Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 3: No, you know, I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so it was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a whole.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Food bean fingered is an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: Gn't been thinking about the right person?
Speaker 3: Goodness may.
Speaker 1: Is just still to blay A couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 5: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 3: Sorry, No, he is mich Julli and Mitchell ko All. Hello, Mitchell, what's up? Welcome back, youdiots, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: To do it know our new sensor beat that's going to really catch people off guard. Oh yeah, but when are we ever going to use that because we just swear openly.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we maybe we've shot ourselves in the foot. We don't need a showbleep, No, not really, we've got it up. Our sleeping has to have Yeah, in case you even do like ABC, go hey, we want you to do a kids show.
Speaker 6: Actually, the only reason I ever need to use the sense of beep is when you mentioned cigarette brand names, because that's against the codes, and.
Speaker 2: You do it all the fucking time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do it.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh my god, I'm going to go to the server by a packet of you're not allowed to say that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not good. Point.
Speaker 2: And if it can be seen in advertising, I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We'll just use it for things when we break codes, when we're illegal in the podcast.
Speaker 6: If you ever talk about open court cases, yeah, and it could influence the jury.
Speaker 3: Beep it out, Cardinal George Pells in Today Price keep Genesee high. Jenna, Hi, it's looking nice enough, Pufa. Do you think she looks good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Doesn't she always wear that? Though?
Speaker 3: No, I feel like I've not seen.
Speaker 1: You in that before.
Speaker 4: No, it's been a while.
Speaker 3: You look good. Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Fascinating radio on not even radio the Chris Dawson case.
Speaker 3: Oh I have yet it started with the no, I just wanted you to be suit for defamation.
Speaker 6: You're really screwing her over there, and you didn't even say it. Tell you what Lisa Wilkinson could have done with one of these at the fucking logo dummass imagine I love.
Speaker 3: To accept this logo on behalf of She was so strong during the We should call Lisa and tell her, tell her what we have that there's a good option, you know, just just carry around a bleach.
Speaker 2: I'm not really on speaking terms with her, are you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I'm not, nor do I want to be.
Speaker 3: You could have your DM's open. You know, if you message someone once then you can talk again. Notification. Have you messaged her about the whole hair street and the thing?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Could know?
Speaker 2: But she posted me on her grid her grid? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did she tag you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Would have been her daughter?
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 6: She literally wrote in the caption, oh my daughter just showed me this TikTok and I just had to repost that. So if you scroll back far enough, I'm on Lisa Wilkinson's Instagram.
Speaker 3: What a claim to fame?
Speaker 2: Not claim to shame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she is shamed at the moment. It's great to have you all back here. Yeah, it's great to me here for another week. And actually, Jenna, it's a very sad day. I mean, I'm celebrating back end. But Mitchell has announced the death and the loss of the podcast he also hosted, Oh Trash.
Speaker 2: Alley, Mitchell, it's over.
Speaker 3: The show has been canceled by the night. Well not No, I haven't read the art.
Speaker 2: The show must go on.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch the project last night, so I didn't get a detail.
Speaker 2: No, there's a new Trash Alley co host stepping in for me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, big shoes to feel what happened there? What do you want to give us? This the scoop, give us the scar God, you'll just have to go and listen only on Spotify. I did a full speel. Basically, I just said, Ah, I'm a miserable, sad sack at.
Speaker 2: The moment, I got too much on me plate. I've got to focus on myself.
Speaker 3: Actually, why Matt loves doing the show?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: There's a lot on the plate, Harry. Sorry, it's a sad summer time.
Speaker 6: You've got no reason to be caddy towards him no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 3: But fat people can make other jokes. It's the only thing I do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I also love a full plate and.
Speaker 2: Don't we know it?
Speaker 3: So it's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a shame I had to call it quits, but you know, it is what it is. Yeah, I gotta do what you got to do.
Speaker 3: You know, when you look at the money brought in by both shows, it's chalk, and I mean the decision was made.
Speaker 2: For which one's more expensive, chalk or cheese.
Speaker 3: Nah, you'd be the charge anyway, I will say in Great News, I'd.
Speaker 6: Feel like, if you've got a kilo of chalk, that would be more expensive than a kilo of cheese.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm thinking about that. It depends on what when it.
Speaker 3: Was, you know, in like medieval time, true, because chalk was very expensive.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, I was there.
Speaker 2: Where would you even go to buy chalk? Now?
Speaker 3: I think you got our office works, wouldn't you. Oh yeah, that's like that expression, what's heavier a kilo of feathers or a kilo of brick? And the answer is they're the same.
Speaker 2: We know, if it's a fuck load more feathers that tricks.
Speaker 3: You doesn't it because you think, well, it's clearly the brick.
Speaker 2: I don't otherwise. It's funny. Have you seen those viral videos where people just don't get it. Yeah, they're like, no, the bricks, So have you.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's sad to see you go, but I will pivot and just say, there's light and shade, you know, feather and brick, where there is death from ashes to ashes, dust to dust. This show is not going anywhere. Edge is staying. We've actually signed on a multi million dollar, multi u deal.
Speaker 6: We haven't actually discussed that. I'm assuming that we are saying, unless either of you have anything you.
Speaker 2: Want to tell me, let's do it now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm happy to stay here.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Yeah, you know we'll sell John.
Speaker 3: That's a binding contract, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, But I tell you that I actually got a message from someone.
Speaker 6: You know, that anonymous thing you can do on Instagram, whereas people sending questions anonymously, Oh.
Speaker 3: I love, that's like ASKM remember asking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everyone's usually pretty sweet on there. I don't get any trolling, but I got a message saying, ah hi, I love both of your podcasts. Is everything Okay, with you in Chury. I feel like you're just dead set over iGEM and it won't last much longer. And I was like, well, have you got a fucking surprise coming the podcast? I'm pulling the pin on interesting.
Speaker 3: It's just you felt so comfortable around me because he's been crying about the decision, and I said, do it leave.
Speaker 2: Stop lying.
Speaker 6: Everything you've said today has been a line, not everything. Maybe she's got a point. It's the bitch that said you sound better with Cherry. There's just some days and I'm like, Eh, just talk like a normal person instead of fipping.
Speaker 3: Well, the show would be so boring if there was no embellishing. It could be the salt and pepper on everything.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Too much saltan pepper. It's not good for be a cholesterol I could.
Speaker 3: Don't get me started on my cholesterol. It's shocking, truly.
Speaker 6: So there's no multimillion dollar deal. I wasn't crying to you about leaving the show. What other lives have there been so far? I've lost track.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should go back to trash Alley, No fucking.
Speaker 3: Will, They've already hired a co host.
Speaker 2: Oh well, what if I just refused to leave about How fun that would be?
Speaker 3: What if you just call Should we call Matt now and say that you've changed your mind?
Speaker 2: Oh, he'd know that we're fucking with him. Really yeah?
Speaker 3: What if what if you call David your manager and go, hey, I want back in by CEO B today.
Speaker 2: No, that's just cruel, is it? Athough, I kind of want to.
Speaker 3: We could.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: What if I call on your behalf and say he doesn't have the guts to do it, he would definitely know that. All right, should we do the show? Why don't we mul that over? We could? We could do that later on if if you're interested in doing it now? Oh ship, all right, okay, do you want music or anything?
Speaker 2: I don't hi joke? Oh yeah, yeah, good? What about you?
Speaker 5: I am good?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Interesting and tracking along as always?
Speaker 6: Oh gorgeous. Have you heard the episode where I announced I was leaving.
Speaker 7: I have, but I actually was meant to mention message this morning. I listened to it on the way into the office when I was cleaning up the kitchen and yeah, sorry, it's beinematic money here. I was actually going to a message saying that I was really really proud of you.
Speaker 2: Because thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was I think that like you handled it really really well.
Speaker 7: And I was talking to Fanel afterwards and I was like, I think it's quite easy to make like a lot of things and share a message that maybe is like a bit uncomfortable, but like shut up. Like I think that you actually like push to explain things more and really kind of touch on something that's obviously very personal.
Speaker 3: And very sensitive. I think that it was a really really nice form to do it.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I was listening just feeling very very.
Speaker 1: Proud of you.
Speaker 2: I've gotten heaps of messages about it.
Speaker 6: Actually, people are like, oh my god, that was that really you know, struck a chord and it really made me like think, oh Jesus if I made the wrong decision.
Speaker 2: So how do I tell Michelle that I kind of want to stay? Now? What are you laughing at?
Speaker 7: Actually being serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wait what I was like, Oh no, I don't want to throw it all the way.
Speaker 7: Do you actually want to stay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How should I go about that? I?
Speaker 7: God, I don't even know that tricky, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Yes, I.
Speaker 7: Like literally on the spot. I don't know how that would.
Speaker 1: Go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it is an awkward one, so I might leave that with you. You can tell Michelle I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me I can have that conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you're good.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I hated this. Mitch Jerry dared me to do this. I did.
Speaker 7: Podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're on Sorry, my only podcast.
Speaker 3: You're on the Lucrative podcast. David.
Speaker 7: Oh, I had a feel I felt like I was being pranked into that.
Speaker 3: But you handled that so well with such grapes.
Speaker 2: I've never heard him flail like that.
Speaker 7: I mean I could kind of like tell from a few of like Mitchell's like inflections and tones. I was like, I feel like he's egging me on. But also because of his Bradet mental health.
Speaker 2: Like a really.
Speaker 3: Oh like when people are.
Speaker 7: Really mentally unwell and you're like anything that you believe, believe.
Speaker 3: Sorry to all, David, But also had points. Oh that was fun.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: It was good you're staying on this show. I'm saying character Well, you were really. I was so impressed. That takes guts and you've got a good manager there. He listens to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God love him.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go, let's start the actual show. The first time listening We start the show the same way every week. Something you've noticed, something you hate or appreciate you and we both bring one. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know mitches mine? Why don't I go first? Because I saw this an ad for this on TV and I thought this is riveting. I can't wait to watch sink my teeth in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go for it if you want?
Speaker 3: All right, jep, what's yours? What's the theme of yours?
Speaker 2: Speaking of fragile mental health road rage?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I've got a lot to say on that. Great.
Speaker 2: Well, who's going first?
Speaker 3: Then I'll jump in.
Speaker 2: I'll go off you in stead?
Speaker 3: Now do you want to? No?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, Brad Dumma's health? Whatever these words?
Speaker 3: How is your mental earth?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, you wait till you hear the episthetic?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, let's go.
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Can you not wait to turn on ABC on premiere night to watch this brand new show they've just launched and listen, We're traveling all over Australia to try and find Australia's favorite tree. Wow, Australia's favorite tree really run out of ideas? I love it?
Speaker 2: I mean, how do you narrow it now.
Speaker 6: It's just so hard, isn't it, Jack Randa gum objective.
Speaker 3: It's very fine paper mark.
Speaker 2: Already don't know Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. Is synthetic so they involved?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly bonds Ei.
Speaker 3: In the middle of August. Yeah, little mini trees. But Christmas trees aren't. They're really October, November, December. So they're going to miss the Christmas tree.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The best tree change of season by season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you go in in autumn, you get the brown of the trees. I just can't wait to sit and really sink my teeth into that nine part series, nine part this is real one more time. I just want to hear the excitement of this presenter's voice. We're traveling all over Australia to try and find Australia's favorite tree. Wow, what so is it that's not actually called? Let me get the name.
Speaker 2: Trees are Australia's favorite tree.
Speaker 3: I'll find it because I just saw the promo RuPaul's Tree Race.
Speaker 2: I don't know. One gets eliminated every week? How do they how do they think at They just sway in the window a song. Oh look what they're doing. I don't know what's the same and you can sway.
Speaker 3: What's Australia's favorite tree. That's the name of the show A legend, but I didn't put.
Speaker 2: That one into the name. That's a terrible Why do I kind of want to watch it though? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: After two rounds of voting and more than one hundred and eighty thousand votes, they're going to unpack it. That's so many votes.
Speaker 2: That's unfair. I didn't know there was a bullshit I want my day and it's pleba site.
Speaker 4: I was not made aware of this.
Speaker 3: Elbow has done so much for this country. Wow. Oh, these are some of the trees right. This is on their website. So these are some trees that they're going to look at. The bow ab never heard of us, never heard of the tree. It's w a Kimberly's most iconic tree. The gum.
Speaker 2: Oh we all, yeah, we all love a good gum.
Speaker 3: Oh the wattle. I thought that was more of a bush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same, Yeah, it should be disqualifies because that's a bush. That's not a tree.
Speaker 3: I agree, or the kai, the Morton Bay fig. I have to say I don't get turned on by trees, but if I had to pick a favorite tree. I think it'd be the fig tree. There's one near I live in Glebe and it's gorgeous. I love them.
Speaker 2: But is that a fig tree I'm looking at now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh that's those things with the big fuck off stumps that you can sit on. Yes, yeah, garden benches.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's this are the world's tallest flowering tree?
Speaker 2: We're going to go through all of them moment. I've got to be on some losing interests.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know how they're going to get nine parts out of this and most of them are bushes. A lot of them are bush. I don't understand Jenny issue into your bush, because I'll tell you people would vote for that.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought it was just trees. But if it's bushes them, why not?
Speaker 3: Greed can't wait to watch that series, and I'm so glad our tax paying dollars are going towards Australia's favorite tree.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to.
Speaker 6: Watch it, though I've been getting into this mindless shit like that. That doesn't make you think that much like selling houses Australia designs.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love selling houses Australia. Yeah, sometimes you're so right. The mind numbing shows. All those cop shows that are on, they're kind of.
Speaker 8: Like s for you.
Speaker 2: It really doesn't challenge me in any way. No, the FBI, there's no tension.
Speaker 3: No whatever attention. Are you ready for yours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Do you feel much less giving and generous when someone just pushes in front of you in traffic and then waves at you as if you let them in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gave me no choice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just pushed in and waved like I'm cutting in front of you. Whether they're trying to merge in or turn into your lane, they just push in. I'm like, screw you, dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. It's almost like I'd rather you not wave because it's in with your mentality of being a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 6: But if I slow down and go no, no, I'm sis and I let them in, that's when they can go thank you yeah and wave and I'm like, oh god, I did a good thing. But when they just push in front of me and still wave, I'm like, nah, you know I act polite when you just cut in front of me.
Speaker 3: You Bitchyah, don't gaslight me into thinking you back.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My new thing is I press my hazard lights once. That's my thank you. I saw it.
Speaker 2: Think you meant to do that?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 3: I think that's a leg Now it's not a taxi driver did I let them in and it was an obvious I had to slow down to let them in and he went and it was it was him saying thank you. And I do it all the time. Now.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's gonna catch on, because if I saw someone with their hazards onn I'd pull over and be like, oh shit, there's something going wrong.
Speaker 3: It's just one blink of both lights like a thanks, like the cars smiling thank you. That's it.
Speaker 2: I feel like logistically that would be harder than just waving.
Speaker 3: You've got a time, And it's actually quite yeah too, it's actually very dangerous like that. That's my new thing, you know what.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that I keep doing.
Speaker 6: You know how, when you're merging lanes, like you want to merge right, merge left, it's a rule that you're not meant to merge whilst you're in the traffic lights. You can only merge when you're actually in the lane, But if you're going through traffic lights, you're not meant to cross lanes at an intersection right every time, And I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 2: Every time I merge, I'm like, fuck me.
Speaker 3: I mean traffic lights again?
Speaker 2: How do I keep doing this? Every time I indicate to merge into a lane?
Speaker 6: It just happens to fall when I'm going through traffic lights and it's getting to a point where it's getting spooky.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how does this keep happening? Yeah, every time? So it's like a jaywalk through the traffic lights in my car.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been anyone ever pulled you up on it? You've been pulled over in the middle of No.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why that's a law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to say, I feel like I do that all the time.
Speaker 6: Apparently it's also not a law when you're entering around about to give way to you right. Really, really it's recommended to l plaate is because you don't want to accidentally fuck yourself up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but apparently it's it's whoever's there first. Wow, if there's someone.
Speaker 3: Coming from the right and you're like, yeah, I can make it, fang it. I'm in a higher car at the moment because my car is getting repair. Because I told you how it reversed into a Mercedes bands listening to the Nebiance, Right.
Speaker 2: Really that is going to need repairs? It was nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, because I've got to do an insurance claim because I hit their car. So I young maze will get my car done anyway. I mean like this giant rab four. So I'm just driving through the streets. I don't even turn it roundabouts anymore. I drive over them. It was so exhilarating. I got cold. I'm in a four wall drive, so I did.
Speaker 2: Ah, what things there writing about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's you're up high, you don't feel it. I go, I don't need to turn. I'm above turning.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: In fact, I just drive straight everywhere I go from Glebe where I live to Kiss. I just drive in one straight line.
Speaker 2: Through the sea. Oh yeah, you can get through the sea and a ram here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, through the top road, driving off road, driving on sea, driving straight?
Speaker 5: Fun?
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: You got something on your mind? Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the shoe.
Speaker 3: All right, Time to give some free stuff away, Jen, get your fingers ready to type in a name and an address and we're going to send a prize Maddie's way. She has joined as Hello Maddie down in Melbourne, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Hello, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Where are you at the moment? What are you doing?
Speaker 9: I am in Melbourne? It is classroom.
Speaker 2: Wait are you a teacher?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I don't just hang it around.
Speaker 3: You could be a canteen lady. I don't fucking know. Grounds. Look at the grounds work.
Speaker 2: What are they call a librarian?
Speaker 3: A lollipop? You could? You could make molts, you know how there's a lot of moult on school grounds. There's always a mound of molt on.
Speaker 8: School the chips.
Speaker 3: They love a mound of bark chips always in the playground there always is. Are they going to distribute that? It's smartboards still a thing. I remember when I was in school it was like smart boards the board of the future.
Speaker 2: Just still Do you know most of my teachers I remember they just gave up because too hard technically, She are you the same?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's ship.
Speaker 3: Back to our chalk debates. So yeah, that's why the value of chalk will always be.
Speaker 2: Do you still use chalk? God?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's your whiteboard? Handwriting any good.
Speaker 9: It's a bit ship be caught out for should I still do?
Speaker 3: Do you do toty fruity fruit break?
Speaker 9: I don't. I don't think we have that Victoria?
Speaker 2: Interesting that was?
Speaker 3: Is that a new South Wales thing? Did you do tooty fruity fruit break? Fifteen minute tooty fruity fruit break? You had to bring a piece of fruit and you had fifteen minutes to eat it.
Speaker 2: No, we just had recess and lunch. Normal people know.
Speaker 3: We had recess lunch, tooty fruity fruit break and book hour.
Speaker 2: Do you have to keep saying toty freddy fruit break?
Speaker 3: No one calls it that we branded. It was sponsored by BP.
Speaker 2: All right, sorry, we're getting carried away. His name's not Helen.
Speaker 3: Brad's going to count you in and then you hit us with your easy this year? Okay, all right, all right, go for a bell?
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 9: Is it not a flex? In the slightest when singers say, oh, I wrote your song in the shower, I wrote your song in ten minutes and then earned fucking millions from its, it's okay, I see it and teach fucking Shakespeare all day for minimum minimum wage and they're running millions for a shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're jealous, is what I'm hearing.
Speaker 8: Probably.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: It is weird though, because like Lady Gaga has said that she wrote poker Face in ten minutes. Maybe Paparazzi, there are a couple of songs from that very first album that we're all just written in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: They just came to her.
Speaker 6: But then I feel like there'd be other days where to be like, you'd have to really slave away at it. You know, you'd get writer's block, so not all of them would take ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I don't reckon literally.
Speaker 3: My job, Matte, is to interview artists and they always say this. They always go, Okay, this song's such a hit, Like what was it different? How is it different? They always say it came to me. I wrote it in two minutes. It came and it was just it was Taylor Swifts is it all the time. So you're right, that's not a flex.
Speaker 2: But don't you get ideas come to you in the shower, Mattie, surely, Yeah, but.
Speaker 9: They still have to do some bloody work if it's a slave and.
Speaker 6: Away, Yeah, well, I mean they had to go fucking record the song and all that rubbish as well, and shooting music video. They didn't just have a shower and then be like, right, here's my biggest been account number.
Speaker 3: Pay me bitch.
Speaker 9: Where the irrational anger comes from? Is Bruno? Fucking that was that little weasel of a man, which look upcoun punk is not a good song.
Speaker 2: It was the biggest song of the time, though it was big.
Speaker 3: Now it's grating. Yeah, I wouldn't put it on put it that way. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: It's been done to death. Put it that way. You know what I just remembered. You know what idea came to me in the shower? What trash Alley? The podcast?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Matt and I had literally been saying, oh, let's do a podcast, let's do a podcast for months, and then just in the shower one day, I literally stopped the shower halfway through. There were still bubbles in my hair, and I was like, I just thought of it, turned it off, went and grabbed my phone voice message I've got it.
Speaker 2: We'll call it Smoker section. And then I came back, Actually, no, trash Alley would be better, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: There you go, but you earning millions. That's though, because what show's not been canceled by the network. That's all I'll say to you.
Speaker 2: That was the other line. I knew there was another one.
Speaker 3: Reggie, all right, thank you for coming on the show. Than Jana will send you out a prize.
Speaker 9: Okay, wonderful, thank you, thank you, thank you God.
Speaker 3: I should have had the fucking ready for her.
Speaker 6: And I think there were kids in the background to imagine if halfway through her is it just me? She goes, No, you're in detention, stay seated.
Speaker 3: She just goes, is it just me? The musicians paid far too much.
Speaker 6: Well, it's worth that she got a prize, and if you want to come on for an visit, just you as well. All you're gonna do is hit us up on Instagram at a couple of miches. Right now, I need to get your opinion on something, Okay, because I went to my nephew's fifth birthday over the weld.
Speaker 3: Noah, I saw I saw the photo.
Speaker 6: No, it's five already, can you believe I know? And there was something he was saying to me that I was a bit concerned about.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, not.
Speaker 3: Five year old? Can you have what kind of conversation can you have with a five year old?
Speaker 6: Well, we were on the trampoline together in marvelous time and then I don't know where. He just says to me, Uncle Mitchell, are you a girl? And I said no, why do you think that because I've got long hair? And he goes, no, it's because you're wearing pink. And I said, well, it's fucking orange for starters. Noah, just say you know, and he goes, no, it's pink. And I called my dad in for backup. I was like, Ian, what colors his shirt? And he says, it's peach.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're not fucking helping, Agan, You're absolutely not helping. I'm going to show you a photo. Is that not orange?
Speaker 3: Oh that's clearly orange. Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's like a pasteurly orange. If anything, it's a bit light, but it's orange.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's a faded orange moment. But anyway, I said to him, that's beside the point. Noah, Yes, boys are allowed to wear pink and he says, no, they're not. My dad said, the boys are allowed to wear any color under the rainbow, except pink, because that's for girls. What And I thought, well, firstly, I thought, that doesn't sound like something my brother in law would say. But if he did say that, then I've got no choice then to knock him the fuck out. If he's actually teaching my nephew that she we're gonna have a problem.
Speaker 3: And I love that he doesn't draw a line at he he didn't wear purple, but he draws a line at fucking pink.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 6: But also every color under the rainbow. Okay, any color outside of Stonewall, that's good. And I said anyway, No, Noah, boys can wear pink.
Speaker 2: It's fine. You can wear any color under the rainbow, including pink. Good And he said no. There's a TV show I watch every night before bed and one of the boys gets teased for wearing pink because that's a girl's color. And I said, oh, okay, and what do the boys say back to that? Thinking that there might be a happy ending here, and he.
Speaker 6: Goes, he says, you're right, pink, it's for girls. No, And I was like, this shit wouldn't fly in twenty twenty two. There's the way that show exists. So I said, what's the show called, Noah? And he goes, it's it's called Pink Is for Girls, And I'm like a little yeah, week ago, I've caught him out. So I have a feeling that he may have just been trolling me, because surely that fucking show doesn't exist, and surely he's not being taught that.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, my sister is not raising a child to believe that rubbish.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to go straight to the source. We're gonna have to call your sister.
Speaker 2: We could just google the TV showing.
Speaker 3: There's no way we can call the production company behind Pink for Girls, which, by the way, is terrible show if it does exist. That's a terrible name, no terrible plot line.
Speaker 6: The boy gets seats for wearing pink one and then he goes, you're right, you've got a point.
Speaker 3: Maybe one season if that, but that's a street.
Speaker 6: But he watches it every night before he goes caught. And do you think his dad's hold on it. This is my sister's number. There you okay if you want to ringer. No, there's no way that his dad was saying that shit. Also, I have to say that he didn't break which made me think maybe he's being serious, believes this stuff or he was just fucking with me, and he just never dropped.
Speaker 3: Character have shockingly good poker faces. It was bizarre. I was so thrown. Should I call it the landline number? Do you think of the mobile?
Speaker 2: Just go to the mobile. I think they might be our home phone from when we were kids like that. I'll go to Jane and Ian's farm that number.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. I'm going to call your sister. This is Nicole. How should I be rude and really griller?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 2: Listen, I've got some questions about your child.
Speaker 3: Wease speak you listen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mitch and Jennery here too.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm living Please, sister, what's happened?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure one of two things has happened. One Noah has been poorly parented, or two he's fucking with me. I think your son might be trolling me because on the weekend he was saying that I'm a girl because I was wearing pink and only girls can wear pink. And I tried to rebut by saying no, no, no, that's not true. But then he doubled down and said no, my daddy told me only girls can wear pink, and that I watched a TV show every night before bed.
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 2: Pink is for girls? So is he trolling me?
Speaker 8: Oh? He's totally trolling, as if a show like that would exist.
Speaker 2: What a cheeky little bugger. But he didn't break He never ever broke character and like gave up the bit.
Speaker 8: That's quite the opposite of what he's been taught. Actually, we've been We're always like, oh, colors, all colors are for everybody to enjoy. And you know, we tried really hard not to push certain colors on the kids just because they're a boy or a girl. Good And yet I've got this little girl who's obsessed with pink.
Speaker 2: Was such a girl girl? Yeah? Well, okay, well I retract my threat to knock your husband out. Then if he hasn't been saying that, no, definitely not.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, one's messing with you. He's learned how to do that lately.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, that's very impressive that he's learning how.
Speaker 3: To troll people.
Speaker 8: Yeah. His favorite thing to do is call people the wrong name and just roll with it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's a little mitch Cherry.
Speaker 6: I was gonna says, he must he is an embellisha because he like chose a line, he committed to it.
Speaker 3: He commits does he listen to this podcast?
Speaker 6: Perhaps I thought of all the things that would have confused him, because the first thing he said was Uncle Mitchell, you must be a girl. And I thought he was talking about my long hair. I thought that's going to confuse him. But no, it was the pink shirt which was fucking orange.
Speaker 3: Has he asked about it? Has he discussed it like, oh, the hair or the shirt? Has he asked you like when you get home?
Speaker 8: Oh, we've had a few conversations about long hair, because he's got some cousins who have got long hair, little boys, and so we were talking about it and he said, oh, I can't remember. He said something one day about boys who look like girls. And then I came back with are they boys who look like girls or just boys who have long hair? And then he was a bit confused by that.
Speaker 6: He had an epiphany out, how do you explained to him that Uncle Mitchell is not Auntie Mitchell?
Speaker 8: I guess so, I mean, I've never had two You just call the uncle Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Because he knew he was so adamant that I was a woman. And when I said no, I'm not. He's like, no, you are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, he's tormenting you.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a little shit.
Speaker 3: I'm more impressed that he's tormenting you. That's quite well.
Speaker 6: You've got to tell him that the key to a good joke is eventually getting to the punchline and saying.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm fucking with the other.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let him know that he needs to work on now.
Speaker 8: He's very advanced. He knows how to just commit and stick with it.
Speaker 3: Con artist on your hands.
Speaker 2: He really messed with my head. I was like, maybe I am a woman. Maybe he's right.
Speaker 3: All right, go go pick him up and get him a solf served or something. He's earned it now that we know he's not a bigot, dear, sorry about that way, You're sorry, tunnel, She's gone, there you go. There's not a baby, bigot, bigger, baby bigger. Now that's a show that i'd watch at night. Just a baby that goes around knocking down disabled rams.
Speaker 6: You know, a baby at Mardi Gras and they just go not in front of the kids. What you do when your bedroom, it's fine, but don't do it in front of the kids.
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults food.
Speaker 6: Now, remember last week we were talking about how Jenna's been doing her job running the WSFM facebook page for ages. Surely she's sick of it and she's looking for other options. Oh, look at Mitch yawning.
Speaker 2: Are we boring you?
Speaker 8: Dar?
Speaker 3: You're not meant to bring it up? I yawned off.
Speaker 5: My.
Speaker 2: You definitely went.
Speaker 3: I did not roll the tape. I went around the mic. If you picked up on that yawn, props to you anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were saying that, Oh god, Jenna must be sick of her job. She's been doing it for years, so long. I've got an idea for another job that you should be doing, Jenna. I think you should fucking volunteer. Not volunteer, I think you should be putting your hand up to run the Mask Singer Facebook page instead.
Speaker 3: Oh why why the mask Singer?
Speaker 2: Because whoever's doing it now is fucking it up?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: Because you know how obviously the whole mystery is the celebrity under the mask.
Speaker 2: In previous years, they've done those little videos.
Speaker 6: That say spoiler alert three two yeah, and in the video it doesn't show you for three seconds or so who went home? Now they've just started posting photos of the celebrity and they write in the caption spoiler alert, it's Channonkol And it's like, well, by the time I've read.
Speaker 2: The caption, I've already seen the face.
Speaker 3: That's not how it works.
Speaker 6: Not that I'm overly invested in mass singer. I really couldn't care less at the moment.
Speaker 3: Do a carousel drag race? Do the carousel Well, it's got a little spoiler title card and then when you swipe the winners to the right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But people make that mistake too because they write spoiler alert in the first slide on Instagram. But then the post will reappear later and automatically is on the second photo.
Speaker 3: Oh, it does your rhyme. So the video is the best, the best way to do it, Okay, no one.
Speaker 2: Else is the worst.
Speaker 6: Well, those carousel posts on in the first slide is warning, this is disturbing, revolting, disgusting content.
Speaker 2: Only swipe if you dare.
Speaker 6: And then, sure enough, like I said, the same post reservices on the second photo and it's some foul, rank looking pimp hole And I'm like.
Speaker 2: I didn't swipe for a reason. Why are you showing that Why.
Speaker 3: Does it do that? Is that because you get it wants you to see the second photo as well?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, it's just an Instagram thing that they do in the feed. So yeah, if you're doing a spoiler, they put it on the fucking third slide. You won't do it a third time. But anyway, yeah for a job there, Yes, because I don't like that personally, but I do understand because all the comments are saying, Oh, I'm in Perth, how dare he ruin the mass singer for me?
Speaker 2: Because the writing spoiler alert in the caption achieves fuck all. I don't know why they're doing it wrong.
Speaker 6: I feel like unless they get a complaint because they're Facebook managers ignoring the complaints on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Well, and they're not going to make any change.
Speaker 3: You knew him? Know who mentioned to me that they have a problem with this. I was on the phone tour this morning and she mentioned it. Dot Wiggins don't know.
Speaker 2: She's furious.
Speaker 3: She's furious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she would follow her the Math singer on Facebook.
Speaker 3: She only follows three pages that Nigella Lawson official and her local area alert news. Yeah right, the only three pages she's got friends of course, but she gets it spoiled for her.
Speaker 6: It's been a while since we've heard from Dot Wiggins, who is Mitch's alter ego, an it year old woman.
Speaker 3: Should I go get her? She's here?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, if you want she's in the car, please get her.
Speaker 2: What's she doing in the car? Did you at least do a crack of the window down so she could get a bit of it if she sleeps and she's got to sleep out in a machine, so she gets thrown oxygen for thee.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Hello, hi Die, welcome back, lady. How are you? That's Mitchell?
Speaker 2: It had work done, daring, nothing too drastic dog, how girl, Hi Die? Good to be here, Yeah, no, good to have your chook.
Speaker 3: It's been a while, all right, what are we We're going to get dotor call? Who should we get it? A call? We should go straight to the top.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you need to make a complaint Dot, because Channel ten, the mask Singer facebook page keeps ruining the ending for everyone.
Speaker 3: We'll have to call the Why don't we call We've already called Channel ten. We've already called to complain about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, we call it hin thick on behalf of Dave Hughes were pretending to be Dave Hughes's mother. Carmel Hughes said, we can't make it to the mass Singer.
Speaker 3: I heard that one or did you hear that episode?
Speaker 2: Don't be called like Channel ten Adelaide or something that's where Dot would live.
Speaker 3: Why don't we call Endemol Shine, the production company that makes the mass Singer the Fish?
Speaker 6: They probably they probably run the Facebook page. Actually, who would be in charge of the masting of face page? Channel ten or endemole.
Speaker 4: Well, if I feel like Endemol would be on top, so they would know, and.
Speaker 2: If it trickles down to Channel ten from someone at Endemol, then that'll get their ass in line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, all right, so let's call Endemol Shine.
Speaker 2: So what is is Dot saying that she will Dot?
Speaker 3: What's the problem because you've you've told me, you told me on the phone.
Speaker 2: The spoilers, ruining the show for her speak on to the microphone.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yes, ruining the program I get because I don't get to watch it as I'm on dialysis every week. Yes, how are you going to call that? You don't know how you do it for me? I'm going to call for it. Let me get the number.
Speaker 6: She's absolutely furious that the Mass Singer keeps being spoiled for her because she can never watch it at night.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm dialing dot Just talk right head office. Good afternoon, Jet. Your phone going off in the background. This is DoD Wiggans here to pass on a message of complaint if I may.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's one moment.
Speaker 3: What's it in regard to bless you? I have the same thing and I can't shake it. I can't seem to shake it. This is in this is in relation to your show, The Mask Singers.
Speaker 5: The Mask Singers, Yeah, my singers.
Speaker 3: I have a problem with the Facebook page in the relation to the Mask Singers, See Darling. What happens is my set top boxes? Or it's not the it's not digital television. It's the antenna.
Speaker 5: You see.
Speaker 3: There's the problems with it. So I don't get to watch the television and watch the Mask Singer when it's on the program at night. Die straight after the news, so I don't get to watch the reveals. Who is that? Who is that? I don't get to see it, And the problem is that I have to watch it the next day at the library. I volunteer at the local library, you see, so I not really catch up and sit and watch it in the tea hour. However, your Facebook.
Speaker 10: Page posts spoiler at nine pm every even spoiler Kelly Rowland, spoiler, spoiler know.
Speaker 3: And I see. I guess it's spoiled for me the day the day off because it gets posted on your Facebook page. And then this ridiculous mel Tea is screaming, I know who that is, and it's always spoiled for me. See, darling, I just want to cause you talk with someone in the Facebook's team about posting it perhaps the next day, or maybe a warning or not sending it out to myfe because I'm friends with the Channel ten page on Facebook. Maybe unfriendly or past that that's no good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's actually produced by Fox Alternative Entertainment, so it's not actually ours to produce it. Yeah, so you might want to call.
Speaker 3: And what is Fox number?
Speaker 2: Pardon?
Speaker 3: What is you said? Fuck? Is the production company? They run by Fox Fox Entertainment.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't actually have Fox this number?
Speaker 7: Do you have?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Fox Studios?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Got it? Yes, all right, so I can give them a call, my darling, and.
Speaker 5: Sure you can make a comment on their Facebook.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 3: You should go and find it, and I'm very vocal in the comments, very vocal. Look, if you just bumpered back at an hour, I'm in bed ride nine to thirty five and sometimes I don't even stay for asher at the end, I just go straight to sleep. So but please, if you could perhaps just pass that down for me, I will, I will.
Speaker 5: But you might want to make a comment on the Facebook and it might be a book. You might be able to make a time change when they want to announce the winners.
Speaker 3: What I might do is add you as a friend on Facebook. Can you help me through? I could add you as a friend and we could you could help me comment it or comment just on my behalf darling.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm afraid that my Facebook is is not inaction at the moment. Oh dear all right, who well, I hope they can help you, all right?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Was your name again?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 5: Don allright?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Debbie.
Speaker 3: I will call Fox editor.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: I think it worked.
Speaker 2: I don't think she really cared that much.
Speaker 3: You know, she had no care at all for you.
Speaker 6: Dot Dot really wasn't letting the other lady talk. Though it was a dot monologue for a bit there on who were Fox Entertainment? Isn't that an American company?
Speaker 3: Google it?
Speaker 2: Hang on who produces the masked singer Australia?
Speaker 3: It's also.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're joking.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow Simon and the work to an executive producer of the mass singer Tamara Simono is the lady who put me on Studio ten.
Speaker 2: We went straight to the EP.
Speaker 3: I think the message is loud and clear.
Speaker 2: Oh what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: I think it's Donna. I think it's been passed on.
Speaker 2: She literally said that she wasn't going to do anything about it and.
Speaker 3: To call Fox Entertainment comments on the post. Now, I'm not calling the EP of Mars Singer.
Speaker 2: What a little bit you are? I wasn't asking you, I was asking dogs.
Speaker 3: Actually, so I shouldn't speak for you. Dot.
Speaker 2: What did you start for?
Speaker 3: Honestly?
Speaker 2: No, anyway, I think we're done with this. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: I agree we're out of here. What a show? What a show? And Mitchell, I hope you don't feel like you've made the wrong decision with which show you've left.
Speaker 2: I'm questioning some things after this episode.
Speaker 6: Well, you know you're as bad as Noah and all the FIBs that come out of your mouth and you just commit.
Speaker 3: Maybe that you should start calling my mum and just going Michelle, did this happen? Michelle?
Speaker 6: Maybe imagine if you were telling the truth this whole time and you were being paid millions of dollars to this podcast.
Speaker 2: And I'm not amazing because I'm a one man. I'm like, the pay parody in the workplace is not occurring.
Speaker 3: We're our own bosses who we'd have to have a meeting with ourselves and go pay us more. Yeah, anyway, all right, let's go a great episode as per usual, leave us a review five stars please, and.
Speaker 2: The mugs are still for sale.
Speaker 6: If you want to buy one of our season four mugs, the deep gorgeous blue colored mugs to add to your collection, link and buy one Instagram if you want to buy one, selling like hotcakes, Darlin.
Speaker 3: They're very pretty, very nice. They're very nice. I've got one on my desk at home that holds on my pens. I don't even drink out of it. It's not my pen mug.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't do that to one of your favorite mugs. If you ever looked at the bottom of a pen mug. Oh no, good point, my wicked coffee mug's ruined all alphabetic el alfe bus.
Speaker 3: All right, well we'll see you in a week. Guys much love catches them ber bye?
Speaker 7: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches. Sure you've had to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 6: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end, we just get to talk shit here. Nothing's planned, you know how it is.
Speaker 3: It's truly just a bit of fun, That's what this is.
Speaker 2: What are you doing over there?
Speaker 3: I know nothing. I just got a notification.
Speaker 2: What with your notification?
Speaker 3: Just an email? I want to turn my email notifications off.
Speaker 2: You should put out of office during the recordings.
Speaker 3: Can you set up a reoccurring for just to set time? Yeah? I don't know, Yeah you can, really, I wish I did. You know what annoys me about? Arn are working at kids?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: So many conversations don't need to be emails. It's can you do this interview at this time? Or what time are you in today? Or sue you stuff like this. It's like Hayden at TikTok users slack. I think it's called it's like a it's basically Facebook Messenger but for work, and.
Speaker 2: I think they do have something like that new but I just never got it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: But it's not like we're still run by email. I don't know the culture here is email. Don't you think it's not a chat company?
Speaker 4: It depends on which department you're do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people do use it. Really yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it's this like obnoxious fuckers like you that don't know. But I'm also an obnoxious fucker. I was like, m, there's no room for teams on my laptop, not enough story, so I'm just never using it. I can have so many teams messages.
Speaker 2: That I just never got.
Speaker 3: That's me the other day.
Speaker 6: I imagine if I got all these messages urgent, You're required in the boss's office now, and I just never got it.
Speaker 3: Fuck that. I had to install updates on my laptop the other day, but it wanted me to delete SIMS four pets.
Speaker 6: And I went, no, I'm just not Updating's way my laptop could handle having the SIMS on it like that bitch drains it.
Speaker 3: Yoh god, yah, I got I got all the expansion packs too. It's very heavy. I got one of those new computers that doesn't have the fan like the new MacBook. So it does so you don't know when it's in jue rest because the fan is such a nice way of me going, all right, I'm going to back away and let my computer have some time and some space because it's clearly going through something. But now like it just freezes, and I go, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: But I never realized that there was no fan.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're just ultra quiet, but there's no noise and no heat either.
Speaker 1: It's weirdy nothing.
Speaker 6: Because mine used to be in absolute duress whenever I exported this podcast edit. But it doesn't do it anymore. Maybe it is still suffering and I just don't know. It's suffering in silence, plottling it all.
Speaker 3: Up my old MACPA sounded like an A three eighty taken off as well, so loud.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you want to see what message I got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, David, I don't appreciate No, I no, No, it's.
Speaker 2: From bookkeeper Emily. She said, PA, don't know what our task today is?
Speaker 3: Find me a ripe avocata.
Speaker 6: No, the real estate are inspecting my apartment and it's no pets allowed. So she's taken Isabella for a drive. So I don't know I've got a cat. Oh, oh, it is the Bella in the passenger seat.
Speaker 3: Also, have you not thought that they could just follow you and see that you've got a cat? Could you do chronicle the tails of Isabella?
Speaker 6: I know I did wonder, like they just mustn't be fans at the real estate. No, no, just like the MacBooks, I don't have fans there.
Speaker 3: They'd be the one person that don't follow you. I just love that.
Speaker 6: This is the sort of thing that my staff. This is the shit you deal with when you're working for Mitchell Kombs. Can you take my cat for a drive just so she's hidden from the real estate ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Where would she take her? I don't know where would a cat like to go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: The fish markets? Put the windows down, Oh my gosh, she might jump out.
Speaker 4: She would love that.
Speaker 6: She does get curious whenever I have to drive to the vet and stuff, like she shits herself when I put her in the cage. But once she's in the passenger seat, she's like trying to peer out where am I What's going on?
Speaker 3: Does she actually shoot herself? Like actual nuggets. Oh okay, of course not. I don't know she gets.
Speaker 2: Control of the bowels.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I don't beg your pardon. My name's cat Hannah. I used to shit itself when you put it in the cage.
Speaker 6: Oh god, there's a problem there. They both got such human names, Hannah and Isabella. They sound like they do Year eleven drama together.
Speaker 3: Remember, and then had two cats, Haenna and Montana.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. I also had to hide everything, like the kitty litter, yes bowl.
Speaker 3: What if they wanted to go into the pantry and they see Purina it's the brand.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 6: You're not allowed to go when you're inspecting a rental to make sure everything's not damage. I don't think you meant to go through the drawers and shit. They just go around to take photos of the apartment as is.
Speaker 3: It's so hard to work out what falls in the jurisdiction of real estate. Like my dishwasher stopped working and I called them like can you fix this, and the like that's a you problem, and I.
Speaker 6: Went, oh my, but this is the only thing my real estate's ever done, right, Let's fix the dishwasher all But it took them like three weeks because they're like, oh, the owner has to approve the job, and the owner never approves the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I get my owner's mail and I read it.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't you just pay for the redirecting whatever?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, damn or me no, damn. Oh, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 6: I did that when I moved last time. But you can only pay for like thirty days, and you bet you're asked in that thirty days. I got no mail to the older dress.
Speaker 3: Oh and what oz post? Just like redirections?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, but apparently I got a cake mail delivery to my old address. Of course that was outside of the redirect period, wasn't it so my old fucking apartment they got to enjoy my cake.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, that shocked that.
Speaker 2: It is horrible. That's awful influencer life, I guess I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Think of anything worse really than my whole life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my free cake went to waste.
Speaker 4: No, I could cry.
Speaker 2: And my assistant is currently hiding my cash.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? That is ridiculous? Just saying my staff does sound winky? What do we land on? My producer bookkeeper Emily keeper yea and also non listeners of the podcast. If you just say price keeper a bookkeeper, I'll go, oh.
Speaker 1: He's got a bookkeeper.
Speaker 3: Doesn't a bookkeeper even do yeah, because you don't need to keep books.
Speaker 6: Imagine if I was like, excuse me, are you documenting all these figures digitally?
Speaker 2: Write them down? Bitch, you're my book keeper book copy.
Speaker 3: What if she talks to your UNI friends and they go, what are you doing? I'm driving cats around the one good for you, really good for you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love it. It's an influencers cat in a way. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, she can do the other way around and say my client, Yeah sounds professional clients.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do like that.
Speaker 3: Do you go? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for saying that.
Speaker 3: I just do like that a lot. How's everyone's week span? Been a good week?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: Been a bit all over the shop with the whole trash Ali announcement thing.
Speaker 3: But you know, you've got to do what you've got to do there out there in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeahs out there and you yeah good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, thanks for reminding people know it's out there for people to listen. Rather or either of you're going to listen.
Speaker 3: I probably will listen to this one y. Yeah, I only really watched the big episodes of Things, and you know I have. I've seen the finale of Friends. I haven't seen any of Friends, but I've seen the last episode, so we'll do that for true.
Speaker 2: Don't seen any of Friends.
Speaker 3: Oh, Bits and Pieces. Because Hayden loves it when it's on passively, I'll watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be one of those people that's like, oh, what you've never seen Friends?
Speaker 3: I don't really care, sick and set the bar for the classic comedy.
Speaker 4: Shut up, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I know it's funny, but no, thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm not one of those people that react violently to like people not having seen things like what you've never seen up? But then if people tell me they haven't seen Kathin Kim, I just think that's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel sorry for them.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some people take it very personally and some someone they are very good though. The Harry Potter fan. Someone goes to me, have you been on pot More?
Speaker 6: I said no, isn't that like this scenemings about Harry Pottery. No, puts you into a house and you'd be such a good Oh that's right, Oh my god. I did the test and they were right. I was a gryffindor my wand was made out of what muggle puff of wood? No, yeah, that's right. I remember we did that on Not My Cup of Tea. But we were like, oh, let's go on Potimore and find out what house we're in. I thought, you know, well, there's probably Harry Potter fans listening. I didn't realize that the fucking Porttermore Quiz goes for fourteen hours and there were three of us, and I was like, Oh, we've got to get out of this segment now, like this is going for so long.
Speaker 2: Let me have a look.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get it up because I don't know if it's still a thing. I haven't heard of it from logging into your account. Oh it's the Wizarding World now, because they're trying to make it like Star Wars, like they want to make a universe out of it.
Speaker 2: You know what's weird. I was saying this the other day on trash Alley.
Speaker 6: You know how people who were fans of Harry Potter as a kid, it stays with them like they're an adult Harry Potter fan for life.
Speaker 2: Why was it not the same for Twilight?
Speaker 6: Everyone just went through a phase, and no one cares when they're in adulthood.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, good point.
Speaker 6: I would not defend Twilight to the death and being like no, Stephaniem is a great writer now because I know better.
Speaker 3: So they're really milking the ideas here in Potter World. True or false, the never Long Bottom Edition, let's play all right, I'm hitting start. He has gotten hot. Neville had a pet toad called Tristan. True or false.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's name with Tristan.
Speaker 3: I agree, that's not a very mythical name. No, I'm gonna say false. Harry Potter had an owl called Judy. No, her mine is ginger. Cat's name was Karen Hey, That was correct, right.
Speaker 2: Nevill's grandmother if that flying fucking weird bird thing called buck beak, the one that they ride, was actually just called Bruce.
Speaker 3: Imagine. Ron's rat was just called Terry. Neville's grandmother was called a gusta long butttom who knows that true? That sounds right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to turn off the wife.
Speaker 6: Every time we get to a d brief, he always just gets to a point where he starts googling shit.
Speaker 2: And you know what, the week that a right Hayfield in for you. He did the same thing.
Speaker 6: He just started googling shit at a certain point in the episode, and I was like, why did this always happen?
Speaker 2: Am I not that interesting?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, I mean maybe bring that up with Patrick. See what they think.
Speaker 2: I have been talking to Patrick about you?
Speaker 3: Oh no, what did you say?
Speaker 2: It's confidential. I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: You can't say that. You can tell me, he can't tell me.
Speaker 6: It's so fun to just say, oh, yeah, I mentioned you to my therapist and then just never elaborate.
Speaker 2: It's it's like the only thrill you get out of it.
Speaker 3: As a compliment. I'm assuming you tell him that I got nominated for an acre this week. Well done, Thank you, Jenny, very sweet.
Speaker 2: Yes, anyway, congratulations on your acronym whatever.
Speaker 3: Best Music, best Music Presenter.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Radio awards they're like the Logis, but the Radio Awards.
Speaker 2: When it's in October, when did I? Oh, I love it?
Speaker 3: Well, you're nominated to Jenny for Best Station Podcast.
Speaker 4: Yes, congratulations, Best Marketing Campaign.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm nominated for Biggest Loss to the Industry. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a good one. That was congratulation.
Speaker 3: That really was anyway, it'll be good. I'll be a great night. Yeah, be honest, and how sad that it's in Sydney. Don't even go into state.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll just get crash, do it?
Speaker 3: You could crash? Yeah? Yeah, just come around the corner, all right.
Speaker 2: Should we get out of here already?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ah, doesn't feel like we've been here long.
Speaker 3: I feel like we have. Have we been here long? You time, every episode and every minute, we've.
Speaker 4: Been here a long time. I mean either way, I'm fine either way.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm sort of done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Points, Okay, points.
Speaker 4: Maybe MITCHELLI hasn't completely Yeah, maybe you have another point.
Speaker 2: I've got so many points. You have no idea?
Speaker 3: You want to just make one?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 3: Sure, No, I'm sure I've got a point. Hang on, what's my point? What is your point?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: The point is that it's not so much the heat, it's more than humidity.
Speaker 3: Yes, and there's the close of music, perfect time. He just had to get his point out.
Speaker 2: I really that was great, Michelle.
Speaker 3: We called us in the car when we had the planning meeting. He went, I just want to make I want to make sure my points broad across. You don't have to point out the lies. Every time there is one.
Speaker 2: I just think I have to because I never know how to respond to the fibbs.
Speaker 3: Just push on. Everyone else in the car has to laugh through it.
Speaker 6: Oh, so you want me to be one of those fake bitches in regional radio that just laughs at what the man says.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're so funny.
Speaker 3: Jim Dog Dog Badger, were flank steak? Really the show, it's always it's always an inanimate object, an animal and a white woman. Yeah, hang on, oh we had me Pengo, Badger, BlackBerry and kas.
Speaker 2: The woman doesn't get a name.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, she gets a whacky nickname.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Butterfly, but.
Speaker 3: Brownie Butt and the clamps. It's one person.
Speaker 6: Someone's very boring when they actually just have their full name, isn't it It is Robin, Terry and Bob.
Speaker 2: That's all their real name.
Speaker 3: That's so boring.
Speaker 2: What's the point?
Speaker 3: There is none there even Kyle and Jackie Oh Jackie O is not her real name. That's a fake name, true Jackie Oh.
Speaker 6: Whereas it's on Fitsy and Whipper's birth certificates that that's their name.
Speaker 3: Fits and Whipper. Yeah, I actually think that's the point. Every week let's no, I'm going to challenge you on that point to find a point. You do have a point point made?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm really self aware. I don't think we make many points. No, this show isn't a show for points, nay more to say things.
Speaker 4: Don't we But it's important to point it out when the point arises.
Speaker 3: Need to be pointed.
Speaker 2: Apparently Isabella was sleeping in the car.
Speaker 6: That's nice at first, but eventually settled in and went to sleep.
Speaker 3: Yet that checks out. I think that's probably the point.
Speaker 4: I think I would say that's the point.
Speaker 3: What are our thoughts on dot points? I'm a dot, I'm a dash. I do dash points? Oh like a little arrow? Oh yeah, what if you just.
Speaker 2: Use dicks at the top point. I'm seriously so confused.
Speaker 6: I've been doing little jottings this whole episode, and now my pen's gone.
Speaker 2: It's like, how could it just disappear like that?
Speaker 3: Where's my pen?
Speaker 2: I'm very stressed now, Croc sally in point, all right, let's go ye, where's my fucking pen? I won't leave until I found my pans.
Speaker 3: Think you've sat on it? Oh, it's in your hair like a chopstick?
Speaker 2: Is Oh?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 2: Could easily happen.
Speaker 7: Where is it?
Speaker 3: I actually think we can do this off the cloud, guys.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm depressed. I found another pen.
Speaker 6: I think, Okay, there we go, and that's the show. Can you imagine if I just acted like it was like a sore for it?
Speaker 3: I was just like, oh, my depression just flats up during the day.
Speaker 2: Oh, like a headache.
Speaker 3: I couldn't take the elevator because of my depression. That's like when my grandfather died and then I'm sorry. I told her it's just ten years ago, and everyone said, how do you die? And I said he had candles because before he died, his medicine made him have cankles. And we were like laughing in the hospital, like look at Gonzo's cankles. We caught him Gonzo. And then I was like ten, So everyone's like, how did he die? Said in the end, it was just the Kenkels. And I truly sent that to everyone at school and they were like, well, really, do you watch your trip? I don't think, I like said through tears at school. Captain spoke for all and I believed it. That's that's the same Oh I thought you.
Speaker 2: Were It's sucking with people.
Speaker 3: No, I thought it was the kenkeles.
Speaker 2: Well was it? Then you're like I never followed up.
Speaker 3: No, he did have cankeles. So technically, I mean, how do.
Speaker 2: I think that can kill you?
Speaker 3: Well, it's like, how did Mitch Cherry die?
Speaker 2: Oh? Double chinned? I'm sure you could, yeah, but it wouldn't be the double chin specifically. You to be like some sort of.
Speaker 3: It's like when someone dies, Yeah, COVID and they got COVID killed them, but it was underlying issues?
Speaker 2: Did be that guy?
Speaker 6: What the underlying issues might have been there? But that makes them more vulnerable. You know, it's still a COVID death.
Speaker 2: I reckon you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, agree, added to the numbers. The number And that's the point.
Speaker 2: That was a point. It's been made a million times before.
Speaker 4: It's still a point.
Speaker 3: It's got to be said.
Speaker 2: Why are you standing up?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Actually I quite like it pretty tall though I have to like to pull the mic up.
Speaker 2: Told you it's good.
Speaker 3: Should we start talking to them like we're at a conference? Can you hear me like this?
Speaker 2: Probably kind of No, it's like a front face.
Speaker 3: Have you broke I just snapped it?
Speaker 2: You just snapped your microphone. You should have just left it alone.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what are you going to do? Don't matter, it's broken.
Speaker 6: I feel like I don't want to sound like your mother. But don't play with it. You'll break it now. The yeah, so the studio is literally falling apart.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: The whole building is so am I we all are.
Speaker 6: Don't piggyback off my fucking misery. Who was it in that interview that was like, I think we're all good dancers.
Speaker 3: Oh Victorious, Victoria, Justice Samon are on a grande singing on No, I think we're all good series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever it was. Jenne's like, I think we're all miserable.
Speaker 3: She's not wrong. All right, let's go over run. I actually have to go do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my staff and told me that you shouldn't tell me that. Now I'm gonna make it go even longer.
Speaker 2: I have some points.
Speaker 3: I'll just wrap this up. Menu'll override.
Speaker 2: I can talk over music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: But the poor listeners they love it, do the Yeah, our show sounds great cause I got that new RAB four almost send in like a bigger car. We sound good four, Just so you know, cool?
Speaker 2: What's your point?
Speaker 3: That's the point? Ah, yeah, ship point, you know that is the point.
Speaker 2: That's my pen.
Speaker 3: That's my pen.
Speaker 2: You motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Am I musing it the whole show? No, I have no, Mitchell, I've been writing notes the whole show. I knew you were going to say that.
Speaker 2: Prav it.
Speaker 3: It's been bitten by me and it's got e wax on it because it was in my ear hole.
Speaker 2: That it's the ear We hope this podcast may defeel at least two percent better today, if that's it all possible.
Speaker 3: On that note, you got it, Jenna, I'll be gross and then that makes him uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Hey, but was wester?
Speaker 5: So we do?
Speaker 3: Oh so we do? All right, We'll see you next week, five stars. Leave a review, send us an is it just you? Ye're actually you know what, Go and do it now. If you've got a message, just me of your own now right now, because at the end of the day, that's the point, is it, Jenna? I do pulled the music down?
Speaker 7: What was that?
Speaker 3: That's the point? That's the point, that is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hit us up at a couple of miches. What's your point?
Speaker 3: What's your point?
Speaker 5: What you know?
Speaker 3: What we could change the show from? Is it just me? What's the point?
Speaker 2: You know, we call it the point?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. And then if we go we go the point is the point? We could just rebrand I like that, but then you have.
Speaker 2: To backtrack the whole thing. You start with the point and then explain it is that.
Speaker 6: It's like coming of a conclusion. That's like starting an essay with a conclusion. Yea, So it should be what's the point if I did every essay starting with inconclusion?
Speaker 3: So you could say with what's the point of airplane food? And then you discuss I don't know, We've got maybe just leave it at it. You're under something good here. Everybody have a shower and you'll get a good idea coming to you. All right, we'll see you next week. Love you all.
Speaker 2: Step to soon by.
Speaker 1: Is It Just for Me? A podcast by a couple of Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast s app