Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian no Can on show podcast, Jackie Boy, what are you now seven or eight days away from the official due date of your baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Biank's thirty eight and a half weeks pregnant. Any day. She is desperate for the baby to come now, getting very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Now, yesterday you told me after the show that she's convinced is coming this week. What she wants him to.
Speaker 2: She's trying to. I think she's trying to do a little like reverse psychology on herself. That if she says that, well, no it's not reverse psychology, it's just normal psychology, straightforward psychology. If she keeps saying he'll come this week, then he'll come this week. And she said this to my mum was over yesterday dropping something off. She's always got baby clothes every day. We've got so many baby clothes dropping them off, and Bianca is complaining again, like I just want him to come already. I'm sick of him being in there. And last week Bianka told me mum is getting in her ear about a trick that we worked for my mum and dad when they wanted us for children to be born. And she said to Bianca, I had intercourse with your father in law each time before you came, and it worked a gem to bring the babies on, even Bianca. Even Bianca retelling me that was extremely disturbing to me and turned me off the idea of it all together.
Speaker 1: Yes, intercourse generally forevermore.
Speaker 2: Yesterday in person, in person, so that was it was hard enough to hear that secondhand from Bianca. Yesterday in person. Mom was here and Biank is saying again, I'm really eager for the baby just to arrive. And Mom said, have you tried my secret weapon, to which I didn't pick up on Straightawa is she.
Speaker 1: Referring to her a secret weapon?
Speaker 2: She's referring to the intercourse the week before the baby is due to encourage a baby to come along.
Speaker 1: She's her own womb.
Speaker 2: I didn't pick up on it straight away, and I said, what is the secret weapon? And as soon as the question left my mouth, I realized what she was referring to, and I said, stop, stop, stop, don't tell me, no, no, no, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I don't because you're eleven years of age. Here. You put your fingers in your ears, head under the table.
Speaker 2: Right, How hard is it already? It's it's already difficult to get intimate with your partner with that big belly staring at you, because I know he's in there. He's already trying to psych ound.
Speaker 1: And do you know what at this stage, they're kicking, They're getting ready for the big push. It's like the Normandy d Day landings. They're working out, they're getting training, they're on movements, they're doing dummy runs, you know, little kick here, a little punch there. Yeah, that's why I'll start this way, giving a little right upper cut there, breakthrough there. Last thing they want is the top of a tinkle coming up there, exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't want him to punch me. No where it's going to. His presence is already putting me off. And now if I enter those physical times in the bedroom, I'm going to have my mom saying this is my secret weapon in the weapon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's there over your shoulder. Use mummy secret weapon in there, Sonny. It's like your dad did. There are so many there are so many images here that should not be in the bedroom. Right, you know what your mum's words and images being anywhere near that bedroom, but your Mum's secret weapon is a tried and tested formula that has worked for many many people. They have like when babies have been late that has induced labor.
Speaker 2: Well, without getting too pertl did you try that too?
Speaker 1: But that is really personal. I mean, I don't think you could get any more personal to what you consider and not personal question. Did you have six with your wife when she was heavy and pregnant? That's what you've just asked me. You know what it is. It's reserved, it's reverse normal psychology. There are lots of other ways that people use to try and bring on labor. Mm hmm. There are Patsy, but you you would have vote about all these sort of old wives towns somewhere.
Speaker 2: Raspberry tea is good Jack, that's why she's rasberry. Yep, she's got she's eating dates. Yep.
Speaker 1: Dates. I heard that one. Well, you don't want to go into labor when you've had a hate of dates. Can I just say, well, maybe she does? Maybe some rapid expulsions down there starts some sort of quake going that suddenly riding that quaky powy wake at the baby's going now due to all those dates, Washtown and some raspberry tea and Jackie Boy getting in there because mamma told him dell It to back off on the dates. Jack, all right, let's test take a book. Okay, so just take a break. We're going into the bedroom. We're going into all kinds of places right now. However, if people have got any other mum secret weapons, got that one covered off right? Really well? Right now, do you have you got any other one? Since we've got Mom's secret weapons, we.
Speaker 2: Got the raspberry, we got the dates, we got the dates?
Speaker 1: What else? This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast, talk about ways to bring on labor. Jack's wife thirty eight point five weeks pregnant and wants to a little bub the little boy to come out. This week, Jack's mum has recommended her phrase Mum's secret weapon, which is for Jackie Boy to you.
Speaker 2: Know something that a bum should never encourage the child to do.
Speaker 1: Interesting that you've prod yourself as a child there says everything. Hello, Dodger freud.
Speaker 2: Frid would have a field day with this.
Speaker 1: Christian. This comes from Janine Christian. I was heavily pregnant with our second child, very over it wanted my daughter to be delivered at a sap. It was Saturday afternoon, and I thought I would see if my husband would like to join me for some I called out to him while he was in the backyard and he responded. When he asked what was it for, he said, I'm going to finish the lawns. All right, let's go to Let's go to Bruce. Ah you guys, yeah, we go, Bruce, Bruce, Right, Okay.
Speaker 3: Our first child was two weeks over due, and my wife and I loved four wheel driving, so we decided to go four wheel driving for the day and see what that's And we were bouncing around and up and down, fire excess trials and all sorts of things, and she went into labor that night.
Speaker 1: Wow, you should hire yourself out. Honestly, you'd be a millionaire with this business. You'd have pregnant women queuing around the block to go for a ride in a four wheel drive.
Speaker 3: You'll understand Jack's just got a Tesla, so he might have to try a few speed.
Speaker 1: Make some of those. It's not enough roading vehicle, Bruce. You need to swing by Jack's place to pick up his wife. I didn't mean that. I didn't mean like that.
Speaker 2: Setting himself out.
Speaker 3: To fright.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bruce, thank you very much, you call mate. Let's go to Jane. Good morning, Jane.
Speaker 4: I'm morning Christum. That's Jack. How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go, Welcome to show mate, and what have you got alternative ways to induce labor?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not it's not mine. It was my mom's to have my sister in the early eighties and she watched a scary horror movie called The Entity.
Speaker 1: And that was enough.
Speaker 4: Apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm making a note of this, so chat. Basically, your wife needs to be picked up by Bruce, then watch The Entity right, and then hopefully it should.
Speaker 2: Be like it frightens the baby out of your system because you're so shocked.
Speaker 4: I can't speak from experience, but I think yes, I think that's the idea that you maybe gets adrenaline going or something like that.
Speaker 1: The easier way to save us up two hours is just to hide behind a doorway, Jack, And just as a vampire speak, baby's coming, wals is broken. It works. Thank you very much. Jane. Let's go to Sue. Good morning, Sue.
Speaker 4: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 1: Now, Sue, I was just chatting to producers about some of the callers we had lined up. Are you soon with five kids?
Speaker 4: Yes? I am with five kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, so with five kids that you obviously know what you're talking about here. So what can you share with Jack and his wife?
Speaker 4: Well, had our first one in the UK in England, and carry.
Speaker 1: What really hot like a Venderloo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yes, the Vindaloo's perfect life and hot gets things moving.
Speaker 1: And does that work? Five times? Yes?
Speaker 4: It did? Actually it did.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: China and tested Jackie.
Speaker 2: The Yankees threshold for spicy food. She's South American and she can super spicy for me is nothing to her, and she will add more fresh chilies always to ad.
Speaker 1: What about if she's in Bruce's four wheel drive, they're watching the entity and she's having a Venderloo. It's a trifecta. That's the sweet Spox. Thank you very much. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast