Speaker 1: Britt Laura.
Speaker 2: You know I love you birth deeply, passionately.
Speaker 3: You didn't get me birthday presents, so I don't know that I did.
Speaker 1: It in the mail. I something has I come across my desk, my table.
Speaker 2: You sound choked up, Mitch.
Speaker 1: I am choked up because it's something that I feel saunchy about, and that is women's bathrooms.
Speaker 2: All right now.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you're listening thinking, you know what. I think this sounds like a women's issue. No, I believe this is a men's issue. There is a push today for the National Construction Code to enforce a two to one ratio of women's public bathrooms to men's public bathroom. Yeah, they want to double.
Speaker 4: They want to.
Speaker 1: Double the women, and I, for one, want to start this push as a man, because let me tell you something. Let me just paint the inequality. If you're a woman and you've never been in the men's bathroom, I can walk in there. I can get one of six at times urinals. I can walk into a wall of trough, the luxury, the luxury. There are also four open cubicles that I could walk into.
Speaker 2: I am I have a confession to make go for it. I often will not line up for the women's bathroom because there's nothing worse in this life then getting to the toilet and seeing a long line of women waiting at the toilet and not a single man is waiting in the men's cubicle timeline.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 2: Often I would just go, you know what, I'll suck it up and I'll walk straight into the men's and there they all are standing at the trough doing a week and I'll just walk straight into a cubicle, go to the toilet, and then walk out a blinkers on and go out. But I use a men's toilet if there is a long line at the ladies.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, I use men's toilets too, but I would never do that. If they were at the urinal, we don't know.
Speaker 2: You walk in and then you're already in there.
Speaker 3: Yes, but then you can't commit, you to commit, Laura, because their JUNKI is out. But only a couple of days ago I was I was in Romania visiting my fiance and we're at this like outdoor pool spathing, like an indoor spa. It was weird, so we were I wanted to go to the bathroom and the bathroom's men's and women's lines were in like the same area, like no troughs, just actual cubicles. And I went in and they are about twenty five women lined up for two toilets, and then there were three men's cubicles free. So I stood in the line for a second. I looked around and I was like stop. This went into the men's toilet, came out there was a line of men. They all gave me a bit of a greasy but I was like, it's just a toilet. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: And also I think most of men have been to a festival or a concert or something where the line is out the freaking door for women's toilets.
Speaker 4: I'd in this.
Speaker 1: I've noticed this, and this, I've crunched the numbers. Women and girls make up more than half of the population. Thanks they go to the toilet more often, and they spend way longer in the bathroom than men.
Speaker 2: From this, we do not.
Speaker 1: Only that women also make up for eighty percent of people with in continents, do we?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I found that on.
Speaker 2: Because kids, I speaking from experience.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're beating continent yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got bad pelvic floor after two babies. Sometimes there's leakage.
Speaker 3: But also women women have men's strual cycles. They need to use bathrooms for more than men, and women also need other probably usually the primary caregiver for the children when they're at shopping. They need to take their children to the cubicles more often.
Speaker 2: Like this makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, I'm mitched Churi hereby vouch on the pickup that we need to mandate and enforce do blay what did you call it? Blade double double the women's toilets in this country? Du blay toilet to daylight.
Speaker 3: Maybe we get Michael Bublay to front the face play on the doubla toilet.
Speaker 2: You could have just said to day because that would have also arrived. But that's fine.
Speaker 1: I could have And the tagline can be whether it's a number one or a number two.
Speaker 2: Blay you do you boo?
Speaker 1: No? I just think we should push it, and if you agree with us, hit us up on the pick up socials let us know your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Do you use the mail bathroom? I think is the something genuinely that needs to change. I have a question, how would you feel? How would you feel, Mitch if you were at the trough and Laura Byrn walked in and just blinkers down. I'm not looking. I just go straight into a cubicle.
Speaker 1: You're not that famous mate.
Speaker 2: Dead.
Speaker 3: It's very funny.
Speaker 1: Here's that man with the PSI. Alright, let's just before do children crying? Is that Maddy J? I go, he's Maddy J here.
Speaker 2: He's got better absent.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Bye guys,