Speaker 1: We want to know what have you won? Still looking for someone who's won the Holy Grail, which is a year supply of something. Have you been in a TV advert? And when have you been a bad loser? Let's go to the lines on the Christian O'Connell Show, Katrina Christian.
Speaker 2: I've won the best prize ever.
Speaker 3: I won a year supply of chocolate this year.
Speaker 1: Oh my word, I didn't know the Wonka factory was still giving away gold tickets. What a prize? Oh that is a great So what how how much chocolate does.
Speaker 3: That actually mean?
Speaker 2: At three hundred and sixty five blocks?
Speaker 3: Big blocks? Block a day is how they work it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just you know, like one of those little mini blocks, you get just one of those a day.
Speaker 3: To ration us.
Speaker 1: None no full size block And do you get like a freshort delivery once a month or that Let's just give you the entire year's worth.
Speaker 2: I got the option, but I decided to break it up over four times over the year.
Speaker 1: The old chocolate lorry And how far into it are you, Katrina?
Speaker 2: Well, we got our first box at the end of July and they were kind of finished by the end of September, so that one's judging break.
Speaker 1: No one is judging this year. Okay, great cool, take care of mate. Enjoyed the chocolate you do? Bye bye, Meredith. Hello Hello, you've also won a year supply of something.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want a year supply of Harden's ice cream.
Speaker 1: Oh as anyone else getting really chocolate? The argan does? How did you win yours?
Speaker 2: I entered quite a few times on the Bridget Jones competition when that movie was about to be released. I also ended up winning the third prize as well. That's how many times I entered. Wow, I know I was a bit naughty. Was while I was at work. I think I entered probably twenty times a day. And I won get playoff And I also won the book and the Diary of Bridget Jones as well.
Speaker 1: The year's supply Again, do they stagger over the are or you went all in one last year? Lower it into your house?
Speaker 3: The size of a wheelie.
Speaker 2: Bin I got every month the delivery guy would turn up with twelve taps of the ice cream, and so yeah, it was pretty hard to store. So a lot of it got given to a family and by about the fifth month, I've kind of was sick of seeing it.
Speaker 1: So you're pretending not.
Speaker 3: To be in.
Speaker 1: We know you're in there. Ugods is coming in with squshing. Yeah, oh that is so funny, Meredith, thank you so much for calling mate.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: We got something for this guy and we.
Speaker 3: Dean Christian Dean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good, Dean.
Speaker 3: What have you got good? I want a lot of pig in a ruffle.
Speaker 1: You want to pick like a farm show.
Speaker 3: I went in the ruffl for I was only twenty cents or something. Yeah, they rang me a pig you want? You won the pie?
Speaker 1: And what did the pig home to go on the bus? So I did you get home with the pig?
Speaker 3: No? Well I took this shield there. She was really cute and I thought I was impressed. You know. Anyway, I was in my dad's car and he's had a really nice flash car and I rang him up because I didn't have a mobile, and I said, oh, look, you won the pig and he said, I haven't got a pie. And he rang me up and said, if you put that pig in my car, you're you're in real trouble.
Speaker 1: That classic dad threat. I've said it so many times. Girls in the car. All right, I'm going to lose it, put that flipping pig in this car.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So then what's happened is they said you can come up pick it up in three days time and it'll be all dressed, you know, dressed.
Speaker 1: So you need ready to eat, don't you. He's still married to the big twenty two years later.
Speaker 3: The lipstick and make up. Enough now to Christian O'Connell Show podcast