Hunt who was weird? Cheryl who married a Hunt as well.
Speaker 1: My name is Jody. I work in a call center.
Speaker 7: My customer that came through was called Jody, and I had to transfer through to another agent that was.
Speaker 2: Also called Jody.
Speaker 15: One of my mates, when he was younger, met a girl and then when she came to his house, she.
Speaker 2: Realized that was her her house, her bedroom where she used to live before his parents bought it.
Speaker 16: The other day, I popped on an episode of Friends then switched gears and moved on to an episode of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders when I was interviewing one of the cheerleaders, just pottering around the house, and in the background she had on friends and it was the exact episode I had just watched.
Speaker 2: M M very that is spooking incredible story. M h all right, what have you got then? Your story is off coincidence and chance? We're taking them down well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's the Christian O'Connell show, and we can feel stories once more of coincidence and chants. We call this what are the odds?
Speaker 1: Believe it or not?
Speaker 2: What are the odds?
Speaker 14: You gotta beashing me.
Speaker 8: Like, were you with Cheryl?
Speaker 14: Who married on?
Speaker 2: Who works with Cheryl? You married a Hunt as well? Nine four one four one oh four three is the number of your stories of coincidence and chance? You could be winning one thousand dollars for Instant Cold of the Week. Tomorrow. Good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Christian. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? You well tomorrow having a good week so far? Are you?
Speaker 13: I am?
Speaker 2: I am good stuff? Tomorrow? What is the story? Coincidence?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, my first husband happened to be born on the first of the first seventy one at Essendon Hospital, and then once I divorced him and met a new fella ten years later, he was born on the first of the first seventy one at Essendon Hospital as well.
Speaker 4: Wow, you have form here, baby, roommate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm looking for the cancer. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was that husband number three. Gosh, I was scared of that. The whole career went from my eyes. It was grim. Actually when I saw good stuff, good stuff stuff. Thank you, lovely, Okay, let's take goodbye now tomorrow. Thank you for cool no worries.
Speaker 7: Thanks Christians, thank you and uh.
Speaker 2: There we us today. The sus are out four Sue, Hello, Hello there, Sue. So what's your story of coincidence? Sue?
Speaker 12: Quite a few. We're at a g in a hotel. Met another family ended up being on the same theory as them. A few days later to an island, ended up staying an adjoining burrow to the him being caught the same thread back to the mainland a few days later, the same flight back to Melbourne. Thisn't in there here, they are here. We are in the long term car park and here they are like five cars down.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's pretty bad. Is pretty good? What are the odds?
Speaker 1: What are the odds?
Speaker 4: I'm desperately want of that car to b.
Speaker 12: It was close, but just not quite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next time you call in, just okay, just a little bit of learning for all of us. We're not ever interested in the truth.
Speaker 4: How can we possibly know they were right next to you?
Speaker 12: Yeah, they're now called friends and we're still in touch with them.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 2: I'd love to speak to people who are actually still long term friends with people you meet on holiday. I have terrible form of getting numbers and making plans and never seeing these people again. They contact me. I'm like, weather's very different now. The friendship wouldn't survive this climate.
Speaker 4: My mom and dad made friends. I don't even know where they were in the world, but two women from Texas, and they always still talk about him as like they're close maidens, like the two women from Texas where we spoke to him again on FaceTime last.
Speaker 2: Week Tomorrow on the show how long have you remained friends with someone you met on a holiday? I think it's very hard.
Speaker 1: Christian no Connell's show podcast, What are the odds?
Speaker 2: Your stories of coincidence and chance. Debbie, Hello, Debbie.
Speaker 15: Hi, good morning to him.
Speaker 2: How are you going, Jemmy, thanks for calling the show. And what's your story for his mate?
Speaker 15: Well, of my husband's cousin. Her maiden name was bid Good, and she met a guy and fell in love and they married and she became missus Dogood.
Speaker 2: Wait. He was a do Good, she was a did Good, a bid Good yep. Wow, the past and the present goods, chicken hands and uniting.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and then they had some little little goods.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, Debbie, that's stuff. Yeah, all good, Debbie. Thanks, thanks you cool mate. Have a good day you too. Bye. Harlem, good morning, hey you guys. Yeah, welcome to show. What's your story of coincidence for us? Mate?
Speaker 9: Oh, basically, this is quite a few year ago and forty four hours. When I was about twelve, Me and my mum were in the car flying down the freeway to Western pot going about one hundred k an hour, and as a kid, I was like, oh, I just put my finger out the window and feel the rush of our I put my finger out and I'm like, what the heck was that? And a bird crept on him one hundred k an hour.
Speaker 2: What are the odds? Huh? Just a scie moment, your fingers traveling at that speed. It's a maths question for year twelve students. All right, lovely stuff, all right, and thank you Hart, Thanks you calling him, Thank you both. You won't be surprised to know that our friend Beavis and butt Head peck him through Chack post. Chack goes to me, this is a potential call of the week. Get ready to pay that much?
Speaker 4: Right if we're thrown behind the s and stones. I tell Christian the story and he goes, maybe on Friday we can do the phone and what crapped on you?
Speaker 2: That is definitely happy. We're definitely doing that. Friday start to cool? Now, what pooped on you? What pooped on you? Friday? Poop on your Friday? Here we got here, Kathy, Good morning, Kathy.
Speaker 15: Good morning, team. How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, all right? So what are the odds?
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 15: So I am the sister of the chryl one hands that check things about Okay, CHERYLN.
Speaker 4: Hunt is one of our greatest all time, one of the odds calls.
Speaker 2: Now, before we go any further, Kathy with this, I feel like I should just replay and relive one of the greatest stories we've had, not just on this feature, on one of the odds, just one in terms of the stories that we're privileged to get every day on the show. Here's a quick replay of the call we took a while ago.
Speaker 17: My name is Cheryl, and I was married to a man called Hunts, and I worked with a Hunt who was married to a Cheryl. One Christmas, we gave each other a Christmas card which was exactly the same card and read to Cheryl and haunts from Hunts and Cheryl.
Speaker 2: Just telling it again. It warms the soul, doesn't it. So Kathy, what's she connection then?
Speaker 15: So you're okay? So I'm her sister. And at the moment, she is up at the Sunshine Coast and on Thursday she is ready to compete for her fourth world record in weightlifting. She does deadlifts, and she's seventy.
Speaker 2: Eight, what the odds?
Speaker 15: So she is just so excited and to be doing this at her age is just amazing. She's seventy eight, seventy eight, yep.
Speaker 2: And she says she's going for a fourth world time.
Speaker 15: Fourth world record in deadlifts Yeah, she's up at the sid list.
Speaker 4: Can I have trying them once or twice of them anymore?
Speaker 2: I say, let's have a dead lift off the wait now.
Speaker 4: Inspiring yep.
Speaker 15: So her record will be eighty five kilos if she can pull it off on Thursday, which I don't doubt any way that she will be.
Speaker 2: Said seventy. So she'll be lifting more than a body weight.
Speaker 15: Yep.
Speaker 1: Correct, blame me.
Speaker 2: That is nothing but impressive, isn't it.
Speaker 15: Oh, look for what she's gone through to get to this point, because it was only when Hans passed away because they had been married for fifty years. Yeah, all that time that she needed something, and that's when she got into the gym and started weightlifting. And then her one of my best friends who's a trainer, she started training her, and then she started competing and she was just flitzing it. And now she's up Sunshine Coast to do it all over again.
Speaker 2: What a beautiful story you just told us. I've got goosebumps.
Speaker 4: I love the idea of them re meeting in heaven one day and goes, hey, what were you up to after.
Speaker 2: You're jacked as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got four world records go away.
Speaker 2: I'll show you our dad. Lift you hands, lie down, get you off the floor. When is she competing? I want to, I want to.
Speaker 15: I want to call her Thursday.
Speaker 7: What is it.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday tomorrow.
Speaker 15: It's yeah, actually tomorrow, I'm thinking of those. Yeah, tomorrow, tomorrow night she competes.
Speaker 2: We have to call up. It's the spirit of the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Right here, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yep, good honor. Now we've got to call her up tomorrow year. I'd love to speak to you again. What an amazing story of finding meaning again in her life.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, and it is just turned her around, and it's so good because it's giving her an outlet. And it also for all people sort of her age groups that are sort of down in the dumps and feel that they've got nothing. She talks to them and just puts a step in them just to think, you know what, if you do this, then it's given me encouragement to look to see what I can do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what an inspiration. She's still gifting stuff to the show, and if you're listening again, we definitely got to get her on to my show. So I just want to say that she's she's currently then she's already a three time world got.
Speaker 15: Three world records, she's going for her four.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't you just you just wish this week she can do that. She's competing up on the Sunshine.
Speaker 15: Coach behind her. She just cheering her on.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well now she'll have everyone who's isn't this right now we'll be chewing on all the Australian athletes in Paris and the megaathlete we got in her up on the Gold Coast. Cheryl. What an amazing woman. She's a legend.
Speaker 15: If she certainly is, maybe we need to.
Speaker 2: Host our own gold lifter th on for the oldies, some powerlifting event for the oldies. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Help and safety was the first thing that came to my mind. I don't want to be a web blanket, but it does feel like a few broken bones.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, thank you so much. She's giving us a cool Kathy and telling us about shower. Okay, no problem, thank you, thank you. Bye.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Definitive no to old people lifting taking each other off for cash.
Speaker 4: I think there's a safe way if you really wanted to do it, there's a safe way that we could do it so not from.
Speaker 2: The floor lift you think, you know, you see some people they do the deadlifts and they've got it checked up a.
Speaker 4: Bit, and there's there's some machines that sort of I think.
Speaker 2: You're insulting them. No, no, you think about those that lady she's got three world champs already, Cheryl.
Speaker 4: Be but she's training and probably doing it.
Speaker 2: If we just rink, they've got to send us videos of This doesn't sound right.
Speaker 4: So you're asking for old people send you videos lifting.
Speaker 2: Weights just so I can check out their form, scratch the whole thing. Okay, what a shame, because it was a beautiful idea, an instant thing that's been twisted something else by poor jack. Check ups yep, but no dead lists? What about ben.
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is quite a random sort of criteria here. If you are over sixty a new powerlift and you have for more than a year, email me today.
Speaker 4: I can't say too much.
Speaker 2: Can't say too much, kis k and J Saud You want to do it, Sudy tomorrow you tune in and he's powerlifting old people or they're powerlift I don't mean all right, what have we got happening? Here. Wow, we Deal Marti two hundred and fifty dollars in cash. Who needs that? It's a three month supply of Deal Marty for your office. As a big prize, Deal Marty are offering you the chance to win a trip to beautiful Sri Lanka, the home of Deal mart To enter, just pick up the specially mark packs with the competition logo t's and c's apply today's time waye stuff. Ruin an Olympic sport with one word, So add one word to an Olympic events and ruin it. In nineteen oh four, plunging was an Olympic sport. It involved well, could probably guess rio. It involved iving the poor and staying completely still for sixty seconds, face down in the water. I wouldn't have guessed that actually either. It just meant down, hold your breath. Whoever went the furthest was the winner. It was removed as a sport for the next games. Tug of War bring that back, I would love to war was contested the Summer Game from nineteen hundred to nineteen twenty and nineteen oh four. The US one gold, silver bronze in the one event or they just tugging each other off tugging each other again, sending those video old time. Let's just check it out, come on okay with wars Judo. I love watching the judo. Oh that is a great Olympic event. Hate judo, it's very different. Silver. I love watching the inmpick boxing. Poor old Harry Garside is there unboxing quite so good? As it sat there trying to unwrap it with those big ass gloves. Silver Bus, you're watching the water polo tonight, Yes, good luck to Australia. Wastewater polo. What are you playing in the same.
Speaker 4: Silver?
Speaker 2: Electric fencing? Very different kind of fencing. Gold, I love the We were watching the gymnastics just now. The pomber horse is amazing and the parallel bars they're great. Wow. Just try try to swinging itself around on the parallel universe bars.
Speaker 3: It's accordingly Jack.
Speaker 2: Morally, it's a sho gets at the boss. It's up there, it's up there. You can't not even smoke it. Do that? Do you hear you? In another galaxy? Simone Jack ruining the make event with one world.
Speaker 4: I've got the MC hammer throw yeah no, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: That's Silver.
Speaker 4: Temporary fencing.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's cards.
Speaker 4: Cardboard boxing.
Speaker 2: Bronze.
Speaker 4: That's a power elm universe and it's very very good at the hockey. Oh yeah, will they be as good as the Joe hockey?
Speaker 2: Okay, Rio is just sort of blowing his cheeks out. Perhaps he's sort of laughing internally. Bronze. All right, let's see how you get on then ruin an Olympic event with one word.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time way today when he gets for the best in show two hundred and fifty dollars and three months of live do let's just deal my tee for your office today, the time waste. We're asking you to ruin an Olympic sport with one word. All right, Jackie boy, ready to mark, let's do it. Hair curling gold, SpongeBob sleigh silver, recycling. That's gold. That's really good, Ross, well done, breakdancing Queen silver, concrete diving m bronze, arthoretics gymnastics silver, water Marco polo silver plus, menstrual cycling gold, that's wrong one Ita, Rugby seven Dwarfs silver, bin diving gold, Boulge discus gold plus. That's very relevant for the SHOWDLL that's very smart. Dining table tennis gold. That's what we're going to see. I've been Brisbane in twenty thirty two with the lack of facilities dining, table tennis, men's pelvit flour gold, not rowing, mowing, Brony chatum goal sh laugh. I can't help fifty one Mark. That's very said, that's very smart. Note's very funny. Bob Catta Slave? Are they riding him down the loops? Goodminton, BMX bandits Silma and Sadminton bron All right, who is best show today?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: Lot's the good ones. Let's give it to Bob Catta Slave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that one. Well done, Dow, You're the winner today.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's talk tomorrow's show Today Tomorrow. I want to get calls from anyone who's in the golden Oldie lift in community. How old are you? How much you lift in two? The big questions. That's all I want to be talking about to month from six to nine friends that you met on holiday and managed to do the impossible? Remain friends? Can we get anyone who's remained in contact regular semi regular contact for five, ten, fifteen years. Have any of us done that.
Speaker 8: No, I have, have you?
Speaker 3: When we're in New York. The first time we met this lovely older couple on this boat. We went out for like a dinner cruise thing. Anyway, we were just going to get a cab back to our hotel, and this man insisted on driving us. And was it No, no, no, that's totally except.
Speaker 2: Stranger, especially Americans. I'm in the serial kinner. Chris put that at the airport.
Speaker 4: Why are they so were eager to drive?
Speaker 2: Shop you up?
Speaker 3: Anyway? You got in the car and he said, I just have to go the long way, and I.
Speaker 14: Thought, I let me go.
Speaker 2: Actually, I said, I've seen walk, but long the way.
Speaker 11: Anyway.
Speaker 3: You had to pick up his daughter, who was like a young dog, from her shift, her overnight shift, and they were honestly the most brilliant family. He was absolutely hilarious and he was just gorgeous. So when we got home we sent them off this hamper of ossie stuff.
Speaker 2: And I guess we Why did you do to anyone in New York? I mean, it's got some of the world's best restaurants and bather, you got some tim tam.
Speaker 3: All over the some old hammer, a golden drink bottle.
Speaker 2: That's and then probably getting there ready for Friday's big phone and what pooped on you now? Also the Gold of Thon. So we're going into tonight Wednesday night is day.
Speaker 4: Five five six, not six five because they're a day behind.
Speaker 2: Of course you are, well, said Jack. Yeah, so we need your lock int rio favorites.
Speaker 5: My most ambitious locks of the day, not one, not two, not three, but four gold medal locks coming up to isn't be bigger than Mondays? Yeah, weekend Hall Yeah, four raging hot chances. First the boy from Gold Coast, Logan Martin. He won the BMX last year in never bet against a guy called Logan doing BMX, so he's going to take it out.
Speaker 14: Jess Fox in the Sea Ones. She already won the K one chewing.
Speaker 4: And everyone knows sees easier than K.
Speaker 2: Once you to b and a your home run.
Speaker 5: And then Molly Callahan of Molly O'Callahan of course beat around titmuss.
Speaker 2: She's in great for did you see those she graciously shared the podium with her.
Speaker 4: Want to get out?
Speaker 2: She didn't, did she?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: I think pats who were too at the come on to see what it's like to see what it's like. I'll still do the speech standoff of camera, off camera.
Speaker 14: And Kyle Chalmers.
Speaker 5: They called him a street fighter in the commentary last night. He's had injuries at a really bad run, but he's in unbelievable form for the one hundred meters free. If he could do it, that's like the marquee swim of the game, So that would be massive.
Speaker 2: We are you so good at this? You should be on stand.
Speaker 14: No, I would love to be here with you.
Speaker 2: Good answer and strong.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast