Speaker 1: Just host couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Helly, brace yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 1: You've really pieced me off.
Speaker 3: I'm not speaking now. That actually really suits me.
Speaker 1: No, mich and Mitchell coos.
Speaker 3: Hello you happy Monday idiots. Cheery is not here today, is having a bit of time out. Nothing to worry about. Our the wheel price keeper Jenner is here as usual. Yes, I am here, and also our fourth wheel roving reporter Oscar. Hello, he's here as well. Welcome back, chalk Oh.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me. Chocks were what I was sitting like?
Speaker 3: Loosener. You look real formal, you know now, I just want to do a bit of housekeeping and just to avoid any confusion, Oscar, you are not here to fill in for Mitch Cheery. No, Jenna, it's me is stepping up. She is Mitch Cheery today and you are therefore feeling in for Jenna. Of course, it's a hierarchy. Janna's my co pilot. You're just some scraggy fucking air hostess. Yeah, yes, doing the safety demonstration.
Speaker 1: But I'm doing the safety demonstrating at the back of the plane.
Speaker 3: On a rex Y.
Speaker 4: Noone seated at the back so you to nobody.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just doing it to the mirror actually, because it's for for demonstrational practice.
Speaker 3: Yes, how are you two feeling being reunited? It's been a while since then.
Speaker 5: It's it's so so low. I have mister Jen so much.
Speaker 1: You know, I send you like thousands of ai cat videos on TikTok.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I love them all.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I'm not on the receiving those quietly, so good. Can I tell you both something very exciting that's happened in my life?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: So a very exciting milestone.
Speaker 5: You're getting married.
Speaker 3: No, I'm having a baby. How did you know? I had a big lunch.
Speaker 1: I could feel it in my water?
Speaker 3: No, Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Sorry, right, sorry, I haven't been well.
Speaker 3: I love that you went to the effort of coughing off Mike, but it was so loud there's no way I can edit that out.
Speaker 5: Scared me fucking health like.
Speaker 1: It doesn't help if you go fully just like excuse me?
Speaker 3: What second?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you still sorry? I'll get back to my huge life near soon. Last time you were on co hosting with me, you were an absolute train wreck. If I can be Franks, Spring was knocking you around. You had fucking shocking hay fever? How are you doing that? Cough is not encouraging.
Speaker 1: No, so update on the shocking hay fever. It's fucking revolting. Still I'm still anti spring. I think springs still spring. I just thought it's been so long, I know, and my health issues are just out of control. So when I get hay fever it can develop anyway. So I've just not been a well chalk.
Speaker 3: I can't recall the last time you were well.
Speaker 1: Honestly me neither.
Speaker 3: Don't even get me started on a therapist lotenges? Do you want one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might steal it from you.
Speaker 3: That'll be good.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 3: But yes, as I was saying, yes, you're huge milestone. As you know, I moved into the penthouse recently rated apartments. Yes if you're lost, and after all this time living in a fucking penthouse that has two levels, I finally have my first trip down the stairs. I had a good run. I had a good run.
Speaker 5: Oh well done.
Speaker 1: I was like today, I'm that proud of you.
Speaker 3: It was well three am. I've had a couple of drinks. I turned all the lights off upstairs because weirdly my god.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I thought that was going to be internal.
Speaker 3: No w'en a birth ever. Internal, that's not a thing.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: My co pilot, Jenna, can you rain him in here? So I was walking downstairs, the lights were off. I must have just missed a step and I just went like tumbling, hit my elbow, and then Sean comes running around the corner being like, oh my god, he said to me, I thought I was going to see like a squished Mitchell. And much to his surprise, he comes running around the corner and there I was just standing at the bottom of the stairs, so like a cat, I trip, but I did not actually trip. Over All I have to show for it is this one injury on my elbow. That's where I hit my elbow.
Speaker 1: That's quite a that's quite a nice graze.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous. Oh, Jenna, you'll feel this. I was going, I understand. But at Pilate's I'm making us do a plank, but on our elbows rather than on our hands. And imagine this Gray's elbow from my fall on the on the PLT was like, Chi.
Speaker 5: That's sore.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: That's not fun?
Speaker 3: Disgusting Now because you're the honor every cheery Jenna, would you like to let anyone who might be listening for the first time how this fucking podcast works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we talk.
Speaker 3: Oh you're here every time?
Speaker 5: He says, is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is something that you notice?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, wait, if it's your first time listening, welcome to Is it it's me? We start every.
Speaker 4: Monday the same way? And is it just me or Jim?
Speaker 3: Is what it is?
Speaker 4: It's something you've noticed, tate or appreciate.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 5: Who will go first?
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to kick things and then obviously my co host Jenna will bring one as well while I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did think of a good one in the car on.
Speaker 3: The way last time you were here Oscar when we did our misfit episodes, I was I was racing you for having a ship hook. Yes, that's right, Like we've got to sell it up top to keep people listening. So what would your hook be? So my hook would be what's the rich and about?
Speaker 1: Well, my hook for this would be it will probably get me in trouble and I will definitely be called a hypocrite. Oh, I definitely will create I definitely will get will end up being called a hypocrite, but I just have so many passionate emotions about this topic.
Speaker 3: Sweet all right, Jenna, what about you? What's what's your hook?
Speaker 4: So this is something I've noticed, particularly with the breakfast show that I work on. What are just a show that's on in the morning on Sydney's number one radio station?
Speaker 6: Wrong?
Speaker 3: What's the radio station? You haven't said it yet.
Speaker 4: I can say that it's ws FAM, I just can't say the name. Actually, you know what. It's Jonesy and Aman's kido another coin in the jar. I can't for new idiots that are not understanding what's going on right now. We have a swear jar because Mitch and I were like, god, Jenna mentions Jones and your man of all the bloody time, and so we started implementing she owed the dollar every time she mentions them. Yep, So I'll put a dollar into the kidio. There we go, it's in.
Speaker 1: But if do you owe the kideo?
Speaker 5: Oh what is it?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to bring it up? Here we go? Yeah, you only one for the missing child? Oh yes, ye yeah, four for the for the for Jones and Amanda Anladd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so so five dollars. Yeah, but actually I thought it was going to be high.
Speaker 3: No, you owe a dollar on here? I don't even I'm not four. Do we coerce you into saying the missing child's name?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, mich did.
Speaker 3: No that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not paying that dollar. You can get a dollar, no doll.
Speaker 5: Helps as cheery.
Speaker 4: I'm going to pay that extra because I'm cheery. So how much is CHEERYO?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, babes, it'll send your break. He's up to fifteen bucks.
Speaker 4: Well, Cherry will be paying for his own mine and oscars because I'm cheery today.
Speaker 3: I suppose I can't like we've got equal power here where a team I can't actually ship? All right, you're going to be the one to explain that to him when it's back.
Speaker 4: I am my acting in his place, so down, don't worry, Oscar. I've got you covered, all right.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for me to kick things off with? Go on? You're right, let's go badly?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Did you not know that you're supposed to wash your fucking scrunchies.
Speaker 1: Famously? I don't have enough hair, so I didn't.
Speaker 3: I knew you weren't going to be able to relate, you've got no hair on your head, that is, you're back to the different store.
Speaker 4: I've never ever thought of washing my scrunches ever, And then I saw your Instagram video, and that night I smelt my scrunchy, the one that I've got in my hair right now.
Speaker 1: I've been meaning to tell you about.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Okay, wait, So for those that didn't see the video on my Instagram last week, I have been hardharboring a putrid stench for months. I thought that I just had some unexplained bo and I was driving myself crazy with this because I was having extra showers and yet I'd just be sitting there at my desk or on the couch and I'd go, oh God, it's back. And it was such a unique stench. It wasn't like the usual pits or whatever. I thought it might have been a certain hair product. I was easy, and I thought it was because I was sleeping with wet hair. I went through all the motions, yeah, trying to figure out why I ree, which.
Speaker 1: Is so wild, because you're possibly one of the most cleanest people I know.
Speaker 3: How many people do you know? So basically I was driving myself mad trying to find a fucking solution to this. I couldn't figure it out. And then eventually, after months and months of this fucking stint following me, which by the way, it got worse and it was so bad. Yeah, I'm surprised neither of you noticed it. Actually I didn't.
Speaker 5: Probably I could smell my own possibly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after months and months, I realized, oh my god, it's my scrunchy. It's been my scrunchy this whole time, so no wonder it was mostly my hair and my wrists was stinky because that's where the scrunchy lives stank. And so I posted a video about this Instagram, like Jenna said, and I got so many comments saying, babe, you meant to pop your fucking scrunchies in the laundry and wash them.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: They don't teach you this shit in school.
Speaker 1: No tell you this. I agree, like fuck algebra, when if I ever used x Y over the air and the fuck with like teach me how to wash a bullshit scrunchy.
Speaker 3: Sorry Jesus, Jesus, trust, lay off the vapes. But no, okay, good chat, fair enough, So hang on, Jenna, you told me that you checked your scrunchy after you saw my video, and yours was stinky too.
Speaker 4: It was stinky.
Speaker 5: Wyeoah, disgusting.
Speaker 3: We've all lant something from the stinky scrunchy saga, haven't we?
Speaker 5: We really have.
Speaker 3: But yet a lot of people in the comments were saying that they washed their scrunchies after every year. Sorry, I'm not that busy, but I am too busy for that. That sounds excessive, right, That seems insane to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you also have like such like you have your Plaine scrunches and you've got a beautiful scrunchy on your wrist today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to get rid of the stinky one. Yeah. Which the other thing people were shocked about in the comments was that I'd had that one scrunchy for four years. I do have others you've seen in my house. I've got like a little scrunchy wreck you have, But I don't shake it up. I've already got one on my wrist, so why would I bother to shake it up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly, I just had the same one this whole time. Unless I'm going to, like, I don't know. I went to a barbie theened party, so I was like, right, I'll grab the pink scrunchy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, But every other day I was just using this one Frankly Richard brown scrunchy. Brown, at least it was brown, like it was, Well, I do that the brown one. It blends in with my hair, which is why it is my favorite. Yeah, and a lot of people were like, holy fuck, how did you keep the same scrunchy without losing it for four years? I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've had this one for about two years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird. But hair ties and bobby pin n different story, totally. I lose them all the time, totally different. But my trust is scrunchy. It was always on my wrist.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I can imagine with scrunchies because they're obviously larger. So I feel like a scrunchy would be harder to lose than a hair tie. As someone with two hairs on their forehead, I can imagine a hair tie or a bobby pin would be very easy, but a scrunchy because it's fat, Yeah, exactly, Like you know, I feel like it's like a bracelet in a way. I don't when I don't have my baby.
Speaker 3: I'm more baffled that people manage to lose scrunchies.
Speaker 4: But anyway, whenever I see a scrunchy on the floor, it makes me a bit sad.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know.
Speaker 4: And you never pick it up though, oh never, never, never, do you.
Speaker 3: Know what the fuck thing is? Though this whole time, I'd gotten it all wrong because I would actively avoid getting my scrunchy wet because I was like, well, that'll wreck it. Yes, I thought, you know, I would never take it in the shower, even if I was like washing my hands or something. I'd take the scrunchy off the wriars right because oh, I can never wet it. No. People were saying, no, I actively shower with the scrunchy to give it a quick wash. I was like, how the fuck have I had long hair all this time? And I didn't know the rules. No, I didn't know the rules. No one tells you if it's shit.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I had no idea as well. My hair would be wet, and I would avoid putting the scrunch in there because I'd be like, oh, I don't want to get it wet. It's a good scrunchy. You don't want to fuck it.
Speaker 1: I think before do you think before you know? Because we're terminal, do you think before we go we should create an handbook god of how to use a fucking scrunchy? Because I am learning. I think that's a business idea. Maybe the Misfits we can do something about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say, this is such a pan trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't caep taking on board merch suggestions the group I love you all idiots, but the Facebook groups like when are we getting a coffee table book? When are we're getting the card game? And I'm like dall, and we have so much fucking merch as it is. Let a bitch rest. I love you and I appreciate the enthusiasm. Put letter bitch rest.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe that should be the next T shirt. Let a bitch d.
Speaker 5: Is it just me? The rude Shocks of young adulthood?
Speaker 3: So coming up in the episode two hundred and fifty this Wednesday, Oh shit, the final five. I just realized this is so sad. Oh that makes it feel real, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyway, sorry, snap out of it, Mitchell. But coming up in episode two hundred and fifty, Yes, Oscar, you're gonna be on again because the three of us are doing something quite fucking fun that I've been looking forward to for a very long time.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how excited I am.
Speaker 3: I could piss, Absolutely you can.
Speaker 1: I will, I think I will.
Speaker 5: Oh not now.
Speaker 3: Stop?
Speaker 1: Sorry, got excited it is.
Speaker 3: Do you remember ages ago we were doing the hobby hunt, trying out new things, and I really have my clip set on doing a smash room where you literally just go in. I'm not actually sure. We haven't been yet. We'll bring it to you on Wednesday, but I assume it's just like crockery, plates, ceramics.
Speaker 1: Well, when you brought it up with me, I did watch a couple of tiktoks that were about wrecker rooms or smash rooms, and I've got a bit confused because I looked at the wrong account.
Speaker 3: You've been too many smash rooms.
Speaker 1: Many a smash room in the dawning, Yes, famously, But no, it looks like it's just appliances.
Speaker 5: Or like appliance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like I saw I saw one video where someone was smashing up a microwave.
Speaker 3: And were excited.
Speaker 1: Now so I mean, but there's other ones where it's like bits of old furniture.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's a baseball bat or something.
Speaker 3: I think you can take your pick because I saw bring a golf club. I've got one, don't ask one.
Speaker 1: There were some videos I saw where they were using like baseball bats sledgehammers.
Speaker 3: But I'm even more excited now. Anyway we're doing the smashrooms.
Speaker 4: I'm so exciting now I'm going to do it now, I know.
Speaker 3: So we were going to do it the Three of Us dinner and chair, yes, and then he was like, oh no, maybe do it as a roving report with Oscar. And I was like, you know what, that ticks off two things on the bucket list. That's true because people request them before we finish the podcast in five episode style, people requested that we do a roving report with Oscar and be a smash room. So we're killing two chucks with onesday. We're going to go smash it. The Three of Us. Cheer is going to miss out. I reckon, if you're going to get Foemo, I reckon he'll get Fomo if I tell him, are you sure you don't want to come? I reckon he might join its. But we'll find out on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Find out Wednesday. Yeah, fine out, stay tuned for that one.
Speaker 3: I do now while I've got you idiots, don't forget, mug Vember is coming to an end, so you've got to get your mug pre orders in before the end of the month. A couple of images dot Com do it at you. We've got the brand new mugs for this season, and also all the old mugs if you want to get the full collection.
Speaker 5: From his competition.
Speaker 1: So that's right, soon to be souvenir edition.
Speaker 3: It's literally memorabilia, Yeah, it is, lest they forget it is, oh like that memorabilia. Yeah. I got to say I'm slightly reluctant to even encourage people to order mugs because I blew my fucking back out today. Oh no, literally, like more than seventy ke loads worth of fucking mugs turned up today for me and Cheery to sign, and imagine me lugging them up the penhouse. My god, they're still not happy. They still want a fucking coffee table book and.
Speaker 1: Not God, haven't you people got a nap? How am I a fucking what I was about to say, coconut book?
Speaker 5: How often do you read a coffee table Can you get coconut books.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing general, just what my word said.
Speaker 3: Could you google a coconut book and just see what comes up? Sure, just use your phone? Oh yeah, shit, sorry, have you got credit?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Jenna, this is our cue to kill time.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, yes, Wily googles, and.
Speaker 3: Then he seamlessly enters into the conversation like you do so beautifully.
Speaker 4: Of course I'm not used to it. I'm much quicker than this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at the panic in his eyes.
Speaker 1: Because seventeen different things came up. So the immediate thing that came up is a novel called Coconut. And it says Coconut is a two thousand and seven novel by Copano. I'm going to say this so wrong, Capano Matteloire and it tells the story of a young black girl and her life in Johannesburg's white suburbs.
Speaker 5: Oh, we should buy that.
Speaker 1: So I think we should buy that for a new book club.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll just buy one hundred copies of that and put that on the fucking merchant doll. So here's your coffee table book.
Speaker 1: I highly agree. I like that idea.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Yeah, get your mug waters in before the end of the month and we'll have them to you in time for Christmas. Yes, that's a promise. You can get it signed or unsigned. I will just do a quick PSA. I did buy the most heavy duty fucking text for the signing of the mugs. But I would just encourage be careful. Yeah, if you accidentally run it through the dishwasher once, it'll be okay. But if you do it a lot and you like actively scrub it with the sponge, yes, this probably will come off. So it's the sort of thing where you just like rinse it under the tap, but then you can scrub the inside of the more.
Speaker 4: You can get two, one the collector's one and then one that you can actually use.
Speaker 3: You're good. That's fitting right into cherries greedy shoes, big shoes to fill, very big. Speaking of Cherry's big shoes, I think it's only right that Jenny you go next. You got Daren hit.
Speaker 5: It is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do celebrities need to stop writing children's books?
Speaker 3: Had an announcement to get out why who's been coming into the radio flogging their children?
Speaker 4: Every single celebrity possible who most recently. We had it all organized and then the day before it was announced that about the content of the book, which was very on the nose.
Speaker 1: See, here's the thing. If he was writing a children's book about like cooking, I'd be like, that makes sense, But what in the actual living fuck do you know?
Speaker 5: Yes about like.
Speaker 4: Worried about an Indigenous girl who's in the foster system?
Speaker 1: Like yes, I'm going to take that from a forty nine year old white english Man who's only step foot in Australia to be a television personality. Yes, what business do you fucking have writing a story that is about a culture you're not a part of.
Speaker 3: Jamie Oliver, the Naked Ship have writing children's put.
Speaker 4: Some clothes on every single celebrity some podcasters too.
Speaker 5: I might do it next am.
Speaker 1: We're going to put that on the edgym merchant.
Speaker 3: Deal with that.
Speaker 1: I do agree. I think it's very odd that, you know, in today's business, ventures from celebrities, because like it's there's always a trend, Like originally it was makeup companies like you had Gaga, Ariana, Selena, who else it's done them, Selena, Hailey, Beber, every one, everyone.
Speaker 5: Has, every single person.
Speaker 1: And now all of a sudden, like I wouldn't be surprised if Gwen Stefani turned around and went, I've written a lovely new children's book.
Speaker 4: And the thing is every page has like two words. It's all the illustrations that are nice. Illustrator only gets the smallest little byeline like the third.
Speaker 3: That's baby, Like Kate Richie didn't write many words in her picture book. Yes, you know what I found interesting? You know Andy Lee there's another one children's book. Yes, Andy Lee of the Hamish Andy fame. Obviously he is fucking raking in money with his children's books, but interestingly they're doing really well overseas where people don't know him as Andy Lee. Like people aren't buying it because it's Andy Lee doing a book, They're just buying them because they're actually good. And I'm like, I would not have put that on my BINGO card, Andy Lee being an accomplished author, How fucking random.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't have thought that, but good for him.
Speaker 4: Like, I feel like we have enough children's books.
Speaker 1: You know, this is where I think I need to do some investigative journalism. Was a reporter because I've had enough.
Speaker 3: Just walk up to Simon and she's the or Penguin House and be like, stop, yes.
Speaker 5: I've got a big w the book section.
Speaker 1: I'm going to burn them all. I'm going to go to target, one of the few targets left, and I'm going to walk in and go listen enough.
Speaker 5: How much of these books are they actually writing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Please, they can't even write. Next, we'll get Lea Michelle writing, well.
Speaker 1: We'll get Ryan Murphy on that and he'll read it out to her for the audiobook.
Speaker 3: Fourth Wheeled Chook and I reckon you can top that? Um?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon. I reckon.
Speaker 3: I was hooked about the hook, so I don't fucking disappointment?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, all right, okay, come on, Braddles, hit me baby, one more timed?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do internet singers need to calm the fuck down? Oh my god, what's.
Speaker 3: Your beef with internet singers? Jealous? Is that what it is? No?
Speaker 1: Maybe I've also what would you just yourself, as the world's most professional coattail writer said you sing on the internet? Note I sing on the internet. However, here's the big difference. I'm not climbing up on tables doing lip synced productions to my own bullshit edited vocals while I'm climbing up onto a chair with no shoes on, or the fucking one that gets me jenneral the car park singing, oh.
Speaker 3: Don't, I'm sorry, I actually kind of love those. No, let me explain to you, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to try and find the one I'm thinking of.
Speaker 1: Let me explain the logistics. A car park actually does not have good acoustics. A car park is possibly one of the worst acoustics, but that's why they do it. They do it, and then they add those fucking edited auto chune things, which is fine. Like, there's this one singer. Do you guys remember that Arabian nights trend that was going around, when all of those people would be holding like a thing and they'd be like for another nuts. There's one singer. I can't remember her name right now, but I can literally see it. She got fucking dragged all over the internet because she is genuinely a good singer. She did the Arabian Nights trend with such heavily edited vocals, and she got called out for it. And instead of sitting there, and here's where I had the ships. If she had just sat there and went, you're so right, babes, Yes I did. I did edit my vocals bad. I'd be like, oh real, real is real. But she did this full thing where she went, I'm a life singer. I would never ad. And they're literally all the TikTok detectives because don't mess with TikTok detectives.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: They all were like, Babe, listen to this, this is not your voice.
Speaker 3: Hang on where I found the one I was looking for? You know that chick that does the my heart will go on riff in a car park. That's when you need the shitty echo. We accup things that sounds gogeous. Hello, he's painted on assa. That's beautiful. No, I could do it better, Jennet. If your pass let you into the car park here at Pepsi Palace.
Speaker 1: No, fuck, I just like, I have such an issue with it because it's like guys, there are some like actual Oh no, the one I'm thinking of. Have you seen those two guys who sing in the kitchen with no shoes on and they get like a celebrity in yuck.
Speaker 3: I don't know you're talking about Oh, you're talking talking about that. Yea.
Speaker 1: So I was like okay on them, but one of them, I was like, your voice sounds really superficial. And then I listened to it more closely and I went, oh, he's not actually singing. It's the video they did with Kristen Bell. Yeah, talking about sorry.
Speaker 3: You should have brought the grabs and played to this. Would absolutely yes have done such this.
Speaker 1: In the car on the way here, because it every time those videos come up. And but those guys did so, christ and Bell who was Anna in Frozen. So they sang the do.
Speaker 4: You want to build a SnO?
Speaker 1: No, no no the other one you and I were just so they did that, and they they and it was beautiful. They had all these harmonies, but none of them singing, none of them mis singing. They fully just lip syncter. And then the one that's standing with no shoes on, the one that's standing with no shoes on of the dirtiest fucking socks possible, he lips it to the wrong fucking words.
Speaker 3: I don't know any what he's on. I'm sorry, let's move on, can hang on just a quick tally around the room?
Speaker 5: Is it just him?
Speaker 4: I partly agree, but I wouldn't have brought it.
Speaker 2: Up got something on your mind, hit up at a couple of Mitch's on Instagram to get yourself on the shoe.
Speaker 3: Get time to have a little chat to one about idiots, and remember, if you get on the podcast with an is it just me of your own prize? Keep it, Jen, I will send you a little something to say thank you. How are we going with those umbrellas?
Speaker 4: Actually, Jenny, yep, they're going to be on their way shortly. I've labeled them all.
Speaker 3: You're confident the tubes will work?
Speaker 4: Yes, they're definitely going to work. They fit perfectly.
Speaker 3: Nothing worse than a faulty tube, isn't that right?
Speaker 5: I know if I think of anything worse.
Speaker 3: Today we're going to Katie who is in Msura. I probably got that wrong. It's in the Riverina of New South Wales. We'll ask Katie's soura. I think.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello?
Speaker 3: Is that Katie?
Speaker 4: Yes, hi darling, you're on the podcast.
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Sorry you've got oscar instead of cheery here.
Speaker 4: We've missed out.
Speaker 3: What have we interrupted you doing? Bob?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 6: I have a day off today. Oh god, I've done all my houseworks so I'm just lazing about.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, that's the way to go. Have we had you on before, Darlin?
Speaker 6: Yes, you have thought so.
Speaker 3: And have we already asked you how to pronounce methoa?
Speaker 6: Yes, and you said it perfectly that time.
Speaker 3: It must have been stored back there somewhere. I got it wrong.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 6: We can settle on that. That's fine.
Speaker 5: I think we could settle on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Katie? Have you got an it? Just me? Ready to go?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do perfect. I've been making these who do a really good hook for me? Have you got a good fucking hook before we get Bradley to count you in?
Speaker 6: Oh? It's something that I hate. I don't know if Jenna is going to agree, but I'm sure we've all been in the situation we find out.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to go, Darling hooked London?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right, Bradley?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is it? So's an annoying when you only overtake a slow poke just to end up at a roadworks. O, Katie, I'm putting a pin in your actual gym.
Speaker 3: I'm rewinding you can say fuck friends here? That was so cute? Annoying? Have you not got much of a four mouth on you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: No? I swear like a fucking.
Speaker 3: So remind me. It's so fucking annoying when you get suck in roadworks when you're making good time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so fucking annoying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Katie, you hit the clip on the head there. I just fucking hate that. But the only read, the only time I'll ever like not feel bad about it, is if it's a learner, because I'm like, yeah, valet like taking, excuse me, you're looking at a learner.
Speaker 5: I'm here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm a minus learner because I still have to get my learners again.
Speaker 6: I need to get that sorted. Yeah, I was in the same boat as you. I only got my red pea probably when I was How old am I? When I was twenty eight?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Wow, I was a late bloomer.
Speaker 6: But you have to do it. It's so good to have your license.
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is it just me on the fly, Katie? Would you say that twenty eight is around the age where you do have to stop and actually think about how old you are. I just lost count.
Speaker 6: I do it every day. I forget how old, how old of mine?
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck, I reckon? It was twenty five on MEDS. I was just like, oh shit, where am I hat?
Speaker 5: I agree?
Speaker 6: I don't want to admit that I'm thirty.
Speaker 3: Some days I'm just like, yeah, he cares, darling.
Speaker 1: I've got four years left. I'm good.
Speaker 3: But anyway, when you're when you're just overtaking someone in traffic, Katie, and then you get stuck at roadwork, you just know that person you overtook is so smug about it, thinking suck shit, bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, of course.
Speaker 6: And the highway. I live on a highway and they've got roadworks happening at the moment, and you don't know where they're going to be are each day, so you can be like, oh, yeah, making good time, I'll overtake this oldie, and then not even ten meters up the road, you're like, fuck, there's a roadwork.
Speaker 1: Bloody hell. Do you know?
Speaker 3: It's actually so satisfying though it doesn't happen often, but when basically every light is green and you're like, you're like the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is on my side today.
Speaker 1: Oh Mary McKillop put a good.
Speaker 6: Yeah when that happens.
Speaker 5: So Mary's up there looking down.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had one of those moments where maybe you've decided to be really nice and someone's trying to merge in. You're like, yeah, yeah, you go, and then they'll like pop the hazards on for one blink by way of saying thanks there, and then like you'll flash the lights and be like now.
Speaker 5: You're right, Oh that's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you do it in reverse. Sometimes I'm the one popping hazards. I'm saying thanks, I know what that was. I just wave, well yeah, I do that too.
Speaker 6: But sometimes I'm always thanking people, but they never thank me.
Speaker 3: Story of my Bloody.
Speaker 6: I feel like Sharon and Cash and Kumuto taste the person down going thank you.
Speaker 3: I can say thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh great.
Speaker 5: We're in Holland.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's so nice being in like mated company. Jerry never get this ship.
Speaker 5: Oscar's crying, yeah.
Speaker 3: He actually what else you got, Katie? I feel like he's loving this. Yeah yeah, keep going more. Catherin Kim quits guy. Oh oh.
Speaker 6: I always love when kas is talking about I think it's Kell's party and they're going to go on a cruise, and then Sharon's like, hell Pacific in the specific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going on a specific cruise. Oh nice, we specifically year ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, my favorite will forever be the first ever one time. I just Kell doesn't know I smoke.
Speaker 3: Brett doesn't know I smoke. Of course he does.
Speaker 1: He can smile it on.
Speaker 3: You above the oven in the top cavern. Katie, you're a fucking who. Jenna's going to send you an umbrella one of these days. Does it went down your way? Mate?
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 6: Thanks We're probably not going to get any rain for a while, but I love it. Thank you.
Speaker 4: It will be take you from the sun while you're also wear your RAS shirt.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to get onto one of those.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're running out, bubbs, so you better get on that sea.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Oh guys. I love you guys so much, love you so bums.
Speaker 3: You're finishing.
Speaker 6: Oh it's just I speak of everyone, and I wish it's just a massive gaslight Jenna, but I don't know the case.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately not Darling. I appreciate your support. We see you there in the group. You're one of my most active ones. And I don't think that we don't notice. It's not lost in us. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: We really love you.
Speaker 6: We love you, Katie and and Meritis doing well you guys if you remember that one from last time I was on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah the bird or somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah ago Katie. Long time no.
Speaker 6: Chatter, Yeah a long time.
Speaker 3: And I'd love to chat to you again, Tonny. We'll let you go. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 6: I love chatting to you. You have a lovely day.
Speaker 3: Right back at your bags, and if you want to come on with them, is it just me of your own, just like Katie did. You can hit us up at couple of mitches on Instagram let us know what's on your mind, or you can send us a text oscar watch the number again, sing bitch, sing nice, Sorry that's not the number. Here we go for this?
Speaker 7: Oh to nine four a two zero two? Oh for two to nine, paine to zero two oh far too nine to zero too oh far to nine bade.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, would great.
Speaker 1: I was not prepared for that.
Speaker 3: Were you struggling? Were you a little bit? I think we should have an encore?
Speaker 4: Actually, please need the number again.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding. I won't do that to you. I love springing that on him whenever he's here.
Speaker 1: Oh god, actually I did see on the group recently someone suggested for the final song should be. My heart will go on with me singing it.
Speaker 3: I veat over.
Speaker 1: I also beat o that.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Before we go, let's see if you can do My heart will go on. If we can't get to the car park with Jenner's past, just run to the men's took. All okay, I've got one of those in my bag. Oh yes, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right here, alright, I'm going hang on.
Speaker 3: And this is to prove that I think those TikTok singers are actually onto something. I bet it's going to sound better than ever in that men's took.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he probably will.
Speaker 1: It's going to be so awkward. If there's someone there even better.
Speaker 3: Oh you're not shy.
Speaker 4: We'll get a live performance.
Speaker 1: I mean the talk, I mean talk, okay, perfect?
Speaker 5: Is anyone else?
Speaker 1: May?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Can do a quick warm up?
Speaker 3: Hang on, no, no warm ups. It's sucking, singer.
Speaker 1: I can't just do it.
Speaker 3: Fun? Where go?
Speaker 1: If you guys can't say? But I've climbed up onto the sink.
Speaker 3: Hang on, joke, can you do the just the riff?
Speaker 1: The no?
Speaker 3: I just want to hear that too. That was beautiful, making.
Speaker 5: The misty amazing.
Speaker 6: Fun.
Speaker 1: What's that.
Speaker 3: Still pretty good.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I hate this so much.
Speaker 5: You sound so cool.
Speaker 3: All right, well we're gonna wrap this up, Oscar. Thanks for coming in today and thanks for listening, idiots. We will be back again with another episode on Wednesday. Yes, actually, Denny, you should be doing cheeries duties right now. You should be asking for five star reviews and shit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, if you'd like to.
Speaker 5: Well, actually, we won't really want you to.
Speaker 4: Can you go into like Apple podcast or like Spotify and whatever and give us five stars or even like leave it like an actual review as well saying how great we.
Speaker 3: Are, and have a comment on this episode on Spotify too. There's a comment section on Spotify which is a bit fun, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a lot of fun. But also by Rasher.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll talk to you very soon, idiots. Tata bye.
Speaker 4: Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app. Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show's done. We keep talking. Shot nothing's planned here. Yeah, have a little what do you guys call it the miss? You call it a yap?
Speaker 5: Yeah we we yap.
Speaker 3: I literally use that word today. I don't know, I'm implying that that's a you thing, a.
Speaker 5: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, I just had to piss.
Speaker 3: I was like, as he forgotten about the secret, it's because it's secrets, you know. Yeah? Did you hear that secret nearly come unstuck last week?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, we all make mistake.
Speaker 3: Jenna has been flawless this whole episode. She's the perfect substitute for cheering.
Speaker 1: I agree, actually, and you know, I mean it goes to show that not everyone can do what Jenna does.
Speaker 3: It mean that just for this episode only, you're going to delegate the prize keeping to Oscar, Like, is he gonna have to send the umbrella to Katie? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's up for it.
Speaker 1: She knows me too well.
Speaker 3: After that, I got to give it to you that you were impassionate about it. I just didn't know what the fuck you were talking about. That's so I had a feeling it was to conviction, that's all that matter.
Speaker 1: I had a feeling that is very true, Thank you. I had a feeling it was going to be a bit too niche, But it's just something that's been on my mind, and it's I have. I mean, you guys know me. I have a lot of one sided beef with people that don't know what exist. So like well, like that fucking Natalie Jayane bullshit who gets up on sinks and counters and car parks and she just does a split while she's doing like a wow, I'm like, shut up.
Speaker 3: You know that you've got to make that not interested button on TikTok your friend because I don't get this shit. They have't giving you those videos because you're bloody watch them.
Speaker 1: I know, because I'm such a hater. I love you, bitch, I just hate watch it and I go, look at that stupid little bitch getting up on that fucking cowness. She's got no shoes on again, like she didn't watch the socks this time around. It's just I have so much like passionate hate for dreadful singers.
Speaker 3: By the way, you know one of you mentioned me and McKillop this before.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, that would be Oscar.
Speaker 3: I can tell you this, Oscar, we nearly nearly wrote you in for a roving report because for context City, it's if you're lost, Mary McKillop place. I don't even know what it is, but it's downstairs from our studio. I parked my car opposite Mary mkiller place often of course.
Speaker 4: Little cafe as well with delightful food.
Speaker 3: And they heard us talking about Mary McKillop place, and they sent an email to the contact us section of the couple of mitches dot com dot a you website, which we don't actually get those emails that it goes to the merch guys. They will pass on anything of relevance. And so they said, Hi, Mitchell, just forwarding this email you received. It was an invitation for Jenna only, Jenna only to go to the Mary McKillop place open day. Yes, and it was literally last week.
Speaker 4: It was it was last week.
Speaker 3: We were like, fuck, should we get oscar to be a roving reporter and go to Mary killtt place?
Speaker 1: But you're working. I was working. Yeah, I was working, and I would have caught him flames. Actually, I feel like I would have burst into asponded.
Speaker 5: And I said, unfortunately, due to other commitments end.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon that they would do a private tour That's what I was trying to allude to. I would, And they said that they would contact us with any future opportunities because.
Speaker 3: I'm curious now because I'm like, what is it? I know there's a cafe and gift shop?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 3: Yes, surely there's got to be a little you know is what did they call it? What's the little church? What's the little church? A chapel chapel?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, I love chapel roone with a little chapel.
Speaker 3: Good luck chi?
Speaker 1: Because is she buried there?
Speaker 3: Is that the whole joint?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's Chapela's career.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Sound she's with us right.
Speaker 1: Now, she's with us right now, she's walking in studio.
Speaker 3: I thought that's me with Jennis scrunching.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I want to jump in on that because like that's very fascinating.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 1: I'm not religious in the slidest, but I'll pretend we might not air it.
Speaker 3: I just want you guys to find out for my own curiosity.
Speaker 1: Sorry this Yeah, you know that'll be me and Jenna.
Speaker 5: We should go as a couple.
Speaker 1: That'll be our first day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, I dare you to fucking inquire about getting married in the chapel there and you should just be so overtly gay. But it's every so often what do you think by Yeah, well I do that anyway. So like grape of the.
Speaker 1: Specifically specifically Jenna's left ti. Yes, we have a shared favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been like that's your favorite as well as hers. Yes, why do you prefer your left tit to be graped Jenna?
Speaker 5: Just the way Oscar does it?
Speaker 3: You know, what did you do so wrong in the right?
Speaker 4: It's just better with the left.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, it's just a left thing.
Speaker 3: It's such a lefty.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm in so much trouble with work because I made a you're a lefty? Yes, because I'm a lefty?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Are in trouble?
Speaker 3: What's wrong this time?
Speaker 1: Because after the after the whole shriveled mango one again, Donald Trump winning, Oh, I call him shriveled man, Like I.
Speaker 3: Thought you were talking like some nickname of someone in your office. And I was like, we're not across that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no no. When the shriveled men go one. I made a comment to someone at work saying Americans are dumb.
Speaker 3: Not a customer, No no, no, no people I work with. I'm just picturing someone coming in fining, like, how do we y'all and just got an American act. Then he goes, fuck, you're dumb to a customer that.
Speaker 1: Would actually, I mean, if they if they really ticked the right buttons, you know, like I would, I've said, so you were.
Speaker 3: Bitch into a colleague. And they didn't like it pretty much. Yeah, he's the colleague American.
Speaker 1: Yes, what I just say to them, Well, I didn't know they were American. I thought they were Canadian because.
Speaker 3: There is such a difference. Hey that like Canadian, the one is so much softer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. But the thing is when Americans, because like I had a friend of mine who lived here for ages who was from America before he went back, American and Australian accents. When they merged, it sounds Canadian.
Speaker 3: It sounds like fucking kid Lroy, That's what it sounds like. You can't stand it, Hinny bloody I kiddler Bo hate that hybrid American Stralian accent that some of about all these allebs pick.
Speaker 1: I know, it's like I don't like it. I miss hearing fucking thick dumb bogan accents on TV. You know, we talk every day, so you know I love it that much more. Do you want, but like fuck Bindier when Kiddler bullshit Margo fuck with.
Speaker 3: She's next like her Margo's isn't too severe.
Speaker 1: No, but she's she's bordering it. She's bordering it.
Speaker 3: I watched it and.
Speaker 5: She's married to a British guy for that.
Speaker 3: Hell, so that so that'll like diffuse it, like to balance it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she gets a couple of points for that one. Yeah, Kylie and I did it right by going to London because she doesn't she's she still sounds all.
Speaker 3: It's so funny listening to how Kylie Minogue sounded when she was nigh. She was way more Bogan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, my dad met her in the early nineties. I think when she was Jenny. You'd know because you're old. I was there because you were there. Did Kylie Minogue date Michael Hutchins from Inexcess in the early nineties. Yeah. Yeah, So my dad was touring with Inexcess as a muso and he met Kylie and mull No, she wasn't all. He said, she's very sweet, very shy, but she didn't talk much and he didn't get it. And then when he finally got her talking, he goes oscar. It sounded like she came from Mount Drewish.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, I want to hear rough as fuck Kyle because she's so like dainty Pete and she talks and it's so sweet. I absolutely adore this woman. But fuck man, I just I want to do a couple of prosseccos. I reckon after a few proseccos. She sounds like she's from Black Dairy Hype and she's got her own brand of prosecco. So let me should call her up.
Speaker 3: We should call her say that like, it's so easy, And anyone got Kylie's number.
Speaker 1: Michael's personal friend Kylie Minette, but it's called a kay Sometimes I call.
Speaker 3: Her Leis now Jenna as you are the honor every cheery today. As you would know, he's often the one to make the call and be like, oh, right, should we go? No, I'm believing that in your capable hands.
Speaker 4: I don't think we should go yet.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoying it up to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I can talk all day anyway.
Speaker 5: I think we should go.
Speaker 3: I backed the decision. We hope this podcast made you fee at least two percent better today. That's all just two percent, So we do, We do, and we will capture whatever. It was quite melodic. Can you sing it, Oscar?
Speaker 4: Can you?
Speaker 3: Jenna? You say it? Normally? We'll go from the top. You say normally. You just riffed living fuck out of it. Okay, we hope this podcast made you feel least two percent better today. That's all just two percent, so.
Speaker 5: Sweet, we do.
Speaker 3: I'll stop with the you were coughing off Mike at the start. I ain't even try it.
Speaker 1: Inconsistent.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, idiots. A brand new episode coming your way on Wednesday. Won't belong Bye bye bye. What is It Just Me?
Speaker 1: Podcast by a couple of Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast stop