Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily podcast brought you.
Speaker 2: Ah yes back again in the idiot zone. Flex is taking a video of me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you feel nervous?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I got my ankles out and I were in cargo pants. I'm still not sure the cargo pants and I'm wearing like.
Speaker 4: A little bit too tapered, so they're giving like an ironic cargo which, honestly, I'm re assessing my style.
Speaker 5: I want to go two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Which reminds me of Meka and Anna from the OC so like kind of really cutesy.
Speaker 4: Tom Boy, do you have any visual references polo shirts over a long sleeve T shirt? Tight, tight baggy.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about it that it's gonna cost a lot of money to reassess the wardrobe. Alas, today we're talking about a personality test called Dimensional.
Speaker 3: Just up top.
Speaker 4: Remember a personality app is called Dimensional, Yeah, because we're going to talk a lot about it and I had to keep remembering the name. And anyway, Hans, if you're there listening, send us more relationship dilemmas and other dilemmas and stuff. All dilemmas, life dilemmas, friend dilemmas, purpose dilemma or like share.
Speaker 2: An amazing recipe a voice note flex and now anyway, but we're bringing the vibes up and yeah, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Fleck and Fos.
Speaker 4: In her academic intellectual era, big questions, very few answers, but we are here for the journey, and the journey is good.
Speaker 3: Are wearing denim whish?
Speaker 4: I would say, like it's a non academic style garment.
Speaker 3: That's life, now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: You're Steve Jobs, You're Britney Spears at the VMA's geniuses.
Speaker 3: Great references. Thank you.
Speaker 2: So last week I on the potty, I was telling you about the guy that founded.
Speaker 5: Silk Road, Bondi local. He was a Bondi local.
Speaker 2: Silk Road was probably the biggest underground dark where marketplace to have ever existed. Was worth like a billion dollars, like a billion dollars worth of transactions using bitcoin and stuff occurred.
Speaker 4: On that platform. Early adopters selling guns, selling dirgs, selling all kinds of things, those who know.
Speaker 3: Who know, selling guns and dogs.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it turns out the guy that founded that website was living in Bondai when he made it, so he's got the beautiful background the rolling waves.
Speaker 4: The sr own backyard, Yeah, my old apartment probably, and just before oh yeah, eventually he got caught.
Speaker 5: But people were like trawling.
Speaker 2: Through his old Facebook and stuff and they found this hypothetical that he posted on his wall, and I want to pose it to you. Is it possible for someone locked in a cage to be freer than someone who isn't What if they are free from limiting beliefs and can imagine experiences without limits, while the other limits themselves to a prison full of doll routines.
Speaker 4: Oh, discuss I mean, are they really comparable?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 4: So he's comparing somebody who has had their basic agency taken away from them, who is confined to the cacage quote all day, who has the potential to imagine limitless things if they are an imaginative person, versus somebody who is not in jail, who feels trapped by their lifestyle, who is likely to not have an imagination because they have succumbed to working a dull, repetitive, monotonous life. Absolutely, I do not think it is possible that a prisoner is freer than a person who is not in prison.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess the question is more, what do you value more physical freedom or mental freedom?
Speaker 3: Is that the question? Though?
Speaker 4: I think so, because is it fair to say that if you have physical freedom, then you are unlikely to have mental freedom?
Speaker 3: Well in this instance yea. In the compared and that he's making, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like one or the other.
Speaker 3: Essentially, what would you pick?
Speaker 2: Would you pick to be able to think and say and believe whatever you want from prison?
Speaker 3: Yeap? What makes that you can do that in prison? In prison? It's a hypothetical.
Speaker 4: So you're talking back to the gods having in my own can do whatever I can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm still picking physical freedom.
Speaker 4: Interesting, but there's involves you go into a factory every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Look at how the world treats criminals, Like, even if you do your time, you serve your punishment, you do your penance, you still come out and you're held to those same rigid ideas. The way you're perceived is so limiting what you're able to do, the rights you're able to exercise, those you should be freely entitled to are still taken away from you.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that. Once a criminal, always a criminal.
Speaker 4: I mean in the eyes of the law. Surely that was quite sad. Yeah, what are you?
Speaker 3: I do like my own personal space. Some prisons one some prisons, you know, like you want to be where Martha Stewart was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, precisely. Was she in an actual prison. I don't know how long FORO that was crazy. Yeah she's out now, God bless. Kind of like the fullest life you can live. There's a there's a stint in prison at some point.
Speaker 4: No way, no way. I mean you're thinking prison break. You're like, oh, Hoti is everywhere, like we're escaping. I fell in love with the nerves. No, I'm thinking Riker's Island. I'm thinking, like, we didn't even do anything that bad, and we're you know, we're stuck in this hellhole awaiting trial and not being said. Oh yeah, I wonder I really have to know the food, what the food and jail is actually like good. I don't think I know a single person that's been to jail here. But you know what you have access to?
Speaker 3: What the internet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, pardon me, pardon me, flex and frooms.
Speaker 3: How comfortable are you with confrontation mis remaning? Pretty good? In what way? I don't mind a bit of a ref raff spice of life to be honest, I actually don't mind it.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it's probably my default personalities to fight rather than flash.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, accepted my dreams. I'm big on freezing. Yeah. Oh.
Speaker 2: I It's like I'm running and I'm always drunk in dreams, so I'm trying to get away from someone, and but I'm drunk, so I'm like dropping everything.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had seen your phone in your dreams? No?
Speaker 4: Somebody said that the other day, and I was like, why haven't I seen that? I'm on this thing every day. This should be glued to my hand in my dreams when I see my phone once and that was when I was being choked out by ventriloquistal and I said, hey.
Speaker 3: Siri, you please, I said, hey, Siri, please call Grace, and it did.
Speaker 5: We need to ask everyone, have you ever seen a phone in your dream?
Speaker 4: Please let us know. And if you haven't, we need to consult someone. Anyway, how do we get to that town? The girls are getting near it? We've lost it. Someone did message us with a dilemma, a moral dilemma. One might say. I didn't read it through because I want to be as surprised as you are. When I share this, but it'll be fun. Should I say something to my housemate about her poor conversational skills off the dome?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh no, tell me more. Okay.
Speaker 4: I live in a close knit residential community where we are all very close. Most people are lovely and very chill, and we get on well. But one of my housemates tends to dominate the conversation and lecture people and be quite patronizing. I don't think that there's any malice behind it, and I suspect she might be masking some insecurities. She was lecturing me the other day on a topic that I've literally written a book on, which I found kind of rude. She literally talked of me for an hour. Not a confrontational person, so I've just been avoiding her. But now I feel bad about avoiding her because she describes herself as someone who's never had any friends.
Speaker 3: Oh, there, it is there. It is be like that.
Speaker 4: She was a bit of a nerd at school, not in with the popular crowd. I think a lot of her identity is wrapped up with being the smartest person in the room. But there are a lot of very smart people in our community, so I think that she could that could cause problems. My belief is that she has some underlying insecurities which lead her to behave in a toxic way. But I'm unsure how best to handle that. She tends to alienate people, so I'm a bit worried about her well being in the long term. But I don't want to be patronizing and tell her how to run her life. We do have a pastoral care person, but I feel like if I report my concerns to them, it may come across as interfering. So in summary, should I tell my friend that she's rude or just avoid her? I'm going to say pastoral care persons like you know, resident advisor.
Speaker 5: They're living in a college.
Speaker 3: No, it's a close knit community through MENI what would you do? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It's kind of similar as having this conversation with my girlfriends the other day about how to tell someone if they smell.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, same thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you have to wait. I think you need to have another conversation with her. Wait till she doesn't and say can you not talk over me? And then you can get into a conversation. We can say, oh, we'll talk about this later, you and.
Speaker 4: Me outside that's three o'clock at the bus stops. I mean, like I've said before, the only time I ever lived with a housemate, it was a really good friend of mine at the time, and it worked well.
Speaker 3: We lived very, very similar lifestyles.
Speaker 4: We're both full time DJs and yahoos, so it suited and like nocturnal vibes, like I was always asleep in the day type thing. We'd walk to King's Cross scat a tattoo, the vibes are up, so it's good for the lifestyle.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't do it again.
Speaker 4: I haven't done it since, and that was what like eight years ago, just because I am far more picky with my space than I thought I was, being the youngest sibling and having you know, two older brothers and a bunch of family who would live in my house any given time.
Speaker 3: The house is always busy, so I.
Speaker 4: Think I've just repelled or over corrected too far to the other sky, where I'm like, I don't want to share my things. I don't want to be uncomfortable in my own space. I don't want to make anyone else feel uncomfortable. So it's just a non negotiable for me in this instance. Though, I find that sometimes it's really hard to reason with unreasonable people. And I hate that feeling you get when you are considering a confrontation and it's eating you up inside and you're like, ah, I've got to hold this all on my own. I feel terrible and I'm walking on eggshells and I'm comfortable. So what I like to do is a little thing I call sharing the burden. So the next time this person would say something, I'd have to hit them with, you know, the capital C confrontation and be like, hey, I'm going to need to talk to you, babe, Like it's getting frustrating week on week. You've been aggravating, You're lacking self awareness, you're making us uncomfortable and it's not on. I'm going to assume you don't mean to do it, but at this point I can't deal with you. Unfortunately, now it's a little bit tense, but now we're uncomfortable, so I feel better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I see, I see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm okay with like being down, so long as I know everyone else is down in some capacity.
Speaker 3: Generally, that's community.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, it's pretty It sounds like, yeah, this is like a archetype of a certain person we've all met and you sounds like you're not close enough to really care if they change, so then they just hop onto the next house. And it's a self fulfilling prophecy. But people who are know it alls, there's other no it dolls in the in the world they can like meet and prokate with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I also think it sounds like this is as worth it, This is as bad as it gets, Like this is not like, oh, it's just like slightly irritating and like, oh it's a bit of like a niggling concern. No, it's it's frustrating. You can't even be comfortable in your own home. Bring it up, but bring it up in the midst of this person doing it. So it's like, look, I'm holding up a mirror to your actions, babe, do you see the team is shaking. We don't want to be here because of you.
Speaker 3: You do it?
Speaker 4: Call her out, damn painful, but mustards and loves of.
Speaker 3: Course, Okay, we're ladies.
Speaker 4: This is flex and frooms on kDa. Flexi is wearing the coolest T shirt I've ever seen. Flex is a dry princess has made a meme top featuring some of her favorite things, including a burger, some beautifully manicured nails, ride beaner, a little Zipit emoji, her actual physical license, which to me is a bit of a hazard. Yeah that's a bit red hot. But I did photoshop at the license number and the card number.
Speaker 5: Oh god, it's so cool.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I think I need to copy you and get into that.
Speaker 3: People should.
Speaker 4: I am a taste maker through and through. Creativity is my passion. So people just can't do it, but I can. I heard some really bad news a couple of weeks ago, and I thought about fact checking it because it did come from it from an American source, and I feel like often the way Americans do life the way Australians do life not very similar. But in this instance, I thought, it's a fun little fact and if it's wrong, then it's up to you to do your own research.
Speaker 3: Okay, not a teacher, I'm an entertainer. I saw a.
Speaker 4: Video that said that the clothes buttons on elevators don't actually work and it's just the placebo.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that makes sense. That makes sense because.
Speaker 4: You yeah mm hmmm, like they'll you tap it. They will light up for the drama the theater of the performance. But in terms of like closing the doors prematurely rushing them, they're just on like a timer. Yeah, it doesn't make it go very much more fast, does it. This is I think elevators are the untapped conspiracy of the inanimate object world because tell me, you told me one of the biggest fun tacts of flexes ever told me. What I have held on to and that I think I'm going to reappropriate, is that people put mirrors in front of elevators so that you've got something to do while you wait. So it makes it seem like you're waiting less time. Yes, so while you're preaming and you're distracted with your own reflection, you're not necessarily aware of how long or not long something is taking. Similarly, when you get into an elevator with a mirror inside, again you're distracted, you're preming, you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Isn't it so weird that we're given an avatar. We can't really choose what it looks like, but we can choose looks like up to a point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess so, Wow, I think we should have more choices TVH Like, if I want to be five ten, that should be my choice.
Speaker 3: Zup it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why when we when the universe explodes, but our brains are still in like suspended in animation, and we can go play sims, then we can change it all the time.
Speaker 1: That would be good flex and fods.
Speaker 4: I was just saying how I personally love when people love stuff. I feel like too many young people, especially are apathetic, very neat. Mommy, I'm not joking, babe, where's the passion?
Speaker 3: Where's the last? For life? But not for real? Like you know, you ask people like what do you what do you like to do? Like? What what gets you excited? What are your hobbies? Hobbies? I don't have any Shopping is shopping a hobby? I want to TikTok. Yeah, I'm okay cool, But what is the thing that gets you excited for me? Please reveal baking, hanging out with my friends, rollerbating, reading, but I haven't done any of them in a while.
Speaker 4: Oh okayque spiral wake up call, but I do that asap.
Speaker 3: Start with the reading mine.
Speaker 4: As I mentioned briefly earlier, personality assessments, not just the tests themselves, but I like the experience of self reflecting in that way. I like when my friends do them and then we share our answers and then we talk about our experiences and how we see the world so differently. And someone DM me the other day, a friend of my fellow DJ half Queen, and she's like, this is a bit of you, and I said, thank you, it is definitely a bit of me. I was so stoked because number one, it's nice to be thought of, you know. Number two, it's nice to be thought of well, like every now and then people send me memes like Twilight memes like this one's not funny, babe, but I hate this one, but I say thank you graciously because I appreciate being thought of. Anyways, I'm doing the personality assessment. I'm freaking out, like it's all spot on, it's incredible. But then I'm like, what fun is it to know more about myself? I want to know more about people I like. So I wanted to get through me to do it, but I know if I texted you it, you wouldn't do it, because like, busy, yeah.
Speaker 3: Be real, be real.
Speaker 4: If I send you the link to dowbtload and say, hey, can you do this?
Speaker 3: You'd be like yeah, cool, and then crickets.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So when we came into Cata the other day we did the test.
Speaker 3: How did you find it?
Speaker 2: Well, we sat down before we came in, sitting down together. I was eating lunch with a fork and a knife. It was a toasted forcature chicken schnitzel. Flex was asking me the questions and I had like to reply straight in the second how I how I agreed or disagree?
Speaker 5: Do you like helping others disagree?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you think?
Speaker 4: Do you like yourself agree? Do you think that people should be treated equally?
Speaker 3: Neutral?
Speaker 4: But it was fascinating as well, And I also find that doing that with an audience is a bit bizarre as well, because it's one thing to have to contend with how you think you feel about yourself, but it's like how you think you feel about yourself when someone who knows you is also aware of how you think you feel about yourself. The whole thing is just incredible. But what I like about it lot is generally when I'm trying to convince my friends your personality test, I'm gotta give them sixteen thousand different links.
Speaker 3: It's not just one. We've got a couple.
Speaker 4: You know that I go to got the disk assessment, the NbTi, the enneagram.
Speaker 3: You know it's a big commitment for someone.
Speaker 4: Right, But this app has all the assessments in the one app.
Speaker 3: Do them at your own leisure.
Speaker 4: It's gamified it and the best thing about it is that when you download it, you are able to do some compatibility like merging with you and your friends to see how you are similar, on how you're a different personality wise, and then also how it makes you compatible if you are if you're not. It's honestly so hot and so sexy and everybody should do it. Amazing tells you stuff like when I did mine yesterday, it was like you rank, Like, how did it work?
Speaker 3: Listen to this. It honestly adds up. So, for example, it says.
Speaker 4: You you're higher, you rank highly on assertiveness hire the most of your friends are ranked one hundred out of one hundred.
Speaker 3: Babes.
Speaker 4: I want what I want, but then I ranked for tran quick ninety seven percent higher than all users. That means you trust in yourself and your abilities, and you have a positive outlook and healthy coping mechanisms.
Speaker 3: You know it is what it is.
Speaker 4: However, I scored ninety eight percent lower than all users on agreeableness.
Speaker 3: And that's when you say, Okay, let's look out for a second. Let's just see where they see them darted from.
Speaker 4: Let me just ask that now, you know, honestly, I wish it was a mandatory requirement for anyone who wants to have just like any kind of friendship with me, to do a personality test.
Speaker 3: I squeeze me in.
Speaker 2: See even like we're doing these personality tests and you ask me all these questions. One of what kept coming up is like tidiness and leaving a mess everywhere, and I'm going through a crisis because I've become a messy bitch. Yeah, and I'm like, I don't know if this is my true is this my messy rising?
Speaker 4: So this was a question that said, do you often put things back in their place immediately? Rooms like yeah, agree, I'm thinking, is this not the same fruit? It's like, Hey Brook, I left smamoring Hey Brook.
Speaker 5: Literally when we did a.
Speaker 3: Cater phar what's my phone? What's my phone?
Speaker 2: I did a cat to phone to shoot about three months ago, and I lost this like two outfits that someone lent me literally lost four clothes, and I was sure that someone from the shoot had stolen them. I did a company why the emile saying, hey, everyone, just letting you know I've lost this two sets.
Speaker 5: It's worth this much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I know, you said, I think it's been taken.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I wasn't copied on this email because rooms now I'd roast.
Speaker 3: Her, so she just told me about it. But she said, I fear that this has been taken.
Speaker 5: Anyway, this is fucking test.
Speaker 3: You're sick.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's making these tests. I think it's really fun. I like that you're interested. I've definitely gone through periods of interest.
Speaker 3: However, Wait, so.
Speaker 2: This app I've in put all my data, can you, like, have we become friends on that?
Speaker 3: My friends?
Speaker 4: You haven't been put you haven't even scratched the surface. Bape, you did one out of like ten quizzes and that took us, you know, fifteen minut that's to get through.
Speaker 3: Was it was a tough go. But yeah, what's the appcording dimensional? Does it cost money? No?
Speaker 4: Not yet, but I'm driving traffic and it's not available on androids.
Speaker 3: So I'm so sorry. You have to opt out. I mean, do we have any friends of friends with the Android phone? Personally no, Personally no, but guys, I am aware.
Speaker 2: I need to do a whole segment. My sister is an Android, and it makes me look at it differently.
Speaker 4: Now. Honestly, I think bring androids back. Like Samsung especially has the cutest bloody phones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the flippies, yeah, the flipping bole.
Speaker 2: It's for people who don't care about being online online. They're like people who are not extroverts.
Speaker 5: I'm standing by that. If you have a Samsung.
Speaker 4: And you're by, you standing by, you hit me up and put me wrong, you're.
Speaker 3: Doing your own data.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The app is called Dimensional. You should download it.
Speaker 4: Like I said, the good thing about it is that it will It integrates a bunch of different personality tests and you're able to assess yourself in relation to your friends and your close community. You're able to share results, see results. It could definitely have a lot more information As someone who is you know, thirsty for knowledge, thirsty for knowledge, I feel like it's a bit light on the knowledge. But if you're just there for like vibes and top line stuff, I think it's really really awesome. A good starting point for you to go seek out additional information. But I just love seeing just getting an opportunity to reflect in relation to my people. I think it's the best. Like when Free and I were doing the test together, there was a point where a question that was like I often daydream and spend a lot of time imagining fantasy, fantasy scenarios and forms, just like, oh disagree.
Speaker 3: That was a strong agree for me.
Speaker 4: Like every second hour of the day, I'm like a new storyline in my head.
Speaker 3: God, that's constantly. I think you're dissociating.
Speaker 4: Probably just life is, but I love it in here. I'm like, ooh, what kind of stories will you tell today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My mum always says to me, I just have the most amazing dreams. I just love daydreaming. Yes, so you still used to dream about being a horse, yess.
Speaker 4: I just feel like the real world is just so red hot? How are you just in here full time? Like the what happens? Like my nighttime routine? Right, so, like do whatever I need to do. I'll work till like eight nine o'clock whatever. Then I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna scroll on TikTok for a bit, maybe for like two hours. Then usually I will read for like three three hours ish, then spend about an hour and a half daydreaming in order to sleep.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm like, oh, like that was a fun book. What if the characters did this and this? What if they I'm like excited.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, so much time just in your brain. Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: You spend so much time and it's positive, positive outcomes.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So join me, everyone, but don't try and ad me.
Speaker 5: Flag no, come on, no, let me get.
Speaker 3: My full word out. Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't need to know the behind the scenes of people I don't know, you know, so if you try and ad me, I'm not got to accept. So not even I haven't even got the flex use name either. You don't even have friends of your use name?
Speaker 3: Is this public? She said? My use name's cool guy? I one two three.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, don't add me because I just won't accept because I don't fundamentally care about the personalities of people I don't know, Savage, But if you were acquaintances, like.
Speaker 3: Go for it, Okay, ruffle some feathers, Calm down. I haven't even been savage.
Speaker 1: Yees, flex and frooms.
Speaker 4: As we all know Miss Fremisha went on a euro trip. Is the first time she visited Europe. She wanted a couple of friends. It was about three weeks of complicated bliss.
Speaker 3: We'll say complicated bliss.
Speaker 4: Premier shared quite a few opinions on Europe. She's ruffled a few feathers in the process as she does so well. I have an expert in her craft. And now it seems you know you're coming to the tail end of your analysis on that experience, and you've got some new thoughts.
Speaker 3: What are they?
Speaker 4: I am Look, I'm not one to mince words when no, I am one to mince Yeah. Absolutely, I'm changing my mind every two minutes. And now I've changed my mind on Europe. If you're a listener, you will know that last week I was racking on Europe for probably five days in a row, yeah, saying that it's overrated, it's expensive, and also refusing to refer to the individual countries. You went to, just the whole continent. Yurop is overrated, yarrap. But then I went away and thought, damn, I hate how negative I was last last last week, and surely it couldn't have been that bad. So I sat down, and as we know, people continually ask me, oh my god, you got back from your power?
Speaker 5: Was it booth far out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's stop that. I'm at the end of my tailor. Let's stop asking people. How are you?
Speaker 4: I know we've got ru AKA know it's necessary to check in, but let's how are you?
Speaker 3: Let's stop with that. How's your weekend? Take it out of a cab kill me. It's just it's a format. How's your trip? You saw the Instagram? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got nothing else to give you.
Speaker 3: One thing.
Speaker 2: I'd rather just not go at this point far out, But no, I was thinking about it more and I thought of some really positive things about Europe.
Speaker 3: Oh good.
Speaker 2: One of them is, now, this could be a positively negative depending where you are. But I went out for quite a few nights, big dogs getting near it, and well I'll start with a negative.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Things actually aren't open all night every night. To me, I was like, yeah, London's twenty four seven. It's a crazy city. Try to go out on Tuesday night. Nothing's open. I mean literally the middle of London, nothing's open. I find one bar full of finance bros. Meet a guy married with three kids didn't tell me to at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: No, how did you find out he saw his lock screen? No, he told me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we won't get into it.
Speaker 3: It's so scary trauma. Yeah, I mean I could get into that story.
Speaker 5: But later later like.
Speaker 3: We get that jump for me talks to essentially three kids, change your gargain near it.
Speaker 4: This is whyways with the real direct approach, because you won't have me talking to someone for five hours.
Speaker 3: Since he married. I'm like, do you think I'm cute? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Literally anyway, So that was that a positive or a negative?
Speaker 3: That was a negative. That's negative, Okay, let's keep going.
Speaker 5: Okay, one positive.
Speaker 4: It was like the movies, like in terms of the comedy that I like to consume, British comedy.
Speaker 5: It was like the movies in between.
Speaker 2: There's like at one point I went to karaoke at night with my friend and it was the most ragtag bunch of people that's karaoke. It was like four am and we get talking to these guys. The only way I can describe them is geezers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy.
Speaker 2: Had like a mini micro fringe like me, but even shorter, like beautifully kept her kind of like Gavin route scene but like a bridge lad. Yeah, and so friendly, so off his face like looking at me like he's just smiling and my eyes are glazing over and with the funniest accents. So definitely Europe lun case say.
Speaker 3: It with me.
Speaker 2: London is like the funny in between the movies.
Speaker 3: Great, So you're excited to go back?
Speaker 2: Nah, Okay, Now I'm good with the British TV shows. That's where I get my fix.
Speaker 4: Especially like these days at these prices, me hun about to take out alone just to see some things. I want to go back to London. I really enjoyed myself. I told you my technique of like getting in DearS before I land. Yes, some about the verified tick. People think that you're trustworthy, so that's another thing, like no, no, and I'm not talking. I'm not hitting up other blue tick as. No, regular people who look fun, catching vibes.
Speaker 3: It's really awesome. Yeah, I want to go to London.
Speaker 4: I want to go to Sweden, but I also do not want to see money come out of my bank count.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It hits you, hits different, It doesn't hit correctly at all.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Flex and frooms daily podcast. For more, tune in Decater on D A B or stream it on iHeartRadio.