Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 2: Posted by a couple of misfits.
Speaker 3: Place yourself for the ridiculous Shenanigans of our spare wheels. Fuck the Mitches, is king, Oscar Pries keep it Jenna and constraceptive diagrams.
Speaker 4: Out, Hello you, Oh my god, we're here.
Speaker 2: This is so exciting. This is really exciting, finally happening.
Speaker 5: There's the bonus episodes. Everyone was banging, clamoring, throwing tantrums, you were leaving children places, so many going on. But also, Jenna, we have my favorite person in the world joining us as well.
Speaker 2: Were intraceptive diaphragm.
Speaker 6: Sam's me, I thought you died.
Speaker 2: I did a little bit inside inside, insideide.
Speaker 5: We're going to sound very different because we're not the Mitches. No, the Mitches, we are their spare wheels. You have roving reporter, Oscar price keeper Jenna and contraceptive diaphragm Sam.
Speaker 2: Who was he from the beginning? Yes he was, Yes, it's been since you've been on the Pod season three. I don't I don't even know who you are.
Speaker 5: Me neither, so I'm fair cool. Anyway, this is this is so exciting, you guys. We've got a great couple of bonus episodes coming up, couple.
Speaker 2: Of misfits, a couple of that.
Speaker 5: So if it is your first time listening, we start every episode with an is it just me something we've noticed, hate or even appreciate?
Speaker 6: Well said, well.
Speaker 2: Done, thank you. It's almost like you remembered it, I know, very vaguely. Or shall I start? I think that we should? Okay, all right? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Is asking for directions kind of redundant?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. So, like, Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Work in the city and I can't tell you how many times I get asked when I'm sitting down with my earphones in how do I get to such and such? And I'm sitting there going you're staring at me with an iPhone that is connected to Google Maps.
Speaker 1: Also, have you noticed that they always ask you when you've got earphones in?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? What is that about?
Speaker 6: Always?
Speaker 5: Like, clearly, I'm sitting there with earphones in, I am listening to not this show, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be disturbed. I've got coffee in one hand, vape in the other. Fuck off?
Speaker 5: What is it about me in particular, or anyone with earphones that makes someone go I'm gonna ask that person, not the seventy people with nothing going on.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's just that you have a nice face. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've always been told I've got really big RBF when I'm like disassociated, which if you don't know what that is, it's resting bitch face. Yes, but then someone did tell me I do have audience participation face because there's something about me that they just single me out. Yeah, And it's just it's always like the old couple, the tourists, or just someone coming up with their phone going how do I find this? And I just press the directions button on their on their Google Maps and go fucking follow it, you idiot, Like I can't handle.
Speaker 1: But also whenever they ask me, I'll get my phone out and look it up while they have their phone in their head.
Speaker 2: Make it something that we can all do together, so it's like a group activity. It's like, that's fine, we'll find out together, like gentle parent.
Speaker 5: Sometimes older people will give them a cop out because it's like if it's little old Myrtle who's like three steps away from the grave and she doesn't know she might not know how to use a map, like that's fine, But if I've got a fucking teenager who has grown up with the Internet, I'm going to crack the shits and I will trip them over good. I do not want to be disturbed on my lunch break.
Speaker 2: All right, I want to paint in the scenario. Yeah, your phone's dead, You're in the city, You're in Paramatta or something somewhere that you have absolutely no idea where anything is.
Speaker 5: Well, you've got it wrong for a start. Might be caught dead in fucking paramotter. I actually we will be dead in Paramount.
Speaker 2: Okay, but who are you going to ask? If you're in a situation you have no idea where to go, and you look around, you look at just the general faces of people. If you imagine yourself in that scenario, who would you approach.
Speaker 1: I'm not approaching anyone. I'm finding my own way around.
Speaker 2: Rather die than ask anyone anything.
Speaker 5: Jenna does have the sense of smell of a dog like she can actually find her.
Speaker 2: Way around very easily. Like Shell, She'll stand there and go really hungry. Yes, begets I don't know, like Recross. I could go for a baguette.
Speaker 5: Now, just psa, idiots, get your phone out and use Google Maps. And if you don't know how fucking.
Speaker 2: Learn google it Google how to use Google Maps? Well said anyway, said Jenna for the very first time years on your very own show, Get to have an Itch, Yes, my own?
Speaker 5: Are you ready? I think I think Bradley a bit accounter in Pat's it is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is everyone going to bloody Japan? Everyone is going.
Speaker 5: I literally spoke to a girl from work yesterday who got back from Japan two days ago.
Speaker 1: Someone literally downstairs from you who got back from Japan. Another one's going in a week. Like, everyone's going to Japan, and I'm very jealous because they have a lot of cat stuff and well that's that.
Speaker 5: Well they do have very good cat cafes.
Speaker 2: Over there, Yeah they do. You know, more people are going to Tokyo than Balley at the moment from Australia. It is the top tourism location for all Australian tourists. Yeah do I know that, No idea, but you see that just proves my point.
Speaker 1: Everyone's going there every and you need to learn why everyone's going there.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Our friend Ash has been to Japan, like I think three times in the last and a half. What, Yeah, like, so he's currently as time of recording, he's in Europe. But him and his partner James, they started in Japan. I think they were there for two weeks and then they went off to Europe and I'm pretty sure that was their third time in the last like maybe ten months. Imagine having money like I.
Speaker 2: Don't want I want to go to Japan so badly we go. Oh my god, Sam, do you reckon?
Speaker 5: We could do an EPP like the third app in Japan.
Speaker 6: Oh, we can use the kiddyo.
Speaker 5: We could totally use the kid.
Speaker 2: Can definitely do that. Oh my god, should we get business class?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I actually didn't even think about how many people are going because the amount of conversations I've had about Japan recently, like in Japan's gorgeous, I'd.
Speaker 2: Love to I would love to go.
Speaker 5: I love to go. I'd love to go and spring though when like all the cherry blossoms.
Speaker 2: Around just love to go anytime you had, you know what, The more I think about this, the more I think that we can absolutely just abuse this power that we have. So hang on, wait, I know it's literally that their time off. I think that like Mitchell's flying to Bali today.
Speaker 5: He landed, he landed yesterday, perfect time of recording.
Speaker 2: Let's call him off. Okay, he's bringing I don't think hello. Hello, Hi contraceptive Diaphram Sam here from is it just me? The podcast?
Speaker 5: I never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we've we've made the decision. By the way, I'm here with Jenna and Oscar hard short. Hi, we've made the decision. Just need your quick approval. You're all good with this, aren't you. If we used the kidio to fly business class to Japan, we're going to do the third show from there. Fucking good luck, mate. That was a great that's all we needed. Thank you. Tunnel Yeah, yeah, yeah, girls.
Speaker 1: All the cafes, let's be because one just one, yeah, just one.
Speaker 5: Just one.
Speaker 2: You can sit outside perfect good.
Speaker 5: Actually, oh my god, I did see like a video that they have Otter cafes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we can go to the Otter cafes. Actually know all three of us. What am I talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sorry sorry I got confused. And they're just people that look like you you wish. Here's what we're going to do. We're going to start a poll. If you haven't joined the Endurant Idiot group on Facebook. Please do that. Yeah, and we start a poll. Who thinks we should absolutely do this? I think we should show from Japan. Still.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I'm not even going to listen to your poll.
Speaker 2: We're going, you know what, it's on the fly because I hadn't had an e gym planned because I'm I can't think of ship. I don't know anything. No, that's fair, But now now I think of it. Is it just me our airport lounge is completely overrated? Oh? Fuck yes absolutely. Now I don't fly nearly enough to qualify. Yes, But every once in a while I'll get like one of the free passes, the passes, oh yeah, yeah that you have to show up and then you go to the counter and they go, oh, you're flowing business. I'm like, no, no, I've just got the pass, and it's just like oh yeah, through there, like they don't they don't want anything to do with me.
Speaker 5: Way, their attitude changes as soon as you say, oh no, I'm just walking through. All of a sudden, it's like I'm in prison. I'm in Orange is the new black, and they're like shoving me through it. So I don't contaminate the business class people.
Speaker 2: It's like walking through Kmart and Blacktown at three am at the twenty four hour Camart and there's always like a security guard that's just like slowly following you throughout the It's exactly like that, there's always someone that's just watching you. So you've got to start stealing the cutlery again.
Speaker 5: You won't catch me dead in Blacktown. But I get the idea, Like I'm on board, but I agree, Like there is something about airport lounges where they're so hyped up, but then you actually go there and it's literally it's just a cafe in the middle of a department store, like it's it is so outrageous.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, it's exactly that. It's the David Jones third floor cafe with have just got some poor bitch that's working behind the counter who's look like life is leaving her eyes.
Speaker 5: She's been there for eleven hours. Yeah, like she's been there all fucking day because there's been four sick calls, a plane didn't land on time, all the pilots are sexist. Like it's it's literally like that poor girl's gone through her and she you just happen to catch her at the last straw, like it's the it's the straw that broke. The camel's humped like at that point it's it isn't like that.
Speaker 2: Poor bitch, like you've got to feel for her.
Speaker 5: Absolutely insane, But like I actually think airport's in.
Speaker 2: General, hellscate, healthscate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the gates, the customs, the way people talk to you, Like I don't give a fuck. You've got forty people to see in ten minutes. Don't talk to me. Just smile at me and say have a good fly and let me do my own customs. I don't need you watching me take my laptop out of my bag, Like what do you think is going to pop out a boogie board?
Speaker 2: Like I don't.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm not going to Barley, bitch, I'm going to fucking Europe, like.
Speaker 6: Now we're going to Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're so right.
Speaker 5: Actually I fucked up really badly two years ago, so I'll keep it short. But essentially, as show who I mentioned before, we went to Europe for a month and a half when we were coming back to Australia. So we're in London, not Heathrow, the other one Sheffield.
Speaker 2: It's not Sheffield. I don't know it's.
Speaker 5: Something or other.
Speaker 2: I believe I'm gonna call it shit shows it's from there, and yeah, you're Homeland.
Speaker 5: So we're in the other airport, going back to I think the layover was Dubai, and I completely forgot I had needles in my carry on because that was when I started my for Isis injections, so I forgot to get rid of them when I had done them. So we're going through customs and they pulled me aside everyone else's being like through and Asher just looks at me and goes, of course, what did you do? Did you leave a dildo in there or something like something? Just so stupid. Anyway, they pulled my bag like apart, and then I saw the bag, like the carry bag, the travel bag that had my needles in it, and I went, oh no, But it wasn't even the needles they were looking at. It was the ice packs that had melted because liquid. So I'm standing there and the guy pulls out the needles and goes, what's this and I was like their prescription.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've got the paperwork.
Speaker 5: I've got four lots of paperwork, I promise, and he goes, okay, throws it in the sharp spin and then goes, well, this is the problem. And it's like I had three ice packs, two small ones and a huge one because I didn't refreeze them because I just clean forgot, and I thought, well, I didn't pay for that, So that's time?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: You should follow these idiots online?
Speaker 2: Search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: All right, well we all went to see Angeliette and by way, all I mean Jenna and I and Mitchell. Sorry Sam, Yeah, and you weren't there with us in spirit?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, that's true. Yeah, and I was watching from home. Yeah, you were watching from home. Actually you weren't, because Jenna's got a good point.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, so you know our gorgeous Mitch Cherry was was Cameo Yadiyada and he's done a Juliette, Rob Mills. Casey Donovan. Now I have something really fun to share with the both of you about Casey Donovan. Now I want to preface by saying this is not in any way an attack on her. She is way to start, I know, I just like, I just want it known that this is purely about me, because I genuinely think you're gonna look at me very differently. Oh so okay. So cut to a couple of years ago. So we're talking like twenty eighteen. I'm twenty years old. I'm working in a jewelry store. I had friends in very strange places, one of them gorgeous girl whose name I've temporarily forgotten because I have not spoken to her for four years.
Speaker 2: We'll call a Candas. Let's got do you know what I actually want to call her?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Candas?
Speaker 2: I like can I was trying to think of something.
Speaker 5: Stupid, but I was like no, no, So gorgeous Candace used to work at ticketing for the Capital Theater. She used to give me free tickets to a lot of shit, like three other shows, and then one day she calls me and she goes, do you want to go to the Helpman Awards?
Speaker 2: Oh? Now, if you don't know what the Helpman Awards are.
Speaker 5: It's basically the Tonys of Australia, So red carpet, it's at the Capitol. It's a full on award show, right lovely. So I said, oh my god, I'd love chicken. I have two tickets, and I took my then friend at the time off. We go to the Capital theater. We watched the show. This is how you can tell my friend really liked me. We were sitting with all the nominees. Oh my god, I'm not joking. I was sitting next to like the the head of the arts in like in Canberra or whatever, the fun what are they called, like the premiere for the arts or whatever. I had no idea who he was. And he turned to me and my friend and said, oh, what do you what do you guys? What are you guys nominated for? I was being cheeky and I was like, I'm the Emotional Support Award anyway, moral support all that. He did not find that funny. We just kind of nervous laugh, my friend and I and then we looked around and the Book of Mormon cast were like two rows ahead of us. Muriel's wedding were three rows ahead of us. We were so close to the front that I could actually see the beads of sweat on Natalie bassen Kwaert's face when she was singing, because they did this weird you know, when they did Funny Girl a couple of years ago and they had like seventeen fannies or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that night a yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know who was to help me build something else. Yeah, well, that's actually the night we met because he looked at me and went wrong.
Speaker 5: Fanny and Casey Donovan was a part of that, so and I realized she's there, and I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: See whatever. The tickets my.
Speaker 5: Friend got for my other friend and I were VIP after party award.
Speaker 6: My god.
Speaker 2: We went to.
Speaker 5: The after party at town Hall. I was hammered.
Speaker 2: I should be blasted, I'm like, So we went in.
Speaker 5: I met the woman whose name I've forgotten, but she was in Winners and Losers, the blonde one with the square jaw. I've got you know who I'm talking about, I think the yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I met her.
Speaker 2: I met her.
Speaker 5: So actually, quick side note, I met her at the bar at the Capitol and she turned to me and was like, why the fuck am I here? And then she performed and I was like, that's why you're here. So she was a hood. I was bumped into her at the after party and she was like, let's girl's on for a bit, you know, and whatever, and so we did. I used to smoke cigarettes at this point, by the way, so I went out for a cigarette with Virginia A and my friend Katie Donovan is standing there with her two friends. At this point, guys, I was like, beyond the confidence in me to just march straight up to Casey Donovan as if we were co workers.
Speaker 2: And I've walked up and gone.
Speaker 5: Hi, Casey, my name's Oscar. It's so nice to meet you. And she looked at me and she's doing the whole like, oh, Hi, it's so nice to meet you, blah blah blah blah. And I made an absolute tit of myself in front of her. Perfect So she's got her vape in one hand. I blew cigarette smoke in her face on purpose. Oh my god, yeah, yeah, because I thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: There was a girl. There was a girl that we bumped into. Yeah. Yah, No, guys, this is getting worse.
Speaker 5: Oh, it gets worse. So there was a girl with us at the time too. I don't know who she was. I think she was just a patron. And so she comes out and she must have been a huge fan of Casey. She was like, oh my god, oh my god, can you take a photo of the two of us? And again, why are you asking the drunk person. So I was like, yeah, sure, blurry is all fuck And I just didn't even tell her. I just air dropped it to her and walked away. So whoever, if you if that girl is still around, I'm so sorry. But then that prompted me to be like, oh my god, I should get a photo. So I did. I'm gonna show you both the photo.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for this. Oh my god, hang on, gonna come up.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Casey looks lovely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fantastic, she looks amazing. I need to reiterate this has nothing to do against Casey. I think she's the most wonderful woman in the world. This is purely about me and my absolute dumb fuckery.
Speaker 2: We need to talk about the fact that your head is on a right angle, your eyes are closed, You've got your hands that's just kind of like out flat, like you're like you remember of high five undercover. What has led you to these choices?
Speaker 5: I wish I could tell you. I genuinely wish I could tell you. So cut to after that, right, I went back inside. I thought I looked great, by the way, That's all I remember about that moment. Okaye again was wonderful. Like, and I maintain she is one of the nicest people I've come I came across that night I go inside quick Side night. I also met the band Shepherd, Oh yes, lovely in the hallway in front of the bathroom, mind you, Like they had just come out, and I was like, you're blowing you know, I asked, so my friend recently told me that I spent twenty minutes out the front of the bathroom convincing the poor lead singer of Shepherd that he should let me sing with him, which he obviously didn't. I then said, in follow me back on instat they didn't. That's so fine, because why would they? Absolutely like like, I marched up to poor Nat bassing Quith and said, yes, really well, like I made an absolute tit of myself. I just vaguely remembered that basic foy look at me, going Okay, this was on a Tuesday night, guys, just like again.
Speaker 6: At town Hall.
Speaker 2: At town Hall.
Speaker 5: So the end of the night's wrapping up, my friend has already left. I'm on my own. I see poor Casey and her two friends who I spoke to getting in a taxi. Oh no, what do you think I did?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, you did not get in that taxi, did you?
Speaker 5: I unprompted, I got in that taxi, unprompted Casey. She got in the front, her two friends got in the back, and then all of a sudden, the guy looks and there's me, and I've shut the door, like where are we going? And Casey clearly did not know what to do, and it's dead silent. All three of them are clearly thinking why is this twenty year old in the car with us? Which I cannot blame them for. As I look back on her, I thought I was hot shit. I thought we were best mates. I couldn't tell you what her two friends names were. I genuinely thought I was best mates with Casey Donovan. In that moment, I was like, we bonded. I blew cigarette smoke in her face. I took her photo with her like I made her giggle, she gave me a cuddle, all of that.
Speaker 2: And so the uber goes to whatever hotel we went to. We're all at the bar.
Speaker 5: I bought them all drinks because I thought we were busies, Oh my god, and they just took it. Eventually one of them turns to me, I think it was the girl. She turned to me and she goes, how are.
Speaker 2: You getting home?
Speaker 5: It is classic like wrap up, like who the fuck are you? And I was like, oh, just g for it back, you know, I had work the next day, like it was. It was like one or two in the morning on a Wednesday morning. At this point, the three of them promptly got up and left and just left me at the hotel on my own, which is fair. I was an adult. It took me like twenty minutes to order a newer because I was that hammered.
Speaker 2: Oh choking.
Speaker 5: I need to reiterate to you, guys, I was a different person at twenty I don't know because you were when I tell you I thought about it since as an adult, how fucking embarrassing. But like, I've always been a little bit unhinged.
Speaker 2: But that is just a whole new level.
Speaker 1: But I remember at the stage door, right, we were all like hi, Gaysy, and you stood back and yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: So I backed away.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't want Hasty to look at me because I am so humiliated the fact that that's what I did.
Speaker 2: Well. The good news is that Casey is on the phone right now. No, the whole thing. No, no, no, no, no, no, she's not she's Oh my god, I actually want to shot myself. I know you say that you're a different person, but if you said that this happened last well, by that much, I still believe it. That's on the show. How are we feeling?
Speaker 5: Yeah good, I feel really good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I finally feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah taken. How many seasons now? Yeah? Six seasons? Six seasons? Feel good.
Speaker 5: I think today was the most you've ever spoken of the part. I just quietly.
Speaker 6: You know why I've enjoyed it to you being empowered.
Speaker 2: I know, female empowerment. That's what happens.
Speaker 5: Executive producer, contraceptive die from Sam. How how was Japan planning going?
Speaker 2: We got okay so far. I've reached out the flight center and uh whatever. They have to be business class. It's gotta be business Yes, yes they do. So we have a couple of quantus points that we can borrow from m Jury.
Speaker 5: I believe.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've heard of him him somewhere. I can't I can't pick the point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he was on w S f M.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, something like that. Well, do you know what that's that's excellent?
Speaker 5: So pay attention to idiots, because coming up, we will be in we will be in Japan, will be ye ja, this is gonna be fine, this is gonna be so great.
Speaker 1: I should learn some Japanese before Yeah, a counter three itching me son o good?
Speaker 2: Okay, ye, you've got your dual lingo streak already, yes to download anyway. Look, well, we hope this podcast made you.
Speaker 5: You're at the very least two percent better, just to just just I would say three.
Speaker 2: So so we yeap do fuck, that's right, Okay, let's let's try that. Let's we can't have that wait and so whatever. That was great, Well, thanks so much, idiots, catch you later. Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Welcome to add brief that we're doing this still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna put your headphones back on. We are not done. I didn't even say.
Speaker 5: The full line.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 5: Welcome to a brief secret segment on the end, A couple of people with a HD just talking bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's everyone enjoying the joins in Amanda Bottled Water.
Speaker 5: I actually loved it so much.
Speaker 2: I finished it well done, good, very good. I quite like the fact that Jonesy's face is caved in on.
Speaker 6: My Yeah, that was a deliberate action.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it feels as though that there's a vendetta. Yeah, but only in water based. Yeah, it is biblically accurate, I think. Yeah, Sam, I have a question. I can't remember. Why are you called contraceptive diaphragm?
Speaker 5: Sam? I actually was thinking about this on the way to the studio today.
Speaker 2: So I think this was what season one? Something like that? Yes, yeah, season one, I was. I was kind of helping out with the show and producing a few bits and pieces. And I think my name was pretty sad.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, I did listen to season one. Yeah, once when I wasn't on board.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, no, And I think the idea was, I was, I was away one week and everyone's gone. I feel like that in this day and age, in this twenty twenty one that we can't be calling people pretty anymore, particularly because it's just it's just a genders sarian more than your books.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why do you think I married you? That's very true?
Speaker 6: Fuck safe listen to Oscar for once in your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I see that's the problem. I never do listen to me one. No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was a fan fic written about the Mitches at one point where someone called you that was that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, was that.
Speaker 2: Something else there was for us? That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was a fan fic for it, because I remember reading the Mitch and Mitch one. Yeah, there was one about you, you two, I think it was.
Speaker 6: I think there was Yes in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: It is it bad that I want to read it?
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 2: We can find that you can do a dramatic greet.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, fuck in Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has to be in Japan. It has to be in Japan. That's where we do the dramatic hang on. Does that mean I have to like get my dear legal streak up so we can do it? Do it in Japanese Japanese? Yes, perfect that We're not going to butcher that at all. No, no, no, Now we're doing English and Japanese. Oh okay, okay, we're doing Japan very fair and right off.
Speaker 5: Because I don't think anyone's ever explained to me why you were why you're contraceptive diaphram Sam.
Speaker 2: The only reason is that they couldn't figure out something that rhymed with Sam because it was going to be Ham Sam Sam Sam.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean my first thought was green Eggs and ham Sam. Yeah, but yeah, just no, but it doesn't contraceptive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, you're so right, Jenna. We would never do something. We never do something.
Speaker 2: I think that's actually something I've realized, is that if you've just joined the pod, like even like season four beyond, Yeah, no fucking idea.
Speaker 5: Who I know?
Speaker 2: I actually no idea.
Speaker 5: I have a feeling there's a good chunk of people that are going to be like, who the fuck is contraceptive who? It's famously said by an m jury.
Speaker 2: I know Dot Weegans his great grandmother.
Speaker 6: DoD Wigans, weary guy stole it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, yah. He actually was in a dream of mine the other night. It was really weird.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wasn't doing anything significant, it was just there.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how he is everybody. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it was like a precursor because all the dreams hychics will say like that means something, and I think it just means I'm taking over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's it, because he does nothing.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm a bit psychic, and I think, do.
Speaker 5: You know what, if anyone in this room is psychic, it's me absolutely, Yeah, that's you know what.
Speaker 2: Yes, completely, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't put it past you.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't don't put it past Actually, one.
Speaker 5: Of my favorite moments ever of Jenna is her doing a little drummer boy like I because I because that was the that was the secret, the Savage Santa episode and we were all doing it. They got me to sing Santa Baby, which then that got a lot of like what a fell fashion because I was so hung over that day, and Jenna did a pump pump and I maintained to this day. Out of all Jenna moments across all a hundred seasons of this show and the three thousand years of her life, that is my favorite moment, just her sitting there so quietly going.
Speaker 2: There is actually, I'm not gonna lie after you, Jenna, rather pump perfect on my drunk.
Speaker 5: You can't remember it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I have an idea. I have an idea. So that's fine. I have an idea. So I know.
Speaker 5: So Cherry gave me ship on the pod being like he's just gonna fak and sing. Well, that's exactly what I'm going to do perfect.
Speaker 2: We expect nothing.
Speaker 5: So and I did see some comments as well, can we have a segment where Oscar sing so I guess we'll do it now.
Speaker 2: Where were those on someday? They were on a post, they were on.
Speaker 5: A for I mean like I did response, but we will. There is a song that is training at the moment called Nasty.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen on TikTok? They're like.
Speaker 5: So like, for some reason, that song makes me think of Jenna. Why so can you imagine Jenny? Like, can you do it?
Speaker 2: Na? Wait, here's here's here's a song nasty? Yeah, Like is it Jenny?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it not perfect? I've been a nasty I've been a nasty girl. She's doing it at the wrong parts. Is there like a karaoke version of that song? That has to be?
Speaker 5: Because what we'll do I've been a nasty girl. I'll sing oh my god, Yes, I'll sing the actual like singing beer.
Speaker 2: Yes, but talk amongst yourselves, guys, I'll figure this out. Yeah. Nasty just practicing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're just practicing for your debut.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love how as soon as I look up to the first thing is to nasty lyrics like if they're not so easy, like they actually are, Like she literally just thinks the same thing three times it's so funny. She's such a genius. She really loves Sydney recently. Actually, I didn't know about it until the day of. She did not I think she was in a she was in a festival lineup, and I literally found out the day of.
Speaker 6: When we could have got her on the show.
Speaker 5: We could have got she could have been our girl. Well shit, she could have been hanging.
Speaker 2: I'll reach out to miss Archers that I'm blind. Yes, okay, so everybody, so so everyone knows when we start. The first line is because it feels like Heaven's.
Speaker 5: That's my bit. I should one of Mike. Actually, let's let's.
Speaker 2: Feels like one on one podcast is ship, so it feels like heaven when it hurts so bad Jones and Amanda Bottle, you can have the crushed Jonesy beautiful.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Jenna Benson and Oscar Kirk. Nasty.
Speaker 5: I sucked it already.
Speaker 2: That's you well fuck no, it's okay. Just and it starts near there you go.
Speaker 4: It's so bad, baby, put it on me.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: Just slide that just slid.
Speaker 2: That been a nasty girl.
Speaker 6: I've been a nasty girl, nasty. I've been a nasty girl, nasty. I've been a nasty nasty nasty.
Speaker 5: It's the money gonna match my freak. It's the many gonna matchup free. It's the manny and I at my nasty. I guess I'm ana. They say I'm an athlete. Some money and if needs some leaving the insinct.
Speaker 2: I thought was gonna do that part with me.
Speaker 4: If you keep up with me, keep fucking me back. If you do it too good, I'm going there get attached because it feels like heavy when new. It's so bad.
Speaker 2: Baby, put it on me.
Speaker 4: I God, just slide that, just slide up.
Speaker 6: Nasty. I've been a nasty girl. I've been a nasty girl, nasty.
Speaker 1: I've been a nasty, a nasty girl, nasty.
Speaker 6: I'm a nasty.
Speaker 2: Nasty Jesus, Well done, everyone, very cood. Wow, that was amazing. That's a new call.
Speaker 5: Memory looks for me. That's so funny.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 5: Just Jenno sitting there like literally concentrating to keep in time. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Well well done.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That was excellent. Available now on Spotify and all good record stores. Yeah, you can get the vinyl Asanity.
Speaker 5: One Insane Insanity. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna record that. I think we should do it like full studio definitely.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's going to happen. Yeeah. It could fund out Japan trip on top of the that's true.
Speaker 5: Actually, we'll get really good royalties from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we hang on wait by wait so we've got as well. Yeah, new single, we'll get a feature from Pitbull. He's about forty bucks a pop these he's on five, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, if we can't get him, we can get flow Rider as well.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, yeah, glaciers.
Speaker 5: Actually we have the budget for both.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah at ye no good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the match is going really well, so that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so all sales from the Moment of Jenner. Yeah, also available online purchase right now. That is real true, that is real actually yeah yeah, get they please buy that and he gives the profits from all of it. So yeah, naturally that's actually the Pitbull fund. Yes, yeah, that's fantastic. We're actually already there because we sold to yeah probably more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to Japan.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's right. Yeah, we're going to go Japan.
Speaker 6: Actually, with the award, we could record the music video in Japan.
Speaker 5: That's so true, because we're going to get so much money from that, so we can.
Speaker 2: Go first class. Yeah amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, right that down, we're gonna go.
Speaker 6: Can we see it's a pilot.
Speaker 5: I don't think I should be in the cockpit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oscar get confused.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he does get confused with that stuff.
Speaker 2: And no, that that's a club, isn't it.
Speaker 5: No, that was my hotel. All right, yeah, yeah, we better go.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's been fun.
Speaker 5: Should I get another coffee?
Speaker 2: I think I should? Yeah, all right, well, thanks for coming, guys, thank you. I've never listened through ad debrief by the way I've been in it, but I've been nicely listened all the way through.
Speaker 5: I can't yeah, I can't think of how to go to Thanks for coming.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're every Monday. Oh yeah, the next yeah, the next four Mondays. Yeah yeah, the next four Monday. No, no, we're going to Japan.
Speaker 5: Well, we have to fund for Japan, so we.
Speaker 2: Can just do enough for it's going to be fun as well.
Speaker 5: It's fun, but it's worked through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is for this June.
Speaker 5: Every every Monday where it'll be a couple of misfits until the Mitchers get back.
Speaker 2: So keep listening. We're good fun.
Speaker 5: We got more coming, a lot more.
Speaker 2: Book cock pits, I forgot Okay, take Casey Donovan while Yeah, actually no, I will call it now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, give her a call.
Speaker 5: You don't actually have her numbered? No, are you genuinely calling her? Don't you? Absolutely not? Please don't?
Speaker 2: Can you? Please? Don't?
Speaker 5: I will leave this right.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, he's called welcome.
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's I'm experiencing lengthy time, well ship, because everyone's going to Japan.
Speaker 2: Everyone's going to Japan. All right, Well, we'll call them later. We'll call them later.
Speaker 5: We better go, better go.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, thanks for listening, idiots. We'll catch you.
Speaker 5: Catch you next week on Monday for all new episode of a Couple of Misfits.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 5: She can ask our price keeper Jenna and my beautiful contraceptive diet.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 5: So we'll catch you next week, idiots.
Speaker 6: Bye?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.