Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Where does the hitge Trimer fall in that category?
Speaker 3: I'm going to teach you in five easy step to it.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the cow Moon Rouge.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Five minutes past six. Come it's the Question O'Connell show. Sorry, we'll all be distracted at the start today's show. It's a small team. Okay, we all move as one. But right now there's a producer's have to go way out in the rain because a child that works on a shows. We got to take up my backpack, so my wife the anchors, he's got nothing better that than breastfeed and drive your backpack in with three spoonfuls of butcher musy, which will apparently do you for the day.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean lucky her parents are here so that they can stay with Gordy while bank comes in.
Speaker 4: It's lucky, you go, lucky be anchor?
Speaker 2: You get can I just asertain what's happened to you? You've made? Have you made the anchor?
Speaker 3: I didn't make her rang her? When I got to work, I noticed that my bag.
Speaker 4: Was my tyrants. Don't need to make people do anything. That's because they're tyrants.
Speaker 3: I rang her and just simply said, there's a situation in here, double checking. Did I leave my backpack.
Speaker 4: At her so you woke her up?
Speaker 3: No, she was. She woke up with me this morning. She got up with me.
Speaker 2: What could possibly be in there? Important enough?
Speaker 3: Well, she said, to do that? Do you need your computer? I said not really. I could probably do it off my phone, but I will miss my smoothie. I'll be hungry.
Speaker 4: Before you're right talking to which I saw you hosting a power meeting yesterday, but we try to catch up.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't power.
Speaker 4: Meaning there was there was. There was a triangle, a trinity of power at the top of the of the of the triangle. Our friend Patsy here, I could see it. Yeah. No, no, but you look like you were. They were sat two of them were facing you. You look like you would giving them the right act. I don't want to let go of anyone. This team is strong. It would kill me. But somebody needs to step up.
Speaker 3: Only one of you will make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone, and somebody to pick up my coffee tab too, because I'm not paying for you bozos. Sorry. I almost not my cross off the coffee table.
Speaker 3: Though, Speaking of which can we said that.
Speaker 4: No, we mustn't do this, No, bring it on.
Speaker 5: Bring.
Speaker 4: I watched something over the weekend and said, sometimes in life you must you must see your better angels.
Speaker 6: Everyone, No, chat, That's what I've not mentioned.
Speaker 4: It remain there are.
Speaker 3: Better age, strong, better angels.
Speaker 4: We've only got three shows left together.
Speaker 2: I can't you with this functions.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't need to come out bad jack.
Speaker 3: No, we have no.
Speaker 6: Sick Find your better angels in there now you know.
Speaker 2: I will hound you down and we bring the.
Speaker 3: Better angels for you to everybody.
Speaker 4: Three better angels doing the show to play a song, and I want you all to come back nicer.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I think if I rang my wife this earlier and said I forgot my backpack, she would just hang up or she'd go She did think it was something prank coal. Why are you calling me about that? You just let me that you've got to drive home or something. Do you want me to come and do the show for twenty minutes? Your lovely wife is coming with your backpack and gone back.
Speaker 3: You know why I actually forgot it because I was doing something generous for the team. We had a whole lot of leftover beer from Thanksgiving on Saturday. Couldn't fit it all in the fridge, so I bought a big cardboard box of single cans.
Speaker 2: Of beer Merry Christmas.
Speaker 4: Wow, how big is it's been? Your idea of a lot of beer is like half a camp. We can all have a look.
Speaker 3: You can see it through the studio window.
Speaker 4: There that is literally hemming a bird's beak of it. There's what's that?
Speaker 6: Two studies?
Speaker 3: It's like, get me do half an hour?
Speaker 4: Is that for?
Speaker 3: That's for the whole team?
Speaker 4: How many cans are in there? Perry count the cans? Was that four cans in an eight person team? Wow? We that is what's the point in bringing that?
Speaker 6: No, you just want to get out the fridge didn't fit in.
Speaker 3: The fruit and I guess carrying the beers to the car because I kept thinking, don't forget the beers. Don't forget the beers. You forgot them yesterday and I've left my backpack at home.
Speaker 4: Wow, we know that is really Jones. We've just told her we can even have two cans of beers from mister Jack. Thank you. Mister, two lukewarm stubbies each lovely could even steps of four Packach Patsy hold things at home with you this week?
Speaker 6: How's all good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 7: She's loving this bike. She's got the new bike, and she's got this new found freedom going everywhere and mum and dad are two streets away.
Speaker 4: It's not her first bike, though, is it.
Speaker 7: No, it's not no, but it's like a first proper grown up bike that's you know, got all the bells and whistles.
Speaker 3: What was she on training wheels before this?
Speaker 7: Well, when she was little, she was, but she had a really bad stuck on a bike when she was like three, so it took her ages to get back on it. But anyway, she's on the bike, she's got this new found freedom, and she goes up to mom and dad, who were just two streets away. But we bought her a basket for it on Monday on the front of it and we're just let your vell crow it on and it's like she's running some sort of uber service up to grandma and granddads.
Speaker 2: So I said that.
Speaker 4: I've seen the wire. I'm pretty sure that's how some of them started dealing as well, and just started doing sort of working for gangsters. Batsy a basket on the front, I get the papers, you know, you know, getting into teens that please don't want that basket on the front.
Speaker 2: Well she does what she put in there? Well, I put a newspaper in it. I give her jobs to do.
Speaker 4: Go throw the that's half an hour ticked off. The find you miss have living out there was lobbing that paper, some confused old age year old? Is that our granddaughter?
Speaker 7: She wants any excuse to run up to mom and Dad's because when she goes up, she always comes.
Speaker 2: Back with a lolly or a pack of lollies or biscuits.
Speaker 4: I guess like you said as well, it's it's it's freedom, isn't it. You know it's I can sure shot redemption when he's out there in the rain for any excuses, is to escape the compound that Pats has got locked up.
Speaker 7: You know what, I'm feeling very funky about today about what you said, No, I don't like secrets.
Speaker 2: It come out.
Speaker 4: I did not say no, not wasn't you?
Speaker 2: It was these two chick and reo. We can't continue. We can till it comes.
Speaker 4: Nothing is coming out.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, So, I think the most loyal people that listen to a show are the ones that listen right now. If you routine the early and you hear the first secret out of the show, the boss never ever hears the first hour the show. She cannot be bothered. She waits until primetime. Buten, we're all nice and warmed up. You're there six o'clock. When we're there, you're already there. You're either on your way to work, you're on your home, you're on your way home from work, or you're already at work. So what we want to do is give you, guys a price. We have about thirty four of these highly desirable radocs bath salts. Left team of we all make sure we take it our cut.
Speaker 3: I've already soaked in mine. In fact, now, how was it? And now that we have so many, and I took a couple home with me, I'm liberal. I'm liberal with the amount I put in the path. How it was radioactive green in the last path.
Speaker 4: All right, So if you'd love one of our thirty four, these are limited edition. They're all going to go by seven o'clock this morning. So if you'd love one. If you're at work or you're on your way to work, give us a call right now before Jack takes anymore home.
Speaker 1: Carl a brighter. You're listening to the question.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: Carl's show podcast lines are up and down. A loyal six o'clock grinders. You're out there every single day when we start the show. As a small Christmas present, we have about thirty four of these left. These raid Ox Muscle soaks. Soak away those aches and pains and ensure let Christmas in breathe Christmas in, soak the aches out. Maybe you're the gym yesterday? What was it for you yesterday? Traps doubts you in compound moves at the moment at you.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to the gym yeesterday. But I've got polarties this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Oh how you enjoying that?
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Actually I actually found it very very relate. So parties great. You like a bit of pilates? Actually, perhaps we.
Speaker 2: Have done it a couple of times. Yes, No, I should master. Yeah, I could teach you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, next thing to master? All right, So we have about thirty bottles of this raid Ox muscle soak here we got here, Donna, Good morning, Donna.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Christian, Good morning morning.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're aready on your way to work.
Speaker 10: I am.
Speaker 11: I worked for an insurance further, so give it a car accident, nose, something going wrong in the head on the one you wring and I can't even feel more pusterio body end of it.
Speaker 4: Bloody hell. So it's a muscle soap for your dairy as. And why is that they got uncomfortable with chairs? You said on what's going on?
Speaker 12: The chances beautiful?
Speaker 13: But I'm trying to calm people down, really yeah, you know, Hans over the computer and just trying to.
Speaker 11: Calm people down and give them a better day than they had.
Speaker 4: I bet you're brilliantly your job, Donner. How long you been working there?
Speaker 11: I've been only working there at you It used to be a COVID nurse. Now you still cod tisty?
Speaker 6: Do you have you ever?
Speaker 4: Have you ever, bloody hell? Have you ever done a job that wasn't quite on the frontline COVID nurse and now be angry and scared and worried and very triggered.
Speaker 13: That's not for me.
Speaker 4: No, you're not all those people. You're always there. All right.
Speaker 6: Well listen, Donna, we're going to send you two bottles.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Shows, thank you very much. I have a lovely Christmas dinner.
Speaker 14: Thanks saving you.
Speaker 4: Bye, bass is he lovely? Very good.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Simone. Good morning, Simon, good morning.
Speaker 11: I need.
Speaker 4: I can't hear a word. Sorry someone, We'll try again in a minute. It's going to Sue.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Sue, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 15: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good Sue. So you're on your way to work. What do you do, Sue, I'm an operating room.
Speaker 4: This a busy, busy, busy job. You're doing an important one. Thank you very much for what you do on your team as well.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we're absolutely frantic at the moment. Everybody's wearing their surgery dumb prior of Christmas, so we're very busy at see a bottle of ride up to be fantastic, to have a bath at night and even have one of those foot baths, the unreal.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll send you too, all right, Sue. Oh fan, I have a lovely Christmas. You have a good day, Thank you very much. Just go to Margaret good morning match, Hey going, Yeah, I'm good Margaret.
Speaker 6: Are you at work or you're on your way to it? What's the story Margaret?
Speaker 16: Yeah, no, I'm just about to do my safety chick on my bus.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Are you bus ring to take it out?
Speaker 1: Say again?
Speaker 4: You obviously a bus driver that was stealing it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yes you are a bus riverall.
Speaker 6: I am a bus Yeah.
Speaker 4: And what's the route you're on this morning? What number bus you're driving?
Speaker 13: I drive from school?
Speaker 4: Oh? I see how many kids you got to pick up?
Speaker 11: It can vary from a bit nineteen till the twenty eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you enjoy that? Is it lively on the bus? They're all tired and moody in the morning.
Speaker 9: Oh no, that's the afternoon when they've been at school all day.
Speaker 4: They're all broken by school, all that learning. And what are they like in the morning? Are they? Are they good? Fun?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: They good?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 16: And at the moment I've decorated my buffcation that you've got Christmas decorations, the red and black naughty elf.
Speaker 7: Elves, you know, December one usually Rosy. We have an elf called Rosie and she comes. And how they're designed is to watch the kids do the right thing, so Santra will come and a lad touch them and they get up to all sorts of mischief.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, but that's typical, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Strange sort of aggressive thing to say the kids, we don't trust you, so we've got this mystical thing to watch you and punish you if you don't. Lovely stuff, lovely custom. That nice the kids, Savannah, Big Eye in the Sky, Georgia ninety four, blood it more Savellans please, Dad.
Speaker 6: Let's trust control more fit by control.
Speaker 16: All right, Yeah, I've got camerage in the bus too, so we can watch.
Speaker 4: I don't need to know. All right, Margaret, we're sending you some bath soaks.
Speaker 16: Oh you're a darling, and I hope we all you guys have.
Speaker 6: A good Christmas suit and you Margaret, take care.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Did not mean to play that one one vibe, wrong vibe, wrong vibe is going away for the weekend. My wife, My mind's elsewhere, guys. Muscle soaks, that's what it's. Muscle soaks. All right, Well, you have thirty bottles left of our rad ox. Muscle soaks soaks away all those aches and pains, Christian, can I have some? I'm a chippy about to spend today hard labor in the mud and the rain all day and the rest of this week. Any chance I can get one of the rad ocks muscle soaks soak away all of my problems. You can, my friend, let it all wash out of you, John O. Mackie. Yes, we're sending to you, Femi your address. It's good to lies right now, Simone, good morning. We're trying, Simone again, never leave record of morning. There you go. Thank you very much for pulllling over. I hope it doesn't mean it's going to be late for work today.
Speaker 8: Okay, not at all, gotcha.
Speaker 3: We try.
Speaker 4: We'll try now, Simone. What do you do? What do you do?
Speaker 11: I'm a nurse Christian. However, I need a bottle of rocks for my fourteen year old daughter Rosie, who's currently participating in the Great Victorian by Acride, and he is going to need it when she gets home.
Speaker 4: So tell us about the Great Victorian bike Ride. How many CA's is she doing?
Speaker 16: She'll be doing.
Speaker 11: Around five hundred and fifty kilometers day. Hell participating with the school group. However, it's with a big organization called Bicycle Network who run this amazing event every year. So yeah, she's lucky enough to be out there riding from all bost to one Sage over the week and I pick her up Sunday morning and the plan is to pop her in a raido sta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really will be picking up as well. You'll need tongs. That is quite an effort, one amazing thing she's gonna be part of five hundred and fifty k's.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, it's pretty a big event beg under taking, but I think it'll be a greater achievement.
Speaker 4: And so she's been training for the last couple of weeks, a couple of months.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the school have.
Speaker 11: Done maybe five rights over a number of weekends.
Speaker 9: Other than that, when.
Speaker 4: You're at the Olympics, I don't go. Yeah, I won't really a cup of rides in five or six now that it's called medal. It's been out a couple of times at the weekend for half an hour.
Speaker 3: Michael filmed for you train literally every day five years before.
Speaker 4: The aliens come to get you. Well, listen, Sue, I'll tell you what was and you a couple of bottles, okay for your daughter and for you as well, and the aliens who are trying to zap.
Speaker 3: You up at the moment.
Speaker 4: Sorry, she's gone, gone, all right, bet you. I have a lovely Christmas.
Speaker 11: Merry Christmas to you, Jack and Patty. Lovely thing.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 4: In my mind, I want the score right. All those kids are on one big long bike. I know you can have a tandem where there's like a couple of I want thirty kids and a teacher on the front and back. What's the longest bike you could get. I hope they're all just doing that? How would you turn such a thing? All right, Martine? Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Martin. Welcome to the show. So you'd like some Radox muscle soaks.
Speaker 13: I really do, because I do a lot of traveling. I'm a drug and alcohol collector and I do a lot of traveling all over Victoria.
Speaker 4: Now, listen, water White, what do you mean You're gonna have to give us a little bit more detail? We're all like they gave you want listen right now? Is that sorry? What was that drug and alcohol collector? What does that mean?
Speaker 13: I go into companies and our drug test people, so.
Speaker 3: You're getting samples.
Speaker 6: Yes, randomly, not not to sound nervous.
Speaker 4: I didn't sound a bit nervous. And you're not coming to Goodwood Street. Give me to clean up and come back Friday, and don't come to the New Year. I'll be full of it. So are you collecting? You're collecting?
Speaker 6: So will you go into companies testing their employees?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: I do that. Is it random or is it a sort of player?
Speaker 13: No, it is all random. And companies ring at the company up and we were as collectors go in and test them.
Speaker 4: And how do you mean were's collectors? So what do you do? Are you in reception or they give you an office and people have to come in? You've got screen? How does it work?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: The collectors?
Speaker 13: We go, we actually drive to different places and we go and collect We go and test people. Whether it be oral testing, which.
Speaker 4: Is through the mail, Yeah we know that unless it's gone very badly wrong.
Speaker 6: Boat is so high they're putting their pants down. But yeah, through the mouth. It's the best way for oral, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: And we do haad testing, so yeah, we do a lot hair testing. Hair testing, yes.
Speaker 4: Marijuana, Jake, someone's nervous over there. I was just writing about hydrates and red wine. We know it's clear. We don't need to test that mopsa kit every day off his noggin.
Speaker 3: It's muscle.
Speaker 6: So yes, all right, well they said we're sending you some bar soaps.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, not a problem, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Get photo. We have a pull up at the car. We'll leave by the back door.
Speaker 14: Have we got here, Rocky, yes, Rockie, great name, Hi, Hi Christian Hybourne.
Speaker 9: There you go. I'm fifty eight. I'm a piano mover. I'm a removalist, so I definitely need a radox for me at the end of the week.
Speaker 4: Oh bloody hell. So you're moving pianos all day, every day.
Speaker 9: All day every day, move four to five pianos a day. We basically move. The heaviest piano is called a pianola, that weighs nearly five hundred and fifty kilos. We take pianos upstairs, We crane pianos, We do all sorts, and same with furniture removals. I've had a company for nearly thirty six years, company in Adelaide and Company in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: And how do you I thought the grand piano was the heaviest one.
Speaker 9: No, a pianola. Yes, we do have grand pianos, electric grand pianos, but the pi andole is probably the heaviest piano that you could you could move.
Speaker 4: And how on earth do you get into specialize in moving pianos.
Speaker 9: I've been doing this for a very very long time. You've got to have very you've got to be very experienced piano mover. Oh yes, very very expensive. But I've moved many many pianos and the experience that I have. You know, we we we we love doing them. We love looking after customers, we love keeping customers happy, making sure that they get the job properly done and always always happy.
Speaker 4: Have you done any famous people's pianos over the years.
Speaker 9: I've done. I think I've done some not not famous, but yeah, yeah, we moved some very expensive pianos. I think the heavy the most expensive piano I've moved was I think that was worth a being about chwandred and fifty thousands of crystal crystal.
Speaker 4: Pianos and you have a drop.
Speaker 9: One touch wood. No, no, I've been very very lucky. You know, we've had some post calls, but no, no, we're like I said, we're we're really experienced. I'm very experienced. My guys are very experienced in what we do. And because we move a lot of pianos, we get that we have that experience to do it.
Speaker 4: Experience is the key word here and sponsored by this phone call. Now, what's the name of your business? Is it experienced piano? Take a drink? Take a sip of a drink every time. It's an experience. No way without that, lady back to.
Speaker 3: Test us, It says experience on the side of the truck. Experience, Pierre, No pianols please.
Speaker 4: I'm going to sup arrival called amateur piano mover half the price. What's the name of the company.
Speaker 9: Melbourne Piano Movers. And in Adelaide we're called Angel's Furniture Removals.
Speaker 6: Why angels there and not angels here?
Speaker 4: Why don't you sort of conglomerate or bring it all together, merge and be angels one day?
Speaker 9: I will, I will, but I love to be different. I love to have something over there in Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Why not a little bit over there, A little bit over here. Yeah, tickle the ivories over there, tickle the ivories here. Experience a lot of experience. No rookies lift on our pianos.
Speaker 9: You got it, baby, if you if you guys have any pianos.
Speaker 4: To move, I almost wish I did, just to see you guys, all this experience, all this mastery. You've got just to move out of regard and then come back in again the block.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we can always, we can always bring one for you. No problems are all.
Speaker 6: Okay, just a pointless exercise.
Speaker 4: Bring one up second.
Speaker 9: Four yep, no problems.
Speaker 4: All right, rocky, lovely chat to you mate. We send you a couple of bottles. Okay, have a great Christmas you too. Thank you so much, guys, Thank you buddy.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I was thinking how there should be some kind of app where if you want to know where the houses are that've already done their Christmas decorations. Some people must take ages, I mean hours and hours to do these amazing displays you see, and when you drive by in the evening and it's all it's up and illuminated, it cheers you up. We know you know the Christmas is coming. And I saw a place yesterday and I thought, this morning, let's try and make a note of what houses do you tell us where they are? Because if you live nearby somebody, you'll know exactly where it is. Share it with everyone this morning, because if you've got young kids, you might want to take them out this weekend. See all these illuminated houses. I do a very basic thing that is so basic if you drove by. What I do is I put some of those lights alarnd the gutter. That takes half a day for me. Right, you'd have to stare at that for an hour to see those lights. But that's still half a day. Moving that ladder a couple of times. You try and shuff with you that lean over and go, I'm stretching too far here? Are you going to put any up this year?
Speaker 3: You maybe feel like I should now should.
Speaker 4: Love this second Christmas.
Speaker 3: We will dress the tree indoors.
Speaker 4: Very wow, it's to my window. We will dress the tree. Really pushed the phone out. This year's scrooge of human kindness just paus out this guy. It's all right, I will do in twenty years from now, you know, go through his phone. And this was in the first couple of years. It's the sister's an empty tree. What do you do anything? Yeah, I stand on this. What do you do? Perats? But you doing an amazing displant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the love God's been up on the ladder.
Speaker 7: So we've got two lights of white fairy lights right across the front of the house. Any colored ones, yes, And he has added there's an addition this year of colored ones on top of the white fairy ones.
Speaker 3: The people in the street will be so excited. All a lot of the people.
Speaker 2: In our court do it.
Speaker 4: Jack.
Speaker 7: We've all got lights, and there's grain kids and little kids that absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: And then that's great.
Speaker 4: And have you got the one I always like is one where the snowman moves as you go past.
Speaker 7: Oh, we have got a big inflatable Santa. He's about five foot, but we're not sure how we're going to put him up.
Speaker 2: No, it's not tacky.
Speaker 4: Christmas spirit, just Tacky's great.
Speaker 2: We've got a great one near us. Can I plug it?
Speaker 4: Because when do you ever ask my permission for anything?
Speaker 7: This guy, the man that does it, the local resident is in a Loma Avenue, A Loma Avenue, a l I m A in window.
Speaker 4: Millet and get pin. This is already used to be there, always insisting you go, get go and get pin right down their dress.
Speaker 7: Idiots a Loma Avenue. And this man does a phenomenal thing for the local community.
Speaker 4: See the local resident you just spoke of, yes, reader, the local resident Loma Avenue.
Speaker 2: Loma pin A Loma.
Speaker 7: He even has a train, a kiddy train out the front, and he's got toys in it, and he's got a projector.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, he's got a projector up and music.
Speaker 7: He's got like windows boxes with windows, like looking through windows that he erects every Christmas with nativity different like four or five different Nativity scenes.
Speaker 3: The kids can get on the train and.
Speaker 2: Taken. He does it every year and he gives out the family, gives.
Speaker 4: Out lollies, gift everyone.
Speaker 2: He does it every year.
Speaker 4: He should be awards' the best and fairest of Melbourne of all the lights.
Speaker 7: So it will do all this and he just you can tell, he just gets so much joy. And there's another area out at Point cook Santander Crescent, ironically Santander and the whole court gets involved. And there's even a house, a double story place, and they do like a disco and the lights are set to the music and they I think it's on the top of each hour.
Speaker 4: They will do like a show's house.
Speaker 7: Someone's house, and then another family comes out and does a dance like they're all dressed.
Speaker 2: Up every like extreme.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they get right into it. It's fantastic that west, isn't it the.
Speaker 4: Yeah setting that kids come back down another performance?
Speaker 2: And can I also, while I'm on my spiel.
Speaker 4: Here, it's seven point fifteen, it's really.
Speaker 2: Important our local c FE.
Speaker 7: Every Christmas Eve, they will go around the local streets and give out bags of lollies to the kids. So see if I volunteers giving up their Christmas Eve, and they start at like three in the afternoon and go up to maybe seven or eight at night, giving up their Christmas Eve with their families, just spread joy and lollies to the local kids. So wind and vale Werribee, thank you. You do it every year, and I think that you should be applauded.
Speaker 2: You're amazing.
Speaker 4: Good on them. Patsy all right, nine four we'll leave us Jack nine, make room for Patsy always nine for one four one o four three? Does wall just pick one? Actually just pick one? No, yeah or five? Just walk us round the suburb. Old man Morrissey does it on the hour. The lady down the roads got a train get nine four one four. Regret even coming up with this idea. None Christmas one for three if you're still listening, and tell us about that houses in your area. They've got great Christmas tree lights up already.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Every morning of the Grand Final, I'll always watch what Fox Sports do. They go down to the Yarra and they do the longest kick, right. It's great fun. It feels like it's a countdown to the Grand Final and Chief and Andrew Gray's do a great job down there as all the various kick is try and kick, very simple idea. Can they just get the share on the other side of the earra? I think since they've been doing it for quite a few years now, no one's actually done it. They can get around fifty meters fifty five, but no one has actually kicked a ball the other side of the Yarra. So I'm watching it and thinking, I wonder if someone could actually knock a tennis ball all the way over from one side of the yerra to the other. And we went to the AO and they've given us a pair of tickets, right. They love this idea. The longest serve they've given us a pair of tickets to the men's final in the new year of the Australian Open. Now, in case you think this is too organized for us, few little distamers. There a few t's and c's. You obviously can't just start whacking tennis balls from one side of the Yarraw to the other side of the era in the morning.
Speaker 6: People are rowing, people are jogging.
Speaker 4: You can't just behave by that. So in a city that loves permits, we've applied for a permit. I'm not sure what the permit we need is to whack tennis balls right across the hour, but whatever that permit is, it's in process.
Speaker 3: We just downloaded a pdf off the website. Oh you want to hit a tennis ball across the river? Yeah, section seven D.
Speaker 4: So it's pending at the moment. We've got to wait a while. However, full steam ahead. So the question today is do you reckon? You could whack a tennis ball from one side of the Yarraw to the other. It's about seventy meters. Now, some of you might be also concerned about the wildlife that actually live in the river as well. Don't worry, Jack will be in a small little boat, and we'll be fishing out all.
Speaker 3: The balls, all tennis balls will be collecting.
Speaker 4: Yes, no tennis balls will be left in the yarraw. So can you whack a tennis ball from one side of the era to the other the winner? If someone can do this, do we actually perassly? Do you think someone could do it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: It's a long way it is, but someone with a good backhand?
Speaker 3: Would you backhand it? I would go overhead?
Speaker 2: I think whatever is the most powerful shot?
Speaker 4: Do you think someone could do it?
Speaker 3: I think it's tough, but I'm terrible at tennis, so I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Do you need to be very good at tennis? Surely you just need to to whack it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to do it.
Speaker 4: Do you wonder why Jack went quiet? He was simply just hitting air.
Speaker 3: I think it will be easier than a kick. I think you could hit it longer than you hear.
Speaker 4: Kid, Yes, but people are going to get nervous anyway. Do you think you could hit a tennis ball over the era? Nine? Four one four one o four three for grabs and tickets to go to the AO Men's Final.
Speaker 1: Car you're listening to the Christian Okyl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: So do you think you could smash the tennis ball over the era? That's all going to be testing out in the new year, up for grabs, tickets to be one amazing prize, go to the final of the men's tennis at the Open. You just need to smash the tennis ball over the era. So are we talking about a serve or any technique if they want to do under armored to smash.
Speaker 3: I think a serve overhead makes it harder than the underm lob. So I think we should go to serve.
Speaker 6: All right, nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 4: If you reckoned, you could do.
Speaker 6: This, Fiona.
Speaker 13: Yes, Christian, Hi.
Speaker 4: You sound like a keen contender, Fiona.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 11: I am an ex softball champion, and I have got an arm that can throw and swing and hit that ball across seventy plus meters.
Speaker 6: Sounds like you've got no there's no doubt in your mind.
Speaker 15: Oh no, there is no doubt.
Speaker 8: There is no doubt.
Speaker 11: I'm going to smash this one.
Speaker 4: Softboard obviously one thing, but a tennis board a different thing. If you tried to smash the baard as far as it can go.
Speaker 13: Oh, tennis bat has has a bout, not a problems.
Speaker 10: This I got this.
Speaker 6: You definitely won the contenders, Fiona.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Emma good Onring Emma Morning, Emma.
Speaker 4: So you reckon you could smash the tennis ball over the yarra seventy meters.
Speaker 11: Not myself, but I'm dubbing in my husband.
Speaker 4: What's his form in this? How do you think he'd be great?
Speaker 10: Uh, he's actually a tennis coach, so I'm presuming he'd be able to do it.
Speaker 4: This is what we're going to have, every single tennis coach in Melbourne queuing up in those great legs, those little short shorts. They trot around in a ummy mummies and stuff like that, sunting up behind them working on their swing. I've seen you at the club.
Speaker 3: They didn't quite make the elite level of tennis show up all.
Speaker 6: The old heroes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why aren't you playing at the Open? Came around the river bank, sir.
Speaker 6: So do you think your husband will be able to smash it over the arrow?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: I hope.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 8: I've been trying to concert tickets for two weeks, but tennis tickets will be time.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that'll be fine.
Speaker 3: It's Paul, Emma's husband, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, Oh is that him? Let's try to see if we can get hold of Paul right now.
Speaker 1: Paul.
Speaker 5: Yes, good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: Sorry if we're working you up. Paul, we've got your We we went chating to your wife. She reckons that you'll be able to hit a tennis ball over the yarrow. We're thinking about doing this in the new year. We've got pair of tickets to go to the Australian Open Men's final recording it the longest serve. Do you think that actually someone could do it?
Speaker 5: I'm sure I'd have a crack and I'm sure someone will be able to do it, perhaps not with a serve that I reckon aforehand.
Speaker 4: Marke get it there, Yeah, seventy meters. Do you think it's actually easier than we think?
Speaker 5: No, it's difficult. Brand new ball could tennis racket. It'll go close, But no, it's not as easy as everyone thinks.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you think the budget is. Take out pretty good tennis racket cheap. We're going to Salvos a week before. There's old wooded ones that are in that frame and dunelop original Please for us.
Speaker 3: Where the rackets the size of a saucer and they were tiny.
Speaker 4: Yes, table tennis bats is what you're going to be, all right, So Paul, we'll put you down as a contender for this.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean, I'd like to throw the challenge to every Melbourne tennis coach out.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 6: Pro to pro tell you every coach in the land is going to be queuing up for this.
Speaker 4: Amando, good morning, Amando, Yes, I am Amando. So you reckon, you could smell you reckon, you could smash it over the air at tennis ball.
Speaker 9: Basic cake put my house on.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, now, now, why do you say piece of cake? You're good tennis player. You've tried someone like this before.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, tried all those silly things as a tennis player. And you know who can hit it and who can you can throw a racket the furthest that's another great competition over the yard.
Speaker 4: Maybe we do this. Do we need to put another permit or is it just throw anything over the garl Once you've got that permit, chuck anything you on the toast, over the shoes, over the app A whole week down there each day, is it differently. We throw it across the great on hear Amando.
Speaker 1: I love it Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: That's this is our last week with you guys. We're asking you grown ups what do you actually want for Christmas? It's always about family Christmas and it is the season of giving. But actually, what would you love for Christmas? Simple question? And wow, we thousands of different answers right now in my inbox. It's a joy going through what you'll want for Christmas? So let's play Santa right now, team and grants some wishes now, I mean sewet's Christian. I've injured myself at work now work cover for a nasty back injury means sad. The income has dropped to Christmas little a little word tough for me and the boys. So I've got a nine year old son and a ten year old I'd simply love the gift of a real Christmas tree that we can all decorate. NOI of course we can do that. We'll get you some extra bits as well, don't know me. I hope you will get better in the new year and have a great turn next year. Yes, Christina Hill, Christian, Actually all I want is a matching toaster and kettle. Christine, I swear to Robert Ean S. He said yes sand to rob Ian S. Yes you can have a matching toaster and kettle. Good morning Christian, Jack and Patsy. This is Karen. All I want for Christmas is perfume. I've got three teenage boys who will never ever get me this. It's a tiny little pleasure Christian, but I've never ever treat myself to this. It's all about providing for them this year. I simply would love some. Yes, Keemit's warehouse. Will we get you some? They got their fantastic fragrance sale on at the moment, crazy prices, Karen, Yes you can. This is from Joe in Mount Martha, wanting a Christian and merry Christmas to you and the team. Here's to her another quality year of radio. Why not? Yeahlet's all it is that crazy time of the year. Yeah, yeah, definly hype. Yeah. I'd love a thirty meter retractable garden hose.
Speaker 3: I love my retractable garden hose. Once you go retractable, you will go back.
Speaker 4: It is a joy. It's like the vacuum, you know, those ones where you can stand on and it pulls it in. That's what they should do with the umbilical cords when babies are born. I don't have a thirty meter one, but yeah, we'll get you a thirty meter retractable garden hose. And that's what you want for Christmas, Joe. Who's to get in the way that enjoy? Genuinely? Is there are things that that are not that expensive that actually are an everyday humdrum game changer. That retractable hose? Is it for me? If you're a dog owner, sometimes the dogs, you know, they do a dodo in the garden and it's it's it doesn't it's not an easy one to pick up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it hasn't said proper.
Speaker 4: I get the hose out and wash it into the garden and soil nature. Mother, Uh, you have this nourish when you came. Oh, thanks to my retractable hose. And then I just drop it my drop hose, drop on the garden and does it all for me? Dis ante? Can I have moving boxes for Christmas? We're moving this year and I can't get hold of free ones. They all cost quite a lot of money. Yes, we give you some moving boxes, Michelle. And then this is an interesting one. Lady called Melanie dropped into my inbox yesterday, slid rod in there phonto of her and she needs some help to complete I can only describe as a work of art on her arm. Let's cool her up right now and say that. Yep, we give her the money to complete this work of art, a very unique tattoo. She's a grandmother.
Speaker 8: Hello, Melanie, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm going Melanie, So you're live on gold right now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, Hi, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: For emailing me yesterday. That's all right, amazing tattoo. Tell everyone listening right now. So you've got granddaughters.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've got on forty seven and some young grandma very proud, a two year old and seven weeks old granddaughters.
Speaker 4: Well we and so on your arm. You sent me a picture of your arm. There's a it looks like a completed tattoo already.
Speaker 8: It looks like it.
Speaker 5: That's not.
Speaker 16: So.
Speaker 8: I had so many other ideas, but there was other things that needed to come first. So yeah, let's finished.
Speaker 4: There all right now. Tell everyone listening because it'll be dying to know what is the tattoo? To sort of have something permanent on you that celebrates your love for your granddaughters.
Speaker 8: So the mum is a weekend and she practices the magic. She makes her own creams and balms and all that sort of stuff. And we call my granddaughter's little witches. So there's two little witches.
Speaker 4: So your daughter is a weekend witch, a wicked wicked mean Now week in witch is a white witch. Isn't that right?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: I love the idea. Just a week we obviously Friday, yeah.
Speaker 6: But on the weekend I get the broom out and the cape and the black cat.
Speaker 3: Taking all the way again.
Speaker 8: I went up one day there was a little cauldron going with some bat wings and all that sort of stuff around it.
Speaker 4: So are you are you joking? You mean actual?
Speaker 8: But actual? Yeah? What would you get those in the countries?
Speaker 4: Do those in cultural internationals? They show on our British food bat wings?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's they was in the country, so all sorts of stuff they get.
Speaker 4: So those bat wings in cauldrons, can you? I feel like back Winston Nights bat wings. So the tattoo then I'm looking at it's two witches on moons.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, So one of them, one of my granddaughters is quite chunky, she's the little one.
Speaker 3: She was born.
Speaker 4: She's only they're not chunky. They just got that, you know that.
Speaker 3: You yeah, that's a little baby fat.
Speaker 4: On the put.
Speaker 6: Underneath a chunky one.
Speaker 8: She was nearly ten pounds, so we call her the chunky babe. And then Rhiannon's quite petite. So we've got one witch that's a little bit more voluptuous and one that's a little bit swimmer, and one that's got sass.
Speaker 4: And one than the other. They're back wings. Now, the the way that these are who don't mind me saying this, but the way of these witches are dressed is it's like the outfits are from risk I was going to say sexy Land, which is but you say Risks and and and what's the thinking with that?
Speaker 8: I just I did a lot of looking at pictures and stuff and just put little bits together. And I still wanted it to be when they're a little bit older, not baby ish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely not.
Speaker 9: Really sick.
Speaker 3: So what's missing from the tunne because it looks like a fully.
Speaker 8: A jumper, you know, I want to put a little caldron, a little back flying around, a spider in a web and just a bit of background, so.
Speaker 6: We listen. We would love to finish this work of art.
Speaker 4: What an amazing nanny you are this landmar f Yes, Grandma, we have to have your grandma arm completed. It's a work of artists. A susteine chapel on your left arm there, Melanie, Yes, it's please send me another photo. I can't get enough of your army mind box and seeing anything like it. It's wonderful. It's ononder if you obviously a very very proud grandmother. I am you awesome? Where you all have a lovely Christmas? Okay, thank you you too, take care. So that was Melanie's answer to what do you want for Christmas? Joan is retractable host and a couple of risque witches on Grandma's You need to see the tattoo we're put up on our socials all right, So let me know we got two more shows to be given. Your wishes. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com today.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Searching for and Finding Presents. So the other day my daughter had obviously intercepted some package from ours post and she knew that I'd ordered some for Christmas. She take it down the side of the house and was opening it up, opening it up, and then just thought, and I said, what were you going to do next? Just chuck it in your room. There's so much junk in there you wouldn't have known whether you did it yourself. Good point, actually, good point. However, No, little lady, that's not on passively. If you've got still got a good secure place where you hide all these presents, and Chris is, yes, but I have.
Speaker 7: To keep moving them because but you know, I have this horrible habit of hiding things in really good places so no one will find it. But then I can't find it come Christmas.
Speaker 4: This is my wife Sarah. There's a Christmas present somewhere in her house from three years ago that still hasn't been found. I got to be honest, right, I said to her, there wasn't any present. Okay, we could bulldoze this place. There ain't this and even and go what was it? Then we know what we're looking for.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, can't tell you.
Speaker 4: Did you order it online? We can find the receipt, go back three years. There'd be a paper trail. There will be a paper trail. There is no good. So if you get caught out this year and someone comes round, I haven't got them anything to go. Oh no, I hit it in a really good spot. It behind the bath or the shower tiles nine four one four one o four three. Your story is in about searching for finding presents, Linda, good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning guys.
Speaker 11: Years ago, most sister and I went snooping for presents. Unbeknown still as my we found the presence, but my mom and dad had swapped with next doors kids presence.
Speaker 8: We were horrified to see what we found.
Speaker 6: That is such a good What did you find our little kids?
Speaker 11: Toys, clothes, drinking games that wouldn't see us, all the rubbish and we find out it was thanks loved them.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: It's good to Cindy. No, good morning Cindy. Come one in Christian per Welcome for show, Cindy. So who was looking for the presents?
Speaker 10: It was for my younger daughter.
Speaker 12: It was a pair of jeans for her. I left it for about two years. They were too small, so I regifted them for my older daughter.
Speaker 4: So that was not that's perfect well played.
Speaker 3: Were they in a hiding spot? You couldn't find them.
Speaker 12: No, we moved house and I had in a box. It was a box I had all presents fall in like Patty you have in a special spot.
Speaker 8: And we moved so I moved the box.
Speaker 12: To different location and when we got to the new place, I unpat the box and I found them. I was like, oh shit, So I thought these might fit her anymore. So I thought I'll give it to my other daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, genius, Cindy, thank you very much. You have a good day.
Speaker 12: Thank you, see guys.
Speaker 6: Bye, Michelle, good morning, Oh, good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Michelle. And searching for and finding presents found present.
Speaker 16: So we had lived a pave a unit above a factory, and we had gone into one of the storerooms we were told not to go, and there were two bikes and my brother and I were riding the bikes around for hours and then obviously we'd spilt some paint and ridden through the paint and there was all these tire tracks around.
Speaker 4: They needed to get the police snipper dogs in for this one.
Speaker 16: Yep, put the bikes back and because we're not meant to go into that area, and come Christmas Day, outcome the.
Speaker 4: Bikes amazing scenes.
Speaker 6: And did mom and dad say anything, No, because it's.
Speaker 16: Always denied, deny, And we weren't meant to go into that area of the factory, so you know, we weren't going to cost it going into the wrong area. But they didn't say anything.
Speaker 8: But I think they would have known.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they would have known. You paint all over the brand new tire tracks would a slight giveaway there, Michelle, Michelle, thank you very much, and good one. Have a nice Christmas.
Speaker 6: You two buye Katie.
Speaker 10: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: All right, so were you snooping around or was it your kids? Ah?
Speaker 10: I was the youngest of three children, and so one day my brother and sister decided to hoist me up into the top of my mum and dad's wardrobe when they had gone out, so that I could look in there for all the gifts. But mum and dad came home unexpectedly and my brother and sister ran off and left me in the top of the.
Speaker 4: Rascals. That is awful.
Speaker 10: So yeah, so I got caught up there, and that mum and dad obviously knew that I could not have got up there by myself.
Speaker 4: You're part of a gang work in the area. Absolutely, yes, Katie, that is such a great story. We're going to give you our last quarter of the week for this year. You've just won one thousand dollars in cash. Oh wow, thank you You're corner of the week. Hope did that will make Christmas a little bit more special this year. But yeah, great story well told always get rewarded on this show. So do you have a lovely Christmas? You are our last corner of this year.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much. Merry Christmas to everybody, Katie.
Speaker 4: So thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick. Life is better in a Mercedes Benz from Mercedes Benz Berrick. Check out their Google reviews. There's thousands of them. Ravings about these guys, kit the stories coming Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com Today you about looking for on Finding Presents.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today on the time waster three hundred dollars Chemist Squarehouse voucher for the best in show. Hurry into Chemist Square House for their Christmas Fragrance House shop the huge range of fragrances at the lowest prices. Chemists Warehouse Great savings every day today on National Biscuit Day, Is that actually a thing? Rio?
Speaker 6: Is that really a thing?
Speaker 4: I don't mind. I'm not madly if you make it up, make them up. It doesn't really know. No one's checking.
Speaker 3: National Biscuit down. That's a very important day this time every year.
Speaker 4: Every year December they.
Speaker 3: Are I usually celebrate again. Oh, everyone gives your colleague a biscuit. Everyone trades biscuits.
Speaker 4: Oh lovely, Okay, what a lovely tradition. Uh. Some biscuit facts here. Digestive biscuits were invented to cure an epidemic of flatulence. I don't know that. In the nineteenth century, Victorian gentlemen had crippling flatulence. Oh dare you make these slurs about my people due to their diet. And mcvitty's is credited with curing their windy colic that affected the population. All right, So we're looking for your biscuit movies today. Biscuit movies, yes, Oh yeah, Kick.
Speaker 17: Cat in the Hat, Silver May Twix Gold She's just are not that into you, clever gold. I timtam Legend.
Speaker 4: Bronze, Oh, what's come on up your chucket? Tim tawm one always plays down well in Australia. Jackie Boy what have you got biscuit movies? She's all jats, Silver plus.
Speaker 3: Diary of a Chicken Crimpy Kid.
Speaker 4: Too much going on in that silver.
Speaker 3: Get Shorty Bread.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: You have gold and cookie Dough Dundee.
Speaker 4: Cookie Dough Dundee is gold plus one of your best the last couple of weeks. All right, So what have you got biscuit movies? Text them in Oh four seventy five O three one O four.
Speaker 1: Three Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 6: Today's time waste there is uh you're right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you miss your window earlier this morning?
Speaker 3: I've not been in the bathroom. I've just been sitting on a new chair that I like.
Speaker 4: Okay. Meanwhile, back on the show. All right, so today we're looking for your biscuit movies. They smart them then dunk you miss Daisy. Silver Barbecue Shapes on a Plane, Gold, Edward scotsh Fingerhands, Silver Gerard's Got Many Star a oat slice, Silver Casino Chocolate Royale Bronze, the Bourbon Identity Gold. J Crumji is very good. Old John bork Finn double voweled name very good. The Scotty Pilgrim versus the World Gold, No Country for gingerbread Men, Silva Savoying Private Ryan Gold, Digestive hard bronze from Fraser. Paint your wagon wheel gold. That's very good at working wheel word on, Sue Harmon, The True Tim tam Show, The True Tim tam Show.
Speaker 17: Bronze, Nanny Mcvitti's Bronze, Limpbiscov not a movie The Kingston and Eye, Silva and Tim Tammick instead of Titanic?
Speaker 4: All right? Who is best? And show? Who's getting a three hundred dollars voucher for chemist?
Speaker 3: Well done to John for Ja Crumji your crumbcy Well done.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: All the Sweet. Then we're asking what do you want for Christmas? I'm it's all looking after kids and your family and friends and getting presidents. Then what would you actually love for Christmas? This week we're calling some of you. Up't surprising you by getting you what you actually want? Email me today, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Already today we finished off a tattoo on a very proud grandmother's arm wanted to risque witches the reminder of her young grandchildren, and soon else, Joe, Mattmartha one day, thirty meter retractable Hodes Santa. I'm throwing shade. Honestly, it's quite easy doing this, Christian, I hope, and you're still giving out Christmas give so I am Brian. I'd love a hire a hobby, just for half a day to outdo the bits of all the big day. I've got a loose door, hinge, two broken screens, changing of cots in the toddler bed individually. They all take too long to do. I've got two kids working full time, and so i really need the help. Rend that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: The amount you need, just somebody that's not worth calling out from little jobs around the car that is invaluable.
Speaker 4: Brent, we might give you a call tomorrow, Ben Foster, go on in Ben, Happy Christmas Christians. Since you asked, I'd love some Lego for myself, not the kid. I always want to buy one, but the wife and kids always come first to Christmas. If it wasn't too much to ask, I'd love a Lego Ferrari Daytona SP three Lego set number four to two one four three. I don't know if Gold has got the budget to afford it, Jack, how much is the Ferrari.
Speaker 3: Dayto three hundred and thirty dollars?
Speaker 4: Whoa Christian? I'd really love a new cage for my pet rats. The one I've got the moment's got rust on it, and rust is not good for rats. I know my fur babies. They're not fur babies, they're rats. Would really appreciate a new cage for Christmas. That's from Mary and Christian White. Love for Christmas is and I know you're after this as well, Jack, Garth Brooks and Pathology parts two and three can't get them anywhere Throws because Jack's got them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well now I got Anthology one, but obviously you're still looking on marking two and three.
Speaker 4: He loves to Garth Brooks, my phone number is are you're very optimistic yet? If you don't care if it's not in Australia. Do you think we've got it here at the station or somebody?
Speaker 6: Do you want to dodge a copy of it? Andrew Kerns keep the emails coming there?
Speaker 4: What do you love from cases? Where your rats? To Garth Brooks's Anthology parts two and three? Email me today, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com. Today you and tomorrow we could be calling up.
Speaker 6: You're granting your wishes, Carl Brighter.
Speaker 1: No, you're listening to the Christian O'CONNL Show podcast