Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Friday morning. Welcome to The Christian O'Connell Show. Good morning, Pats, Good morning, Good morning, Rio, Good morning, Good morning Alex. All right, team, let's get into this week's double thumbs up. This is where we help everybody out. It's that paralyzing moment on a Friday and Saturday night, too much choice? What shows are you going to stream? What are you going to watch? What are you going to read? We've got you. We call it double thumbs up things that we've been enjoying this week. So for me this week.
Speaker 1: It's red. Sometimes you get there were so many.
Speaker 2: TV shows that start really well, loses a bit in the middle, and it doesn't end very well. Untamed was not that it actually got better and better with a great ending, set up very well for a second season, hopefully of Eric Banner on a horse out the wilds.
Speaker 1: What more could you want? Nothing for me? Nothing?
Speaker 4: What if he was going beer back?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Do you know what that means? Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: The Love God is into the show.
Speaker 1: Wow, we what a start to their gloves are off at six.
Speaker 2: Right, get my breath bake you mean in a horse sitting Yeah? Yeah yeah. Did you have you seen Untamed?
Speaker 4: Chris has been watching it.
Speaker 1: It's great. Is he like it?
Speaker 2: It's really really good. I really love that. I went to see f one the movie. It did come out a couple of weeks ago, but I really enjoyed it. I went to see it last weekend. Do you guys when you go to cinema, I'm there. I want to see the local adverts and the trailers. Yeah. I love all the voice yes, yes, it's always a local legal firm and a car dealership.
Speaker 1: Those are always never not the local adverts very shoddily made as well, a very brightly lit office somewhere.
Speaker 2: You know they're very happy to offer you a free coffee as well, and come in anytime this week for a free coffee in the consultation. I love the local adverts, yes, and then also I love seeing all the trailers.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true, because then you act like you're like an Oscar's judgement not seeing that crap.
Speaker 2: But I got big goosebumps. I cannot see enough of that Springsteen trainer. Oh, it come out, It cannot come out quick.
Speaker 1: Enough for me.
Speaker 5: Who's playing Springsteen again.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Allan. W he's got the muscular intensity, he is the boss the balty neck. Yeah, hes got the neck you need that. He's got that next thing.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you got.
Speaker 1: That veiny neck.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also it's who's the guy who's great actor from a succession Jeremy Strong. Oh, yeah, you see him in a movie, you know. Oh, this is a serious movie. He's a very kind of intense actor, isn't.
Speaker 6: He Kendall from that yet?
Speaker 2: Great show anyway, And then this week me and the kids watch a really funny movie.
Speaker 1: It's on Amazon Prime, Heads of State.
Speaker 5: Oh that looks I know, I know.
Speaker 2: And we had to watch in two installments. I'll be honest here, right, I lost them in the first eighteen minutes. The kids went, there are lots of so called laughs, Dad, but there's no laughter on the couch. I said, all right, well, come back to it, Matt, and they went, no, No, this is like one of your movies.
Speaker 1: Where we watch it alone.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we came back two days later and we finished the whole thing off.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Idris Elba is the UK Prime Minister, all right. John Cena is the American Come on, if you can suspend that kind of disbelief, you're in for a hell of a ride.
Speaker 1: We we loved it.
Speaker 2: It's silly, it's funny, it's undershamedly probably Happy Gilmore too. It is very funny.
Speaker 1: The act.
Speaker 2: There are three set action pieces that you scream out loud. They're so good. Author we were buzzed up at the end. It reminds you of those old fashioned eighties movies.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: This John scene has actually been in quite a few good comedy he has.
Speaker 1: I saw him.
Speaker 5: It's Blockers.
Speaker 1: Yes, really really, he's underrated.
Speaker 2: He does comedy very well in elb is a great serious actor. But also if you saw The American Office, he's in a season of that.
Speaker 1: He's terrifying.
Speaker 6: Johnathan. It's very hard to interview apparently.
Speaker 1: I have interview John.
Speaker 2: He he was what made unfortunately, like the the the radio station I used to work for, the lift barely worked when we were up on the third floor, and I would always go and meet all guests myself downstairs and reception, so bring them up in the lift, and it rarely worked. I remember Bono losing it because the lift didn't work, and he was like.
Speaker 1: Christian, we were here out two years ago. The lift did work, then Jesus Christiss station.
Speaker 2: No, he's Irish and Indian and however, right, Bono is one thing, Okay, John Senior is a huge, beautiful sort of bespoke too. He had When I said, hey, listen, we're up on the third floor, he started swearing he had a and I certainly went, he don't.
Speaker 1: Know, no card.
Speaker 2: Even the movie they make a joke about how bad is it running?
Speaker 1: And you see it's like big units. They don't they're not built.
Speaker 2: He's not on the treadmill, so I said, and he goes, you everont kidding me?
Speaker 1: And I don't know. We've got three and so.
Speaker 2: Me and him have to march up in angry science me behind this massive back. It was like I was walking behind a solid oak door and he was going, I've lost count.
Speaker 1: Is this the first time?
Speaker 2: I went, I, but we're halfway up towards the first so the start of the interview it was.
Speaker 1: Like, get me a glass of water.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I really loved it. It's called the Heads of State. All right, let's play a song. We got Bruno Mars locked out of heaven and we go around the team doing double thumbs up.
Speaker 1: This week the.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're doing double thumbs Up. We go around the team talk about the things that we're enjoying. This week, Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 10: We saw a great documentary for the fifteenth anniversary of the Jaws movie, the original Jaws movie. It's called Jaws at fifty. It's on Disney Plus and it's like lifting the curtain back on one of the most classic movies and it's absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 2: Pat to that movie. I mean, we had it a call it this week. Who actually said, Oh, it's like a scene in Jaws. Yeah, it's common reference, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Jaws? The music? Yeah, it's sort of.
Speaker 2: Its terrified a whole generation our age it of the Ocean.
Speaker 10: I can still remember I was about three when our parents took us three kids to go and see cinema.
Speaker 5: It was terrified.
Speaker 4: Audrey couldn't get over that. We watched it. After we watched the documentary because we wanted her to see it. I believe grandma and granddad took a three year old.
Speaker 1: It's a scary movie.
Speaker 10: It is really in the suspense, but it's absolutely fascinating. And Steven Spielberg talks about how after he made it, because there were so many cost blowouts, it just took so much longer, how he had genuine PTSD after doing it, and so Orca.
Speaker 4: The boat that they used in the.
Speaker 10: Film is now at Universal Studios, which you can see, and he said when it used to close, he would go and sit on this boat after the movie was released and everything, and he said he'd just sit there and cry.
Speaker 4: He was just so traumatized by making it.
Speaker 2: And ye because he already had to back himself because when you watch it now, because special effects and CGI and GreenScreen are incredible now. At the time, Jaws was terrifying, but you watch it now, it's the least terrifying looking thing ever.
Speaker 1: It werks like some cheap sort of thing you get a Luna Park meganical shuk. It looked so lame.
Speaker 10: And he said it would always break down, and they'd always hear down, you know, in their earphone's nuts, Shark's broken, it's working. No, it's broken again, and it just would take ages to film. But one unknown fact I did not know about the movie. There were only legitimately like six actors in it. All the rest were Nantucket locals.
Speaker 1: O kidding. All the beat scenes behind the mayor.
Speaker 10: And were local people that lived at Nantucket where I was filmed, which gave it that beautiful, almost documentary style of movie.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. It was fascinating.
Speaker 10: And a couple of the scenes one of the locals was on the boat. They didn't even give him lines. He just like said whatever he wanted to say.
Speaker 4: So it's brilliant. It's called Jaws at fifty It's on Disney.
Speaker 2: Plus, it terrified my wife so much. I mean, she loves diving and she still gets nerves about diving because the movie Jaws. Right, she used to do as a kid, because she went to see it when she was like five. I don't know what her parents were thinking of. She wouldn't get in the bath for weeks. She was terrified that Jaws was going to get up for the plug ole and she would make her dad paid and the plug go and go all clear, going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Toilet toilets.
Speaker 7: Right, Yes, the local the locals, there's a there's a sharkskin to come into the swimming in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of around that music, the one most iconic movie scores ever, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: And the other thing that's dropped this week, which if you've got a teenager girl, a teenage daughter particularly, you will be right across this the summer return.
Speaker 4: Pretty series three has just dropped.
Speaker 1: Is that good?
Speaker 10: She's glued to it, she's read all the books. And the third season's just dropped. And Wednesdays, next week, Wednesday. It drops on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, on Wednesday, this coming Wednesday.
Speaker 4: This so Wednesday, next week, Wednesday, This Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Week, Wednesday, Friday, Today Wednesday week, not Wednesday week.
Speaker 6: That's week after Yeah, so next.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday, coming Wednesday, Wednesday, this coming Wednesday. That's the voice of the moments on Wednesday, this coming. We won't say that, Ria, What have you been joined me?
Speaker 8: I've been loving And it's I've never heard of it until literally two weeks ago.
Speaker 5: It's called Austin. It's on ABC I View.
Speaker 8: It's an ABC original show, but it feels like a BBC comedy because it's got Sally Phillips, Bridget Jones and Glenn Miller who is in Paddington and English. So it's a killer cast and it's got Did you guys watch Love on the Spectrum.
Speaker 1: Yes, Love on the Spectrum, The Best People the World, beautiful show.
Speaker 8: Absolutely Love on the Spectrum season one. Michael who was whoways always wear a suit? Yes, he is the son in the show, and not as a cameo, not playing himself. He's a proper acting roles and it's not like he's a he's a core character. He's probably the most I mean it's named after him. He plays Austin of the show.
Speaker 5: Austin.
Speaker 8: He's brilliant, what a great And the plot is it's a great set up.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 8: So it is about a children's author who gets canceled after accidentally retweeting a neo Nazi and it's them trying to rehabilitate his image and Austin comes in as.
Speaker 1: His let me get spend Millert is the author?
Speaker 8: Ah, yes it is, yes, yes, yes it is. And then Michael from Love on the Spectrum is his son that he's never met and it is so.
Speaker 2: Beautiful so we can Austin Austin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, Christen O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Every Friday, we talk about the things we're enjoying. It might be your next favorite TV shows stream this weekend.
Speaker 1: Alex Cullen, what have you? What are you enjoying at the moment?
Speaker 7: Mane Well, Christian, I am obsessed with the NFL. I listened to all the podcasts. I try and watch as much of it as I can.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 7: It's just so fascinating, the storylines, the strategyes.
Speaker 2: You love Friday Night Lines. That's my top three TV shows of all time.
Speaker 6: Any given Sundays. Yes, oh my goodness, come here.
Speaker 1: They touch your bono alpaca.
Speaker 7: Yes, he traveled at showed me the money. No, that's another that's another one. Anyway, So I'm watching this show called Quarterback.
Speaker 1: It's great Netflix.
Speaker 6: It follows three quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: So who do you like? Cousins or Mahomes.
Speaker 7: Or I'm a big fan of Jared Goff because he came to the Detroit Lions from the l A Rams, and the la Rams basically discarded him. The Detroit Lions saw something in him and brought him on. I see myself in in some way.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, I didn't expect you to go anyway.
Speaker 6: He was given a chance, he was given another opportunity.
Speaker 1: So you're on QB one. No, I get it out. You do have an airs. Why thinks they're QB one, but it is.
Speaker 6: It is the hardest position in sports and that's why.
Speaker 1: Job because at the captain that everything everything.
Speaker 7: They had to know what the defense is doing, what their own team's doing.
Speaker 2: They have to memorize for weeks all the coaches plays. I didn't know any of this until I watched the Tom Brady documentary Generating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he is the greatest athlete. I think they ever leave that guy. He is incredible. But quarterback, it's really cool because you get to see behind the scenes. You see what these quarterbacks go through. You have the the Atlanta Falcons quarterback Kirk Cousins snapping his achilles tender. Yes, and that the whole rehab and going through movie team. So you know, sport is life, folks, and like, you see what these guys go through, and I think it's really fascinating insight.
Speaker 2: Next week on the show, we need to come back to the greatest sporting athlete ever.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady's a big came, big one, big one. Yeah, you got, you've got. There's so many other Max gorm excuse me, we'll come back to this name. I haven't finished guys. Hear me out.
Speaker 3: Hear me out the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about footy this weekend.
Speaker 2: I actually think that this weekend the D's will set another record. I actually think it might be one of the lowest attended games at the G.
Speaker 1: Ever, oh no, well, listen, Alex.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow we're taken on the West Coast Eagles right highly read is injured. So even the West Coast Eagles fans, the few there are here, aren't gonna bother to go and see their team.
Speaker 1: And then DSS last.
Speaker 2: Sunday, it's still scarred.
Speaker 1: The pain hasn't gone anywhere. They're still at the snow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's better this weekend, and I worry that we may see less than ten thousand at the G.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be shocked to.
Speaker 2: Be just be horrific week ago, no offense during the last few rounds.
Speaker 1: We can't make finals.
Speaker 2: We knew that almost at round three, and so why would anyone rearrange their Saturday to go tomorrow. I actually think it will be under ten thousand, which is just shocking.
Speaker 1: Now, how did you get on yesterday?
Speaker 2: So Alice Cullens is just finishing a second week with us on the show. You moved here three odd weeks ago from Sydney with you with your family, so you know you're going through so much right now, building a new life, and obviously in this city, building a new life means pick a team before you pick the school, the dentist, the doctor.
Speaker 1: Pick a team. So you've gone for the Shimboness, You've gone for the North.
Speaker 6: The mighty Shinbown is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had a moment last night my wife and I and I was like, this feels good.
Speaker 6: It feels right. We're happy. We are really happy in this city.
Speaker 2: And you, of course always events fired up the you obviously haven't plugged in Google yet or if you, I also have a quick cursory glance at performance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this feels good, Bonnie. We've made a great choice here. All the listeners to the show are scratching the hats going and he's the new sports guy.
Speaker 6: Look, I love an underdog.
Speaker 1: You know you've got that. Yeah, you've got that.
Speaker 6: So we went along to the training yesterday. It was fair.
Speaker 1: They have training.
Speaker 6: They have training that I love where it is.
Speaker 7: It's surrounded by industry in the burbs there in North Melbourne and I had a lovely time. It was really cool. They were very welcoming. Met Todd Viney. He took me through training.
Speaker 1: He's a legend.
Speaker 7: He's a legend, two and thirty three games with the D's tough guy, tough guy from South Australia.
Speaker 6: His son, of course, Jack plays for the Days as well. He took me through everything. Lovely, lovely fella.
Speaker 7: Really enjoyed talking to him about the history and what the shin bowners are all about. Met m McCarney afl W Premiership when he got yeah roll out there really did. Jimmy Calarco Clarko didn't meet Clarker. He was standing on the other side of the LinkedIn trying to get a new job.
Speaker 6: He was dialed in. I wasn't Barco, you know. I thought.
Speaker 7: I did see his office though, and what Clarker wanted he walking up.
Speaker 1: Some boxes was he it was a really small.
Speaker 6: Office, like it was really small.
Speaker 7: I was quite surprised and he wanted a big window where the looking onto the stairs so he could see who was coming and going.
Speaker 6: That was one of his requests. Oh my god, I read about a coach and they could come in turn.
Speaker 1: He wants to see the stairs, who's coming and going?
Speaker 2: You like to think the whole if if you're the coach, the whole club's coming in.
Speaker 1: Who's going, Yeah, to another team.
Speaker 6: I'd have to be able to tell you, you know, the draft picks, et cetera. But that's all I could tell you.
Speaker 5: The vibe though there at the moment.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to play you this because you won't to hear it for many years.
Speaker 1: It's the clubs.
Speaker 5: Are they up and about?
Speaker 7: There is a genuine level of positivity there at the moment because they've got a young list.
Speaker 6: It's about to click, folks.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, audio producers, click this audio.
Speaker 1: We'll be using it a lot next year.
Speaker 6: A third of the list.
Speaker 2: Is Alice Cullen live from the North staircase right now.
Speaker 7: Can't go a third of the list of top ten draft picks. They're a great young side. They've got Jack Darling as well. They got Parker there, so it's gonna happen, folks. I know, I know, I love this.
Speaker 2: People laughed seven years ago when I picked the d so like, who the hell told you to do that?
Speaker 1: And they anyway.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm a lifelong member off North Melbourne. I beg Alex. I urge him to reconsider.
Speaker 1: Why would anyone choose to put themselves to the pain I was born into?
Speaker 6: It's now going back. Now I've committed.
Speaker 2: I'm all in, baby, and I've got this already for Monday. Well, now you'll be reporting that the Saints smash you. It's about to click, folks. I'm telling you it's gonna happen, folks. I knowady, is.
Speaker 1: It's about to click. You're quite right, something is going to click and it isn't the need on this Yeah, the fans like what is this?
Speaker 11: Laughing?
Speaker 1: A ut?
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into Today's the way you're winning your way to Ed Shearing. Tickets when on sale this week Frontier Touring and MG Live. I'll bring an Edghearing back. It's going to be at Marvel Stadium next year on February doing three nights Thursday, Friday Saturday. Tickets are on son now at Frontier Touring dot com. The Ed Shearing Song Theater is once more on stage.
Speaker 1: Right now it's back.
Speaker 8: Please take your seats, ladies and gentlemen, Boys and girl. It is my pleasure to welcome you all to this morning's performance of Christian O'Connell's.
Speaker 1: ED Theater short now to ED Theeta Rice is not ed O.
Speaker 2: Australia's obversation for shortening everything ED. All right, so we're going to give you alex and pants. This one is just for you guys. So the way the ED Song Theater works is we play a little performance. It's less than ten seconds. It's a clue to an Ed Shearing song.
Speaker 1: Right you ready?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: This is tough, but these are the last tickets of the week. So this is a very well known ed sharing song.
Speaker 10: Oh you think it is coughing? No idea clearing one's throat?
Speaker 1: Here? Do you one is clearing one's throat?
Speaker 4: No idea, no idea.
Speaker 6: I've got absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Well that sounds like a game of Black.
Speaker 1: Jacket or something so close. Patsy, I don't know what it.
Speaker 2: Kaitlyn, I believe you're the architects of this. There's no way anyone is going to get this it's.
Speaker 11: So easy, guys.
Speaker 10: Actually, it's literally a coffee old person and a bit of bingo plane.
Speaker 1: What could it bingo?
Speaker 5: No, it's rolling the balls.
Speaker 2: That's that's not elderly cough either.
Speaker 1: Elderly cough has more resonance to it. It's like this, that is that's a thirty year old. That's a thirty year old. You're right, Patsy is chesty. There's a life. There's a life long load of phlegm there.
Speaker 2: It is, though, isn't it? An old person has a more sort of throaty, hearty, full body cough. This is a thirty one year old cough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hear it now.
Speaker 6: It's like here at the theater.
Speaker 10: Yes, someone who's about twenty three is the owner of that cough. It's very young.
Speaker 4: I've got no idea.
Speaker 1: Whats so am I thinking out loud?
Speaker 4: Well, be loving you too, seventy.
Speaker 1: A bit tenuous, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, producers, good admit when you hear that back now, okay, then apologize.
Speaker 1: For listeners.
Speaker 5: Will know it.
Speaker 2: Maybe in a Friday we should go around a team apologize for something that.
Speaker 1: Was strewed up. We'll be here in an hour that's a third of Friday show. Oh I can I just say sorry for Yeah, I got a very upset email that came in at one am, people very upset with the show, calling us all assholes and find orders cronies about us laugh about that rocket ship. Oh, I actually said sorry, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a rocket ship falling over after fourteen seconds is funny.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sorry. I stand by that. No apology some offense men. All right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here is the brand new clue for you do listener, thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: This is today's Ed Shearon song theater clue.
Speaker 2: As soon as you recognize the song from the clues thirteen fifty five twenty two. I like you, Oh, I like this one. This one's good. The reason why I like this, if you're a real fan, that is gettable. It's a bit of a stretch this morning, but it's gettable. This is a well known ed sharing song. Listen to the clues. What's the song? Call me if you get it thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 3: Good luck The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm looking around this team right now, rio and I don't trust anyone. What do you mean, I'm listening to my favorite news reader, Patsy, and she just said espionage was back in this country. One of you is a spy.
Speaker 5: You will betray me.
Speaker 2: Do you know who I think it is? You made Alex nosing around a lot is and he taking photos and.
Speaker 1: Stuff for wires and stuff like this.
Speaker 2: Feedling it all back to Russia and China for cash. You've just got some fancy new place in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I get it. He's an espionage is back. He's a plant.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, So I'll be honest with you. This is very hard. I thought it was gettable, but then I'm sat in front of the answer. What are we talking about? The edge sharing song? Theater a small five second play, a performance with cryptic clues to an edge shearing song. Now you don't want easy ready? Otherwise you listen to Fox and Kiss. They're just throwing money at you. They have to, they have to buy you to listen. We on this show make you sweat and move.
Speaker 8: Please take your seats, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, It is my pleasure to welcome you all to this morning's performance of Christian O'Connell's ed Bitter.
Speaker 1: All right, listen coasly. If you're an ed Sharing fan, you will get this.
Speaker 2: It's a five second play cryptic clues to an ed Sharing song.
Speaker 1: Put it all together, so simple, it's simple, so simple.
Speaker 2: And then give me a call. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. What do you hear?
Speaker 1: What is happening here? It's a performance, it's a play, it's a song, it's ed think Big.
Speaker 2: Rio said you might have to give them a clue. That wasn't a clue or it he's just actually nonsense. I'm just looking at the answer going no, not related. If anything, is someone a diving or to parting?
Speaker 1: Is that? What would you say? That's a clue because of the.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yes, yes, yes, yes are they yeah? Returning?
Speaker 1: Oh now you've said too much. Come on all right, give us a call thirteen fifty five twenty two, Low and behold.
Speaker 2: What are the odds? I'm playing ed Sharing now? It's like I'm a pro sometimes only on a Friday, The.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All this week we have ed Shearing tickets. They're on cell now.
Speaker 2: He's coming back three nights next year in February at Marvel Stadium. Head to Frontier touring dot Com. Christian, I am unable to call. Why is it back to you? It is not back to you. Welcome to the Ed Sharing Song Theater.
Speaker 8: Please take your seats, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.
Speaker 5: It is my pleasure to welcome.
Speaker 8: You Walter this morning's performance of Christian O'Connell's It Fit.
Speaker 1: All Right.
Speaker 2: It's a five second player performance, cryptic clues to an edge sharing song, but altogether win your way to Ed Shearing. Perhaps you ever seen ed Sharing Life?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 10: I have not, but I heard he is rocked the MCG last time he was out?
Speaker 1: Did you three nights there?
Speaker 6: Phenomenal? Apparently?
Speaker 1: My god? And you seen Ed Shearing Life.
Speaker 6: I'm not the biggest fan, so I haven't listen.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Sorry, I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: Place for honesty. I mean, do you know how commercial radio works? Do you know your salary's paid? Well, you're happy to take money from old lambeau guy.
Speaker 6: Wow, he's an edgehwan van, I think?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Let me ask you again. You ever seen EDG Shearing Life?
Speaker 2: I haven't, Christian, but you love his songs, don't you love that? You love so much to learn, my friend, so much to learn? The pea plates. I thought I was going to move his pea plates today back.
Speaker 1: On for another year.
Speaker 6: I feel the old pla on now.
Speaker 1: Yes, alrighty, So here are the clues.
Speaker 2: Well, I have seen him live. He's an incredible live performer. I saw him about ten years ago. He did something I've never seen any live performer do. When you see him, right, it's a hell of a show. It's so kinetic. He's got the foot pedals, all these loops and sound effects. It's a masterclass in live performance. Right. And I was in this massive venue in London, the O two. I think the capacity is about twenty five thousand, and obviously he's got the big sound system there. It's a really big stadium indoors. And then for his encore he turned all the PA and the sound off, just using his acoustic guitar and his voice.
Speaker 1: He projected to us. Wow.
Speaker 2: Everyone had goosebumps, even Alex, who can't stand it.
Speaker 1: Or punch him. If he sees him in next year, I respect him. Why.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take some guesses. Here are the clues. It's an ed sharing song. Jackie, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Hi, how you guying?
Speaker 1: I'm good Jackie love Ed Sharon. Oh I do?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 12: And Alex needs to wash his mouth the.
Speaker 1: Strongest soap Imperial Leather. Oh yeah, okay, now, Jackie, you've heard the clues. What do you think it is? What's the song made?
Speaker 12: I think it's sixty four?
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm for me that one.
Speaker 2: I thought it sounds like ka permit you have to use here for something, Jackie. It's not the right answer. Sorry, have a lovely weekend thanks to Corn the show.
Speaker 12: No, take care bye, it's sixty four.
Speaker 2: No never, Colleen, Hello, Colleen, Wow, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: You sound like a super fan of Ed Sharon.
Speaker 12: I am, but I have a friend who's actually more of a fan.
Speaker 1: So you're trying to win your friend tickets.
Speaker 12: I am trying to win myrtle friend, Laura tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh what a great thing to do for your mate.
Speaker 12: She is amazing. She's always giving and doing for everyone else, the biggest heart in the world. And I think I know what it might be.
Speaker 2: All right, So first of all, let's try and win them for your friend. What's your mate's name, Laura, Laura. Let's try and win laa these tickets. Is she going to take you by the way a bit awkward. Listen, I got a early bloody arty get in three CC's to big competitions on Christian Show. I got through, and I've got a pair of tickets to go and see Etcher, and I won them for you. I called I got it, possibly right, and then she goes, oh, you're going to take my nan.
Speaker 12: No, look, she's welcome to take her, but she wants but I know she will take me, right, Okay, get many opportunities to go out, so it'll be amazing, All right, Colleen.
Speaker 2: Let's win them for Laura. Here are the clues. What is the ed Sharing song?
Speaker 12: I think it's photograph why ripped jeans? Something to the door and it's too early for me to think of everything else, but I feel like they're in the.
Speaker 1: Song, Laura. I love that song, and maybe you are off to see ed Shell. What are friends? She's got in you? Kale?
Speaker 12: So how amazing?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, seriously well done.
Speaker 2: There were some mainly wrong answers. Hard to put work all that out. You're right, it's early in the morning.
Speaker 12: You early.
Speaker 9: That was a hard one.
Speaker 1: Jee rip jeans? Oh?
Speaker 4: Ever, wait for me come home?
Speaker 1: Footsteps?
Speaker 2: The doorbell is Eddie's coming back home, you know, yes, yeah, well do and Colleen okay, and I hope you and little have a great time next year's seen Ed Sharing Live.
Speaker 12: Oh, Christian, thank you so much. That has made my day.
Speaker 2: And Alex, anytime I ask you about an artist we're doing a big thing with the only answer is love them, Christian, love them, love them.
Speaker 1: I love you. No one would have noticed the.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good Morning too, Linda Howell.
Speaker 2: Linda sent me an amazing email yesterday evening saying that yesterday when we were doing our Ed Shearon ticket giveaway, we were doing the shape of zoo Ed Shearon live from his petting zoo that he has in his his in his garden, and he was describing one of the animals.
Speaker 1: He was feeding.
Speaker 2: Linda actually thought, wait, Ed Sharan has a petting zoo. I was so excited when I said we're crossing to and live and for a minute thought I was chatting to Ed Shearon with the animal sound effects, going oh my god. And then the accent that you were doing, which was just basically Dick Van Dyke and Mary popping.
Speaker 1: Oh, I go no, I think that's real. Oh.
Speaker 5: The accident only laughed about six seconds as well.
Speaker 1: What is so? She emailed to say.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I actually thought a.
Speaker 1: He has a petting zoo.
Speaker 2: Beyond the show at ten to seven, Sorry Linda, but Linda, thank you very much for your lovely email, any words about the show and also getting Linda also got her husband to tune into the show. He's come from another show and this is lovely. They now at dinner time they talk about Linda can only hear about half an hour show.
Speaker 1: He picks up the next half an hour show. They swap nos.
Speaker 6: So cute.
Speaker 2: That is more closely. You're paying more attention to the show than sewer Own Boss every day. I see she's how was it today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Were you on air? Was all right?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 5: I find to be a very attentive and amazing.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're right, you're right? Oh yeah, you like it? But an idea shearing you've welcome back up? Have you? Now? This is exciting.
Speaker 2: There was a news story a couple of weeks ago about a pizza here in Melbourne and it went viral. You know the Hawaiian I love Hawaiian and pineapple for me works on a pizza agree it works okay, But anyway, they were trying a new one where it was orange. Oh that's interesting this that this pizza went viral and there were some people up in Brisbane who got very excited about this and thought, do you know what, why don't we fly down from Brisbane to Melbourne, come to Richmond where Bubba Pizza's are And there's a couple of them around the city. But they came to as one of him Richmond and made this unique pizza. They flew down at great cost and books some accommodation here. They come to Richmond to be told by the Richmond branch we've run out of orange. Oh no, laugh, but it is funny, imagine that. So then they had an early flight the next day they go back nothing. Anyway, Now damianws, the MD of Bubba Pizzas he hears about this, and he sends one of his staff with an ski and the pizza that he makes especially for them to Brisbane so they can taste the incredible Yeah. And I hear him in all this story and I think, of this is great, we need to try the pizza.
Speaker 1: So Damien's left this message for us.
Speaker 9: Hey, Christian, how are you going. It's Damien from Bubba Pizza here mate. Not long ago, we invented a pizza to end the great debate of pineapple on pizza. Instead of ham and pineapple, let's go ham and orange. Italians love orange. It's the national fruit. Ozzie's. We love all types of fruit on our pizza. Everybody knows that. So we decided let's meet them in the middle and we'll do a ham and orange pizza. Anyway, it kicked off. People went crazy. Honestly, I'm still torn. We've taken it off the menu. We've put it back on three times now that every time we take it off someone comes knocking on the door wanting to try it. If you reckon this pizza is a goer, we'll put it back on the menu. We want to know what you think.
Speaker 1: Rio try the pizza. I'm curious to do this.
Speaker 2: Bubba Pizza still of being twenty five years of great pizza, fourteen fifty large pizzas all in August.
Speaker 5: I've never used this word to describe a pizza. Refresh that's the orange. It's a weird like an ondly refreshing me.
Speaker 2: But does it have that all important? You can't wait to have that next bite.
Speaker 8: It's kind of moorish in a very odd it's odd, it's actually odd.
Speaker 1: Is it too sweet? That the sugar content of the orange citrus it's less sweet.
Speaker 5: Than a pineapple? And I think that's what I'm liking about it. C it's kind of good. I really didn't expect to like it. It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Normally people are lying with the.
Speaker 5: It's just a messages with your brain because it's not what you expect. It's not what you expect. You can't stop eating it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I've noticed you're taking very small cat like bites out of it. Normally you take big chomps out of a pizza. You're nibbling at that.
Speaker 1: Get in there, get some of that rind in you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, mark set of five for orange pizza.
Speaker 5: I give it a three and a half.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm going to be really happy with that one. What is it with you? And I'll make the ned sharing We're kicking it.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'condal show podcast.
Speaker 1: People's played this. We did this on a Friday.
Speaker 2: We let you pick all the music and the last hour the show from eight or nine today, songs will stop or go in the title. We're also accepting derivatives of those two stopping, stopped, going, gone, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Going gone Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: I thought there was another another one pausing.
Speaker 1: So many great songs are pausing the title.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they were listening and calling and choose and the music and just when it eh, somebody paying the station, chay play the people's play Listen Christian.
Speaker 5: Calling right now and help Christian pig the songs for Friday show.
Speaker 2: All right, so from eight to nine you pick all the music on the Christian Show every Friday Today. Then we're looking for big songs. It's the weekend, beautiful sunrise this morning, stop or go in the title or stopping, startop stopped?
Speaker 5: What about gonna?
Speaker 1: It's gonna go yes, Conna, yes, gonna?
Speaker 6: Can you get my way?
Speaker 2: Go gone going?
Speaker 1: Sorry go go go yeah yeah?
Speaker 2: Why are we finding this so hard? I'm not sure anyway? Our lines are open now? How was out thirteen fifty five twenty two?
Speaker 1: Patsy? What do we have to play? Riser?
Speaker 4: Can't stop this thing we started?
Speaker 5: Just play it?
Speaker 1: Just push it DJ.
Speaker 4: Second on his step list when he came out again.
Speaker 1: In bed wake me up? When it's over with you.
Speaker 10: He is about to release a brand new album in twenty eight days time, Roll with the Punches, which happens to be his seventeenth studio album.
Speaker 1: Wow w Yeah what about fifteen? Albus Is He had a head record.
Speaker 10: And the first full length record of new material under his new independent label.
Speaker 2: Sorry realeers, I've actually started playing on Brian Adams podcast.
Speaker 5: Interesting a press release.
Speaker 1: Alrighty Ria, what are you going for?
Speaker 8: One of the most iconic live music moments for me. George Michael nineteen ninety one, Wembley Stadium. He's singing sorry, Elton John's Don't let the Sun Go Down on the halfway through. I always get chills when this happens. He brings the great man out.
Speaker 2: This is brilliant, great choice, really good.
Speaker 1: What's sad though? Is you're right? I think it's three times, he says. At the end.
Speaker 2: He also goes ladies and gentlemen, George Marketers, Elton John, and there's rutchs and no point does Elton get it back to.
Speaker 11: George and also George left to gap there ej a little bit of love for old Georgie by but he's the biggest start.
Speaker 1: It's Elton John Alex. What do we got to play? Then stop We'll go in the title.
Speaker 7: Well, this one created a bit of conjecture in our house last night. I went for the Hollies, good old fashioned song from nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 6: Bus Stop. I'm going way back baby. The old man loved the Hollies.
Speaker 7: He used to have this old white tape and we played in the forward day.
Speaker 1: A huge fan of the Hollies as well. Legendary band. Legendary band and really old people target demo.
Speaker 2: Now maybe you've got one of those sort of am stations and that farm ere racing in New South Wales. You're listening to the ky Billy hitch on three p one. It's the Holleys and bust up, it's eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Bombing. He was coming up there.
Speaker 6: She's like, stop trying to be so niche. It's like, what did you do Dinah Ross and the Supremes.
Speaker 2: Yes, now we've got it. Your missus Bonnie is a blast. She we've got it. You've got to meet her pantsy. Bonnie is rich. It's like, Sarah, you clearly get the power balance there. When we all went out for dinner a couple of weeks ago. Bonnie, after a couple of drinks, goes to me, going, I've been listening to the show. I can't understand why you hired. She says this in all seriousnes because he's not funny, I went, he is even not like professionally is even if you thought that, don't say that guy who's just hired him.
Speaker 6: This is the great level up. She really brings you down.
Speaker 2: A pig.
Speaker 6: Tells it how it is.
Speaker 2: She suggested this song, and this was on my list as well. This is a great song there and it's saprin right. So all right, lines are uper now thirteen fifty five twenty two stop or go in the title. You can also text me seventy five three one oh four three will take your calls.
Speaker 3: Next, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Time for this week's People's Playlist.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they were listening and call in and choose and d them music and just when hit eight, somebody praying the station chatty play.
Speaker 11: The People's play Listen Christian.
Speaker 8: Calling right now when help Christian pig The songs for Friday show.
Speaker 2: All right from a every Friday, you pick all the music, we give you a theme theme. Today songs will stop or go in the title on thirteen fifty five twenty two, like this, nothing's going to stop us now.
Speaker 1: And one of the world's biggest clubs. Don't tell me you've forgotten s club? You got it? Seven? Yeah, lest we forget? Oh my god, remember.
Speaker 2: I don't make beans thankfully. No, there's the metallic voices in it. St Stephen Hawking. It's a Hawking rap.
Speaker 5: So futuristic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's early AI. That's enough.
Speaker 2: What about this from the seventies? Bus stop? Are you ready? Or the people at the back bust up? Yes?
Speaker 1: Fun kind of Friday.
Speaker 4: Let's dance you do at twenty first and weddings?
Speaker 10: The bus stop that is apparently like just an Australian thing, like really, I don't do it in the UK today?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that and the nutbush Noah warns you.
Speaker 1: Suddenly you're at a house party and the nutbush breaks out up. What's going on? It's like suddenly a Coulter's form in front of your eyes. No, there's no warning. They don't tell you when you're doing all the immigration documents when you move it, Hey, you just need to get around this.
Speaker 2: It will scare you the first time it happens. Okay, but just rest assured they're very happy doing it. Many krab It River. Yeah, these are all great Friday songs. Let's take some calls now, Andrea, good morning, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Mate, Good morning, guys. How are we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, Happy Friday. Now, what song would you love us to play today?
Speaker 12: Okay, so Ben, I'll get a margular singer. So don't stop believe it.
Speaker 1: You won't get anything from the show with the voice that. Sorry, Andrew, you're ruining a great song.
Speaker 2: Who promised you that beautiful?
Speaker 8: I can't tell the difference between Andrew and Andrea.
Speaker 1: A great song. Have a lovely weekend, Veronica.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Veronica, good morning, Good morning team, how.
Speaker 1: And good morning.
Speaker 12: I've got a really great Friday song for you, since you've been gone by Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 1: This is a big song, perfect, Veronica. I love it. That's very very good, brilliant song.
Speaker 5: Yes, give a shout out.
Speaker 9: Today is Victorian Principles Day, so can we give a shout out to all the school principles.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all the Victorian Principles. Thank you very much. Sure you're hard work as well? Are you a principal.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not, but I do work in the school.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, which school? Give them a shout out to your team?
Speaker 12: So I work in many and primary school. Yep, we're a brand new primary school of six months.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, how's it going.
Speaker 12: It's really awesome, really awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love that you love teaching the young kids. How many kids you got so far?
Speaker 12: We've got two hundred and twenty five?
Speaker 1: Oh my word? Wow? Just one big a microphone, Veronica. Have a lovely weekend, you two guys.
Speaker 12: Leo, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Leo? Am I right? Are you saying? Village people? That's right?
Speaker 9: You can't stop the music?
Speaker 1: Someone start the weekend earning little coffees.
Speaker 2: It's a banger, yeah, Leo, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Andrew, good morning. Welcome to the.
Speaker 9: Show, Christian Andrew.
Speaker 12: Don't stop me now?
Speaker 1: Quote how are we going to pick?
Speaker 2: Just like? These are all big? This is one of my favorite queen songs. You want to have a good time. You know, we all have favorite bits and songs. My favorite in that is when they go don't when he goes don't stop me?
Speaker 1: Yeah that big?
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, let's squeeze one final one in Andrew.
Speaker 1: Good morning, David, why not? Why not? Mate? We just spoke to Andrew.
Speaker 2: You know, I was just giving him another shout out and with all those principles, David, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Happy Friday. What song would you love me to play?
Speaker 9: I would love the song by the Angels?
Speaker 3: Am I ever going to see your face again again?
Speaker 1: This happ to be played till the next hour, David, brilliant suggestion. Have a lovely weekend thanks to calling the show.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show one Podcast.
Speaker 2: I have a breaking situation with my wife, Sarah O'Connell. Oh no, my wife doesn't take this job seriously. You know, it's like I'm a pilot. I'm in charge of hundreds of thousands of people right now. I could ruin their morning. Jesus chext to me.
Speaker 1: Chris. Not even sorry to interrupt you in the middle of your job. Chris. I'm in my car. It's on reserve fuel.
Speaker 2: Can you google how many leaders are in reserve fuel? How many cas can I get? I'm running late and I'm twenty I've got twenty six k's to go.
Speaker 1: Can I get that on reserve fuel?
Speaker 2: I got the last other show to do, like doing Matt I failed maths at school, right, fascinating? You know in the What's the Apollo movie with Tom Hanks and make it Work? He chucks all those bits on that's me, the Parabellum, the.
Speaker 1: Moon shot, all of that. I'm like, what car she got? Googling that? What it is? I just asked chat.
Speaker 6: GPT right question. I fascinating love this stuff.
Speaker 1: No, do you know what?
Speaker 2: I've had this idea for years about doing a competition right to win a car where we put a tiny amount of fuel in the tank, right, like three dollars, and then basically we you rio would drive the car around in a circle where there'd be a load of listeners on the circle like the on a clock face. Wherever the car stops and run out of fuel, that segment of say the pie that person wins the carcase.
Speaker 1: How much fuel is in the preserved tank.
Speaker 5: It's always a mystery, is different every time model different.
Speaker 2: It is because with the size of the tank. And then they begins obviously the weight of the car. Yeah, not just a car, but the way in the car will slow it down, and the average speed you're doing as well, my wife expected me to do that during your news.
Speaker 7: Were on there on the farm. We had an old truck that didn't have a few gauge at all. The gauge didn't work, so your hands. You just had to know how much you put in there.
Speaker 1: I guess an edge to all, you know, play on a fair to use in the farm.
Speaker 2: It was a wild, wild time, all right. So let's talk about what we're up to this weekend. Patsy, what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 10: I am taking the podcast on the road again tomorrow. I'm really excited. I'm hosting a Lady's Day at the Alexander Knitball and Football Club over here yay there. You know, women are the backbone of grassroots footy. They are the unsung heroes, and I love it when local footy clubs put them at the forefront and celebrate them because they deserve celebrating. So I'm really looking forward to going to that.
Speaker 2: People listening might be hearing it for the first time. That's other still tickets.
Speaker 4: There are still tickets.
Speaker 10: They've got a Facebook page or just go to the club website. So it's the Alexandra d r A nitball and Footy club.
Speaker 4: I think tickets are about thirty five bucks each.
Speaker 10: So it's just a beautiful day to celebrate women and the contribution they make them, especially in Regional center.
Speaker 1: You're not doing a chat in a Q and A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to do a little Q and A.
Speaker 10: And I'm just really looking forward to meeting the ladies. I think it'll be a lovely day.
Speaker 5: A word of warning, I've been to a lot of these ladies' days. They are loose, ready to get ready.
Speaker 2: No, I reckon that thirty five bucks is a botanus.
Speaker 1: Brunching three o'clock. They all on the old prosecco.
Speaker 6: But oh yeah, I love you.
Speaker 1: Like us. We'll just live an ouse full of women.
Speaker 4: Longing cup dates. Like what, there's a footy game.
Speaker 1: Wow, we let's get the old neuro friend ready into Morocco for Monday.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show on podcast Fashion.
Speaker 2: Could you tell Patsy I live in Alexandra tall Patsy to bring her drinking game.
Speaker 1: You don't ever need to put that a lot on Patsy, you don't. She's always ready. She's like a firefighter. They are always ready to go.
Speaker 4: I'll be keeping it nice, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: That means two bottles. That's Patsy's Christian honesty.
Speaker 2: The girls love it up here drinking towm pats who enjoyed the day in our little town.
Speaker 1: Never been there? Have you've been there before? It's a nice No.
Speaker 10: I've just driven through it. I've never stopped, so I'm looking forward to seeing it. Apparently it's a very pretty spot.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like re caught. You're right, just driven through it. You put your foot down, miss lock the doors.
Speaker 2: I have an interesting tomorrow now, I know, and you know I told you a couple of months ago. We've sold our family home. My wife and I are now empty nesters, so don't need all those bedrooms. It's this fine, guys, everything's great anyway. So we've sold the house. We are downsizing. You've be pleased to know we have found something new to live. But because we are down sizing, there's no room for me to have a little home office. So tomorrow I'm looking at tiny offices, so basically a shed in a small courtyard. I'm not making this. I measured in a new place. It's it's got to be less than three by two. So I've got to contact these, you know, because obviously.
Speaker 1: Now people do have these little home offices like little Party.
Speaker 2: But they're bigger than three by two. Yeah, and not just that. My wife wants it to have a big window in so she can see, in her words, what I'm up to her. Now, listen, I'm not going to be doing that in my.
Speaker 12: Harm.
Speaker 1: That is not what I'm doing, Sarah. No, I'm not researching ideas for the show. I'm coming out with new genius ideas. I need to have that door locks at all times. No windows, just a bare bulb, a window to see what I'm up to in the beady eyes Stir clarkson windows, he likes to say, I mean wants to know what I'm up to. You know what I'm going to get? That should be banging on the kitchen window, which will just look out.
Speaker 2: It's going to look so classic.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get Lise, what you're doing is that incognito? It's just the way the lights falling on the that's just going on it. You want that's my day tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast one may have missed led a lot of people who are texting him right now. It's actually Nana Movies it's the time wasted today. I misheard Rio yesterday they have Nana movies. I have no Nano bands. All I had in that time I could come up with was luncheon meat loaf.
Speaker 1: Nana loves. They love spam, they love that luncheon meat.
Speaker 2: They do they do, so Paul Rio's had to urgently do in the last three minute to come.
Speaker 1: Up cobbled together.
Speaker 2: But basically, what the listener, what we expect the listeners to do in minutes and they carve out goals Nana movies. It's the time wave away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt. Sorry for the confusion.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people who've at the time wasted by me today, not for the first time. For the best in show today, you're off to Beatle Juice. The musical Brilliant show leaves Australia the eleventh of September.
Speaker 1: So go see it.
Speaker 2: We've got a pair of tickets for the best in show for your Nana movies. Singaporean Grandma Charlotte Limb has been crowned the world's strongest Nana.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: This eight year old can do one hundred consecutive pull ups. That's so many to put that perspective.
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise can do forty eight, Wallburg fifty two, Jackman sixty one, Hem's worth sixty five. Eight year old Nana Charlotte can do one hundred.
Speaker 5: I don't think I can do three.
Speaker 1: No, I try to do three.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're taking ages though, some frail old Singaporean.
Speaker 1: Charlotte the gym shut. We've been going for three days. Come on, Nana, get that. It needs more of that luncheon meet.
Speaker 2: All right, then Nana movies, Nana knows what you did last summer? Gee nine embrass the Nan with the Golden gun, twelve angry nuns Nan, Yeah, all over the place today.
Speaker 1: They thought that tiny office being observed. They do that with people like in prisons, don't they little spy hole. They put a bunch of Yeah, I think yeah, blanket, Yeah, that's it. I'll be like to get that up and Nana Nana does dallas.
Speaker 2: Oh no no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 1: I mean going around having a cup of tea like how am I? Yeah? From that? There's no Internet history on Nana powers the Nan who shagged me movies? Why can't Nan get a bit of fun on? That's we are? We are nan sex positive that on the posters? Please? I don't know what it's going to be such a contentious time waste today.
Speaker 8: Have you got I've only got three movies Knitting Hill, that's good.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ungrade everything by metals, so you get silver for.
Speaker 5: That, not the notebook, the scrap book.
Speaker 1: Collaging. Yeah, gold.
Speaker 8: Sorry mum, but in time you might be nursing homeward bound nursing home.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, text me your Nana movies. Nana movies.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now we didn't have time earlier. Alex, what are you up to this weekend? My third weekend in Melbourne? What have you got going on?
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, I'm getting all the experiences in.
Speaker 7: We're going to a track, a racetrack in Port Melbourne tomorrow because my wife's cousin.
Speaker 1: Oh the go cartoon one, Yeah, I've been around there. I know that one. Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 7: He's a mad go cuter. He's a very good go karter. He got third in the National Championships Saturday. Yeah, Hugo Go Away is coming to Melbourne from mildur Up, so we're going to go and support him.
Speaker 1: So he's competing, is it something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he's really good. He's very good.
Speaker 1: Actually, and are you commentating or no? No, no, can't turn that mode off.
Speaker 2: He's always on any sport, you know. He's walking the dog over and ovoy start commentating on the boundary there. All right, these are it's gonna be hard to pick one winner. These are very funny. These nan movies today on the time waste best and show you're off to go and see Beetlejuice the musical. All right, Nana movies, Nitty Nitty Bang bang. That's some jewels. Nanagascar. That is from eleven year old joe Ah ChIL. Very very funny Nanagascar. And he only had a couple of minutes Rio. Not the Godfather the Grandmother Bronze. Yeah, the Dentures of Tintin, not Adventures Dentures Brad well done.
Speaker 1: The Devil Wears Cardigos. You me and a t co z Silver White Nan can't Jump.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's very good. Pop Pori tub Machine. That's very good. Stephen, catch me if you nan Silver men stare at NaN's.
Speaker 1: That's creepy. No no no, no, no no no no. Lavender actually non country for old men.
Speaker 2: Silver Mary Peel Poppins the way we.
Speaker 1: Were thes Oh god, well love that.
Speaker 2: Into the Jones are the excuse me jo.
Speaker 1: Indiana Jones and the Doily Grail. Yes, very very good.
Speaker 2: Batanan versus super Nan sign into the Lamb Roast, the Shawl Shank Redemption.
Speaker 1: That is very very good.
Speaker 2: Frederick. Yes, what a name, Nana Bingo in cash. These are so good, dud dude, where's my ya ya? Yeah ye Bingo unchained.
Speaker 5: God Blas Goldflas.
Speaker 2: If you had to think of an alcoholic tipple, just a little glass of.
Speaker 1: It, what would a nana have?
Speaker 2: Oh, she'd have a yeah, sherry, sherry, Sherry, maguire, I love that.
Speaker 1: Joe, They love a sherry.
Speaker 2: The da Vinci Commote Silver and the Irish Nan Robert Dinner a dressed up as a nance. I'm watching that movie Rio Who's best in show?
Speaker 5: I'm going to go Benches of Tintin?
Speaker 1: All right, well done? I think that was Anne who did that one? All right?
Speaker 2: Now, this week on the show, a lot of people are saying we have to give Caller of the Whek to this guy, Neil. Neil, you slide pig. You have just won one thousand dollars. You are our call of the week. Yes, Cunningham, it's you. The slie pick the slie pig clue yesterday which stumped us we were never going to get but so many listeners texting going Neil has to be your one thousand dollar call of the week.
Speaker 12: Oh man, I'm sorry. There By your granddaughter it's here and Tike, Oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, glad it was you. But yes, thank you very much to call on the show. Have a lovely weekend. You're a one thousand dollar call of the week now have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 6: Thanks for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah all.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Mercedes Benz brick Is SUV saving season, you can save ten thousand dollars on select models. Whatever you're up to this weekend, have a great weekend. You'll see me out and about tomorrow with the tape Measu're looking for tiny offices and probably just a shed at Bunnings.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend. We are back Monday morning. Take care.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast