Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: My mum rang me last week very excited that there was a man being interviewed from a hospital bed on the BBC News and his name we have photo evidence of this. Right, you might think that this is too cute. Your mum must have been making up. His name is I'm in dabed. He was in a hospital bed being interviewed. Jack, you've seen photograph.
Speaker 1: I had to see it because I thought his mum fell for some sort of mean but it is real.
Speaker 2: He's called I'm in the bed and he's a man being interviewed in the bed. All right, who we got here? Let's go to Tarlia. Is it your name or somebody know that's related to their job?
Speaker 3: Someone I used to know. My first job was at McDonald's and my store manager's name was Michael Berger. It was so funny because I thought you were going to say, Michael McDonald, Yeah, Ronald McDonald.
Speaker 1: That one again, Michael Berger. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We call everyone called Mick.
Speaker 3: Now I'm called him Michael.
Speaker 1: No, No Burgers were called like friar. Yeah, Michael's just you understand, Tyler, is that it's the Burger. But it's the that is an amazing one. This is what we're talking about. Tarlie. Thank you very much. You called Kylie. Okay, okay, Hi Kristian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to welcome to the show. So is your name related to your job or it's someone else?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I was having my first job in labor eighty two and.
Speaker 3: Overlaps they get they call for a doctor. Doctor.
Speaker 1: No way, doctor doctor, give me the news. I got a baby. You sure it wasn't the radio player?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, see. Okay to you, I did ask around.
Speaker 1: Wow, doctor doctor. Amazing that that's a great one. Okay, thank you very much, she called Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Nomative determinism is the theory where you're name can sometimes alter and direct the choice you lend up for the work you go into. So far today we've heard from about a McDonald's manager called Michael Berger and a doctor called doctor doctor Christian. My mother's gynecologist was named Dr pill the The doctor that delivered my last child was Dr Duff. Actually spent you double lef doctor Duff. Chao, Anne, that's incredible. That's an amazing one. Let's get a donnahere.
Speaker 3: My sister used to work for a credit union and her name is Robin Banks joke r O B. Wyran. Thanks, yep, she did. People used to you.
Speaker 2: Would not employ that person to work in a financial institution.
Speaker 1: You were a band loop for business. That's incredible. Martin. Hello, I'm good Martin. So what is your one?
Speaker 4: It's actually not my given name, it's my surname. My surname is Holden and many years ago obviously not now, but I did work experience at a Holden dealership.
Speaker 2: God it led you there. The name Holden Die is your name a link to your job?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi, dad? I went to see a doctor about my veins. His name was doctor Blood I die. Thank you very much. Let's get back Baggy okay, bangy.
Speaker 3: My accountant used to the Andrews.
Speaker 1: Fudge Andrew Fudge as in fudging the books.
Speaker 3: Fudging the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now, Ben texted me saying, my wife's gynecologist is Dr Fiddler, and I test about going.
Speaker 1: I don't believe any of that. He sent me a link to his LinkedIn page.
Speaker 2: He actually he is a guynecologist with the surname Fiddler.
Speaker 1: He is Dr Fiddler, Christian.
Speaker 2: I have a dentist who specializes in root canal surgeries. His name is Dr Nervo, actually an er v O. There's a cardiologist, Dr Paul Sparks. Christian, Jack and Pats do want to call him because it's super boring. But my name is Tim and I work in Timber.
Speaker 1: Does that county is great one? That's not boring.
Speaker 2: That's up there with Michael Berger, the Marcas manager. Tim and Timber. Hello, Tim and Timber. That's a great one there, Jane. Is your name related to your job?
Speaker 4: Mine related to some doctors that I previously worked to. One was doctor Sickney and the other one was doctor grew Cock.
Speaker 1: Let's not even ask about the last problem. That's just said. It hang in any radio airwaves.
Speaker 2: We don't need to pick that one back up, all right, Jane, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You're welcome by Dean.
Speaker 2: Hello, d Yes, I'm here, Yes, good stuff.
Speaker 3: A little a little while ago, we had problems with pests in our in our home, so we called an exterminator and Peter Spider turned up.
Speaker 1: No, come on, I'm not buying this one. No, there's no way. That was his name. S p Y d E. Christian Connell Show podcast,